Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 9:10:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Hopefully khat is next for my Somali pirate phase.
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 9:11:02 PM EDT
[#2]
good
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 9:11:03 PM EDT
[#3]
the problem is micro doses don't get the stoners off like they want...
micro dose may in some cases increase productivity
the dose that gets you into the oblivion seekers seek pretty much kills productivity
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 9:11:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The man wants you as stupid as possible as soon as possible.
View Quote
The man doesnt own your own body.

Owning your own body and being able to defend it legally from those that wish to harm it, is the most basic private property right.
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 9:14:02 PM EDT
[#5]
I can't smoke weed or take mushrooms until I retire, even if it was legal in my state. I can, however, drink beer. I only do that 1-2 times a month and while at home. I doubt the legality of weed or mushrooms would have me doing them any differently than alcohol.

For such a freedom loving site, a bunch of you fuckers seem to hate freedom.
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 9:14:19 PM EDT
[#6]
For all of you who think this is a good thing you should take a look at what just legalizing pot has done to the city of Seattle where tourism is down and many long time conventions are finding another place to go. Also heard on the radio the other day the same thing is happening in Denver where some huge tourist/convention destination is being devastated by the pot heads. It is not the drugs that are a problem, it is what they lead to.
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 9:16:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
For all of you who think this is a good thing you should take a look at what just legalizing pot has done to the city of Seattle where tourism is down and many long time conventions are finding another place to go. Also heard on the radio the other day the same thing is happening in Denver where some huge tourist/convention destination is being devastated by the pot heads. It is not the drugs that are a problem, it is what they lead to.
View Quote
Yeah dont care. Not the point.

Much like gun laws.
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 9:16:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I can't smoke weed or take mushrooms until I retire, even if it was legal in my state. I can, however, drink beer. I only do that 1-2 times a month and while at home. I doubt the legality of weed or mushrooms would have me doing them any differently than alcohol.

View Quote
This may be true, but marijuana use is up sharply by kids. Also a big increase in DWH's (driving while high) here in Washington.
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 9:17:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Much like gun laws.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Much like gun laws.
It is precisely the point. You should watch the documentary "Seattle is Dying"
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 9:19:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote
Freedom is scary.
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 9:19:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Lots of ignorance in this thread.

Prob should do some research on those types of drugs before making dumb statements about OD’ing or being addicted to those types of drugs.

It’s also a great religious discussion about why god would create such a “fun” edible mushroom.

My only prob with making drugs legal is they will be more easily abused. Used by children who’s minds aren’t developed yet and the driving aspect.

Alcohol is no different and should be in the same sentence when you are for or against drugs.

I get folks against all of it. I don’t get folks who are ok with just alcohol being legal.
View Quote
Spot on. Used at an appropriate age, and with the appropriate mind set shrooms can be amazingly beneficial. As soon as I hear someone say you can OD on shrooms or they are addictive I quit listing because they obviously have no clue what they are talking about.
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 9:21:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote
Im good.

Look, Im sure youre a good person, and would be a great neighbor. I dont do drugs either as I have a real job.

But fuck the state. Self ownership is the most basic private property right. If you dont even own your self, you have no other right to claim you own anything else. Lets the druggies be druggies. We'll gain more than they lose.
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 9:22:38 PM EDT
[#13]
This State needs more Narcotics.  
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 9:24:51 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
This may be true, but marijuana use is up sharply by kids. Also a big increase in DWH's (driving while high) here in Washington.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kids have been smoking weed for the last 50 years. Those same kids brought us cell phones, refined internet technology, and the technology used in the F22 and F35. I think we'll probably be fine.

Driving while intoxicated is illegal anyway. Whether it be alcohol, marijuana or prescription medication, the substance being legal or illegal won't stop it from continuing and certainly isn't worth the sacrifice in personal freedom for all of the law abiding citizens out there.
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 9:25:06 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

No doubt. The older I get the more ridiculous a lot of this virtue signaling becomes. I can buy alcohol and drink it at home. Don't get drunk and drive and hurt someone. Same with any of this stuff. Really, who cares.
View Quote
I feel the same way.   I don't drink anymore, would probably never do mushrooms at this point in my life.   IF and a big IF MJ was legal in my state.   I might partake every now and then.   But since it is NOT legal in my state.  I DO NOT.

But I certainly know plenty of folks that supposedly do.   Not my monkey, not my circus.
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 9:25:52 PM EDT
[#16]
I just don't want to be stepping on all the mushroom needles.
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 9:27:08 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
The man wants you as stupid as possible as soon as possible.
View Quote
Do you understand that psychedelics are believed to open up receptors to the brain, and open up/enhance creative and perceptual activity?

