User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 24
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 12:22:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'd like to but here's the thing.

In 3 months he has to travel back through there in the same vehicle. License plate readers being what they are, I don't want to risk this getting out on the internet.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Post up who the cocksuckers are
I'd like to but here's the thing.

In 3 months he has to travel back through there in the same vehicle. License plate readers being what they are, I don't want to risk this getting out on the internet.

The fact that you have to worry about this in America is fucking disgusting, but you ain't wrong.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 12:23:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Did you miss the post where it is illegal in some states to do traffic enforcement in an unmarked vehicle?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No. Unmarked cars are a reality that every licensed driver has to deal with, OP’s son doesn’t get an exception.

Did you miss the post where it is illegal in some states to do traffic enforcement in an unmarked vehicle?

Should be illegal in all 50 states......

I see the usual excuse makers have already been at it.  I would of thought after Uvalde the citizens would be getting the benefit of the doubt .....the dental plan must be better than I thought.  

Link Posted: 5/31/2023 12:24:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Let’s change the circumstances and see what ARFCOM thinks…. A ghetto rat in the hood get lit up and keeps on driving, keeps going for miles because he’s worried it might be a rival gang in that “blacked out “Dango” with lights…..

I’ll bet you dollar to donuts that virtually everyone here would summarily hang his ass on the closest lamp post, but OP’s kid can do no wrong.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is the issue. Everyone is a fucking criminal. Even if they call 911 to make sure the unmarked vehicle is an actual cop.

Let’s change the circumstances and see what ARFCOM thinks…. A ghetto rat in the hood get lit up and keeps on driving, keeps going for miles because he’s worried it might be a rival gang in that “blacked out “Dango” with lights…..

I’ll bet you dollar to donuts that virtually everyone here would summarily hang his ass on the closest lamp post, but OP’s kid can do no wrong.

Subconsciously comparing cops to a gang?

How very Freudian.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 12:24:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Concur. Seems like a story designed to rouse  the rabble……
View Quote

MT has large counties and maybe he was on his way to a truck stop to roust the lot lizards for freebies in exchange for looking the other way on their activities anyway so not a huge deal to follow until he can generate PC for a traffic stop.  Since it took so long, he probably missed getting some and beat his wife/GF when he got home, like a majority of cops do.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 12:25:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

It was an interdiction stop, with a person that didn't want to pull over.

3 hours?? I have done quite a few stops for interdiction and taken some cars apart to find hidden spots. I don't ever recall them going over an hour. And most are done in 15-20 minutes and that is just knowing where to check and how to check.

View Quote
According to my kid they removed and went through all the suitcases, camping gear, duffle bags, etc.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 12:27:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

The fact that you have to worry about this in America is fucking disgusting, but you ain't wrong.
View Quote
Several people have blasted me for that comment, I believe it's a legit concern.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 12:27:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Remember, cops can lie to you.  
View Quote

Not in Montana.  Not if they want to keep their job and certs.  Specifically prohibited.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 12:29:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I want you and RancidAR to go find me the portion of MT law where it says that calling 911 or dispatch is an immunity to prosecution on a failure to stop charge.

Go ahead, I’ll wait.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're mistaken. He doesn't have an undeniable responsibility to pull over for an unverified stranger in an unmarked vehicle.

I want you and RancidAR to go find me the portion of MT law where it says that calling 911 or dispatch is an immunity to prosecution on a failure to stop charge.

Go ahead, I’ll wait.

You produce the “failure to stop” charges that were leveled against the OPs son.

Go ahead. We are all waiting.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 12:30:09 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

3 hours?? I have done quite a few stops for interdiction and taken some cars apart to find hidden spots. I don't ever recall them going over an hour. And most are done in 15-20 minutes and that is just knowing where to check and how to check.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But is detaining someone for 3 hours reasonable?  You and I both know that if that deputy believed he could have charged him with failure to yield, and or attempting to elude, he would have.  If this happened the way that OP said, would you, as a reasonable officer, taken the same action?

I've done an entire DUI investigation, arrest, report, and transfer to jail in around that time.

I strongly suspect that 3 hours is a hefty exaggeration, but I could be wrong.

I know that I'll be roundly criticized in this thread because fuck that cop!, but I also strongly suspect that OP isn't getting the truth from the driver. I've been a cop for a little bit now, and there's a bit of stuff in the story that just isn't making sense.

OP, I'm glad your son isn't a felon and is on his way.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 12:31:37 AM EDT
[#10]
This is the price we pay to have a drug-free America.

