Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 10
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 1:40:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Dude pinky promise is fir second grade. You should have cut yourselves and mixed blood. That's what grownups do.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 1:40:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Single guy posting a single mom's L
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 1:41:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You should marry her. I need a part 2 to this story.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 1:41:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
It was me, and yes, it was good.

but seriously, you're gf is trying to do the right thing by telling you. You should forgive her.

After all Jesus said something to the effect of:  From the Bible John 8.7 where Jesus tells the accusers of a woman of adultery, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
View Quote
1st and 3rd paragraphs do not align. At all.

And he can forgive her, but absolutely no way he should continue in a relationship with her.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 1:43:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Not really a curse.  If you are dating women that you are having sex with regularly within a month and having to make promises you won't have sex with other people, this is an expected outcome.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 1:43:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I'm guessing, or maybe hoping, OP meant "pinky swear" figuratively. Probably didn't want to mess up the couch with a blade drawn across both of their palms in the traditional, solemn GD to-death vow.
View Quote

Regardless, she had her other hand, fingers crossed behind her back.  
It nullifies all vows, promises, contracts, or agreements.  

Everybody knows that.

But Op forgot to check.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 1:43:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Let it go man!  You'd been dating a month.  If all else is good, who cares!
View Quote

Regardless of what was said or what was promised, she obviously wasn't into OP enough to be even tentatively exclusive on her own accord.

OP is doing the right thing.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 1:45:53 PM EDT
[#8]
No pics, no advice.

Link Posted: 9/28/2023 1:45:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Your kids can still be friends if you and she can act like adults after your breakup.

Link Posted: 9/28/2023 1:46:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
1st and 3rd paragraphs do not align. At all.

And he can forgive her, but absolutely no way he should continue in a relationship with her.
View Quote

Clarification:

OP and girl were fornicating.
GF fornicated with another dude.

Inserting the Bible here shows 3 guilty parties.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 1:46:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
My former boss used to plow all kinds of married women. "The best part is, you send them home after, and they don't come bothering you. A ring doesn't plug a hole."
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pinky promise aint shit without a promise ring
That don't mean shit these days either.

My former boss used to plow all kinds of married women. "The best part is, you send them home after, and they don't come bothering you. A ring doesn't plug a hole."

This. The best pussy is married pussy.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 1:46:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 1:46:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Yep, you can never trust cheating people again. They’ll do it again
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 1:46:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

but seriously, you're gf is trying to do the right thing by telling you. You should forgive her.

After all Jesus said something to the effect of:  From the Bible John 8.7 where Jesus tells the accusers of a woman of adultery, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
View Quote

Sounds like she was trickle truthing as the relationship was probably getting more serious. By the end of next year he might have the whole story.

Good of her to come clean and the OP can forgive her but he doesn't need to stay in a relationship with her.

Link Posted: 9/28/2023 1:47:44 PM EDT
[#15]
She did you a massive favor.  Good eject.

All the people I know who blend a family and then have a kid of their own, and then it almost never works out on top of that.  Its funny and sad to watch them juggle 2 different baby mommas/daddys with multiple half-siblings.  Seems like a freaking blast at the holidays shuttling around all those kid exchanges.

WTF LOL
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 1:48:02 PM EDT
[#16]
You did the right thing by ejecting.

You would never be able to trust her again.

I know about that first hand.
The mistrust only gets worse and worse as time passes.

Link Posted: 9/28/2023 1:48:08 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
No pics, no advice.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 9/28/2023 1:48:14 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Just because you put a ring to it and lock it up, doesn't mean they are not going to cheat on you
View Quote

Exactly.  A slip of paper and a ring won't stop a whore from being a whore (and that goes for either party).
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 1:49:15 PM EDT
[#19]
My man!!!
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 1:49:22 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Ain't that the damned truth. Something here to take to heart, OP.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I miss the days when stuff like this between me and a girl seemed so important.

