Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 7/2/2024 3:52:44 PM EDT
[#1]
If I remember correctly, he said that he was a six handicap when he was vice president. in 2009, he was 66 years old.  I know a lot of dudes in their 60s and 70s they’re single-digit handicaps. It’s totally plausible.  However, it’s Joe Biden were talking about, so…

Joe Biden was actually supposed to play in the masters in 1964, but he bailed out when Arnold Palmer was in the running again. It’s basically the Roger Staubach/Naval Academy story all over again. True story! No lie! Here’s the idea….
Link Posted: 7/2/2024 3:53:03 PM EDT
[#2]
There is no way Trump is a six handicap and he is orders of magnitude more capable than Joe.

FJB
Link Posted: 7/2/2024 3:54:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Can you explain the handicap and tell usl what it is and exactly how it affects the score?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Funny you ask, I just asked a bunch pro/semi-pro golfers the same.

They said no.  They also said no way in the world Trump was really a 2.5 handicap.

Consensus on Biden was maybe a 9-10 in his peak.

Can you explain the handicap and tell usl what it is and exactly how it affects the score?

Basically, a handicap is how many strokes you'd have to subtract from a pretty good score (average of your top 8 scores in your last 20 rounds) to get to par on an average golf course.  If you're on a tougher golf course take a few more strokes off than that.  

Most people don't keep a handicap.  Those that do, I want to say the median is around 14 or so.  So they on a good day would shoot par 72 + 14 strokes, or 86.  Biden is claiming he at one time, on a good day, usually broke 80.  Which is often bullshit.  Golf is hard.

Trump is probably decent, back in the day.  I'd believe a mid 30s-40s Trump could play to a 6 handicap.  I think he actually made the cut in the Pebble Beach Pro-Am TV tournament, playing off 3 or so.  (Usually, the winner is whoever can sandbag---lie about their handicap---the best.  E.g., Kerry Packer with Greg Norman.)  So Trump could actually play, once upon a time.

Everything about Biden is a lie.  I don't doubt this claim is too.
Link Posted: 7/2/2024 3:56:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Jack Nicklaus is 84 and says he’s about a 6 handicap these days

If he went head to head with Biden tomorrow for 18, where would you put your money?

Biden could have been a 6 at some point in his life, but today?  More like 26

The look of the swing doesn’t always tell the tale, Arnie, Chi Chi, Lee, Ray Floyd, Bubba, lots and lots of examples of swings that at first look don’t seem playable.

Heck if you saw Matthew Wolf swing you’d think he had Tourette’s and not a pga pro.
View Quote

Jim Furyk would like a word too, but yeah, golf instructors have noted just how unusual and unique Matt Wolff's positions can be.
Link Posted: 7/2/2024 3:57:28 PM EDT
[#5]
I know nothing about golf.  I asked one buddy who's a retired PGA Pro, and one buddy who's just a fun player.  Neither thought Biden was capable of a 6 handicap.  Neither thought Trump was a 2.5.
Link Posted: 7/2/2024 4:02:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Everything about Biden is a lie.  I don't doubt this claim is too.
View Quote

Unless Biden is the opposite of most dudes, who will tell the truth about what college they went to or what their kids are doing, but might fudge a little bit on their golf score (or the size of the last fish they caught).

This could literally be the only thing Biden has told the truth about, ever  
Link Posted: 7/2/2024 4:02:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I would pay good money just to watch FJB attempt to drag his bag (and I'm not talking about Jill) around 18 holes.
View Quote

With, or without, the clubs in it?
And whats the time frame?

I'm pretty sure it won't affect his fail to the first hole, that's just a question of 'By how much?', but I'm just curious.
Link Posted: 7/2/2024 4:09:02 PM EDT
[#8]
I can honestly say I've never seen a picture of or heard that biden plays golf. Most people in the news have pictures of them playing posted in the news somewhere. Hell, even obama has been showed playing, Trump often, etc. Never seen a picture of potatohead golfing. If he was so virile, they'd have pictures of him playing all over the place.
Link Posted: 7/2/2024 4:09:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
A 6 handicap means that an average round of golf would be 6 over par or in most cases a 78. There is no way possible that guy can shoot a 78.

