Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 9/15/2022 9:54:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Auditard in the video already has a lawyer according to the narrator
View Quote

From the lawyer's perspective, it sounds like a good client to keep on speed dial.
Link Posted: 9/15/2022 9:55:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
What is the "public easement" the auditor was on? In the video it looks like he's on the grass. If he was in the road I get it, but not the grass. Can people walk through your yard for a certain length if there are not sidewalks? Serious question.
View Quote
Roads have public easements that go into the grass usually. Especially if they're are any utility poles and underground utilities located underground along roadway
Link Posted: 9/15/2022 10:00:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Roads have public easements that go into the grass usually. Especially if they're are any utility poles and underground utilities located underground along roadway
View Quote

These frauditors typically don’t understand easement law, 1st Amendment law or any law for that matter.

The fact that a utility company has an easement doesn’t mean that the frauditor can automatically use that same easement for any purpose that they desire.

The same applies for all sorts of easements.

The law is far more complex than these frauditors like to play pretend with.
Link Posted: 9/15/2022 10:03:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

These frauditors typically don’t understand easement law, 1st Amendment law or any law for that matter.

The fact that a utility company has an easement doesn’t mean that the frauditor can automatically use that same easement for any purpose that they desire.

View Quote

Seems like they win far more than they lose when it comes to the vids they publish.  Looks like their lawyers know a bit more than the LEO trainers do, big surprise that.
Link Posted: 9/15/2022 12:07:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

What constitutional right is this asshat “auditor” exercising?

And yes, you fell right into the trap.  You find some things morally objectionable, just like everyone else.  Don’t act like you’re some sort of paragon of liberty because your threshold is different than mine is.
View Quote

Every moment of every day, each one of us is exercising the 4th Amendment.
Link Posted: 9/15/2022 12:13:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

So we are going to call them all assholes because of one?  Gee, I thought that was frowned upon around here.  I guess it depends on who is getting painted.  Weird.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A lot of these guys are really bad people. One of the auditors that got popular a while ago was a registered sex offender and I think it was against a child but I’m not sure.

So we are going to call them all assholes because of one?  Gee, I thought that was frowned upon around here.  I guess it depends on who is getting painted.  Weird.

None of the local self proclaimed auditors are playing with all their marbles.

I think they watched quite a few YouTube videos and latched onto the theme.
Link Posted: 9/15/2022 12:15:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is true.  Easement doesn't always mean public. Its a broad term that needs more specific information.
Link Posted: 9/15/2022 12:15:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Then trespass the guy and legally arrest him if his on land he's not allowed to be on.

Seems like a better plan arresting the guy for protected first amendment activities (disturbing the cop's peace by telling him to fuck off).
Link Posted: 9/15/2022 12:17:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

What further evidence would you need to justify the deputy's actions as we saw in the video?
View Quote

I've never seen this question answered in any of these threads.

I wonder why...
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 12:56:26 AM EDT
[#10]
I’ll never understand the obsession with police by “conservatives”.

The police are not the friends of freedom.
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 1:11:54 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Doubt it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cop in California had the smart idea to play a mainstream song so they couldn't post it on YouTube without being flagged.

Smart.

One of these days the band will post it to their channel and make fun of him and his kids will get bullied for it.

Doubt it.

It would be a good way to handle it and fun to watch.
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 1:45:42 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A lot of these guys are really bad people. One of the auditors that got popular a while ago was a registered sex offender and I think it was against a child but I’m not sure.

Is that what I said? Nope it was pretty clear. Lot of people love to broad brush groups. Cops Auditors Gun Owners Liberals whatever. I've watched hundreds of these videos maybe over a thousand at this point so I feel like I have a decent idea of what's out there. There are a lot them that are really bad at it and the videos are all but unwatchable. Bad cameras, audio, incoherrent dialog, baiting and/or antagonizing, and some break laws like the fool that called 911 and reported himself as suspicious trying to escalate the encounter. I've been watching a lot of Long Island Audit lately and he does a pretty good job of exposing bad acting people and officers while maintaining his calm which just makes the bad ones look worse.
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 2:16:10 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Is that what I said? Nope it was pretty clear. Lot of people love to broad brush groups. Cops Auditors Gun Owners Liberals whatever. I've watched hundreds of these videos maybe over a thousand at this point so I feel like I have a decent idea of what's out there. There are a lot them that are really bad at it and the videos are all but unwatchable. Bad cameras, audio, incoherrent dialog, baiting and/or antagonizing, and some break laws like the fool that called 911 and reported himself as suspicious trying to escalate the encounter. I've been watching a lot of Long Island Audit lately and he does a pretty good job of exposing bad acting people and officers while maintaining his calm which just makes the bad ones look worse.
View Quote

I just watched one of Long Island Audit's videos in another thread recently, and I was rather impressed with how well he conducted himself. Both he and the people he was dealing with were all calm, civil, and polite, even though he wasn't willing to back down from his convictions and entered their "restricted" areas despite their warnings. No one was arrested, no angry words were exchanged, and everyone went home safe in the end. That's a win/win in my book, and I love seeing videos like that.

