Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 22
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 4:19:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Gotta be anqueefa. Look how skinny that soyboy is.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Gotta be anqueefa. Look how skinny that soyboy is.

Ritalin will do that.
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 5:04:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I think I could still put rounds on a skinny asshole sized target.  The real kicker is when the skinny asshole has a rifle and its shooting at you.  I haven't been in that situation.  I'm sure that makes it a whole lot harder.  One second you're sitting there in the mall with your girlfriend eating cookies.  Then out of nowhere you have to completely shift gears and you're in fighting mode.
View Quote

If the guy with the rifle decides you’re in a gunfight before you know you’re in a gunfight it’s going to be a bad day.

Eli was fortunate to be where he was for sure.
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 5:10:21 PM EDT
[#3]

View All Quotes

Quoted:
Quoted:

I hope we get ...

Plausible, what the hell was he doing in the bathroom for an hour. Watching 'motivational' speeches/videos or talking to his handler.

He was waiting for the clock to show 556. He was doing suicide by cop, but his party was canceled by Eli.
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 5:17:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
He was waiting for the clock to show 556. He was doing suicide by cop, but his party was canceled by Eli.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I hope we get top find out what was on the phone and laptop. My trust of the letter agencies is non-existent.

Plausible, what the hell was he doing in the bathroom for an hour. Watching 'motivational' speeches/videos or talking to his handler.

And/or taking some kind of drug that would support anti-social behavior?

Suicide by cop?
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 5:24:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

So, how do you think this guy was able to perform? Think this was his first time shooting at this distance?
I see a bunch of folks commenting that they should practice it. However, then in the same breath, dismiss someone else for having built the skill to do so, because “high stress, mall, threat shooting back”, etc.

So do you believe this dude somehow practiced 40-50yd shooting under some sort of stress? Does he have someone shoot back at him when he’s at the range to better master his craft?

Or do you think he just shot at some long distance targets once in a while, understood what it’s like to shoot at that distance, and just executed when he needed to.

View Quote

Really he could have done fine if he only practiced out to 25. Not saying longer range shouldn't be practiced, but if you are good at 25 you probably won't be too bad at 40.

I also suspect that part of this was that the ccw'er wasn't facing return fire, and most likely the killer was focused on shorter range targets and probably didn't realize he was facing a gun until return fire had started. But if I'm wrong about that, it is even more impressive.
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 5:24:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Suicide by cop?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I hope we get top find out what was on the phone and laptop. My trust of the letter agencies is non-existent.

Suicide by cop?

Exactly, but he was interrupted.
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 5:24:45 PM EDT
[#7]
I wonder if the bad guy's last words were, " But this is a gun free zone!"
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 5:26:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I have no interest in seeing the innocent people gunned down but it would be an interesting video to see.  To see Eli's reaction and then the scumbags reaction to drawing almost immediate fire.

This shitty part about a situation like this, if you are the very first person targeted, you have almost no chance.   Very sad that three innocent people were killed.  Fuck the scumbag murderer.  I hope his death hurt.
View Quote

If return fire and dead mass shooters become a more common and reported thing, then there will be less mass shooters. So yeah, real hard to prevent the first couple of deaths but doing so is significant.
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 5:29:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
He won't get charged no matter what attorney he has or doesn't.
View Quote
This, all he really needs to worry about is who he is going to need to sue for libel if they get that stupid.
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 5:29:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

If the guy with the rifle decides you’re in a gunfight before you know you’re in a gunfight it’s going to be a bad day.

Eli was fortunate to be where he was for sure.
View Quote

The Texas church gun fight (West Freeway Church of Christ in White Settlement) is out there on video and that shows how quickly things erupt.  The security videos show how quickly people began to respond all around the church, including how quickly people adjacent to the gunman got shot.  It may well be that the guy that stood up and fumbled at his waistband also took attention and time from the bad guy allowing the good guy and others to respond.  There are videos out there on this and can help illustrate to others how quickly violence happens.  In this case the shooter was probably dead before some people had their phones out and 9-1-1 typed.
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 5:30:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Suicide by cop?

