BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 24
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 3:04:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Hello, I think I have information that pertains to this.

While I've been advised not to speak on this matter I'm dying and really dont give a flying fuck anymore.

I purchased an AK-12 built off one of the imported  kits by one of the Gentlemen indicted and was paid a very heavy handed visit by the ATF, IRS, and DHS last week over it. Everything I owned was papered and legal and I've never been an FFL or had any previous trouble in life. They seized everything I had and advised me that an indictment would possibly be coming my way for possession of the AK-12 as it's import is evidence that sanctions have been violated and that it didn't matter that the rifle was imported as a kit and remanufactured here that the act of importation of the kit and possession of it there in of it's self is illegal.  Parts count, semi-automatic, nothing mattered except the origin of the original parts left on the rifle which weren't many.

I asked about all the other people who purchased these kits and was told that the BATFE, IRS-CI, and DHS would be tracking down and retrieving any kit or built rifle in the country and possibly charging the owners. I asked them how they figured out that I even had one and was told that FINCEN is alerting on large gun purchases now and the banks and Gunbroker are assisting the federal agencies involved in finding these weapons.

Beware what you buy kids even if the seller says it's legal. I'm going to sue the shit out of the dealer I bought this from as it was represented as a legal to possess firearm.

View Quote

Well, that's a helluva first post. I wish you luck in your legal troubles.  The law is full of pitfalls and I think sometimes it's deliberate.
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 3:04:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Insanity that the difference between legal and not legal is going and shooting it in front of a couple of people.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Note the "import" part of that, as well as not actually doing demos.  If you're importing something on a law letter for demo, you better damn well take it and a box or two of ammo over the LE agency and let them shoot it.

If you make it yourself as an 07/SOT things are substantially easier/safer, however, that doesn't get you the cool kids toys like factory MP7s and HK416s.

Insanity that the difference between legal and not legal is going and shooting it in front of a couple of people.

Ultimately, there is a bit more to it (as mentioned above by Adco).

Everybody has been abusing this for years.
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 3:10:28 PM EDT
[#3]
I see no crime in any of this other than that committed by the ATF agents in charge of the investigation. They should all be arrested and tried for infringing the Constitution.
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 3:11:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Thank GOD BATFE is Protecting and Serving.

I feel so much safer now.
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 3:13:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

While I've been advised not to speak on this matter I'm dying and really dont give a flying fuck anymore.

I purchased an AK-12 built off one of the imported  kits by one of the Gentlemen indicted and was paid a very heavy handed visit by the ATF, IRS, and DHS last week over it. Everything I owned was papered and legal and I've never been an FFL or had any previous trouble in life. They seized everything I had and advised me that an indictment would possibly be coming my way for possession of the AK-12 as it's import is evidence that sanctions have been violated and that it didn't matter that the rifle was imported as a kit and remanufactured here that the act of importation of the kit and possession of it there in of it's self is illegal.  Parts count, semi-automatic, nothing mattered except the origin of the original parts left on the rifle which weren't many.

I asked about all the other people who purchased these kits and was told that the BATFE, IRS-CI, and DHS would be tracking down and retrieving any kit or built rifle in the country and possibly charging the owners. I asked them how they figured out that I even had one and was told that FINCEN is alerting on large gun purchases now and the banks and Gunbroker are assisting the federal agencies involved in finding these weapons.

Beware what you buy kids even if the seller says it's legal. I'm going to sue the shit out of the dealer I bought this from as it was represented as a legal to possess firearm.
View Quote

Wow. Helluva first post.
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 3:13:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Fuck the ATF. Dude goes out and serves his country doing some real dangerous shit and this is how he gets paid back. Despicable.
View Quote

He pled guilty
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 3:14:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
This is the part that has me scratching my head:

"Vickers also pleaded guilty to a conspiracy to violate U.S. sanctions against a foreign firearms manufacturer between July 2014 and March 2021, in the Southern District of Florida."

This is just a wild ass guess, but B&T USA is in Tampa, FL.  Were they perhaps exploiting their relationship with B&T and using the BS law letters to get full auto versions of the Swiss-made APC9, TP9/MP9, etc.?

View Quote

It has to be related to something Russian. 2014 is when they were sanctioned for the invasion of Crimea.

ETA: Beat. Yep. Russian AK-12s.
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 3:14:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Glock switches and lightning links all over the hood and this is what they focus on?
View Quote

That unlawfulness is progressive and destructive to America, which is cosmopoliticiously good.

Arms in the hands of non-party aligned individuals are regressive and destructive to the great reset, which is cosmopoliticiously bad.