Some of these mouth-breathing retards that consider themselves "Auditors" are the last people I want representing me and the firearms community as a whole, but I still have to applaud their tenacity, even though their level of tact leaves much to be desired.

Anything that helps educate the public or members of the law enforcement community about our constitutional rights is a good thing in my book, though there are times where I wish the children would sit down and let the adults speak instead.
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 3:03:26 AM EDT
[#14]
FCSO Sergeant 'no longer employed' after review of recorded incident
Deputies said the investigation determined numerous sheriff's office policy violations happened during the incident.  Sgt. Morrison is no longer employed by the sheriff's office as a result of the investigation and the incident has been transferred to the 12th Circuit Solicitor's Office, the sheriff's office said.

Link Posted: 9/16/2022 3:11:19 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

He's a professional, but the other guy shouldn't have put him in a position to violate his rights.
View Quote

Wait.... lol...
What in the fuck is this post even saying?

HAHAHA.

Holy fuck.
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 3:15:27 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Shitty cops can get fired.

Creepy fucking asshats who insist on trying to act like terrorists while recording folks trying to live their fucking lives can't.

In truth the cops should have never even been called here, because it should be perfectly legal for the people working in that building to come out and pummel the fucking jackass within an inch of his for refusing to leave.
View Quote

.. jesus.. christ... recording is terrorism... you are the patriot act incarnate, aren't you.

Link Posted: 9/16/2022 8:43:54 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Deputies said the investigation determined numerous sheriff's office policy violations happened during the incident.  Sgt. Morrison is no longer employed by the sheriff's office as a result of the investigation and the incident has been transferred to the 12th Circuit Solicitor's Office, the sheriff's office said.

View Quote

It's amazing what a little publicity can do to help hold people accountable for their actions.
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 9:23:10 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

Utility easements aren't the same as public easements.  I've never seen a road that didn't have a public easement.
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 9:55:59 AM EDT
[#19]
http://www.fcso.org/press-releases/642-sheriff-joye-responds-to-youtube-incident
Press Releases
On Monday, September 12, 2022 we became aware of an incident involving one of our deputies when we received a written complaint from the person arrested and his video was posted on Youtube. We promptly opened an Internal Affairs Investigation which included a review of all known video, including body worn camera video and interviews of the deputies on scene. The Internal Affairs Investigation determined numerous FCSO Policy violations during the incident. As a result of the investigation, Sgt. Morrison is no longer employed by the Florence County Sheriffs Office.

The matter has been referred to the 12th Circuit Solicitor's Office. By way of further transparency, we have met with the individual involved and his attorney and all existing video has been made available in its entirety.

Our agency has conducted training on the handling of First Amendment rights and that training is ongoing. We will continue to respect the First Amendment rights of the citizens of Florence County and those who travel here.

Sheriff TJ Joye
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 10:00:54 AM EDT
[#20]
"transferred to the 12th Circuit Solicitor's Office"

What does that even mean?
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 10:01:36 AM EDT
[#21]
He's already got another job, no doubt.  Will the solicitor's office do anything?  Doubt.
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 10:07:50 AM EDT
[#22]
he'll be in another dept soon with higher pay probably
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 10:15:04 AM EDT
[#23]
How does a cop in 2022 fall for this shit?
Fired for stupidity.
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 10:15:35 AM EDT
[#24]
lol, just setting up bait and he took it.
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 10:21:59 AM EDT
[#25]
Some guys are just roid-headed hall monitors.
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 10:30:21 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
lol, just setting up bait and he took it.
View Quote

I posted this in another thread, officers fill baited after the fact.
(He Baited Us ??) IA Files New Smyrna Beach PD.
(He Baited Us ??) IA Files New Smyrna Beach PD.
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 10:31:22 AM EDT
[#27]

He’ll be hired by a neighboring county and continue to be a JBT.
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 11:13:06 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

a) We're punting it to the DA so when nothing happens it isn't our fault.
b) We think the deputy committed a serious crime and we want the DA to indict him.
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 11:49:01 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
To save everybody some trouble, it's a video by one of those "audits" douchebags.
View Quote

What is the trouble? Douche bag deputy violated the law and his oath fuck him hope he gets sued. If you don't know the laws and how to be professional don't become a cop.
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 11:52:30 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
How does a cop in 2022 fall for this shit?
Fired for stupidity.
View Quote

This one was different. The officer showed up looking for a fight, and went straight into attack mode.

Based on a previous comment for one of the business employees to "call their husband", it's possible the officer is married to someone that works at that business, and this attack was extremely personal in nature.

I'd really like someone to confirm or deny the officer's possible connection to the business.
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 12:10:57 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

b) We think the deputy committed a serious crime and we want the DA to indict him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, in SC, a Solicitor is our version of a district/county/state attorney.  They are elected within judicial circuits which cover multiple counties.
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 12:30:06 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Seems to be the case. My kid works at Dove.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I haven’t watched the video, I won’t reward the morons who make it with the click revenue.