But he wanted a large kill count before the cops killed him. There are people who do suicide by cop without intent to kill others. This guy wanted to be a big name based on a large body count.
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 5:33:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I don't know if I could do it.  I think I'll try this weekend.  Haven't shot beyond 15 yards in decades.
View Quote
If you are a halfway decent pistol shot, I think you will be surprised.  I remember being at the range this one time and the nice guys next to me told me I could shoot their rifle plate at 100 yards if I wanted to, so I started shooting it with one of my Sigs (a 226 with an absolutely wonderfully worn in trigger), and was hitting it about 75% of the time.  Their mouths hit the floor.  

People overthink this shit and limit themselves.
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 5:34:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

The Texas church gun fight (West Freeway Church of Christ in White Settlement) is out there on video and that shows how quickly things erupt.  The security videos show how quickly people began to respond all around the church, including how quickly people adjacent to the gunman got shot.  It may well be that the guy that stood up and fumbled at his waistband also took attention and time from the bad guy allowing the good guy and others to respond.  There are videos out there on this and can help illustrate to others how quickly violence happens.  In this case the shooter was probably dead before some people had their phones out and 9-1-1 typed.
View Quote

I just saw that video, incredible shot, unbelievable the guy even got in the church
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 5:49:16 PM EDT
[#14]
View Quote

Not criticizing him at all because that's a good drill to do, but remember the differences between his drill and what Eli did:

1. Shithead shooter had the element of surprise and Eli had no idea it was coming.

2. Shithead was a moving target....

3. Who was shooting a rifle.

4. There were LOTS of innocent people running all over the place, screaming.

5. Blue steel doesn't shoot back.

Again, not a hater, just pointing out obvious differences. I'm probably going to go try this drill.
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 5:54:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

So your opinion is: "I can't do it, therefore this story is being embellished by the police."  Also "just because you regularly train at 40+ yards doesn't mean you can do it against a live target."  Go ahead and tell every firearms training organization on the planet that unless they're shooting at live targets, they're wasting their time.

Stop digging that hole.  Several others in this thread have pointed out that shots at the claimed distance aren't that difficult.  Saunter off and lick your wounds... maybe go train a bit instead of calling bullshit on a story that the rest of us find believable.  Move back from the 10 yard line, you might actually surprise yourself.  I held 10 out of 10 on a torso target at 150 yards with iron sights on the first attempt by bracing against a pole.  Making hits at distance is not magic, it's sight alignment and trigger control.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'd like to see some confirmation on the 40 yards factoid.  That is an incredible distance and quite frankly unless the kid is a professional shooter, I don't believe it, and in looking at the pictures of the food court I don't think that distance adds up.

Good shooting for sure, but there's no reason to exaggerate the claims either.

Jesus, some of you really need to shoot more.

A torso-sized target at 40 yards is not a difficult shot, especially when you're braced.  Add in adrenaline/likelihood of death and it becomes tougher but it is most certainly doable.  

I shoot at 45 yards regularly off my deck with all my pistols.  I ring headshots on the steel silhouette without a problem.  If you're the type to stand in one spot on the firing line and shoot at 10 yards, yeah you probably think 40 yards is really fucking hard with a pistol.

Oh yeah, hitting a steel plate in your backyard is exactly the same as hitting a skinny moving target at an unfamiliar range.  Billy badass over here

I don't care how good you are on your own personal range, I bet you don't make 8/10 or even close to it in that scenario.  120 feet is not anything that the vast majority of pistol shooters are going to make 50% hits on much less 80%.

Did you see the pictures?  You know how easy it is for people to exaggerate or overestimate distances?  I'd guess it was 40 feet, not 40 yards.

Again, still great shooting from the young man but no reason for needless exaggeration.

Sorry you can't shoot, bro.

Your butthurt reaction only proves that YOU suck so you think everyone sucks.

I wonder why you feel the need to try to flex when no one in this thread would be able to replicate that scenario at 120ft.  You seem to have a chip on your shoulder, maybe you should practice on stationary plates some more and imagine it was you making those magical shots.

I don't see why blindly cheerleading obvious BS is helpful for anyone when the real story is just as good without it.  Making 8/10 hits from 15 feet away is impressive by itself.

So your opinion is: "I can't do it, therefore this story is being embellished by the police."  Also "just because you regularly train at 40+ yards doesn't mean you can do it against a live target."  Go ahead and tell every firearms training organization on the planet that unless they're shooting at live targets, they're wasting their time.

