Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 84
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 5:58:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
For those thinking he used an issued army m4.
I dont have some inside source so this is just my opinion.

It's nearly impossible to get m4 out of the vault without being the supply nco.

You would need to enter the locked armory (easy part if you drill there), get into the locked supply room, get into the locked vault, get into the locked m4 weapons rack, then exit the armory.. tough task.

Steal a humvee? Easy assuming the batteries aren't dead. Steal an m4? I don't think so but idk
View Quote
it sure didn't have a rack grade look to it either, but the picture quality was trash
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 6:00:18 PM EDT
[#2]
This dude is probably dead somewhere from a self inflicted GSW. Just wait for the buzzards
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 6:01:03 PM EDT
[#3]
There was a report on the local news, where they claimed it was confirmed that he purchased that rifle this summer.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 6:01:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

You would need to enter the locked armory (easy part if you drill there), get into the locked supply room, get into the locked vault, get into the locked m4 weapons rack, then exit the armory.. tough task.

Steal a humvee? Easy assuming the batteries aren't dead. Steal an m4? I don't think so but idk
View Quote

Picture doesn't look like an AR that would have been at an armory in Maine anyway. Free float handguard with no FSB ? 99% likely a personal rifle/pistol of somebodies.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 6:01:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Live conference now:

Robert Card sought in mass shooting incident in Lewiston that killed 18

Ugh, it's all politicians and not the investigators. Lockdown is still in effect.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 6:01:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
There was a report on the local news, where they claimed it was confirmed that he purchased that rifle this summer.
View Quote

i saw that as well
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 6:02:08 PM EDT
[#7]
What is wrong with Collins?  Glad they zoomed away.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 6:02:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Bryan  MacFarlane, 40, was participating in a cornhole tournament at  Schemengees Bar and Grille Restaurant when he was killed during  Wednesday's mass shooting in Lewiston, his sister Keri Brooks told  CNN. MacFarlane, who's part of the local deaf community, usually goes to Schemengees on  Wednesdays where other deaf people gather to play cornhole, Brooks  said.

https://www.cnn.com/us/live-news/lewiston-maine-shootings-active-shooter-10-25-23/h_63968cfacbf19b333364c83db3f27ca5
View Quote

I'm so sorry to hear this, man.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 6:02:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Reports of shots fired outside a home connected to a family member of card. Brothers house maybe

https://www.pressherald.com/2023/10/26/maine-state-police-to-present-public-update-as-search-for-suspected-lewiston-shooter-continues/
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 6:03:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
My friend and his son did not make it.

I hope when this guy dies it's slow and it fucking hurts
View Quote

I am truly sorry.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 6:04:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Is it true his weapon was taken from the unit arms room? I keep seeing that on Twitter.
View Quote

Just saw a news report that he purchased it legally this year.

It was a 7.62 X 51 caliber AR. Non-military.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 6:05:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

So her family sued the restaurant and were held liable for her death?
View Quote

I believe it was settled out of court.

Tony

Link Posted: 10/26/2023 6:05:32 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I am truly sorry.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am truly sorry.

Tragic
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 6:05:43 PM EDT
[#14]
Rhino Collins is speaking live now.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 6:05:46 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

Unless they took them out for training and he never turned it back in, and the inventory was pencil whipped at the end of drill, especially since he was a SFC and could be the guy who did the arms room inventory, and he was a Fueler which are notoriously fucked up units.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 6:05:48 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Sounds like bullshit.
View Quote

Exactly there is no way he just walked into an armory or arms room and left with an M4 or Mk18 and said “thanks guys see ya next week”

How someone came up with that I don’t know.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 6:07:33 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Rhino Collins is speaking live now.
View Quote
These people are campaigning. They aren't going to release anything important or even interesting.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 6:08:04 PM EDT
[#18]
Has the perp been caught?

Condolences to the friends and families of the victims.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 6:08:12 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
These people are campaigning. They aren't going to release anything important or even interesting.
View Quote

Yup.

Nearly ten minutes in, and no updates on the investigation yet.  Just condolences to families and thanks to LE.  
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 6:09:17 PM EDT
[#20]
Fuck Jared Golden.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 6:09:19 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
That’s clearly a shitty picture that doesn’t clearly show shit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I can’t keep up with the thread, but have we talked about the second shooter?  Witness video from the scene clearly shows 2 people with guns running from the scene.   Pics taken from Fox News video this am.  The one in all black had the weapon light on while running.  Appeared to be a rifle. AR style?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/128278/IMG_9682_jpeg-3005206.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/128278/IMG_9679_jpeg-3005207.JPG

That’s clearly a shitty picture that doesn’t clearly show shit.

Yep….that’s bigfoot level “clear picture”
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 6:10:11 PM EDT
[#22]
Congressman Jared Golden just stated he has always opposed AWB but now is the time to get these "weapons of war" off the streets  
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 6:10:35 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

Damn. My condolences.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 6:10:40 PM EDT
[#24]
So weird that this mass shooting happened just as Judge Benitez’s California assault weapons ban ruling is about to go to the Supreme Court, possibly setting the precedent that all of those bans are illegal.

Very weird indeed.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 6:10:40 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Congressman Jared Golden just stated he has always opposed AWB but now is the time to get these "weapons of war" off the streets  
View Quote

lol
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 6:11:39 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Has the perp been caught?

