BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 12:01:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You must truly be a great & powerful Psychic!!

Can you send me the winning Lottery numbers for this week??

BIGGER_HAMMER
View Quote

Why?
You think maybe the lottery will beat,rob,rape or kill you?
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 12:06:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
So who was taking care of the teens children?
View Quote

Their fathers, duh!
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 12:09:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Mayhem ensues after hundreds of teens dropped off at Mid-South putt-putt facility8989

Scenes from a chaotic night at the Golf and Games Family Park on Summer Avenue are being shared all over social media.

In video posted on Facebook you can see dozens of teenagers throwing objects at employees, spitting on people, and destroying property.

Memphis police were also called to the scene.

Investigators say the business reported parents were dropping off kids in the parking lot until there were more than 300 people at the business.

After someone threw a firework in the crowd and caused a stampede, the business decided to close without issuing refunds.
View Quote

Sounds like those parents organized a coordinated attack on that business using their own kids, I mean what are the odds a whole lot of 100 or so parents just decided on the spur of the moment to drop off their kids at the same time, 300 of them?
View Quote

300 "teens" is only 35-50 "parents"
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 12:18:56 PM EDT
[#4]

Link Posted: 7/27/2020 12:23:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

That joke never gets old, I laugh every time.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just wait until they get home and dad punishes them.

That joke never gets old, I laugh every time.
Fighting over the last job application is my favorite, but they both have aged well.
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 12:26:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Didn't watch the video,  but let me guess... it's those pesky white supremacists at it again.  Am I right?
View Quote

No, it was a bunch of Mormon missionaries.  It was a large zone conference.
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 12:33:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
There is/was a local amusement park that every summer would offer a great deal on a season pass. An enterprising gent bought a used school bus and offered transportation service to & from the park and the nearest ghetto. After buying the season ticket and paying for the bus, it cost a parent ~$10/day to rid themselves of their crotchfruit until well after dark. Of course they sent the little darlings without a lunch or spending money because shoplifting is free. The way they generally acted drove away tourists, families and those who weren't using the park as cheap daycare.
View Quote

Are you referring too Busch Gardens and Adventure Island?  Pay one day ride all year for Florida residents.   It sucks
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 12:43:57 PM EDT
[#8]
You know, when Eric Holder was Obama's AG, he chastised America for being "a nation of cowards" when it comes to discussing issues of race.  I suspect that in his mind that discussion would be exclusively about how awful white people are.

However, a truly honest discussion about race would include a review of FBI crime statistics and incidents like this.

Somehow I imagine that Holder wouldn't be enthused about having that discussion.

Link Posted: 7/27/2020 12:46:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
"teens"
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/27/2020 12:48:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Since real discipline is off the table, the only way to stop these feral "teens" is to hold the parents responsible.

Remove all cash assistance, EBT, SSI, Section 8 etc from anyone whose "child" acts like a savage. Divert those funds to pay reparations to the victims.
View Quote
This is the answer along with not funding a broodmare with 12 kids as an income plan.
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 12:54:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I call it the armpit of america.  (Detroit is the other armpit).
View Quote

I call West Memphis The Crotch of the Mid South.
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 1:11:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Ghetto parents did this at the Atlanta Six Flags back in the 80's. I'm sure they still do, but I don't work there anymore.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There is/was a local amusement park that every summer would offer a great deal on a season pass. An enterprising gent bought a used school bus and offered transportation service to & from the park and the nearest ghetto. After buying the season ticket and paying for the bus, it cost a parent ~$10/day to rid themselves of their crotchfruit until well after dark. Of course they sent the little darlings without a lunch or spending money because shoplifting is free. The way they generally acted drove away tourists, families and those who weren't using the park as cheap daycare.

Ghetto parents did this at the Atlanta Six Flags back in the 80's. I'm sure they still do, but I don't work there anymore.

