Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 10
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 2:06:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I miss the days when stuff like this between me and a girl seemed so important.

After dealing with the challenges of raising my kids, a couple miscarriages, hurricane damage, a house fire, a forced career change, dealing with cancer, dementia, family Court, civil litigation, other health issues, caring for my parents (physically and financially) bad investments, taxes and financial concerns, I’d like to go back to something easy with only the potential to hurt my pride.

Sorry, OP. I’m not trying to belittle your problem. Stay with her or not, that’s up to you, but if that’s the worst thing that happens in your life, consider yourself a lucky man.
View Quote

Finding a trustworthy spouse helps avoid most of the things you mentioned!
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 2:06:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Good eject. If she broke any trust that early on then NOPE. The fact that she told you and took this long to do so says a lot too. Hopefully, you weren't living together yet as that will make the split easier.

Don't take her calls, or texts, or give her the time of day. She will probably be apologizing and saying she messed up and want you back but you deserve better.

If she has stuff at your place then arrange for her to get it an tell her to GTFO of your life permanently.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 2:07:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
She's lying. She cheated on you much more recently.
View Quote

Yep and likely has been numerous times.

Sorry op. Women are whores.

Also. Your post makes you sound like a pathetic teenager.

You have some growing up to do.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 2:07:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I guess OP decided not to engage with his own thread...
View Quote

Safe thread. Pretty regular occurrence around here
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 2:07:36 PM EDT
[#5]
She kept to the agreement technically.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 2:07:41 PM EDT
[#6]
I don’t think the ARFCOM curse applies to dating let alone dating for less than a year. Your post reads like you’re still in school.

Pinky promise?
Not even married.

WTF?
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 2:08:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Good call. I wouldn't want to be with someone I couldn't trust.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 2:08:23 PM EDT
[#8]
was this before or after the nearly legally binding "pinky swear"?

at least she told you

and did she continue to have sex with this guy after your pinky swear?

did she ask you to forgive her and then re pinky swear she would never again...

how old are you? how old is she?

who the heck has kids and pinky swears about relationship fidelity...

if she is a good person basically why not give her another chance?

or just stick to being friends so her kids can be friends with yours?

rejecting her out of spite and denying your kids their friends seems rather childish...

maybe she's better off without you?

Link Posted: 9/28/2023 2:08:43 PM EDT
[#9]
I'll never understand "men" who get out of prison (divorce), then do their best to go right back into anything other than fucking. Especially when some other dude's kids are involved.

Link Posted: 9/28/2023 2:08:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Are you 16?
View Quote

Both of them have children.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 2:08:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Hopefully you wrote her a note and had a friend give it to her.

"I don't like you anymore."

Sorry though. Better sooner rather than later.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 2:09:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

if you said you were going to be faithful and you were not faithful that's cheating. i don't care if you've been on 1 date or a thousand.

View Quote

According to OPs timeline. I'm always skeptical of stories from only one point of view, especially when it seems like the OP is so clearly in the right from his own telling.

I feel like if they dated for a year and the first month of it had some fuzzy timelines, well, I guess it wasn't going so well to begin with.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 2:09:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Im just impressed she can find the time to fuck two dudes while raising kids
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 2:10:45 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Either their father, or OP, were babysitting while mom had a girls night out. Lol.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 2:10:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 2:11:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 2:11:49 PM EDT
[#17]
OP hasn’t responded so the safe bet is she called crying and he being all heartbroken took her back. Now he is too embarrassed and knows he will get roasted on here so he is ghosting the thread.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 2:11:54 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

But.....but....If you just ask her to ask jesus for forgiveness, then she really means it! Jesus loved whores too!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll bet she'll "take care of" the dying guy, all right...

"Here, just put my name on these estate planning documents, and then I'll help you with that pillow!"

But.....but....If you just ask her to ask jesus for forgiveness, then she really means it! Jesus loved whores too!

Oh man, I worked with a real exuberant believer dude who did exactly that. He forgave her through at least 3 different affairs over a couple years (probably more but those were the ones she admitted to).   Finally she just hooked up with some other married dude (from the same church!) and they ran off together out of state.

I never found out what the ultimate outcome was, because he quit that job to go to WA to chase after the whore (to forgive her yet again).

Link Posted: 9/28/2023 2:12:06 PM EDT
[#19]
My ex got remarried for 18 months after we divorced.

That dude had kids and my kids suddenly had a step brother and step sister for a short while.

Now it's like nostalgia to them.

Hey, remember that step brother I had for like a year?

Link Posted: 9/28/2023 2:12:51 PM EDT
[#20]
If she was over 17, she has slept with a number of men.  A pinky swear carries no weight after the 6th grade.
OP said
Swore to each other we would tell each other if we did F someone else as a courtesy to the other person.
View Quote
  She told him and now he is pissy.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 2:13:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Rated troll at "pinky swear".
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 9/28/2023 2:13:19 PM EDT
[#22]
Shit... 11 and a half months.  Wait till you find you pissed away almost ten years!

It's been ten years since I ejected and I still hold a grudge. Be happy you found out early on.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 2:13:25 PM EDT
[#23]
Until you have "the talk" about exclusivity, I always assume the possibility of them getting dick elsewhere. If this was from a year ago, and hasn't happened since you became exclusive, then it shouldn't matter
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 2:13:28 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 2:14:10 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
OP hasn't responded so the safe bet is she called crying and he being all heartbroken took her back. Now he is too embarrassed and knows he will get roasted on here so he is ghosting the thread.
View Quote
No the safe bet is troll thread.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 2:14:11 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Are you 16?