Stop digging that hole.  Several others in this thread have pointed out that shots at the claimed distance aren't that difficult.  Saunter off and lick your wounds... maybe go train a bit instead of calling bullshit on a story that the rest of us find believable.  Move back from the 10 yard line, you might actually surprise yourself.  I held 10 out of 10 on a torso target at 150 yards with iron sights on the first attempt by bracing against a pole.  Making hits at distance is not magic, it's sight alignment and trigger control.

Fairchild AFB  When the killer refused commands to disarm and fired shots at the young police officer, Brown fired at him four times with his M9 pistol, striking him in the shoulder and face, and ending the threat. Post-event investigation indicated that Brown’s final pistol shot was fired at a distance between 68 and 71 yards, but his first hit would have been made at an even farther distance, since the killer was advancing on him as he fired.
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 6:15:51 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Do we know if his pistol had an optic?? Just thinking how much fun that might be in terms of new GD threads.
View Quote

Glock 19 w/ irons.
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 6:20:38 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Meanwhile, in Uvalde ...
... "Wait a minute.  One of our officers shot the gunman a full 12 minutes after the BORTAC guy neutralized him?  How on earth can our timeline keep getting worse?"
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 6:22:05 PM EDT
[#18]
If you think about the shooter wasn't expecting any regular Joe to engage him, dumping 10 rounds at a target 40 yards with any previous practice I'd bet most of GD could have got some hits.
That being said, good on him for 8 out of 10...bet he wished he had another loaded mag ??
Damn good shooting under stress
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 6:26:52 PM EDT
[#19]
Has this been posted? Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 6:30:28 PM EDT
[#20]
It's nowhere near identical, unless you're an idiot.
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 6:38:27 PM EDT
[#21]
Apparently from some pics, it was very considerate of the shooter to begin firing (body location with expended brass around him) as he walked out of the bathroom.  Gave Eli Dicken a nice safe backstop to shoot against.
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 6:43:33 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
It's nowhere near identical, unless you're an idiot.
View Quote

The fuck? If true, two mass shooters have nearly the same setups is kinda strange. Identical? No, pretty fucking close? Yeah
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 6:50:14 PM EDT
[#23]
Probably mentioned but I can't find it...

What did the hero use to put down the bad guy?

Patrick
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 6:53:53 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

The fuck? If true, two mass shooters have nearly the same setups is kinda strange. Identical? No, pretty fucking close? Yeah
View Quote

Those are about as basic of an AR setup as you can get and would bet most of us in this thread could probably pull a couple out of our safe that looked similar.  Correlation is not causation in my book.   What would be more concerning if there were similarities in the manufacturer, similar acquisition timelines, etc.

I do find it interesting in both cases the rifles used were more expensive ARs and not necessarily bargain basement models one might expect someone on very limited to no income would buy.  The Uvalde shooter used a Daniel Defense rifle and this guy used a Sig I believe.   Maybe their financial situations were in part driven by them having limited income and buying premium products.
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 6:59:37 PM EDT
[#25]
Has it been stated yet what model Glock was used? Red dot? I’d like to try a target at that range.
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 7:13:19 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Apparently from some pics, it was very considerate of the shooter to begin firing (body location with expended brass around him) as he walked out of the bathroom.  Gave Eli Dicken a nice safe backstop to shoot against.
View Quote

Shooter probably knew (thought) it was a Gun Free Zone.

Link Posted: 7/20/2022 7:18:12 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Fairchild AFB  When the killer refused commands to disarm and fired shots at the young police officer, Brown fired at him four times with his M9 pistol, striking him in the shoulder and face, and ending the threat. Post-event investigation indicated that Brown’s final pistol shot was fired at a distance between 68 and 71 yards, but his first hit would have been made at an even farther distance, since the killer was advancing on him as he fired.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'd like to see some confirmation on the 40 yards factoid.  That is an incredible distance and quite frankly unless the kid is a professional shooter, I don't believe it, and in looking at the pictures of the food court I don't think that distance adds up.

A torso-sized target at 40 yards is not a difficult shot, especially when you're braced.  Add in adrenaline/likelihood of death and it becomes tougher but it is most certainly doable.  

I shoot at 45 yards regularly off my deck with all my pistols.  I ring headshots on the steel silhouette without a problem.  If you're the type to stand in one spot on the firing line and shoot at 10 yards, yeah you probably think 40 yards is really fucking hard with a pistol.

