Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 9
Link Posted: 4/24/2020 8:20:04 PM EDT
[#1]
DC didn’t shut down Florida. The governor did and plenty of businesses closed themselves. Cruise ships had some rough publicity. I’m not a doomer and have continued to work, but not interested in a cruise. WNt to fly to Florida if they’d open the beaches to a chair to watch my kids swim. And if management would open the pool at the condo we use.

How’s 05/01 looking?
Link Posted: 4/24/2020 8:25:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How hard is it to advertise your 'will call' and do curbside delivery to her parking lot?

The foodservice purveyors are doing exactly that around here. 40# case of chickens? They'll put it right into your trunk.

Just gotta think outside the box. Hell, I'll bet her company even has a couple scales and some 1000' rolls of plastic wrap and butcher paper.
View Quote

I would like to know more about this. I am in your area, learned that from the High Life thread.
Link Posted: 4/24/2020 8:26:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
To fucking who? It's commercial food for commercial kitchens. Hotels, Restaurants.

It's not packaged all nice and neat like the stuff you see in the grocery store, and your local Susan isn't buying 300lbs of butter at time.
View Quote

Fresh butter will have 8 months of sell by date on it or so. Butter should not be a problem.  Produce could easy be a problem.  Fresh meat, some problem - freeze and sell at a reduced rate.  You will loose some money, but not all of it.  Canned items - not much problem there either.

Grocery stores are still open, bakeries are still open, food production is still ongoing.  Make it cheep enough, and start calling around, it will go.

Link Posted: 4/24/2020 8:30:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Sounds like your neighbor just didn't have the business acuity/agility to repurpose her food service sales into the consumer grocery market while this shut down plays out. Hell, the grocery stores were running out of stuff because people were buying multiple units...like food service sized packs.

Worst case scenario she could have donated it all to food pantries and taken a write off.

With the PPP money available, she should have been able to keep those people on her payroll.

With the government dough being made available...there's damn little reason anybody with enough sense to operate a business is being forced to permanently close down.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No cruise ships, no hotel stays, no tourism, no beaches.

These D.C. government robots with paychecks coming off the money press are so out of touch with how many Americans have nothing coming in right now. My neighbor owns a commercial food distribution biz that services restaurants and she can't afford to reopen it. All the employees(50-60) are hosed.

We have to get back to work..

Sounds like your neighbor just didn't have the business acuity/agility to repurpose her food service sales into the consumer grocery market while this shut down plays out. Hell, the grocery stores were running out of stuff because people were buying multiple units...like food service sized packs.

Worst case scenario she could have donated it all to food pantries and taken a write off.

With the PPP money available, she should have been able to keep those people on her payroll.

With the government dough being made available...there's damn little reason anybody with enough sense to operate a business is being forced to permanently close down.

You make lots of assumptions without knowing what she sold. Obviously something very perishable. Like who stocked up on salad greens food for a few days?

Most businesses have not gotten ppp money. Only designed for 8-10 weeks so if hotels and restaurants are not running the money will run out.  
Link Posted: 4/24/2020 8:32:34 PM EDT
[#5]
If they lifted restrictions tomorrow,  those jobs aren't coming back. People arent going to flock back with the virus still going. Those jobs are gone and those people need to go somewhere else and learn a new trade
Link Posted: 4/24/2020 8:34:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

These D.C. government robots with paychecks coming off the money press are so out of touch with how many Americans have nothing coming in right now. My neighbor owns a commercial food distribution biz that services restaurants and she can't afford to reopen it. All the employees(50-60) are hosed.

View Quote

I cant tell you how many limo liberals I have told that if a small to medium size business is shut down for more than  2 weeks, thats pretty much it and they are not coming back. They look at me like I just told them to jump off a bridge. they are so out of touch with reality its not even funny.

I hate to say it, but I am beginning to think we are headed for the big one if business does not get back to work really freaking fast.

