BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 12:40:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Alinksy in action.

Words have been weaponized by the Left. Nationalism is fine. How the Left has been successful is tying the word nationalism to white supremacy. So now all the sudden being a nationalist is basically the same thing as burning crosses on a Friday night.

Until we figure out a way to defeat liberals using words against the Right, they will win.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who's definition are we using these days, because they completely change the meaning. Tough to argue when we don't know what we're arguing.

Fair enough to say I'm a Patriot and leave the "Nationalist" argument alone.
Alinksy in action.

Words have been weaponized by the Left. Nationalism is fine. How the Left has been successful is tying the word nationalism to white supremacy. So now all the sudden being a nationalist is basically the same thing as burning crosses on a Friday night.

Until we figure out a way to defeat liberals using words against the Right, they will win.
Nailed it.
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 12:46:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

That is the polar opposite of the meaning.

Nationalism as a concept puts ones ethno-linguistic group above current citizenship. The history of nationalism is a history of people sharing the same concept of an ethnic heritage seeking to break away from a political state which was not led by that same group and/or to unify separate political states which the nationalists believed were rightly part of their same group - thus the modern concept of a "nation-state." As such, nationalism has always been about race/ethnicity/etc.
View Quote
Wrong.

nationalism
noun
identification with one's own nation and support for its interests, especially to the exclusion or detriment of the interests of other nations.

Wheres the ethno anything in the definition?
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 12:46:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Says the guy haranguing everyone here about the “correct” meaning of nationalist . And by correct I mean the lefts version.

I’ll happily use Americanism from now on if it stops the college professor lecturing about how racist everyone is .
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I enjoy reading how people repeatedly blame some insidious “Left” for trying to divide the American people and create discord.

This sudden desire to use a term with no real historical precedent and which has understandable and predictable reaction from others, is a perfect example of the “Right” acting in a way that divides and creates discord.

Ironically, language is intrinsically linked to the concept of nationalism, and you can’t have a unified national identity without a common language. That’s one strength the US has always had going for it. I’m just not so sure why so many are so eager to invent their own definitions, then walk around using their new found word as a wedge.

But, it’s quite common. And we’ve seen many examples here over the years. All of these effectively create an “in group” which immediately characterizes others as outsiders because they do not share the same twisted definitions.

These days, we are told that when politicians say “Democracy” they are actually referring to mob rule and speaking against the Constitution. Diversity isn’t about learning about and respecting differences, but a Leftist tool to attack Veterans. Justice isn’t about fairness. Even “fairness” isn’t about fairness, because it’s a code for anything but. Many of these words first started being abused by the Left. That doesn’t mean we concede their abused definition, or start to play the same game. Not if we want to pretend our interests are unity, not disunity, anyway.

With the abuses of language on both the Left and the Right, it’s gotten to where damn near every perfectly normal word used historically to discuss and participate in a society has spun off into two competing and non-reconcilable fringe narratives.
Says the guy haranguing everyone here about the “correct” meaning of nationalist . And by correct I mean the lefts version.

I’ll happily use Americanism from now on if it stops the college professor lecturing about how racist everyone is .
Were the KJV translators leftists?

And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation; (Acts 17:26, KJV)

The word translated as nations being ????? in the original Greek, transliterated to ethnos. Seems like the concept of race/ethnicity has bound up with the word nation for a while.
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 12:56:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Wrong.

nationalism
noun
identification with one's own nation and support for its interests, especially to the exclusion or detriment of the interests of other nations.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is the polar opposite of the meaning.

Nationalism as a concept puts ones ethno-linguistic group above current citizenship. The history of nationalism is a history of people sharing the same concept of an ethnic heritage seeking to break away from a political state which was not led by that same group and/or to unify separate political states which the nationalists believed were rightly part of their same group - thus the modern concept of a "nation-state." As such, nationalism has always been about race/ethnicity/etc.
Wrong.

nationalism
noun

You don't seem to understand the meaning of the word "nation".

Hint, it's not the same as state or country.
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 1:06:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I'm an American, through and through. My ancestors came here legally. Mexico is a shitshow of a country.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Are you an American or are you one of the Goblinos looking to turn us into Mexico?

If you're the former we can be friends.

If you're the latter you can get bent.

IDGAF what color, heritage, religion, or who you want to fuck...If you value to
He  Constitution and Liberty and our history and values...you're ok.