Oh yeah, hitting a steel plate in your backyard is exactly the same as hitting a skinny moving target at an unfamiliar range.  Billy badass over here

I don't care how good you are on your own personal range, I bet you don't make 8/10 or even close to it in that scenario.  120 feet is not anything that the vast majority of pistol shooters are going to make 50% hits on much less 80%.

Did you see the pictures?  You know how easy it is for people to exaggerate or overestimate distances?  I'd guess it was 40 feet, not 40 yards.

Again, still great shooting from the young man but no reason for needless exaggeration.

Sorry you can't shoot, bro.

Your butthurt reaction only proves that YOU suck so you think everyone sucks.

I wonder why you feel the need to try to flex when no one in this thread would be able to replicate that scenario at 120ft.  You seem to have a chip on your shoulder, maybe you should practice on stationary plates some more and imagine it was you making those magical shots.

I don't see why blindly cheerleading obvious BS is helpful for anyone when the real story is just as good without it.  Making 8/10 hits from 15 feet away is impressive by itself.

There are many valid gripes with the M9 being the military issue sidearm, but accuracy ain't one of them.
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 7:22:13 PM EDT
[#28]
This confuses me. Where are his lungs? Weren't they blown out of the body? I figured exiting organs would leave a bigger pool of blood.

Link Posted: 7/20/2022 7:32:20 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
This confuses me. Where are his lungs? Weren't they blown out of the body? I figured exiting organs would leave a bigger pool of blood.

https://iili.io/wrQ4iN.jpg
View Quote

Oh his lungs are out in the food court next to the sbarro and chick-fil-a.  Brandon told me.
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 7:35:46 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

https://iili.io/wrQ4iN.jpg
View Quote

They straight up vaporized.  That's what 8 rounds of 9mm will do to you.  Ask any first responder or field medic.  Happens all the time.
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 7:43:20 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Meanwhile, in Uvalde ...
... "Wait a minute.  One of our officers shot the gunman a full 12 minutes after the BORTAC guy neutralized him?  How on earth can our timeline keep getting worse?"
View Quote

At the risk of thread sliding, you got a link for that?
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 8:03:23 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

The average LEO qualifies once or MAYBE twice a year for 50 rounds.  

Let's not act like that is nearly enough to be proficient.  

Yet do more innocents get shot by police or concealed carriers?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The average person is a terrible pistol shot.

Recently I did some shooting with a buddy of mine, he's a gun guy and a former LEO. I handed him my 10mm P220, we were shooting at soda cans at like 7 yards and his shots were all over the place, he was pulling shots multiple feet off the targets. I dunno if it was just recoil he wasn't used to or what, but it was a good reminder at how bad most people are at shooting handguns.

Absolutely.

And that goes especially for the person who claimed that the average CCW'er probably practices more than the average LEO. NOPE.

I know quite a few CCW'ers who have a serious case of 'magic talisman of protection' mentality. They DON'T regularly practice shooting, and after a little questioning, apparently NEVER practice their draw from concealment.

A few whom I've gone shooting with, also seem to have never considered the difference between target/marksmanship style shooting vs defensive/combat/competition style shooting and apparently NEVER practice the latter, despite having carried for years. The rare occasions that they go shooting, all they do is the slow, aimed fire, taking 3-5 seconds to line up each shot, then exhale and slowly squeeze the trigger.

That they practice rarely, is evidenced by the atrocious groups while shooting like that. I'd consider 2" groups at 10 yards, just OK for slow, aimed fire. A one hole group @ 10 yards would be good, but some of them are occasionally MISSING the silhouette on a full IPSC target at FIVE yards, while shooting slowly!

Then when they see me practicing fast doubles from low ready, Mozambiques and Bill Drills at 10 yards, they go, "Oh, that's cool!". But when they try it at 10 - 15 FEET (from the aimed position. I'd probably go hide if they tried from low ready), NONE of their shots are even on the cardboard because they've apparently NEVER  practiced fast trigger pulls, and consequently jerk BADLY when they try it. I'd be worried for any bystanders if they ever had to use their CCW defensively.

The average LEO qualifies once or MAYBE twice a year for 50 rounds.  

Let's not act like that is nearly enough to be proficient.  

Yet do more innocents get shot by police or concealed carriers?

