BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 17
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 8:12:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I’m amazed at the hubris of people who don’t know what they don’t even know, trying to explain to people who have lived this their entire life.

If anyone should be ashamed, you definitely are the top of that list
View Quote

LOL

This i a threath about F-16s, you know? You sound a bit like a triggered snowflake pretending to know shit yet you fail badly at reading, so there's that.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 8:13:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

LOL

This i a threath about F-16s, you know? You sound a bit like a triggered snowflake pretending to know shit yet you fail badly at reading, so there's that.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I’m amazed at the hubris of people who don’t know what they don’t even know, trying to explain to people who have lived this their entire life.

LOL

No, I just annoyed  at people who gaslight about shit they don’t know

AND YOU’VE CONSTANTLY DEMONSTRATED YOU DON’T KNOW JACK OF SHIT ABOUT THE SUBJECT, BUT THAT DOESN’T STOP YOU FROM BLATHERING ON
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 8:14:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I said repeatedly supplying Ukraine has created a capability gap, and that gap will not be closed anywhere near the supposed Davidson window closes.

And if you have to Google the Davidson window you fall into a group of you don’t know what you don’t know
View Quote

And you fail to realize that this should be a wake up call as it is proof that we need MUCH more ammo and airplanes when the war against the Chincoms starts.

But I bet you will throw Taiwan under the bus, just like Ukraine.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 8:15:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

AND YOU’VE CONSTANTLY DEMONSTRATED YOU DON’T KNOW JACK OF SHIT ABOUT THE SUBJECT, BUT THAT DOESN’T STOP YOU FROM BLATHERING ON
View Quote

You think F-16's are ammunition, so you should better shut your piehole :)
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 8:16:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

And you fail to realize that this should be a wake up call as it is proof that we need MUCH more ammo and airplanes when the war against the Chincoms starts.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I said repeatedly supplying Ukraine has created a capability gap, and that gap will not be closed anywhere near the supposed Davidson window closes.

And if you have to Google the Davidson window you fall into a group of you don’t know what you don’t know

Yes, we need to create more ordinance however by giving away ordinance before we create the new ordinance is just digging a deeper hole.

And since the SCS is our primary designated area of interest it doesn’t make any sense to continue to dig that hole deeper for an area that is not our primary area of interest
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 8:19:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File

You are the one posted this
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 8:28:30 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 8:38:20 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

LOL

View Quote

He’s one of the most knowledgeable posters here. I don’t think anyone describes you the same way.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 9:20:38 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

He’s one of the most knowledgeable posters here. I don’t think anyone describes you the same way.
View Quote

?? OK.

You and Ron can continue to bloviate and cry everytime aid to Ukraine is brought up. But guess what genius, you don't set US foreign policy and never will.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 9:59:47 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

?? OK.

You and Ron can continue to bloviate and cry everytime aid to Ukraine is brought up. But guess what genius, you don't set US foreign policy and never will.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

?? OK.

Yep, Joe Biden does.  I am sure that gives you hope.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 10:06:59 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
IMHO, the F-16s won't be the game-changer everyone thinks.  They're great birds but will be sitting ducks on the ground.  
View Quote

US air power works so well because of the skillful integration of different systems and capabilities.  Without that, the F-16 is just another fighter to replace airframes they have lost.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 10:20:27 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Better stock up on 1,000,000,000 SPF sunblock because it's coming if this keeps escalating. Back an animal in a corner long enough and it will bite. Everyone knows were these F-16's will come from. Just because they're laundered through a different country doesn't mean we aren't sending them. With wide open borders like we have I'd imagine 9/11 will look like nothing compared to what could happen here. Something something, be careful of a man that has nothing to lose.
View Quote

Surrendering makes it more likely, not less, that it will happen.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 10:31:33 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Yes, we need to create more ordinance however by giving away ordinance before we create the new ordinance is just digging a deeper hole.

And since the SCS is our primary designated area of interest it doesn’t make any sense to continue to dig that hole deeper for an area that is not our primary area of interest
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/20/2023 10:40:53 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL

Aren’t you an artillery officer? The fuck do you know about Dutch and Danish F16s?
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 10:42:37 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yes, fighting a nuclear power makes it less likely for them to use nuclear weapons rather than not fighting them. Absolute genius stuff here.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 10:43:21 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

?? OK.

