Quoted:

Splain.

Zach Wilson with his girlfriend.

Zach Wilson’s girlfriend with her mom.

Zach Wilson likes moms.

My goodness.

OK, yer pics for today?

These are my pics for the day.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Hot-Feminine-Women-w-Abs--Featuring-Carriejune-and-Lina-Belfiore-/142-2493945/&page=27#i107492983

H-K may have poor taste in football teams, but he has a great eye for hotties

Link Posted: 1/15/2024 3:51:52 PM EDT
[#2]
2 hours to kickoff, looking in the background, they got a few rows done.

Edit: Looks like 6 or so guys still shoveling? Certainly not many...
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 3:52:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Williams has declared.

View Quote

Not since JaMarcus Russell have I felt more strongly that a projected #1 overall QB will probably be a bust.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 3:53:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Prescott QB rating from last night 43.4

Ouch.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 3:54:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Not since JaMarcus Russell have I felt more strongly that a projected #1 overall QB will probably be a bust.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Williams has declared.

I'm with you on that. So many red flags.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 3:54:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Some Steelers fans trying to get to their seats.

Twitter
Twitter 2
Twitter 3

Link Posted: 1/15/2024 3:57:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Jesus Christ man, it's a kids game. Nothing to take so personally. The poster you are talking about is smart, and doesn't let his fandom get in the way of making money, I respect that. I on the other hand am a mouth breathing retard when it comes to the Cowboys, and I would be homeless if I tried betting on their games
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I feel sorry for true and loyal Cowboys fans.
I give no quarter to the phony turn coats that brag about betting against them. They run and hide like cockroaches when a light comes on and and ride it out trying to justify their supposedly constant windfalls in the betting world because they are so smart.

MVP ! MVP ! MVP !
I'm glad that 3 months long mantra is finally over, it was worse than "Keep Pounding !"

Jesus Christ man, it's a kids game. Nothing to take so personally. The poster you are talking about is smart, and doesn't let his fandom get in the way of making money, I respect that. I on the other hand am a mouth breathing retard when it comes to the Cowboys, and I would be homeless if I tried betting on their games

Let him cook.  Seeing him continuously prove that not only do the Cowboys live rent-free in his head, but that it enrages him that it doesn’t bother me, is amusing and that amusement is the only value he brings to this thread.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 3:58:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

LOL
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 4:00:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Titans and Chargers, maybe, but Panthers and Redskins?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No mention of Seattle in there...

Edit: Checked the tracker, Seattle has still not submitted any interview requests with the league office. /shrug

What about them?

This coaching cycle includes good established coaches like Belichick, Vrabel, and Harbaugh, promising young guns like Ben Johnson, Bobby Slowik, and Brian Johnson, and some other interesting names like Lou Anarumo, Eric Bieniemy, and Ejiro Evero.

We are also going to see two seats taken by Jerod Mayo and probably Antonio Pierce.

This means there maybe 5-6 seats to fill, and Quinn is competing against all these other guys for those seats.

I don't think he's a top tier candidate compared to this group, and his choices might be staying on as DC in Dallas or going to a poverty franchise like Carolina. And that's making the assumption that McCarthy doesn't get fired leaving Quinn on the street anyways.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 4:00:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Let him cook.  Seeing him continuously prove that not only do the Cowboys live rent-free in his head, but that it enrages him that it doesn’t bother me, is amusing and that amusement is the only value he brings to this thread.
View Quote

I enjoy it.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 4:02:23 PM EDT
[#11]
If you had tickets to this game, it may have been worth it to come in early this morning, bring your shovel, get paid $20 to shovel for 1 hour, and then go specifically to your seating area, maybe even a row or two around you, clear that area out, then go back out into the parking lot and tailgate until it was time to go in.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 4:03:26 PM EDT
[#12]

Link Posted: 1/15/2024 4:04:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Should be Labatts Blue.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://i.redd.it/7jrfarvhbncc1.jpeg

Too cold for beer. Need to switch to liquor.

Bud light?

Should be Labatts Blue.

It should be but zooming in I see ab on the can
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 4:04:27 PM EDT
[#14]

Some of these are straight up amazing.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 4:04:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

What about them?

This coaching cycle includes good established coaches like Belichick, Vrabel, and Harbaugh, promising young guns like Ben Johnson, Bobby Slowik, and Brian Johnson, and some other interesting names like Lou Anarumo, Eric Bieniemy, and Ejiro Evero.

We are also going to see two seats taken by Jerod Mayo and probably Antonio Pierce.

This means there maybe 5-6 seats to fill, and Quinn is competing against all these other guys for those seats.

