Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 3:58:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

32yrs in the US Navy and then did some Med tour with prince..?

What admirals wife did he fuck..?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I know someone who was in the Navy for 32 years and at one point in his service was aboard a Royal Navy ship for a number of months with Charles, they jogged together every morning. He said at that point he was a fairly down to earth person who had a ton of great stories.

32yrs in the US Navy and then did some Med tour with prince..?

What admirals wife did he fuck..?

He did it in his enlisted career in the 70's when he met the prince, he later went to nuke school and became a Commander in charge of propulsion on an SSBN. Because of issues with his first of several marriages he went into the reserves and was recalled something like 9 times over the years. He became a lawyer after full time service and at one point was a negotiator in AFG, basically paid off the taliban not to shoot at us. That said it's entirely possible he porked an admirals wife based of his success with marriage lol.
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 3:58:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Well, my country fought a war so we would not have to give a shit about such people.

Wait, maybe that needs to happen again.
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 4:02:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Does the servant iron the shoelaces on the shoe, ie only the last few inches, or remove them from the shoe to iron their entire length and then relace the shoe?

Kharn
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 4:05:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 4:07:27 PM EDT
[#5]
He's been waiting a long time for ironed shoelaces.
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 4:09:28 PM EDT
[#6]

Yeah and you got to make guys build giant statues of you near waterways in the rock
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 4:13:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Dude he's a king of course he has awesome stories

The king of Jordan did tactical classes with his son for like 6 months because it looked cool and he just wanted to
View Quote

He was also on Star Trek.

Link Posted: 11/26/2023 4:14:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Yeah and you got to make guys build giant statues of you near waterways in the rock
View All Quotes
Quoted:

What would even be the point of being king if you didn't have guys build giant statues of you.
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 4:14:27 PM EDT
[#9]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dude he's a king of course he has awesome stories

The king of Jordan did tactical classes with his son for like 6 months because it looked cool and he just wanted to

He was also on Star Trek.

https://i.postimg.cc/3JRQgbPN/2ctcvzwqgq781.jpg

I would be a pretty irresponsible self serving king lol
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 4:16:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

What would even be the point of being king if you didn't have guys build giant statues of you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The more we discuss what we would do as king the more gay I realize this guy is.

At first I was like "oh cool dick holders lmao" but now I'm like "this guy isn't even building giant statues or wearing plate armor"
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 4:18:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Seems like a nice enough man to me .
Mountain bikers bump into King Charles on Balmoral walk
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 4:18:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Let's not forget Canada also worships the ground the royals walk on, don't they?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 4:19:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
What is that ball thing?
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/26/2023 4:24:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 4:28:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I’d also dissolve parliment and then make my horse Prime Minister.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The more we discuss what we would do as king the more gay I realize this guy is.

At first I was like "oh cool dick holders lmao" but now I'm like "this guy isn't even building giant statues or wearing plate armor"

I’d also dissolve parliment and then make my horse Prime Minister.

I feel we'd be equally tyrannical but I feel you would clothe yourself in tradition and I would use the funds of the realm to just be modernly opulent.

I would dissolve parliament as well, but I would make people breed amazing horses no one else could have but I wouldn't even ride them I would use dune buggies a lot with 50cals on them
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 4:30:00 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Interesting tidbit is that there are some that say he is the coming AntiChrist.
View Quote

Charles has the face for it, I’ll have to admit, but I don’t think he is smart enough to be the AntiChrist.

Link Posted: 11/26/2023 4:30:03 PM EDT
[#17]
I would also build Meade Houses with really really really long tables

Like maybe half mile long tables
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 4:33:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 4:36:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Thankfully they've created the improved England by largely destroying all other traditions and British culture.
View Quote

Excellent observation.
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 4:36:30 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

No one can be as tyrannical as Parliment.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I feel we'd be equally tyrannical

No one can be as tyrannical as Parliment.

Well I would try really hard because the peasants only exist to expand my wealth and influence.