After dealing with the challenges of raising my kids, a couple miscarriages, hurricane damage, a house fire, a forced career change, dealing with cancer, dementia, family Court, civil litigation, other health issues, caring for my parents (physically and financially) bad investments, taxes and financial concerns, I’d like to go back to something easy with only the potential to hurt my pride.

Sorry, OP. I’m not trying to belittle your problem. Stay with her or not, that’s up to you, but if that’s the worst thing that happens in your life, consider yourself a lucky man.

Ain't that the damned truth. Something here to take to heart, OP.

This should be taken to heart. But if you do, ask yourself if she would take care of you if anything happened to you. Cancer, paralysis, deformity and your kids. If that’s a solid yes and she’s truly let ride or die then that changes things.

If it’s no then you were just banging her anyway.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 1:49:45 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Take the blow job first. Due eject later.
View Quote

User name is appropriate.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 1:49:48 PM EDT
[#22]
Your relationship may not have been a train wreck but this thread may become one.

Link Posted: 9/28/2023 1:49:51 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Sounds like she was trickle truthing as the relationship was probably getting more serious. By the end of next year he might have the whole story.

Good of her to come clean and the OP can forgive her but he doesn't need to stay in a relationship with her.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nailed it. She was testing him to see if he was a simp. OP was not a simp, which is refreshing!
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 1:52:02 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

This should be taken to heart. But if you do, ask yourself if she would take care of you if anything happened to you. Cancer, paralysis, deformity and your kids. If that’s a solid yes and she’s truly let ride or die then that changes things.

View Quote

Can't not fuck another guy, but will take care of you when dying from cancer?

Lol....the mental gymnastics.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 1:52:14 PM EDT
[#25]
Also here to point out that you asked her to be exclusive while also not agreeing that you were officially a couple.

There’s no such thing as exclusive friends with benefits. She probably assumed you were trying to get your cake and eat it too.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 1:53:25 PM EDT
[#26]
She wanted to break it off but she didn't have a good reason or way so she used the old "It's me/my fault and not you" I cheated story. You break it off and that is always what she will say if asked.  She won't ever say WHY you broke it off.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 1:53:32 PM EDT
[#27]
It's good she told you.

Only a month into a relationship isn't a huge problem, but what IS a problem is that most criminals admit to the lesser crime. So, there was probably more to it, and you did the right thing letting her go.

I don't necessarily agree with not allowing your kids to meet people you date, but they should only meet the serious ones. No way to know whether everyone gets along unless you introduce them. But obviously that depends on the age of the kids and how they handle things.

YMMV
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 1:53:37 PM EDT
[#28]
Serious question Ben.   You’re obviously looking for a wife.   Can you not find a younger woman with no children?   It seems that would be Far better, in every way.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 1:53:46 PM EDT
[#29]
So obviously this chick is pretty "easy" but the questions is...

Is she easy because she's horny and likes to fuck or because she's one of these girls that craves male attention and approval so badly that she'll spread her legs for any guy who says nice things to her?

I guess it doesn't matter seeing how there are kids involved. Good eject!
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 1:55:45 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sounds like in OP he wanted her to agree to only be with him but also didn’t want her to be his girlfriend.

If my current wife asked that of me I would have been like, yeah sure. Continued sleeping with her and other women.

But I would still be as in it until the end as I am with her now. If someone likes you, wants control over what you do with others but doesn’t want the title what exactly are you supposed to do with that? One option is pretend to play along and see where things go .
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 1:55:47 PM EDT
[#31]
Good eject OP. As others have mentioned when a woman tells you something like that, it's always just the tip of the iceberg. There's more. Probably much more.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 1:55:47 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Both have kids and are doing pinky promises? WTF?

View Quote

Of course. Only the best relationships are built on a foundation of pinky promises.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 1:56:49 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Not quite the same thing, skeeter.

You can forgive her and not condemn her, but that doesn't mean you should continue to trust her and build a life with her.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 1:57:18 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll bet she'll "take care of" the dying guy, all right...

