BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 17
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 7:44:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It can do what they want it to do, shoot down Orcs and blow up Orc tanks.
View Quote

I don’t think it’s that simple.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 7:54:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Losing 2 billion in 5 days wasn't enough humiliation??
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 7:54:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Defending Taiwan implies a direct mitary conflict with a near peer adversary armed with nuclear weapons. A situation we have avoided for very good reason for decades. Proxy wars good, direct conflict bad. Or do you think we are going to do some Top Gun shit and the Chinese will cower away? What will happen is all the bad economic shit you have alluded to PLUS a destroyed fleet and our bases.

Arm Taiwan to the hilt, like we are doing with Ukraine. Let the Taiwanese fight China. But direct conflict with China will be a disaster.
View Quote

I think you are under the misguided opinion that it will be us that initiates any conflict.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 7:58:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Are that many Ukrainians that can fly an F16? Because I feel like learning is a kinda involved process. It’s not like borrowing your buddies car.
View Quote

None

It'll be American and nato pilots..
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 7:58:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I think you are under the misguided opinion that it will be us that initiates any conflict.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Defending Taiwan implies a direct mitary conflict with a near peer adversary armed with nuclear weapons. A situation we have avoided for very good reason for decades. Proxy wars good, direct conflict bad. Or do you think we are going to do some Top Gun shit and the Chinese will cower away? What will happen is all the bad economic shit you have alluded to PLUS a destroyed fleet and our bases.

Arm Taiwan to the hilt, like we are doing with Ukraine. Let the Taiwanese fight China. But direct conflict with China will be a disaster.

If China initiates an attack on US forces as part of an attack on Taiwan that is a different story. But the story I'm getting from the TaiwanBros is if Taiwan is attacked, but US forces are not engaged, we are jumping off into a war with China in order to defend Taiwan. Bad idea.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 8:00:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I posted an article last year about one Ukrainian pilot training in the USA. Some from Ukraine are posting today that “it will only take 4 months not 18 months to train pilots”
View Quote

Ua sure

Romanian pilot's that flew migs are ten years on into training and they still mostly suck...but ya 6-18 mths
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 8:01:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Is that the best you can come up with? Where are all the concentration camps? Where are the political officers in every factory? Where are the burned-down churches? How much of your property and bank accounts have been seized? I am concerned about those people but it does not signal the age of tyranny. Look at what Trudeau did to the truckers. That is in your face tyranny. My wife can never return to Canada. You are way off the mark. A family member was killed by tyrants, let me know when we get there. Regardless, we resist, not roll over.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ask the Jan 6 guys about tyranny.

Is that the best you can come up with? Where are all the concentration camps? Where are the political officers in every factory? Where are the burned-down churches? How much of your property and bank accounts have been seized? I am concerned about those people but it does not signal the age of tyranny. Look at what Trudeau did to the truckers. That is in your face tyranny. My wife can never return to Canada. You are way off the mark. A family member was killed by tyrants, let me know when we get there. Regardless, we resist, not roll over.

Look at the pandemic years. We were in a state of extended Lockdowns. Lockdowns are one indication of tyranny.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 8:02:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

The NL ones are likely clapped out. But well better than nothing.
View Quote

Poland says they have no viable F-16 to provide. Will have to see if others make offers or if F-15s get out on the table. Taiwan is still waiting for their back ordered F-16s
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 8:02:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

That was the theory behind “Lend Lease”. We still went to war.

View Quote

One enemy (Japan) sneak attacked us, and the other (Nazi Germany) declared war on us a few days later.

Bigger_Hammer

Link Posted: 5/19/2023 8:03:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

None

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Are that many Ukrainians that can fly an F16? Because I feel like learning is a kinda involved process. It’s not like borrowing your buddies car.

None

Lol.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 8:06:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

Bro do you wargame? Cause I have
War Games: The Battle For Taiwan
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 8:06:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

It’s the best plane available now, not later.

We have hundreds in the bone yard including some that recently flew there.
View Quote

We are blowing them up as target drones.

I'd much rather see Vipers Blowing up Russians - THAT is why we paid for them to do.