View Quote

This post reads like something from a teen girls magazine.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 2:14:19 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Are you 16?

You obviously haven't met some of my wife's relatives.

Link Posted: 9/28/2023 2:14:45 PM EDT
[#28]
Both of us have two kids each. (I technically have 3, but one is dead).

I'm 44, she is 41. No, I'm not in school; graduated college 20 years ago.

Yes we did pinky swear, it was in fun and in confidence as we're both Gen X age.

We both promised not to F other people pretty much right off the bat when we started dating even tho we weren't BF/GF.

Yes, I fd her on the first date. and yes, I have put it in her butt.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 2:14:53 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
In the modern dating scene a month of dating isn't anything. That's like what, 2-3 dates?

Pretty foolish to break it off after almost a year of dating for something so minor if everything else is going well. Its not like she cheated on you yesterday.
View Quote

It's not like she told him right when they officially became committed.

People can conform to modern principles or choose to keep their own foundational morals which are wise and not simpish.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 2:15:55 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Kinda what I was thinking. My wife and I only have one kid and we don't have the free time to bang it out like we used to
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 2:16:22 PM EDT
[#31]
Sorry to hear but but you made he right decision to eject .
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 2:16:29 PM EDT
[#32]
Maybe this is a troll post but I will offer up some old people's advice if any of you whipper-snappers have developed the wisdom to receive it.

If the girl you are interested in has sex without any real effort, she will also have sex with the next guy the same way. If she makes you work for it, and you both spend time getting to know each other building a relationship then you have a much greater chance of having a lasting relationship.

TL;DR - If you want a whore, just have sex and move on.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 2:16:33 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Yes we did pinky swear, it was in fun and in confidence as we're both Gen X age.

We both promised not to F other people pretty much right off the bat when we started dating even tho we weren't BF/GF.

View Quote

Honestly I’d never trust to stay with any woman that puts out on the first date. She’s a whore with many issues
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 2:17:00 PM EDT
[#34]
Found a pic of card night with the OP and girlfriend.

Attachment Attached File

Sorry man but better to find out now then latter when she gets half of your stuff plus child support for kids that are not yours.

Link Posted: 9/28/2023 2:17:23 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 2:17:35 PM EDT
[#36]
Solid lesson to be learned here OP.

If you date women, treat her like a grown woman. You are either exclusive and together or not.

The good eject is for sticking to your principals. But realistically, that was fairly sophomorish to ask her to promise not to date or fuck anyone and NOT be committed to her.

Dating is simply that, dating. There is no commitment beyond being courteous. And no one owes you a current list of fuck buddies either.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 2:17:37 PM EDT
[#37]
Just move on.  She didn't meet your expectations.  Maybe expectations were properly set, maybe not.  Doesn't matter.  Move on.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 2:17:44 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

And they say romance is dead.

Link Posted: 9/28/2023 2:18:12 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

Helluva return to the thread...

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 2:19:06 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Honestly I’d never trust to stay with any woman that puts out on the first date. She’s a whore with many issues
View Quote

But.... he was SPECIAL!

Link Posted: 9/28/2023 2:19:08 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jokes aside this is true

I'd keep banging her and let the kids hang but I'd start looking for another woman for a relationship (if that's what you want)
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 2:19:13 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Is the other guy famous?
View Quote
He is now.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 2:19:15 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Been dating for 11 1/2 months.

Before we were "officially" BF/GF we did a Pinky Swear that we wouldn't F other people even tho we weren't official yet. Swore to each other we would tell each other if we did F someone else as a courtesy to the other person.

Last night she told me that about a month into me and her dating, she went on a date and Fd another dude. She and I had already had sex a bunch of times when this would have occurred.

I told her she lied and broke my trust and our little agreement we had.

Thing is, her kids and my kids have become friends and we were doing family functions together on both sides. Fing BS.

This morning I ejected.
View Quote

You should never have got involved with a single mother. But luckily you came to your senses
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 2:19:40 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 2:20:00 PM EDT
[#45]
Good eject
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 2:20:13 PM EDT
[#46]
This morning I ejected
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 2:21:33 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

It truly is. I want to see what 40 year olds with children who pinky swear look like!
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 2:22:22 PM EDT
[#48]

My wife and I never had sex with anyone but each other, and waited until marriage. No drama, no heartbreak, no STDs, no comparison, no wistful what-ifs.

And still there are some real-life people who will read this thread and still believe my way of doing things is the one that's messed up.

Link Posted: 9/28/2023 2:22:49 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

And they say romance is dead.

View Quote

Yeah...never before in the history of man has this ever happened. On nowadays with these younggins and their ungawdly ways!

Our boys headed to the Pacific certainly didn't do anything other than go to church the night before and pray. Surely didn't bang some easy chick on the first date. No siree. They had morals back then!
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 2:23:29 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
It was me, and yes, it was good.

but seriously, you're gf is trying to do the right thing by telling you. You should forgive her.

After all Jesus said something to the effect of:  From the Bible John 8.7 where Jesus tells the accusers of a woman of adultery, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
View Quote

He should forgive her. He should not be angry with het but he should still walk away

And he should wish her well in her quest to find someone to pay for her and her brood.

Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top