User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 6:44:48 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

He looks like a masked pedophile
View Quote
Pretty sure that's exactly what they  were  going for.

Link Posted: 5/7/2015 6:44:49 PM EDT
[#2]

Link Posted: 5/7/2015 6:45:03 PM EDT
[#3]
In other news...

Kids seen running from the ball pits screaming.   Parents are baffled why they cannot drag their kids to McDonalds...
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 6:48:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Anyone involved with that marketing needs fired Right Fucking Now.  

Talk about out of touch.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/7/2015 6:48:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Homeless dude is the new hamburgler?

What they need to do is to revamp their food to introduce healthier stuff and not that phony sh*t they call food.
View Quote

It's a new thing. The Trevago bum started it,
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 6:48:36 PM EDT
[#6]
<McDs MBA type>We can introduce a $8 garden burger and target the Starbucks crowd and increase top line margins 1.2%</McDs MBA type>

<Middle America working Joe>$12 fucking dollars for a burger, drink and soggy fries? Fuck that</Middle America working Joe>

Link Posted: 5/7/2015 6:52:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
<McDs MBA type>We can introduce a $8 garden burger and target the Starbucks crowd and increase top line margins 1.2%</McDs MBA type>

<Middle America working Joe>$12 fucking dollars for a burger, drink and soggy fries? Fuck that</Middle America working Joe>

View Quote

Actually they're reacting to the market. more and more fast food places are upgrading their brand experiences to attract Millennials who don't have a lot of money, but who feel like they deserve to live large.

I walked into a BK last year and thought I was in a coffee house!
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 6:53:39 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Actually they're reacting to the market. more and more fast food places are upgrading their brand experiences to attract Millennials who don't have a lot of money, but who feel like they deserve to live large.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, they are also losing sales every quarter.

4 people buying an $8 garden burger don't replace 12 people heading across the street to Chik-Fila

Link Posted: 5/7/2015 6:55:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Shut up and eat your fuckin' kale....

Link Posted: 5/7/2015 7:05:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Why not just serve breakfast all day? I feel like that would probably up sales a little bit.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 7:08:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Still a McDonalds fan.

They seem to be doing just fine in Europe, McCafe is packed from city to city, all day, and I swear most of the "low quality" meme in the US is do to expectation more than reality.

McDonalds has a stigma to break in the US more than anything, so I can see why they are trying to refocus on targeting kids. Adults have already made up their minds it's poison.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 7:18:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Officer Big Mac needs to start busting some heads
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 7:24:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I guess they wanted someone as creepy as the Burger King.  
View Quote

SO VERY TRUE.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 7:25:58 PM EDT
[#14]

It took me 2 1/2 years, but it looks like I finally got my answer:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1364272_WTH_ever_happened_to_the_Hamburglar_.html
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 7:28:54 PM EDT
[#15]
Stop freezing the burger patties
fresh cooked everything
toast the buns and add sesame seeds.
onions lettuce tomato  fuck pickles
fries cooked in lard
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 7:35:07 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
fresh cooked everything
fries cooked in lard
View Quote

Bring back the early 80s fries
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 7:35:10 PM EDT
[#17]
When I can get a quarter pound smash burger with all the fixings and fries for $5, at a local place. I will not be eating at McDs. I worked at one when I was in highschool and the food was way better back then. Do they even toast the buns anymore?
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 7:36:33 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 7:37:24 PM EDT
[#19]
I miss Grimace.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 7:38:06 PM EDT
[#20]
Take the fucking whip cream and cherries of the milk shakes
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 7:38:42 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Take the fucking whip cream and cherries of the milk shakes
View Quote

You can order them without it. That's what I do.

Link Posted: 5/7/2015 7:46:24 PM EDT
[#22]

What happened to Ronald McDonald?

And all the rest of the characters that use to make me pester my parents to go to Mickey D's?

Link Posted: 5/7/2015 7:46:52 PM EDT
[#23]
Looks nothing like the burglars around where I live.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 7:48:43 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Start an express Chinese chain.  

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

Hmmmmm, betty good ridea!

Link Posted: 5/7/2015 7:56:42 PM EDT
[#25]
Well , this should go over about as well as the McPizza did.

...and for GodSakes , is it too much to ask for somebody  to straighten ButtBurglar's mask BEFORE the official photoOp.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 7:59:31 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 7:59:36 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Well , this should go over about as well as the McPizza did.

...and for GodSakes , is it too much to ask for somebody  to straighten ButtBurglar's mask BEFORE the official photoOp.
View Quote

LMAO McPizza we was a test store for that when they tried out. Talk about a flop.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 8:09:06 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
This is satire right?
View Quote

God, I hope so.  

