Quoted:

At least it’s not a black dildo!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Plenty of snowball material still in the stands. Pittsburgh players will be pelted with them all afternoon probably.
Wouldn't be the first time the Bills were penalized for the crowd throwing snow.

At least it’s not a black dildo!

How did that “tradition” even start?

Did one Bills fan just think it’d be fun to hit an opposing player with his dildo and then other Bills fans thought “hey, that looks like fun” and followed suit?

I definitely don’t want to know how they smuggle the dildos into the stadium.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 2:11:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Zach Wilson with his girlfriend.

Zach Wilson’s girlfriend with her mom.

Zach Wilson likes moms.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Splain.

Zach Wilson likes moms.

My goodness.

OK, yer pics for today?
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 2:13:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

My goodness.

OK, yer pics for today?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Splain.

Zach Wilson likes moms.

My goodness.

OK, yer pics for today?

These are my pics for the day.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Hot-Feminine-Women-w-Abs--Featuring-Carriejune-and-Lina-Belfiore-/142-2493945/&page=27#i107492983
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 2:14:03 PM EDT
[#4]
19 pages over the weekend, so don't know if anyone covered this, but it's kinda smaller news, so guessing it slipped by.

Acho, who's already a fucking terrible "journalist"/"analyst", Tweeted and Tik-Toked a fake story about Caleb Williams telling the Bears he didn't want them to draft him. His source were other fake news Tweets about it. His post went viral with over 10 million views.

When he was called out on it, he responded by saying it didn't matter if it was fake news or not because it got him more followers which would make him more money.

He then went on to delete that Tweet and made a new one saying they didn't talk about it on the show (FS1) because it "seemed fishy" and that is why he only Tweeted it and posted it on TikTok, and if that upset you, that's fine but "hoping my show gets cancelled is too far".

Complete tool. Normal for him.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 2:20:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Splain.

Zach Wilson likes moms.

My goodness.

OK, yer pics for today?

No, these are my pics for the day.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Hot-Feminine-Women-w-Abs--Featuring-Carriejune-and-Lina-Belfiore-/142-2493945/&page=27#i107492983

Very nice. But no picks?
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 2:22:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I don’t get all the fuss, this is where tv has headed. Of course we’re getting more.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
19 pages of comments since I left on Friday. You guys wild.

Meanwhile:

I don’t get all the fuss, this is where tv has headed. Of course we’re getting more.

Just because it's predictable doesn't mean it doesn't suck.

Once upon a time, we could watch most games on antennas.

Now you need at TV service with ESPN for MNF, you need Amazon Prime for TNF, you need Peacock for a Wild Card game, and who knows what's next.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 2:22:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
19 pages over the weekend, so don't know if anyone covered this, but it's kinda smaller news, so guessing it slipped by.

Acho, who's already a fucking terrible "journalist"/"analyst", Tweeted and Tik-Toked a fake story about Caleb Williams telling the Bears he didn't want them to draft him. His source were other fake news Tweets about it. His post went viral with over 10 million views.

When he was called out on it, he responded by saying it didn't matter if it was fake news or not because it got him more followers which would make him more money.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GDv0WOiWIAA4G00?format=jpg&name=small

He then went on to delete that Tweet and made a new one saying they didn't talk about it on the show (FS1) because it "seemed fishy" and that is why he only Tweeted it and posted it on TikTok, and if that upset you, that's fine but "hoping my show gets cancelled is too far".

Complete tool. Normal for him.
View Quote
Woke racist
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 2:24:15 PM EDT
[#8]
I can't help but wonder...

Does akcaribouhunter want the Stillers to win today?
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 2:25:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Not exactly, but if I'm the 9'ers, I'm pretty nervous about what we watched yesterday.

The 9ers are a carefully built contender, they're the clear best team in their conference, the other conference looks like crap, and perhaps most importantly, they're healthy. They are very much in a window, and they need to win it now.

Meanwhile, the Packers aren't built for anything. They're a project. The season is already a success. They've been on house money since they clinched the 7 seed, and they have nothing to lose. They're in run what you brung mode, and they're here to have fun and break stuff.

The 2023 9ers are an exotic sports car. Very expensive, quality components throughout, and the result of careful planning and decision making.

https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod/images/2022-mclaren-765lt-spider-115-1652724748.jpg?crop=0.713xw:0.803xh;0.128xw,0.0649xh&resize=768:*

The 2023 Packers are a Roadkill car. It's cheap, there's holes in the floorboard, it's full of zip ties, the hood is off to keep the engine cool, but it still makes a terrifying amount of power because why wouldn't it?

https://www.motortrend.com/uploads/sites/21/2018/01/005-crusher-impala.jpg?fit=around%7C875:492

The Packers could experience a catastrophic failure of a diff (or a defensive coordinator lol) or something and blow the game for an easy win, but if they don't?

https://media0.giphy.com/media/b9SNs4gBceRfjXP8sN/giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952r8pvf714vp4u88iqffpbaskzlnaa4at0o9bhvedz&ep=v1_internal_gif_by_id&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g
View Quote

Love the analogy, and I get all that.

