User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 32
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 10:19:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 10:20:27 PM EDT
[#2]
OP needs to return the signs.  

One sign on his lot, pointing to where the next sign can be found.

Which points to where the next sign can be found.

... ad nauseam

Distances between signs I'll leave to the OP
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 10:21:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
OP needs to return the signs.  

One sign on his lot, pointing to where the next sign can be found.

... ad nauseam

Distances between signs I'll leave to the OP
View Quote
LOL
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 10:33:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 10:36:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I am pretty confident that if an armored car crashed and flipped in the street in front of your property, and a bag of money landed in your lawn ... and you kept it, you would be charged with a crime (if caught).

But, I am not a penguin, so maybe I am wrong.
View Quote
That's not even close to what happened.
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 10:42:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Well since it's made page 19 I have to see where it goes.
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 10:47:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
This thread delivers.  It's almost as good as the corn/HOA thread from years ago.
View Quote
Oh yeah, what ever happened with that?  Corn roast?
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 10:48:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Trying to get us to 20.

It's obvious OP was to embarrassed to approach 7/10 MILF realtor wearing sandals and socks.  You still should've approached her while she was posting on your property.  It's only and acre.
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 10:50:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Mail me a sign with her face on it and I’ll take it with me to Tel Aviv. You can send her a pic and tell her that’s where her sign is. Then I’ll mail it to the next Arfcommer who can do the same
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 10:52:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Mail me a sign with her face on it and I’ll take it with me to Tel Aviv. You can send her a pic and tell her that’s where her sign is. Then I’ll mail it to the next Arfcommer who can do the same
View Quote
Lol!  Like a Flat Stanley .....
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 10:53:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote
A gentleman scholar......
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 11:01:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Maybe I'm an asshole but...

Attachment Attached File

I'm guessing that's her.
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 11:02:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/280940/agent_jpg-1026721.JPG

I'm guessing that's her.
View Quote
Honestly,

not guilty

Link Posted: 7/22/2019 11:05:50 PM EDT
[#14]
I neither agree nor disagree, just upping my posts count...
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 11:06:36 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I'm guessing that's her.
View Quote
I don't know what it takes to be a Platinum Agent but I thought OP said something about her being a new realtor.
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 11:10:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 11:15:53 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
@nathaniel_hawkins

See if your phone numbers are listed here

https://www.familytreenow.com/

Disregard if I’m late to the party as usual
View Quote
@nightdh

How does one scrub things like that?
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 11:18:53 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I'm guessing that's her.
View Quote
That hairdo makes her head look like it's bent. Still hittable though.
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 11:23:11 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I'm guessing that's her.
View Quote
Negative ghostrider. That person has been a realator for over 30 years according to her profile.

Linky
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 11:23:27 PM EDT
[#21]
She definitely has the resting bitch, go get the fucking MANAGER face.
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 11:24:23 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 11:24:44 PM EDT
[#23]
wut?
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 11:25:09 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Negative ghostrider. That person has been a realator for over 30 years according to her profile.

Linky
View Quote
I was just getting warmed up. Someone find me the real broad already
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 11:27:14 PM EDT
[#25]
Almost certainly not her. We should stop perpetuating that bad guess before some innocent woman gets sucked into this shit pile.

Well, as innocent as a real estate agent can be.  
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 11:28:07 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I'm guessing that's her.
View Quote
Swing and a miss

which perfectly describes Xxxxxx Yyyyyyy, a residential Realtor for more than 30 years
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 11:28:44 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I'm guessing that's her.
View Quote
Karen, is that you?
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 11:29:55 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
@nightdh

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
@nathaniel_hawkins

See if your phone numbers are listed here

https://www.familytreenow.com/

Disregard if I’m late to the party as usual
@nightdh

I seem to recall reading some comments to the effect that you have to convince them (was probably a different site, but...) that you are at risk of being stalked, and that they will be sued into oblivion if their site can in any way be linked to efforts to stalk you.

You would probably also have to identify each friend and relative that are stupid enough to give any information on you to such sites (for fun, or to satisfy their curiosity, or whatever) and eliminate them from your life to the extent that they will never again be able to get their hands on any information on you.
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 11:30:46 PM EDT
[#29]
My favorite day of being a County employee was during Zero's reelection campaign. His campaign placed a very large Obunghole sign(7-8 footer) on a County right of way. It was at a very busy intersection. I drove a 2010 Front Loader Truck(a very large piece of equipment) out to the intersection and approached it from the back. I then waited for the traffic to get very heavy and stopped at the lights. I then slowly lowered the bucket into place and then smashed the shit out of it about 10 times as fast as the hydraulics would let the bucket drop. BANG!!! BANG!!! BANG!!! BANG!!! BANG!!!...... You should have seen the looks on the faces in the stopped cars...it was F~KING GLORIOUS!!!
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 11:31:42 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Karen, is that you?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm guessing that's her.
Karen, is that you?
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 11:33:17 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
My favorite day of being a County employee was during Zero's reelection campaign. His campaign placed a very large Obunghole sign(7-8 footer) on a County right of way. It was at a very busy intersection. I drove a 2010 Front Loader Truck(a very large piece of equipment) out to the intersection and approached it from the back. I then waited for the traffic to get very heavy and stopped at the lights. I then slowly lowered the bucket into place and then smashed the shit out of it about 10 times as fast as the hydraulics would let the bucket drop. BANG!!! BANG!!! BANG!!! BANG!!! BANG!!!...... You should have seen the looks on the faces in the stopped cars...it was F~KING GLORIOUS!!!
View Quote
You really should have had someone there to make a video of that.
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 11:33:40 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I seem to recall reading some comments to the effect that you have to convince them (was probably a different site, but...) that you are at risk of being stalked, and that they will be sued into oblivion if their site can in any way be linked to efforts to stalk you.

