BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 358
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 1:09:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Who does Arya kill while wearing Littlefinger's face?!?!

You know it's coming.
View Quote
She could use it for... other purposes.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 1:12:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Euron bangs Cersi and tells her he going to put a baby in her belly.   She already had a baby in her belly from Jamie.    Does this sound familiar to any one else?

Euron will claim the baby as his when it actually Jamie's.  Just like with King Robert .
View Quote
Full circle.
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 1:12:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
That sounds familiar. Do you know which episode or have a link to the scene?

I think the Ep2 preview was just a diversion. She'll probably say all that stuff shown in the preview and then admit her dad was a piece of shit.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tyrion told her when she wanted to burn down cities in Essos killing thousands of innocent people.

I think the Ep2 preview was just a diversion. She'll probably say all that stuff shown in the preview and then admit her dad was a piece of shit.

Yeah, she’s already told multiple people she knows the Mad King earned his name.  Kinda funny considering she is becoming more and more like him.
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 1:17:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote
S6E9
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 1:25:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
My predictions for who sits on the throne at the end. I hope I'm wrong but D&D gonna D&D...

Sansa Stark will sit on the iron throne when it's all said and done.

John and his green dragon will die killing the head zombie due to something Cersi has her hand in. Bron will die a hero saving Jamie Fookin Lannister. He will say something about his cock as he dies.

Daenerys will go into a rage when she learns John is dead and start the "burn them all" rehash.

Lots of people die.

Reeks dike sister will die a hero saving him by killing the other ridiculously arrogant brother. He will rule the iron islands like no one has ever ruled before.

Daenerys will burn Cersi, Jamie will then kill Daenerys with the help of the midget, Sansa, the hound and that big crazy blonde bitch.

Drogon will be pissed. Arya will kill Drogon with her spring loaded dragon glass wonder weapon. She will cry because she loved dragons but they are evil...

The midget will live and be Sansa's Hand if the king. The hound will be head of the kings guard.

Sam and inbred girl with fucked up teeth and the ugly incest cuckold baby will go back to his castle and live happily ever after.

Michelle and dickless Barrack Obama will die together in love somewhere during the big fight with the zombies.

Arya will ride away with king Roberts bastard into the woods where we will see them trailed by her dire wolf. It will appear like they are going to live a life of adventure.

Varys and the red hooker witch will exchange $1.00 like the two old guys at the end of Trading places. They did it all for the realm...
View Quote
I like it, except that Nymeria and her pack need to help Arya kill Drogon. This would put a strain on the effects budget so they may need to tweak the quality level until it looks like an episode of Clutch Cargo but it would be worth it.
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 1:35:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I mean.. the dragon queen is fucking her half brother..
View Quote
Not half brother.  Uncle.  EDIT : Nephew.
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 1:36:03 PM EDT
[#7]
With all the social justice love the show gets I can see D&D having Dany on the iron throne and Sansa as Queen of the north. Two powerful wymyns working it out and co ruling.
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 1:38:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Not half brother.  Uncle.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I mean.. the dragon queen is fucking her half brother..
Not half brother.  Uncle.
Nephew
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 1:49:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
With all the social justice love the show gets I can see D&D having Dany on the iron throne and Sansa as Queen of the north. Two powerful wymyns working it out and co ruling.
View Quote
All things considered we're probably lucky it's not worse.

Watch the behind the scene clips of Dumb and Dumber talking about the scene where Daenerys, Yara, Ellaria, and Olenna are talking about the strategy for taking down Cersei.  They talk about what an achievement it is to have all these powerful women in the same room be in charge like it's the TV equivalent of Rosa Parks or something.

Nevermind, of course, that in addition to running the meeting the entire strategy was Tyrion's idea.
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 1:49:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Jon reminds me of that scene in Gladiator where Marcus Aurelius tells Maximus he intends to name him his successor.

Marcus Aurelius: Won't you accept this great honor that I have offered you?

Maximus: With all my heart, no.

Marcus Aurelius: Maximus, that is why it must be you.