Link Posted: 5/31/2023 12:32:00 AM EDT
[#11]
This thread sucks.

OP calls out agency but doesn't want to name them or do anything because they have to travel back and he doesn't want it on the internet.

so why even post about it???
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 12:34:19 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I'd love to get an attorney but apparently this was not State Police but a local agency.  I doubt it would be worth the trouble and expense, I'm sure they do this daily and get away with it.
View Quote

The behavior sounds like SWDTF. They can be assholes.

Ask how I know.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 12:35:43 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I've done an entire DUI investigation, arrest, report, and transfer to jail in around that time.

I strongly suspect that 3 hours is a hefty exaggeration, but I could be wrong.

I know that I'll be roundly criticized in this thread because fuck that cop!, but I also strongly suspect that OP isn't getting the truth from the driver. I've been a cop for a little bit now, and there's a bit of stuff in the story that just isn't making sense.

OP, I'm glad your son isn't a felon and is on his way.
View Quote
If there is more to the story, I'll post it.

I admittedly don't have all of the details, I'll get some more info to clear up some of the questions and if the cops were right, I'll admit it.

Link Posted: 5/31/2023 12:36:05 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
This thread sucks.

OP calls out agency but doesn't want to name them or do anything because they have to travel back and he doesn't want it on the internet.

View Quote
You mean posting information that could potentially lead to somebody finding out the actual story instead of a secondhand recounting?

That would be pure silliness!
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 12:38:54 AM EDT
[#15]
Maybe next time pull over and verify with dispatch the unmarked car is legit instead of continuing down the road for a few minutes.

You said the cop told your son the dog hit on the car and he was going to search it. I would venture a guess your son said "Ok" after that. Not that it really matters since the officer said his dog hit.

Link Posted: 5/31/2023 12:39:25 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
This thread sucks.

View Quote
I did not call out the agency because I don't have all the facts.  

I'm not putting anyone on blast, or risking my reputation until I know more.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 12:41:12 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Maybe cops shouldn't do traffic stops with unmarked cars.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Okay, I’ll say the obvious and unpopular - maybe just pull over immediately next time instead of calling 911 and making an issue of the stop when he was admittedly speeding.

Maybe cops shouldn't do traffic stops with unmarked cars.

Then enjoy the three hour long stops, or lawyer up and die on your mole hill.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 12:42:30 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

3>1.  Unreasonable versus reasonable.  I’ve never worked in a specific interdiction unit.  Im guessing a traffic stop is the basis to stop someone to search for drugs.  And everyone knows you can’t drive to church on Sunday without violating a traffic law.  Or fitting a profile.  He didn’t have any articulable suspicion to detain them and conduct that search.  None.  And didn’t want to pull over is different than being cautious about being pulled over.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 12:42:32 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

The only LE on the interstate would be MHP or County Sheriff. AFAIK, the county doesn't have any durangos. MHP runs dodges. Mostly chargers though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'd love to get an attorney but apparently this was not State Police but a local agency.  I doubt it would be worth the trouble and expense, I'm sure they do this daily and get away with it.

The only LE on the interstate would be MHP or County Sheriff. AFAIK, the county doesn't have any durangos. MHP runs dodges. Mostly chargers though.

Op isn't getting the full truth from his son. Times and length of following and the whole stop are probably bullshit. Also, why would he need to "spee up" to pass someone on the interstate?  

Op is biased and that is natural. I would be to. But in all honesty a few stretched truths can make a good traffic stop into a bad one.

What if they did have some kind of drugs? Does the kid or his gf smoke weed and didn't have it in MT smoke shop packaging? Maybe the cop just confiscated it for destruction?

Also, the 10 over ticket is usually given for doing 10-20 over and they drop it down so that it is only a $20 ticket that doesn't go on your record. I'm betting that if he was doing less then 10mph over, he wouldn't have been pulled over.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 12:43:10 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I don't disagree with most of this.

But, the officer could have easily confirmed w/ dispatch that they called to verify the unmarked car was a real cop.  Times have changed, young people question this type of thing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Okay, I'll say the obvious and unpopular - maybe just pull over immediately next time instead of calling 911 and making an issue of the stop when he was admittedly speeding.  You yourself said it - "you get that the cop was pissed he didn't over immediately".  Yes, the cop shouldn't have done blah, blah, blah and was a dick.  It's highly unlikely there is some rogue individual pulling over out of state plates near Billings.  It was obviously a cop.  Calling 911 to verify is just paranoid internet advice BS that is going to make an asshole cop be more of an asshole. Just pull over, be pleasant, don't antagonize the asshole cop.  The stop will likely go smoother.  

