Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 9:14:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Stupid attention whore who caved like a wet paper bag in her own state.  Fuck her.
View Quote
This, that's rich coming from her.
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 9:16:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Proverbs 29:9
If a wise person goes to court with a fool, the fool rages and scoffs, and there is no peace.

Edit: Hailey is no friend of ours.  She pissed on the the people of the south with her actions in S.C.
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 9:18:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
He was "child prodigy" pundit pushed into the limelight by his coach-father and Joe Farah of World Net Daily.

What branch of service was he in? Where is his wife and children? What job has he held in the real world?

The kid is punching above his weight...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shapiro identifies as a boomer.
He was "child prodigy" pundit pushed into the limelight by his coach-father and Joe Farah of World Net Daily.

What branch of service was he in? Where is his wife and children? What job has he held in the real world?

He smells of controlled opposition to me. Not from a left/right political agenda, but globalist. He always parrots the “Nation of Immigrants” bullshit.
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 9:20:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Educate with the fist shot, if they’re resilient, then pwn them.
View Quote
That's my approach. I kill their argument with facts, logic, and common sense. Then if they continue or act like an ass I go for the jugular and publicly humiliate them.

One key to owning liberals is do not let them dodge questions. Make it apparent to everyone reading along that the lefty is dodging or deflecting. Force them to answer or humiliate them for refusing to answer. This works well on the "NeverTrump" (trolls posing as NeverTrump Republicans) idiots on Arf as well.
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 9:21:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I agree, but how do you debate against people who are illogical and semi-retarded?
View Quote
In reality you don't if they are at that point. Once you realize the person is a moonbat that will not change your mission switches to making that person look like the biggest idiot possible for the people reading the thread/comments.

Remember 99.87% of the war isn't converting liberals, it's making sure the propaganda they spew doesn't infect the brains of fence-sitters or the poorly educated.
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 9:23:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Kind of interesting to hear Ben say that. His whole MO in the past has been to "own the libs". He's even said previously that you can't use logic and reason with them and the whole problem is that they only understand emotion. He's always been a proponent of attacking them as immoral and "owning" them in the past.
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 9:29:45 AM EDT
[#7]
FNH.
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 9:30:19 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
The left has gone beyond the point of logical thought and concourse in conversation. They have been trained to immediately retreat into their I am offended, you are a Nazi/racist/homophobe/xenophobe...etc. hysterical shrieking as soon as they realize you have a different point of view. Their world revolves around 10 second sound bytes, misstated and misrepresented facts, and outright lies.
View Quote
QFT
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 9:39:08 AM EDT
[#9]
There is no "convincing" moonbats. There is only making them look so deranged and retarded that the fence sitters take notice. Give them enough rope and they hang themselves, hardly any work required.
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 9:39:16 AM EDT
[#10]
One day, a scorpion looked around at the mountain where he lived and decided that he wanted a change. So he set out on a journey through the forests and hills. He climbed over rocks and under vines and kept going until he reached a river.
The river was wide and swift, and the scorpion stopped to reconsider the situation. He couldn't see any way across. So he ran upriver and then checked downriver, all the while thinking that he might have to turn back.
Suddenly, he saw a frog sitting in the rushes by the bank of the stream on the other side of the river. He decided to ask the frog for help getting across the stream.
"Hellooo Mr. Frog!" called the scorpion across the water, "Would you be so kind as to give me a ride on your back across the river?"
"Well now, Mr. Scorpion! How do I know that if I try to help you, you wont try to kill me?" asked the frog hesitantly.
"Because," the scorpion replied, "If I try to kill you, then I would die too, for you see I cannot swim!"
Now this seemed to make sense to the frog. But he asked. "What about when I get close to the bank? You could still try to kill me and get back to the shore!"
"This is true," agreed the scorpion, "But then I wouldn't be able to get to the other side of the river!"
"Alright then...how do I know you wont just wait till we get to the other side and THEN kill me?" said the frog.
"Ahh...," crooned the scorpion, "Because you see, once you've taken me to the other side of this river, I will be so grateful for your help, that it would hardly be fair to reward you with death, now would it?!"
So the frog agreed to take the scorpion across the river. He swam over to the bank and settled himself near the mud to pick up his passenger. The scorpion crawled onto the frog's back, his sharp claws prickling into the frog's soft hide, and the frog slid into the river. The muddy water swirled around them, but the frog stayed near the surface so the scorpion would not drown. He kicked strongly through the first half of the stream, his flippers paddling wildly against the current.
Halfway across the river, the frog suddenly felt a sharp sting in his back and, out of the corner of his eye, saw the scorpion remove his stinger from the frog's back. A deadening numbness began to creep into his limbs.
"You fool!" croaked the frog, "Now we shall both die! Why on earth did you do that?"
The scorpion shrugged, and did a little jig on the drownings frog's back.
"I could not help myself. It is my nature."
Then they both sank into the muddy waters of the swiftly flowing river.
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 9:54:42 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
You cannot reason a person out of a position they didn't reason themselves into.
View Quote
This right here is the correct answer.  These people deserve to be "owned" as it's the only possible way to reach them, and that's almost non existent.
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 9:54:49 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
If they could be convinced, they wouldn't be liberals.
View Quote
Well, this pretty much sums it up.
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 10:10:52 AM EDT
[#13]
I like Ben......but he is just another arrow in the quiver.  Definitely not the only arrow, not even the best arrow, but an arrow nonetheless.