In other words a 6 handicap would average 78 again no way maybe a 26 handicap but not a 6

ETA: Trump is also not a 2.5 or whatever he claims
View Quote

So golfers are like fishermen
Link Posted: 7/2/2024 4:13:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Happy Gilmore: Swing and a miss (cursing)
Link Posted: 7/2/2024 4:14:44 PM EDT
[#11]
A legit 6-handicap golfer is pretty damn good. Like… winning local golf leagues good.

An excellent normal-person golfer is a scratch golfer.

Your average weekend warrior is probably +9 to +14

Link Posted: 7/2/2024 4:24:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Tiger Woods handicap was +5.8 in 2020.  Therefore, Biden was as good as Tiger Woods.
Link Posted: 7/2/2024 4:24:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Asking.....

So if you're a no handicap (scratch?) golfer what you swing is what you score.
If you par all the holes, you par the round?

If you have  say a 10 handicap you basically start the round at -10?
You can swing 10 times more and par the round?

Like giving a slower runner a head start?

Whatever your handicap is is how many more swings you need to par?
Link Posted: 7/2/2024 4:25:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Trump could be a 5 or 6 currently, maybe even a little lower, if he can chip and putt.
He's got a pretty powerful move through the ball for a guy his age, and he plays a ton of golf.
I play with a lot of <5 handicaps and many have uglier swings than DJT.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They said no.  They also said no way in the world Trump was really a 2.5 handicap.

Trump could be a 5 or 6 currently, maybe even a little lower, if he can chip and putt.
He's got a pretty powerful move through the ball for a guy his age, and he plays a ton of golf.

Same. Club member, frequent golfer.

I can see DJT being an 8, and FJB being a 36.
Link Posted: 7/2/2024 4:26:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I can tell you don't have a clue about golf swings
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Watch Trump swing a club.

There's no fucking way he's a single-digit handicap.

And Biden? hell, no.

I can tell you don't have a clue about golf swings

Fact.
Link Posted: 7/2/2024 4:26:56 PM EDT
[#16]
"Oh baby I'm hot today."
Link Posted: 7/2/2024 4:27:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
It's all so gay.  Why was this even talked about?

We literally have two different buffoons to chose.

And yes, I will vote for Trump.  Not happily, but for the potential judges.
View Quote

Men of substance golf.

And by substance, I mean money and power.
Link Posted: 7/2/2024 4:28:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Pope of Slope - Numbers

Excerpt:

What does it all mean?

Course Ratings and Slope Ratings are essential parts of golf's handicapping system. Here are some key terms and formulas golfers should know if they are going to use the system.

Course Rating: A measure of the difficulty of courses for a scratch player. Such a player would be expected to shoot 67 on a course rated near 67, or 75 on a course rated near 75.

Slope Rating: A measure of the relative difficulty of courses for players who are not scratch golfers. It takes into account the fact that increased difficulty affects such players more than it affects scratch golfers. The lowest USGA Slope Rating is 55. The highest is 155. The "standard" Slope Rating is 113.

Handicap differential: The first step in figuring your Handicap Index. You determine one for each round you play. Take your total score and subtract the Course Rating. Take the result, multiply it by 113 (the USGA's "average" Slope Rating) and divide it by the Slope Rating. Round the result to the nearest 10th.

Do the math: Bill shoots 92 from the white tees, which have a Course Rating of 69.9 and a Slope Rating of 121. His handicap differential for that round is 20.6 (92-69.9x113/121).

Handicap Index: Average the better half of your 20 most recent handicap differentials and multiply by 96 percent. Delete all digits after 10ths.

Do the math: From your most recent 20 rounds, 96 percent of the average of your 10 best handicap differentials is, say, 10.76. Your Handicap Index is 10.7.