I just thought it was funny that using the same logic for why GB shouldn’t have beat The Boys would mean that they shouldn’t be wrote off as much vs the Niners, but any objective fan should know that the Niners should stomp GB. Just a fun reversal.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 2:26:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

I am guessing he is a face painter at minimum.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 2:26:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Very nice. But no picks?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Splain.

Zach Wilson likes moms.

My goodness.

OK, yer pics for today?

Very nice. But no picks?

Nothing so far.  I will say though that the Packers beating the Cowboys does increase my confidence level in the Eagles.  If the Eagles were playing for a road trip to San Fransisco, I think they would have just packed it up for the season.  But now that they are playing for a road trip to Detroit, they’ll be more motivated today.  Of course, the Eagles were motivated the past two weeks of the season and they still shit the bed against two of the worst teams in the NFC.

I’ll be looking to make some in-game bets given the right circumstances though.  It blows my mind how much value can be had with those.  The key moment is for “blow outs” when it appears like the tide could be turning.  

Vikings/Colts last season is the best example.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 2:27:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I had assumed we all are.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 2:28:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Now you need at TV service with ESPN for MNF, you need Amazon Prime for TNF, you need Peacock for a Wild Card game, and who knows what's next.
View Quote

I don't need any of those.

Link Posted: 1/15/2024 2:30:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am in the border or Bills/Steelers territory

One of my best friends is a diehard Steelers fan.

Go Bills!!   But they better bring their A game right out the gate
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 2:31:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Nothing so far.  I will say though that the Packers beating the Cowboys does increase my confidence level in the Eagles.  If the Eagles were playing for a road trip to San Fransisco, I think they would have just packed it up for the season.  But now that they are playing for a road trip to Detroit, they’ll be more motivated today.  Of course, the Eagles were motivated the past two weeks of the season and they still shit the bed against two of the worst teams in the NFC.

I’ll be looking to make some in-game bets given the right circumstances though.  It blows my mind how much value can be had with those.  The key moment is for “blow outs” when it appears like the tide could be turning.  

Vikings/Lions last season is the best example.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/258158/IMG_5259_jpeg-3095485.JPG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Splain.

Zach Wilson likes moms.

My goodness.

OK, yer pics for today?

Very nice. But no picks?

Vikings/Lions last season is the best example.

Link Posted: 1/15/2024 2:31:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/15/2024 2:31:42 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I just thought it was funny that using the same logic for why GB shouldn't have beat The Boys would mean that they shouldn't be wrote off as much vs the Niners, but any objective fan should know that the Niners should stomp GB. Just a fun reversal.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not exactly, but if I'm the 9'ers, I'm pretty nervous about what we watched yesterday.

The 9ers are a carefully built contender, they're the clear best team in their conference, the other conference looks like crap, and perhaps most importantly, they're healthy. They are very much in a window, and they need to win it now.

Meanwhile, the Packers aren't built for anything. They're a project. The season is already a success. They've been on house money since they clinched the 7 seed, and they have nothing to lose. They're in run what you brung mode, and they're here to have fun and break stuff.

The 2023 9ers are an exotic sports car. Very expensive, quality components throughout, and the result of careful planning and decision making.

https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod/images/2022-mclaren-765lt-spider-115-1652724748.jpg?crop=0.713xw:0.803xh;0.128xw,0.0649xh&resize=768:*

The 2023 Packers are a Roadkill car. It's cheap, there's holes in the floorboard, it's full of zip ties, the hood is off to keep the engine cool, but it still makes a terrifying amount of power because why wouldn't it?

https://www.motortrend.com/uploads/sites/21/2018/01/005-crusher-impala.jpg?fit=around%7C875:492

The Packers could experience a catastrophic failure of a diff (or a defensive coordinator lol) or something and blow the game for an easy win, but if they don't?

https://media0.giphy.com/media/b9SNs4gBceRfjXP8sN/giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952r8pvf714vp4u88iqffpbaskzlnaa4at0o9bhvedz&ep=v1_internal_gif_by_id&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

I just thought it was funny that using the same logic for why GB shouldn't have beat The Boys would mean that they shouldn't be wrote off as much vs the Niners, but any objective fan should know that the Niners should stomp GB. Just a fun reversal.

It's fun going into games with zero expectations
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 2:32:43 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am surrounded by Stillers and Iggles fans.

