BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 10
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 2:03:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
bummer, one of the podcasts was saying their pistol belt was really good.
View Quote

Nah, it sucks
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 2:23:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Nah, it sucks
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
bummer, one of the podcasts was saying their pistol belt was really good.

Nah, it sucks

I know several guys that are happy with theirs.

But a belt is a belt. The AWS SMU, Ronin, Haley etc are all good.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 2:44:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

https://gbrsgroup.com/

GBRS Group is a Veteran-Owned, Tier 1 Training and Services organization committed to imparting critical skills and real-world experiences to end-users in military, federal, State and local special operations units.

At the heart of GBRS Group lies the unwavering pursuit of excellence. We don’t just equip, we empower. We do this through a few different verticals within the company.
View Quote

These guys appear to be high speed low drag gerbil-dicked cockfags.. their "hard goods" are fucking clown shoes
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 3:11:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

For the naysayers- Imagine making a mistake at work where an item is misplaced and instead of figuring it out and getting disciplined for the mistake your boss just jumps to the cops and says "arrest him brother"

YUCK. hope this business closes up shop. They acted and handled the situation like a Libtard. We dont need that here.

ETA: Watch the dudes face when the cop tells him to open the box to prove its in there. His face is saying "I dun f**ed up A-Aron" and he knows it.
View Quote

As a business owner - there's usually multiple fuckups before someone is fired.  Do you know his entire work history?

If you're in the business of selling firearms - it's probably wise not to bring them to the wrong shipper or employ someone too careless to know the difference between UPS/FEDEX/USPS.

For a non-key employee that's making mistakes like this in the firearms industry - firing him was almost certainly smart business.  It doesn't cancel out their silly tier-1 nonsense though.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 3:18:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

These guys appear to be high speed low drag gerbil-dicked cockfags.. their "hard goods" are fucking clown shoes
View Quote

What's clown shoes?
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 3:28:17 PM EDT
[#6]
The dumbass took a UPS labeled package to FedEx and is wondering why he got fired.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 3:58:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The dumbass took a UPS labeled package to FedEx and is wondering why he got fired.
View Quote

Did you catch the part that the UPS package had been placed in the outgoing Fedex bin by someone else?

Yes, as the shipping guy he should have confirmed that the package was going to the right place, but it also means someone else fucked up too. Are you going to be fair and fire them too?

What if one of the owners did it? Does he have to fire himself?

If companies went by your strict standards, no employee would ever last more than several months because we all fuck up sometimes--it's human nature.

In this case, it was a minor mistake that escalated due to the dickhead owner jumping to the conclusion that the shipping guy stole from him.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 4:55:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Bad look for the business.

The strange thing is that if they do over $50 or so in shipping, UPS and Fedex will pick it up at your business.  That saves the company payroll for not having the employee leave.

I also wonder if the employee drove his own car to Fedex?
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 5:18:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

First video. Anyone that stands with their hands together high up like that is usually a grade A douchenugget.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is GBRS all former SEALs? How much is he gonna get paid?

How the fuck do you imbed an instagram link?

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3T1U71MJvD/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet  

He explains what happened here:

https://www.tiktok.com/@sp_sharkcityboy/video/7335125733938957610?_r=1&_t=8juVn7s2Ttu

First video. Anyone that stands with their hands together high up like that is usually a grade A douchenugget.

Lol. I never have noticed that before, but you’re right.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 5:37:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Good termination.

He was tasked with shipping a firearm.  

He put the company in civil jeopardy by handing the package to an unauthorized party.

A Firearm was unaccounted for an unknown duration of time.

Even if it wasn't a good termination, you better believe they are going to terminate him to save face.
View Quote

<-----FFL
Your post is stupid.

"civil jeopardy"?
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 5:40:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Nah, it sucks
View Quote

It actually doesnt suck for me. Ive run multiple belts over the years and the GBRS is the best one Ive found.

But with that said Im not really a fan of their stuff in general, in fact I own nothing but that belt. But the reverse Velcro was a game changer to people who actually have to wear them for work.

I dont keep up with all their other stuff and social media so I dont know or care what they say or do.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 5:41:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

With a weed vape pen.

And did I hear it correctly a concealed weapon as well?

I would have fired his ass as well. Moron.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 5:56:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
This thread sucks.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/16/2024 5:56:51 PM EDT
[#14]
I'm assuming this was strike 3 for the young lad.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 6:11:32 PM EDT
[#15]
GBRS should at least help him get his arrest record expunged. An arrest record on a shipping error would piss me off.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 6:23:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Fuck GBRS, bunch of blow hard cocksuckers.

The kid fucked up, but calling the cops was not the first move.

Edit: what kind of fucktards run an internet webstore but hand deliver items to shippers instead of having them picked up like 99% of FFLs in the country.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 6:28:50 PM EDT
[#17]
The firing is not suspect. An employer should be able to fire any employee at will.