Course Handicap: This is the number of strokes you should receive when playing a particular course. It's based on your Index, but you'll get more strokes on a course with a higher Slope Rating, fewer on one with a lower Slope Rating. To figure your Course Handicap, take your Handicap Index, multiply it by the Slope Rating of the course you will be playing and divide the total by 113. Round the answer to the nearest whole number.

Do the math: Bill, who has a Handicap Index of 9.0, will be playing a match from tees with a Slope Rating of 147. He multiplies his Index by 147 and gets 1,323, then divides that total by 113 and gets 11.7. So his Course Handicap for this match will be 12. If the match were to be played from tees with a 100 Slope Rating, Bill's Course Handicap would be 8 (9x100, divided by 113, equals 7.9). If you don't like to do math most courses have Course Handicap tables.

Do you have a handicap?

Probably not.
View Quote

I've seen a lot of people play with handicaps up and down the spectrum.  Real 0.8's to 36's.....  In my opinion, Joe Biden with his playing cadence of a "round a month", is no way he was ever a 6 handicap, and in fact he probably lost a lot of money claiming that he was....

Trump, playing multiple times per week, is believable to be a 2.5, and I would wager that despite how that swing looks, his ball goes generally where he desires it to go, even now.  He is clearly a known cheater and braggart, but I would bet that when scoring for real, playing from the back tees on hard courses and scoring in the 80's meant he kept a low, low number in the handicap index.

You can shoot 86 from the back tees on a course rated over par, with a slope in the high 130's, or maybe even 140+, and you'd be a good handicap, because you are demonstrating skillful execution on a tough course.

If you shot 86 on a course rated under par, and a slope nearer to 100, your handicap would balloon - quickly.
Link Posted: 7/2/2024 4:29:42 PM EDT
[#19]
I genuinely doubt Biden could play putt-putt now, much less actually golf.
Link Posted: 7/2/2024 4:30:35 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Saw an interview with some golfer who had professional golfer friends.  At any rate - they said Biden was a 6.7 at one point a long time ago. If you go to U.S. Golf Association’s online handicap website, the handicap listed for Biden at Fieldstone Golf Club in Delaware is 6.7.  I am sure now he probably couldn't hit much past 50 yrds.  

Trump is just embellishing as always.  Bigley.
View Quote

It's the GHIN. And his last posted score was summer of 2018.

That is not a current handicap. And also is bullshit.
Link Posted: 7/2/2024 4:31:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

Golfers lie more than fishermen and long range precision riflemen combined.
Link Posted: 7/2/2024 4:33:48 PM EDT
[#22]
Sure. And Kim Jong Il shot an 18.  Twice.
Link Posted: 7/2/2024 4:39:01 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Asking.....

View Quote

Pretty much. (Yes, it's not exact.)

Par is very difficult to do for every hole in a round.  A "scratch golfer" is one that, again good day, average course, shoots par.  I think like 3-5% of all golfers carrying a handicap are scratch or better.  Better meaning that on a good day, they usually shoot under par for the round.  Difficult to do.

The system gets weird for pros.  For one thing, most of them don't bother to carry/keep track of one.  For another, remember that "average course" part?  Well, they're not playing average courses ~6400 yds or so.  They're playing 7400+ yd courses with faster greens, yadda, yadda.  So their 2-3 under, really should be thought of as like 6, 7, 8 under on that easier course, but there's a lot of wiggle room and flat out WAGs in the calibration between that course and a average one.  

Also, most pros don't really go all that low, all that often.  Tiger crushed dreams and he "only" averaged like 67-68 for some of his seasons.  Which is insanely good.  Golf is really hard, and even for these guys, par is a damn good score.  Except on par 5s, where shooting under par on average is expected of pros.  (A par-5 expects you to get onto the green with your 3rd shot.  Then take two putts for a par-5.  Pros are trying to hit the green with their second shot.)
Link Posted: 7/2/2024 4:42:31 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
There's only one way to solve this, send both of them to a golf course, whoever doesn't meet/beat their handicap has to drop out of the election.