Go Bills!
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 2:33:35 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote
Set the sails and hoist the flag.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 2:34:59 PM EDT
[#20]

Too cold for beer. Need to switch to liquor.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 2:35:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Splain.

Zach Wilson likes moms.

My goodness.

OK, yer pics for today?

Very nice. But no picks?

Vikings/Colts last season is the best example.

Are you not familiar with in-game betting?

If that’s what you mean: in-game betting is simply betting you can do during a game.  Both the spread and the ML change according to what is happening in the game.   In game betting on comebacks offers the best value in all of sports betting, IMO.

Link Posted: 1/15/2024 2:37:15 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't know what this means.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 2:37:36 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I, I just couldn't bring that much enthusiasm lately. People, well, men my age don't paint their face. I will wear a Cowboy jersey on game day for muh 10% discount at Albertson's.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 2:38:33 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Me neither

I have them…but I also have fiber internet & a VPN…
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 2:39:56 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

If that’s what you mean: in-game betting is simply betting you can do during a game.  Both the spread and the ML change according to what is happening in the game.   In game betting on comebacks offers the best value in all of sports betting, IMO.

View Quote

In game betting has its place, but don't you bet every outcome prior to the game?
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 2:40:21 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
https://i.redd.it/7jrfarvhbncc1.jpeg

View Quote

Bud light?

Link Posted: 1/15/2024 2:41:40 PM EDT
[#27]
Via Sports Illustrated: Falcons Target Bill Belichick Spotted Boarding Arthur Blank's Yacht

Allegedly, former New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick was spotted boarding a yacht belonging to Falcons owner Arthur Blank, dubbed the dreAMBoat in reference to his initials, on Sunday. Belichick has been commonly linked to Falcons even before parting ways with the Patriots on Thursday, and if this rumor is true, it would add even more fuel to the raging fire.

The Falcons are heavily favored to be Belichick's next destination with +150 odds as of Sunday.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 2:42:43 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Extremely enthusiastic fans may paint their face, sometimes their entire bodies with their favorite teams colors. Sometimes they zoom in on them at games during TV broadcasts.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 2:47:09 PM EDT
[#29]
Quick stadium look in the Tweet by the Bills. Posted just a couple minutes ago.

Link Posted: 1/15/2024 2:49:01 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Extremely enthusiastic fans may paint their face, sometimes their entire bodies with their favorite teams colors. Sometimes they zoom in on them at games during TV broadcasts.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Knowing the crowd here, I thought it might be a euphemism for something else.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 2:49:52 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I, I just couldn't bring that much enthusiasm lately. People, well, men my age don't paint their face. I will wear a Cowboy jersey on game day for muh 10% discount at Albertson's.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

My Bills polo comes off in a couple hours and my Jim Kelly jersey goes on for big games.

Face painting is for the stadium.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 2:50:59 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 2:51:52 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Bud light?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://i.redd.it/7jrfarvhbncc1.jpeg

Bud light?

Should be Labatts Blue.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 2:52:49 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

In game betting has its place, but don't you bet every outcome prior to the game?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Definitely not.  I only make ATS bets I am confident about.  If on one Sunday there are 10 ATS bets I am confident about, I make 10 bets.  If on another Sunday there are no ATS bets I am confident about, I won’t make any bets.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 2:53:33 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Boo Stafford for something the Lions did.

Okay then.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Boo Stafford for something the Lions did.

Okay then.

Stafford REQUESTED the trade after a meeting in a spa down in Cabo with McVay.  We didnt want to get rid of him, he wanted to leave.  Thankfully, we got Goff and a shit ton of picks that turned into one of the best rookie squads in the league

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/nfl/lions/2024/01/11/why-did-detroit-lions-trade-matthew-stafford-rams-jared-goff/72167013007/

Why deal your franchise quarterback? Here's what our Dave Birkett wrote Jan. 23, 2021 in the Free Press:

"Frustrated by another lost season and hoping not to be part of another rebuild, Matthew Stafford approached the Detroit Lions after the season and suggested a trade might be in the best interests of both him and the organization.

"Stafford brought his concerns to Lions owner Sheila Ford Hamp and team president Rod Wood, a league source said, and the group decided to table those discussions until this week.

"When they reconvened on a phone call with new general manager Brad Holmes and head coach Dan Campbell, the Lions agreed to look into a trade."

The Staffords had bought a house in Newport Coast, Calif., about two year prior to the Rams trade, and when his name first surfaced in trade rumors the previous winter, his wife, Kelly, made no secret of where she wanted to end up.

“Well if Detroit is done with us … I could stay in Cali,” she wrote in an Instagram story, over an article with a headline suggesting the L.A. Chargers were Stafford’s most likely trade destination.