THAT is the kind of person you want for a ruler.  Not someone who thinks it's their right to rule because of who their daddy is and seems to care more about their own vanity than what's best for the people.
View Quote
Yup like George Washington.
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 1:50:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Did Howland Reed, with Meera, not answer the call when the Starks sent for their banner men?

Edit: and how fucking stupid it was that the Glovers refused to appear
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 1:54:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Book readers should already know who will kill Cersei.  And it ain't Bronn.  
View Quote
Not a reader of the books.

Thanks.

Link Posted: 4/15/2019 1:54:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Lets jump back to last season.
#1 Where did the the dead get the chains to pull the dragon out of the water.
#2 If the dead cannot swim, who went down to wrap the chain around the dragon to pull it out.

I still wonder if Tyrion is a Lannister , could he be Targaryen given the dragon encounter.
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 1:59:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Not my meme, but this is exactly what I thought when Grey Worm and Messandri rode into town...

Attachment Attached File

That, and picturing Gabby Johnson standing up on the parapets and yelling down to the crowd below.. 'the Unsullied are n...' BONG!
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 2:00:07 PM EDT
[#15]
I'm so damn excited to see what happens and whose theory is right
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 2:00:29 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
#2 If the dead cannot swim, who went down to wrap the chain around the dragon to pull it out.
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 2:05:01 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Several characters “rode” Drogo in season 7 when Danny rescued them
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Inside S8E1 with dumb and dumber.
Click To View Spoiler
Click To View Spoiler

Several characters “rode” Drogo in season 7 when Danny rescued them
Catching a ride on the DragonBus with Dany at the wheel isn't what I'm talking about.  We've only seen 3 people solo-ride a dragon.....
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 2:05:04 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I still wonder if Tyrion is a Lannister , could he be Targaryen given the dragon encounter.
View Quote
Zombie Dolphins

Link Posted: 4/15/2019 2:05:48 PM EDT
[#19]
It's got to be a woman. In today's SJW world it's got to be a woman because of feelz. Jon Snow should be king but it will not be sadly...
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 2:07:02 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Did Howland Reed, with Meera, not answer the call when the Starks sent for their banner men?

View Quote
Probably didn't even ask them.

The show hasn't really brought them up much and they are best used as a lightly armed guerrilla force in their territory (whether that is bogging down anyone coming up or down).
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 2:09:58 PM EDT
[#21]
Ozzy Man needs to get on the stick.
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 2:11:42 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Not my meme, but this is exactly what I thought when Grey Worm and Messandri rode into town...

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/24334/got1_jpg-913451.JPG

That, and picturing Gabby Johnson standing up on the parapets and yelling down to the crowd below.. 'the Unsullied are n...' BONG!
View Quote
They've heard the rumors all their lives and they're wondering if Grey Worm is too beaucoup.
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 2:14:00 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote
Well, you don't really need the dead to be able to "swim", just simply "sink to the bottom."  Seems they'd not drown, just start walking around the bottom of the lake, hook up the dragon carcass and heave-ho.  I think that is a problem for the Iron Islands too. Sure, they can't swim, but they can simply walk along the seafloor, like the Pirates of the Caribbean....

Link Posted: 4/15/2019 2:16:34 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

The show hasn't really brought them up much and they are best used as a lightly armed guerrilla force in their territory (whether that is bogging down anyone coming up or down).
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Right. They kept the Ironborn bottled up at Moat Cailin, many of them dying slowly in agony from poisoned arrows.
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 2:31:09 PM EDT
[#25]
How does Cerci have another kid if the witch only said three? She better read that warning label able babies on the side of those gallon wine boxes.
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 2:32:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XE2P_v7wxTQ

Yeah, she’s already told multiple people she knows the Mad King earned his name.  Kinda funny considering she is becoming more and more like him.
View Quote
The whole speech aimed a Jaime is her bad cop act. She does it to make him think she's going to have him killed, then tyrion or someone will speak for him and she'll relent. It's her goto move when establishing authority on someone she just met, like she did with Varys.
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 2:32:36 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Jaime was seen in the trailer fighting in an upcoming battle.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
She may or may not try to go all "Fire and Blood" on Jaimie next episode.
Jaime was seen in the trailer fighting in an upcoming battle.
I know she doesn't kill him.  The question is, does she want to and either Jon or Sansa prevent it.  That would further indicate that Jon might do something to prevent her from taking the throne eventually.
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 2:33:40 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Tyrion told her when she wanted to burn down cities in Essos killing thousands of innocent people.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No need. Dany already knows what Jaime told Brienne about why he killed her father.
When did she learn that stuff?
Barristan Selmy told her about it as well.
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 2:35:23 PM EDT
[#29]
Why the hell are they doing joy rides on dragons when they should be flying over the dead, getting a location and estimate of size, and maybe do some strafing runs.

