Different than piglet man feet.
Socks & slides are acceptable.
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 7:26:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
21 signs, 21 pages?
View Quote
Seven's the key number here. Think about it. 7-Elevens. Seven dwarves. Seven, man, that's the number. Seven chipmunks twirlin' on a branch, eatin' lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch. You know that old children's tale from the sea. It's like you're dreamin' about Gorgonzola cheese when it's clearly Brie time, baby. Step into my office.
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 7:27:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Seven's the key number here. Think about it. 7-Elevens. Seven dwarves. Seven, man, that's the number. Seven chipmunks twirlin' on a branch, eatin' lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch. You know that old children's tale from the sea. It's like you're dreamin' about Gorgonzola cheese when it's clearly Brie time, baby. Step into my office.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
21 signs, 21 pages?
Why?
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 7:28:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Why?
View Quote
'Cause you're fuckin' fired!

Link Posted: 7/22/2019 7:29:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why?

Link Posted: 7/22/2019 7:30:17 PM EDT
[#6]
17 pages... Didn't scroll through all... Did anyone ask for pics of realtor?
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 7:31:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Have you looked at gun laws in Hawaii? You can say goodbye to most of your collection.
View Quote
On the bright side, he can make friends with Drone_Operator...

Link Posted: 7/22/2019 7:32:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Fee Simple, posted, Texas = Good Dump
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 7:34:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 7:35:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote
OMFG! How could we have forgotten that??!!
Srsly? This is GD after all, probably page 1.
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 7:35:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Shit I’m a real estate broker and I would have thrown them away.
I don’t deal in general real estate but I’m under no illusion as to how people feel about us.  I know how you guys hate capitalism and all but it feeds the family
View Quote
It's a matter of the field having some real assholes in it (not everybody but there are at least some), and being in a position where their behavior can really screw with people that are already going through what is likely a major, stressful time in their life.  That tends to leave a long lasting impression on people.
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 7:35:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Someone should call HPD on you for the socks.
View Quote
Indeed those are some hideous foot wear indeed
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 7:36:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 7:36:27 PM EDT
[#14]
And reset fire alarms.

To Serve and Reset.
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 7:36:53 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote
Nope, you're the first.
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 7:37:00 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yep. And the worst attention seeking trolls accused him of being an attention seeking troll.
This thread delivers.
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 7:38:40 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

And reset fire alarms.

To Serve and Reset.
View Quote
That's too much liability.  Show the manager how to reset it, if he wants to.
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 7:38:56 PM EDT
[#18]
17 pages? WTF?
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 7:40:01 PM EDT
[#19]
Damn I'm real late to this party. Quality thread though.
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 7:40:51 PM EDT
[#20]
Just give her back the signs, and tell her if she ever does it again you're going to file charges for trespassing and vandalism (or whatever they call it in your state). Problem solved.

BTW, if you caught her in the act why didn't you ask her not to?
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 7:43:50 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Just give her back the signs, and tell her if she ever does it again you're going to file charges for trespassing and vandalism (or whatever they call it in your state). Problem solved.

View Quote
You didn't read the thread did you?

Why should he tell her, he was busy?  The signs are gone he threw them in the dumpster.  She was in the wrong, he has no compelling reason to interface with her.  She is a stranger, and she obviously has the crazy putting signs up to begin with.
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 7:47:48 PM EDT
[#22]
Why didn't you stop and confront her about it?

ETA: nm, read your response to someone else asking the same thing.
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 7:49:24 PM EDT
[#23]
Let’s make this get to 18 pages!
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 7:50:46 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Let’s make this get to 18 pages!
View Quote
I’m doing my part!
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 7:51:05 PM EDT
[#25]
This thread delivers.  It's almost as good as the corn/HOA thread from years ago.
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 7:51:10 PM EDT
[#26]
Patiently waiting for the update where crazy lady shows up at his house.
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 7:51:17 PM EDT
[#27]
OUTRAGES: Cop Handcuffs Firefighter For Trying to Protect Crash Victims, Caught on Tape
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 7:51:40 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote
Just curious, but did you actually read the thread before posting, or just Page 1?

Why didn't she ask OP for permission, especially considering he was there at the time? Saying that she didn't know he was the owner is a weak excuse, considering how fast she tracked down his phone number. She could have easily asked permission beforehand, but chose not to.

Had she later been apologetic and humble when she contacted OP, it might have been worth showing mercy or compassion. When she doubled down by harassing and threatening OP, she was the one who set the tone for the rest of this encounter.
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 7:52:28 PM EDT
[#29]
@joshdb50
@gilfrd

Shut up!....Ya smartasses!
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 7:54:06 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
@joshdb50
@gilfrd

View Quote
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 7:56:25 PM EDT
[#31]
Come on OP, just man up and tell her you threw them away, and that you’re done with her.

No need for all this drama.
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 7:56:49 PM EDT
[#32]
I know you're just having fun, but please don't Rogueboss this thread and get it locked or sidetracked.

We need to know how many more times she will call today! I'm guessing 30+ calls total (including the original 10), including multiple calls after hours this evening!