We've always been at war with eastasia.
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 3:15:50 PM EDT
[#9]
FAFT
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 3:17:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

He pled guilty
View Quote

Plead guilty to what exactly?  

Should they have known better?  Sure.  But these laws are fucking ridiculous.  

I do feel bad for the poster above (if true).  If they knowingly sold him something that was illegal to sell to him then that is pretty fucked up.  He deserves something from them in that case.  But criminal charges are bullshit.

Link Posted: 10/20/2023 3:18:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Honestly the whole law letters/demo exception seems kinda dumb.

ATF: "These guns are suuuuper illegal, you like, totally can't have any of them.  And if you do, we'll send you to prison for a long time, bucko."

Dude: "What if I show them to some cops though?"

ATF: "Oh, well yeah, that makes it OK then."

Link Posted: 10/20/2023 3:20:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Bruen decided basically that the NFA is unconstitutional. And the recent Benitez's ruling just reaffirmed this. So I'd fight this all the way up.  BTW .Where is the NRA?
View Quote
Probably shopping suits for ole  Wayne
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 3:20:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't think he was trying, if I'm not mistaken Larry had something to do with bringing in the "MAC" SVDs via Hungry.

Oh, this just got good! Completely forgot about those AK12 kits that came in as well. I wonder if Larry had something to do with those too?
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 3:21:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
The indictment further alleges that Hall, Sawyer, and other conspirators signed law letters with no expectation that the weapons would ever be demonstrated to their respective law enforcement agencies.

I'm not up on the minutia, but it sounds like an occasional range day where government employees get to shoot machine guns would solve many of these problems.
View Quote
Seriously.

They couldn't get a k of ammo and bring it to quails day and show some cops what these things are?

I can't imagine a bunch of gun nuts like these never getting together and shooting.  Especially since the PD probably has their own damn range.
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 3:22:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

There was a big stink about it in the contracting community.

DoS was giving out contracts for training with specific weapon platforms but you really couldn't get them legally CONUS.

So they did the letter thing with the SO. iirc it was something like 20 AK's. I would think an LEA wanting AK's would have been a red flag.
View Quote

I think Prince talked about that in the Sean Ryan podcast. It was a CIA training contract that required ten or twenty full  auto AKs and M4s. He said to them why does it need to be full auto and they said just get it done.  

They made a donation to the local SO and they purchased them with the funds. Locked up in an armory at the training faculty only to be used for that contract.

The NFA is fucking retarded.
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 3:22:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Let me know when AFT picks up one (1) person with a glock & switch committing a real crime.

This is why the NFA needs to be rolled back to 1934 standards or stripped.
It's not a firearm problem, it's what a person does with it.
View Quote
The NFA is unconstitutional due to it being a tax on a right.  We've proven that taxes on rights are unconstitutional via poll tax.
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 3:23:16 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
FATF
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/20/2023 3:23:21 PM EDT
[#18]
Same guy thatput up a video about printer repairmen watching SpongeBob and posting on ARFCOM, right?
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 3:23:44 PM EDT
[#19]
I wouldn’t be surprised if the business received letters from FATF stating in black & white they were cleared to proceed with described transactions—and then FATF changed their minds & decided to “make examples” of these Right Wing Extremists.

The Akins Accelerator, bump stock, AR braces, ad nauseum are examples of capricious law interpretations by our DOJ—yet, ironically, when gangstas pose on Instagram with their Glock-switch Fotays—nothing happens….

Why is that….?
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 3:24:35 PM EDT
[#20]
Absolutely nothing that happened here should even be illegal.
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 3:24:44 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Honestly the whole law letters/demo exception seems kinda dumb.

ATF: "These guns are suuuuper illegal, you like, totally can't have any of them.  And if you do, we'll send you to prison for a long time, bucko."

Dude: "What if I show them to some cops though?"

ATF: "Oh, well yeah, that makes it OK then."

View Quote

It’s a remnant of a different era in firearms distribution.
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 3:25:19 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Fuck the ATF. Dude goes out and serves his country doing some real dangerous shit and this is how he gets paid back. Despicable.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

No good deed...

I don't think too many really understand who & what they are serving in government. Don't buy the "freedom & democracy" shtick. It's not real.

Quoted:
Shall not be infringed.

Oh, but it is.
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 3:25:47 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I’m confused as to why vickers did not even try to fight this?
View Quote

Probably because he knew they had him dead to rights. Why drag it out and spend assloads of money just to lose?
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 3:27:50 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

LOL Holy shit, everyone pretty much knew those SVDs were russian too.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The indictment was announced by United States Attorney for the District of Maryland Erek L. Barron; Special Agent in Charge Toni M. Crosby of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (“ATF”) Baltimore Field Division; Special Agent in Charge Thomas J. Sobocinski of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (“FBI”), Baltimore Field Office; Special Agent in Charge Kareem A. Carter of the Internal Revenue Service - Criminal Investigation (“IRS-CI”), Washington, D.C. Field Office; and Inspector General Joseph Y. Cuffari of the Department of Homeland Security Office of Inspector General (“DHS OIG”).