We have remained very busy through this, which I am very thankful and have had to replace some tools and such. I go out of my way to make dam sure we buy USA made stuff and pay a premium for it. Right now we can.
Link Posted: 4/24/2020 8:34:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Once upon a time people built things in this country.  Useful things

Link Posted: 4/24/2020 8:36:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Over 26 million jobs lost. And they think, "hey, get back to business!" is going to work.

How does it work when your customers, consumers have no money to buy shit?

Shutting down our economy will go down as a historical tragedy.
Link Posted: 4/24/2020 8:37:22 PM EDT
[#9]
spread the word, stop voting dem!
Link Posted: 4/24/2020 8:39:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Blaming our government for this virus is kinda like blaming the NYC city council for 9/11
This virus exists to the extent it does because China lied and concealed the truth.
They are responsible for this. Every other government is simply trying to choose the least worst path through this mess...because there is no good path.

I'd be fine with Trump sending a letter to China stating that we have elected to default on 100% of our debt to them, that we consider their neglect an act of war, and that in response we are writing our debt to them off our books...end of game. Fuck them...their industry...their economy...and the nations who foster them. I'm not sure who would be more pissed....China, or all the nations they owe (our) money to.
View Quote

Hope China goes belly up.
We can buy back our tooling from them for pennies on the dollar...
Link Posted: 4/24/2020 8:40:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Unfortunately even if all government mandates closing businesses were lifted tomorrow, MANY people would choose not to go to restaurants, bars, sporting events, and so on.

Most of the businesses that are suffering now, would still be failing when 20,30,40% of their customers decided not to risk the exposure.

Lingering death but still death.

I wish it was different but it's not.

Link Posted: 4/24/2020 8:41:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
You have a plan for grouping lots of people together with a contagious virus on the loose that has no vaccine?

I sure as heck do not.  But, I suppose my 80 year old mother has had a decent run.

I'm in retail construction and I can easily see that the next few years are going to suck.
View Quote

Your 80 year old mother can stay indoors then, while the rest of us go back to normal.

The fatality rate for people under 50 is like 1 in 10,000. And that’s assuming you get infected in the first place.

https://thehill.com/opinion/healthcare/494034-the-data-are-in-stop-the-panic-and-end-the-total-isolation
Link Posted: 4/24/2020 8:41:24 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

We have several restaurant suppliers, around here, that almost immediately started selling at retail. If they didn't have a facebook page, they made one and started posting about the sales.

I'm not trying to be unsympathetic, but, as a business owner, you have to quick thinking and can't always rely on the same business model. She sells food, just change to a different buying market.
View Quote

Same here. I've been getting great prices and stocking the freezer. The distributors have got their stuff together and even offering gloves, toilet paper and cleaning products with the produce and meats/seafood they are selling.

Place an order online, get a pickup time, drive up and they load your trunk for you. Couldn't be easier.
Link Posted: 4/24/2020 8:45:15 PM EDT
[#14]
I think it's been 5 weeks since NJ shutdown.  I'm paying my bills at the shop (self employed) but not making much of an income right now and I feel like one of the lucky ones. I only have 5 small jobs for next week.  The economy is dead everywhere.
Link Posted: 4/24/2020 8:47:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Let me preface this question by saying that I know absolutely nothing about commercial food distribution, outside of seeing Sysco trucks running around.

If a bunch of these small distribution companies go under, how do restaurants get food to serve once they are ready to reopen? I'm not part of that world, so I have no idea how many different companies are in the industry.

Does a restaurant owner have a Rolodex of different companies they can call to get food and supplies, or do they end up going to Kroger or the local butcher shop and paying retail when their supplier goes down? Are they contractually obligated to use specific distributors?

View Quote

I own a small grocery store.  We are taking orders from local restaurants for products and purchasing it for them while selling at our exact purchase price to help them keep going.  There are minimum amounts required to be ordered for a truck to make a delivery, and they just don't have enough business to justify it.  We on the other hand do, and can easy tack on anything they need to keep them going.  One of their large delivery companies just went to once a week delivery as well to reduce their operating costs.  While that helps with their minimum orders, it is not often enough to supply them.  I don't know if they will make it or not, but it is foolish and selfish for our store sit by and do nothing when it only takes me an half of an hour to source what they need and have it delivered to us for them.

