Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 358
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 9:06:47 AM EDT
[#1]
That episode sucked.

It was short, and boring, and the fact that Bran didn't tell Jon about his parents early in the episode was downright retarded.

We are to believe Bran didn't even show up to that meeting where everyone bitched at Jon for bending the knee?  He (Jon) should have known before that meeting that he was a Targaryan.

Sooo much wasted time in this episode.  You'd think with only 6 left (now 5) and so many open story lines they would get on with it.
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 9:08:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sam talked about his sword to Dany.

Sam/jon seen kind if irritated she killed his father and brither.

Sam gives Heartsbane (Lightbringer) to Jon and he plunges it into Danys chest.

Jon=azor ahai

Please make it happen.
View Quote
Most likely outcome but maybe the least surprising to the hard core fans who are analyzing every detail.
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 9:08:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Qyburn“Poor girl, she’ll die to the pox in less than a year.”

Bronn “What girl?”
View Quote
That was funny as hell.
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 9:11:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Can't wait to see what happens when Jon tells Dany who's next in line for the crown.  Or will he relinquish his claim to her?

Or will Sam blurt it out at some inopportune moment?   "Yeah, well, you killed my father and brother but guess what?  You're not the queen, bitch, Jon is!  Wait, I mean..."
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 9:11:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I forgot for a second that he was the one who crippled Bran.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Damn, now THAT'S a cliff hanger
When he said "Old Friend", I didnt realize who till Jaime showed up.
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 9:15:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Man, Jaime just can't catch a break!  Every time he tries to do something noble, like show up to fight without an army, he gets boned.  Previews show him being tried by Sansa Dany, wonder how that's gonna turn out???
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 9:16:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Can someone help me out here? When, and how, did the Ice King get one of the dragons? I have the six season boxed set and have seen every episode several times and don't remember the Ice King killing one of the dragons.
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 9:19:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Can someone help me out here? When, and how, did the Ice King get one of the dragons? I have the six season boxed set and have seen every episode several times and don't remember the Ice King killing one of the dragons.
View Quote
I think you missed a season as we are on season 8.  
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 9:19:46 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Now the real conflict next episode is going to be what to do with Jamie.
View Quote
I don't think that's going to be a major point. Bran will do his Jennifer Lawrence stare and monotone something about how he wouldn't be the Three-Eyed Raven without Jamie putting him into a coma, then forgive him and he'll join them.

Then Sansa will demand a punishment and they'll cut off his other hand
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 9:20:59 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote
LOL, there's this thing called season 7
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 9:24:39 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Staff/spear with dragon glass?  There is a shot in the trailer of her fighting with a staff/spear like weapon.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Spear with dragon glass on it?
Staff/spear with dragon glass?  There is a shot in the trailer of her fighting with a staff/spear like weapon.
Isnt that what she trained with when she was 'blind'?
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 9:27:41 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote
I think she's adding a pointy thing that can be removed/shot at one end. Maybe made of obsidian.
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 9:30:03 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I think she's adding a pointy thing that can be removed/shot at one end. Maybe made of obsidian.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think she is planning on taking out the night king or his leaders.
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 9:30:52 AM EDT
[#14]
I'm convinced that Dany will die saving John (Aegon) and putting John (Aegon) on the Iron Throne.    That is the only way this plays out.   The two cannot co-exist together so one must die.  She will sacrifice herself for him thereby allowing her followers to follow him.

John (Aegon) will be the more just ruler of the two.
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 9:31:06 AM EDT
[#15]
Overall, not a bad season opener.

That said, like last season, I bet this one will feel rushed/forced to the series's ultimate conclusion.

It should be two full seasons to wrap everything up, but it's HBO . . . Hope they don't screw it up as bad as the Sopranos!
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 9:37:15 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
That episode sucked.

It was short, and boring, and the fact that Bran didn't tell Jon about his parents early in the episode was downright retarded.

We are to believe Bran didn't even show up to that meeting where everyone bitched at Jon for bending the knee?  He (Jon) should have known before that meeting that he was a Targaryan.

