Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 84
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 10:08:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It wasn't all that long ago that every able bodied man in that vicinity would be out looking for this POS instead of scared and locked down. Especially victims relatives.
View Quote
Yep, the whole town would form a posse.

Night of the Living Dead Part 10 Ending
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 10:11:28 AM EDT
[#2]
If he’s hearing voices in his head, why would his getting hearing aids even be relevant? How is a device outside of the head even able to affect a process inside the brain when there is no outside stimulus needed in that process?
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 10:12:58 AM EDT
[#3]
I bet the LEO's will get a workout when deer season opens and gunshots start.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 10:16:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
If he’s hearing voices in his head, why would his getting hearing aids even be relevant? How is a device outside of the head even able to affect a process inside the brain when there is no outside stimulus needed in that process?
View Quote

Probably just the timing. To a crazy person he’s not hearing voices in his head, he’s actually hearing them and it may correlate, at least to him, to when he got new hearing aids.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 10:16:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
If he's hearing voices in his head, why would his getting hearing aids even be relevant? How is a device outside of the head even able to affect a process inside the brain when there is no outside stimulus needed in that process?
View Quote
Just a correlation, doesn't mean a causation. Maybe it was really happening before but he could save face by blaming it on the hearing aids. Maybe like someone suggested earlier he really was a douche and people did talk behind his back because they knew he couldn't hear them before and the relative was just trying to calm him. No one really knows and no one has all the truthful info.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 10:16:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Stress inoculation is a thing and not many people have it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Totally agree at the initial seek cover.

I don't think many people have the "counter attack" part automatically set as the next action...they are more of the "oppum in the stairway" types :/

Stress inoculation is a thing and not many people have it.

Also important to recognize that stress inoculation fades over time. We might not react now in the same way we remember reacting to a stimulus 10 years ago.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 10:17:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I live 2+ hours north of this and some businesses around me are closed due to this situation. I think this shit is completely fucking ridiculous but that's just me. I get being scared but people have to live.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hopefully they catch this guy soon. My boss grew up in that town and her parents are friends with his parents, small world. They are locked down and scared to go out from what she told me.

I live 2+ hours north of this and some businesses around me are closed due to this situation. I think this shit is completely fucking ridiculous but that's just me. I get being scared but people have to live.
Im 1.5hrs away, and a few Dunks have no donuts today because the bakery in that town is closed.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 10:17:13 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
So where is the cucksucker.....how many ELITE Leo do we need? How about hiring some salty vets who can actually get shit done, not tactards in effing team Wendy and multicam with suppressed mk18s......all this money being spent for one dude. Not ONE PERSON ran towards him. People ran away, hit in the bowling pins and let people.die.....grab ur effing BALLS and take the mf OUT. this country has become gummie bear soft. One mf with a revolver could have ended this....but then again the bowling alley prolly has a no guns inside sign on it. Would be perfect irony.

Shits prolly gonna end like Vegas....no motive no guy, no video of shit, nothing.

We know he's been crazy....and yet.......

/rant.
View Quote

If you’d watch some of the interviews, the bartender grabbed a knife and charged him before being shot and in the bowling alley a survivor told the story of two men making sure families were down and then charged him unarmed and were both killed.  

Yes, doesn’t look like any one was carrying, but it does sound like at both places people ran toward and were killed
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 10:18:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Just a correlation, doesn't mean a causation. Maybe it was really happening before but he could save face by blaming it on the hearing aids. Maybe like someone suggested earlier he really was a douche and people did talk behind his back because they knew he couldn't hear them before and the relative was just trying to calm him. No one really knows and no one has all the truthful info.
View Quote

Hope it doesn't become another Vegas-like enigma.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 10:18:37 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Timing maybe. Maybe the clarity he got from the hearing aids made the already existing internal dialogue louder and he couldn't ignore it anymore. Maybe got off his meds and it was a side effect. Could be a number of things
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 10:19:22 AM EDT
[#11]
Press conference with actual info going on now:
LIVE: Maine officials provide update on mass shootings and manhunt in Lewiston

Link Posted: 10/27/2023 10:20:07 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Nobody needs to look into it, because it didn't happen.  Who was talking about this guy?  The school kids in the bowling alley who wouldn't have known him?  The deaf people he shot?  Nobody was talking about this guy.  Doubtful they even knew who he was enough to even talk about him behind his back if they wanted to.  The guy was simply crazy.  Hearing stuff that wasn't actually happening.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We have reports the shooter was hearing voices insulting him.  His family seems to think the voices contributed to him breaking.