The largest restaurant offered to pay retail, but they are trying to keep people working.  They can pay retail if they wish when this is over.  They need their money more than I do right now.
Link Posted: 4/24/2020 8:48:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Unfortunately even if all government mandates closing businesses were lifted tomorrow, MANY people would choose not to go to restaurants, bars, sporting events, and so on.
View Quote

I disagree.  I think many more people are sick of the lies about the contagiousness and death rate. They will go out to shop and eat out.  Well, the ones still employed will.
Link Posted: 4/24/2020 8:49:33 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
It’s like this everywhere. The virus was bad- the cure is far, far worse
View Quote

And that falls right into the Democrats plans
Link Posted: 4/24/2020 8:50:09 PM EDT
[#18]
Governor DeSantis says he is just not ready yet.  Sad.

Governor is not ready

TALLAHASSEE, FL — Facing an unprecedented wave of unemployment in his state and mounting pressure from the business community, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis said Friday he will take the weekend to cull through recommendations from a task force working on a short-term plan for reopening Florida amid the coronavirus outbreak.

"I'm not concerned about specific dates as much as I am about getting it right," the governor said. "I'm going to work today, and all through the weekend, about what we need to do and make sure we're doing it in the way that makes the most sense."

Meanwhile, Florida's unemployment website called CONNECT was down Friday and visitors were greeted with an online apology: "We apologize for the inconvenience. CONNECT will be available at 8 a.m Monday, April 27."

DeSantis acknowledged the system was a poor investment of $77 million before he was elected governor. Even so, he said, a team of 2,200 state workers has managed to push out 200,000 payments this week.

"This thing was a clunker," the governor said. "There’s no doubt about it. It was designed with all these different things to basically fail."

A state task force comprised of business leaders, elected officials, industry groups and educators has been meeting all week to come up with a short-term plan for reopening the state. The task force will also work on medium-term and long-term plans for reopening the state.

Don't miss updates about precautions in Florida as they are announced. Sign up for Patch news alerts and newsletters.

The governor's news conference on Friday came as the number of confirmed cases of the new coronavirus rose to 30,174 and deaths for the first time surpassed the 1,000 mark. See 30,174 Florida Cases Of Coronavirus; 1,012 Deaths

"It’s been a rough couple of months, not only for the state but for the country," DeSantis said. "People have sacrificed a lot to be able to fight the spread of this virus. We’ve seen people out of work in numbers that we’re not used to."

DeSantis did not say whether he will extend his emergency order for Florida's more than 20 million residents who have been told to stay home unless they are engaged in "essential services" and "essential activities."

"There's no firm date where we've got to go to this phase or that phase," the governor said. "Let's make sure we're doing it thoughtfully. Let's make sure we have input from not just folks in the business community, in the medical community, but also folks in local government in different parts of the state."

A new poll of Florida voters released this week found an overwhelming majority do not want social distancing rules relaxed just yet.

The Quinnipiac University poll said 72 percent of the registered Florida voters they surveyed favor not loosening social distancing requirements at the end of April.

"We have a big diverse state," DeSantis told reporters. "I think there's probably some pretty divergent views about the path forward in different regions of the state."
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/24/2020 8:53:06 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 4/24/2020 8:54:57 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Blaming our government for this virus is kinda like blaming the NYC city council for 9/11
This virus exists to the extent it does because China lied and concealed the truth.
They are responsible for this. Every other government is simply trying to choose the least worst path through this mess...because there is no good path.

I'd be fine with Trump sending a letter to China stating that we have elected to default on 100% of our debt to them, that we consider their neglect an act of war, and that in response we are writing our debt to them off our books...end of game. Fuck them...their industry...their economy...and the nations who foster them. I'm not sure who would be more pissed....China, or all the nations they owe (our) money to.