No point in using logic on a Libtard, unless a potential conversion candidate or two is listening to the discussion.
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 10:19:00 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I agree, but how do you debate against people who are illogical and semi-retarded?
View Quote
You don't...…..that's why many years ago I just decided just to mock and ridicule them.

It is more fun.

Link Posted: 7/26/2018 10:20:21 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
You don't...…..that's why many years ago I just decided just to mock and ridicule them.

It is more fun.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is more fun.

That it is.
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 10:27:08 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Shapiro's problem is that he is the elite.

Harvard law grad by, what 23?

The whole point of the swamp is that people like Shapiro get to rule the world.

so he is conflicted by being an orthodox jew who sees the evil of the left in the grand scale while, at the same time, the threat Trump poses to his own personal agency.

The neo-cons and the national review types think this is a debate over best governance with the implicit assumption that the winner of the debate will be ivy league grads and they still get to run the world.

This isn't a debate.  This is a war over who gets to control my life.  Harvard law grads or me.

Choose wisely, Ben.

[screams in conservative values]
View Quote
I've always thought it was a glaring oversight that our society does not send its "intellectuals" into the real world.  The Greeks didn't do this.  Socrates, for instance, fought in the army prior to being a philosopher.  But here you are expected to go straight from academia into more academia, or a think tank, or journalism, etc.  So many bad ideas could be avoided by experiencing how the world actually works.
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 10:32:57 AM EDT
[#17]
Nikki Haley is JEB Bush with a dick.
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 10:38:28 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Nikki Haley is JEB Bush with a dick.
View Quote
Tranny thread?  
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 10:41:37 AM EDT
[#19]
FBS.......
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 10:45:18 AM EDT
[#20]
Alinsky works. Use it. Ridicule and ownage are a big part of it. Fix your opponent in place and use their rules against them. There is no good defense against ridicule.
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 10:47:09 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote
He is.

But he's still a fucking kid.  And it shows with his nevertrumper bullshit.

He's a waste of time when he talks about anything Trump, logic and reason go out the window and he whines like he got fucked in the ass and wasn't paid properly for it.
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 10:49:25 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote
Holy shit that's the funniest thing I'll read all day.
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 10:50:41 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
You cannot reason a person out of a position they didn't reason themselves into.
View Quote
When it comes to belief and faith, eventually someone says, "I am a Christian," or "I am a Hindu," or "I am a Buddhist." Once they reach that point, their belief structure is cemented enough that very few ever leave it.

It's no different with, "I am a Leftist."

It's their religion.  Heaven, perfection, and the end of human suffering is just around the corner, and unfortunately the unbelievers must disappear before we can get there.

As someone said already, changing these people's minds is fairly useless.  Best to mock and ridicule the absurdity of their position to the benefit of the uninformed/fence-sitters.
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 10:51:51 AM EDT
[#24]
They both are trying to fight a "stand up fight", unfortunately that is not how one wins.
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 10:54:01 AM EDT
[#25]
WINNING: Shapiro educates smug egotistical SJW on basic logic skills
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 10:54:08 AM EDT
[#26]
I prefer the kick em while they're down mentality. Fuck the left
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 10:55:00 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 10:55:07 AM EDT
[#28]
No matter how much education you receive, people must find out and be reborn on their own.  It has to be unerstood from inside.

Unless you use a whip.
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 11:02:10 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote
We did the "educational" phase years ago - it didn't work out.  Now we're at the "Fuck you, you're an idiot. Here's why:" phase. The next phase involves bullets.
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 11:10:19 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Listening to people like this would have gotten president Hillary. Marginalizing and ridiculing a viewpoint is an extremely effective strategy thats been used against the right for years, and is now effectively being used against the left.
View Quote
Snipped for accuracy. FBS
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 11:13:12 AM EDT
[#31]
If you ever needed more proof that Shapiro and Nikki Haley are both untrustworthy Fakes, this is it. Notice that Beck trotted out the same "reach across the aisle" bullshit a few months ago when he cuddled with a notorious feminist. Will be interesting to see what James Woods and Vox Day say about this "please stop winning" speech.
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 11:14:58 AM EDT
[#32]
That article is RINOspeak.
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 11:15:30 AM EDT
[#33]
Somehow I think that Libs are too stuck in stupid to be receptive to the truth.
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 11:16:20 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Big +1.