According to the 26-count indictment, Hall and Sawyer were Chiefs of Police in Coats, North Carolina and Ray, North Dakota, respectively.  Sullivan was the owner and operator of Trident, LLC, located in Gambrills, Maryland, and was also an Intelligence Analyst with the Department of Homeland Security Investigations.  Sullivan and Trident were Federal Firearms Licensees (“FFLs”) and Special Occupational Taxpayers (“SOTs”), which allowed them, in certain circumstances, to possess, import, manufacture, and deal in fully automatic firearms (machineguns) and other regulated firearms.  Tafoya and Vickers owned and operated firearms related businesses in New Mexico and North Carolina and were also FFLs and SOTs.

The indictment alleges that, beginning in at least June 2018 through at least March 2021, the defendants conspired to acquire machineguns and/or other restricted firearms, such as short-barreled rifles, by falsely representing that the firearms would be used for demonstration to law enforcement agencies, including the Coats Police Department and the Ray Police Department.  The indictment further alleges that Hall, Sawyer, and other conspirators signed law letters with no expectation that the weapons would ever be demonstrated to their respective law enforcement agencies.

The defendants allegedly intended to impermissibly import into the United States and resell the machineguns and other firearms for profit or to keep for their own use and enjoyment.  Sullivan allegedly submitted the false law letters to the ATF seeking to import the machineguns and other restricted weapons.  Once the firearms were received, Sullivan allegedly kept some of the machineguns and other restricted weapons and transferred some of the weapons to Vickers, Tafoya, and other conspirators.

In addition to the indictment, Larry Vickers pleaded guilty yesterday to participating in the conspiracy to import and obtain machineguns and other restricted firearms and admitted that he received some of the imported machineguns and other weapons.  As detailed in his plea agreement, Vickers kept some of the machineguns and other restricted weapons in his personal collection and transferred other machineguns and restricted weapons to other FFLs and third parties.  Vickers also pleaded guilty to a conspiracy to violate U.S. sanctions against a foreign firearms manufacturer between July 2014 and March 2021, in the Southern District of Florida.

Vickers faces a maximum sentence of five years in federal prison for conspiracy to violate federal law regulating firearms and a maximum of 20 years in federal prison for conspiracy to violate the International Emergency Economic Powers Act.  U.S. District Judge Julie R. Rubin has not yet scheduled sentencing for Vickers.

Trident LLC were the ones involved with the first batch of HD-18 (SVD) rifles that MAC fucked up, haha

Vickers also pleaded guilty to a conspiracy to violate U.S. sanctions against a foreign firearms manufacturer between July 2014 and March 2021, in the Southern District of Florida.

Was it ever confirmed either way if those were made from Russian parts or not? That was the speculation when I last paid attention to that debacle.

If so, those owners are about to be in the same situation as the AK-12 kit (gun) owners.
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 3:28:16 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I’m confused as to why vickers did not even try to fight this?
View Quote

For all we know they could have more that points to intent/conspiracy, like a bunch of text messages or email laying out how they were going to get themselves a bunch of cool guns.
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 3:28:35 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Glad I stayed with repairing printers in my spare time.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/20/2023 3:30:50 PM EDT
[#27]
It sounds like Larry’s going away for a while, holmes
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 3:31:26 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Wow. Helluva first post.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow. Helluva first post.

I need welding glasses to read it.
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 3:33:56 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I’m confused as to why vickers did not even try to fight this? There is obviously some more stuff missing for details on what they had for a case. And if I was him I would not go to prison at 60 over this shit. No fucking way. That’s all I’m saying on that. The justice system would rather take all his money from him instead of throwing him in prison. I am also wondering why he got to keep some machine guns and not others. Our gun laws are absolutely garbage and have never been intended to be used against actual criminals, just citizens that are trying to enjoy their second amendment rights and unfortunately get caught making some small mistake with our non stop changing gun laws/rules. If only one federal department could be gone immediately I would vote atf.
View Quote

The feds very rarely file charges they aren't sure they can win.
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 3:33:56 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 3:34:41 PM EDT
[#31]
Meh, not guilty.
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 3:35:24 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I’m confused as to why vickers did not even try to fight this? There is obviously some more stuff missing for details on what they had for a case. And if I was him I would not go to prison at 60 over this shit. No fucking way. That’s all I’m saying on that. The justice system would rather take all his money from him instead of throwing him in prison. I am also wondering why he got to keep some machine guns and not others. Our gun laws are absolutely garbage and have never been intended to be used against actual criminals, just citizens that are trying to enjoy their second amendment rights and unfortunately get caught making some small mistake with our non stop changing gun laws/rules. If only one federal department could be gone immediately I would vote atf.