This is why you don't let the Air Force run a war.
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 2:38:33 PM EDT
[#30]
Everyone dies

Tyrian sits on the throne holding a baby...Jon and Danny’s baby.
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 2:39:22 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

The whole speech aimed a Jaime is her bad cop act. She does it to make him think she's going to have him killed, then tyrion or someone will speak for him and she'll relent. It's her goto move when establishing authority on someone she just met, like she did with Varys.
View Quote
I agree this is the likely choice if you are writing it from a character driven standpoint. However, I think the conflict they are setting up between Dany and Jon requires her to really want to burn Jamie.

I mean what do you do with the whole “Jon she’s really the Mad King 2.0” conflict if they raise that and then immediately show that she isn’t? It would be so much wasted time in the last six episodes.

If the show is going to mirror the war of the roses, there has to be some conflict resolved by a marriage, presumably between Jon and Dany.
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 2:44:59 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

All things considered we're probably lucky it's not worse.

Watch the behind the scene clips of Dumb and Dumber talking about the scene where Daenerys, Yara, Ellaria, and Olenna are talking about the strategy for taking down Cersei.  They talk about what an achievement it is to have all these powerful women in the same room be in charge like it's the TV equivalent of Rosa Parks or something.

Nevermind, of course, that in addition to running the meeting the entire strategy was Tyrion's idea.
View Quote
Yea that behind the scene was pathetic. Instead of letting us see for ourselves that these women are capable they tried so hard to make it work and be awesome. It felt super contrived.
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 2:46:00 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Maybe, but Ellaria (mama Sand Snake) is, presumably, still alive.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I guess the Sand Snake Mother/Daughter story just ended off camera.  
Maybe, but Ellaria (mama Sand Snake) is, presumably, still alive.
The smoking hot actress that plays momma snake said in an interview that she got the call from the writers that she was done.
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 2:48:08 PM EDT
[#34]
I sorta hope that littlefinger character used a face-less man to dupe his death and he’s out there scheming or running a whore house.
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 2:48:42 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
To what end? Every person Arya could kill a faceless man could kill wearing some random person's face.

Not to mention why would a faceless man care that much about what the Freys did to the Starks at the Red Wedding?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Anyone else still skeptical with Arya?

Is it possible its a faceless man wearing her face?

They have so much to tie up in so little time, I can't believe we won't see the faceless men in this war somehow.
To what end? Every person Arya could kill a faceless man could kill wearing some random person's face.

Not to mention why would a faceless man care that much about what the Freys did to the Starks at the Red Wedding?
Plus Martin said he would kill her off last
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 2:50:47 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

and hotpie?
View Quote
The last man standing.  Hotpie will be first of his name, Cook of the Andals and the First Men, Master Chef of the Seven Kingdoms, and Croissant Maker of the People.

No one's holding out for Aegon (Egon?) and Dany breaking the wheel together as the last king & queen?
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 3:05:23 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I'd like to know also. Can someone give us a hand?
View Quote
Yes symbology big time.

The night kings symbols has been shown many times in the series.

Last nights

Dead horses after the battle of the Fist of the First Men in season 3

The children of the forest around the wierwood tree in season 5 when they make the first whit walker.

First episode had another symbol that is also seen a bunch of times.  It is similar to the night kings amulet that he wears around his neck.

Season 7 under Dragonstone Jon snow shows dragon girl these symbols carved into the rocks.

Link Posted: 4/15/2019 3:08:46 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Yes symbology big time.