Lol, and I hope Gianna Michaels is waiting in the shower for me. Better chance of that than China going "belly up"
Link Posted: 4/24/2020 8:55:50 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Your 80 year old mother can stay indoors then, while the rest of us go back to normal.

The fatality rate for people under 50 is like 1 in 10,000. And that’s assuming you get infected in the first place.

https://thehill.com/opinion/healthcare/494034-the-data-are-in-stop-the-panic-and-end-the-total-isolation
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You have a plan for grouping lots of people together with a contagious virus on the loose that has no vaccine?

I sure as heck do not.  But, I suppose my 80 year old mother has had a decent run.

I'm in retail construction and I can easily see that the next few years are going to suck.

How does she get food? Her mail? To the doctor for her appointments?
Link Posted: 4/24/2020 8:56:26 PM EDT
[#22]
Collapse, it’s what Democrats crave....
Link Posted: 4/24/2020 8:58:13 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
@SuperSixOne, half my family is out of work and hurting big time in South Florida. They all work the hospitality industry. The State's handling of Unemployment is also a complete clusterfuck. Lawmakers in Tallahassee have no clue.
View Quote

Are the lawmakers responsible, or the Governor?
Link Posted: 4/24/2020 9:01:30 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

you buy her a months food, she gets tha mail once a week, and she aint getting to the doctors now anyway.
Link Posted: 4/24/2020 9:02:26 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

No one is blaming the .gov for the virus, we're blaming them for the retarded response.
View Quote

So the other response is a higher death rate?

Shit happens, life isn't fair.  Deal with it.
Link Posted: 4/24/2020 9:06:32 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

you buy her a months food, she gets tha mail once a week, and she aint getting to the doctors now anyway.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol, month? She gonna eat canned everything?!?

Corona lives for days on some surfaces. You gonna disinfect her mail too? You gonna get other people to not touch her mail? Her food?
Link Posted: 4/24/2020 9:07:02 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I own a small grocery store.  We are taking orders from local restaurants for products and purchasing it for them while selling at our exact purchase price to help them keep going.  There are minimum amounts required to be ordered for a truck to make a delivery, and they just don't have enough business to justify it.  We on the other hand do, and can easy tack on anything they need to keep them going.  One of their large delivery companies just went to once a week delivery as well to reduce their operating costs.  While that helps with their minimum orders, it is not often enough to supply them.  I don't know if they will make it or not, but it is foolish and selfish for our store sit by and do nothing when it only takes me an half of an hour to source what they need and have it delivered to us for them.

The largest restaurant offered to pay retail, but they are trying to keep people working.  They can pay retail if they wish when this is over.  They need their money more than I do right now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Let me preface this question by saying that I know absolutely nothing about commercial food distribution, outside of seeing Sysco trucks running around.

If a bunch of these small distribution companies go under, how do restaurants get food to serve once they are ready to reopen? I'm not part of that world, so I have no idea how many different companies are in the industry.

Does a restaurant owner have a Rolodex of different companies they can call to get food and supplies, or do they end up going to Kroger or the local butcher shop and paying retail when their supplier goes down? Are they contractually obligated to use specific distributors?

Thank you
Link Posted: 4/24/2020 9:07:32 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

Thank you
you are a true American
I wish more people had your mindset
Link Posted: 4/24/2020 9:11:37 PM EDT
[#29]
It’s a good thing we flung ourselves into the abyss to save some high risk people.
Link Posted: 4/24/2020 9:15:10 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

See the folly in centering the economy around tourism and hospitality yet?

Beachside hotel goes tits up?
Buy it.
Bulldoze it.

Ship yard. Build ships for the navy and freight transporters/cruise ships etc.

Instead of another HOA?
Metal refinery.
Electric arc smelting. Use the slag for pavement.

Got train tracks that could haul steel to the ship yard east of US1.

Teel DOE to suck a dick, build reactors and a nuclear processing facility.
Take fissile materials, throw them in fuel rods. The other shit that's hot decay heat? Make RTGs with it encased in concrete. Give them to all the municipality buildings to power everything.
Lower the cost to operate .gov? Lower property taxes.