These same guys showed up in front of my workplace nearby a year or so ago. They were total jerks, asked leading questions and made veiled accusations trying to get a negative reaction for them to post online. Please don’t reward their behavior by helping them get paid for these videos.

I know the officer personally, I’ve done gun work for him. He’s a solid dude, a good man and this isn’t the first time he’s had to deal with these scumbags.

Naw. Your buddy is a pos. Hope he loses everything.

@SCPigpen
@Red_SC

Do either of you know if the officer involved is the husband of one of the employees there?

I'm extremely curious about the "call your husband" comment mentioned earlier, and you two seem to be the best chance of getting a straight answer directly from the source.

Thanks in advance!
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 12:45:27 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
To save everybody some trouble, it's a video by one of those "audits" douchebags.
View Quote

Oh look, it’s officer friendly.  

I am thankful for “auditors”.  They are out doing the Lords work getting shitty cops fired and exposing the corruption in law enforcement.
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 12:52:30 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Creepy fucking asshats who insist on trying to act like terrorists while recording folks trying to live their fucking lives can't.]
In truth the cops should have never even been called here, because it should be perfectly legal for the people working in that building to come out and pummel the fucking jackass within an inch of his for refusing to leave.
View Quote

Pummel a person on a public right of way doing nothing illegal?   You’re okay with that?

Link Posted: 9/16/2022 1:11:21 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Yes, in SC, a Solicitor is our version of a district/county/state attorney.  They are elected within judicial circuits which cover multiple counties.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks for the clarification, I was thinking DA.
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 1:12:35 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Pummel a person on a public right of way doing nothing illegal?   You’re okay with that?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Creepy fucking asshats who insist on trying to act like terrorists while recording folks trying to live their fucking lives can't.]

That's pretty typical for GD, really.

I've seen people here openly advocate for physical assault and arson because they didn't like the color someone painted their house.
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 1:20:06 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I am thankful for “auditors”.  They are out doing the Lords work getting shitty cops fired and exposing the corruption in law enforcement.
View Quote

Yep, more and more people are waking up to the absolute shitshow that is American policing because of 1A auditors.  And I can say that in praise of them, and yet also say that they're running a hustle, and 1A activism is just a means to an end.
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 1:27:28 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

In Virginia, the Commonwealth owns the road, plus 21' of either side of the centerline, for one lane (each way) roads.

As for the STB-felon of an ex-deputy is it "he's gone" as in fired or is it "he's gone" because he did the honorable thing and suck started his shotgun.
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 1:41:19 PM EDT
[#39]
Deputy thought the guy was such a threat that he kept both hands in his pocket until he went to the sucker punch arrest?
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 1:42:10 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

@SCPigpen
@Red_SC

Do either of you know if the officer involved is the husband of one of the employees there?

I'm extremely curious about the "call your husband" comment mentioned earlier, and you two seem to be the best chance of getting a straight answer directly from the source.

Thanks in advance!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I haven’t watched the video, I won’t reward the morons who make it with the click revenue.

These same guys showed up in front of my workplace nearby a year or so ago. They were total jerks, asked leading questions and made veiled accusations trying to get a negative reaction for them to post online. Please don’t reward their behavior by helping them get paid for these videos.

I know the officer personally, I’ve done gun work for him. He’s a solid dude, a good man and this isn’t the first time he’s had to deal with these scumbags.

Naw. Your buddy is a pos. Hope he loses everything.

@SCPigpen
@Red_SC

Thanks in advance!

@ConcernedCitizen

I'll check with my kid
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 1:58:20 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Some LEOs will never ever admit another LEO messed up.

Then we have LEOs like BamaShooter who post about LEOs messing up and he generally calls it straight on the particular situation and not broadbrush the Blue Line.
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 2:04:44 PM EDT
[#42]
@ConcernedCitizen

My kid is not sure. She said there is a husband and wife that work at dove so that may be where the calling husband comment came from.

Link Posted: 9/16/2022 2:32:03 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
@ConcernedCitizen

My kid is not sure. She said there is a husband and wife that work at dove so that may be where the calling husband comment came from.

View Quote

@SCPigpen

Thank you, I appreciate you taking the time to ask.
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 2:39:33 PM EDT
[#44]
Update - Florance County Deputy Is No Longer With The Department
Update - Florence County Deputy Is No Longer With The Department
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 2:47:10 PM EDT
[#45]
Is he working for another department yet?
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 2:48:23 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote
Good, fuck that tyrant asshole
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 2:51:37 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Never seen a thread where someone is filming kids at a park or beach and posters type out their reactions?
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 3:03:56 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

Why are you even posting? To show how little you know?

South Carolina usually has 66' right of way for state roads. Can be as little as 16' from centerline of. 2 lane road. The guy was in the right of way. Fucking grass has nothing to do with it. Jesus.."he was in the grass"..LOL..
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 3:09:03 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 9:04:07 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

@SCPigpen
@Red_SC

Thanks in advance!
View Quote

@ConcernedCitizen

No, that wasn’t a reference to him.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top