Whether the voices were imaginary, projected by bluetooth or some other technology, or just loud whispers intentionally directed at him, someone needs to look into this.

There are currently multiple wars being fought around the globe.  We get threads saying something bad is going to happen Friday the 13th, or Friday the 20th, or within the next 96 hours.  When something bad actually does happen, why do we automatically assume it is unrelated?  Just because he doesn't fit some pre-conceived religious, ancestral or racial profile?  Just because he didn't blow himself up (in a crowded place) with a bomb?

The literature on how to identify people susceptible to manipulation and recruitment is out on the internet.  Whe should not assume adversaries in the global wars are not smart enough to find and use this information.  We like to think people halfway around the world are dumb, but how smart would it be if they figured out a way to attack us when we don't even suspect it was them that controlled the attack?

Just a reminder: Tormenting the shooter was a factor in the Parkland shooting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TOFaW9FgPA
Nobody needs to look into it, because it didn't happen.  Who was talking about this guy?  The school kids in the bowling alley who wouldn't have known him?  The deaf people he shot?  Nobody was talking about this guy.  Doubtful they even knew who he was enough to even talk about him behind his back if they wanted to.  The guy was simply crazy.  Hearing stuff that wasn't actually happening.
This guy back on page 45 says the whole town was talking about him.  I'll admit the guy in the video doesn't seem completely credible, but I'm not going to ignore what he said just because he leads an alternative lifestyle.

People knew to 'stay away' from Robert Card, says Maine resident
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 10:21:23 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote
The hearing aids aren't relevant other than they gave him something else to fixate upon.

Link Posted: 10/27/2023 10:22:17 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Yep, the whole town would form a posse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6IDNqHuHmE
View Quote

3:10 to Yuma (2007) - I hate posses

Link Posted: 10/27/2023 10:23:03 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Eric rudolph was on the run for 7 years
View Quote

Rudolph had help from his supporters by giving him food and water in the woods. Nobody is going to help this guy.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 10:24:27 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Have they released what the "suicide note" said?
View Quote
No

Hopefully he fucked up his suicide and is agonizingly fading away as we speak - with rats gnawing on his nuts.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 10:24:35 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
For those of us that are conspiracy theorists.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTdxhpOuylo
View Quote

The amount of “LES” information that’s pumped out by various JRIC’s across the country that reference violent threats by mentally disturbed people is astounding. They could say the sun will rise on 11 December 2027 and it would come true.

There’s no need for a conspiracy, it’s a large and well known problem and you don’t need to be a fortune teller to predict the behaviors we’re seeing.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 10:24:35 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

If you’d watch some of the interviews, the bartender grabbed a knife and charged him before being shot and in the bowling alley a survivor told the story of two men making sure families were down and then charged him unarmed and were both killed.  

Yes, doesn’t look like any one was carrying, but it does sound like at both places people ran toward and were killed
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So where is the cucksucker.....how many ELITE Leo do we need? How about hiring some salty vets who can actually get shit done, not tactards in effing team Wendy and multicam with suppressed mk18s......all this money being spent for one dude. Not ONE PERSON ran towards him. People ran away, hit in the bowling pins and let people.die.....grab ur effing BALLS and take the mf OUT. this country has become gummie bear soft. One mf with a revolver could have ended this....but then again the bowling alley prolly has a no guns inside sign on it. Would be perfect irony.

Shits prolly gonna end like Vegas....no motive no guy, no video of shit, nothing.

/rant.

Shhhhhhhh, Hot Pockets is on a roll...
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 10:25:05 AM EDT
[#19]
Lots of businesses, public buildings and schools still locked down/closed in my area

Quoted:

It wasn't all that long ago that every able bodied man in that vicinity would be out looking for this POS instead of scared and locked down. Especially victims relatives.
View Quote

If I could, I would be. What do you think will happen if armed citizens go out and join the feds and local LEO in the manhunt, in 2023?
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 10:25:22 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

That's some interesting projection to turn the hypothetical DV into the wife's "fault" with literally no information at all.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This could be whole reason.