After doing Barry Sanders and Calvin Johnson wrong, the Lions did right by Stafford, Birkett wrote in the Free Press the morning after the trade broke.

Stafford got what he wanted and that includes being treated like the enemy when he walked into our house in an elimination game.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 2:54:28 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
They were closed yesterday. Open today. From social media/webcams, the roads are fine. Lots of the lots are plowed and good looking. Just massive snow banks/mounds cutting down the amount of parking.

The Bills are offering free shuttles to the stadium from surrounding areas today. Parking probably won't be an issue.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Are the roads closed just for the stadium area and surrounding blocks? If its the whole are there will be no fans anyway. If they are like packer fans they wouldn't give a shit and sit on snow. They probably prefer it compared to those shitty ass bench seats at GB.
They were closed yesterday. Open today. From social media/webcams, the roads are fine. Lots of the lots are plowed and good looking. Just massive snow banks/mounds cutting down the amount of parking.

The Bills are offering free shuttles to the stadium from surrounding areas today. Parking probably won't be an issue.

I don't know if they're doing this but there are a few shopping plazas and a dying mall not too far away that'd work for shuttles. Although to use some kind of shuttle system they'd either need to close a road to regular traffic or strictly control a lane on one of the multi lane roads. Traffic is stand stills on game days
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 2:57:15 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I don't know if they're doing this but there are a few shopping plazas and a dying mall not too far away that'd work for shuttles. Although to use some kind of shuttle system they'd either need to close a road to regular traffic or strictly control a lane on one of the multi lane roads. Traffic is stand stills on game days
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Are the roads closed just for the stadium area and surrounding blocks? If its the whole are there will be no fans anyway. If they are like packer fans they wouldn't give a shit and sit on snow. They probably prefer it compared to those shitty ass bench seats at GB.

From the Bill's website:

Link Posted: 1/15/2024 2:59:53 PM EDT
[#38]
No mention of Seattle in there...

Edit: Checked the tracker, Seattle has still not submitted any interview requests with the league office. /shrug
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 3:11:43 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Splain.

Zach Wilson likes moms.

My goodness.

OK, yer pics for today?

These are my pics for the day.

H-K may have poor taste in football teams, but he has a great eye for hotties
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 3:12:59 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He probably gets the black and yellow from seal guts and fish innards, or maybe elk/moose. Ive seen his food posts before
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 3:13:40 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Go Bills!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Go Bills!

Im surrounded by Skins and Cowboys fans here.

GO BILLS!
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 3:17:56 PM EDT
[#42]
Good look inside the stadium as of less than 15 minutes ago: Twitter
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 3:19:35 PM EDT
[#43]
Might be the first time in my lifetime I have been envious of Washington for something.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 3:25:37 PM EDT
[#44]
Should the bills go full dolphins and leave the snow in all the visitor areas?
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 3:34:36 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Should the bills go full dolphins and leave the snow in all the visitor areas?
View Quote

wont bother pittsburgh. basically same area, 2ish hrs south of buffalo - just not as much snow.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 3:36:55 PM EDT
[#46]
Williams has declared.

Link Posted: 1/15/2024 3:36:59 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 3:40:49 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
No mention of Seattle in there...

Edit: Checked the tracker, Seattle has still not submitted any interview requests with the league office. /shrug
View Quote

Titans and Chargers, maybe, but Panthers and Redskins?
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 3:41:23 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Good look inside the stadium as of less than 15 minutes ago: Twitter
View Quote

If I intended to go to that game, would they allow me to bring a gas powered backpack blower ?
I'm surprised there isn't an army of landscapers there blowing the seats off. We would get 1-2 foot snowfalls at the dealership and blow the cars off from the top down, then blow out between them into the lanes in front of them and use the shop plow to clear the lanes and pile it up.
2 blowers and one plow would clear a 2 acre lot full of cars in less than 4 hours.

The CFL football stadium 2 miles away would do the same thing. The colder the better because the snow is much drier, and it's pretty fucking cold in Buffalo.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 3:50:20 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I feel sorry for true and loyal Cowboys fans.
I give no quarter to the phony turn coats that brag about betting against them. They run and hide like cockroaches when a light comes on and and ride it out trying to justify their supposedly constant windfalls in the betting world because they are so smart.

MVP ! MVP ! MVP !
I'm glad that 3 months long mantra is finally over, it was worse than "Keep Pounding !"
View Quote

Jesus Christ man, it's a kids game. Nothing to take so personally. The poster you are talking about is smart, and doesn't let his fandom get in the way of making money, I respect that. I on the other hand am a mouth breathing retard when it comes to the Cowboys, and I would be homeless if I tried betting on their games
Page / 557
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top