BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 4:31:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Why don't you come to Purple, like the rest of your Bubbas? WAY more pay, WAY better benefits, WAY better career.
View Quote

Purple?
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 4:31:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
@TimeOnTarget

You have my dreamjob. Quite literally!

Last January I took my kid to Phoenix Sky Harbor. If you drive all the way to the top of the Terminal 4 parking structure, you can see most of the east side of the airport ops. Shebhad a blast and planted the seed of aviation. She calls out airplanes now whenever she sees or hears them.

On the way home I noticed either a -400 or -8I in Atlas Air livery. Definitely put a smile on my face knowing the 74 will still be in the air flying passengers.

Does Atlas have a large passenger charter fleet or was the 74 I saw the lone passenger variant you guys own?

Is there a scramble from commercial passenger pilots to come over to cargo when passenger carriers do their slow cycle layoff nonsense?
View Quote

You obviously know NOTHING about Atlas. They suck. People leave there as soon as they get some heavy time. Only lifers stay. Nobody willingly stays at Atlas with a clean record.
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 4:32:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Purple?
View Quote

FedEx.
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 5:03:35 PM EDT
[#4]

Heard a cute anecdote the other day, when the actor James Tolkan went to see the premier of Top Gun Maverick he was surrounded by a bunch of former F-14 Pilots whose current job was flying rubber dog shit out of Hong Kong.
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 5:10:21 PM EDT
[#5]
That's sad to see them go away.  I don't fly a lot but I always wanted to fly on one.  In 2019 I was coming back from Italy and my flight got changed to go thru the UK.  They put me on a Delta owned 747

Quoted:

Scrap metal
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What are they doing with all of the tooling afterwards?

Scrap bin?
Save it for spares production?

Scrap metal

Are you sure about that.  There is one company that I know who buys up tooling from Boeing and stores it.  Leases it back to them when they need to make replacement parts.
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 5:32:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Purple?
View Quote

And UPS is either, "Brown," or "Buster Brown." Which is right down I-71, many an Atlas pilot has made that trip.
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 6:30:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
A rancid box of chocolates at your rates...
View Quote

Dear NightFlyer,

If only we could all be as lucky, talented, and beautiful as you. If I had your money, I'd throw mine away.

Purple really made a mistake not hiring me 20 years ago, but I was busy flying dying and maimed men on the battlefield. I would have been a loyal and grateful employee.

I can only dream of what your life must be like as the most well compensated captain in the world. You really deserve it.

I am surprised you have time to shit post in every one of these threads. I thought you'd be too busy slaying super models on your boat...
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 6:32:18 PM EDT
[#8]
After 16 months in the jungle of Borneo my CONUS repatriation flight was business class on a Singapore Air "Big Top" when they were first put in service. I'd match those business class Big Top flight attendants up against ANY other group that's ever flown. I remember best the risque slit in their uniform dress on the side. They were perfectly calibrated. When they leaned over to set your drink, that slit rose to just a hair's breadth to this side of decent.  

I'm amazed the SA suits let that fly.
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 6:34:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
@TimeOnTarget

I’d like to thank you for your contribution to this thread, the pics and insight have been awesome!

Thanks again!!
View Quote

No worries. It's fascinating how many people on here are connected in one way or another.

Link Posted: 8/24/2022 7:39:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

No worries. It's fascinating how many people on here are connected in one way or another.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
@TimeOnTarget

I’d like to thank you for your contribution to this thread, the pics and insight have been awesome!

Thanks again!!

@TimeOnTarget

Thank you for that service you provided to those in desperate need. I would also like to thank you for the awesome pictures and some of your prior experience and history. You are 100% correct on the connections so many here share.
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 8:06:34 PM EDT
[#11]

Ummm...can someone explain what happened here?

Virgin Atlantic would have 4 747s sitting at 4 consecutive gates at MCO. Was always neat to see.

The USAF probably should have bought 10 or 15 cargo models. Take some of the load off of the C17s and C5s and extend their service lives.
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 9:23:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 9:32:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

737, and previously 757, fuselages are produced at a plant in Witchita, KS. It was originally a Boeing owned facility until they sold it off to Spirit Aerosystems some time back.

Anywho, that’s where 737 fuselages come from. Then they are loaded onto specialized railcars and transported up through Montana, Idaho and Washington to the 737 final assembly plant in Renton, WA. The route is specifically chosen because of the clearances necessary for the fuselages, which are an oversize load. The route through Montana goes over Montana Rail Link, a regional railroad originally spun off from the Burlington Northern Railroad and that still maintains a close business relationship with them. 8 years ago a train hauling a bunch of these fuselages across the MRL hit a track defect, derailed, and spilled a bunch of the fuselages down a hill and into the Clark Fork River.