Dude finds his wife is banging everyone in his unit, she kicks him out, gets restraining order, then goes out on the town, bowling and bar hopping, showing off new men just to piss him off even more.

He finally explodes.

That's some interesting projection to turn the hypothetical DV into the wife's "fault" with literally no information at all.

Happens quite a bit. Decent white knighting attempt, though.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 10:27:34 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
This guy back on page 45 says the whole town was talking about him.  I'll admit the guy in the video doesn't seem completely credible, but I'm not going to ignore what he said just because he leads an alternative lifestyle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9e85YhWMFuI
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
We have reports the shooter was hearing voices insulting him.  His family seems to think the voices contributed to him breaking.

Whether the voices were imaginary, projected by bluetooth or some other technology, or just loud whispers intentionally directed at him, someone needs to look into this.

There are currently multiple wars being fought around the globe.  We get threads saying something bad is going to happen Friday the 13th, or Friday the 20th, or within the next 96 hours.  When something bad actually does happen, why do we automatically assume it is unrelated?  Just because he doesn't fit some pre-conceived religious, ancestral or racial profile?  Just because he didn't blow himself up (in a crowded place) with a bomb?

The literature on how to identify people susceptible to manipulation and recruitment is out on the internet.  Whe should not assume adversaries in the global wars are not smart enough to find and use this information.  We like to think people halfway around the world are dumb, but how smart would it be if they figured out a way to attack us when we don't even suspect it was them that controlled the attack?

Just a reminder: Tormenting the shooter was a factor in the Parkland shooting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TOFaW9FgPA

He shot up a town 15 or 20 miles from that guy.  Nobody in Lewiston gave a damn about this guy enough to talk about him.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 10:29:10 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hopefully they catch this guy soon. My boss grew up in that town and her parents are friends with his parents, small world. They are locked down and scared to go out from what she told me.

One difference was back in the day the cops would have welcomed the help and now they would discourage it and possibly end up shooting people in the woods looking on their own.

Back then the cops were less equipped and staffed and there would have been a lot less of them and they would have needed the manpower. Today there is already hundreds of cops looking for him.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 10:34:29 AM EDT
[#23]
I haven't the will power to read through 69 pages. Did they get um yet?
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 10:35:38 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I haven't the will power to read through 69 pages. Did they get um yet?
View Quote
The title and OP are updated.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 10:36:01 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
We have reports the shooter was hearing voices insulting him.
View Quote
Thats exactly what schizophrenia does. Look it up on youtube. Schizophrenics do vids to share their experiences when they're off their meds. They literally hear voices they think are coming from other people around them, telling then they suck, or they're worthless, an asshole, etc....
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 10:36:42 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

One difference was back in the day the cops would have welcomed the help and now they would discourage it and possibly end up shooting people in the woods looking on their own.

Back then the cops were less equipped and staffed and there would have been a lot less of them and they would have needed the manpower. Today there is already hundreds of cops looking for him.
View Quote

No argument with any of that here.

But back in the day, before the massive law enforcement RESPONSE we didn't have these shootings did we?

And the people looking for this guy right now are the same people who would arrest you if they had ever found you armed in that bowling alley in the first place.

I'll take "back in the day" anytime.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 10:36:53 AM EDT
[#27]
Just curious, has the Army said that he was retired or is that going off of the Facebook convo? If he put in his retirement packet and then went mental at a following drill the unit could hammer the hell out of him and kick him out instead of retiring him. I’d not like retiring is an instant thing. Took my packet almost a year to go through the process. If he got booted instead of retired it might explain the threats against the guard unit.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 10:39:32 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Press conference with actual info going on now:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwB9hkqDd88
View Quote

That was a solid press conference.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 10:40:03 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

I don't think it really is. Like I said earlier when people with mental illness experience auditory hallucinations earplugs/muffs make them worse where as making ambient noise louder helps.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 10:40:26 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I hadn't seen any of this info.
View Quote

Motive, we're talking motive here.

For every 'out of the blue' crazy white guy violennt outburst I bet 'wimmin issues' are at the heart of it most of the time.

Or maybe he's been a loonie for a long time, but he has a son , the son would know more
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 10:41:19 AM EDT
[#31]
Did anything ever come to light about the child porn stuff? Was that indeed him and was it a felony(I have no clue if all child porn stuff is a felony)?