Sooo much wasted time in this episode.  You'd think with only 6 left (now 5) and so many open story lines they would get on with it.
View Quote
I came here to post almost this. Snoozeville. 6 episodes left and almost nothing happened in the first one.
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 9:38:18 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Dragontits:  Sam, I want thank you for being a great man and saving my friend in his hour of need. Let me know if there is anything I could ever do to repay your generosity. Oh BTW Samwell Tarly, I had your dad and brother Dickwad burnt to ash.
View Quote
Fixed
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 9:38:43 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
She's going to march on winterfell before the walkers.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Judging by Cersi’s reaction to the news that the wall came down she is planning some treachery.  Any ideas on what she might be planning?
She's going to march on winterfell before the walkers.
I'm betting she takes her army to the causeway and blocks off any ability for Jon/Dany to retreat from the north, hoping they all kill each other enough that she can come in afterwards and mop up whoever survives.
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 9:49:18 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Man, Jaime just can't catch a break!  Every time he tries to do something noble, like show up to fight without an army, he gets boned.  Previews show him being tried by Sansa, wonder how that's gonna turn out???
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Man, Jaime just can't catch a break!  Every time he tries to do something noble, like show up to fight without an army, he gets boned.  Previews show him being tried by Sansa, wonder how that's gonna turn out???
Whatever happens I’m thinking we can rule out being killed simply because that would be what happened to Littlefinger when he was accused and quickly tried. Can’t see having a repeat.
I’m thinking he’s still around when Bronn shows up with the crossbow.
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 9:57:01 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
That's DickON, good ser.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dragontits:  Oh BTW Samwell Tarly, I had your dad and brother Dickwad burnt to ash.
That's DickON, good ser.
They should have kept Dickon around, the jokes would have been the stuff of legend if they would have somehow teamed him up with The Hound and Tormund.
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 10:04:42 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I'm convinced that Dany will die saving John (Aegon) and putting John (Aegon) on the Iron Throne.    That is the only way this plays out.   The two cannot co-exist together so one must die.  She will sacrifice herself for him thereby allowing her followers to follow him.

View Quote
Ain't no way no how its gonna happen this way. I agree 100% that they can't co-exist but I don't see a Dany noble sacrifice for John ending at all

ETA: I mentioned earlier about alot of foreshadowing in this episode, I think it was one of those moments when Sam questions John's actions about whether he'd have cooked his family or give up his crown for the good of the people
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 10:13:02 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Right. And that's why they fucked up so bad with Jon
View Quote
Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 10:13:24 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Ain't no way no how its gonna happen this way. I agree 100% that they can't co-exist but I don't see a Dany noble sacrifice for John ending at all

ETA: I mentioned earlier about alot of foreshadowing in this episode, I think it was one of those moments when Sam questions John's actions about whether he'd have cooked his family or give up his crown for the good of the people
View Quote
I don't know. Told my wife this morning I have a feeling that Dany gonna die. Wouldn't be surprised if Arya shanks her ass after the chat her and John had under the family tree.
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 10:16:26 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote
Well then you must think John will die ... again.
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 10:18:29 AM EDT
[#25]
I thought it was a great episode. Next week is going to be a slaughter!
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 10:20:54 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote
But it has to be super heroic.

Rememe, they are both Targs so they are both fire. So Dany takes a mortal wound killing the Night King and saving Jon. But everyone knows that when she dies, she'll become the Night Queen. So Jon holds her as she dies, and when she awakens as the Night Queen, he plunges dragonglass into her heart, just like Neville did to his dog in Legend. Because when she turns, she becomes ice and fire kills her.
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 10:21:45 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote
The Battle of Winterfell is episode 3 I believe.

What was last nights episode called? Are they releasing the names of the episodes prior like they use to?

Also what did you guys think of the new intro?
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 10:23:53 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
It will be epic if he kills Cerci.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good episode

Hope Bronn doesnt do it.
It will be epic if he kills Cerci.
Book readers should already know who will kill Cersei.  And it ain't Bronn.  
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 10:25:06 AM EDT
[#29]
I just read that the ginger that the whores were talking about was Ed Sheeran's cameo character...nice touch
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 10:25:54 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I just read that the ginger that the whores were talking about was Ed Sheeran's cameo character...nice touch
View Quote
yeah saw that too.
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 10:25:56 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
My takes.
Dat ass...shut up already...ohh you sneaky old man.
Your IQ is as tall as you....
..build me a dildo just like this.... i like your axe.
Ummm..yeah, kinda BBQd your dad and bro. See my serious face.
Holy shit..i banged family!
And he'll riiiissse you up on eagleeeesss wiinggggs...danger zoooooone.
Owww.. my nose.
You like my dick huh brother fucker.
HOLLLY SHHHITTT BURN THAT FUCKING THING .
Why hello, kingslayer.....long time no see.
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 10:28:41 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
23 posts since 2016 and this what you choose to post on?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fewer
23 posts since 2016 and this what you choose to post on?
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 10:28:50 AM EDT
[#33]
My predictions for who sits on the throne at the end. I hope I’m wrong but D&D gonna D&D...

Sansa Stark will sit on the iron throne when it’s all said and done.

John and his green dragon will die killing the head zombie due to something Cersi has her hand in. Bron will die a hero saving Jamie Fookin Lannister. He will say something about his cock as he dies.

Daenerys will go into a rage when she learns John is dead and start the “burn them all” rehash.

Lots of people die.

Reeks dike sister will die a hero saving him by killing the other ridiculously arrogant brother. He will rule the iron islands like no one has ever ruled before.

Daenerys will burn Cersi, Jamie will then kill Daenerys with the help of the midget, Sansa, the hound and that big crazy blonde bitch.

Drogon will be pissed. Arya will kill Drogon with her spring loaded dragon glass wonder weapon. She will cry because she loved dragons but they are evil...

The midget will live and be Sansa’s Hand if the king. The hound will be head of the kings guard.