I don't think he's a top tier candidate compared to this group, and his choices might be staying on as DC in Dallas or going to a poverty franchise like Carolina. And that's making the assumption that McCarthy doesn't get fired leaving Quinn on the street anyways.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Edit: Checked the tracker, Seattle has still not submitted any interview requests with the league office. /shrug

What about them?

If Quinn’s choices really end up being a “poverty franchise” or staying in Dallas, I think he stays in Dallas.  Also, I think Jerry is far more likely to move on from McCarthy than he is to move on from Quinn.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 4:09:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

What about them?

View Quote
I hope Anarumo gets hired so somebody can come in and fix the Bengals D.  
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 4:11:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

If Quinn’s choices really end up being a “poverty franchise” or staying in Dallas, I think he stays in Dallas.  Also, I think Jerry is far more likely to move on from McCarthy than he is to move on from Quinn.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What about them?

If McCarthy gets fired, there's a strong chance Quinn is out of a job. Most HCs bring in their own coordinators.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 4:14:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

If McCarthy gets fired, there's a strong chance Quinn is out of a job. Most HCs bring in their own coordinators.
View Quote
I think he was implying that they'd hire Quinn as the new HC in Dallas
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 4:16:53 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

Not in Dallas. The real HC/GM makes that decision.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 4:19:15 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I enjoy it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I enjoy it.

You enjoy that you “continuously prove that not only do the Cowboys live rent-free in your head, but that it enrages you that it doesn’t bother me” and that people laughing at you is “the only value you bring to this thread.”

I enjoy that about you as well.

Link Posted: 1/15/2024 4:21:52 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Splain.

Zach Wilson with his girlfriend.

Zach Wilson’s girlfriend with her mom.

Zach Wilson likes moms.

My goodness.

OK, yer pics for today?

These are my pics for the day.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Hot-Feminine-Women-w-Abs--Featuring-Carriejune-and-Lina-Belfiore-/142-2493945/&page=27#i107492983

To be fair it kinda explains his choice in teams
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 4:22:23 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What about them?

As a Chiefs fan, Anarumo is the one guy I've been wanting to leave Cinci the last two seasons.

Burrow isn't the reason the Chiefs have struggled against the Bengals. Anarumo and his defense are. The Chiefs have more consistently had issues with him than with any other opponent they've played regularly the last few years. Stats don't always show it, but the Chiefs play real ugly against Anarumo's defense.

Maybe my perception is off, but I think the reason the Bengals defense struggled so much in 2023 was talent. They have proper talent up front with guys like Hendrickson and Reader, but I'm not sure about the guys that play behind them.

I could be wrong, but I still want Anarumo gone.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 4:23:20 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What about them?

Most do, but most also don’t have Jerry as a GM/Owner.  The most recent example is him making McCarthy take Moore.

Which is the main reason highly desirable HC candidates tend to look elsewhere.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 4:23:21 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What about them?

Fire errbody!!

But seriously. I would clean house if I was Jerry.
Im sure for many reasons that won't happen but I have no faith in Dak or the coaching staff.

Or maybe everyone just needs to lower their expectations with the Cowboys until they actually accomplish something in the playoffs.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 4:25:22 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think that would be a crap choice.

Quinn has an underwhelming history as a HC, the Dallas job is one of the best available, and there are much better candidates available.

Also, it seems crazy to reward Quinn with a roundabout promotion after the way his defense played yesterday.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 4:27:47 PM EDT
[#26]
Recent report. George Pickens has reportedly received over $150,000 in NFL and TEAM fines that were not reported on the NFL weekly fines report list. Combined with his known fines, he has surpassed $200k in fines this season.

On his rookie deal, receiving $1.318M this year, $200k would be over 15% of his yearly salary.

But the Steelers believe he is in a much better place as of the last couple weeks since being called out publicly by Mike Tomlin in late December.

"He's in a much better place," one source said. "He's doing everything asked of him."

Said another source: "He's turned the corner and working very hard."
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 4:28:30 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Quinn has an underwhelming history as a HC, the Dallas job is one of the best available, and there are much better candidates available.

Also, it seems crazy to reward Quinn with a roundabout promotion after the way his defense played yesterday.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I honestly think that really hurts his chance at other HC jobs as well. That defensive plan was terible.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 4:31:21 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

I disagree that Dallas is one of the best jobs available, assuming it becomes available. Frankly, IMO it's the worst run franchise in the NFC. Maybe Carolina is as bad.