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 8:08:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

If China initiates an attack on US forces as part of an attack on Taiwan that is a different story. But the story I'm getting from the TaiwanBros is if Taiwan is attacked, but US forces are not engaged, we are jumping off into a war with China in order to defend Taiwan. Bad idea.
View Quote

So what happens when they close the SCS or attack Korea or Japan, do we once again stay out of it since US forces weren't engaged?

All of these are inevitable outcomes post Taiwan invasion, and every single one has immense global strategic concerns, including significant detrimental effects to us.  All of them including Taiwan.

What are the strategic implications specific to the US of Russia/Ukraine?  Aside from the "Showing Russia whose boss" stuff I keep hearing, or the "moral responsibility" piece that only seems to apply to Ukraine specifically.  My favorite is the "China will act against us if we don't support Ukraine".  None of these are real strategic concerns that affect us and arguably none of them have any basis in reality either.  So what are the actual strategic consequences to the United States of Russia invading Ukraine?
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 8:13:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 8:14:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I thought the gripe was that European NATO wasn't doing its fair share to support Ukraine?  Now we're pissed off about them sending Ukraine F16s?
View Quote
This thread has been an interesting read.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 8:16:48 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

None

View Quote

I’m sure I’ll see headlines in Russian news making that claim shortly and I think Ukraine requested veterans from NATO to volunteer although I’m unaware of any who have done so https://www.bbc.com/news/62974506.amp                    Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 8:17:24 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

None

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Are that many Ukrainians that can fly an F16? Because I feel like learning is a kinda involved process. It's not like borrowing your buddies car.

None

The Russians have arrived.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 8:18:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Bro do you wargame? Cause I have https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYfvm-JLhPQ
View Quote

The game makes the assumption that China attacks US bases in its first move. I would not make that assumption. If I were the Chinese I would conduct my missile and air attacks on Taiwan but conduct no attacks on the US or its allies. I might lay the nuclear threat out there to deter the US from getting involved.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 8:21:11 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

So what happens when they close the SCS or attack Korea or Japan, do we once again stay out of it since US forces weren't engaged?

All of these are inevitable outcomes post Taiwan invasion, and every single one has immense global strategic concerns, including significant detrimental effects to us.  All of them including Taiwan.

What are the strategic implications specific to the US of Russia/Ukraine?  Aside from the "Showing Russia whose boss" stuff I keep hearing, or the "moral responsibility" piece that only seems to apply to Ukraine specifically.  My favorite is the "China will act against us if we don't support Ukraine".  None of these are real strategic concerns that affect us and arguably none of them have any basis in reality either.  So what are the actual strategic consequences to the United States of Russia invading Ukraine?
View Quote

We have defense treaties with Japan and South Korea. Not so much with Taiwan. The consequences of Russian troops in western Ukraine as a threat to Nato should be obvious if you were to look at a map.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 8:22:55 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

The NL ones are likely clapped out. But well better than nothing.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
                         Attachment Attached File
                          Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 8:23:00 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

@nomad07
Are you parroting the Russian dollar value on NATO arms that they said was blown up in the bunker attack? The one which was actually 1950’s-1960’s Soviet shit which was too dangerous to move or breathe on?
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 8:25:09 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

@nomad07
Are you parroting the Russian dollar value on NATO arms that they said was blown up in the bunker attack? The one which was actually 1950's-1960's Soviet shit which was too dangerous to move or breathe on?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@nomad07
Are you parroting the Russian dollar value on NATO arms that they said was blown up in the bunker attack? The one which was actually 1950's-1960's Soviet shit which was too dangerous to move or breathe on?
He's literally a Russian bot. Anything he says is literally Russian propaganda.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 8:27:42 PM EDT
[#23]

They will have to hire mercenary pilots for almost two years if they want the vipers to be effective and not just get shot down. Not to mention they will need to be inspected and refurbished and reconditioned regardless of where they come from.  

Who is going to supply the logistics to field them?  Not just arraams but also mechanics tools fuel etc.

Not to mention the F16 doesn’t have long legs and can’t be stationed far from the target.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 8:27:49 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

We have defense treaties with Japan and South Korea. Not so much with Taiwan. The consequences of Russian troops in western Ukraine as a threat to Nato should be obvious if you were to look at a map.
View Quote

So we have no defense treaties with Ukraine, but should spend billions to support due to being next to people we have defense treaties with.  But if China invades Taiwan, we should not intervene even though its right next to countries we have defense treaties with?