Had he pulled over immediately, the cop wouldn't have been on heightened alert, and would have proceeded differently.  Again, the cop was an asshole.  All the more reason not to antagonize him.  Cops working highway interdiction will key in on anything you give them.  Taking too long to pull over fits in that list of things.
I don't disagree with most of this.

But, the officer could have easily confirmed w/ dispatch that they called to verify the unmarked car was a real cop.  Times have changed, young people question this type of thing.

They will learn the hard way then, or if they had the resolve they could have the laws changed.  Bitching on the internet doesn’t seem to do much.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 12:43:17 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
You mean posting information that could potentially lead to somebody finding out the actual story instead of a secondhand recounting?

That would be pure silliness!
View Quote
This happened about 10 hours ago and I have one side of the story, you really think it makes sense for me to put this out in public without more info?

Going public and making accusations against a specific agency before I have more facts would be crazy .
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 12:43:55 AM EDT
[#22]
The police are not your friends.

The sooner “conservatives” figure that out the better.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 12:44:43 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Fuck it.  If you want to be identified as a police officer, drive a vehicle that is clearly marked as a police vehicle.

You want to play sneaky stalker don't be surprised if you get treated like a sneaky stalker.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Okay, I’ll say the obvious and unpopular - maybe just pull over immediately next time instead of calling 911 and making an issue of the stop when he was admittedly speeding.  You yourself said it - “you get that the cop was pissed he didn’t over immediately”.  Yes, the cop shouldn’t have done blah, blah, blah and was a dick.  It’s highly unlikely there is some rogue individual pulling over out of state plates near Billings.  It was obviously a cop.  Calling 911 to verify is just paranoid internet advice BS that is going to make an asshole cop be more of an asshole. Just pull over, be pleasant, don’t antagonize the asshole cop.  The stop will likely go smoother.  

Had he pulled over immediately, the cop wouldn’t have been on heightened alert, and would have proceeded differently.  Again, the cop was an asshole.  All the more reason not to antagonize him.  Cops working highway interdiction will key in on anything you give them.  Taking too long to pull over fits in that list of things.

Fuck it.  If you want to be identified as a police officer, drive a vehicle that is clearly marked as a police vehicle.

You want to play sneaky stalker don't be surprised if you get treated like a sneaky stalker.

I agree.  Still doesn’t help OP’s son much.  Sounds like a push to have the law changed would be in order.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 12:45:24 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Not in Montana.  Not if they want to keep their job and certs.  Specifically prohibited.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Remember, cops can lie to you.  

Cite please?
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 12:45:41 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Maybe next time pull over and verify with dispatch the unmarked car is legit instead of continuing down the road for a few minutes.

You said the cop told your son the dog hit on the car and he was going to search it. I would venture a guess your son said "Ok" after that. Not that it really matters since the officer said his dog hit.

View Quote
According to my son the officer said his dog alerted and he was going to search the car.  He did not ask for consent and my son did not tell him he wasn't giving consent .
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 12:46:34 AM EDT
[#26]
in the 15 years i worked in law enforcement never had I witnessed a 3 hour traffic stop. a drug interdiction stop that was found to be loaded down with dope, and with inventory, waiting for wrecker, etc. does not take 3 hours.  Sounds like your son was excited and exaggerated most of the key points of the story.  i imagine it was more like 3 miles not 30 miles, and maybe, just maybe the stop was 30 to 40 mins if they searched the car. but no longer than that at all.  unless of course you are not getting the full story... will wait for tomorrows updates.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 12:49:27 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
30 years as a road warrior here, well over 50 stops for speeding, never had that happen to me. Certainly never had the pleasure of a K9 inspection.

Not trying to justify the cops' behavior, but why did your son feel the need to call it in?  Pretty easy to tell fake cops from real cops, even an unmarked unit.

Two simple steps to making traffic stops much easier:

1) Reduce the cop's fear
2) Stroke his/her ego

If you can swallow your pride for 5 minutes and keep your dick in your pants, you'll be on your way most of the time with a warning and a wave.   Lots of folks also do inadvertent things to get on a cop's bad side.  Not pulling over right away is one of them.  The side of the highway is not the hill to die on.  You'll never win.

Yes, I've actually taught my kids certain "strategies" to dealing with traffic stops.

My last "interaction" on a traffic stop - stopped for 90 in a 65 by an Ohio Trooper:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/145716/Screenshot_20230530_212250_Gallery-2835000.jpg

PS - clean driving record, no accidents, frequent highway/interstate speeder
View Quote

This.

