Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 1/2/2022 1:07:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

They get it sent in to sell it. That's a big part of gang activity.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or just let them get high in their cells. I don't care if they want to.

They get it sent in to sell it. That's a big part of gang activity.

Not a problem if they're locked in cells at all times.
Link Posted: 1/2/2022 1:08:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I have no interest in interacting with those scum.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think what's more fucked is that one quarter of the world's prisoners are in the US.

You start looking at lists of nations sorted by incarceration rates and we're in some pretty unfavorable company.

Quoted:

Yep. I don't understand why we permit blatant gang activity to take place inside prisons.

The doors close, and a slot opens three times a day for bland, nutritious food. Your sentence is up, you get walked to the gates.

Why is it more complicated than that?

your first statement answered your question....Do you have any idea what it would take for the entire inmate population to be locked down 24/7?

I do, because it happened at the beginning of this covid bullshit.....hand feeding inmates at their doors for every meal...extra staff to bag meals since the inmates that cook can't come out...and that's just one simple issue....the funding and staff just doesn't exist for anything resembling that....and then there's the politicians, lawyers, and judges

By all means, educate me.

As far as I can tell you'd only need a fraction of the guards if all prisoners are behind bars at all times.

You're telling me that reassigning some of the guards to be meal cart operators would be a bridge too far?

Do you think inmates in a cell by themselves have no way to disrupt operations and cause a need for staffing changes/adjustments?

Changes, certainly. I think massive changes are needed in our prisons with regard to staffing.

Please answer the question, if you're willing. Why is gang activity permitted in prisons? They're some of the most heavily controlled and policed locations on the face of this planet, yet drugs and weapons flow freely. This would be reduced if all prisoners were permanently in solitary confinement, no?

Gang activity isn’t permitted.  It is there.  Humans do that shit.  Especially the type you’ll find locked up in a facility.  They are also able to get people you wouldn’t suspect to assist them.

You know brings in the majority of the contraband?  The staff.  

You know how information gets around?  The staff.

You know why you can’t lock down the entire population and snuff out 100% of the bullshit?  The staff.

Then lock up the staff too.

Well shit.

You’re a God damn genius Gump!

It doesn't seem like rocket science to me. You seem to know that the staff are facilitating crime. Why does the system permit them to do that?

I tell you what…

Get yourself a job in corrections investigating these things and when you get some experience you can reflect on the issue with the insight you need.

So you just have strong opinions about shit you don’t have any experience with and don’t want to really know about?

Got it.

Carry on.

Link Posted: 1/2/2022 1:10:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I don't need to know about you....I literally watch this shit break people every single day.....you're no different....It would destroy anyone
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You know zero about me. I understand your speculation though.

I don't need to know about you....I literally watch this shit break people every single day.....you're no different....It would destroy anyone

I haven't talked to another person in two weeks, and I have maladaptive daydreaming. I didn't get out bed until 6:30pm today, only to watch a Kraken hockey game. I'd be fine. I would love several weeks alone with no responsibilities or consequences.
Link Posted: 1/2/2022 1:10:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

So you just have strong opinions about shit you don’t have any experience with and don’t want to really know about?

Got it.

Carry on.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think what's more fucked is that one quarter of the world's prisoners are in the US.

You start looking at lists of nations sorted by incarceration rates and we're in some pretty unfavorable company.

Quoted:

Yep. I don't understand why we permit blatant gang activity to take place inside prisons.

The doors close, and a slot opens three times a day for bland, nutritious food. Your sentence is up, you get walked to the gates.

your first statement answered your question....Do you have any idea what it would take for the entire inmate population to be locked down 24/7?

I do, because it happened at the beginning of this covid bullshit.....hand feeding inmates at their doors for every meal...extra staff to bag meals since the inmates that cook can't come out...and that's just one simple issue....the funding and staff just doesn't exist for anything resembling that....and then there's the politicians, lawyers, and judges

As far as I can tell you'd only need a fraction of the guards if all prisoners are behind bars at all times.

You're telling me that reassigning some of the guards to be meal cart operators would be a bridge too far?

Do you think inmates in a cell by themselves have no way to disrupt operations and cause a need for staffing changes/adjustments?

Changes, certainly. I think massive changes are needed in our prisons with regard to staffing.

