Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 9
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 2:50:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Hilarious? Yes. Did she deserve it? You bet. Is he screwed? Most likely.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 2:51:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
if I was on the jury = innocent

Until it's you that's in cuffs, getting kicked.

The woman was not a threat, period.

Yeah, no chance of ruptured balls or a torn ACL from getting kicked. After all, she was cuffed.

Besides, it lookd like a slow reaction block to me.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 2:53:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wow look at all the authoritarian sycophant cock gobbling going on in here.

Takes a real tough guy to think that a woman who is handcuffed should be kicked in the head because she "kicked" a cop in the shin.
Kicked is in quotes because what she did doesn't really count as a kick.

May all the women in your lives be treated so well.

so if I attempt to hit you what is your reaction do you stay perfectly still or do you react...
now if there had been a delay and the LEO thought about it before doing it I would say he was wrong...

but he is trained to respond to violence with force....

So your argument is that cops are trained to kick handcuffed women in the head while they are seated?

Really?

I'm tough on the police and even I wouldn't claim something that stupid.
The video speaks for itself and the coward won't even stand before his peers.

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 2:54:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Takes a real tough guy to think that a woman who is handcuffed should be kicked in the head because she "kicked" a cop in the shin.

so if I attempt to hit you what is your reaction do you stay perfectly still or do you react...
now if there had been a delay and the LEO thought about it before doing it I would say he was wrong...

So your argument is that cops are trained kick handcuffed women in the head while they are seated?

Really?

RIF. He stated that officers are trained to respond to violence with force.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 2:56:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So your argument is that cops are trained kick handcuffed women in the head while they are seated?

Really?

C'mon mr sarcastic take it one more step...
...ergo this cop was trained to kick a handcuffed and seated woman in the head for what could never be considered a dangerous attack.

Logic, it's fundamental too.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 2:57:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Once the cuffs are on, you sorta have to limit yourself to controlling the perp and he went passed that and kicked a part of the body that could cause serious injury. Doesn't mean that she's not a total dumbass and idiot because she is, it just means he stooped to her level and may end up paying for it. Now if he had rolled her and hog tied her legs and hands together, I'd have laughed my ass off but he went into offensive mode.

She deserved it yes, he screwed up doing it, yes.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 2:57:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So your argument is that cops are trained to kick handcuffed women in the head while they are seated?

Really?

no what I am saying is that LEO's are used to reacting to violence with force....
Where did I say that he was "Trained to kick hand cuffed women in the head"?

she tried to use violence and there was a reaction....

a normal human reaction at that...

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 3:00:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Would some of the LEO's clarify what level is an attempted kick to the groin?  She could be in for some serious jail time for that.

BTW. Good head kick.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 3:01:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Looks like she tried to kick the cop in the balls.......she can fuck off.....and whoever charged the cop with assault it a sniveling liberal pussy.

See, I thought it was an attempt at a leg sweep. She needs to re-evaluate her fighting strategy.

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 3:02:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Not all of us are inclined to white-knight drunk, stupid, trashy people just because they happen to be a female.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 3:03:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Really?

...ergo this cop was trained to kick a handcuffed and seated woman in the head for what could never be considered a dangerous attack.

I guess logic is lost on you as well. There's something called making the logical conclusion, and then there's making the illogical conclusion. You, sir, failed to do the former.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 3:03:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Really?

no what I am saying is that LEO's are used to reacting to violence with force....

You know what, you're totally right.
This was a proportional reaction that could be attributed to his training.
That's why he was suspended, charged, and refused a trial by jury.
Because it was all explainable and just a normal human reaction.

See my first post in this thread and then check your chin, I'm out.
Thanks for the lulz.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 3:06:22 PM EDT
[#13]
I'm not laughing...I am not gonna laugh...nope. Not laughing.
Awwww crap! I'm laughing!
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 3:06:47 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Really?

I guess logic is lost on you as well. There's something called making the logical conclusion, and then there's making the illogical conclusion. You, sir, failed to do the former.

Then surely someone as intelligent and as aloof as you would point out the failure in my logic.
Or you could just rain down condescension from a viewpoint that is superior only in your own head.

Try not to let the thin air get to you up there.

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 3:06:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Uncalled for by her, very unprofeshunul on his part.

Tho I think she probably learned not to kick people.

He decided to defend himself and put his plan into action before she stopped the assualt.  Its unreasonable to expect anyone to recognize their opponent has stopped and stop a plan already in action in a fraction of a second. You are talking about a .75 to 1.5 second reactionary gap on both ends.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 3:07:24 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not all of us are inclined to white-knight drunk, stupid, trashy people just because they happen to be a female.

This...
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 3:07:43 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Looks like she tried to kick the cop in the balls.......she can fuck off.....and whoever charged the cop with assault it a sniveling liberal pussy.

See, I thought it was an attempt at a leg sweep. She needs to re-evaluate her fighting strategy.

He could have pretended that the leg sweep was successful, and then fell on her.

Same result as the kick, only no charges.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 3:08:33 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:

He decided to defend himself and put his plan into action before she stopped the assualt.  Its unreasonable to expect anyone to recognize their opponent has stopped and stop a plan already in action in a fraction of a second. You are talking about a .75 to 1.5 second reactionary gap on both ends.

I thought it was great how the leg she kicked swung back and hit her in the head while he was writing, as if the leg did it on its own.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 3:10:36 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I thought it was great how the leg she kicked swung back and hit her in the head while he was writing, as if the leg did it on its own.

