BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 393
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 7:20:26 PM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 9/30/2019 7:20:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Tyron Smith out with an high ankle sprain.

Not ideal, but not as bad as things looked at first.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 7:21:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

ETA: ohhhh you're quick lol.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 7:23:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I quit fantasy last year. It's been quite refreshing.
View Quote
It makes me more interested in football games that I otherwise might not be. Good and bad thing, tbh. Although, my main league is all friends that I don't get to see very often so it's nice to play fantasy with them and talk some shit.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 7:24:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

It makes me more interested in football games that I otherwise might not be. Good and bad thing, tbh. Although, my main league is all friends that I don't get to see very often so it's nice to play fantasy with them and talk some shit.
View Quote
I gamble on games like a degenerate to make games like this more interesting.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 7:24:58 PM EDT
[#7]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/CheapAmazingLamprey-size_restricted.gif

ETA: ohhhh you're quick lol.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 7:28:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

More of that bottom pic and less of that middle pic.
View Quote
We should give Maverick52 and RBF a little shout-out while we're at it.

Link Posted: 9/30/2019 7:33:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

https://newscdn.weigelbroadcasting.com/Tkaqm-1496442138-56878-blog-5658225_G.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

More of that bottom pic and less of that middle pic.

https://newscdn.weigelbroadcasting.com/Tkaqm-1496442138-56878-blog-5658225_G.jpg
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 7:35:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Here you go.

Link Posted: 9/30/2019 7:42:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

It feels like Flacco will flash brilliance and then next game or even next possession he's make dumb throws or something.  Sutton does show promise for sure.  We never got see see anything from Butt due to his ACLs.
View Quote
I feel terrible for Jake Butt. The kid has all the talent in the world but just cannot stay healthy.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 7:49:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 7:59:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Best looking woman in the entire thread.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 8:10:13 PM EDT
[#14]
I want to see the Bengals win tonight. For science.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 8:12:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 8:15:43 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote
No
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 8:16:12 PM EDT
[#17]
Lots of empty seats
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 8:44:05 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
No
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No
Yes.

If the Steelers win, nothing of interest happens.

If the Steelers lose, we’re in for some fireworks.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 8:53:12 PM EDT
[#19]
The Sean Peyton PI challenge experiment needs to go away in 2020.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 8:54:56 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Yes.

If the Steelers win, nothing of interest happens.

If the Steelers lose, we’re in for some fireworks.
View Quote
But it’s the (shakes head in disgust) bengals
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 9:01:15 PM EDT
[#21]
Just randomly came across this. Seems pretty accurate.

Link Posted: 9/30/2019 9:05:13 PM EDT
[#22]
View All Quotes
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 9:07:10 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 9:14:26 PM EDT
[#24]
Dalton is garbage
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 9:16:41 PM EDT
[#25]
Filthy Brady lol
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 9:18:15 PM EDT
[#26]
Some serious trash matchups on MNF this year.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 9:24:01 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
More of that bottom pic and less of that middle top pic.
View All Quotes
FIFY
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 9:26:38 PM EDT
[#28]
If it's just for 2018 that seems accurate, but overall I don't know about the Eagles in Cowboys territory.  While the Eagles, Giants, and Redskins all seem (IMO) to have the biggest rivalry with the Cowboys the Cowboys don't really have a clear cut front runner.  It's usually just whoever is the biggest threat at the time and right now that'd obviously be the Eagles.

Also it's missing a big star right over the Houston area.  I swear most Texans fans living in Houston hate the Cowboys more than they like the Texans.  It's the worst case of little brother syndrome I've ever seen.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 9:28:03 PM EDT
[#29]
Bengals can’t stop the run
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 9:32:51 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

If it's just for 2018 that seems accurate, but overall I don't know about the Eagles in Cowboys territory.  While the Eagles, Giants, and Redskins all seem (IMO) to have the biggest rivalry with the Cowboys the Cowboys don't really have a clear cut front runner.  It's usually just whoever is the biggest threat at the time and right now that'd obviously be the Eagles.

Also it's missing a big star right over the Houston area.  I swear most Texans fans living in Houston hate the Cowboys more than they like the Texans.  It's the worst case of little brother syndrome I've ever seen.
View Quote
Little brother?  

Houston Texans playoff record since 2002: 3-5

Dallas Cowboys playoff record since 2002: 3-7
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 9:39:30 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote
For most of my life the Giants were the biggest rival for the Eagles. It's pretty much one road from the Linc to MetLife and only takes about an hour and a half.