Reporting a lost item as stolen is a problem. Going further and saying this person stole the item (that wasn’t stolen) makes it worse. Having the police arrest that person is even worse. They took every opportunity to double down on stupid.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 6:30:19 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
GBRS should at least help him get his arrest record expunged. An arrest record on a shipping error would piss me off.
View Quote

Did GBRS later ship this lower to a customer? The serial number will forever show stolen and recovered if run. It has diminished value due to their errors
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 6:31:45 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

There is no record (at least from this) because he wasn't charged with a crime.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 6:37:38 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There’s a record of it. It might not show in a criminal history search but it will show in a NIBRS name search, DR index and other records. Certainly something the employee would have to disclose in a pre-background check for certain types of jobs.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 6:44:11 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He was physically arrested, interrogated and dragged before a Judge. The arrest will still show. It will just indicate that the charges were dismissed.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 6:47:45 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Did GBRS later ship this lower to a customer? The serial number will forever show stolen and recovered if run. It has diminished value due to their errors
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That’s a good question. Who knows if they recorded it as stolen in NCIC/SCIC system.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 6:50:15 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Because it was handed to him by some rando delivery guy, not the shipper.  The package wasn’t in the UPS system and can’t be put in by the driver.  SOP dictates it just be returned to the original shipper so it can be properly put in the system.  

If the owner fired the employee for screwing up the shipment that is understandable.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It was an outgoing UPS package. He dropped it off at a Fedex store, and didn't wait for a receipt.   Since UPS didn't get it, they didn't scan it in, and fedex couldn't scan in/ship the UPS package.
The fedex store gave it to a passing UPS driver, who brought it back to the originating address.  In the mean time, since the package disappeared while in his possession, he got arrested.
He got "unarrested" as soon as the package came back.  He was then fired.

My question is why did the UPS driver return it?  There was obviously a shipping label on it.

Because it was handed to him by some rando delivery guy, not the shipper.  The package wasn’t in the UPS system and can’t be put in by the driver.  SOP dictates it just be returned to the original shipper so it can be properly put in the system.  

If the owner fired the employee for screwing up the shipment that is understandable.  

Huh?
UPS drivers scan in packages.....it's literally the reason they exist. Scan on pickup, scan on delivery.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 6:53:58 PM EDT
[#24]
So do we have all the info? I don't have tiktok so I only watched the instagram video in the OP. Is there any kind of response from GBRS I can read? It's bonkers for me to think about someone getting arrested for a lower gone missing. What kind of relationship did they have with that employee for that to be the response.

I do find it funny that there are people that act like a missing gun makes for an extreme response. Nobody cares. Cops and ATF aren't rolling out SWAT because a gun got lost or stolen.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 6:56:25 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

He leaves with package to mail it off, comes back in 15 minutes later without the package=theft of package.
He's taken to get interrogated, and finally to stand in from of the magistrate.
The package is returned to the office charges dropped, and the guy gets a ride back to the office to retrieve his personal belongings.
It all happens in the same afternoon.
The guy got lucky his life didn't get fucked.
So yeah a little misunderstanding
View Quote

Baa Daa Dumb......
In a sea of idiots, you float near the top........
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 6:58:17 PM EDT
[#26]
I don’t give a fuck if they fired some doper turd who couldn’t complete a simple task.

What I do care about is that they charge $550 for a mount that’s made from 6061 aluminum, uses allen head hardware and is cerakoted.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 7:01:55 PM EDT
[#27]
GBRS doesn't advertise firearms on their website. Are they even an FFL holder or was this an employee shipping a personal firearm via the company's commercial UPS account?

Eta: found their current FFL. No idea if they sell firearms however
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 7:04:52 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
edit: he was arrested. Watch the tiktok which explains it better than the instagram reel.

From what I can make out, black kid works at GBRS and was told to drop off a BCM lower at the post office. He was seen leaving with the box and returning without the box. His employer then checked tracking and saw that the box wasn't scanned in so they called the police for felony theft of the firearm. Police arrive and arrest him at the behest of his employer.

Cut to a new scene.

The kid is let out of police custody because while he was detained/arrested? the mailman brought back the package due to the police investigation???. The douchebag employer still fired him and had all his shit packed up in a box.

Hope kid gets paid, the employer seems like a prick.
View Quote

I think I found the key element here. "Black kid". Employer wrongly assumed he stole it.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 7:13:51 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

There’s a record of it. It might not show in a criminal history search but it will show in a NIBRS name search, DR index and other records. Certainly something the employee would have to disclose in a pre-background check for certain types of jobs.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

A lot of employment applications ask, "have your ever been arrested?" and "if so, explain". Some employers (and people in general) don't understand that anyone can be arrested for anything at any time, and they assume that if one is arrested, they must have committed a crime. Any arrest puts a cloud on one's record.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 7:19:39 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, that's what I meant. He wasn't charged so it wouldn't be on a criminal record.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 7:21:40 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
“It’s just a BCM lower”

A firearm went missing. The ATF frowns on that sort of thing. Good police call, good firing.