If you dont...then I view you as an enemy.
I'm an American, through and through. My ancestors came here legally. Mexico is a shitshow of a country.
I am a Gringo living in Corpus Christi.

This area is about 65-70% Hispanic, yet Nueces County votes red and is pretty solid.

The Tejanos here are very patriotic, and very proud of their heritage...but then again, Texas is a different place than the rest of the country.  They are big Trump supporters, want a wall and want illegal immigration stopped.

Then there's the La Raza Shitheels...those guys...suck.
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 1:09:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote
nation
[nSH()n]
NOUN

a large body of people united by common descent, history, culture, or language, inhabiting a particular country or territory.

Seems I do and you dont. So you hush.
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 1:14:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
nation
[nSH()n]
NOUN

a large body of people united by common descent, history, culture, or language, inhabiting a particular country or territory.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

nation
[nSH()n]
NOUN

Context...

Ever heard of the Aryan “Nations”?
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 1:23:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Context...

Ever heard of the Aryan "Nations"?
View Quote
And here we see someone using on one part of the definition.  The entire definition however allows for nationalism and nations not based on race or ethnicity.  Kthx.
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 1:24:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 1:27:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 1:29:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
nation
[nSH()n]
NOUN

View Quote
You are way out of your pay grade. Seriously.
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 1:38:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
So then the Germans who plotted to kill Hitler were the REAL Nationalists?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's the president's JOB to be a nationalist. That goes for the congress as well. Every single domestic action they take should qualify as nationalistic.
So Nationalism is a function of the Government?
Duty.
And what principles guide these duties, as they are executed by Nancy Pelosi?
What principles? Nationalism has a definition. Her actions are either in the nation's interest or not. Open borders is not. Welfare for illegal aliens is not. Weakening the military (in more ways than just the funding) is not. Constantly threatening your 2A rights is not.
If a majority in this Nation amended the Constitution to eliminate the 2nd Amendment, then banning guns would be "in the nation's interests."

If that majority made it National Policy to provide Welfare to illegal aliens, then that THAT TOO would be "in the nation's interests," and a good Nationalist would support his Nation's policies.

Erdogan is a Nationalist.  Putin is a Nationalist.
No. Those who oppose them would be nationalists.
Were they not?

Hitler was insane. You understand this right? He was a "nationalist" like Westboro Baptist Church are "Christians".
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 1:41:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
And here we see someone using on one part of the definition.  The entire definition however allows for nationalism and nations not based on race or ethnicity.  Kthx.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Context...

Ever heard of the Aryan "Nations"?
Refer earlier in the thread to discussions around historical context.  There is a lot of noise in the thread, but a couple of intelligent posters have explained it well.
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 1:49:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Uhhh...

Not sure if you are truly ignorant about the history of Spain and the UK, or are trying to help make my point in some sarcastic way that went over my head.

There isn't any serious Welsh nationalist movement I'm aware of. The Welsh people have pretty much adopted a British identity, and embraced English. England, however, is not Wales.

Basque nationalists, contrary to what would be implied by the absurd claims of some here, are not people who are devoted adherents to the government and founding myth of the country of Spain. No, they put their Basque identity first and foremost, and are none to fond of Spain.

Spain is a perfect example of a modern nation state based on a nationalist ideology that led to the modern state. However, not all citizens of Spain except the Spanish "nation" the way Madrid and the dominant Castilian-rooted hegemonic culture might prefer. Beside the Basque issue, you have the Catalan nationalists centered around Barcelona, for example.

The labeling of one's self as a "nationalist" begs the immediate question, "how do you define your 'nation.'"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

na·tion-state
noun
a sovereign state whose citizens or subjects are relatively homogeneous in factors such as language or common descent.

If I understand your use, Spain and England hardly count as nation states because they have the Welsh and the Basques to worry about.
Uhhh...

Not sure if you are truly ignorant about the history of Spain and the UK, or are trying to help make my point in some sarcastic way that went over my head.

There isn't any serious Welsh nationalist movement I'm aware of. The Welsh people have pretty much adopted a British identity, and embraced English. England, however, is not Wales.

Basque nationalists, contrary to what would be implied by the absurd claims of some here, are not people who are devoted adherents to the government and founding myth of the country of Spain. No, they put their Basque identity first and foremost, and are none to fond of Spain.

