BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 557
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 1:06:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Her face is still meh, but her body still rocks. That's fantastic for a woman with two kids.
View Quote
Instagram influencer with a wealthy husband which allows her to do whatever she wants. In house chef/dietician, maid service to clean, private personal trainer, nanny for the kids, all the health/beauty services she desires.

Living life on easy mode.
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 1:16:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Former University of Georgie staffer Victoria Bowles has filed a lawsuit against the UGA Athletic Association and new Eagles rookie Jalen Carter. She accuses the UGA AA of negligence and contradictory public statements regarding the vehicle crash and vehicle racing which led to the death of a University of Georgia football player.

The UGA AA claimed (after the crash) that they had directed all rental vehicles to be turned in but Victoria Bowles claims she has multiple text messages and proof otherwise. She also throws herself under the bus claiming the UGA AA was negligent in giving her a vehicle and driving duties when they were aware she had numerous speeding violations, including two "super speeder" violations, even receiving a super speeding ticket with her supervisor present in the vehicle at one time.

Also accuses Jalen Carter of fleeing the scene although he was jointly responsible for the accident and had a legal duty to remain on the scene. Accusing him of leaving due to fear of negative publicity impacting his draft status/position and hoping to remove himself from all responsibility of the accident.

Bowles herself suffered three lumbar fractures, five fractured vertebrae, ten broken ribs, broken clavicle, fractured and cracked teeth, kidney and liver lacerations, punctured and collapsed lung, abdominal bleeding, a head injury with neurological damage and severe eye pain as well as "significant" damage to the membrane surrounding the nerves of her spinal cord. She has incurred over $170,000 in medical bills and is seeking compensation for them.
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 1:33:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I definitely have personality goggles. I can see Brittany's body is objectively better than Mrs. Mariota's, but then you see her shrieking in the luxury box and I just cringe. I'd much rather cuddle with the Hawaiian.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The "Quarterback" docu-series on Netflix launched today. It's produced by Peyton Manning.

I'm three episodes in, and it's decent so far. There's a lot of interesting background on what these guys do and go through.

I'm on the 5th. I've enjoyed it so far.

I'm on the second. Mrs. Mahomes is aging roughly for a 28? year old. She was never a supermodel, but the second she stops going to the gym she's gonna be a train wreck.

She's super pregnant in these episodes. lol

Yeah I actually caught on to that extremely subtle detail.

My point stands.

These photos crossed one of my feeds a couple weeks ago: https://www.the-sun.com/sport/8476277/brittany-mahomes-tiny-black-bikini-nfl/

Her face is still meh, but her body still rocks. That's fantastic for a woman with two kids.

I won't defend her personality, but that? C'mon man.

I definitely have personality goggles. I can see Brittany's body is objectively better than Mrs. Mariota's, but then you see her shrieking in the luxury box and I just cringe. I'd much rather cuddle with the Hawaiian.

We already know she's obnoxious. What does that have to do with her "aging roughly?" lol
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 1:38:57 PM EDT
[#4]
The Giants announced they will remove the NFL logo from midfield and use their own logo instead.

Considering the Giants switched, I imagine the Jets will switch as well since the main reason they had the NFL logo was that they shared the field and wouldn't need to switch the logos. IIRC they were the only two teams left in the NFL who weren't using their own logos at midfield.
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 1:42:29 PM EDT
[#5]

The Chiefs keep dragging their feet with Jones. They should have extended him or traded him months ago.
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 1:47:47 PM EDT
[#6]

Link Posted: 7/13/2023 2:07:55 PM EDT
[#7]
ESPN did not list Steeler Mel Blount as the goat of DB's.

Link Posted: 7/13/2023 2:10:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

The Chiefs keep dragging their feet with Jones. They should have extended him or traded him months ago.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/13/2023 2:18:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/13/2023 4:02:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Via the NY Post, reportedly, the Giants best offer to Saquan Barkley only contains $19.5M guaranteed. If Barkley was to play the next two seasons on the franchise tag he would net $22.2M.

