BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 8
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 11:41:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Agreed. The Voodoo is an angry, self-destructive, high-strung psychopath on meth, but sounds reallllly goooooood...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Oh god...Ford is going to royally fuck this up without questions.

Remember that last cool thing Ford did? The 5.2L voodoo flat plane....well the retards at ford managed to make a flat plane v8 sound like a bag of smashed ass holes screaming for help. A flat plane is supposed to sound like a symphony of dead dinosaur juice exploding under pressure and FIRE!

Instead they made a nasty sounding engine that sounds like a hoarse coyote is shitting out a stuck rock

You're the first person I've heard say the Voodoo doesn't incredible. Voodoo had other issues but sound wasn't one of them.

Agreed. The Voodoo is an angry, self-destructive, high-strung psychopath on meth, but sounds reallllly goooooood...

Midcap is a passionate man.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 11:44:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Ok. Please name a successful performance car that had less power than the previous generation.
View Quote
Easy... the ND Miata debuted here with less power than the outgoing NC. You may remember the Miata as being pretty widely held to be the greatest sports car of all time (except for the "but muh horsepower" crowd).

Also, I didn't say the Vettes needed less power, just that continually adding power to a car where most of the buyers don't even use 1/10th of its capability is dumb.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 11:46:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Easy... the ND Miata debuted here with less power than the outgoing NC. You may remember the Miata as being pretty widely held to be the greatest sports car of all time (except for the "but muh horsepower" crowd).

Also, I didn't say the Vettes needed less power, just that continually adding power to a car where most of the buyers don't even use 1/10th of its capability is dumb.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ok. Please name a successful performance car that had less power than the previous generation.

Ok that's cheating.

The Miata is a cult.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 11:48:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Ok that's cheating.

The Miata is a cult.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ok that's cheating.

The Miata is a cult.
I actually have plans to sacrifice a lamb on the hood of my Miata tonight.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 11:53:50 AM EDT
[#5]
I don't know if I hate it or not. I don't like the skeletonized looking front section.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 12:01:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

The fact that the NB wearing crowd drinks the KoolAid is of no surprise to me.   Still does not mean that have taste.   Things are fucking hideously ugly and look like they were designed by team of idiots.

If Amy Shumer whipped her tits out in public and you saw them you would have a right to a strong opinion over something so hideous.

Midcap might like it but that doesn't mean everybody wants to go hoggin.

And I am fine with that.    I very much like a specific lay out of a car design wise.   Maybe it is some kind of deep rooted autism but styling wise I like long hoods and short overhangs that come from a front engine rear wheel drive layout.

Viper
Daytona
Jaguar E Type
Corvettes excluding the C8
Ferrari's cars like the 812
Pony Cars of the big 3

To the point that yes I will give up performance for a car that does not make me wince to look at it.

I am not lying in saying I have not found a single body line on a C8 that I like.   Z06s are starting to show up in town and even they cannot be saved.

GT40 is among the sexiest cars ever designed, Porsche 918 goddamn sexy as fuck.

The C8 misses terribly on styling.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The fact that GM sells them as quickly as they can build them says your opinion is in the vast minority. They have no problems finding buyers.

The fact that the NB wearing crowd drinks the KoolAid is of no surprise to me.   Still does not mean that have taste.   Things are fucking hideously ugly and look like they were designed by team of idiots.

Quoted:

That's a pretty strong opinion about something you don't want to purchase or care about.

If Amy Shumer whipped her tits out in public and you saw them you would have a right to a strong opinion over something so hideous.

Midcap might like it but that doesn't mean everybody wants to go hoggin.

Quoted:
 Those people are missing out on a great driving and performing car.

And I am fine with that.    I very much like a specific lay out of a car design wise.   Maybe it is some kind of deep rooted autism but styling wise I like long hoods and short overhangs that come from a front engine rear wheel drive layout.

Viper
Daytona
Jaguar E Type
Corvettes excluding the C8
Ferrari's cars like the 812
Pony Cars of the big 3

To the point that yes I will give up performance for a car that does not make me wince to look at it.

I am not lying in saying I have not found a single body line on a C8 that I like.   Z06s are starting to show up in town and even they cannot be saved.

GT40 is among the sexiest cars ever designed, Porsche 918 goddamn sexy as fuck.