Please answer the question, if you're willing. Why is gang activity permitted in prisons? They're some of the most heavily controlled and policed locations on the face of this planet, yet drugs and weapons flow freely. This would be reduced if all prisoners were permanently in solitary confinement, no?

Gang activity isn’t permitted.  It is there.  Humans do that shit.  Especially the type you’ll find locked up in a facility.  They are also able to get people you wouldn’t suspect to assist them.

You know brings in the majority of the contraband?  The staff.  

You know how information gets around?  The staff.

You know why you can’t lock down the entire population and snuff out 100% of the bullshit?  The staff.

Then lock up the staff too.

Well shit.

You’re a God damn genius Gump!

It doesn't seem like rocket science to me. You seem to know that the staff are facilitating crime. Why does the system permit them to do that?

I tell you what…

Get yourself a job in corrections investigating these things and when you get some experience you can reflect on the issue with the insight you need.

Got it.

Carry on.

I have strong opinions about lots of things. I didn't realize one needed to be employed as a prison guard in order to have an opinion about our criminal justice system.

Got it.

Carry on.
Link Posted: 1/2/2022 1:12:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
There was a con on one of the prison shows who kept violating rules because he would get put in solitary and he didn't like being in genpop.

After multiple stays in solitary they told him all his violations were lengthening his prison stay.
View Quote
But hey, no butt rape in solitary..
Link Posted: 1/2/2022 1:32:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

Former Correctional Officer here. Here is the answer to this. The public doesn’t see the value in staffing a prison with enough Officers to prevent gang activity. Just look at the political signs placed at your intersections during local elections. Government and the public are busy licking the funding boot of police officers while ignoring Correctional facilities. Correctional facilities are dilapidated while being permanently understaffed and abused by their own government/employer. Nothing more than Out of site out of mind. That’s what the public AND government wants with Corrections. One Officer to 125 inmates will do nothing more than keep them fed and prevent them from escaping. This this the reality of Correctional work that is enabled yet completely unnoticed by the public.
Link Posted: 1/2/2022 1:43:47 AM EDT
[#7]
I can confirm that staff brings in all the contraband.  The two years I worked in a jail, they fired three people out of a staff of about 30.  Inmates knew shit about officers personal life that could only come from officers.  I left corrections because of my coworkers. They caught three, I knew two people were bringing shit in, and inmates were told about personal information from officers.  

I began to trust inmates more than my coworkers,  and I had good reason. The officers were the biggest bunch of scumbags I've ever seen, just like the inmates.
Link Posted: 1/2/2022 1:58:13 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

It won't be enough, we only got two books a week in jail. And I'm a fast reader and could read through Red Storm Rising in less than a day, ended up having to trade most of my food to the other inmates to get me books to read. The only thing that can keep you sane is by having a really good imagination to live out your memories in your head, I spent many many hours imagining I was still shitposting on the internet and making a list of topic thread ideas to make once I got out.
View Quote

Certain life experiences through childhood (poverty, lack of stimuli, domineering parent) can develop traits (introversion, acceptance, determination) needed to cope with - or actually enjoy - solitary.  

Having a quiet mind, being comfortable in your own skin, and having a rock solid reason to be "in there" rather than "out there" would go a long way towards that.  Also agree that 99% of people vastly overestimate their ability to deal with solitary.
Link Posted: 1/2/2022 2:01:31 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I can confirm that staff brings in all the contraband.  The two years I worked in a jail, they fired three people out of a staff of about 30.  Inmates knew shit about officers personal life that could only come from officers.  I left corrections because of my coworkers. They caught three, I knew two people were bringing shit in, and inmates were told about personal information from officers.  

I began to trust inmates more than my coworkers,  and I had good reason. The officers were the biggest bunch of scumbags I've ever seen, just like the inmates.
View Quote

The female guards were the worst from my experiences. Boy, did they enjoy all that power and attention.
Link Posted: 1/2/2022 2:04:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

The female guards were the worst from my experiences. Boy, did they enjoy all that power and attention.
View Quote

Amazing how a female CO fucking male inmates gets quietly dismissed when a male CO will get a full investigation against him for even the most ridiculous allegations.
Link Posted: 1/2/2022 2:49:49 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I have strong opinions about lots of things. I didn't realize one needed to be employed as a prison guard in order to have an opinion about our criminal justice system.