Sam and inbred girl with fucked up teeth and the ugly incest cuckold baby will go back to his castle and live happily ever after.

Michelle and dickless Barrack Obama will die together in love somewhere during the big fight with the zombies.

Arya will ride away with king Roberts bastard into the woods where we will see them trailed by her dire wolf. It will appear like they are going to live a life of adventure.

Varys and the red hooker witch will exchange $1.00 like the two old guys at the end of Trading places. They did it all for the realm...
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 10:29:27 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I think she is planning on taking out the night king or his leaders.
View Quote
I think she's getting ready for the Mountain.
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 10:30:38 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Qyburn“Poor girl, she’ll die to the pox in less than a year.”

Bronn “What girl?”
View Quote
Nope, that was a which one of those whores has the pox?
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 10:30:58 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Rememe, they are both Targs so they are both fire. So Dany takes a mortal wound killing the Night King and saving Jon. But everyone knows that when she dies, she'll become the Night Queen. So Jon holds her as she dies, and when she awakens as the Night Queen, he plunges dragonglass into her heart, just like Neville did to his dog in Legend. Because when she turns, she becomes ice and fire kills her.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree with all of this, except flip the genders.

Dany ends up on the throne, Jon kills the Night King and will become the new one. Dany kills him when his eyes turn blue, ending the war.

Nowhere near enough conservative influence on Hollywood to have an essential female character actually come to harm. That’s totally sexist.

ETA: I also think she’ll step down and destroy the Iron Throne. Significant foreshadowing throughout the series that Varys and Tyrion want a democracy. She’ll be the George Washington figure and “break the wheel” as previously set up.
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 10:31:16 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Whatever happens I'm thinking we can rule out being killed simply because that would be what happened to Littlefinger when he was accused and quickly tried. Can't see having a repeat.
I'm thinking he's still around when Bronn shows up with the crossbow.
View Quote
I hope Tyrion has two wagons of gold....
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 10:32:05 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Nope, that was a which one of those whores has the pox?
View Quote
hope is wasn't the T H I C C redhead.
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 10:32:07 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Sam talked about his sword to Dany.

Sam/jon seen kind if irritated she killed his father and brither.

Sam gives Heartsbane (Lightbringer) to Jon and he plunges it into Danys chest.

Jon=azor ahai

Please make it happen.
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 10:33:22 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Book readers should already know who will kill Cersei.  And it ain't Bronn.  
View Quote
Except these books haven't been written yet.

The show is beyond the books. Yes the series will end the same way as the books. But as to how each gets there remains a mystery until they are both finished.
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 10:34:04 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

What was last nights episode called? Are they releasing the names of the episodes prior like they use to?

View Quote
I love the new intro. Did you notice that the sun rings only show the houses left?
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 10:34:25 AM EDT
[#42]
The Night King wants the throne of Westeros back.
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 10:35:29 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
My predictions for who sits on the throne at the end. I hope I’m wrong but D&D gonna D&D...

Sansa Stark will sit on the iron throne when it’s all said and done.

John and his green dragon will die killing the head zombie due to something Cersi has her hand in. Bron will die a hero saving Jamie Fookin Lannister. He will say something about his cock as he dies.

Daenerys will go into a rage when she learns John is dead and start the “burn them all” rehash.

Lots of people die.

Reeks dike sister will die a hero saving him by killing the other ridiculously arrogant brother. He will rule the iron islands like no one has ever ruled before.

Daenerys will burn Cersi, Jamie will then kill Daenerys with the help of the midget, Sansa, the hound and that big crazy blonde bitch.

Drogon will be pissed. Arya will kill Drogon with her spring loaded dragon glass wonder weapon. She will cry because she loved dragons but they are evil...

The midget will live and be Sansa’s Hand if the king. The hound will be head of the kings guard.

Sam and inbred girl with fucked up teeth and the ugly incest cuckold baby will go back to his castle and live happily ever after.

Michelle and dickless Barrack Obama will die together in love somewhere during the big fight with the zombies.

Arya will ride away with king Roberts bastard into the woods where we will see them trailed by her dire wolf. It will appear like they are going to live a life of adventure.

Varys and the red hooker witch will exchange $1.00 like the two old guys at the end of Trading places. They did it all for the realm...
View Quote
and hotpie?
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 10:36:00 AM EDT
[#44]
I thought it was a good episode to stage everyone together for the end.  Looking forward to more action (hopefully) in the final episodes.
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 10:38:08 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 10:40:46 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote
I can usually overlook it, but if you're going to do it three times in a short post: it's Jon. Not John.
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 10:41:45 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote
I doubt it. Most likely next week is more or less like the last episode.
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 10:42:53 AM EDT
[#48]
I don't think Dany is going to die.  In the books she gets her period back, signifying she is no longer sterile like the witch woman said she's be.  That makes me think that she's destined to live and give Jon an heir.
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 10:43:12 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Winterfell.
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 10:44:49 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

and hotpie?
View Quote
Ahhh ole hotpie. I forgot about him. He will be the new Hodor for Bran. Lol
Page / 358
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top