It's thought that many of man's greatest leaps in civilization were helped along with mushroom consumption.

Is there evidence that magic mushrooms played a role in human evolution?
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 9:29:13 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I feel the same way.   I don't drink anymore, would probably never do mushrooms at this point in my life.   IF and a big IF MJ was legal in my state.   I might partake every now and then.   But since it is NOT legal in my state.  I DO NOT.

But I certainly know plenty of folks that supposedly do.   Not my monkey, not my circus.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No doubt. The older I get the more ridiculous a lot of this virtue signaling becomes. I can buy alcohol and drink it at home. Don't get drunk and drive and hurt someone. Same with any of this stuff. Really, who cares.

I am in the same boat. I don't do drugs except drink some wine. It's not worth it with my job. Too much to lose.

Now, if I find myself vacationing in Colombia when I'm 73 years old and get the chance to do a line of blow off some hooker's ass?? Eh... maybe I won't give much of a shit then.
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 9:31:06 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Spot on. Used at an appropriate age, and with the appropriate mind set shrooms can be amazingly beneficial. As soon as I hear someone say you can OD on shrooms or they are addictive I quit listing because they obviously have no clue what they are talking about.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lots of ignorance in this thread.

Prob should do some research on those types of drugs before making dumb statements about OD’ing or being addicted to those types of drugs.

It’s also a great religious discussion about why god would create such a “fun” edible mushroom.

My only prob with making drugs legal is they will be more easily abused. Used by children who’s minds aren’t developed yet and the driving aspect.

Alcohol is no different and should be in the same sentence when you are for or against drugs.

I get folks against all of it. I don’t get folks who are ok with just alcohol being legal.
Mushrooms addictive?  

However, you sure as hell can take too many.............
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 9:31:39 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Freedom is scary.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Freedom is scary.
Try watching the video instead of spouting Arfism's
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 9:33:08 PM EDT
[#21]
The machine elves are going to build Skynet to get rid of all the dirty hippies.
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 9:33:10 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
wait until someone starts to trip balls stuck in I70 traffic.  or the switchbacks crawling up the little mountain trails with cliffs on either side.

holy crap, that would terrify the fuck outta me.
View Quote
Erlich Bachman Vs Psilocybin. (Making The World a Better Place.)
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 9:34:10 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Kids have been smoking weed for the last 50 years. Those same kids brought us cell phones, refined internet technology, and the technology used in the F22 and F35. I think we'll probably be fine.

Driving while intoxicated is illegal anyway. Whether it be alcohol, marijuana or prescription medication, the substance being legal or illegal won't stop it from continuing and certainly isn't worth the sacrifice in personal freedom for all of the law abiding citizens out there.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Notice I said both are SHARPLY UP
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 9:35:41 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Freedom is scary.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Freedom is scary.
Seattle and Denver don’t care much about freedom for gun owners.
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 9:35:49 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And?
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 9:36:21 PM EDT
[#26]
All I know is, the more laws and .gov involvement, the better.
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 9:37:56 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Im good.

Look, Im sure youre a good person, and would be a great neighbor. I dont do drugs either as I have a real job.

But fuck the state. Self ownership is the most basic private property right. If you dont even own your self, you have no other right to claim you own anything else. Lets the druggies be druggies. We'll gain more than they lose.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Im good.

See this is the problem, that is not what happens. Seattle has gone from beautiful city full of libtards to a place where a lady gets raped in the middle of the day at a car dealership.
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 9:39:20 PM EDT
[#28]
A population strung out on hallucinogens what could possibly go wrong?
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 9:39:23 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I don't care.

However, if they OD or eat bad shrooms let Darwin do his job.
View Quote
Cant OD from shrooms, but they can cause psychosis to people that are normal but otherwise at risk for developing it.

Shooms are a bad recreational drug because you build up a tolerance very fast, it is not possible to get high more than about once a week.

People need a sober person around because the hallucinations can be very imtense... that is what will get people hurt. It's nothing like smoking weed.... er uh so I jave heard.

This is a stupid idea.
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 9:40:49 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
See this is the problem, that is not what happens. Seattle has gone from beautiful city full of libtards to a place where a lady gets raped in the middle of the day at a car dealership.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Im good.

I found your problem. Your "beautiful city" started full of libtards by your own admission. The eventuality you described was inevitable with or without weed. Libtards ruin everything. Period.
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 9:40:50 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Im good.