View Quote

Pay per View that shit and you’d be a bazillionaire.
Link Posted: 7/2/2024 4:44:16 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Biden lies openly and blatantly.  If he said he had a six handicap, it's far more likely that it was 36, or 46.

Trump lies too.   In fact every golfer I've ever known lies about his performance.   If Trump said he had a 2 or 3 handicap, I'd expect it to be around 6 or 7, because Trump's lies are more like exaggerations.
View Quote

They’re both full of shit.  

Some people just make excuses for one or the other.
Link Posted: 7/2/2024 4:49:55 PM EDT
[#26]
No effing way.  

I was a 7 handicap in 2010.  

That takes dedication, a range club membership and beating golf balls at least several times a week, and playing 18 holes in competitive events 2-3 per week.  

No chance in hell that mush head was ever a 6.  

He lies about everything else as well.  

Pathological lying piece of shit pedophile.  
Link Posted: 7/2/2024 4:53:10 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Dude couldn’t shoot 100 on the first 4 holes.
View Quote

You are probably correct. The hole with the windmill would trip him up.
Link Posted: 7/2/2024 4:53:10 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Asking.....

View Quote

Not exactly.  Slope and rating play a part.  It is indicative of your likely score based on course ratings.
Link Posted: 7/2/2024 4:54:01 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Tiger Woods handicap was +5.8 in 2020.  Therefore, Biden was as good as Tiger Woods.
View Quote

+5 don't mean what you think.  

+ 5 means Tiger would've had to add 5 strokes to be even par, not subtract.    
Link Posted: 7/2/2024 5:03:11 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Saw an interview with some golfer who had professional golfer friends.  At any rate - they said Biden was a 6.7 at one point a long time ago. If you go to U.S. Golf Association’s online handicap website, the handicap listed for Biden at Fieldstone Golf Club in Delaware is 6.7.  I am sure now he probably couldn't hit much past 50 yrds.  

Trump is just embellishing as always.  Bigley.
View Quote

That’s called a vanitycap, it’s pretty rare for someone to cheat themselves out of a chance to win in favor of bragging rights but it happens. I saw it quite a bit in Vegas, almost exclusively self important douchbags that would rarely if ever put their money where their mouth is.
Link Posted: 7/2/2024 5:04:15 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
All I know about golf is if you need help with your swing, this video is helpful. https://x.com/TikTokBaddies/status/1807034173892218890

I can’t make the Tweeter link work.
View Quote

OK, I'm good with you using the ladies T, as long as you wear that top and it's a chilly day
Link Posted: 7/2/2024 5:07:03 PM EDT
[#32]
It's total bullshit.

A 6 or an 8 is insanely good for the average "Joe's" out on the course at any given time.  It's a golfer that makes very few mistakes and the mistakes he does make aren't compounded.

To do that, you need proficiency in every aspect of the game, off the tee, the fairway (or in the shit), approach, chipping, putting, everything.  And that's just the physical side, you have to have mental game too, course management, not getting in your own head, handling distractions, pressure, etc.

Yesterday I was on the course, playing bogey golf through 6, I was doing great.  7 is a 90 degree dogleg right par 5, I striped my drive perfect to the turn.  Then, being conservative and trying to play smart, hit a gorgeous hybrid right down the fairway.  Sitting 130 out, with no real danger, I hit my approach to a large green and a look at birdie.  Guess what!?!  Pushed it right and put it on the upslope of a little mound in the rough.  Now hitting 4, I try to pitch out over the mound, but skull fuck it all the way across the green, down a little slope back into the rough.  Hitting 5, I limp dick a bump and run and barely get on the dance floor.  Now, like 40' from the pin, I cuck it to about 15'.  Second putt (now hitting fucking 7!), I blow 3' past the hole.  Finally, I make the short putt for a heart breaking 8......triple fucking bogey.

All from pushing a short iron 10 yards right and not being able to recover mentally or having the shots in the bag to do it.          

That's what really happens on a golf course.