Charter boat captains?
Toss the ban on off shore drilling.

Drill baby drill. Fuck the transplant retirees and Muh viewz!
I wouldn't mind seeing oil rigs off the coast. Look like the sun rises/sets on MONEY.
Charter boat captains can run "essential workers" and gear out to the rigs for a permanent pay check AND still take tourists and retirees out fishing.
No more having to hustle for snow bird season then budget the off season.

Do as I suggest? Florida becomes economic power house in a year.
State with no income tax? Jobs that pay? Brodozers and mcmansions for everyone.

This state has a shit load of potential. And it's tossed the wayside for Disney, Tropicana, tiki bars, HOAs, and golf courses.
All of which by the way, will gladly ban the right to keep and bear arms if it means more money to cater and pander to shit heels that don't want you to own firearms.

Link Posted: 4/24/2020 9:15:15 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Corona lives for days on some surfaces. You gonna disinfect her mail too? You gonna get other people to not touch her mail? Her food?
View Quote

thats what the freezers for. And she can open her mail with gloves before she throws it all in the shredder...

This virus is not going away.
Link Posted: 4/24/2020 9:18:27 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

thats what the freezers for. And she can open her mail with gloves before she throws it all in the shredder...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So your plan is for old people to eat shitty food, hope she doesnt get a virus off her mail, and not go to medical appointments.

All so you can .... what? Get a haircut? Go to the park?
Link Posted: 4/24/2020 9:18:56 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Once upon a time people built things in this country.  Useful things

View Quote

Yup. And those jobs didn't require a stifling student loan debt to get into either.
Thank NIMBY elitist retards, progressive democrats and their tax schemes, and unions dictating how a business should be run.

And thank the assholes that would rather put all their manufacturing and production eggs in chicom and 3rd world baskets.
May they all be fucked square in the ass with a cactus for lending credibility wholesale to commies and socialists.
Link Posted: 4/24/2020 9:21:00 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

This appeals to me.  However, what are the 2nd and 3rd order effects?  How does China react diplomatically (get no one else to ever buy our debt? ), militarily (seize one of our islands in payment?), economically ( get the rest of the world to stop using the dollar as the reserve currency?)
Link Posted: 4/24/2020 9:23:05 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
@SuperSixOne, half my family is out of work and hurting big time in South Florida. They all work the hospitality industry. The State's handling of Unemployment is also a complete clusterfuck. Lawmakers in Tallahassee have no clue.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No clue? Right...
The sooner you realize that it's "by design" the better off you'll be.
Link Posted: 4/24/2020 9:23:13 PM EDT
[#36]
Thank God they closed the boat ramps.   All those snook and tarpon fishers are the largest spread of the virus south of a New York convalescent home.

Fucking morons run this state.   Unbelievable that governors have not been impeached.

Link Posted: 4/24/2020 9:23:22 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

They invaded and conquered us by surprise using Swamp Tanks, nobody was expecting it. There was movie about it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I never knew there was a Florida in Deutschland.

They invaded and conquered us by surprise using Swamp Tanks, nobody was expecting it. There was movie about it.

Muddun Bogger Panzers ADVANCE!!!!!

Link Posted: 4/24/2020 9:24:29 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The same EXACT way shes doing those things RIGHT NOW.
Only it didnt have to kill our fucking country.
Link Posted: 4/24/2020 9:24:33 PM EDT
[#39]
Why do these people put themselves in positions that require them to live check to check?
Link Posted: 4/24/2020 9:24:52 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I disagree.  I think many more people are sick of the lies about the contagiousness and death rate. They will go out to shop and eat out.  Well, the ones still employed will.
View Quote

Maybe, or maybe you are projecting your feelings and ignoring reality.