You would probably also have to identify each friend and relative that are stupid enough to give any information on you to such sites (for fun, or to satisfy their curiosity, or whatever) and eliminate them from your life to the extent that they will never again be able to get their hands on any information on you.
View Quote
Well, time to fake my death and start a new life off the grid. Thoroughly too much information for my comfort.
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 11:37:17 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There were smaller signs of all the CA commies that were up for reelection that cycle and I smashed the shit out of all of them!!!

ETA: I took a helper out there with me and I should have had him take some video, but I didn't even think about it. I was too damn eager to smash those f~kers.
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 11:39:51 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am pretty confident that if an armored car crashed and flipped in the street in front of your property, and a bag of money landed in your lawn ... and you kept it, you would be charged with a crime (if caught).

But, I am not a penguin, so maybe I am wrong.
Let him go, he's on a roll.
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 11:42:28 PM EDT
[#35]
I love this.
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 11:43:46 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Well, time to fake my death and start a new life off the grid. Thoroughly too much information for my comfort.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I haven't checked that site, but other sites tend to list only one or two of my actual relatives in their list of my relatives, but list every name my ex-wife has used, along with some of her relatives and most of her later husbands in their list of my relatives.  They also list some addresses, in their list of my past addresses, that I have never lived at, but I think my ex-wife lived at them during or after our divorce.

Never should have gone out with her.  Filed for divorce almost 20 years ago, and it's just in the last year that I think she has finally gotten it through her head that it would be in her best interest to avoid contact with me.
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 11:50:15 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I have no idea what you are trying to say. "The People"? What about them? What people?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Remind me to never move to Oregon.
Found money cant just be kept, even if it's on your property, my ass.
Money on my property? Guess who it belongs to? Guess.
The people! You don't get how this game works, do you?

I have no idea what you are trying to say. "The People"? What about them? What people?
"A donation has been made in your name to the Human Fund."
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 11:59:12 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Unless she is hot.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
4) Whiteknighting for that woman is ridiculous.
Unless she is hot.
This is why DK pulls down that ACADEMIC money.
Link Posted: 7/23/2019 12:00:02 AM EDT
[#40]
Be a man and give them back......

after you draw mustaches on her face signs and change the open house ones to "crack house" with some spray paint.
Link Posted: 7/23/2019 12:00:05 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Linky
View Quote
Maybe, but that's assuming OP's info is 100% correct. If he Just looked at her license date he might have assumed less than 6 months. She fits the "look" better than any others I saw though.

Also, I intentionally made that my own photo & didn't link to anything for a reason...
Link Posted: 7/23/2019 12:04:44 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote
You da fuckin man. Please tell me you videoed it...
Link Posted: 7/23/2019 12:07:55 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I'm guessing that's her.
View Quote
that's better than the old Courtney Cox.
Link Posted: 7/23/2019 12:09:53 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote
That was f*cking awesome.  Thank you for your service to the nation.
Link Posted: 7/23/2019 12:10:30 AM EDT
[#45]
You seem German. Trespassing and littering
Link Posted: 7/23/2019 12:11:23 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Now that I think about it, I didn't even have a smartphone yet. So, I probably wouldn't even have thought to ask the helper I took with me if he had a smartphone. I sure would love to have that video though.
Link Posted: 7/23/2019 12:17:42 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just so you can picture it better, the Front Loader Truck was built on a cab forward Peterbilt. It was 23 1/2' long, 9 1/2' wide and 13' 11" tall with the bucket in its traveling position and the ground was elevated behind the sign. GLORIOUS it was!!!
Link Posted: 7/23/2019 12:19:02 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 7/23/2019 12:20:53 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I’m not talking about the realtor and the signs.  I totally agree that the OP is within his rights to trash the signs that were put on his property without his approval.

I was specifically replying to a member who said that if he found money in his property, it was definitely his to keep - and pointing out that is not always the case.
View Quote
What if the armored truck parked at the curb in front of your property and stuck $100 bills with little metal holders into the ground, and then left?
Link Posted: 7/23/2019 12:24:15 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 32
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top