The C8 misses terribly on styling.

It’s like you were reading my mind.
I’m still rocking my C5.  It’s not a money thing. To me it’s a mostly stripped down real sports car.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 12:04:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Buncha Vette haters in here. C8 Corvettes are great performers, and look badass doing it.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/209554/c8_daytona1_jpg-2922668.JPG
View Quote

It’s the nose I came get past.  It’s literally a Pontiac for the first 24in and ruins a otherwise beautiful car
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 12:10:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
From the pics:
1) It does NOT look like there is nearly enough room in the back for any non-flat4 motor.
2) If it is rear mid engine, what is under that long front hood?

According to the linked article: "Additionally, it may not be a mid-engine design either, but that remains a possibility at this moment in time."

I suspect the leaked photos are not actual rear mid engine at all.  Perhaps the oddly-named "Front mid engine" where a longitudinally-short motor (like a V6) is positioned completely behind the front axle line, but still ahead of the driver compartment?
View Quote

You very well might be on to something.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 12:11:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

What do you consider Affordable?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've wanted an affordable mid-engine for a while now. I hoped it would come from Toyota, but it'd be nice if this was affordable and not electric.

What do you consider Affordable?

In this day and age, I considered the C8 base Vette at $60K MSRP "affordable" for what it was. But that price wasn't available for very long.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 12:14:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
There was no requirement to keep adding more and more power to a car that's mostly sold to the geriatric crowd at this point.

And if they really wanted to go mid-engine there was no requirement that they release the hideous thing that's called the C8. There are plenty of amazing looking mid-engine cars out there but the C8 looks like it was designed by two separate teams... and the team who designed the rear half of the C8 had spent their whole careers designing vans and pickup truck beds.
View Quote

Dude, get your ass to a race track. There are tons of C5, C6, C7 and C8 Vette owners using the cars as they should be. Along with 1LE Camaros and Mustangs as well. The old trope of Vette buyers being exclusively old men tottering around 20mph below the speed limit is pretty, well, old. I'm at multiple track days and events throughout the year, and Vettes (of various generations) outnumber 911s for example by a wide margin.

PS: At Road Atlanta in June, this poor Corvette had an issue somewhere on track:
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 8/17/2023 12:14:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Midcap is a passionate man.
View Quote

He certainly would not fit many of his women in that new Mustang.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 12:14:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Where is John Coletti when we need him...
View Quote

Probably wondering why ford took his beloved lightning and cobra models and ruined them. Man was a hero.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 12:20:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Dude, get your ass to a race track. There are tons of C5, C6, C7 and C8 Vette owners using the cars as they should be. Along with 1LE Camaros and Mustangs as well. The old trope of Vette buyers being exclusively old men tottering around 20mph below the speed limit is pretty, well, old. I'm at multiple track days and events throughout the year, and Vettes (of various generations) outnumber 911s for example by a wide margin.

PS: At Road Atlanta in June, this poor Corvette had an issue somewhere on track:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/209554/crashedc5_jpg-2922745.JPG

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There was no requirement to keep adding more and more power to a car that's mostly sold to the geriatric crowd at this point.

And if they really wanted to go mid-engine there was no requirement that they release the hideous thing that's called the C8. There are plenty of amazing looking mid-engine cars out there but the C8 looks like it was designed by two separate teams... and the team who designed the rear half of the C8 had spent their whole careers designing vans and pickup truck beds.

Oh, should I go to a track? A couple years back when I lived in WA I spent a lot of time at track days, and yeah there were usually one or two Vettes there... along with maybe one Camaro, a bunch of Mustangs, a bunch of Porsches, a bunch of BMWs, a bunch of Miatas, etc...

I'd wager I've spent more time at tracks than the vast majority of people here. I didn't say nobody who buys Vettes does anything with them but they didn't earn their reputation as an old man car by being overrepresented at most track events.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 12:32:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Oh, should I go to a track? A couple years back when I lived in WA I spent a lot of time at track days, and yeah there were usually one or two Vettes there... along with maybe one Camaro, a bunch of Mustangs, a bunch of Porsches, a bunch of BMWs, a bunch of Miatas, etc...