It's definitely the Cowboys right now though.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 9:40:59 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Bengals can’t stop the run
View Quote
Watching this game gave me the runs
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 9:44:52 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Watching this game gave me the runs
View Quote
lol
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 9:49:30 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 9:54:04 PM EDT
[#35]
This game is like watching one stronger retarded kid beat up on a weaker retarded kid
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 9:55:22 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Little brother?  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Little brother?  

A Houston Chronicle writer summed it up well a while back when he said "Texans fans are obsessed with the Cowboys.  Cowboys fans don't know Houston has an NFL team."

A couple of years ago when the Texans were playing the Raiders in Mexico they asked the Houston Mayor what he thought of the game and he said "I don't care as long as the Texans have a better record than the Cowboys."  No one had even mentioned the Cowboys.

As for the playoff record: when my Texans friends start running their mouths about how "this is the year" I kinda enjoy reminding them that if the Texans are every going to win a Super Bowl they are probably going to have to do something they've never done before... win a playoff game that isn't a home game against the Bengals or a home game against a team starting a 3rd string rookie QB.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 10:03:47 PM EDT
[#37]
Rudolph looks about 14
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 10:07:26 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

A Houston Chronicle writer summed it up well a while back when he said "Texans fans are obsessed with the Cowboys.  Cowboys fans don't know Houston has an NFL team."

A couple of years ago when the Texans were playing the Raiders in Mexico they asked the Houston Mayor what he thought of the game and he said "I don't care as long as the Texans have a better record than the Cowboys."  No one had even mentioned the Cowboys.

As for the playoff record: when my Texans friends start running their mouths about how "this is the year" I kinda enjoy reminding them that if the Texans are every going to win a Super Bowl they are probably going to have to do something they've never done before... win a playoff game that isn't a home game against the Bengals or a home game against a team starting a 3rd string rookie QB.
View Quote
I imagine most were probably Cowboys fans prior to the Texans expansion?

Brain fart, I wasn't thinking about the Oilers. Did they like the Titans or despise them?
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 10:10:24 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 10:10:53 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
The Sean Peyton PI challenge experiment needs to go away in 2020.
View Quote
Agreed
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 10:15:49 PM EDT
[#41]
Dalton sacked for the 19th time
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 10:21:38 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Brain fart, I wasn't thinking about the Oilers. Did they like the Titans or despise them?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Actually you were right first time.  Whether they’ll admit it or not most current Houston area Texans fans that are at least 30 years old were Cowboys fans in the 90’s.

Most of the Texans fans I know dislike the Titans.  I’d use the word “hate,” but a lot of that was due to owner Bud Adams.  Since he died about 5 years ago it’s nowhere close to where it use to be.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 10:24:28 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote
6 sacks for 53 yards... so far.

That team is looking remarkably bad for one that should be at least mediocre.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 10:26:39 PM EDT
[#44]
Browns fans watching this game, rubbing their hands together, whispering “eeeeexcellent”
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 10:28:30 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bengals can’t win in primetime
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 10:30:32 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Actually you were right first time.  Whether they’ll admit it or not most current Houston area Texans fans that are at least 30 years old were Cowboys fans in the 90’s.

Most of the Texans fans I know dislike the Titans.  I’d use the word “hate,” but a lot of that was due to owner Bud Adams.  Since he died about 5 years ago it’s nowhere close to where it use to be.
View Quote
Well of we're talking about people in their early-mid 30s it's easy to see why they liked the Cowboys in the 90s. If I lived in a city that didn't have an NFL team and there was an expansion I'd like to think I would become a fan. I think that's probably especially true for people who were 10-15 when the Texans expansion happened.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 10:33:41 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Browns fans watching this game, rubbing their hands together, whispering “eeeeexcellent”
View Quote
Couldn't they have said that last week when both lost and they knew it would be a match up of winless teams?

Link Posted: 9/30/2019 10:37:24 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Couldn't they have said that last week when both lost and they knew it would be a match up of winless teams?

https://libertyblitzkrieg.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Screen-Shot-2016-03-15-at-11.00.50-AM.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://libertyblitzkrieg.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Screen-Shot-2016-03-15-at-11.00.50-AM.jpg
They moist certainly could have. But it makes it all the better how shitty both teams are playing.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 10:40:26 PM EDT
[#49]
Remember when some thought this Bengals team was going to surprise people after they went to Seattle and very nearly won?
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 10:40:58 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

They moist certainly could have. But it makes it all the better how shitty both teams are playing.
View Quote
moist you say?
Page / 393
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top