An independent NFL agent on the $19.5M number: "No deal to be done that low."
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 4:17:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Coaching staffs are chock full of black guys, HC & assistants alike. Co-ordinators as well. WTF do they want, a NBA-like league where it's 95% black, players & coaches? NBA ratings are not far from the pre-Bird/Magic rookie season from what I've read. In short, it's in the shitter. Is that what these NFLPA idiots want?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Via the NFLPA: The Rooney Suggestion: How the "Rule" Has Failed to Defeat Systemic and Institutional Barriers to Fair and Equitable Hiring Practices in the NFL and Recommendations for Meaningful Reform
By DeMaurice Smith (Executive Director of the NFLPA)

104 pages long... https://nflpaweb.blob.core.windows.net/website/Departments/Executive/The-Rooney-Suggestion.pdf

As demonstrated below, we believe that the evidence overwhelmingly demonstrates that the lack of diversity in the NFL coaching and executive ranks is not an accident but rather the result of a deliberate - or deliberately indifferent - policy of control exerted by the NFL owners.

Coaching staffs are chock full of black guys, HC & assistants alike. Co-ordinators as well. WTF do they want, a NBA-like league where it's 95% black, players & coaches? NBA ratings are not far from the pre-Bird/Magic rookie season from what I've read. In short, it's in the shitter. Is that what these NFLPA idiots want?

Yes. White people are the devil
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 4:19:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

We already know she's obnoxious. What does that have to do with her "aging roughly?" lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The "Quarterback" docu-series on Netflix launched today. It's produced by Peyton Manning.

I'm three episodes in, and it's decent so far. There's a lot of interesting background on what these guys do and go through.

I'm on the 5th. I've enjoyed it so far.

I'm on the second. Mrs. Mahomes is aging roughly for a 28? year old. She was never a supermodel, but the second she stops going to the gym she's gonna be a train wreck.

She's super pregnant in these episodes. lol

Yeah I actually caught on to that extremely subtle detail.

My point stands.

These photos crossed one of my feeds a couple weeks ago: https://www.the-sun.com/sport/8476277/brittany-mahomes-tiny-black-bikini-nfl/

Just a gut reaction I guess. Can't explain it.
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 5:54:27 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

She definitely has a great body. It's mystifying to me that people bag on her face, though. Sure, she's not a 9 or a 10, but not many women are. I'd give her a 6/10 face and 9/10 body. Compare her complete looks to what we see in BOTD and get back to me.
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 5:59:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
ESPN did not list Steeler Mel Blount as the goat of DB's.
View Quote

Mel Blount is the best cornerback to ever play in the NFL. Better than Deion. Better than Night Train. He was 6'3" and 215lbs....in the '70s.
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 6:00:54 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

She definitely has a great body. It's mystifying to me that people bag on her face, though. Sure, she's not a 9 or a 10, but not many women are. I'd give her a 6/10 face and 9/10 body. Compare her complete looks to what we see in BOTD and get back to me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, she’s about a 6 in the face in static shots. Just something about the way she moves around. She has makeup piled on and still looks weird.
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 6:05:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Yep, she’s about a 6 in the face in static shots. Just something about the way she moves around. She has makeup piled on and still looks weird.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

She is weird looking more so than ugly. She would be a fine catch for the assistant manager at Napa Auto, not so much for the best player in the NFL.
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 7:47:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

She is weird looking more so than ugly. She would be a fine catch for the assistant manager at Napa Auto, not so much for the best player in the NFL.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

As annoying as she is, she cheers like a motherfucker for the guy.
But like all the unmarried basement dwellers here, it's only because of the fame and fortune. Lol
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 9:36:08 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

As annoying as she is, she cheers like a motherfucker for the guy.
But like all the unmarried basement dwellers here, it's only because of the fame and fortune. Lol
View Quote

they have been together since high school
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 11:25:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Yeah no sorry. She's average at best. she thinks shes hot because of her sperm donor.
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 12:16:42 AM EDT
[#20]
Philip Rivers's wife preggo.   10th child.
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 12:18:35 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

Atta boy.
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 12:25:00 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Dadgummit.
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 6:04:15 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Dadgummit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dadgummit.