Even if winning hinges on intimidating you into copping to a plea.
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 3:37:46 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

It has to be related to something Russian. 2014 is when they were sanctioned for the invasion of Crimea.

View Quote

That’ll show the Russians, let’s arrest American veterans for buying Russian guns.
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 3:37:53 PM EDT
[#34]
The weaponization of the government against its own citizens continues and is going full blast.

Federal Government dumps over $7 Billion in weapons in Afghanistan to terrorists who have harmed Americans for decades, but if Larry Vickers and some Chiefs of Police want to import some firearms and then circulate them to individuals with federal firearms licenses that's something the Feds need to come down on hard with maximum prejudice.  

Clown world.  Then they want me to give the Federal Government more of my money to buy more weapons for Ukraine and Israel.  

Link Posted: 10/20/2023 3:39:43 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
The weaponization of the government against its own citizens continues and is going full blast.

Federal Government dumps over $7 Billion in weapons in Afghanistan to terrorists who have harmed Americans for decades, but if Larry Vickers and some Chiefs of Police want to import some firearms and then circulate them to individuals with federal firearms licenses that's something the Feds need to come down on hard with maximum prejudice.  

Clown world.  Then they want me to give the Federal Government more of my money to buy more weapons for Ukraine and Israel.  

View Quote

Worse than that, when they deliberately recruit FFL's to facilitate smuggling guns into Mexico on some cock-and-bull tracing theory that is just a cover for wanting to drum up justification for another 'assault weapons ban.'  THAT, is what you call "pure evil."
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 3:40:08 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Was it ever confirmed either way if those were made from Russian parts or not? That was the speculation when I last paid attention to that debacle.

If so, those owners are about to be in the same situation as the AK-12 kit (gun) owners.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The indictment was announced by United States Attorney for the District of Maryland Erek L. Barron; Special Agent in Charge Toni M. Crosby of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (“ATF”) Baltimore Field Division; Special Agent in Charge Thomas J. Sobocinski of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (“FBI”), Baltimore Field Office; Special Agent in Charge Kareem A. Carter of the Internal Revenue Service - Criminal Investigation (“IRS-CI”), Washington, D.C. Field Office; and Inspector General Joseph Y. Cuffari of the Department of Homeland Security Office of Inspector General (“DHS OIG”).

According to the 26-count indictment, Hall and Sawyer were Chiefs of Police in Coats, North Carolina and Ray, North Dakota, respectively.  Sullivan was the owner and operator of Trident, LLC, located in Gambrills, Maryland, and was also an Intelligence Analyst with the Department of Homeland Security Investigations.  Sullivan and Trident were Federal Firearms Licensees (“FFLs”) and Special Occupational Taxpayers (“SOTs”), which allowed them, in certain circumstances, to possess, import, manufacture, and deal in fully automatic firearms (machineguns) and other regulated firearms.  Tafoya and Vickers owned and operated firearms related businesses in New Mexico and North Carolina and were also FFLs and SOTs.

The indictment alleges that, beginning in at least June 2018 through at least March 2021, the defendants conspired to acquire machineguns and/or other restricted firearms, such as short-barreled rifles, by falsely representing that the firearms would be used for demonstration to law enforcement agencies, including the Coats Police Department and the Ray Police Department.  The indictment further alleges that Hall, Sawyer, and other conspirators signed law letters with no expectation that the weapons would ever be demonstrated to their respective law enforcement agencies.

The defendants allegedly intended to impermissibly import into the United States and resell the machineguns and other firearms for profit or to keep for their own use and enjoyment.  Sullivan allegedly submitted the false law letters to the ATF seeking to import the machineguns and other restricted weapons.  Once the firearms were received, Sullivan allegedly kept some of the machineguns and other restricted weapons and transferred some of the weapons to Vickers, Tafoya, and other conspirators.

In addition to the indictment, Larry Vickers pleaded guilty yesterday to participating in the conspiracy to import and obtain machineguns and other restricted firearms and admitted that he received some of the imported machineguns and other weapons.  As detailed in his plea agreement, Vickers kept some of the machineguns and other restricted weapons in his personal collection and transferred other machineguns and restricted weapons to other FFLs and third parties.  Vickers also pleaded guilty to a conspiracy to violate U.S. sanctions against a foreign firearms manufacturer between July 2014 and March 2021, in the Southern District of Florida.