Which I plan to throw around A LOT.

Sometimes we'll have wars solely for the purpose of enriching me.
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 4:38:21 PM EDT
[#21]
I would also nationalize the defense industries and fire everyone who doesn't have cool ideas or physically build something.

I would do product demonstrations all the time and blow stuff up and make prisoners clean it up
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 4:38:25 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Never have understood why the brits continue to put up with that crap, then I look at DC
View Quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERYukmba5Vg

Link Posted: 11/26/2023 4:38:55 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I would be Caligula, but with really fat chicks. Hell yes!

I would need to be on antibiotics just from eating fat girl ass!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Meh.  If you as a society find a monarch to be acceptable, quit bitching.  Monarch's gonna monarch.

make me king with unlimited funding and I'll probably have people do mundane stupid things for me too.  It's the nature of man.

I would be Caligula, but with really fat chicks. Hell yes!

I would need to be on antibiotics just from eating fat girl ass!

Sultan Ibrahim is that you?

https://history.info/on-this-day/1615-turkish-sultan-who-liked-bigger-women/
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 4:41:31 PM EDT
[#24]
No harem? That's literally the only point to being a royal
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 4:43:21 PM EDT
[#25]
That seems pretty tame to what I would do as king!
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 4:44:53 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

No way. You can objectify women better by only choosing one , plus you'd get the best one and the other women would be really angry.

If she displeased you ever you just get a new one with a new wife competition.

There's precedent here, the one king killed a lot of wives but I'm blanking right now on his name.  He's like no son? Dead. New wife.
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 4:46:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, he's a fag. What a waste of a royal bloodline. He should be sitting in one of those thrones that has poles coming off of it for peasants to carry him around on. I'd strap a chest with like $12mil in gold coins to the back of the throne just so it would be heavier. My throne carriers would be fuckin jacked.
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 4:47:04 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

No way. You can objectify women better by only choosing one , plus you'd get the best one and the other women would be really angry.

There's precedent here, the one king killed a lot of wives but I'm blanking right now on his name.  He's like no son? Dead. New wife.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Henry VIII, I think.
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 4:47:35 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Yeah, he's a fag. What a waste of a royal bloodline. He should be sitting in one of those thrones that has poles coming off of it for peasants to carry him around on. I'd strap a chest with like $12mil in gold coins to the back of the throne just so it would be heavier. My throne carriers would be fuckin jacked.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh shit I totally forgot about throne carriers.

Link Posted: 11/26/2023 4:49:22 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Henry VIII, I think.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Henry VIII, I think.

Yep, I feel dumb for not pulling that. What a Chad.

Dude was like anul my marriage pope.  Pope is like no bro.

FINE THAN I'M STARTING MY OWN CHURCH

Henry is best known for his six marriages, and his efforts to have his first marriage (to Catherine of Aragon) annulled. His disagreement with Pope Clement VII about such an annulment led Henry to initiate the English Reformation, separating the Church of England from papal authority. He appointed himself Supreme Head of the Church of England and dissolved convents and monasteries, for which he was excommunicated by the pope.
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 4:50:47 PM EDT
[#31]

I kind of assumed you did already.
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 4:52:52 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Excellent observation.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thankfully they've created the improved England by largely destroying all other traditions and British culture.

Excellent observation.

I'm not a student of English history, so other folks chime in.

But it is my understanding that the British aristocracy was taxed into oblivion by the government in order to pay for WWII. Now the aristocracy is an anachronism and the Royal family is but a carnival side show attraction. No real power like they use to have.

A rough correlation is the inflation that the USA is suffering from which is really a stealth tax. And its due to irresponsible government money printing for its proxy wars, etc. We will shortly lose our reserve currency status because of it which will assure a bad economic ending.

Now back to the regularly scheduled penis holder discussion.
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 4:56:46 PM EDT
[#33]
Being a king only matters if people are willing to serve you and take your orders.  