Link Posted: 7/14/2023 10:20:31 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Jared Goffs girl is FINE

Jordan Poyers girl is FINE

B Mahomes is a butterface. Her body did look good in those photos above though
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 11:18:58 AM EDT
[#25]
Rodgers responding to the Jets being selected for Hard Knocks, "Look, I understand the appeal with us. There's a lot of eyes on me, a lot of eyes on our team, a lot of expectations for our squad. They forced it down our throats and we have to deal with it."
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 12:36:33 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/476-342.gif

Jared Goffs girl is FINE

View Quote

JIMMY SOUL-"IF YOU WANNA BE HAPPY"(LYRICS)
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 12:49:37 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/476-342.gif

Jared Goffs girl is FINE

View Quote

Her body does look good, although I feel like nothing really stands out. Most chick's seem to have one standout feature, but unfortunately for her it seems to be her personality. We all know that woman...

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 12:50:18 PM EDT
[#28]
Patrick Mahomes was asked whether he prefers being the hero at home or the villain on the road.

"I like to be the villain. Obviously it's cool at Arrowhead to be the hero and win the games and host the AFC Championship trophy. But it's just as fun, no offense to any of my division opponents, to go to their places and win those games. Both are great, but I like to be the villain sometimes."

He's currently 16-1 on the road vs divisional opponents.
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 12:50:27 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Rodgers responding to the Jets being selected for Hard Knocks, "Look, I understand the appeal with us. There's a lot of eyes on me, a lot of eyes on our team, a lot of expectations for our squad. They forced it down our throats and we have to deal with it."
View Quote

With Rodgers going there, it was a smart move by the NFL/Hard Knocks.
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 12:55:41 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He acts like a prima donna then gets pissy when people capitalize on his prima donnaness. Typical Rodgers. I've never watched a full set of hard knocks but might check this one out
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 3:53:26 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed, he may not like it but its what fans want to watch...
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 2:10:58 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

Watched the 1st episode last night, I like it.

But if Pat ever suck starts a shotgun, the first few minutes of this show is all we'll ever need to see to understand why.
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 4:24:53 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Arguing guarantees/size of the signing bonus most likely. The amount is set (I believe $12.5M), but HOW that money is paid out can be negotiated.

For example, Logan Hall (the 1st selection in the 2nd round last year) negotiated 73% guaranteed with 42% upfront in a signing bonus.

So I imagine Porter is pushing for a fully guaranteed contract (like the 1st rounders pretty much all get now-a-days) and probably half of it upfront.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Joey Porter JR. Has yet to sign his rookie contract with the Steelers.

Not sure on what the hang up is.
Arguing guarantees/size of the signing bonus most likely. The amount is set (I believe $12.5M), but HOW that money is paid out can be negotiated.

For example, Logan Hall (the 1st selection in the 2nd round last year) negotiated 73% guaranteed with 42% upfront in a signing bonus.

So I imagine Porter is pushing for a fully guaranteed contract (like the 1st rounders pretty much all get now-a-days) and probably half of it upfront.
Saw a few stories on why.

Porter wants the guarantee and money as a first round pick.

He was the first pick of the second round.
It was the second round pick from the bears for claypool.

I think it will a bit of a fight.
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 4:28:26 PM EDT
[#34]
Man if I would have known and had the money the Blond Bomber was in Anchorage I would have gone in.
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 6:35:23 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/146520/Screenshot_20230715-123218_Samsung_Inter-2886768.jpgMan if I would have known and had the money the Blond Bomber was in Anchorage I would have gone in.
View Quote

Glad to see TB out & running around. He didn't look too good at the end of last season due to health issues.