Vickers faces a maximum sentence of five years in federal prison for conspiracy to violate federal law regulating firearms and a maximum of 20 years in federal prison for conspiracy to violate the International Emergency Economic Powers Act.  U.S. District Judge Julie R. Rubin has not yet scheduled sentencing for Vickers.

Trident LLC were the ones involved with the first batch of HD-18 (SVD) rifles that MAC fucked up, haha

Vickers also pleaded guilty to a conspiracy to violate U.S. sanctions against a foreign firearms manufacturer between July 2014 and March 2021, in the Southern District of Florida.

I think for obvious reasons, no one is going to confirm if the speculations were true. But maybe the sanction stuff has to do with the AK12s parts kits and not the SVDs.
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 3:41:30 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
as dumb as it is, you would think he would know better than to fuck around like that being as high profile as he is in that industry.  Dudes around all sorts of Cops and Feds and God knows who.. Some one is gonna run their mouth about it and want to make them selves look good with their boss
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 3:41:50 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Correct, they really should have known better.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
ATF has been cracking down hard on law letters for years now. Reading between the lines it sounds like a couple small town police chiefs were basically just giving their FFL/SOT buddies letters for whatever they want, likely for some sort of favors in return. This isn't the first case I've heard of like this being prosecuted.

Correct, they really should have known better.

And this.
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 3:43:10 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Even if winning hinges on intimidating you into copping to a plea.
View Quote

Not so much. Fed conviction rate is something like 99%, so the only time they charge is if it’s a slam dunk or smoking gun. The only two reasons I think he took a plea would be if either he was caught red handed and/or he ratted on other folks to get lesser sentence or immunity of sorts. Who knows. Pure speculation.

Disappointing though he colluded with kings men to obtain things us peasants couldn’t get our hands on.
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 3:43:38 PM EDT
[#40]
So if I'm reading this right, all he had to do to cover his ass was make a token effort to actually demo the guns to the Law enforcement agencies in question?  Maybe 1 or 2 afternoons a year?

And he didn't do that?

Not to sound like a parrot but yeah, that's pretty dumb.

I mean, sure.  The law is fucking stupid and shouldn't exist.  And sure, they can't go after everyone.   But damn... I wear a seatbelt even though my odds of getting in a wreck are really low.   The odds are low but the consequences are high.

Link Posted: 10/20/2023 3:43:50 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
We often decry the usual scenario where a dirtbag defendant is the best case for pushing for our rights back.

Here we have a former SFOD-D lifer amd camcer survivor who jumped through legal hoops to acquire an FFL and SOT and file paperwork but apparently didn't 'demo' them correctly.

Seems like a pretty sympathetic defendant to push back on the administrative overreach of Federal firearms laws.
View Quote

I'd contribute.
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 3:45:13 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's just more information to consider when deciding whether enlisting is a good choice or not.

The govt is never going to do something to benefit the little guy. Their interest is preserving their size and expanding their powers.
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 3:45:16 PM EDT
[#43]
Meanwhile blm antifa and the October Hamas terrorist that attacked Congress still walk free.
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 3:48:13 PM EDT
[#44]
And he has visited the Kalashnikov Concern Factory many times from 2014 to 2020.

That just adds more fuel to the fire.

Link Posted: 10/20/2023 3:48:18 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
The Law Letter game has gone on for a long time. I suspect MP7s are about to fall out of fashion with the youtube crowd.
View Quote

HK could make a semi pistol / faux can rifle version of that thing for $7000 a pop and sell everyone they make (and then manufacturer SOTs could cut chop and drill their way into a FA one)
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 3:49:33 PM EDT
[#46]

Thank you.

Cold links should come with a mandatory sentence.
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 3:49:44 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

That’ll show the Russians, let’s arrest American veterans for buying Russian guns.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Indeed. Meanwhile, the gov gives Iran, who is directly aiding Russia's war effort, billions of dollars.
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 3:50:05 PM EDT
[#48]

Holy fuck, they done fucked up.  Seems Larry has completely admitted his guilt.

I know the NFA is bullshit, but it is a federal law they don't fuck around with.

Wonder how may LEO's have been writing demo letters just so they can play with their dream machinegun?
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 3:51:28 PM EDT
[#49]
It’s bullshit.

That said, this is why you cross every T and dot every I when dealing with the government.  It will exploit every single angle it can to bust you if you get in its sights.
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 3:53:58 PM EDT
[#50]
ETA: nm
View Quote

Page / 24
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top