Last nights

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/407062/Screen_Shot_2019_04_14_at_7_09_54_PM-913500.png

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/407062/Screen_Shot_2019_04_14_at_7_47_59_PM-913502.png

The children of the forest around the wierwood tree in season 5 when they make the first whit walker.
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/407062/Screen_Shot_2019_04_14_at_7_53_39_PM-913503.png

First episode had another symbol that is also seen a bunch of times.  It is similar to the night kings amulet that he wears around his neck.
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/407062/Screen_Shot_2019_04_14_at_7_37_03_PM-913504.png

Season 7 under Dragonstone Jon snow shows dragon girl these symbols carved into the rocks.
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/407062/Screen_Shot_2019_04_14_at_8_00_41_PM-913507.png

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/407062/Screen_Shot_2019_04_14_at_8_01_07_PM-913508.png
View Quote
Hope to god they tie up all this shit and what these symbols actually mean.
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 3:09:14 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Yes symbology big time.

Last nights

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/407062/Screen_Shot_2019_04_14_at_7_09_54_PM-913500.png

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/407062/Screen_Shot_2019_04_14_at_7_47_59_PM-913502.png

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/407062/Screen_Shot_2019_04_14_at_7_53_39_PM-913503.png

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/407062/Screen_Shot_2019_04_14_at_7_37_03_PM-913504.png

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/407062/Screen_Shot_2019_04_14_at_8_00_41_PM-913507.png

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/407062/Screen_Shot_2019_04_14_at_8_01_07_PM-913508.png
View Quote
Man, I feel like this shit's important but who the hell is going to have the time to decipher it in the middle of Armageddon???
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 3:13:11 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Man, I feel like this shit's important but who the hell is going to have the time to decipher it in the middle of Armageddon???
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes symbology big time.

Last nights

They're going to bring in the writers from Battlestar Galactica to wrap up all the questions for them.
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 3:20:25 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/24334/got1_jpg-913451.JPG

View Quote
LOL my wife said the same thing.
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 3:21:59 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Must be a long con then because she also told Jaime she was pregnant just before he took off for Winterfell at the end of season 7.
View Quote
Interesting.

May be a long con about the pregnancy.

She wouldn't drink wine while meeting with Tyrion after the dragon pit scene, and he then accused her of being pregnant.

Cersi was drinking wine after her romp with Euron, so maybe she isn't knocked up.
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 3:22:44 PM EDT
[#43]
I am still totaly enjoying the show but in my honest opinion they have rushed this ending. So many major loose ends wont be tied i am afraid.  I think the symbology will not be explained, only discussed in fan forums.  6 episodes this season and 7 last season, they could have chosen to spread it out some.  I guess they wanted to go out with a bang.  I am a big fan of the books, so I am honestly happy when books I like are turned into major film/TV productions.
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 3:25:12 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
How does Cerci have another kid if the witch only said three? She better read that warning label able babies on the side of those gallon wine boxes.
View Quote
Cerci already gave birth to four. The first, a dark-haired boy, died.

When Ned learned this, he set off to research and concluded that the dead dark-haired boy was a Baratheon, and the living blond kids were Jaime's.
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 3:27:20 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

The question is: will Dany, self-appointed Queen of the World, accept this with grace and dignity? Or will she respond the same way she usually does when things don't go her way?
View Quote
Well, if she stays with Jon, then she will still be queen and rule at his side.  Given the distribution of power to the Small Council in the past, or that Circe maintained as Queen Mother, I think that absolute power to the wife of the absolute ruler isn't much of a stretch.
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 3:34:45 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote
Pretty sure he is.  Something about his mom was raped by someone.  He's not Tywin's son.

Pretty sure he would have been Dragon poo when he unchained them if he hadn't been a Targ.
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 3:36:01 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Pretty sure he is.  Something about his mom was raped by someone.  He's not Tywin's son.
View Quote
Wasn't there a line in one of the books where Tyrions aunt mentions how she told Twion that Tyrion was more like him then any of his other children and he didn't speak to her for years afterwards?
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 3:41:21 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote
I remember thinking the same thing when they did it.

I think i remember them being the anchor chains from a shipwreck on shore of the frozen body of water the dragon fell into.
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 3:47:30 PM EDT
[#50]
Holy shit dimebags a whitewalker...
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Page / 358
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top