Fun fact: Almost every 737 made, except for the first couple hundred or so which were produced wholly in Seattle, and maybe a few emergency reroutes along the Columbia River, has gone through the 8 mile long Cascade Tunnel under Stevens Pass in WA.
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 9:42:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
PS, you still on the 47 line? Or get reassigned already?
View Quote
My time on the -8 was about maybe 6yrs ago. Been on a few diff programs since.
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 9:47:27 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Virgin Atlantic would have 4 747s sitting at 4 consecutive gates at MCO. Was always neat to see.

The USAF probably should have bought 10 or 15 cargo models. Take some of the load off of the C17s and C5s and extend their service lives.
View Quote

To a point they do that already. But they just hire a civil operator.
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 10:04:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Why don't you come to Purple, like the rest of your Bubbas? WAY more pay, WAY better benefits, WAY better career.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You will be gone on the 747 more like 18-19 days with travel unless you live in base.

Our pilots who live in ANC or CVG have the best quality of life.

I have been dragging my bag around the world for 15 years now, and I am burnt out.

I don’t want to start a shitstorm about this, but I am curious about the actual differences.

One thing I notice is that ToT seems have really cool stories. I know we all work to get money, but sometimes living/working experientially for a bit less benefits is worth the compromise over working a more mundane job to maximize your income potential.
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 10:04:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Out with the old, in with the new...

There's a carbon fiber horizontal stabilizer for the 787, fresh off the boat from Italy, in the box I'm hauling today.
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 11:41:17 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/464099/KIMG0302_JPG-2501833.jpg

There's a carbon fiber horizontal stabilizer for the 787, fresh off the boat from Italy, in the box I'm hauling today.
View Quote

Talk about degrees of separation. That is really amazing.
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 11:41:42 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

737, and previously 757, fuselages are produced at a plant in Witchita, KS. It was originally a Boeing owned facility until they sold it off to Spirit Aerosystems some time back.

Anywho, that’s where 737 fuselages come from. Then they are loaded onto specialized railcars and transported up through Montana, Idaho and Washington to the 737 final assembly plant in Renton, WA. The route is specifically chosen because of the clearances necessary for the fuselages, which are an oversize load. The route through Montana goes over Montana Rail Link, a regional railroad originally spun off from the Burlington Northern Railroad and that still maintains a close business relationship with them. 8 years ago a train hauling a bunch of these fuselages across the MRL hit a track defect, derailed, and spilled a bunch of the fuselages down a hill and into the Clark Fork River.

Fun fact: Almost every 737 made, except for the first couple hundred or so which were produced wholly in Seattle, and maybe a few emergency reroutes along the Columbia River, has gone through the 8 mile long Cascade Tunnel under Stevens Pass in WA.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I saw 6 in the yard the other day, and five the day before, usually it’s only three or four every couple of weeks or more. It is the only route large enough to handle them over the cascades. Like I posted earlier there have been quite a few this week and a few last week in the wenatchee staging yard where they assemble the trains for the Stevens Pass run. I believe they send the empty cars back over snoqualmie pass?
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 11:45:03 PM EDT
[#20]
While we’re at it, what’s with all the new 737’s sitting at Grant County Airport in Moses Lake, I bet there are easily over 100? Hell maybe double?
Link Posted: 8/25/2022 12:02:28 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I don’t want to start a shitstorm about this, but I am curious about the actual differences.

One thing I notice is that ToT seems have really cool stories. I know we all work to get money, but sometimes living/working experientially for a bit less benefits is worth the compromise over working a more mundane job to maximize your income potential.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You will be gone on the 747 more like 18-19 days with travel unless you live in base.

Our pilots who live in ANC or CVG have the best quality of life.

I have been dragging my bag around the world for 15 years now, and I am burnt out.