Having an IAFF (I am Fucking Flying ) sticker helps. But same, numerous stops over the past 15 or so years. Zero tickets doing the above.

Not justifying the cops behavior, but there is a certain way to act during a traffic stop that goes a loooong way toward not getting fucked with.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 12:51:06 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Op isn't getting the full truth from his son. Times and length of following and the whole stop are probably bullshit. Also, why would he need to "spee up" to pass someone on the interstate?  

Op is biased and that is natural. I would be to. But in all honesty a few stretched truths can make a good traffic stop into a bad one.

What if they did have some kind of drugs? Does the kid or his gf smoke weed and didn't have it in MT smoke shop packaging? Maybe the cop just confiscated it for destruction?

Also, the 10 over ticket is usually given for doing 10-20 over and they drop it down so that it is only a $20 ticket that doesn't go on your record. I'm betting that if he was doing less then 10mph over, he wouldn't have been pulled over.
View Quote
It's definitely possible that there was weed in the car, I mean they are two college kids from Austin.

Link Posted: 5/31/2023 12:59:37 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
30 years as a road warrior here, well over 50 stops for speeding, never had that happen to me. Certainly never had the pleasure of a K9 inspection.

Not trying to justify the cops' behavior, but why did your son feel the need to call it in?  Pretty easy to tell fake cops from real cops, even an unmarked unit.

Two simple steps to making traffic stops much easier:

1) Reduce the cop's fear
2) Stroke his/her ego

If you can swallow your pride for 5 minutes and keep your dick in your pants, you'll be on your way most of the time with a warning and a wave.   Lots of folks also do inadvertent things to get on a cop's bad side.  Not pulling over right away is one of them.  The side of the highway is not the hill to die on.  You'll never win.

Yes, I've actually taught my kids certain "strategies" to dealing with traffic stops.

My last "interaction" on a traffic stop - stopped for 90 in a 65 by an Ohio Trooper:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/145716/Screenshot_20230530_212250_Gallery-2835000.jpg

PS - clean driving record, no accidents, frequent highway/interstate speeder
View Quote

You got stopped in OH with a MI license and didn't get a ticket!?!? What devilry is this?
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 12:59:51 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
This happened about 10 hours ago and I have one side of the story, you really think it makes sense for me to put this out in public without more info?

Going public and making accusations against a specific agency before I have more facts would be crazy .
View Quote

Some of your accusations could likely be put to rest with the information available from the agency. Especially simple things such as the length of the stop, which a great many people here have obviously taken issue with.

It seems like such a simple thing. [shrug]
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 1:05:21 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Some of your accusations could likely be put to rest with the information available from the agency. Especially simple things such as the length of the stop, which a great many people here have obviously taken issue with.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know.  It’s been nearly ten hours and he hasn’t posted the response from the open records request yet.  
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 1:09:28 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I agree.  Still doesn’t help OP’s son much.  Sounds like a push to have the law changed would be in order.
View Quote

Maybe it’s already a large and it wasn’t followed.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 1:14:43 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Last summer, driving thru Idaho in my Black Explorer with Michigan tags, got stopped by local sheriff on the interstate for , get this, only signalling 3 blinks on lane change and the law requires 5 blinks. Every vehicle I have ever owned blinks 3 times on the the lane change mode.  Again I think his motive was my vehicle and my tags was the reason for the stop.
View Quote

After a lengthy roadside detention in Boise over my failure to use a turn signal in the turn only lane, at a T -intersection going from a 1 way street to a 1 way street with no possibility of going straight - I discovered that in Idaho they can impound and seize your vehicle over any drug amount or drug paraphernalia.

Which would explain why he repeatedly asked if he could search the vehicle after I said absultely not the first time he asked. And he kept telling me it was no big deal if I had a little weed or a weed pipe, that was no big deal. I had several rifles in the vehicle and on my way to go shooting in the desert south of Boise and didnt want to spend the next several hours while they ran the serial numbers and having to explain why my suppressors are owned by a Trust etc.  I finally got released with a warning about using my turn signal
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 1:16:07 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
According to my son the officer said his dog alerted and he was going to search the car.  He did not ask for consent and my son did not tell him he wasn't giving consent .
View Quote

This will probably be my last post on this because I hate repeating myself.  Having a dog do a search of a vehicle is not a willy nilly every stop kind of deal in this state. Doing a search of a vehicle subsequent to an alert still requires a warrant, unless permission is given and the owner/driver stands by and does not object at any time.  Even then, if there is any real suspicion, they are going to seize the car, send your kid walking, and get the warrant anyway.  No LEO wants to put in that kind of work to lose the case on a bad search.  Our supreme court has smacked down law enforcement enough times for them to realize there are certain steps that have to be taken.  

