Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 647
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 1:02:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Rodgers has been fragile in this era. He’d probably be the David Carr of the 80s of he was drafted then.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In a scenario where both guys came up in this modern era of football? Marino.

In a scenario where they get time machine teleported to the current day at the very second they get drafted? Rodgers.

Sports science has done amazing things for modern players.

Rodgers has been fragile in this era. He’d probably be the David Carr of the 80s of he was drafted then.

I can only recall him missing time for his collar bone injuries. He had the ankle, knee, & thumb injuries in a couple seasons as well, but he played through them.

He's not Favre, but I'm not sure fragile is the right description either.
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 1:04:39 PM EDT
[#2]

Any bets on what this dude’s crime of choice against humanity is?
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 1:18:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote

I guess abusing and killing dozens of dogs is less horrible than sexually assaulting dozens of women.
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 1:21:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I guess abusing and killing dozens of dogs is less horrible than sexually assaulting dozens of women.
View Quote

Not according to the legal system.
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 1:21:40 PM EDT
[#5]
I would be very surprised if 5 years from now Bryce Young OR C.J. Stroud is a franchise QB on an NFL team.
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 1:26:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I would be very surprised if 5 years from now Bryce Young OR C.J. Stroud is a franchise QB on an NFL team.
View Quote

I would be surprised if in five years Young can still color between the lines. He reminds me of Pat White as far as build goes but he’s even smaller.
Pat White Injured on Helmet to Helmet Hit By Ike Taylor. Steelers vs. Dolphins.flv
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 1:28:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

With those 2 as role models he'll wind up getting blow jobs from pit bulls
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 1:50:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

When your mouth speaks before your brain has a chance to catch up. And I'm being generous here...
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 2:10:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The league should have tossed both of them imo.
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 2:13:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Except for some hardcore animal activist groups, Vick has really rehabilitated himself. He’s on fox sports a lot, and most the time he’s brought up you don’t hear about his past misgivings.

I will say, some foresight should’ve been taken before idolizing him and Watson. It’s just one of those things…
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 3:07:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Except for some hardcore animal activist groups, Vick has really rehabilitated himself. He’s on fox sports a lot, and most the time he’s brought up you don’t hear about his past misgivings.

I will say, some foresight should’ve been taken before idolizing him and Watson. It’s just one of those things…
View Quote

He should have mentioned OJ. OJ was acquitted...
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 3:27:17 PM EDT
[#12]

Link Posted: 3/3/2023 3:32:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

For how long?
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 3:40:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Mahomes' contract starts to look more and more team friendly by the day.
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 3:46:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Mahomes' contract starts to look more and more team friendly by the day.
View Quote
The further away from the signing date, the better the price point all contracts look. Especially with all the new TV deal money kicking in and the big cap jumps. Mahomes is downright underpaid already and he's technically only 2 years into his contract.
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 4:14:44 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 3/3/2023 4:25:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Schefty speaking about Rodgers: "My sense is ultimately it will come down to whether he wants to play elsewhere, which would be really the New York Jets, or whether he wants to retire. To me, those are the two most logical options and the two most likely scenarios here."
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 4:26:45 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 4:33:58 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Schefty speaking about Rodgers: "My sense is ultimately it will come down to whether he wants to play elsewhere, which would be really the New York Jets, or whether he wants to retire. To me, those are the two most logical options and the two most likely scenarios here."
View Quote

After the Packers pissed away a 3x+ MVP QB’s career have him be a drama queen, cause many Packers fans to grow tired of his bullshit, have him play for the Jets, and then finish his career with the Vikings.
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 4:45:06 PM EDT
[#20]
Color coded diagram of the team grades from twitter. Makes it a little more digestible.

Link Posted: 3/3/2023 5:05:19 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

After the Packers pissed away a 3x+ MVP QB’s career have him be a drama queen, cause many Packers fans to grow tired of his bullshit, have him play for the Jets, and then finish his career with the Vikings.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cowherd said the Jets are out of the running for Rodgers but the Colts stepped up. Who the hell knows anymore.
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 5:46:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Cowherd said the Jets are out of the running for Rodgers but the Colts stepped up. Who the hell knows anymore.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

After the way Rodgers has acted I'd think it'd be hilarious if his career ended the exact same unceremonious way as the guy he replaced 18 years ago.
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 6:06:06 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

After the way Rodgers has acted I'd think it'd be hilarious if his career ended the exact same unceremonious way as the guy he replaced 18 years ago.
View Quote

Of course you do
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 6:20:51 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Of course you do
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Of course you do

Na, pretty much any NFL fan knowledgeable about Favre and Rodgers that isn't also a Packers fan and/or a Rodgers' leghumper would appreciate the hilarious irony of that.