View Quote

I wonder how much you pay in taxes every year. Maybe if you paid more you’d actually give a shit about seeing it wasted.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 11:10:07 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I wonder how much you pay in taxes every year. Maybe if you paid more you’d actually give a shit about seeing it wasted.
View Quote

If you're this upset over a few billion being given to Ukraine, you must absolutely break down in sobs daily at how much is wasted elsewhere.  I feel sorry for you.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 11:12:29 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Aren’t you an artillery officer? The fuck do you know about Dutch and Danish F16s?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 11:14:29 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Yes, fighting a nuclear power makes it less likely for them to use nuclear weapons rather than not fighting them. Absolute genius stuff here.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Remember all of the nuclear wars we got into over previous proxy wars?
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 11:15:45 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

If you're this upset over a few billion being given to Ukraine, you must absolutely break down in sobs daily at how much is wasted elsewhere.  I feel sorry for you.
View Quote

Oh just a few billion. Cool. Guessing you’re another person who pays shit in taxes. Get the fuck out with your faux conservative war mongering bullshit and back to Reddit.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 11:17:29 AM EDT
[#21]
Thanks for playing games with my kids futures in order to line your pockets, war mongers. Now their financial AND physical well being is at risk.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 11:17:33 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Oh just a few billion. Cool. Guessing you’re another person who pays shit in taxes. Get the fuck out with your faux conservative war mongering bullshit and back to Reddit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How many millions of dollars worth of JP-5 have you burned to do something an A-29 could do for a tenth the cost?
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 11:21:19 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL

Yep,  I was also a JTAC. I have actually controlled their fires before.

So what the FUCK ARE YOUR QUALS to discuss the subject.  Oh that is right none.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 11:23:25 AM EDT
[#24]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/temp-96.gif

Other than living off the largess of the security my nation provide, WHAT ARE QUALS ON THIS SUBJECT?

Exactly none
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 11:25:17 AM EDT
[#25]
This article which is pro Ukraine Sky news claims no country has spare F-16s to give but I was under the impression upon USA approval thatvat least Netherlands was already prepared to provide them? https://news.sky.com/story/amp/ukraine-the-f-16-fighter-jets-why-they-could-be-so-significant-and-when-they-can-be-delivered-12885061         Attachment Attached File
                           Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 11:31:27 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Other than living off the largess of the security my nation provide, WHAT ARE QUALS ON THIS SUBJECT?

Exactly none
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 11:32:42 AM EDT
[#27]
Other than assuming Netherlands would transfer from its inventory I’m not seeing any other nations offering aircraft, only training. Anyone have insight on F-16 aircraft not F-16 training?https://euromaidanpress.com/2023/05/20/denmark-joins-ukraines-f-16-fighter-jet-coalition/    Attachment Attached File
                          Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 11:36:09 AM EDT
[#28]
FUCK Ukraine.

Fight your own war.

NATO expansion has caused this, and now we are doing everything we can to kick off WW3. Complete bullshit.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 11:39:47 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

What utter nonsense, sounds like something complied by Chat Gtp

NL for instance paid for our F-16s and now have them in surplus because they have been replaced by F-35s that have also been paid for.
View Quote

UK can’t provide, I think Germany said no and Poland said can’t. Any insight on others like Denmark? I can’t find actual detailed pledges so I figure will have to wait after the G-7 meeting in Japan ends.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 11:42:46 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

A Dutch company (ASML) makes the most advanced chip production machienes, this is pretty much cutting edge stuff and effectivly not  replicable. At US request NL stopped shipping any cutting edge stuff to China quite some time ago and recently at US request has stopped shipping mid tier machienes.
Macron is fucked at the next election and is just floating shit to appeal to his leftwing fringe.  

https://nltimes.nl/2023/01/28/netherlands-us-agree-export-restriction-asml-chip-machines
"Minister Liesje Schreinemacher (Foreign Trade) previously stated the talks were about maintaining Western technological leadership. The negotiating countries also want to avoid too much dependence on China for chips. In addition, the U.S. and the Netherlands want to prevent advanced chips from being used in weapons by countries such as China. But the Netherlands would not simply meet all of the Americans' demands, the minister stressed."
View Quote

I’m aware of Netherlands hence why I used the word some. Same for Ukraine, some of Europe is heavily contributing while some of Europe is hardly or not at all. Airbus expanded its contracts with China during Macron’s visit https://www.forbes.com/sites/pauliddon/2023/05/19/there-are-more-f-16s-in-the-middle-east-than-europe-but-ukraine-probably-wont-get-any/amp/  Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 11:43:12 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
FUCK Ukraine.

Fight your own war.

NATO expansion has caused this, and now we are doing everything we can to kick off WW3. Complete bullshit.
View Quote

Borrow that quote from Scott Ritter?

??
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 11:45:03 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Borrow that quote from Scott Ritter?

??
View Quote

Impressive you’ve been here only a few months and are already one of the worst posters on the entire site. That takes skill. Your next post that is even remotely interesting or thought provoking will be the first.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 11:45:40 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
FUCK Ukraine.

Fight your own war.