Just making sure I got that correct.

Nevermind the fact that losing Taiwanese exports or even access to the SCS would cripple our economy. What is it we get from Ukraine again?
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 8:33:16 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

So we have no defense treaties with Ukraine, but should spend billions to support due to being next to people we have defense treaties with.  But if China invades Taiwan, we should not intervene even though its right next to countries we have defense treaties with?

Just making sure I got that correct.

Nevermind the fact that losing Taiwanese exports or even access to the SCS would cripple our economy. What is it we get from Ukraine again?
View Quote

You comment would have validity if Nato had troops in Ukraine fighting the Russian directly. We don't, as you well know. We are supplying Ukraine but Nato made it clear early on that there would not be Nato troops in Ukraine. Similarly, we should arm Taiwan so they can defend themselves.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 8:36:29 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

The game makes the assumption that China attacks US bases in its first move. I would not make that assumption. If I were the Chinese I would conduct my missile and air attacks on Taiwan but conduct no attacks on the US or its allies. I might lay the nuclear threat out there to deter the US from getting involved.
View Quote

I’ve noticed you make any statement necessary so that Taiwan is not a factor in procurement or assistance to Ukraine. Unlike some others who see no value in assisting Ukraine, I see some benefit but you’re either delusional or a propagandist willing to sacrifice Japan, South Korea, Taiwan and the USA economy in order to focus entirely and exclusively for Ukraine. That makes you disingenuous and or uninformed in my book. Either way the decisions are neither mine nor use to make and the US government appears to be recalibrating its FY 2024 plans. This summer I will be monitoring the G-7 outcome as well as budget agreements and decisions made by Washington D.C. These threads are created to inform GD of topics not burn energy on useless debates with people who’ve made up their minds whether “military industrial complex forever wars” “ukiebros” or Russia fans. You and everyone else can decide how to utilize the information for yourselves. I’ll continue to post information and monitor decision makers with my time. I feel zero need to convince you or change your mind on these topics but I will address misinformation if I think readers need information that refutes your posts ti decide for themselves. Any arguing I might have with you is incidental.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 8:36:50 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

You comment would have validity if Nato had troops in Ukraine fighting the Russian directly. We don't, as you well know. We are supplying Ukraine but Nato made it clear early on that there would not be Nato troops in Ukraine. Similarly, we should arm Taiwan so they can defend themselves.
View Quote

You have left out a very specific variable I have asked multiple times. What are the differences and consequences between the two regarding direct strategic impact to the United States?

In short, Ukraine has zero, Taiwan has the potential to alter our way of life as we know it.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 8:37:57 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
He's literally a Russian bot. Anything he says is literally Russian propaganda.
View Quote

I know. Since I don’t have an ignore button, I started making a list on my phone of people who make it really hard for me to not say the R word out loud. He’s 3rd on it. It’s grown… considerably
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 8:42:06 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

https://www.thedefensepost.com/2023/05/19/taiwan-himars-launchers-us/amp/                         Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 8:43:44 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

None

View Quote
Lol
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 8:46:37 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-pacific/taiwan-flags-risk-stinger-missile-delays-says-pressing-us-2022-05-03/                                                          Attachment Attached File
                         Attachment Attached File
                           Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 8:47:15 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I’ve noticed you make any statement necessary so that Taiwan is not a factor in procurement or assistance to Ukraine. Unlike some others who see no value in assisting Ukraine, I see some benefit but you’re either delusional or a propagandist willing to sacrifice Japan, South Korea, Taiwan and the USA economy in order to focus entirely and exclusively for Ukraine. That makes you disingenuous and or uninformed in my book. Either way the decisions are neither mine nor use to make and the US government appears to be recalibrating its FY 2024 plans. This summer I will be monitoring the G-7 outcome as well as budget agreements and decisions made by Washington D.C. These threads are created to inform GD of topics not burn energy on useless debates with people who’ve made up their minds whether “military industrial complex forever wars” “ukiebros” or Russia fans. You and everyone else can decide how to utilize the information for yourselves. I’ll continue to post information and monitor decision makers with my time. I feel zero need to convince you or change your mind on these topics but I will address misinformation if I think readers need information that refutes your posts ti decide for themselves. Any arguing I might have with you is incidental.
View Quote