Link Posted: 7/2/2024 5:09:13 PM EDT
[#33]
At this point, puddings probably does not realize he is only playing on put put courses.  Maybe he is playing a golf video game...

I tried to start to learn golf.  I enjoyed 2x a week at driving ranges.  Then I played a game - the experience turned me off golf forever.  It was a recruiting tournament - CPA firms sent teams.  In general, each team had a Big 6 (that dates this a LOT) Partner, manager, staff, and recruit.  The partner on my team took multiple "mulligans", got pissed off and threw his expensive clubs multiple times.  His firm workers were certainly not going to question the Partner cheating - or showing some of the worse sportsmanship I have seen.

So sure, Biden might be a 2.5, if he carries an extra few dozen balls and calls anything he is not happy with an oops.
---
Honestly, I am probably odd.  Golf is not the only sport I got totally turned off on because of witnessing bad sportsmanship.  My experience with golf was early on and I only assumed it was endemic to the sport.  My experience with it in kayaking were after being a serious kayaker for many years - and probably only endemic to the top fraction of 1% of the sport.  But I saw it at both the Olympic Team Trail qualifier events I went to - it was pervasive there.  I had friends who had made the US Olympic team, and were perfect examples of good sportsmanship.  Sadly they were like a 10% minority at the qualifiers.
Link Posted: 7/2/2024 5:12:47 PM EDT
[#34]
if you don't play according to the rules of golf, you don't really have a handicap.  No fucking way FJB ever played according to the rules
Link Posted: 7/2/2024 5:20:55 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

It all depends on who keeps score.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
A 6 handicap means that an average round of golf would be 6 over par or in most cases a 78. There is no way possible that guy can shoot a 78.

In other words a 6 handicap would average 78 again no way maybe a 26 handicap but not a 6

It all depends on who keeps score.

I don't even keep score, whack, f*ck. Walk up to the ball and repeat. Way to much stress in keeping score.
Link Posted: 7/2/2024 5:25:52 PM EDT
[#36]
When i was 18, playing golf EVERY day, and taking lessons i was a 6-7.

He probably wasnt a 26 when he was VP.
Link Posted: 7/2/2024 5:36:12 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Honest question.  Doe it really matter what it looks like, if he can repeat it and strike the ball well?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not really. Furyk had a big loop transitioning from the backswing which looked kind of funny but everyone has a loop at that point in their swing, his was just exaggerated. The rest of his swing was solid.

Honest question.  Doe it really matter what it looks like, if he can repeat it and strike the ball well?

Its often said, beware of the golfer with a funny grip or a funny swing, chances are he's found a way to make it work. A very consistent, repeatable golf swing is not an easy thing to accomplish. Furyk' funny looking loop was very consistent.
Link Posted: 7/2/2024 5:36:23 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Let me tell you how I shoot tee'd off golf balls in mid flight with an open sighted M-14 and GI ammo. I can get about 3 out of 5 usually.

Link Posted: 7/2/2024 5:37:28 PM EDT
[#39]
My next birthday I'll be 70.  I have been as low as a 1 but now a 6 handicap.  To put in perspective it means now I need to shoot 8 out of the last 20 rounds  somewhere close to 78 on a par 72 course of average difficulty.  I'm betting Biden hasn't been under 80 in a long time.

it is possible Biden was a 6 at some point in his life cause I play in a 55+ community with a LOT of older guys.  And some of them were good in their prime but now can't play to an 18 off the short tees.  No shame.  So no clue about Biden.  I doubt Trump is a 2.5 not also.  Possible watching his swing it is still vigorous for an oldie but man it's hard to stay that low.  