Their drafting/talent evaluation is as good as any in the league. Texas is a income tax free state. The Cowboys training facilities are second to none. Yet, they can't win in the post season? After changing how many coaches under Jerry, still no post season success. Wonder what the common denominator is?
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 4:32:11 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
If you had tickets to this game, it may have been worth it to come in early this morning, bring your shovel, get paid $20 to shovel for 1 hour, and then go specifically to your seating area, maybe even a row or two around you, clear that area out, then go back out into the parking lot and tailgate until it was time to go in.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 4:33:32 PM EDT
[#30]
More from Highmark

Fans trying to dig out their spots with their hands: Twitter

Above view of everyone figuring out their seats: Twitter

"This is my seat"
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 4:33:48 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

https://preview.redd.it/v500vio2uncc1.jpeg?width=614&auto=webp&s=d3cce72c5c523a52f78222484e374bc90c9965d3
View Quote

Fuck
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 4:39:15 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I honestly think that really hurts his chance at other HC jobs as well. That defensive plan was terible.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

People should also remember that in Atlanta, he was a defensive HC with an elite QB, and his team was consistently bad at defense.

I think there are just too many good candidates this year for him to be that desirable of a candidate.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 4:40:01 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Fuck
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://preview.redd.it/v500vio2uncc1.jpeg?width=614&auto=webp&s=d3cce72c5c523a52f78222484e374bc90c9965d3

Fuck

thats nothing compared to Steelers missing TJ Watt
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 4:40:05 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Fuck
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck

Yup, it isn’t going to be easy.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 4:42:27 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Should be Labatts Blue.
View Quote

Its just Labatt
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 4:42:51 PM EDT
[#36]
Walking down the main aisle looking down the seat rows, 5 minutes ago: Twitter

Link Posted: 1/15/2024 4:45:11 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

What about them?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What about them?

I've yet to see any interest in Arthur Smith. Maybe he just goes to a corner office job at Fedex where he should have been all along.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 4:46:35 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
More from Highmark

Fans trying to dig out their spots with their hands: Twitter

Above view of everyone figuring out their seats: Twitter

https://nitter.net/pic/orig/media%2FGD6OT0YXoAAR63p.jpg

https://nitter.net/pic/orig/media%2FGD6IczMXgAA2mt0.jpg

"This is my seat"
https://nitter.net/pic/orig/media%2FGD6H9YmXAAAkPcc.jpg
View Quote

The idea of paying $500+ for a single ticket and then having dig your seat out of 3+ feet of snow to watch a game with windchill around 0 seems nuts to me.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 4:46:43 PM EDT
[#39]
Cowboys needs an leadership enema and one that is so deep it hits JJ.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 4:47:02 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Or maybe everyone just needs to lower their expectations with the Cowboys until they actually accomplish something in the playoffs.
View Quote
lol  umm actual Cowboys fans have been there for a while.

I'll start crowing AFTER the boys win another super bowl.   Till then, I just don't trust them.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 4:49:04 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Fuck
View Quote

Yep
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 4:49:49 PM EDT
[#42]
Random question: the Bills could get penalized if their fans throw snowballs on the field, right?  Well what’s to prevent some non-Bills fans from wearing Bills gear and throwing snowballs on the field after the warning?
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 4:50:16 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Cowboys needs an leadership enema and one that is so deep it hits JJ.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 4:50:16 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

The idea of paying $500+ for a single ticket and then having dig your seat out of 3+ feet of snow to watch a game with windchill around 0 seems nuts to me.
View Quote
Club seats vs regular seats: Twitter

TikTok video update:  TikTok
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 4:50:54 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

Bills would've liked to elevate 4 or 5 from the PS
Had to pick 2.
Klein and Isabella
Time for Elam and Hamlin to contribute.

Klein wasn't even on the PS a week ago. Got added and elevated in a few days.
Apparently he's been in and out long enough to not even need practice.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 4:55:59 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Cowboys needs a leadership enema and one that is so deep it hits JJ.
View Quote

Stephen Jones needs to pull off a coup.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 4:56:06 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Walking down the main aisle looking down the seat rows, 5 minutes ago: Twitter

https://nitter.net/pic/orig/media%2FGD6S-lxXUAA6Uvk.jpg
View Quote

They can have all that they want, just looking at it makes my feet cold. Guarantee there will still be some shirtless fools in the stands though.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 4:56:59 PM EDT
[#48]
"I'm fucked"

"Hello from section 139"
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 4:58:37 PM EDT
[#49]
Anybody think about the snowballs that will be flying.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 5:02:59 PM EDT
[#50]
Lots and lots of Tweets about gridlock, stand still, parked traffic around the stadium.

Tweets about the Bills official shuttle bus having all the passengers get off because walking is quicker.

Shots of people just parking in the snow in people's front lawns in the surrounding area.
Page / 557
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top