Spain is a perfect example of a modern nation state based on a nationalist ideology that led to the modern state. However, not all citizens of Spain except the Spanish "nation" the way Madrid and the dominant Castilian-rooted hegemonic culture might prefer. Beside the Basque issue, you have the Catalan nationalists centered around Barcelona, for example.

The labeling of one's self as a "nationalist" begs the immediate question, "how do you define your 'nation.'"
HIstory may be fixed and the present is based in it but that does not mean that what was absolutely dictates what is.

I used Spain and England as examples specifically because what they were is not what they are. A Welshman sees himself as Welsh and as British the same way a Texan sees himself as a Texan and an American. A Basque who is not a bomb thrower sees himself as a Basque and a Spaniard the same way an angry Texan sees himself as at Texan and an American. I think that the definition you are using might be so limited and granular as to say that the city state or maybe even the village is the boundary within which one finds the appropriate level of homogeneity needed to fit the description of nation.

Let's explore the definition I posted. "Relatively homogenous". Welsh are really no different than English or Scots or even Irish. They are, every one of them, kelts of one stripe or another with a healthy dash of gaul, german and norse thrown in for a bit of fun.  They all grew up on the same soggy little island. Basques and Castilians are all Iberians. They just happen to have grown up in different neighborhoods in Iberia. You say you're not aware of any Welsh separatist movement. Well that's because Welsh spelling is so attorcious that no one can read the fliers advertising the meetings. There's no Texas Liberation Front or California Republican Army but that doesn't stop folks talking about Texans building a wall around themselves or Non-Californians dreaming of expelling California from the union. Homogeneity does not need to meen Japanese style homogeneity. Even there I'm betting that an Okinawan sure as fuck thinks he's different from some northern bastard from Sapporo.

Americans are relatively homogenous in that most of us grew up on the same continent under the same general set of rules and we mostly see things sort of the same way. We are confident that we are not real and current Canadians or Mexicans or Irish or Italian or Russian anymore after our families hit the second generation and we sure as fuck are Americans through and through by the third generation. A New Yorker, a Bozeman Montanite and an Angeleno might think they are as different from each other as chalk and cheese but you drop all three in Kabul and you'll see they are Americans first and foremost.
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 1:53:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Context...

View Quote
Weak sauce. You would have been better off citing the Canadian First Nations or maybe the Cherokee Nation. Aryan Nations is a tiny mishmash group that uses a pitbull word to lend weight to it's chihuaha ass.
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 1:55:09 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Weak sauce. You would have been better off citing the Canadian First Nations or maybe the Cherokee Nation. Aryan Nations is a tiny mishmash group that uses a pitbull word to lend weight to it's chihuaha ass.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Context...

Those examples work as well. La Raza was a good example earlier, but this is a literal place and without the word “nation” it is lost on many.
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 2:01:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
nation
[nSH()n]
NOUN

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

nation
[nSH()n]
NOUN

I'm pretty sure nation in Swedish is now defined as

caliphate
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 2:04:54 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Were they not?

Hitler was insane. You understand this right? He was a "nationalist" like Westboro Baptist Church are "Christians".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's the president's JOB to be a nationalist. That goes for the congress as well. Every single domestic action they take should qualify as nationalistic.
So Nationalism is a function of the Government?
Duty.
And what principles guide these duties, as they are executed by Nancy Pelosi?
What principles? Nationalism has a definition. Her actions are either in the nation's interest or not. Open borders is not. Welfare for illegal aliens is not. Weakening the military (in more ways than just the funding) is not. Constantly threatening your 2A rights is not.
If a majority in this Nation amended the Constitution to eliminate the 2nd Amendment, then banning guns would be "in the nation's interests."

If that majority made it National Policy to provide Welfare to illegal aliens, then that THAT TOO would be "in the nation's interests," and a good Nationalist would support his Nation's policies.

Erdogan is a Nationalist.  Putin is a Nationalist.
No. Those who oppose them would be nationalists.
Were they not?

Pretty sure he was elected as a National Socialist and tens of millions of Germans willingly followed him. That is why he was able to round up 12+ million people who wouldn't serve or were deemed unfit and starve them to death or executed them. The majority decided it was in their interest as a nation to enslave and murder those people so they could take what they had, which is pretty much what socialists do any time they are elected in power and able to wield force.