I really don't care.  But find it funny if Biden claimed he IS a 6 handicap.  I've watched video of his swing and I swear to god I'd bet my entire retirement to play against him  head to head even up.  I could use the dough.  
Link Posted: 7/2/2024 5:38:04 PM EDT
[#40]
If I ever shot 6 over par, even once, I would have the scorecard framed along with pics and signatures from witnesses.
Link Posted: 7/2/2024 5:40:38 PM EDT
[#41]
When I was playing tournament golf in college I was a 4 at a pro rated course. I was beating buckets of balls daily and on the couse all the time. Not likely he was anything less than a 12 from the senior tees.
Link Posted: 7/2/2024 5:42:07 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

That’s not what it means. It’s a pretty complicated formula that assigns a number (handicap index) so people of different abilities can compete on a level playing field.

Edit: That being said there is no way he’s even close to a 6 and Trump is just as big of a lier if he says he’s a 2.5
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That’s not what it means. It’s a pretty complicated formula that assigns a number (handicap index) so people of different abilities can compete on a level playing field.

Edit: That being said there is no way he’s even close to a 6 and Trump is just as big of a lier if he says he’s a 2.5

I thought I heard him say he won two golf tournaments recently, I did not hear him claim a 2.5 handicap....but if he claimed a 2.5 handicap I agree with this statement.
Link Posted: 7/2/2024 5:44:02 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I thought I heard him say he won two golf tournaments recently, I did not hear him claim a 2.5 handicap....but if he claimed a 2.5 handicap I agree with this statement.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I saw the 2.5 claim in this thread, no idea where it came from. Maybe someone looked him up in the GHIN system.

Quoted:

Link Posted: 7/2/2024 5:47:51 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Golf Handicap Explained (A Beginner’s Guide)

SNIP to see the blue text...

A “good” handicap is fairly relative for beginner golfers. Before we can answer that, however, you need to understand the categories of golf handicaps: low, medium, and high.

Low handicap: 0–10
   Mid-Handicap: 11–18
   High handicap: 19+
   "bueller...bueller"

More
View Quote

Where in the hell is the "extraordinarily high handicap".......I would run out of a bucket of golf balls before I finished the course.....

Link Posted: 7/2/2024 5:50:32 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Some book I read about Clinton written by a former SS agent had some insight about his golf game. He would shank a ball into the woods and it would always magically roll back out in the fairway. Imagine the luck of that guy, he had enough staff to line the fairways with people to help him cheat. I imagine Biden has the same sort of luck.
View Quote

Did a few details for Clinton on a golf course.
Never saw that move, normally he just keeps hitting balls until one lands somewhere decent. The he plays that one.
Link Posted: 7/2/2024 5:50:47 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
There's only one way to solve this, send both of them to a golf course, whoever doesn't meet/beat their handicap has to drop out of the election.

View Quote

Wouldn't work.

The Dems would contest every one of Trump's swings.    Move his ball back or swap out his ball for another when nobody's looking, and hire Liz Cheney as the scorekeeper.

The Dems would surround Biden cheering after every swing, while Hunter sneaks the ball on the green.

Hillary would have the holes rigged to electrocute someone reaching in for the ball...accidentally, of course.

Link Posted: 7/2/2024 5:50:59 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

Agreed.
Link Posted: 7/2/2024 5:55:06 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

No that's not what that means.  Tiger shoots that under par.
Link Posted: 7/2/2024 5:56:37 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Its often said, beware of the golfer with a funny grip or a funny swing, chances are he's found a way to make it work. A very consistent, repeatable golf swing is not an easy thing to accomplish. Furyk' funny looking loop was very consistent.
View Quote

Right. So what cant trump have a very consistent goof ass swing?  I just saw a video yesterday with swing tracker and ball tracker (or whatever they are called). Goofy swing, amazing ball path.
Link Posted: 7/2/2024 6:00:37 PM EDT
[#50]
It's well known in international golf that US amateur handicaps need to be taken with a grain of salt.

You can submit cards from social rounds with your mates. So lots of potential for bullshit. Lots of "gimmies"

In Australia, only competition rounds count towards a handicap. Full adherence to the rules is required. Can't find your ball? Back to the tee you go and play another.

Many golfers have gone and played US college golf and been shocked how many players were playing off 4 and couldn't come close to breaking 80 in proper competition.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top