That would never happen in insert city here.
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 9:41:04 PM EDT
[#32]
This is a tough one. I am all about freedom and think its stupid that anything that grows naturally should be illegal. This being said... I have been around plenty of people both stoned out of their gourd on weed, and tripping balls on shrooms. The weedheads just think everything is hilarious and will eat all of your food. Folks who take too many mushrooms (the effects come on much slower) are seriously wasted. Awake and alert, but seeing/hearing shit that isnt there. The effects also last much longer. Denver will reap what they sow here I think.

Terrible hypothetical: I would much prefer being in traffic with Johnny sixpack than someone who ate a 1/2 ounce of shrooms an hour ago and left their buddies house because "this shit isnt working".
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 9:41:06 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Toad licking still off the table?
View Quote
My neighbor has cats, we can go cheesing any time you want!
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 9:42:49 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 9:43:44 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote
Probably less than a population strung out on SSRI’s and opioids that are handed out like candy from big pharma.
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 9:45:41 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote
Lol, so you heard on the radio, huh?  The homeless are the problem.  Full of mental illness, heroin and crime.

Legalized MJ didn't do that to Seattle or Denver.  Progressive politics did.
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 9:46:52 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 9:47:06 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Probably less than a population strung out on SSRI’s and opioids that are handed out like candy from big pharma.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If people actually knew how many mommies around them in traffic were absolutely gazeboed on meds, they wouldn't leave the house.
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 9:47:24 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Fuck it build more prisons, it creates jobs. Privatize them. Im sick of this dope bullshit. Everyone wants to get
high these days its sickening.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Legalize all drugs.

Legalize all of em, whoever is stupid enough to start doing them will likely end up in prison for
stealing shit to fund the habit.
Society would suck for several years but eventually so many idiots would be in prison the only
remaining folks would be the better side of society. Also, eventually people would respect
and understand that drugs are for losers.

Whos with me?
The prisons are already full of dopers. Completely full. So completely full they don't put most thieves in jail here.
Fuck it build more prisons, it creates jobs. Privatize them. Im sick of this dope bullshit. Everyone wants to get
high these days its sickening.
Buncha goddammits running around thinking they can do what they want with their own bodies fucking freedom bullshit.
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 9:48:25 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Says who? Vice News?
View Quote
go smoke some nut coal.
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 9:48:30 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote
Ive been to Seattle.

Please dont take offense but its the only major American city I never wish to go back to. And Ive been to a bunch.

I was there in the mid 90s. And the attitude was 'we got Starbucks, we got grunge, we got a stupid fucking space needle. errrlerlerlerler' (mocking jerk voice)

The homelessness was something Ive never seen before. And Im from SoCal.

I dont know when Seattle was considered a beautiful city, but it sure wasnt 20 years ago, let alone now after any drug legalization law has passed. Im sure the fish are still thrown just as well now as it was then. I was a young teen and the first head shop Id even been in was Seattle. Its was underground where the dumb fish were thrown. Maybe a couple stories.

Seattle sucks. And I live in Cleveland now. Ponder that.
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 9:48:55 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Good.  Psilocybe mushrooms are immensely beneficial for a variety of disorders, including PTSD and depression.
View Quote
Yep that's what most of them were used for...
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 9:49:13 PM EDT
[#43]
There are going to be a whole bunch of one timers trying mushrooms and realizing that tripping balls is not for them.

The people who really like hallucinogens are going to eat them weather they are legal or not. 95% of people are going to do them once or twice and call it good. They aren’t for everybody.
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 9:50:02 PM EDT
[#44]
View Quote
I used to smoke pot with Johnny Hopkins..
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 9:50:26 PM EDT
[#45]
I'm personally okay with it.  The problem is then that if there is an epidemic of drug users that can't hold a job, they'll channel their inner Californian to fix the issue and force the tax payers to pay for other people's choices.
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 9:51:15 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 9:51:28 PM EDT
[#47]
Good
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 9:52:28 PM EDT
[#48]
I think it’s hilarious on this site that we have people advocating against legalization of drugs because of the havoc it will wreak on cities, but they’d end welfare tomorrow if they could precipitating a modern day apocalypse.
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 9:54:44 PM EDT
[#49]
Freedom is scary.
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 9:58:16 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You ever think that maybe the stats are up because it is legal therefor people will admit to using it?

As for the DWH or whatever you want to call it being up, I'm calling BS on that one, unless you mean a statistically small number that means nothing. That's one of the big reasons IMHO that it's going to be hard for the fed to legalize it nation wide is that there's no field sobriety or breathalyzer type test to see how high you are.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top