Got it.

Carry on.
View Quote

Humility is not your strongest quality.
Link Posted: 1/2/2022 2:50:45 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Got it.

Carry on.

Never claimed it to be.
Link Posted: 1/2/2022 3:05:49 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Never claimed it to be.
View Quote

Punctual, concise, and emphatic posts are, however.
Link Posted: 1/2/2022 4:14:25 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

You'd be wrong....It's not like getting to spend time alone to catch up on reading...There's no TV...very little time for rec....It stinks..other inmates are yelling, screaming..you can't see anything that's going on, your social interaction consists of being fed through a slot in the door and having a flashlight shined in your face every 30 minutes, day or night..you have one sheet, and one blanket...no pillow...Your concept of time is all fucked up...It is a complete mind fuck...you'll pace the floor in your cell for hours....lay down and sleep....and repeat the process over and over....hypersomnolence and insomnia are both very possible....you don't even have control over whether or not your lights are on in the cell.....you absolutely WILL be psychologically damaged...these dudes spend weeks/months or years locked up like this for one reason or another and they just can't function any other way....Their letters out and phone calls are usually incoherent rambling....the shit is wild....so no.....you wouldn't like it, you would far prefer the company of other inmates....and you would quickly give up giving a shit why they were there
View Quote

Sounds like a pretty good reason not to be a shitbag and go to jail.
Link Posted: 1/2/2022 4:55:34 AM EDT
[#15]
Papillon , the book, not the shitty movies.
Link Posted: 1/2/2022 5:13:29 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

The best one was where a dude had orchestrated his old lady and some other dude to fuck in a hotel somewhere so he could listen in....15 minutes at a time....
View Quote

Ever hear those stories of when for whatever reason the wife and mistress go to visit an inmate in jail at the same time?  Whenever I hear a story like that the ending is usually a Jerry Springer worthy fight.
Link Posted: 1/2/2022 5:19:00 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

Except that, as one poster who seems to know what he's talking about said,  you're one mistake away from ending up in prison.
Link Posted: 1/2/2022 8:36:32 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I personally believe all jail/prison sentences should be in solitary confinement. The length of the sentence should be reduced, on average, to approximately 1/3 of what we give now. The only exception should be for murder, kidnapping and rape.
View Quote

All the child molestors rejoice!
Link Posted: 1/2/2022 8:57:00 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Wes says you put in the work, even in solitary.
View Quote

Not anymore, Wes is dead.
Link Posted: 1/2/2022 9:01:38 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
What's fucked up is the laws that put them in prison. If you cannot be free then society has no purpose for you.

View Quote
Death or life in prison for breaking any law? Sometimes people are criminally liable in tragic accidents, some people get railroaded, and some laws are bullshit to begin with.
Link Posted: 1/2/2022 9:09:50 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

fuck no, it's like being in an overcrowded aquarium full of hungry fish that keep on nipping on each other. I got to see first hand how that worked, the strongest inmates would bully and wear the weakest ones slowly but surely. I was lucky I wasn't, the poor bastard that got the brunt of the bullying was in jail just because he couldn't pay child support. They'd take his food, fuck with him while sleeping and make thinly veiled threats of rape. And if you try to fight back they'd just beat the shit out of you, saw that happen with a new guy who got his jaw broken only two days after. The guys that attack you won't give a shit if they get their sentences extended for attacking you because it earns them more respect from the other bullies. Fuck that, solitary might be shitty for different reasons but at least you won't have to worry about someone attacking you anymore.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
the shit is wild....so no.....you wouldn't like it, you would far prefer the company of other inmates....and you would quickly give up giving a shit why they were there

fuck no, it's like being in an overcrowded aquarium full of hungry fish that keep on nipping on each other. I got to see first hand how that worked, the strongest inmates would bully and wear the weakest ones slowly but surely. I was lucky I wasn't, the poor bastard that got the brunt of the bullying was in jail just because he couldn't pay child support. They'd take his food, fuck with him while sleeping and make thinly veiled threats of rape. And if you try to fight back they'd just beat the shit out of you, saw that happen with a new guy who got his jaw broken only two days after. The guys that attack you won't give a shit if they get their sentences extended for attacking you because it earns them more respect from the other bullies. Fuck that, solitary might be shitty for different reasons but at least you won't have to worry about someone attacking you anymore.