The pilots here have always been remarkably circumspect about revealing the details of their compensation, so I won’t be the one to spill the beans.  Suffice to say, the differences contracts are more than you would imagine.   If you’re really curious, I bet you could find out more by going to some pilot forums.
Link Posted: 8/25/2022 12:03:40 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/464099/KIMG0302_JPG-2501833.jpg

View Quote

Be gentle with it please.  
Link Posted: 8/25/2022 12:10:00 AM EDT
[#23]
If you never had fun in the upstairs, first class lounge on a (B-747) international flight before de-regulation, you missed a real party! It was the 70's.
Link Posted: 8/25/2022 1:25:09 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I saw 6 in the yard the other day, and five the day before, usually it’s only three or four every couple of weeks or more. It is the only route large enough to handle them over the cascades. Like I posted earlier there have been quite a few this week and a few last week in the wenatchee staging yard where they assemble the trains for the Stevens Pass run. I believe they send the empty cars back over snoqualmie pass?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It looks like the current 737 production rate is 31 per month. So there are definitely more than three or four every two weeks coming through. There’s probably quite a few that come through at night that you never see.

Nothing goes over Snoqualmie Pass anymore, lol. That line has been abandoned since like 1980 when the Milwaukee Road ended their western operations. The rails have been removed and it’s a bicycle trail now. BNSF did reopen Stampede Pass about 25 years ago. But the tunnel at of the top is not clearanced for a double stack intermodal equipment or high cube box cars. So I can’t imagine the 737 cars with their oversize brush guards or the accompanying SkyBox cars fitting through there.

Attachment Attached File

Even going through there in a newer locomotive, you would swear that you’re going to scrape the sides in parts of that tunnel.

I just assumed that the empty Boeing equipment went right back over Stevens Pass. It’s either that or down along the Columbia. But I don’t know for sure any more.

Here is a website that delves into the history of the specialized rail equipment used to transport Boeing components.

Atypical Train Car Loads: Shipping Boeing Airplane Components by Rail
Link Posted: 8/25/2022 1:48:37 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
While we’re at it, what’s with all the new 737’s sitting at Grant County Airport in Moses Lake, I bet there are easily over 100? Hell maybe double?
View Quote

Airplanes unable to be delivered to customers originally because of the MAX grounding and certification issues and subsequent rework. Then compounded by the COVID shutdowns. Double whammy for Boeing. One self inflicted, the other really bad timing for them. Both caused customers to delay or outright cancel orders. Chinese airline are due about half of the 300 remaining MAXes in inventory, but they have not yet recertified it.

Gotta store them somewhere.
Link Posted: 8/25/2022 1:57:58 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Like the other poster said, temporary storage.   That's just a recent thing (past few years), but Boeing's used that airport for testing & training for a long time. And not just Boeing - the military and other airlines use it too.    It's the biggest/busiest airport in the US that doesn't actually have any commercial flights.
Link Posted: 8/25/2022 2:15:50 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Like the other poster said, temporary storage.   That's just a recent thing (past few years), but Boeing's used that airport for testing & training for a long time. And not just Boeing - the military and other airlines use it too.    It's the biggest/busiest airport in the US that doesn't actually have any commercial flights.
View Quote

Old Larson AFB. Boeing also uses old Glasgow AFB MT, and Clinton-Sherman AFB OK, too.
Link Posted: 8/25/2022 2:33:28 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Biggest benefit of Composite in Commercial Aviation is in manufacturing the fuselage, Wing skins, vertical and horizontal stabilizers, and all control surfaces of Carbon fiber. Wings made of aluminum is a known element of design that still has a good merit to last a while in aviation.
View Quote

Ironically, the 777-X went the opposite way.  Aluminum fuselage allowed amended type certification and composite wing allowed new era aerodynamics.

Aluminum has big advantage in high load transfer joints and lightning strike.  Composite allows tailoring the aeroelastic performance due to their inherent anisotropic behavior.

I think it was John Hart-Smith who posed the teaser - "Imagine if we had been building wings from graphite all these years and we just discovered aluminum.  How exciting would that be?".
Link Posted: 8/25/2022 3:27:07 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I saw 6 in the yard the other day, and five the day before, usually it's only three or four every couple of weeks or more. It is the only route large enough to handle them over the cascades. Like I posted earlier there have been quite a few this week and a few last week in the wenatchee staging yard where they assemble the trains for the Stevens Pass run. I believe they send the empty cars back over snoqualmie pass?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Anywho, that's where 737 fuselages come from. Then they are loaded onto specialized railcars and transported up through Montana, Idaho and Washington to the 737 final assembly plant in Renton, WA. The route is specifically chosen because of the clearances necessary for the fuselages, which are an oversize load. The route through Montana goes over Montana Rail Link, a regional railroad originally spun off from the Burlington Northern Railroad and that still maintains a close business relationship with them. 8 years ago a train hauling a bunch of these fuselages across the MRL hit a track defect, derailed, and spilled a bunch of the fuselages down a hill and into the Clark Fork River.