The people trying to kill him were technically terrorists. As fucked up as that may sound.
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 2:11:32 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Those examples work as well. La Raza was a good example earlier, but this is a literal place and without the word “nation” it is lost on many.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Context...

Your logic escapes me. Are you saying La Raza fits the definition of a nation? It's a chihuahua assed college student debating society that has some older members who never grew past their brown beret college days.  Are you saying that the Aryan "Nations" have a geographic homeland? Idaho may be pretty white but not all white.
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 2:14:42 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
nation
[nSH()n]
NOUN

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

nation
[nSH()n]
NOUN

So your understanding of the term is solely based on a dictionary?

Link Posted: 11/5/2019 2:15:36 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

And we should care because? What's your opinion on people of Hispanic heritage such as I? Just wondering.
View Quote
Do you always just let everyone know you're hispanic/vegan/crossfit????
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 2:16:52 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Your logic escapes me. Are you saying La Raza fits the definition of a nation? It's a chihuahua assed college student debating society that has some older members who never grew past their brown beret college days.  Are you saying that the Aryan "Nations" have a geographic homeland? Idaho may be pretty white but not all white.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Context...

Google Reconquista
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 2:17:12 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

American 100%. I was just wondering bc some (not all) nationalists have racist tendencies.
View Quote
So do hispanics/vegans/crossfitters.
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 2:19:56 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 2:22:06 PM EDT
[#25]
I am a nationalist.  I happen to be a minority.  I am 100% God first, then America.

I don't care what color your skin happens to be, if you love America we are brothers.
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 2:23:53 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

nation
[nSH()n]
NOUN

Weird European Pretension Intensifies.

I mean eating rotten fish and furniture cleaner tasting reindeer meat balls and having a Queen is cool and all but damn.

(secretly wishes we had a bitching queen)
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 2:23:54 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 2:24:00 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I am a nationalist.  I happen to be a minority.  I am 100% God first, then America.

I don't care what color your skin happens to be, if you love America we are brothers.
View Quote
Why not just call yourself a patriot?
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 2:27:25 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I mean eating rotten fish and furniture cleaner tasting reindeer meat balls and having a Queen is cool and all but damn.
View Quote
You hate us 'cause you ain't us.
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 2:27:49 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
No it doesn't.

Words have meanings.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nationalism = patriotism.
No it doesn't.

Words have meanings.
Yes it does, and if you're wondering about the meanings of words use a dictionary.
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 2:27:49 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote
It's a great way to learn a definition of a word is it not?
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 2:27:54 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And another one.
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 2:28:24 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wish we had a Queen.
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 2:28:29 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you failed history, sure.
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 2:29:06 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote
Fair question:  A patriot loves his country.  A nationalist loves his nation.  A nation is people. A country is land.  Being a Christian, I understand things like land and buildings are inconsequential - the Lord's Church is his people. If I seek to be like him, I should learn the lessons he teaches me.

The people are what matter in both Christianity and the Nation.  The land and the buildings are something else that may come and may go.  Your brothers and your sisters are the true heart of the matter.
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 2:29:42 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Yes it does, and if you're wondering about the meanings of words use a dictionary.
View Quote
Reading his replies it seems he puts some kind of emotional attachment onto words and runs off with scissors while creating his own definition. Then proceeds to insult people who know the true definition of said words.
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 2:31:02 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote
So let me get this straight. Discard defined word as used for practically ever and instead replace with random Swedish guy on interweb?
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 2:31:43 PM EDT
[#38]
It all fun and games until someone discover "patriotism" i.e. "patria" are a very sexist .
Be ready for materopatriotism
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 2:34:54 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote
Nobody has failed history. We can do what Sweden does and over politicize words.

So when I say use a "liberal" amount of grease on the AR's bolt carrier it now means put a gay flag sticker, engrave with "I'm with her", and make sure it voters for open borders.
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 2:35:11 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
So let me get this straight. Discard defined word as used for practically ever and instead replace with random Swedish guy on interweb?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trusting a dictionary to teach you complex concepts, such as nationality, is pants on head retarded.

You keep on being you though.
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 2:35:37 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Reading his replies it seems he puts some kind of emotional attachment onto words and runs off with scissors while creating his own definition. Then proceeds to insult people who know the true definition of said words.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Apparently feelz > definitions for some here.
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 2:36:19 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Nobody has failed history. We can do what Sweden does and over politicize words.