We're at war with these Marxists and Ben Shapiro and Whorly still want to play nice like it's 1987 or something. Fuck them. They're establishment gatekeepers. Get out of our way while we own the libs, you limp-wristed pussies.
View Quote
If our side had been playing hardball back then we wouldn't be in so much of a mess.
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 11:16:21 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
The Democrats claimed she did during her last election run for Gov. here.  I guess it's OK to quote Dems now??

As far as her telling the students what she did, I have to agree.  These are high school students that are still developing opinions about life.  They might be just repeating what they say because they hear Mom or Dad saying it.  Convince them they are wrong early, less fight when they are older.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
As dead wrong as sucking another man's dick while your husband is deployed overseas.

What a soulless skank.

Fuck that blindly ambitious, power-hungry whore.
Wait, Haley did that???
The Democrats claimed she did during her last election run for Gov. here.  I guess it's OK to quote Dems now??

As far as her telling the students what she did, I have to agree.  These are high school students that are still developing opinions about life.  They might be just repeating what they say because they hear Mom or Dad saying it.  Convince them they are wrong early, less fight when they are older.
While in theory you aren't wrong, the vast majority of kids in high school couldn't give two flying fucks about politics.  Think back to high school.....is politics what everyone was talking about around the lunch table and parking lot after school?  Lol fuck no.

Young voters tend to me more liberal, as they place a much higher importance on social issues compared to things like foreign trade policy, economics, judgeship appointees, etc.  As you get older, your priorities change and you adapt your views accordingly.  This is not some new phenomenon.  It's been going on for decades upon decades.
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 11:20:23 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What exactly do those things have to do with anything about being a political commentator?

So what you are saying is that you would give his views much more credit if only he blew a load in some broad (well, as long as he said some words in front of god first)?
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 11:24:18 AM EDT
[#37]
MacLaine: “Hans, you motherfucker, you made your point, now let them pull back!”

Hans Gruber: “Thank you mr. Cowboy, I’ll take it under advisement... hit them again.”
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 11:30:41 AM EDT
[#38]
Cant use reason and logic with folks who've reached "terminal liberalism".

Shapiro is a dumbass and haley is a prototypical rino......neither should be the face of current conservatism.
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 11:33:03 AM EDT
[#39]
There are many democrats who will never be persuaded

Others are coming around and the midterms will tell us more
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 11:36:07 AM EDT
[#40]
fuck that

fire with fire
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 11:47:21 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
That's my approach. I kill their argument with facts, logic, and common sense. Then if they continue or act like an ass I go for the jugular and publicly humiliate them.

One key to owning liberals is do not let them dodge questions. Make it apparent to everyone reading along that the lefty is dodging or deflecting. Force them to answer or humiliate them for refusing to answer. This works well on the "NeverTrump" (trolls posing as NeverTrump Republicans) idiots on Arf as well.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Educate with the fist shot, if they’re resilient, then pwn them.

Agreed. I read this article the other day and this is basically what it said as well. Despite what you read in GD, there are a lot of moderate liberals who truly have never heard a differing point of view. Show them one, without being an asshole.

At the point where they get mouthy or cross a line, then all bets are off.

When debating IRL I always start with respect and facts- something they have likely never heard.
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 11:57:08 AM EDT
[#42]
That was fun to watch, thanks
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 11:58:02 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
He smells of controlled opposition to me. Not from a left/right political agenda, but globalist. He always parrots the “Nation of Immigrants” bullshit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

While at the same time a blood and soil Zionist.
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 12:01:07 PM EDT
[#44]
Folks want you dead, or at least unemployed and deprived of what is yours.

Being "owned" is the best they should expect.  Hell, intimidation and humiliation is their stock and trade.  Screw 'em.
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 12:03:04 PM EDT
[#45]
Ben Shapiro is bought and paid for by neocon assholes. He's a jackass.
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 12:07:21 PM EDT
[#46]
Debating with crazy people is like jerking off with a handful of broken glass: Slightly entertaining, but mostly painful.
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 12:08:09 PM EDT
[#47]
They wont be convinced, they are against our system plain and simple.
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 12:16:31 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
There is no "convincing" moonbats. There is only making them look so deranged and retarded that the fence sitters take notice. Give them enough rope and they hang themselves, hardly any work required.
View Quote
This. There is no convincing the “I feel” crowd.
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 12:19:51 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Start Trying To Convince

(Ben Shapiro says she is "my personal spirit animal!")

Searched, no dupe... article dated july 24
View Quote
First you need to break them down. Owning them is the way to do that.

If you are dealing with someone who seriously wants discussion, yeah, convincing them is the way to go. But that means someone who is willing to consider your argument. Very few Democrats and leftists are open to any reasonable arguments.
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 12:20:31 PM EDT
[#50]
"Good for Nikki Haley. There’s a reason she’s the most popular politician in America."

After she caved on the Confederate flag issue she is dead to me.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top