I saw 6 in the yard the other day, and five the day before, usually it's only three or four every couple of weeks or more. It is the only route large enough to handle them over the cascades. Like I posted earlier there have been quite a few this week and a few last week in the wenatchee staging yard where they assemble the trains for the Stevens Pass run. I believe they send the empty cars back over snoqualmie pass?
Unless they built a new line, there hasn't been a functioning railroad over Snoqualmie for at least 45 years.  The old Michigan-Something line was defunct when I moved to Seattle in 1980.  The rail line over Stampede Pass was good through most of the 80's, but by 1989 or so, they took that line out as well.  Don't know if they replaced it, but the last time I was there they had burned the line; all the tracks looked like spaghetti from the heat.
Link Posted: 8/25/2022 4:10:25 PM EDT
[#30]
Any of you guys know what life is like for the Atlas CVG 737 guys?  I'm finishing my R-ATP soon... was thinking about applying after I finish my ATP.  How is the quality of training?  Or... should I just ask the question on APC?

https://careers.atlasairworldwide.com/careers/
Link Posted: 8/25/2022 11:36:28 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

I am familiar with Grant County Airport the former Larsen AFB. We have seen the KC-46, the max -9 flight tests, 787’s, there is actually one all I can see is the tail and Boeing on it, DC-10 fire bomber even a 727 is there, you see C-17’s and EA18’s allot, saw two F-16’s, KC-135’s and two B-52’s yesterday. I live about 90 minutes away but have a road job there right in the glide path, so focus has been a little misplaced lately………..
Link Posted: 8/25/2022 11:37:34 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Airplanes unable to be delivered to customers originally because of the MAX grounding and certification issues and subsequent rework. Then compounded by the COVID shutdowns. Double whammy for Boeing. One self inflicted, the other really bad timing for them. Both caused customers to delay or outright cancel orders. Chinese airline are due about half of the 300 remaining MAXes in inventory, but they have not yet recertified it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I’ve heard a number of reasons thought I’d get the right one. It is cool watching the Boeing test flights.
Link Posted: 8/25/2022 11:49:03 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

It looks like the current 737 production rate is 31 per month. So there are definitely more than three or four every two weeks coming through. There’s probably quite a few that come through at night that you never see.

Nothing goes over Snoqualmie Pass anymore, lol. That line has been abandoned since like 1980 when the Milwaukee Road ended their western operations. The rails have been removed and it’s a bicycle trail now. BNSF did reopen Stampede Pass about 25 years ago. But the tunnel at of the top is not clearanced for a double stack intermodal equipment or high cube box cars. So I can’t imagine the 737 cars with their oversize brush guards or the accompanying SkyBox cars fitting through there.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/2117/110675B6-0F12-4672-86CF-65860E632C4D_jpe-2502396.JPG

Even going through there in a newer locomotive, you would swear that you’re going to scrape the sides in parts of that tunnel.

I just assumed that the empty Boeing equipment went right back over Stevens Pass. It’s either that or down along the Columbia. But I don’t know for sure any more.

Here is a website that delves into the history of the specialized rail equipment used to transport Boeing components.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/2117/110675B6-0F12-4672-86CF-65860E632C4D_jpe-2502396.JPG

Stampede Pass is what I meant, we had a job a couple years ago by Easton and only saw tank and coal cars it seemed, I swear I heard that BNSF wanted to enlarge the tunnel but between costs and environmentalists it died. It usually takes a day or two it seems to get cars set to head over from Wenatchee yard. Our main yard is just up from the wenatchee yard and storage yard is just down so we watch it allot. Only military cargo and Amtrak seem to go through quick. It could be they are different fuselages but this last week they were parked in the same spot. The empty cars must go along the Columbia as I have never seen them, just lots of intermodal., car carriers, tank and coal cars.

There has been a long line of empty intermodal with two engines now for two days parked at the base of Trinidad on the passing siding which is strange. Yes I’m all over eastern Washington with work.
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 12:03:14 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

As mentioned, scrap. The tooling here is for final assembly, massive jigs used to attach the wings, assemble and join major body sections together, etc. There will never be a need for it again.

Some of the smaller tooling used by both Boeing and their suppliers to produce individual components like skin panels, interior pieces and other parts more likely to need replacing could be headed for storage. I don’t know how much of that stuff Boeing keeps any more.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What are they doing with all of the tooling afterwards?

Scrap bin?
Save it for spares production?