MARTA and the CCT linked up so the hoodrats just take the bus now. There has been a lot of gang activity going on there, drug dealing and prostitution mainly. Supposedly the dealers and pimps wear a certain color bandana or some such, the sky buckets were being used to do drugs and get a BJ. This was relayed to me by a Cobb County police officer doing security there.
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 1:17:41 PM EDT
[#13]
I'm sure the urban teens felt disrespected in some manner and were just trying to express their frustration with the situation,if only there had been a counselor around
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 1:19:51 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
So who was taking care of the teens children?
View Quote

Margaret Sanger probaably
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 1:20:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Elvis never rapped
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 1:36:01 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
"teens"
View Quote

carnac.jpg
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 1:39:17 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
St. Louis Mills?
View Quote

Yes.
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 1:48:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 1:49:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Why shouldn't they act like that? I mean, we have an entire political party, a party which will likely be completely in control of the country soon, actively encouraging this kind of behavior.
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 1:51:51 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Why shouldn't they act like that? I mean, we have an entire political party, a party which will likely be completely in control of the country soon, actively encouraging this kind of behavior.
View Quote

Yep of course  how can they be responsible for their own fucking actions.  Fuckers need to be put down like the animals they are.
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 1:53:10 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Why?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You must truly be a great & powerful Psychic!!

Can you send me the winning Lottery numbers for this week??

BIGGER_HAMMER

Why?

Only if I walk into a Quickie Mart on any MLK Jr. Blvd to buy Lottery tickets and I'm flashing around big ol' Wads of Cash in my Pockets...
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 1:53:18 PM EDT
[#22]
My sister used to be a lifeguard there.

Like most of Memphis, it's a shithole.
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 1:57:53 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Since real discipline is off the table, the only way to stop these feral "teens" is to hold the parents responsible.

Remove all cash assistance, EBT, SSI, Section 8 etc from anyone whose "child" acts like a savage. Divert those funds to pay reparations to the victims.
View Quote

well said, should have been done 40 years ago
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 1:58:52 PM EDT
[#24]
Correct me if I'm wrong but, 50-70 years ago, when racism was very much real and a problem, black teens weren't doing this shit, were they?  I could be totally wrong about this.  But it just seems like the culture has dramatically deteriorated in values over that period of time. Hmmm, must be the fault of straight, white, Republican, Christian, males.  Can't possibly be Democrat policy and Liberal ideology...
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 1:59:15 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Riot sized OC spray needs to be behind every counter.
And a legally acquired Equalizer on the hip.
I would have gassed the whole lobby.
View Quote

You think some high school kid making minimum wage working behind the counter at the local putt-putt course is gonna go to war with a gang of blacks?
You do live in the United States, right?
If he survives the shit stomping that will surely come, he'll be arrested for attacking a group of children, and his racist ass mug will be plastered all over the news and social media.
Hasn't even made it to college, and already his life is destroyed. And for what? Shit, the owner of the place will no doubt denounce him and beg forgiveness from the mob.
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 2:02:35 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Yes.
View Quote
I looked at that property maybe 10 years ago. I had no idea it had gone completely down the drain. What a waste.
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 2:04:00 PM EDT
[#27]
In unrelated news, I drove by a rollerskating ring and that motherfucker was jammed packed with kids, yet the mother fuckers in my state what to delay school opening.
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 2:07:14 PM EDT
[#28]
FPNI
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 2:08:06 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Sounds like King's Dominion north of Richmond, Virginia.
View Quote

Sounds like almost every amusement park, it's happened several times at our Six Flags over Georgia in Austell/Atlanta.

Also used to happen on the other side of town at Stonecrest Mall as well . . . black pre-teens/teens have social media on their phones, some event is started up, baby momma dumps them off for unsupervised "daycare", mass of black teens happens, usually results in vandalism/shoplifting.

The daycare at Stonecrest got some media time because a black security guard roughed up a handful of feral youth a couple of years ago so of course, fake outrage.  Could only imagine the comments now on it . . . back a couple of years ago you at least had some black moms admitting ratchet youth at Stonecrest. Nowdays? Security Guard? Black teen? Heck, there would be nothing but calling for this guys' head.
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 2:12:28 PM EDT
[#30]
I notice something....obvious.....about all the people causing issues.
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 2:12:45 PM EDT
[#31]
Attachment Attached File

“All minors must be accompanied by their mother and father.”