Link Posted: 4/24/2020 9:25:43 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Time to form a column and do a thunder run up 95?
Link Posted: 4/24/2020 9:26:14 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
If they lifted restrictions tomorrow,  those jobs aren't coming back. People arent going to flock back with the virus still going. Those jobs are gone and those people need to go somewhere else and learn a new trade
View Quote

Yeah all those doctors really need to just get a good job.

Not as funny any more to the other shit posting doom tard who lost his job. Such a shame he decided to disappear after that.
Link Posted: 4/24/2020 9:27:43 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Thank God they closed the boat ramps.   All those snook and tarpon fishers are the largest spread of the virus south of a New York convalescent home.

Fucking morons run this state.   Unbelievable that governors have not been impeached.

View Quote

You are just being selfish. My Grandma needs to go to the park and socialize, how dare you be out there at the same time as her. You need to stay at home so me and the other doomers can go outside.
Link Posted: 4/24/2020 9:28:14 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

It's a lot of fun having to listen to recession/depression proof tools like nancy pelosi or any of the other tools in DC tell us how to live our lives.
Link Posted: 4/24/2020 9:28:32 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

No one is blaming the .gov for the virus, we're blaming them for the retarded response.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

Also, those eager to blame China for the shutdown are primarily from 2 camps:

Politicians and ruling class decision makers trying to redirect anger away from themselves

People who are too scared, too weak to confront their own overlords and would rather lash out impotently at some “enemy” thousands of miles away on the other side of the earth
Link Posted: 4/24/2020 9:29:11 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

It's not going to bounce back like people think. That ship sailed. This is going to be a depression.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We've got a strong economic foundation built.
If we were to open after this weekend, we would bounce back rather quickly.

However, this foundation is eroding quick. Another 3 weeks and it will be a lot of work to get it back. I see it getting exponentially worse every three days here.

It's not going to bounce back like people think. That ship sailed. This is going to be a depression.

Yep.  The entire world supply chain is broken.  Those breaks will ripple through and chase major havoc.  
Link Posted: 4/24/2020 9:32:12 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
It’s ruined everywhere, the doomers and uninformed just can’t see it yet.
View Quote

This!  If this continues into June, I have no idea how we recover.  We will have crossed the Event horizon.    
Link Posted: 4/24/2020 9:33:00 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

Nobody lives forever.  The cost of saving your mother another 10 years is everybody else in depression economy for decades, and converting America to communism.  My mom died at 74, but maybe if everybody in the country contributed 10 million for her care, she would have lived another 5 years.
Link Posted: 4/24/2020 9:33:12 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

DC didn’t shut down Florida.  Florida Governor shut down Florida.

We just had a local daycare announce they are broke, closing for good, and selling off their furnishings and equipment.  If DeSantis doesn’t end this bullshit shutdown then May will bring 1000s more
View All Quotes
Quoted:
These D.C. government robots with paychecks coming off the money press are so out of touch with how many Americans have nothing coming in right now.

DC didn’t shut down Florida.  Florida Governor shut down Florida.

We just had a local daycare announce they are broke, closing for good, and selling off their furnishings and equipment.  If DeSantis doesn’t end this bullshit shutdown then May will bring 1000s more

Didn't most of the big counties already have orders in place by the time the state wide order hit?
Link Posted: 4/24/2020 9:33:13 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Yep.  The entire world supply chain is broken.  Those breaks will ripple through and chase major havoc.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
We've got a strong economic foundation built.
If we were to open after this weekend, we would bounce back rather quickly.

However, this foundation is eroding quick. Another 3 weeks and it will be a lot of work to get it back. I see it getting exponentially worse every three days here.

This is by design.

This virus & shutdown is the catalyst used to initiate the transformation into the next industrial era.

Automation revolution is coming and this is the major shift in that direction.

From our perspective from the bottom it looks like a disaster.

But from the perspective of our ruling class decision makers, this is all part of a necessary plan.

Don’t worry.  Sometimes major change and progress just needs a little “push” to get started.  This crash and shift is part of that.  Yes, millions will be unemployed, in poverty, hungry, desperate, etc. but our overlords know what’s good for us.

Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top