It was smooth wasn't it  
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 3:11:04 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:

yep but this all occurred withen normal reactionary gap time frames. same reason sometimes a crook catches the last couple rounds of a 5 round burst in the back or after dropping his gun. it takes time to recognize that the attack is over and adjust your respone.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 3:13:21 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Really?

Then surely someone as intelligent and as aloof as you would point out the failure in my logic.
Or you could just rain down condescension from a viewpoint that is superior only in your own head.

No.......he is pointing out your blind hatred for cops.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 3:13:42 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Really?

Says the one who started off his involvement here with "Wow look at all the authoritarian sycophant cock gobbling going on in here. "

I notice that all you're doing is trying to deflect with fallacies, insults, or strawmen. If you think my air is thin, I question if there's any at all at your elevation.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 3:14:48 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This...

+2........BS charge, I bet he walks.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 3:15:39 PM EDT
[#24]
I stand by my hugging a tree comment.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 3:16:08 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Looked like an involuntary reaction to me.

Honestly, it did to me too. What will get him is the lack of remorse and just going back to what he was doing. I thought it was awesome though!!!
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 3:16:10 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Really?

You know what, you're totally right.
This was a proportional reaction that could be attributed to his training.
That's why he was suspended, charged, and refused a trial by jury.
Because it was all explainable and just a normal human reaction.

See my first post in this thread and then check your chin, I'm out.
Thanks for the lulz.

In my OPINION it was proportional....one strike for one strike as I have stated already "A REACTION"
he did not continue to beat her in a fit of anger.

he was suspended by a Police Chief or Sheriff (In most places very POLITICALLY orientated)
Charged because so many people look at what happened emotionally and not objectively
and refused Jury trial on advice of an Attorney

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 3:19:15 PM EDT
[#27]
Not cool at all. That cop is a wanker.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 3:22:59 PM EDT
[#28]
He is an asshole of the hughest order. That bitch did not score with her weak ass kick but a boot to the head is deadly force. Way out of line.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 3:28:45 PM EDT
[#29]
He didn't hurt the ignorant bitch.

Good scuff.  
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 3:29:13 PM EDT
[#30]
Looks like a natural reaction to me, and it was less of a kick than a push with the top of his boot to push her over.

I bet there wasn't even a bruise.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 3:29:54 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I doubt it. I bet she's parading her righteous indignation all over town at the top of her lungs.

His punishment will empower her to continue acting like a fool.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 3:31:00 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

He should have taken a step back and then charged her with assault.
He done fucked up.

It was pretty funny, though.

Yup. Assaulting a cop is a 4 year felony in this state. I'm not sure about elsewhere, but in Michigan she would have been in BIG trouble.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 3:33:32 PM EDT
[#33]
whats up with thinking its ok to kick and punch cops lately! Come on people!

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 3:33:41 PM EDT
[#34]
The cop is coward.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 3:33:56 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
He is an asshole of the hughest order. That bitch did not score with her weak ass kick but a boot to the head is deadly force. Way out of line.

.....That was hardly deadly force......it vwas a love tap at best. .......the pussification of America.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 3:34:32 PM EDT
[#36]
She is lucky she wasn't made to eat pavement, been shackled, and hog tied for that assault on an officer.

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 3:34:36 PM EDT
[#37]
I would never convict him.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 3:34:57 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:
My first reation was to laugh.......is that bad

No.  That was beautiful...

I'm no fan of police who abuse their authority but I find this perfectly acceptable.

And kind of hilarious.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 3:36:29 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 3:36:41 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
She is lucky she wasn't made to eat pavement, been shackled, and hog tied for that assault on an officer.

Agreed.....that is probably what I would have done.  But, he reacted to being kicked, and kicked back.  Stupid Cunt deserved it, and he didn't kick her that hard.

Moral of the story...."Plant corn.....get corn."
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 3:36:48 PM EDT
[#41]
Is doesn't matter anymore if he's within the law or policy.  It's about what FEEEEEEELS wrong.  And any use of force caught on camera always feels wrong.  If they would've hobbled her silly ass on camera, it would've looked even worse, because people will resist that shit, and sometimes they get scuffled up in the process.  Then observers that know jack squat about police work would be saying that he should've just taken it like man and let it slide.  Yeah, ok.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 3:37:36 PM EDT
[#42]
This thread needs a poll OP.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 3:39:32 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Looked like a reaction - not professional, but I can't really fault the officer here.

I think virtually everyone here would have done the same, then think "now how'd I get suckered into that?"

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 3:40:48 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:

.....That was hardly deadly force......it vwas a love tap at best. .......the pussification of America.

I beg to differ, although it was funny watch the way her body responds to the kick. It is classic of someone getting knocked out and that type of energy transfer can easily cause brain damage. A boot to the head is only appropriate in a life or death struggle.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 3:41:28 PM EDT
[#45]

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 3:43:06 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I would never convict him.

Me neither. Convicting him would send a message that it's okay to hit cops.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 3:46:05 PM EDT
[#47]
Called handcuffs, not feet cuffs.  Watched my partner get knocked out about 10 years ago from a roundhouse kick while the girl was handcuffed.  Just hit him perfectly in the jaw.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 4:00:06 PM EDT
[#48]
I laughed also.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 4:04:41 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I laughed also.

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 4:12:15 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

See.  Cops play that stupid game too.  And so does the general public.  The game of exaggeration.

A poke in the chest isn't necessarily assault.  Asking what you did wrong AFTER the cop asks you to step out of a car isn't necessarily non-compliance.

A boot to the head isn't necessarily deadly force.

A little common sense goes a long way.

Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top