Condolences to the friends and families of the victims.
View Quote

Negative, Ghost Rider.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 6:13:45 PM EDT
[#27]
maine rinos arriving to fuck us all
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 6:13:46 PM EDT
[#28]
Susan Collins has no shame.

Looks like she does have Parkinson's though.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 6:13:53 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
So weird that this mass shooting happened just as Judge Benitez’s California assault weapons ban ruling is about to go to the Supreme Court, possibly setting the precedent that all of those bans are illegal.

Very weird indeed.
View Quote

Just like I remember similarly the Vegas shooting fucking up getting suppressor laws loosened up
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 6:14:35 PM EDT
[#30]
Collins just said she supports an AWB and ban on high capacity magazines.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 6:14:48 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Wasn’t there a restaurant in tx that was shot up 20-30yrs ago?  One of the patrons that was killed left his CCW in the vehicle as the restaurant was posted. IIRC his family sued the restaurant and won.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not sure of Maine law but it used to be in NH you could not carry in a place that served alcohol.
I was thinking that may be part of the reason he hit those places.

Gun free zones shouldn't exist

Those who erect them should be liable for the defense of those who come onto their premises.

You go out of your way to disarm people, you should be held responsible for what happens because you disarmed them.

Wasn’t there a restaurant in tx that was shot up 20-30yrs ago?  One of the patrons that was killed left his CCW in the vehicle as the restaurant was posted. IIRC his family sued the restaurant and won.

It was a she. Not he.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 6:15:05 PM EDT
[#32]
First question from the media is to Collins about her support for an AWB.  
Second question is about an AWB.

Nothing about the progress of the investigation, no new info on the shooters location, or updated status of victims.  

This press conference is fucking bullshit.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 6:16:17 PM EDT
[#33]
Looks like Collins has Parkinson's so bad she can hardly talk
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 6:16:18 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Yeah I would think under the right circumstances a DA would throw you under the bus for “shooting to kill.”  

I totally get the concept and agree a POS shooter should be killed, but Chauvin was taught the neck hold in LEO training and that didn’t stop the DA from saying his training killed Floyd.
View Quote

Do you believe that same prosecutor would not try to throw you under the bus for "shooting to wound"?
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 6:16:19 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

If the odds of mentally ill vs not mentally ill committing murder with a firearm are effectively the same, why restrict one group and not the other, regardless of motivation?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The irony of the bullshit mental health debate in regards to firearms is that while the likelihood of suicide is higher, the likelihood of a mentally ill person, on meds or otherwise, committing a deadly violent act against others is effectively the same as a mentally healthy person. There is a statistically insignificant difference.

But the media tries hard to hide that, and the pro gun folks in the know play along so they can give the anti - gunners something to try and appease them.

Does your post maybe leave out motivation, though? I can't imagine the statistics would capture that?

If the odds of mentally ill vs not mentally ill committing murder with a firearm are effectively the same, why restrict one group and not the other, regardless of motivation?

Well the original post said deadly violent act, not murder. Defending myself could be a deadly violent act. Murder obviously isn't.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 6:16:21 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Unless they took them out for training and he never turned it back in, and the inventory was pencil whipped at the end of drill, especially since he was a SFC and could be the guy who did the arms room inventory, and he was a Fueler which are notoriously fucked up units.
View Quote

Would have to be a real shit bag supply nco then
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 6:16:46 PM EDT
[#37]
Welp. There comes a R vote for a AWB. Better hold on to the house. You now have an Aisle crosser.

Fucking old ass broken RINO senators
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 6:16:48 PM EDT
[#38]
The lady with the head shakes in the news conference is speaking of nothing but how important she is by receiving phone calls from other politicians and campaigning for gun control. Get her off the podium and let someone give condolences to the families as well as an update on the investigation and possible wherabouts of the suspect.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 6:16:56 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Very weird indeed.
View Quote

In before someone calls you a Q tard or whatever other boomer buzzwords they use here
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 6:17:47 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

Every single one of these democrats that is supposedly against gun bans always folds. A democrat is anti gun, period.

A republican may or may not be.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 6:17:54 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

I can’t stand her Parkonsonian shaking only because she’s a shitbag Rhino.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 6:18:00 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
maine rinos arriving to fuck us all
View Quote

Collins… yes
Golden…democrat elected due to a rank choice voting debacle.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 6:18:38 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Very weird indeed.
View Quote

Is it ? I doubt the court will hear that for quite awhile.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 6:19:27 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
This dude is probably dead somewhere from a self inflicted GSW. Just wait for the buzzards
View Quote
I'm with you.  
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 6:19:41 PM EDT
[#45]
Fucking faggot.... hopefully he is rotting in the woods being eaten by critters.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 6:20:32 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

That's a shame.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 6:20:41 PM EDT
[#47]
The press conference was a bunch of grand standing by politicians.  

No update on the manhunt, the suspect or the victims.  It was simply an opportunity for politicians to grandstand.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 6:21:03 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

They took zero questions.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 6:21:20 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

In before someone calls you a Q tard or whatever other boomer buzzwords they use here
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 10/26/2023 6:21:26 PM EDT
[#50]
Government goes on and on about red flag laws, yet this dude was the poster boy for who they should have swooped in and disarmed, (armed, hearing voices telling him to murder, making threats, etc )  until he was found to not be a danger to society,  yet they yawned and released him to roam free, meanwhile, innocent dude gets red flagged by his wife by saying she feels scared, during divorce in order to fuck him over, and they raid his house like he’s a Hamas terror cell.
Page / 84
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top