I'd wager I've spent more time at tracks than the vast majority of people here. I didn't say nobody who buys Vettes does anything with them but they didn't earn their reputation as an old man car by being overrepresented at most track events.
View Quote

The Miata has its share of old fogies driving them too.  They may be fun to drive but they may actually make you gay.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 12:33:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't want to belabor the point and sidetrack the discussion, but I'll say one more thing about it. At the June NASA event at Road Atlanta, there were eleven - 11 - 1LE Camaros on track that weekend in various HPDE/Time Trial/ST classes. My son being one of them. Since he and my younger son both have 1LE cars, we counted them!

We didn't count the Mustangs, but there were at least as many GT PP1 and PP2, GT350s, a GT350R and a couple Shelbys as well.

Lots of Corvettes, at least 3 or 4 of them C8s. A buddy of mine is a 911 owner and enthusiast, and we were both talking about how much the car mix has changed in the last few years. Whereas before you saw lots of 911s, BMWs, and of course Miatas, now you see tons of domestic cars.

And lest you think I'm simply an American car stalwart, I also have a Spec Miata my youngest son drives.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 1:05:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I don't want to belabor the point and sidetrack the discussion, but I'll say one more thing about it. At the June NASA event at Road Atlanta, there were eleven - 11 - 1LE Camaros on track that weekend in various HPDE/Time Trial/ST classes. My son being one of them. Since he and my younger son both have 1LE cars, we counted them!

We didn't count the Mustangs, but there were at least as many GT PP1 and PP2, GT350s, a GT350R and a couple Shelbys as well.

Lots of Corvettes, at least 3 or 4 of them C8s. A buddy of mine is a 911 owner and enthusiast, and we were both talking about how much the car mix has changed in the last few years. Whereas before you saw lots of 911s, BMWs, and of course Miatas, now you see tons of domestic cars.

And lest you think I'm simply an American car stalwart, I also have a Spec Miata my youngest son drives.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If I ever financially recover from buying a farm and building a house I really look forward to spending more time at the tracks around here. I'll be curious if the mix really is that different here from what I'm used to from the PNW. There were always 1 or 2 Vettes around, but the Camaros were very rare to see at track days.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 1:21:33 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Buncha Vette haters in here. C8 Corvettes are great performers, and look badass doing it.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/209554/c8_daytona1_jpg-2922668.JPG

Reminds me of the Henry Ford quote

https://paper.studio/images/articles/henry-ford-quote-faster-horses.png

People are always hesitant to accept changes

At the very least Chevy pushed the Vette as far as they could with the FR set up.

But once the Z06 and Zr1 C7 were out and struggling to put that power down, they had no choice.

Should have been mid engined since the 70's but better late than never.

Is the median age of C8 buyers higher or lower than that of the C7?
(new vehicles)
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 1:26:51 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Is the median age of C8 buyers higher or lower than that of the C7?
(new vehicles)
View Quote

This is from 2021, but it mentions selling more to Gen X and average income being up over previous models.

ETA - So let's see this super secret Mustang already!
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 1:31:05 PM EDT
[#19]
So when do we get to see this thing?
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 3:05:01 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

The only info I can find is that it is supposed to debut at Pebble Beach today (Aug 17) "between 5pm and 7pm".  I am assuming that is Pacific time.

I'm going with that it really isn't truly mid-engined.  Maybe it was a bad rumor, or maybe they just pushed the engine back a few inches and someone grasped onto that.  Based on the pics, I doubt that the engine actually sits rear of the driver.  But, stranger things have happened.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 3:06:37 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

That was typical GM beancounter B.S.
When they finally got the car right, they killed it.
What kind of nimrod does that?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
America already had a mid-engine sports car...Pat Coin killed it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-X4pvsoZ35k

A dumbass at GM who wanted to produce granny cars.........the Fiero had alot more room to be developed
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 3:28:19 PM EDT
[#22]
I'm not crazy about the looks of the C8 but it's hard to ignore the advantages of the mid engine layout.

I just wish they had shrunk down the dimensions to around that of the first generation Corvette, which was167" long, 65" wide and mostly under 3000 lbs.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 3:29:14 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

The only info I can find is that it is supposed to debut at Pebble Beach today (Aug 17) "between 5pm and 7pm".  I am assuming that is Pacific time.