And about 60% of the people have some sort of mental health issue. While sleeping in a dorm you also have the added benefit of thinking about who's crazy enough to slam a pencil in your ear while you're sleeping.
Link Posted: 1/2/2022 9:15:29 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I personally believe all jail/prison sentences should be in solitary confinement. The length of the sentence should be reduced, on average, to approximately 1/3 of what we give now. The only exception should be for murder, kidnapping and rape.

When Marion had two guards killed in the same day they locked that bitch down for 20 years.
Link Posted: 1/2/2022 9:17:27 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

You have any idea of the workforce needed to cook 8000 meals a day ?
Link Posted: 1/2/2022 10:31:47 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Why would more meals need to be cooked? Do they not get 3 meals a day as it stands now?
Link Posted: 1/2/2022 11:11:28 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 1/2/2022 11:18:26 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Why would more meals need to be cooked? Do they not get 3 meals a day as it stands now?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

They are getting 3 a day because the inmates are not locked down and doing the food prep.

If they were kept in lockdown as you think they should be that's 8000 meals that won't be cooking themselves.

Understand now ?
Link Posted: 1/2/2022 11:24:59 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I haven't talked to another person in two weeks, and I have maladaptive daydreaming. I didn't get out bed until 6:30pm today, only to watch a Kraken hockey game. I'd be fine. I would love several weeks alone with no responsibilities or consequences.
View Quote
how was the hockey game?
Link Posted: 1/2/2022 11:26:39 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

They are getting 3 a day because the inmates are not locked down and doing the food prep.

If they were kept in lockdown as you think they should be that's 8000 meals that won't be cooking themselves.

Understand now ?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Understand now ?

Fine, hire more cooks. You're acting like this is some insurmountable barrier.
Link Posted: 1/2/2022 11:26:47 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Haha.  I both love and hate it.

On the one hand I catch them in so much shit and solve a lot of problems because they are fucking idiots….on the other…I lose faith in humanity.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know you know, but for the extended audience….y’all should hear the shit they say and do to get money on their “books”.  

I love listening to inmate phone calls

Haha.  I both love and hate it.

On the one hand I catch them in so much shit and solve a lot of problems because they are fucking idiots….on the other…I lose faith in humanity.

"Steve stole my cigarettes. I want tou to go over and fuck his wife."
Link Posted: 1/2/2022 11:33:05 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

Most people agree with your overall sentiment expressed here; they are just stating that it isn't feasible given the cultural, logistical, and legal hurdles.
Link Posted: 1/2/2022 12:43:18 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

Which will cost more taxpayer money. Funding for most of these places is pretty limited as it is I would think. You ok with more taxes?

I don’t disagree with your basic sentiments on this subject, but they’re a bit too simplistic. It’s simply not as easy as you’re making it out to be.
Link Posted: 1/2/2022 12:51:02 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Which will cost more taxpayer money. Funding for most of these places is pretty limited as it is I would think. You ok with more taxes?

I don’t disagree with your basic sentiments on this subject, but they’re a bit too simplistic. It’s simply not as easy as you’re making it out to be.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, I'm okay with more taxes to fix our utterly fucked prison system.

Among Western nations, we imprison the highest percentage of our population. That is not acceptable to me. We waged the war on drugs. We lost. Time to cut our losses and quit fighting it.
Link Posted: 1/2/2022 1:26:54 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Yes, I'm okay with more taxes to fix our utterly fucked prison system.

Among Western nations, we imprison the highest percentage of our population. That is not acceptable to me. We waged the war on drugs. We lost. Time to cut our losses and quit fighting it.
View Quote

I’d be ok with more taxes if it fixes the problem too. IF. But a lot of people wouldn’t.
Link Posted: 1/2/2022 1:58:54 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Wes says you put in the work, even in solitary.
View Quote

Gotta keep programming….get them burpees in!
Link Posted: 1/2/2022 2:03:36 PM EDT
[#35]
They get name brand Prescriptions in California.
Meanwhile I can't get my Brilinta because I can't afford it.
Link Posted: 1/2/2022 2:05:12 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Except that, as one poster who seems to know what he's talking about said,  you're one mistake away from ending up in prison.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/2/2022 2:06:36 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nobody in prison made just one mistake, anyone with an investigative background can tell you that.
Link Posted: 1/2/2022 3:06:39 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Nobody in prison made just one mistake, anyone with an investigative background can tell you that.
View Quote