Now, a "of course you do" answer would be something like "I hope the Packers have another season where they head into the postseason with the #1 seed, favorites to win the NFC, only to go one and done at home to a team that didn't score an offensive TD."
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 6:29:07 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Na, pretty much any NFL fan knowledgeable about Favre and Rodgers that isn't also a Packers fan and/or a Rodgers' leghumper would appreciate the hilarious irony of that.

Now, a "of course you do" answer would be something like "I hope the Packers have another season where they head into the postseason with the #1 seed, favorites to win the NFC, only to go one and done at home to a team that didn't score an offensive TD."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Of course you do

Your hardon for the Packers is approaching Dagger/Cowboys levels.
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 6:44:51 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Of course you do

David brought up the possibility of Rodgers playing for the Jets after leaving the Packers having been their starting QB for 15+ seasons.  A comparison to Favre was obvious.
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 6:59:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote
Speaking about dem Boys.

Link Posted: 3/3/2023 7:01:30 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Speaking about dem Boys.

View Quote

I really hope they don't give LVE a long term deal.  Unless its for peanuts which isn't likely.
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 7:06:00 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/3/2023 7:10:41 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 8:52:40 PM EDT
[#31]

Link Posted: 3/4/2023 12:18:25 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 3/4/2023 12:45:40 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

Fuck Jimmy Kimmel.
Link Posted: 3/4/2023 10:21:56 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Fuck Jimmy Kimmel.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/4/2023 10:35:20 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

At least Rodgers hasn’t done blackface multiple times and was dropping N-bombs.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/4/2023 11:56:59 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 3/4/2023 12:00:14 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote
Was he assaulted or accused of assault? Journalists suck.
Link Posted: 3/4/2023 12:02:26 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/4/2023 12:05:28 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Was he assaulted or accused of assault? Journalists suck.
View Quote

"Against"
Link Posted: 3/4/2023 12:09:58 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 3/4/2023 12:21:49 PM EDT
[#41]
Its amazing.  Patrick Mahomes is a two time Super Bowl champ, two time MVP winner, face of the NFL, 27 years old, signed a $450M contract, and I actually pity him.
Link Posted: 3/4/2023 1:05:09 PM EDT
[#42]
Anyone see the guy from Michigan run a 4.26/40? As far as Mahomes brother is concerned I don't think anyone is going to be upset if he catches an ass whipping.
Link Posted: 3/4/2023 1:14:55 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Anyone see the guy from Michigan run a 4.26/40? As far as Mahomes brother is concerned I don't think anyone is going to be upset if he catches an ass whipping.
View Quote

The assault wasn't Mahomes' brother "catching an ass whipping."  It was Mahomes' brother being caught on video sexually assaulting a woman.
Link Posted: 3/4/2023 1:25:59 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ridiculous use of the word assault. Compare to what Kamara or Ray Rice did.

She's holding a drink and never spills a drop.

Sexual harassment if she didn't like it. Affection if she did.
Link Posted: 3/4/2023 1:28:05 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

The assault wasn't Mahomes' brother "catching an ass whipping."  It was Mahomes' brother being caught on video sexually assaulting a woman.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I thought he was gay. That looked like a woman getting groped. Hard to tell these days though.
Link Posted: 3/4/2023 1:31:21 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

I didn't watch, thats surprising. I would have bet money that dude was a gay homosexual.
Link Posted: 3/4/2023 1:32:10 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

I think he was referring to Jackson getting his ass beat as a consequence
Link Posted: 3/4/2023 1:36:43 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

I am glad my daughter didn’t date him.
Link Posted: 3/4/2023 1:38:05 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I thought he was gay. That looked like a woman getting groped. Hard to tell these days though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sexual assault like that isn't always done because the assaulter is sexually attracted to the victim, but rather it's about power.  They get off on the "you don't want this, but you don't have the power to stop it" aspect of it.   Or maybe Mahomes' brother isn't 100% gay.  I don't know.  Regardless, he's a piece of shit that needs to be in prison.  He'll get all the sexual assault he can handle and then some.

Link Posted: 3/4/2023 1:40:25 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Fuck Jimmy Kimmel.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck Jimmy Kimmel.

He probably already fucked a 14 year old, which would explain why he turned into a leftist mouthpiece.
Page / 647
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top