I'm going with that it really isn't truly mid-engined.  Maybe it was a bad rumor, or maybe they just pushed the engine back a few inches and someone grasped onto that.  Based on the pics, I doubt that the engine actually sits rear of the driver.  But, stranger things have happened.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That sounds right to me.

They probably meant mid engine like "front" mid engine where it's behind the axle.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 5:14:17 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

That sounds right to me.

They probably meant mid engine like "front" mid engine where it's behind the axle.
View Quote

Include the transaxle from GT4 and you have a domestic version of a Porsche 928 and some other impressive european GT cars.   Doubt it will ever make it to the street for homologation
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 5:28:12 PM EDT
[#25]
Voodoo mania at my house…
2016, 17 and 18 … so much glorious sound going on
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 5:42:57 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

Probably like the older vettes and the vipers. Technically mid engine, but the engine is in front of the driver.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 5:43:06 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/145048/IMG_4688_jpeg-2923056.JPG
View Quote

Friend had a GT350R.   I let him drive my 66 with  built 331 and he was at a loss for words on throttle response.

I never got to drive his R as he sold it for a profit and went back to 12 Boss 302 which is his 2nd owned.

I have to wonder if his R had same disconnected throttle feel of my 2015 GT PP.   The ECU gets in the way and strips throttle control so it is not 1:1 to pedal travel.

I love the GT350 styling.   A serious group of 350s built by Upland Ford come through to Buttonwillow.   Hoping to get passenger seat time with them.

Wanting to add a 13 Laguna Seca in a year or so.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 5:47:28 PM EDT
[#28]
I would like a Mustang with the ecoboost V6.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 5:49:09 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

You should write harlequin romance novels.
View Quote
He just did.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 5:49:55 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Friend had a GT350R.   I let him drive my 66 with  built 331 and he was at a loss for words on throttle response.

I never got to drive his R as he sold it for a profit and went back to 12 Boss 302 which is his 2nd owned.

I have to wonder if his R had same disconnected throttle feel of my 2015 GT PP.   The ECU gets in the way and strips throttle control so it is not 1:1 to pedal travel.

I love the GT350 styling.   A serious group of 350s built by Upland Ford come through to Buttonwillow.   Hoping to get passenger seat time with them.

I run a pedal commander on mine ( the Grabber car ) makes a huge difference. Long Tubes, Catless and loud as hell.
The white one is my GF's car, Procharged on a conservative tune making about 740 WHP, its a blast.
The Magnetic is a Bone stock 16 tech pack

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I run a pedal commander on mine ( the Grabber car ) makes a huge difference. Long Tubes, Catless and loud as hell.
The white one is my GF's car, Procharged on a conservative tune making about 740 WHP, its a blast.

Link Posted: 8/17/2023 5:50:18 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 5:50:45 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

A dumbass at GM who wanted to produce granny cars.........the Fiero had alot more room to be developed
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
America already had a mid-engine sports car...Pat Coin killed it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-X4pvsoZ35k

They should have atleast kept the tooling and did runs every couple of years . Upgraded to the f40 6-speed . 3.5/3.8 v6 with vvt . Maybe an LS4 model .
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 5:52:51 PM EDT
[#33]
If that's ir in the OP that looks badass!
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 5:57:41 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

No computer managing torque and traction makes for a completely different driving experience that younger folks haven’t experienced.  I had a headers and cam C6 with a tune that removed torque management and it was a completely different car.  Much crisper throttle response even with the drive by wire throttle.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 5:57:58 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Just an example of a ford fuckup.   Should not be needed unles car is in wet mode.

Ford traction control exists as a total throttle cut and is complete shit.  20 levels of track mode is hopefully gonna be done away with ic I can find right tune for my 15.

Boss 302 seems to be the last of the sophistication lackinv factory fords.

Quoted:

No computer managing torque and traction makes for a completely different driving experience that younger folks haven’t experienced.  I had a headers and cam C6 with a tune that removed torque management and it was a completely different car.  Much crisper throttle response.

I am 380whp with a t5, 3.5 full floating rear with trutrack, 3 link with watts link, 13in two piece rotors with 4 piston calipers all 4 corners, and coil overs.    On 225/45-17 summer tires my 66 will give my 2015 a run for its money.   Once it has seatz/rollbar/bodywork for 275s the 2015 will be embarrassed throughly.