I fully expect to see an update from OP regarding a restraining order or harassment charges against her in the very near future.
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 7:57:40 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Socks with thong thing sandals?  As if that type of footwear wasn’t already uncomfortable.
View Quote
Must be from feudal Nippon
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 7:58:34 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
This thread delivers.  It's almost as good as the corn/HOA thread from years ago.
View Quote
Now that was a quality thread!  
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 7:58:42 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
That's a good point.

Arfcom will (probably) not be able to track her down based on a picture of just her ass.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Update

Realtor showed up at my business looking for me right now.  I am on the road right now so she encounter 4 employees who does not know what is going on.  Employee told her to come back tomorrow.  She is pissed.
So you’re saying there is now surveillance video of this 7/10 MILF. At least post some stills!
That's a good point.

Arfcom will (probably) not be able to track her down based on a picture of just her ass.
Challenge accepted.
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 8:01:31 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Come on OP, just man up and tell her you threw them away, and that you’re done with her.

No need for all this drama.
View Quote
The way I see it, OP is not the one creating drama at all. He has done absolutely nothing to instigate or escalate this woman's behavior. She is the one that has turned the drama up to 11.

Link Posted: 7/22/2019 8:01:38 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I know you're just having fun, but please don't Rogueboss this thread and get it locked or sidetracked.

We need to know how many more times she will call today! I'm guessing 30+ calls total (including the original 10), including multiple calls after hours this evening!

I fully expect to see an update from OP regarding a restraining order or harassment charges against her in the very near future.
View Quote
OK.

You don't understand what is going on, but ok.   Rogueboss and I get along fine.  But I appreciate your concern.
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 8:02:52 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
@joshdb50
@gilfrd

View Quote
Lol
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 8:03:48 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
OP, why are you not on the phone telling her agency's Big Boss to tell her to knock it the fuck off before you get a restraining order against her and file a complaint against his agency with the state real estate commission?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Update

She called again.  Employees are not sure what is going on.  In the beginning, they thought she was another telemarketer, but was actually surprised that she showed up. She left her business card and they are wondering what is going on.  One questioned what am selling to get her to call so many times and to show up irritated.

Will not post pictures of her or her name since it is too easy to look her up and I do not want to be responsible for some crazy leg humper contacting her.

She looks like Courtney Cox.  From my research on the Texas Real Estate Commission website, she has been licensed for about 6 months.  From har.com, she has sold 2 houses, has 1 house for sale.

Will update anything else that comes up.
OP, why are you not on the phone telling her agency's Big Boss to tell her to knock it the fuck off before you get a restraining order against her and file a complaint against his agency with the state real estate commission?
Some people live for this sort of thing. I’d just give her my address and tell her the signs will be in my hot tub at 9:00 pm Saturday wear something slutty when you come over.
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 8:04:31 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

The way I see it, OP is not the one creating drama at all. He has done absolutely nothing to instigate or escalate this woman's behavior. She is the one that has turned the drama up to 11.

View Quote
Well, I’d also like to hear what she has to say, and unless OP talks to her, we’ll never know!
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 8:06:32 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
OP is guilty as fuck. I submit his feet as evidence.
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 8:09:16 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I don't even know what they're watching?

Never forget that some firefighters did this

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/349123/BA2B9DB5-9A24-44C0-A1DF-4E2A4FD24FF8_jpeg-1026339.JPG

You seem like the type who has this on a t shirt!!!
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/349123/6DF821D7-533A-46A2-9CEC-C987E62E2E42_jpeg-1026338.JPG
View Quote
Oh my sweet baby Jesus.  I'd love to see what a train would do to those things.
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 8:09:34 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I can prove validity my stuff, and usually do

OP has not here
View Quote
OP posted a picture of the signs and his footwear as well.
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 8:09:36 PM EDT
[#44]
Socks + sandals = automatic assumption of being wrong.

Sorry, gonna side with the realtor here. You did it to yourself. Do you just hate you, or something?
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 8:09:39 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote
Hey, will one of you guys ride in the squad? This 15 year old who tried to kill herself by popping Tylenol because her boyfriend broke up with her is super, super scary to us.
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 8:12:31 PM EDT
[#46]
Lol

Haven’t we had the talk before about firefighters closing more lanes than necessary? That cop wasn’t having it that night.
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 8:13:35 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Hey, will one of you guys ride in the squad? This 15 year old who tried to kill herself by popping Tylenol because her boyfriend broke up with her is super, super scary to us.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We have a request by the concerned to for us to quit playing around and not get the thread locked.  Since it is not my thread.  And maybe ALL the mods don't realize we goof on each other in good fun, I am pulling back.

Enjoy, another thread, another time.....and its ON!!!
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 8:13:56 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
We have a request by the concerned to for us to quit playing around and not get the thread locked. Since it is not my thread. And maybe ALL the mods don't realize we goof on each other in good fun, I am pulling back.

View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 8:14:14 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 8:14:16 PM EDT
[#50]
Come on 18!!!!!!
Page / 32
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top