So when I say use a "liberal" amount of grease on the AR's bolt carrier it now means put a gay flag sticker, engrave with "I'm with her", and make sure it voters for open borders.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

Coming from a Yank, that's pretty damn funny.
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 2:38:14 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Fair question:  A patriot loves his country.  A nationalist loves his nation.  A nation is people. A country is land.  Being a Christian, I understand things like land and buildings are inconsequential - the Lord's Church is his people. If I seek to be like him, I should learn the lessons he teaches me.

The people are what matter in both Christianity and the Nation.  The land and the buildings are something else that may come and may go.  Your brothers and your sisters are the true heart of the matter.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That’s a good answer

Out of curiosity, how are you defining your people?  For example, are they only Christian?  Or can they be Jews? Buddhists? Muslims?

Please not meant to be taken wrong as there is no wrong answer.
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 2:38:33 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Trusting a dictionary to teach you complex concepts, such as nationality, is pants on head retarded.

You keep on being you though.
View Quote
Ok, so pants on head retard is the definition?
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 2:39:13 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup. Though I would argue that generations of toil and blood shed has won us this land and anyone that changes the make up for no other reason than to gain power for a faction to loot those they've artificially replaced are traitors.

Nothing against the people that come here. My people came and settled land and claimed their freedom. My problem is with the politicians that use bribes to buy vote and claim things they have no claim to.

None of this would even be an issue if we had sane governance. You could bring in as many people as you like so long as the major policy governing people was decided locally by the multitudes instead of by 535 people.

I am a nationalist by default, I love people who subscribe to the nations founding ideals, and the culture those ideals created. I despise much of what my government is doing and has done in my name. In order to be a Patriot, you must love the state that you were birthed into. I do not. I love the good it does and despise the evil it does.
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 2:41:02 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

lol

Coming from a Yank, that's pretty damn funny.
View Quote
Yet here you are with your own definition..

ETA: USA is a hard concept for many to understand.
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 2:46:41 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Google Reconquista
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Context...

Google Reconquista
I don't have to google it. It's a fucking silly assed pipe dream. Like house keepers, construction laborers and nannies are going to "retake" the American Southwest . Dream on. By the time their children have enough political power to do it, they will be as Americanized as I and my cousins are. And we all have no interest in being Mexicans (in the citizen/national sense not the legacy cultural sense). Anyway, in my family,we refer to it as the assimilation plan. I married a white woman and sired a beautiful tan daughter on her. My brother married a Ginger and sired a beautiful tan daughter on her. Our daughters will then either go out and snare themselves gringos of their own or find other halfies to further strengthen the tan gene. Most of my cousins have married Gringos and have bred good strong tan children with them too. Of course we are more Spaniard than Mestizo so when the reconquista is finalized, we'll be on top of the social and political pile of indios and mestizos just like we were in the old country. We are a tall and proud family. Too tall for stoop labor. Just like god intended.
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 2:49:20 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Didn't someone recently post an article about how the whiteman's fetish for accurate math and words and academic rigor was racist?  Did we ever agree if space was real of not? Is his whiteness supposed to sickitate me now? I'm confused?
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 2:49:25 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 11/5/2019 2:51:44 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I don't have to google it. It's a fucking silly assed pipe dream. Like house keepers, construction laborers and nannies are going to "retake" the American Southwest . Dream on. By the time their children have enough political power to do it, they will be as Americanized as I and my cousins are. And we all have no interest in being Mexicans (in the citizen/national sense not the legacy cultural sense). Anyway, in my family,we refer to it as the assimilation plan. I married a white woman and sired a beautiful tan daughter on her. My brother married a Ginger and sired a beautiful tan daughter on her. Our daughters will then either go out and snare themselves gringos of their own or find other halfies to further strengthen the tan gene. Most of my cousins have married Gringos and have bred good strong tan children with them too. Of course we are more Spaniard than Mestizo so when the reconquista is finalized, we'll be on top of the social and political pile of indios and mestizos just like we were in the old country. We are a tall and proud family. Too tall for stoop labor. Just like god intended.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Context...

Google Reconquista
You presumably understand that the size and/or effectiveness of these organizations has no bearing on what they are or aren’t.

Cuba is no less communist than China, despite being smaller and less effective.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top