As mentioned, scrap. The tooling here is for final assembly, massive jigs used to attach the wings, assemble and join major body sections together, etc. There will never be a need for it again.

Some of the smaller tooling used by both Boeing and their suppliers to produce individual components like skin panels, interior pieces and other parts more likely to need replacing could be headed for storage. I don’t know how much of that stuff Boeing keeps any more.

Scrapping airplane tooling as the same level of depravity as burning the great ancient Alexandria library.
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 12:07:01 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Scrapping airplane tooling as the same level of depravity as burning the great ancient Alexandria library.
View Quote

As said earlier, this is the standard in the aerospace industry.

There is not enough space to store all of those fixtures and jigs and tools indefinitely, and even if they did the loss of the human software to make it all work and the subcontractors to provide the parts means that the line couldn't be realistically re-started financially.
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 1:35:24 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

There is not enough space to store all of those fixtures and jigs and tools indefinitely, and even if they did the loss of the human software to make it all work and the subcontractors to provide the parts means that the line couldn't be realistically re-started financially.
View Quote

This. I work for a subcontractor. We occasionally restart production of various parts that have been shut down for years generally it's military parts. It's an absolute bitch every time. You look for whoever you can that is still with the company and remembers working on those parts the last time then have those people work on the first run while the newer employees get exposed and learn. From Engineering to production, you try not to remake all the same mistakes you did last time.

You also can't always just do things like you used to. Team lifting heavy shit without any fixturing died years ago due to safety. Now for the new run you need to engineer and fab fixtures from scratch while asking someone who tries to remember what they need from working on that project a decade ago.
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 1:37:10 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote
Human software?
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 2:01:55 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Human software?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Human software?

Institutional knowledge. Right now there are generations of employees who have spent careers refining the processes of building a 747. Each one building on the experiences and gained knowledge of the previous.
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 2:07:21 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Human software?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Human software?
All the data, instructions, learned tasks, etc. residing in peoples heads. Once that institutional knowledge goes elsewhere it is hard to start again.
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 2:10:12 AM EDT
[#40]
Speaking of Boeing, I've been wondering...

Why is the KC46 seeming to be such a CF?
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 2:41:14 AM EDT
[#41]
Everytime new tooling is created its improved upon from the last. For those that dont know, "tooling" is all the stands, jigs and structures that hold the airplane parts (wings, bodies, etc...) in place while they're put togather. Some of it's mobile and some of it's fixed to the floor. The ceiling crane system is about the only thing that stays the same.

Link Posted: 8/26/2022 2:44:40 AM EDT
[#42]
Bye bye sweet Lady. We hardly knew ye".
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 6:58:09 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

You obviously know NOTHING about Atlas. They suck. People leave there as soon as they get some heavy time. Only lifers stay. Nobody willingly stays at Atlas with a clean record.
View Quote

Talk about painting with a broad brush.  Wow.
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 6:59:31 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Dear NightFlyer,

If only we could all be as lucky, talented, and beautiful as you. If I had your money, I'd throw mine away.

Purple really made a mistake not hiring me 20 years ago, but I was busy flying dying and maimed men on the battlefield. I would have been a loyal and grateful employee.

I can only dream of what your life must be like as the most well compensated captain in the world. You really deserve it.

I am surprised you have time to shit post in every one of these threads. I thought you'd be too busy slaying super models on your boat...
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/26/2022 7:08:55 AM EDT
[#45]

Link Posted: 8/26/2022 7:35:53 AM EDT
[#46]

Link Posted: 8/26/2022 11:53:40 PM EDT
[#47]

Connie 815 Heavy landing 15 tonight.
Link Posted: 8/27/2022 12:04:43 AM EDT
[#48]

Polar 948 Heavy departing 15 tonight.
Link Posted: 8/27/2022 12:37:12 AM EDT
[#49]
Fortunate to have traveled in many 747s over my career the last 40 years.

Favorites were British Airways and Cathat Pacific business class on the upper deck.

Was in the Aerospace biz, so got to visit Everett, Renton and Airbus Toulouse factories many times. Pretty amazing, especially Renton with it's moving assembly line, and Everett for it's massive size.

Just transited Heathrow last month and didn't see a single 747. Used to be loaded with them.  A little sad. Did see a couple of Emirates A380s, but most every other wide body was 777, 787

Link Posted: 8/27/2022 1:33:07 AM EDT
[#50]

Cathay Pacific 747 heading out for a 25R departure.  The taxiway edge lights are about 100 feet apart at this location.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top