Supplying Ukraine and Taiwan are not mutually exclusive propositions. As GD says Get Both.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 8:48:31 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Supplying Ukraine and Taiwan are not mutually exclusive propositions. As GD says Get Both.
View Quote

In the real world that isn't always an option.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 8:50:01 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

https://www.thedefensepost.com/2023/03/30/ukraine-taiwan-precision-bomb/                              Attachment Attached File
                          Attachment Attached File
                         Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 8:51:42 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

You have left out a very specific variable I have asked multiple times. What are the differences and consequences between the two regarding direct strategic impact to the United States?

In short, Ukraine has zero, Taiwan has the potential to alter our way of life as we know it.
View Quote

You might ask why Sweden and Finland decided now is the time to join Nato. Or why Poland is buying every bit of military hardware on the planet. Historically there are two avenues to attack into and out of Russia. That being Poland and Ukraine. Putin knows this and so does Nato. We mean to box Russia out of Europe permanently. That is the whole purpose of Nato and we are destroying the Russian Army on the cheap as a bonus.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 8:51:44 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Believing Russian propaganda is prettily humiliating…
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 8:52:05 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

https://www.rfa.org/english/news/china/us-taiwan-05022022094829.html/ampRFA                           Attachment Attached File
                           Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 8:54:04 PM EDT
[#38]
It wasn't even in production until like 4 months ago.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 8:56:11 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

Losing European support against China would be significant.  Not so much military as economic.  If we had let Ukraine get rolled over, much of Europe would be trying to make nice with Russia, and would be definitely not be on board with cutting China off from investment in strategic technology.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 9:01:48 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

The timeline is the issue and as I’ve posted on this page there’s numerous delays on weapons both Taiwan and Ukraine both require https://breakingdefense.com/2022/10/navy-leader-cant-rule-out-chinese-invasion-of-taiwan-even-earlier-than-2027/                                                  Attachment Attached File
                          Attachment Attached File
                         Attachment Attached File
                           Attachment Attached File
                          Attachment Attached File
https://www.defensenews.com/congress/2023/05/10/pacific-fleet-leader-asks-to-go-before-china-committee-to-talk-taiwan/                                     Attachment Attached File
                          Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 9:08:28 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

The timeline is the issue and as I've posted on this page there's numerous delays on weapons both Taiwan and Ukraine both require https://breakingdefense.com/2022/10/navy-leader-cant-rule-out-chinese-invasion-of-taiwan-even-earlier-than-2027/                                                  https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/459941/IMG_8840_jpeg-2822384.JPG                           https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/459941/IMG_8841_jpeg-2822385.JPG                          https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/459941/IMG_8843_jpeg-2822386.JPG                            https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/459941/IMG_8842_jpeg-2822387.JPG                           https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/459941/IMG_8844_jpeg-2822388.JPG
View Quote
With the ramping up of production of weapons and munitions that would be too late for China.  The USA and NATO are drastically increasing production.  China's best time to attack is now but they aren't ready.  If they attack we will not be alone in defending Taiwan. Australia, South Korea and Japan are all gearing up in preparation to take on China.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 9:10:49 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
It wasn't even in production until like 4 months ago.
View Quote

Taiwan is trying to acquire for its needs asap so they can familiarize, train and effectively employ munitions and platforms it feels are necessary for its defense that the previous and current PACOM Admirals told Congress is likely between now and 2027. They aren’t going to take 10 years to dilly dally about weapons procurement. Japan is trying to play catch-up now https://news.usni.org/2022/12/14/u-s-needs-to-clear-19b-in-arms-sale-backlog-to-taiwan-says-hasc-member                                                       Attachment Attached File
                           Attachment Attached File
              Attachment Attached File
                          Attachment Attached File
                          Attachment Attached File
                           Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 9:11:27 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

You mean like for pretty much most of the 20th century? Lol, some of you act like the USSR never existed.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 9:16:41 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Right, weak minds said Ukraine could never operate an Abrams too. You really don't know much about Ukrainians. Were you one of those who said Ukraine wouldn't last a week. Oops!.