There is just so much fucked up stuff in this case.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 10:42:48 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

Ignore? Perhaps not but rest assured that the majority of alternate lifestyle folks have an anti-gun agenda and they make sure to never let a crisis go to waste.

They're also, for the most part raging liberals and lying to further their agenda is a common modus-operandi of the left.  Ends justify the means and all that jazz.

Is this guy lying? Who knows but I'd say that the odds are that he is.  I'd like to see who corroborates his story.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 10:46:20 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Hunting season notwithstanding. What about Halloween?

One of the nurses I work with lives 20 minutes from there and school is closed still.

How long are people going to stay locked down?

This isn't a judgement thing. I'm wondering if he is planning to show again at another large gathering.

I consider there's 3 courses of action he planned for.

1. Suicide

2. Hit and run until he's killed or he kills a specific target.

3. E&E in the woods
View Quote

(im not trained in any way on this, i just read a lot)

So I've kind of lumped crime into 2 groups, social and anti social(great book about it "scaling force") but social is in some way based on social standing (he dissed me, made me look bad, jumped into gang, she made me look bad so i raped her) IE there is a social gain of some sort perceived or actual from the actions. Polar bear hunting isnt done solo or without a camera, flash loot mobs are group activities and people know each other(plus they get free whatever);   A LA Blood gangbanger is going to go to San Antonio and shoot up the Crips there to get respect on the corner of Florance and Normandy in east LA; he will go to some local street and target local targets would it accomplish the mission of "kill Crips" yes, would it get social status increase, no; plus you coudlnt brag about it ) and antisocial (i wanted those sneakers so i stabbed him to make him sit still and took them, I wanted the bag of money so i shot the bank guard.. ect). A path from A to B, though warped is comprehensible; heck even Mansen had a path from A to B, he wanted race war so he tried to start is with a gruesome murder spree via cult; had he planted some of those pick combs and a black panther beret at the scene he might have gotten more traction, IIRC he did some graffiti in blood that was pro black panthers.  In this case the path isnt really there, but he apparently perceives a path. News is reporting that his family is saying he "heard" people at those two places talking bad about him through his new hearing aids.

So a "normal" person would be having some serious guilt at this point, and thus suicide is "the only way out" etc. I don't think he accidentally in a fit of rage shot up 2 different miles apart venues.  Based on this guy being literally a formerly committed nut case, im going to say that he doesn't 100% understand that he gunned down innocent people. So i'm betting against suicide.

I think that he somehow has decided he is in a weird "They Live" world (sunglasses for him alone) and he alone has seen the "others" and "done right" . So a E&E/hit and run thing might very well be on the table as an option for him as he see things. We don't know what his objectives are, with a street corner drug beef there is a combination of social status and economic gain that results in shootings; there are somewhat defined objectives for those shootings. Right wrong, whatever there is a "reason" , in this case the reason appears to be completely perceivable by him alone. So based on that i cant imagine that we will have an easy time defining it.

I mean look at the basics of the movie "They Live" from the average person view (no glasses, don't know about aliens), 2 random nut jobs killed cops, shot up bank, stormed a TV station and shot it up killing dozens , , then were shot...  doesnt make sense to outsiders, but to the "insiders who hear the voices" it made complete sense. I'm thinking this will be a long drawn out saga.  

Link Posted: 10/27/2023 10:46:23 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Did anything ever come to light about the child porn stuff? Was that indeed him and was it a felony(I have no clue if all child porn stuff is a felony)?

View Quote
That was the wrong guy.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 10:46:45 AM EDT
[#35]
Double post
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 10:47:18 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah bet that is postponed or canceled there this year if they dont find him by then.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 10:47:25 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I don't think it really is. Like I said earlier when people with mental illness experience auditory hallucinations earplugs/muffs make them worse where as making ambient noise louder helps.
View Quote

It seems like this guy went off the rails over a pretty short period of time decently late in life. I’m really surprised there wasn’t events that occurred outside the past year that would lend a clue to his mental deterioration. I mean there’s no way he’s a E-7 in a fueler unit and hasn’t had to deal with mind numbing stupidity. How he hasn’t snapped before now is surprising I guess. I’m no SME though.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 10:48:44 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
You missed the point.