He's a class act, IMO.
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 2:11:11 PM EDT
[#36]

On one hand, the Chiefs were never paying this.

On the other hand, the Chiefs are really going into the 2023 season with MVS as the likely WR1 the moment Kadarius Toney gets injured (which probably happens week 1).
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 6:43:38 PM EDT
[#37]
Sad to see my Titans continuing their bombing on free agent WR signings.

Carl Pickens.

Yancy Thigpen.

Julio Jones.

Randy Moss.

Probably a couple more I've forgotten.  

Jesus, a 5th grader could pick a better group of free agent signings, IMO. Every single one of those I listed were complete bombs.
Link Posted: 7/17/2023 1:25:01 AM EDT
[#38]
JJ Watt posts photo of he and his brother working out. Apparently on a golf course fairway.

The tweet responses

Link Posted: 7/17/2023 11:02:25 AM EDT
[#39]

Link Posted: 7/17/2023 11:15:42 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Sad to see my Titans continuing their bombing on free agent WR signings.

Carl Pickens.

Yancy Thigpen.

Julio Jones.

Randy Moss.

Probably a couple more I've forgotten.  

Jesus, a 5th grader could pick a better group of free agent signings, IMO. Every single one of those I listed were complete bombs.
View Quote

I don't think Hopkins is a bad signing. It can fail, but that's not a guarantee.

This is an oversimplification, but...

This is a weird list, but I don't think the value for him is bad.

On one hand, there are a couple of problems:

I'm not sure how much sense it makes to spend on WR when you have three questionable QBs, and we don't know who will be the starter by week 8.

Also, bringing in an aging star can make sense for a playoff team, but it doesn't usually make sense for a team rebuilding.

On the other hand:

If you're trying to develop QBs and figure out what you have, they have to have somebody to throw the ball to.
Link Posted: 7/17/2023 11:26:20 AM EDT
[#41]

That's not the dumbest list in the world.

I think you have to put a * next to Rodgers no matter where you put him, and Stafford shouldn't be there. I'd probably put Goff, Tua, or D. Jones there, in that order.
Link Posted: 7/17/2023 11:49:33 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 7/17/2023 12:13:46 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I don't think Hopkins is a bad signing. It can fail, but that's not a guarantee.

If you're trying to develop QBs and figure out what you have, they have to have somebody to throw the ball to.
View Quote

Tannehill is long past the development stage. Levin is a rookie, heaven help the team if he's the starter. I want to root for Willis but I don't see him making the roster this year.
Link Posted: 7/17/2023 12:38:18 PM EDT
[#44]
Sports Media has changed forever.

TL;DW: Brett talks about the rise of individual personalities overshadowing the corporate brands of the networks, and he talks about consumers having more choices and access to more types of content.
Link Posted: 7/17/2023 12:43:55 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 7/17/2023 12:53:54 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 7/17/2023 1:51:00 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RChA-axZyEw

TL;DW: Brett talks about the rise of individual personalities overshadowing the corporate brands of the networks, and he talks about consumers having more choices and access to more types of content.
View Quote

Good video and seems like a smart guy. ESPN needs to get away from those toxic debate shows. Gets old really fast...
Link Posted: 7/17/2023 1:54:20 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RChA-axZyEw

View Quote

Brett has some of the best, well reasoned takes of anyone I've ever heard discuss football.

His hour long breakdowns on each team are fantastic and he represents the best rising to the top via platforms like YouTube as opposed to the generic ANGRY STUPID TAKE DESIGNED TO PISS YOU OFF AND WATCH MORE of ESPN.

Also.  Disney losing 1.5 billion a year on Disney+ is the best news I'll get all year.  
Link Posted: 7/17/2023 2:20:59 PM EDT
[#49]
Edit: It was already posted and I missed it.
Link Posted: 7/17/2023 2:46:12 PM EDT
[#50]

Page / 557
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top