15 has 17k miles since new.   I put 5k miles on my 66 alone last year.  The 66 is raw and amazing, sending it off to body work is gonna break my heart so I need something like a 13 Laguna Seca or another proper classic restomodded.

Ford has been losing touch by trying to cram in too much tech while leaving the driver to becoming detached from feeling/controlling the car.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 6:45:59 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Dude. I don't even know what to say.

Link Posted: 8/17/2023 7:15:12 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Probably wondering why ford took his beloved lightning and cobra models and ruined them. Man was a hero.
View Quote

From your mouth to Gods ears
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 7:26:45 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

My C7 does quite well with leaf springs..
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Chevrolet Royally fucked up the Corvette.

Now Ford will Royally fuck up the Mustang.

How is the Corvette fucked up ?

Are you serious it was a front engine, leaf spring for like 70 years

Well yes but the dude who is widely considered the father of the vette Mr. Zora wanted it mid engine decades ago.

The front engine vette is like the forward assist of the automotive world.

Explain leaf spring

I know, the entire platform has. I'm a fan
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 7:27:49 PM EDT
[#39]
So where is this bitch?
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 7:28:04 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

A slow pile of shit?   Probably.  Tran-E is not that quick even the GT model
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Can it compete with the Mustang Mach E?

A slow pile of shit?   Probably.  Tran-E is not that quick even the GT model

Umm, 0-60 in 3.5 seconds is damn fast.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 7:28:48 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Chevrolet Royally fucked up the Corvette.

Now Ford will Royally fuck up the Mustang.

How is the Corvette fucked up ?

Are you serious it was a front engine, leaf spring for like 70 years

Well yes but the dude who is widely considered the father of the vette Mr. Zora wanted it mid engine decades ago.

The front engine vette is like the forward assist of the automotive world.

Explain leaf spring

The 289 Cobra did pretty well with it too..
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 7:55:29 PM EDT
[#42]
One of the guys in my car group...decided to put a cammed LSA in an S2000...still has the small gas tank
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 8:00:50 PM EDT
[#43]
Probably be a 4 cylinder.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 8:26:26 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
From the pics:
1) It does NOT look like there is nearly enough room in the back for any non-flat4 motor.
2) If it is rear mid engine, what is under that long front hood?

According to the linked article: "Additionally, it may not be a mid-engine design either, but that remains a possibility at this moment in time."

I suspect the leaked photos are not actual rear mid engine at all.  Perhaps the oddly-named "Front mid engine" where a longitudinally-short motor (like a V6) is positioned completely behind the front axle line, but still ahead of the driver compartment?
View Quote

Decades ago Ford patented an engine design that was inline with a large bevel gear at mid crank.  They never put it into production but the idea was for an engine that could be mounted in a transverse arrangement and the transmission could tap the power in the middle of the block in a T layout.  They touted it as an answer for cab forward design.  I found it interesting in that it solved one of the weaknesses of the straight eight design, to long of a crank.  

A straight eight or straight six engine, transverse with a center mounted transmission, mounted behind the front wheels, maybe laid back like a Chrysler slant 6, would be cool and add some needed creativity to the market.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 8:48:58 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 8:50:16 PM EDT
[#46]

300k for a mustang.

Ho. Lee. Fuck.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 8:51:18 PM EDT
[#47]

That's disappointing.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 9:01:20 PM EDT
[#48]
They basically did what Chevy did with the Vette for decades.  Engine in the front and trans in the back.  That will be 300K please.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 9:05:39 PM EDT
[#49]
Win Le Mans with a Mustang? Beat the Porsche GT3 RS?
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 9:11:48 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Oh god...Ford is going to royally fuck this up without questions.

Remember that last cool thing Ford did? The 5.2L voodoo flat plane....well the retards at ford managed to make a flat plane v8 laud sound like a bag of smashed ass holes screaming for help. A flat plane is supposed to sound like a symphony of dead dinosaur juice exploding under pressure and FIRE!

Instead they made a nasty sounding engine that sounds like a hoarse coyote is shitting out a stuck rock
View Quote

I don't laugh everyday, but dam that was funny!!
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top