If more people were vigilant and not complacent, every town USA would have people always ready to tackle some asshole coming through the door. But civvies don't think like that.

Also, why not make opening hunting day into a manhunt day?
View Quote

They don’t think like that because mass shootings are very rare.

Most “civvies” aren’t fighting a war, so yeah….

Yeah.  Manhunt day.  That would work great.

Link Posted: 10/27/2023 10:49:31 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Ignore? Perhaps not but rest assured that the majority of alternate lifestyle folks have an anti-gun agenda and they make sure to never let a crisis go to waste.

They're also, for the most part raging liberals and lying to further their agenda is a common modus-operandi of the left.  Ends justify the means and all that jazz.

Is this guy lying? Who knows but I'd say that the odds are that he is.  I'd like to see who corroborates his story.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

“alternative lifestyle”

The guy coincidentally knows the parties, says all the correct talking point buzzwords, and talks like no Mainer I have met before.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 10:49:34 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This, and looking for a psychotic 40yr old man armed with a rifle is not exactly something elderly people should be out doing.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 10:49:40 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Different guy entirely
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 10:50:10 AM EDT
[#42]
Several news sources are reporting that he used a 308 rifle, so technically it wasn't an AR-15.  Not that it matters...  
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 10:50:33 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Yeah bet that is postponed or canceled there this year if they dont find him by then.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They better get the word out right away then, it opens for residents tomorrow
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 10:52:24 AM EDT
[#44]
All those people during the attack and none of them were carrying, if there is any lesson to be learned by the sheep it is to always carry.  If you love your family you should do your duty and protect them with a gun, not hopelessly run into a gunfight screaming with your empty hands only to get mowed down, damn it people will never learn from this though.  Sorry but real life is not some Mayberry fantasy land, there are bad people out there and they will kill you and everyone you love without hesitating.

If there are signs posted against carry and they don't provide multiple layers of armed security then they don't give a damn about my life so they don't get my money.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 10:53:02 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

They don't think like that because mass shootings are very rare.

Most "civvies" aren't fighting a war, so yeah .

Yeah.  Manhunt day.  That would work great.
View Quote
The manhunt day was a joke. I've seen the PA hunters buck fever. Terrible shots.

As I sit on this mill, I watch the door for movement. I'm always waiting. Complacency and stupidity kill. Head on a swivel. Even as I type. Not everyone's like that tho. I never turned mine off and became "comfortable".

Like was said before...trying to disarm us, to teach kids that guns are bad, to not be prepared, it makes the masses soft. They should have classes on self defense in high school, not how the effing SQUARE DANCE or whatever they pick. We need to harden up. Utopia is dangerous.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 10:54:33 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

/rant.
View Quote

@haveblue83 shut up. Two men ran towards the guy and died at the bowling alley and the manager is Schmengees grabbed a knife and tried to stop him.

Link Posted: 10/27/2023 10:57:05 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

It seems like this guy went off the rails over a pretty short period of time decently late in life. I’m really surprised there wasn’t events that occurred outside the past year that would lend a clue to his mental deterioration. I mean there’s no way he’s a E-7 in a fueler unit and hasn’t had to deal with mind numbing stupidity. How he hasn’t snapped before now is surprising I guess. I’m no SME though.
View Quote

My mom's illness didn't really manifest until her late thirties.  Well past where typical schizophrenia is supposed to happen.  I'm convinced the trauma of my dad's suicide helped to kick it into full-blown madness.  Did the guy suffer anything traumatic in the last few years?
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 10:57:52 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
its a sad day in America when you cant take your kids bowling without the risk of being shot...
View Quote
Life in America, or anywhere else, has never been perfectly safe. Life is risk. Period.
You just need to maintain perspective. American children are, in all likelihood, safer in bowling alleys than they are at home.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 10:58:06 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

@haveblue83 shut up. Two men ran towards the guy and died at the bowling alley and the manager is Schmengees grabbed a knife and tried to stop him.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

/rant.

We are still deep in fog of war stuff, don't believe the stories you hear, especially the ones that you like.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 10:58:23 AM EDT
[#50]
Why have all these elite swat units and tac'd up gear chicks walking around in mraps? Ounce of prevention vs pound of cure might be more prudent, meaning let all men of morals like we should have, be armed.
Page / 84
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top