"This week, McDonalds CEO Steve Easterbrook unveiled a turnaround plan that involved rebranding the company as a "modern, progressive burger company."  
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 8:23:09 PM EDT
[#29]
You know that son of a bitch loves sweet tea. Gives off a very strong vibe of bring your kid to this place if you want them to get fingered.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 8:29:00 PM EDT
[#30]
Why didn't they tie in the hamburglar's return to their 365 campaign? A d-bag who steals from others is a perfect fit for the FSA types to which they solely advertise.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 8:40:20 PM EDT
[#31]
He got dem Yeezy Red Octobers tho
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 8:46:57 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

With the size and scope of McD's they could get some amazing deals of quality product instead of trying to shovel shit into the mouths of people. I can get a fresh 1/2 lb burger, bacon, fixings, fries, and beer for $10. Big Mac meal is almost $8.
View Quote

no.

they need to go back to cheap.

lose all the fancy shit and offer burgers fries and maybe a chicken patty.

instead they are trying to be hip with the "high quality" beef at restaurant prices.

buy grade A beef and make fucking sub 2 dollar burgers.

Link Posted: 5/7/2015 9:01:18 PM EDT
[#33]
How about work on customer service and quality?  Those are the two main reasons I never go there. They fuck my order up every fucking time. And bring back the old fries.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 9:06:59 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

no.

instead they are trying to be hip with the "high quality" beef at restaurant prices.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
With the size and scope of McD's they could get some amazing deals of quality product instead of trying to shovel shit into the mouths of people. I can get a fresh 1/2 lb burger, bacon, fixings, fries, and beer for $10. Big Mac meal is almost $8.

no.

You're onto something. Only burger I ever get there anymore is a McDouble.

Link Posted: 5/7/2015 9:08:34 PM EDT
[#35]
You sure that's not the turd burglar?
Link Posted: 5/8/2015 12:25:20 AM EDT
[#36]
How to fix McDonald's.

Step 1

Do massive amounts of research into the McDonald's way of doing things from the 1950s -1970s

Do exactly those things, and, use the same quality care and control of ingredients in all menu items introduced since that time.

Step 2

Go spend a week going to Chic Fil A. Pay attention to the cleanliness, the atmosphere, the customer service.

Implement those changes for McDonald's.

done
Link Posted: 5/8/2015 12:52:50 AM EDT
[#37]
The Onion did a story on a new character a while back, the Hamurderer, catchphrase stabble stabble
Link Posted: 5/8/2015 12:57:52 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

no.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

no.

This right here is why Rallys/Checkers has become my favorite burger joint of the fast food chains.

Their shit is consistent and relatively fresh and well priced.   I am not even a fry guy but I love the damn Rallys fries.

These places would be smart to go with low foot print places, maybe even outdoor only sit down or parking.   Much the model of Sonic or Rallys.   Pump up the volume and get to slinging tasty value.
Link Posted: 5/8/2015 1:07:38 AM EDT
[#39]
hamburglars indeed

Link Posted: 5/8/2015 1:11:28 AM EDT
[#40]
More like Turdburglar
Link Posted: 5/8/2015 1:19:01 AM EDT
[#41]
I guess the new corporate name will be McWorkRelease.
Link Posted: 5/8/2015 1:24:06 AM EDT
[#42]
I got one of those 3rd LB burgers this week it tasted ......just like a McD burger with crisp fresh veggies on it

it was OK but not restaurant saving

whoopiee fucking doo
Link Posted: 5/8/2015 1:26:01 AM EDT
[#43]
Seriously, Justin Timberlake could nail this.   For real.
Link Posted: 5/8/2015 1:27:26 AM EDT
[#44]
Bring back Supersize
Link Posted: 5/8/2015 1:32:00 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
fresh cooked everything
fries cooked in lard
View Quote

People don't go to McShitShack for "quality meat". They go there to shovel cheap crap in their mouth and roll the dice on if the drive through will fuck up their order.
Link Posted: 5/8/2015 1:57:43 AM EDT
[#46]
Stupid guy in a cartoon suit aside, that new burger is tasty and looks to be NOT the normal shitty patty.
Link Posted: 5/8/2015 2:10:45 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

no.

The problem with cheap is beef prices killed the dollar menu, so unless they start selling sawdust burgers, that ship has sailed.
Link Posted: 5/8/2015 2:16:27 AM EDT
[#48]
How about some chicken McNuggets with a side of dry anal rape?
Link Posted: 5/8/2015 2:51:15 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

4 people buying an $8 garden burger don't replace 12 people heading across the street to Chik-Fila

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I like chik fil a. I go there and order a chicken sandwich and I get something that looks like what I ordered. I get visible meat not shrouded in soggy bread, that has grain and texture not some puny puck of indeterminate origin that tastes like it's been boiled after being pre cooked.

If you're going to peddle crap at least make it cheap. When better alternatives are close in price it's pointless.
Link Posted: 5/8/2015 3:19:49 AM EDT
[#50]
I worked at McD's in the late 70s, in the Big Mac Attack era.  McDonalds was truly better tasting back then. Much better.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top