I concur that LE in general (not counting the minority if 'gun guys/'shooting enthusiasts) beed more practice, but I'm saying that there are WAY more concealed carriers than there are LE, and an alarmingly high percentage don't even shoot 100 rounds a year (and suck at it when they do).

As for collateral damage, LE tends to fire far more rounds in public than non-gangbanger concealed carriers, and for that reason alone, should be training far, far more often, but I think it's safe to say that the majority aren't firearms enthusiasts.

Regular Joe Firearms Enthusiasts who train on their own dime (especially the ones who compete, to test/push themselves) tend to be able to outshoot most LE.
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 8:18:23 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
These spree shooters ALWAYS look like they ain’t been in some pussy since they came outta one.Ain’t no red blooded male that’s getting positive female energy even remotely thinking about killing up a bunch of random people.Our society is crumbling under the weight of mismanaged expectations that come from being inundated with imagery from things that we’ll never have or lifestyles we’ll never live.
View Quote

Which has been cited as one of the BIGGEST contributing factors of social media, to depression.

Folks usually only/mostly post about the fun stuff (and people usually only remember/follow the fun stuff), leading some less considering types to feel like EVERYONE else is having way more fun, or has a way better life than they do, leading to depression that can spiral out of control.

They don't consider that each of the 30 people they're following, may only be doing 1 fun thing every so often (or that they aren't posting about the tedious, mundane stuff, or even posting a BS facade, when they're actually unhappy about their own lives).
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 8:21:57 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Has it been stated yet what model Glock was used? Red dot? I’d like to try a target at that range.
View Quote

be encouraged

50yds is really not all that difficult with a little practice

neither is minute of man at 100yds

Link Posted: 7/20/2022 8:43:15 PM EDT
[#35]
BTW, is there any confirmation one way or another?

The Police Chief's correction stated that the shooter was neutralized in 15 seconds based on the security camera timestamps, but that doesn't necessarily mean Eli engaged and fired all 10 shots within those 15 seconds of the AS beginning to shoot.

Unless there's confirmation to the contrary, it's far more likely that 15 seconds is the time period from the AS's first shot to HIS last shot, not Eli's last shot.

IIRC, it was mentioned that Eli first engaged the shooter from 40 yards, bracing himself against a column to fire his initial shot(s?), then continued firing as he approached the AS.

I'm guessing 15 seconds was when Eli's initial hits stopped the Active part of the shooting (or  dropped the AS, or made him drop the rifle?).
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 8:43:48 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Suicide by cop?

No. Pussy wanted to massacre innocents, then a gun battle with responders but got his ass handed to him in 15 seconds flat.

Pussy tried to flee when shot. Carried multiple rounds. Had back up firearms that he was running to retrieve.

Fuck him. He got promptly deaded by a citizen who is the hero, the badass and the one who'll be remembered.

Pussy's primary goal was murder, fame and having the news report on HIM. What he got was famous as the quickest wanna be ever smoked like a cheap cigar.

Looking forward to video and its value in deterring other evil pussies.
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 8:45:18 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Meanwhile, in Uvalde ...

You can't make this stuff up...
https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/At-least-5-Texas-peace-officers-involved-in-Uvalde-gunman-shooting-OIS-reports-say/5-2570793/?r=-1&page=1&anc=99633577#i99633577
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 8:56:36 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

No. Pussy wanted to massacre innocents, then a gun battle with responders but got his ass handed to him in 15 seconds flat.

Pussy tried to flee when shot. Carried multiple rounds. Had back up firearms that he was running to retrieve.

Fuck him. He got promptly deaded by a citizen who is the hero, the badass and the one who'll be remembered.

Looking forward to video and its value in deterring other evil pussies.
View Quote

Yep.  His post on 4chan said something like "today's a good day to die", with photos of what look like him in the same clothes as he was wearing in his photos on the bathroom floor.

I'm thinking his plan was to shoot a bunch of people, then when johnny law arrived, retreat to the bathroom where he had another AR and the glock, and have his last stand there.
Except his plan had 2 fatal flaws.  First, he was assuming the cops would actually come in and engage him.  Their normal MO is to stand outside fingerpopping each other's buttholes.  Second, he didn't count on the intended victims shooting back, and being good at it.
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 9:05:21 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

The Police Chief's correction stated that the shooter was neutralized in 15 seconds based on the security camera timestamps, but that doesn't necessarily mean Eli engaged and fired all 10 shots within those 15 seconds of the AS beginning to shoot.