“How does a licensee report the theft or loss of firearms?

A theft or loss of firearms must be reported to your local police as well as to ATF within 48 hours after the discovery. Licensees should notify ATF on the 24–hour, 7 days a week toll free line at 1 (888) 930-9275 and by preparing and submitting ATF Form 3310.11, Federal Firearms Licensee Firearms Inventory Theft/Loss Report.”
View Quote

so ATF bad, unless a simple mistake is made, then run and call them right away?
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 7:22:35 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

He was physically arrested, interrogated and dragged before a Judge. The arrest will still show. It will just indicate that the charges were dismissed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He went in front of a judge right after his arrest? Hmmm...
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 7:34:10 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Yes, that's what I meant. He wasn't charged so it wouldn't be on a criminal record.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But certainly the kind of record that could negatively impact a job search, security clearance or professional licensing in the future.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 7:38:01 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

But certainly the kind of record that could negatively impact a job search, security clearance or professional licensing in the future.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I can say from personal experience a felony arrest will fuck up a NICS check for a couple years if the prosecutor doesn't officially close the case with no pending charges.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 7:41:02 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
they're getting called out on this on their YT channel

eta: also on their FB feedback page
View Quote

Really where? i was on youtube looking for that exact thing and havent seen anything on this in the comments.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 7:41:03 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote
Well, he wasn't a Tier 1 Mailroom guy, simple.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 7:43:59 PM EDT
[#37]
Is there a chance he was holding on to it until he realized the gig was up… then dropped it at the wrong place on purpose to cover up his theft.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 7:47:30 PM EDT
[#38]

Best comment from that:

@davidhoward7691
1 month ago

As a 10 year Army Combat Vet, I can say without reservation that if you give the Navy cool gear and throw them into combat roles, they will find a way to gay it up.

Link Posted: 2/17/2024 6:29:05 PM EDT
[#39]
Edited-joker581 Fundraising links here require prior authorization
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 6:33:53 PM EDT
[#40]
Edited-joker581
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 8:17:15 PM EDT
[#41]
Well they made the news

WATCH: White Employee Calls Cops On Innocent Black Coworker, Accuses Him Of Theft

His $10k fundraiser is at $28k now.

Link Posted: 2/17/2024 8:29:57 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Well they made the news

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97WA2nrZyyk

His $10k fundraiser is at $28k now.

View Quote

Link Posted: 2/17/2024 8:32:27 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

Me and my dad laughed our asses off at this one. We've been needing that lately @Brob324
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 8:49:19 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Bigger problem is, how dumb do you have to be, boss tells you take this to UPS facility, and you dump it in a Fedex drop box?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Other thing I don't get (and I was an internet manager for a top 10 gunbroker seller )

Why was he hauling the package to FedEx, ups , USPS , Spee Dee , whoever ?

If you do any sort of volume beyond a handful a day , you have the shipper come to you for a pick up .

The whole thing just reeks of amateur hour stupidity from all sides

Bigger problem is, how dumb do you have to be, boss tells you take this to UPS facility, and you dump it in a Fedex drop box?

Neither of those things happened.

1) Boss didn’t tell him to take it anywhere. Whoever packaged it put it in the FedEx delivery bin, so he brought it to FedEx.

2) He didn’t put it in a Drop Box. He delivered it to FedEx but didn’t wait for a receipt.
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 9:10:39 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 9:13:33 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep. I was denied a Top Secret clearance simply for showing my ID to a police officer. No crime committed, no arrest, no charges filed, just a security guard who thought the park adjacent to the property he was guarding belonged to his employer. Police told him it was public property and left, but asked for my ID. I was denied TS for no other reason than my name was on a police report.
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 9:24:55 PM EDT
[#47]
In this day and age you better be sure before accusing a minority of theft like that. What's that lower worth? Gonna cost them much more. Hope he sues them for wrongful termination.

Takes a real shit bag to fire the dude cause of your impatience.
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 9:32:07 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Am I understanding correctly that this guy was the last known possessor of a firearm that was missing for two weeks, was not trackable, and wasn’t where it was supposed to be? If so, I can understand where they might get the idea that he stole it.
View Quote

Correct
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 9:32:28 PM EDT
[#49]
Gonna be interesting to see where this goes
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 10:00:47 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Correct
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Am I understanding correctly that this guy was the last known possessor of a firearm that was missing for two weeks, was not trackable, and wasn’t where it was supposed to be? If so, I can understand where they might get the idea that he stole it.

Correct

I would say that’s a little oversimplified.

He was their “shipping manager”, so one could assume had been employed by them for some time and had received at least one promotion. I believe he said that he had shipped hundreds of packages in the two weeks since the “missing” package was shipped and as a result of that volume he wasn’t even sure which package was in question.
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top