View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/20/2023 11:46:05 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Better stock up on 1,000,000,000 SPF sunblock because it's coming if this keeps escalating. Back an animal in a corner long enough and it will bite. Everyone knows were these F-16's will come from. Just because they're laundered through a different country doesn't mean we aren't sending them. With wide open borders like we have I'd imagine 9/11 will look like nothing compared to what could happen here. Something something, be careful of a man that has nothing to lose.
View Quote

Russia threatens nukes routinely while I never say never Crimea is the only thing I suspect Russia might consider nukes over not F-16s. But I could be wrong of course. As for who provides F-16s I figured Netherlands since they initiated this F-16 for Ukraine push but I really don’t know who’s giving what and in what numbers but I’ll keep trying to figure it out. Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 11:47:32 AM EDT
[#35]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly none

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/LOL-UMAD-BRO1gqf_zps44023202_JPG-109.jpg

Nope just tired of a whole bunch of people who have very little knowledge who keep talking about that subject.

But I notice no mention of what your quals to speak on the topic are.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 11:48:30 AM EDT
[#36]
Eventually the Ukrainian Air Force will be integrated into Nato. Officially or in an unofficial capacity. This is a good first step in the training and methodology of Nato Air forces.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 11:49:57 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Yep,  I was also a JTAC. I have actually controlled their fires before.

So what the FUCK ARE YOUR QUALS to discuss the subject.  Oh that is right none.
View Quote

My unit has more shortages of equipment due to border operations than Ukraine.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 11:50:03 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Impressive you’ve been here only a few months and are already one of the worst posters on the entire site. That takes skill. Your next post that is even remotely interesting or thought provoking will be the first.
View Quote

Bless your heart.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 11:51:06 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

Gunny Green Tip has arrived, thread saved now.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 11:52:18 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
FUCK Ukraine.

Fight your own war.

View Quote
That's utter bullshit

Ukraine War Q&A Series: Who Really Started This Whole Thing? || Peter Zeihan

Link Posted: 5/20/2023 11:55:56 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
There is evidently an agenda by some to ramp up the threat of a Chinese invasion of Taiwan as an excuse to cut off aid to Ukraine. I guess 10% for the Big Guy, fight against globohomo, or UkrNazis wasn't getting the expected traction.
View Quote

Find a single post where I’ve ever recommended Ukraine not receive any aid and I’ll delete my account. But you seem to be hell bent on downplaying or dismissing the threat from China in what appears to be an exclusive focus solely on Ukraine. Netherlands giving F-16s to Ukraine is from their inventory not ours but when I raise HIMARS, Paladins, missiles and stinger issues that need to be dealt with, you make a post like this. This agenda driven fixation won’t generate the outcome you seek either with GD or in Congress. Ukraine needs support but it needs to be prudently conducted not reckless. As far as this thread the outstanding issue is who’s providing the F-16s, accompanied weaponary and maintenance required? I’m waiting for concrete numbers from the Dutch and or any others? This is newly decided so I imagine it will take the G-7 meeting to figure out details.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 11:56:57 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

We are fighting a nuclear power?

Link Posted: 5/20/2023 11:57:21 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Nope just tired of a whole bunch of people who have very little knowledge who keep talking about that subject.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly none

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/LOL-UMAD-BRO1gqf_zps44023202_JPG-109.jpg

And what have I said on the subject?

Someone asked what you know about F-16s in European service.  Are they depleting US stockpiles of "cutting edge" F-16s?

I thought everyone wanted Europe to do more. Now people are mad that they are doing more? It's hard to keep up when the goal posts keep moving.

Have a good day. You and I have no control over what these "leaders" on any side do, SME or not.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 11:57:25 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Taiwan isn’t being
Bombed and invaded right now.

Ukraine is
View Quote

It’s an island there is no Romania or Poland next door https://foreignpolicy.com/2022/09/08/taiwan-needs-weapons-for-day-1-of-a-chinese-invasion/
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 11:58:56 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No cost is too high for Ukraine’s total victory. Back to its original borders.

If Russia uses nukes so do we. Actually you might throw NATO countries in there too.

But like I said no matter the cost to us or the world.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 11:59:40 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

No cost is too high for Ukraine’s total victory. Back to its original borders.

If Russia uses nukes so do we. Actually you might throw NATO countries in there too.

But like I said no matter the cost to us or the world.
View Quote

nO MaTtEr tHe CosT

Ridiculous
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 12:00:36 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

To be fair Moscow keeps claiming that “NATO generals, special forces etc are fighting in Ukraine” whether they believe it, suspect it or it’s just agitprop I have no clue but Biden set that in motion with his 82nd airborne division comment https://nypost.com/2022/03/25/joe-biden-says-us-troops-will-be-in-ukraine-in-apparent-gaffe/amp/
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 12:01:40 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

I think even worse is the people here who should know better but still blindly support Biden’s “current thing”. Can’t help but notice many of them have retired and no longer have to worry about being directly impacted by more war other than to attend more briefings in their GS jobs. Funny how that works.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 12:02:42 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have you considered holding yourself to the same quality standards you expect from others?
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 12:02:54 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

Not directly. Yet. Ask again in the next year. And it really doesn’t matter but if Russia thinks we are then I’m not sure it matters.
Page / 17
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top