I was in Saudi Arabia when "Experts" said the Saudis could never fly a F-15, that is until they shot down Iranian F-4 fighters. You could never make the case that Ukrainian pilots are inferior. Ego does not replace facts.
View Quote

I never said it would last a week, at least to my knowledge. Yeah I certainly can make the case Ukrainian pilots are inferior. Their training is worse and less frequent then ours and the don’t have nearly the robust exercises and work up cycles that we do. Any more stupid things you’d like to add to prove your lack of knowledge on the subject?
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 9:18:00 PM EDT
[#45]

Are you sure this article is correct? Taiwan BUYS something and aren’t demanding it for free? Well there’s a pleasant fucking change.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 9:18:10 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Wrong again. Pre-war, we were maintaining US territories (and poorly aided at that) but little more than Lend-lease with GB. Pearl Harbor was brand new. The Great Depression was still full bore and our Army/AF was at near-historic lows in readiness. The battleship still ruled according to Navy doctrine. We were relying on isolationism. It was obvious to Roosevelt and many others that isolationist policy was crumbling before our eyes. It made us flatfooted. He believed the war was coming and we were not ready, not even close. He stalled getting into the war many to buy time. Even Carnac the Magnificent had no clue when it would start. Marshall carried a black book with every senior officer's name and their qualities. He had his best picked and who would never see the battlefield. Key business Leaders were coordinating plans and establishing new supply lines. Still, we were not ready when Pearl Harbor was attacked. Our territories were so poorly ready, they were overrun with ease. We were not in the League of Nations and trusting in treaties that everyone else saw as useless.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1541674103?tag=arfcom00-20
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Actual history does not support your position. Pre-WW2 years US harbors were not closed and US was not isolating from the world

Wrong again. Pre-war, we were maintaining US territories (and poorly aided at that) but little more than Lend-lease with GB. Pearl Harbor was brand new. The Great Depression was still full bore and our Army/AF was at near-historic lows in readiness. The battleship still ruled according to Navy doctrine. We were relying on isolationism. It was obvious to Roosevelt and many others that isolationist policy was crumbling before our eyes. It made us flatfooted. He believed the war was coming and we were not ready, not even close. He stalled getting into the war many to buy time. Even Carnac the Magnificent had no clue when it would start. Marshall carried a black book with every senior officer's name and their qualities. He had his best picked and who would never see the battlefield. Key business Leaders were coordinating plans and establishing new supply lines. Still, we were not ready when Pearl Harbor was attacked. Our territories were so poorly ready, they were overrun with ease. We were not in the League of Nations and trusting in treaties that everyone else saw as useless.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1541674103?tag=arfcom00-20

Isolationism is pre-Great White fleet Japan, not what we were doing prior to WWII.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 9:18:35 PM EDT
[#47]
Because they will have to be replaced with F34’s.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 9:21:11 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Ua sure

Romanian pilot's that flew migs are ten years on into training and they still mostly suck...but ya 6-18 mths
View Quote

Yet we can manage training new FRS pilots in America in less than one year. With no experience.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 9:33:28 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
With the ramping up of production of weapons and munitions that would be too late for China.  The USA and NATO are drastically increasing production.  China's best time to attack is now but they aren't ready.  If they attack we will not be alone in defending Taiwan. Australia, South Korea and Japan are all gearing up in preparation to take on China.
View Quote

Australia is far, a small country and China is trying to bribe naval bases in the Solomon Islands to cut them off from USA support and they won’t get the subs before 2030. Japan has a 5 year plan to grow its military so that’s 2028. Ukraine wants South Korea’s stuff. But PACOM last and current commanders say war is likely no later than 2027 https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2023/05/17/asia/ukraine-zelenska-south-korea-non-lethal-military-hardware-intl-hnk/index.html                                 Attachment Attached File
                          Attachment Attached File
                          Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 9:36:39 PM EDT
[#50]
Attachment Attached File
                          Attachment Attached File
                          Attachment Attached File
                           Attachment Attached File
Page / 17
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top