"Here, just put my name on these estate planning documents, and then I'll help you with that pillow!"

Link Posted: 9/28/2023 1:57:32 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Been dating for 11 1/2 months.

Before we were "officially" BF/GF we did a Pinky Swear that we wouldn't F other people even tho we weren't official yet. Swore to each other we would tell each other if we did F someone else as a courtesy to the other person.

Last night she told me that about a month into me and her dating, she went on a date and Fd another dude. She and I had already had sex a bunch of times when this would have occurred.

I told her she lied and broke my trust and our little agreement we had.

Thing is, her kids and my kids have become friends and we were doing family functions together on both sides. Fing BS.

This morning I ejected.
View Quote

Be proud of yourself for not being a doormat.  

The most important virtue for a woman is loyalty.  
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 1:58:15 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Taste funny?
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/28/2023 1:58:17 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Good eject. If she told you about one there was at least 4
View Quote

+1

And the only reason she did it was as a test.  You passed.  She failed.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 1:59:31 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Sounds like in OP he wanted her to agree to only be with him but also didn’t want her to be his girlfriend.

If my current wife asked that of me I would have been like, yeah sure. Continued sleeping with her and other women.

But I would still be as in it until the end as I am with her now. If someone likes you, wants control over what you do with others but doesn’t want the title what exactly are you supposed to do with that? One option is pretend to play along and see where things go .
View Quote

Again, the mental gymnastics some go to when a woman lies to them.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 2:00:43 PM EDT
[#39]
I probably would cheat on a guy who did something as lame as "pinky promise" with me too.

Good eject.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 2:00:45 PM EDT
[#40]
I guess OP decided not to engage with his own thread...
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 2:01:06 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I'll bet she'll "take care of" the dying guy, all right...

"Here, just put my name on these estate planning documents, and then I'll help you with that pillow!"

View Quote

But.....but....If you just ask her to ask jesus for forgiveness, then she really means it! Jesus loved whores too!
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 2:01:42 PM EDT
[#42]
In the modern dating scene a month of dating isn't anything. That's like what, 2-3 dates?

Pretty foolish to break it off after almost a year of dating for something so minor if everything else is going well. Its not like she cheated on you yesterday.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 2:01:53 PM EDT
[#43]
Whores gonna whore. Been there done that.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 2:02:40 PM EDT
[#44]
I'll never date single moms.

Hurts even more when the kids are suddenly gone from your life. Also hurts the kids too.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 2:03:07 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Good eject. If she told you about one there was at least 4
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/28/2023 2:03:49 PM EDT
[#46]
If she was doing Tinder Slams while being with you, it would have happened again down the line.

Fuck the kids.

Good eject.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 2:04:04 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
In the modern dating scene a month of dating isn't anything. That's like what, 2-3 dates?

Pretty foolish to break it off after almost a year of dating for something so minor if everything else is going well. Its not like she cheated on you yesterday.
View Quote

if you said you were going to be faithful and you were not faithful that's cheating. i don't care if you've been on 1 date or a thousand.

Link Posted: 9/28/2023 2:04:16 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Also here to point out that you asked her to be exclusive while also not agreeing that you were officially a couple.

There’s no such thing as exclusive friends with benefits. She probably assumed you were trying to get your cake and eat it too.
View Quote

Yeah, that's messed up.

But OP failed when told of the indiscretion, the proper answer is "thank you for telling me, I'm not mad, it actually relieves my guilt too".  And then shut up.  Continue to bang her while looking for the next welfare mom.  Then move on when the time comes.  Also, get a vasectomy ASAP.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 2:04:30 PM EDT
[#49]
Wife and I got in a small disagreement last night

Then something crazy happened

Later she apologized

Then she told me I was right

I still cant decide if Im dreaming or if some bro is about to serve me papers
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 2:05:06 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I guess OP decided not to engage with his own thread...
View Quote

We should have made him pinky promise that he would come back.
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top