Unless there's confirmation to the contrary, it's far more likely that 15 seconds is the time period from the AS's first shot to HIS last shot, not Eli's last shot.

IIRC, it was mentioned that Eli first engaged the shooter from 40 yards, bracing himself against a column to fire his initial shot(s?), then continued firing as he approached the AS.

I'm guessing 15 seconds was when Eli's initial hits stopped the Active part of the shooting (or  dropped the AS, or made him drop the rifle?).
View Quote

Do you realize how slow 1.5 second splits are in an actual shooting? No way in hell he shot 1.5 second splits and hit the guy 8 times. Whole engagement was 15 seconds and he mag dumped this nerd into oblivion. I love how everyone on this forum is doubting Eli on just about everything that has come out, the distance and now even his split times lol. What’s next you’re going to doubt that he hit him with 8 rounds as that’s not fathomable because you can’t hit paper at 15 yards.
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 9:44:12 PM EDT
[#41]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Do we know if his pistol had an optic?? Just thinking how much fun that might be in terms of new GD threads.

Iron sights on a Hellcat would be beautiful

Lol, I’m on the edge of my seat

In 40SW

Bruh

Hellcat
Irons
40SW
FMJ

oh man

Plot twist: I heard the kid was field testing the 30 Super Carry prototype for Springfield

https://media1.giphy.com/media/3EAKx23tTkZW0jx8rK/giphy.gif

I think that guy's in Congress now

Someone posted a couple pages back that the bad guy put his laptop in the oven on bake and put his phone in the toilet? Is that real?
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 9:49:40 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Someone posted a couple pages back that the bad guy put his laptop in the oven on bake and put his phone in the toilet? Is that real?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Iron sights on a Hellcat would be beautiful

Lol, I’m on the edge of my seat

In 40SW

Bruh

Hellcat
Irons
40SW
FMJ

oh man

Plot twist: I heard the kid was field testing the 30 Super Carry prototype for Springfield

https://media1.giphy.com/media/3EAKx23tTkZW0jx8rK/giphy.gif

According to reports, yes
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 9:53:14 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
His post on 4chan said something like "today's a good day to die"
View Quote

There seems to be some question about who really made that post, and when. It’s also worth noting that it wasn’t posted to /pol/, and that it seems to be a one-off post with no interactions. I’ll try to grab some relevant screenshots.

ETA:

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/20/2022 10:23:43 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

There seems to be some question about who really made that post, and when. It’s also worth noting that it wasn’t posted to /pol/, and that it seems to be a one-off post with no interactions. I’ll try to grab some relevant screenshots.

ETA:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/28207/archived_png-2460403.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/28207/bant1_png-2460404.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/28207/bant2_png-2460405.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/28207/bant3_png-2460406.JPG

View Quote

It was made by somebody who knew his name and had pictures of him with his guns and what looks like the same clothes he was in.
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 10:42:33 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
It was made by somebody who knew his name and had pictures of him with his guns and what looks like the same clothes he was in.
View Quote

Agreed.

Maybe I'm just confused about the timestamp.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/20/2022 11:03:07 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Do you realize how slow 1.5 second splits are in an actual shooting? No way in hell he shot 1.5 second splits and hit the guy 8 times. Whole engagement was 15 seconds and he mag dumped this nerd into oblivion. I love how everyone on this forum is doubting Eli on just about everything that has come out, the distance and now even his split times lol. What’s next you’re going to doubt that he hit him with 8 rounds as that’s not fathomable because you can’t hit paper at 15 yards.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not surprising. Look at the amount of people here bewildered that someone can hit a target at 50yds with a handgun

Subdivison folks & their indoor ranges is the only explanation.
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 11:04:24 PM EDT
[#48]

Exact same kit?

Link Posted: 7/20/2022 11:09:49 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Exact same kit?

View All Quotes

I've not seen it in a while, but remember that pic that used to float around where it had pics of like 12 different guns, and all of them were labeled assault rifles? (In reality, some were pistols, revolvers, etc.)

Kinda reminds me of that.
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 11:10:10 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

Just shoot 40 yards with what you have....
Page / 22
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top