That would end things right quick.
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 2:13:03 PM EDT
[#32]
I'm sure they are on their way to growing up to be productive members of society and having their lives matter.
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 2:15:29 PM EDT
[#33]
13/52
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 2:16:12 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I'm sure they are on their way to growing up to be productive members of society and having their lives matter.
View Quote

They just needed to express themselves in accordance with their culture.
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 2:28:28 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Correct me if I'm wrong but, 50-70 years ago, when racism was very much real and a problem, black teens weren't doing this shit, were they?  I could be totally wrong about this.  But it just seems like the culture has dramatically deteriorated in values over that period of time. Hmmm, must be the fault of straight, white, Republican, Christian, males.  Can't possibly be Democrat policy and Liberal ideology...
View Quote

The very real possibility of being beaten to death, wired to an old cotton gin fan, and having your corpse shucked into a swamp, or being framed for stealing more log chain than you could swim with, or the plain ol' lynching, may have had a chilling effect on the expression of such boisterousness.
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 2:29:00 PM EDT
[#36]
Been to Memphis once.  

Never again.  

Shithole.
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 2:31:52 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Didn't watch the video,  but let me guess... it's those pesky white supremacists at it again.  Am I right?
View Quote

Naw.

It was the rumspringa Amish. And Mormon kids.
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 2:32:02 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
"teens"
View Quote

Those youngsters were just looking for some productive time, I bet their daddies will correct the situation
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 2:35:38 PM EDT
[#39]
It's almost like constantly showing riots on TV is a bad idea.
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 2:35:46 PM EDT
[#40]
Bet their dads were pissed when they saw that video after they came home from work.
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 2:39:17 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/170028/71036DEC-596C-4F9A-94A6-1A1E572603B5_jpe-1521523.JPG

"All minors must be accompanied by their mother and father."

That would end things right quick.
View Quote
Like the parent would stop them
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 2:39:20 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
You know, when Eric Holder was Obama's AG, he chastised America for being "a nation of cowards" when it comes to discussing issues of race.  I suspect that in his mind that discussion would be exclusively about how awful white people are.

However, a truly honest discussion about race would include a review of FBI crime statistics and incidents like this.

Somehow I imagine that Holder wouldn't be enthused about having that discussion.

View Quote

Yup.  It is almost always the opposite of what they say. They don’t want any discussion of race, crime stats, IQ, costs to society...
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 2:46:36 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

You think some high school kid making minimum wage working behind the counter at the local putt-putt course is gonna go to war with a gang of blacks?
You do live in the United States, right?
If he survives the shit stomping that will surely come, he'll be arrested for attacking a group of children, and his racist ass mug will be plastered all over the news and social media.
Hasn't even made it to college, and already his life is destroyed. And for what? Shit, the owner of the place will no doubt denounce him and beg forgiveness from the mob.
View Quote

Exactly. There is a reason I don’t let my kids work in customer service roles.  Too many assholes out there and management never seems to stand behind their employees.
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 2:54:30 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

So you're saying they had a reason to behave like that?

This is early stages South Africa.

It will either continue to spiral. Or there will be a rise of resistance and when the types of people who do the resisting to forces such as these get going, you get people like Hitler and all that come with it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There was some sort of issue where the tokens or cards used to ride rides and play games didn’t work.  This is the aftermath of that.

It will either continue to spiral. Or there will be a rise of resistance and when the types of people who do the resisting to forces such as these get going, you get people like Hitler and all that come with it.

Really?  You think that’s what I’m saying?

I live near Memphis.
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 2:58:16 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Oh in that case I guess it’s OK…
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There was some sort of issue where the tokens or cards used to ride rides and play games didn’t work.  This is the aftermath of that.

Oh in that case I guess it’s OK…

Jesus.  You too?

This made our local news two or so days ago.

Just explaining the WHY they felt it was justified.  Of course, you get used to hearing that type of shit when you live here.

PROTIP—I moved from Memphis 20 years ago.  There was a REASON I moved.  
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 3:00:00 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Memphis police were called you say?  

I don't know how anybody keeps a decent business going in Memphis or the surrounding area.
View Quote

They don’t.  They come across the state line to do that.
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 3:01:31 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Before I saw the video, I was able describe it as if I'd shot it myself.
View Quote

Even before I saw the name 'Memphis' in the write-up, I pictured what the scene looked like.  The video confirmed my mental image.  Why is that?
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 3:01:57 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Remind me to never, ever post a simple fact of any matter in GD without surrounding it with virtue signalling.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Remind me to never, ever post a simple fact of any matter in GD without surrounding it with virtue signalling.

Link Posted: 7/27/2020 3:04:08 PM EDT
[#49]
“Teens” are destroying our country
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 3:04:09 PM EDT
[#50]
When foreigners ask "What's wrong with America", I'm just going to show them that video and let them draw their own conclusions.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top