Guyger, Potter, Chauvin, and the 1/6 folks might disagree.
Link Posted: 1/2/2022 3:13:03 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Commissary is usually limited in SHU/SEG/Isolation....one thing worth bearing in mind....If a honey bun will shut an inmate up and make a difference between them flooding their cell or gassing an officer or anything else....I have no issue with the inmate purchasing a damn honey bun...It's not like they're supplied to the inmate free of charge
View Quote
Yeah, someone on the outside had to put the work in robbing or murdering someone, burgling, selling some drugs or stolen property, stealing from their part time employer, and/or collecting free government money to put money or credits in their account. No free lunches in prison, friends!
Link Posted: 1/2/2022 3:50:43 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Yeah, someone on the outside had to put the work in robbing or murdering someone, burgling, selling some drugs or stolen property, stealing from their part time employer, and/or collecting free government money to put money or credits in their account. No free lunches in prison, friends!
View Quote

I can’t say you’re wrong
Link Posted: 1/2/2022 4:11:35 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Understand now ?

Do you have a couple million in the budget for that or do you use labor you're already paying for ?
Link Posted: 1/2/2022 4:15:33 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Do you have a couple million in the budget for that or do you use labor you're already paying for ?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Understand now ?

You're saying a couple million is all that stands in the way between rampant gang activity inside prisons and locking down prisoners entirely?

Yeah, I think I can find a couple million to make that work.
Link Posted: 1/2/2022 4:21:06 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

You're saying a couple million is all that stands in the way between rampant gang activity inside prisons and locking down prisoners entirely?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Understand now ?

The majority of the working inmates are not your problem children.

You can't see the cornstalk for the cornfield.
Link Posted: 1/2/2022 4:24:23 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Understand now ?

Bust out the numbers then. What would it cost, per inmate, to replace his labor with minimum wage outside employment? You keep talking as if this prisoner labor is such a strategic resource. In that case, why not imprison even more people, for even more free labor?
Link Posted: 1/2/2022 4:26:49 PM EDT
[#45]

View Quote

I know some "Muh Justice" folks don't care to hear it, but the vast majority of inmates aren't considerably different than the vast majority of folks on the outside. Locking folks down for the entirety of their stay, offering no social interaction, no substance abuse treatment programs, no mental health treatment is far worse for society than the alternative.

Maybe, just maybe, we have too many folks going to prison in the first place...and once they are a felon, there is little likelihood of a successful adult life. The system perpetuates the system.
Link Posted: 1/2/2022 4:28:01 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I know some "Muh Justice" folks don't care to hear it, but the vast majority of inmates aren't considerably different than the vast majority of folks on the outside. Locking folks down for the entirety of their stay, offering no social interaction, no substance abuse treatment programs, no mental health treatment is far worse for society than the alternative.

Maybe, just maybe, we have too many folks going to prison in the first place...and once they are a felon, there is little likelihood of a successful adult life. The system perpetuates the system.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I've been saying we imprison too many people this whole time.
Link Posted: 1/2/2022 4:28:08 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Bust out the numbers then. What would it cost, per inmate, to replace his labor with minimum wage outside employment? You keep talking as if this prisoner labor is such a strategic resource. In that case, why not imprison even more people, for even more free labor?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Understand now ?

How is this even relevant in your mind ?
Link Posted: 1/2/2022 4:30:33 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Understand now ?

It's not. I don't care what it costs. You're the one who keeps bringing up how expensive it would be to remove the prisoner labor from the system.
Link Posted: 1/2/2022 4:33:08 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

It's not. I don't care what it costs. You're the one who keeps bringing up how expensive it would be to remove the prisoner labor from the system.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Understand now ?

You're the one who said every prisoner should be kept in ad seg, yet that's not the way prison works and you have no concept of what you speak.
Link Posted: 1/2/2022 4:35:20 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

You're the one who said every prisoner should be kept in ad seg, yet that's not the way prison works and you have no concept of what you speak.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Understand now ?

Bust out the numbers, man. Or just keep insulting me.

I don't really care either way.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top