Montana is an enigmatic mix of conservatism and classical liberal ideals.  Personal privacy, and Montana's enhanced right to privacy, is one example that really makes this state unique.  Harder for LEOs, great for drug runners.  Interdiction is still done, but the steps to doing so are arduous, but clear, and by enlarge followed.  I sincerely doubt your son met the one very seasoned cop (driving an unmarked) that has made it his career goal to be on the bad side of a Supreme Court ruling and have his name immortalized in state case law.

Everything from the nature of the stop, time frame, the ticket issued, the supposed fine, and the progression of events, smacks of someone either embellishing, or flat out lying about what actually happened.  If I were his defense council I would tell him to go away until he he could at least tell a believable story.

Anyway, best of luck to you both.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 1:17:50 AM EDT
[#35]
Every organization in the entire universe has assholes in it, including law enforcement.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 1:20:25 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

You produce the “failure to stop” charges that were leveled against the OPs son.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're mistaken. He doesn't have an undeniable responsibility to pull over for an unverified stranger in an unmarked vehicle.

Go ahead, I’ll wait.

So because they didn't decide to charge it, it didn't happen?

If that's the perception, I guess cops should stop using any discretion and just write tickets or arrest for every single violation they see?
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 1:33:56 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Cite please?
View Quote

I am not lexisnexis, but I will help with some key words.  psychological coercion
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 1:35:28 AM EDT
[#38]
Karma.  It always comes around.

Referring to the cop by the way.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 1:40:38 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I think I'd talk to a lawyer.
View Quote

This. I think the cop was hoping to get lucky.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 1:45:13 AM EDT
[#40]
The officer and the backups spend 3 hours removing every piece of luggage and searching every item in the luggage (the car was stuffed full as he was staying for the summer), and finally, after finding nothing, and leaving all their belongings on the side of the road writes him a ticket for 10 over and tells him to slow it down
View Quote

And that's one of many many many reasons that people HATE interacting with the police. They are not your friends, don't care about you at all, and just make your life difficult for no reason other than they are on a power trip. Fuck that officer, may he get a flat tire every morning and evening.

Eta: police search dogs are complete bullshit and a way for officers to perform illegal searches
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 1:45:40 AM EDT
[#41]
Its approx. 32 miles across Stillwater County, and 30ish miles each through the next 2 counties.  
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 1:48:46 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
An hour is WAY to long to drag out  a traffic stop legally.

Drug cops are almost all assholes. Sure there MAY be a few decent ones but the majority are power hungry people with badges.

And if the dog alerted and no drugs were found, the dog is defective like most drug dogs are.
View Quote

Ya I thought they had like 20 mins to call a dog tops?

I was hanging out with a buddy in his car at like 12 am listening to music in a parking lot when I was 19 and cops rolled up and tried to do the whole search and shit. He declined and they called for a dog, but it was 30 mins away so they had to let us go.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 1:53:19 AM EDT
[#43]
Every day I move closer to ACAB.

Also, imagine a world in which the War on (some) Drugs never happened.

Can you imagine how different cops would be if they weren't constantly abusing citizens in order to obtain more/continued federal drug money?
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 1:56:59 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Ya I thought they had like 20 mins to call a dog tops?

View Quote
I believe OP stated that the K9 officer made the stop, but I may have misunderstood that part.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 2:03:18 AM EDT
[#45]
How many minutes and/or miles did it take for him to pull over?
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 2:08:57 AM EDT
[#46]
Be grateful they didn't plant anything during their search.

A successful drug conviction is a successful drug conviction.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 2:13:00 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

A local agency followed him for 30 miles?  The K9 handler came up to the car with his dog?   That whole story seems like BS
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A local agency followed him for 30 miles?  The K9 handler came up to the car with his dog?   That whole story seems like BS

Add to the canine handler being in plain clothes and it took an hour to find a female officer for a search. Something isn't right in Whoville.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 2:13:18 AM EDT
[#48]
Billings.
An old friend lives in Billings. He's cool, but ...
I hate that fucking town.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 2:13:45 AM EDT
[#49]
Holy shit there are some boot licking mf’ers in this thread.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 2:29:34 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
it's a drug corridor
View Quote

Which is just drug war BS, every highway is a "drug corridor".

The dog "alerts" on any vehicle the handler signals him to. More BS.
Page / 24
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top