Otherwise, it is meaningless.
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 4:57:49 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Being a king only matters if people are willing to serve you and take your orders.  

Otherwise, it is meaningless.
View Quote

Well we throw them off our land if they don't or arrest them and put them in old timey dungeons

Bro do you even king
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 5:00:04 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Did anyone expect him to be some sort of man of the people?
View Quote

Well, Prince Andrew proved to be an excellent man of the peep-hole.
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 5:05:14 PM EDT
[#36]
Instead of killing places 3-10 maybe they could be washers and dryers in my bathing wing
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 5:09:52 PM EDT
[#37]
What is that hypocrite's carbon footprint?
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 5:10:50 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Henry is best known for his six marriages, and his efforts to have his first marriage (to Catherine of Aragon) annulled. His disagreement with Pope Clement VII about such an annulment led Henry to initiate the English Reformation, separating the Church of England from papal authority. He appointed himself Supreme Head of the Church of England and dissolved convents and monasteries, for which he was excommunicated by the pope.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Henry VIII, I think.

He chopped off the head of two of his wives.
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 5:14:12 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Henry VIII, I think.

And this dude doesn't even have throne bearers

What a waste
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 5:16:29 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I wonder if he inherited the royal obama ipod.
View Quote

I forgot all about that.
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 5:28:08 PM EDT
[#41]
Kind of cool really. Someone has to live that weird decadent over the top lifestyle for our entertainment.

In other news I watched a show the other day that claims Nostradamus predicts King Charles is the anti-Christ. Ironed shoelaces are the least of our worries. Lol!
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 5:29:01 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Wait a sec... are you suggesting the Left doesn't rage about royalty and inherited titles and wealth in general?

View Quote

Like Massachusetts's Kennedy Senate seat or Justice Ginsburg's SCOTUS seat?  They're all about that as long as it swings their way. There, I just used all of them correctly.
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 5:31:30 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Not necessarily Bohr. But I didn't see anyone burning down Burger Kings in protest of the aristocracy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is actually a very educational thread.

You know how the left likes to rage about the white privilege in this country? Well, its a joke. Its not here. In fact, people came here to get away from European "white privilege." And the Brits invented it. How come they don't rage about that?

See his Royal attire? Just the "crown jewels" alone in all the kings and queens crowns, scepters, orbs, etc. are worth between $4 to $6 billion!

Wait a sec... are you suggesting the Left doesn't rage about royalty and inherited titles and wealth in general?

Not necessarily Bohr. But I didn't see anyone burning down Burger Kings in protest of the aristocracy.

It's dangerous to let any one trendy manifestation of an ideology blind you to the core ideology at play.
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 5:34:43 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
first glance of that picture I thought it was of his mother. Gee, to be dumb, inbred, old, and unable to do common do it yourself things is a terrible waste of adulthood.
View Quote

Same, it is not a manly looking photo
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 5:36:02 PM EDT
[#45]
LOL what a schmuck!
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 5:36:02 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
With hard work comes lots of rewards, a lot of jealousy in this thread.
View Quote

Not a lot of hard work to his ascendancy
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 5:40:47 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

What a waste
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Henry VIII, I think.

What a waste

H8 was the perfect anti-husband. Cheated on his wives. Chopped their heads off. Blamed them for everything. The best most guys here can do is 2 out of the three.
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 5:46:56 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
With hard work comes lots of rewards, a lot of jealousy in this thread.
View Quote

Yes, monarchy is quite egalitarian.  It is known.
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 5:48:29 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Lol.
Now do the King of Saudi Arabia, pussies.
View Quote

I’ve heard he doesn’t even behead his own adversaries.  He makes someone else do it.  Lame.
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 6:14:00 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I’ve heard he doesn’t even behead his own adversaries.  He makes someone else do it.  Lame.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lol.
Now do the King of Saudi Arabia, pussies.

Does he watch in person or does a flunky get a Teams link and join without camera so he can watch with deniability?

Asking for a friend.

Kharn
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top