Site Notices
Page / 32
Link Posted: 7/23/2019 11:43:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/23/2019 11:52:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If only she'd made good on her original to have him charged with theft, we'd have a signed confession from her on trespassing and illegal signage.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good luck trying to get a county attorney to prosecute without either a signed ct warning or being witnessed by an officer or deputy.
If only she'd made good on her original to have him charged with theft, we'd have a signed confession from her on trespassing and illegal signage.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/24/2019 2:33:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

You bet!
Op owns a house with loads of feral cats. He goes out and sees someone put up Bernie 2020 posters on his land next to the lake. He goes to confront them and they appear to be a bunch of Asian women scantily clad making repetitive movements. He wonders if his wife is cheating on him since her panties smell like cum and she hasn't eaten in 27 days.
Suddenly in flies this oddly shaped sweet potato along with 3 pit bulls.
He see's a snek (not what it appears to be) and get's his .22 Nazi Mauser and proceeds to assault his significant other with a laptop.

The rest should be pretty clear.

ETA @CLICKBANGBANG
View Quote
You Sir, have done what many have tried, but few could do.
My hat is off to you good Sir.
Sincere thanks is given.
Bravo!
Link Posted: 7/24/2019 5:05:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Isn't op the guy who went to war with uhaul because they were parking trucks in his empty lot? How many empty lots does op operate?
View Quote
Several.

Not at many as my high school and college buddy.  He actually owns parking lots where you have to PAY TO PARK at all the good spots where idiots $40 to park for 6 hours.  Wish I was that smart.
Link Posted: 7/24/2019 5:06:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Op owns empty lots for the sole purpose of generating amusing GD threads.
View Quote
Nope, own these lots were a excuse to own a heavy duty pickup truck, trailer, and a Kubota.
Link Posted: 7/24/2019 5:08:17 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Maybe ARFCOM could have a gofundme, so that he can buy more empty lots!  
View Quote
I need to create nonprofit where I can get idiots to work for me for FREE, possible pay me for the right to work for me for free, not pay property taxes, and pay myself $800k a year for doing nothing but be a professional beggar.
Link Posted: 7/24/2019 5:10:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

You might want to look up some of his older posts. This is mild, and almost certainly for real.
View Quote
If I wrote a book about my past encounters in life, it will either become a best seller or people will call it full of shit.  However, some of my encounters, there is video proof or police documentation of these incidents.  I just will not post in on the internet to keep my privacy.  However, there are some possible members on this board who may have seen these actual videos in person, they just do not know who I was at the moment.
Link Posted: 7/24/2019 5:11:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
In for pics of milf, mangled sign, low IQ boyfriend, police report, or napalm strike.
View Quote
HPD does not give you a police report.  They just give you a little piece of paper with the case number and type of crime committed.
Link Posted: 7/24/2019 5:17:30 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Look into storage units. Large ones that are big enough for motor homes. DO NOT consider the small unit facilities. The large ones get long term tenants and are cash cows that require very little maintenance, especially in your climate.

You’re welcome.
View Quote
There were a lot of empty lots near me area that were sold.  You would eventually see a "Storage Lot" or public storage type business coming up sign.  It never materialized.  Don't know if due to City of Houston regulatory problems, permits, funding, or whatever, but the property ends up being for sale again after about a year.
Link Posted: 7/24/2019 5:18:50 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

How do you wear socks and Sandals? Doesn’t the sandals fall off easily?
View Quote
No, the socks add extra traction.
Link Posted: 7/24/2019 5:20:38 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

With a little planning you could have run them ragged for weeks.
View Quote
Did not do that, just ran them off.  Some kept calling looking for relatives of mine thinking they were the ones who was going to inherit the property.
Link Posted: 7/24/2019 5:24:17 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

22 signs on a lot approximately 200' square seems crazy enough to me.
And besides that, OP has plenty of experience with trespassers and a friendly 'go away' has never worked well for him.
View Quote
I have a LOT more experience with trespassers (ones that I actually told to scram).  Most of the time, it did not end so peacefully of civilly.  Most of my problems deal with panhandlers, crackheads, and homeless.
Link Posted: 7/24/2019 5:26:13 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
And realtor Courtney Milfcox's concern is now about being an accessory to a terroristic threat via telephone.  Class B misdemeanor in Texas.

I don't know how HPD works (I suspect not very well) but if you took this to the local PD in my area with a recording of the conversation and presumably caller ID info, they would follow up on it.
View Quote
HPD has never really followed up on several of my police reports of theats against me, being followed from the bank, etc.  They just took the report, gave me a case number, never heard from them again.  I just made the report in case there is an incident to start a paper trail in cases this goes terrible wrong with me.
Link Posted: 7/24/2019 5:26:58 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

She has a lease payment on her Mercedes CUV coming up soon.
View Quote
The SUV was a BMW.  Not sure of the model since there are too many now, but it was smaller than a X5.
Link Posted: 7/24/2019 5:28:23 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
OP, you should have just mowed them down. That is what I do.  They they are mainly, the I will buy your house type of signs.
View Quote
Not going to spend time and effort to change out the blades of my lawn mower.
Link Posted: 7/24/2019 5:30:22 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

The wire part of the signs will damage your blades and the paper part will be shredded all over his lot if he did that.
View Quote
Got cited for a violation from the City of Houston Neighborhood Protection (the Prius) for having litter on the property.  BTW, got another violation letter from the City of Houston for that recently.  Idiots keep tossing their trash (beer bottles, trash bags, and signs) on the property.  I have to remove the crap on my own dime or time.
Link Posted: 7/24/2019 5:34:13 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I still want to know what the total call count is so far.
View Quote
About 8 on my personal cell phone.
Business line, not sure since different people answer and take messages, but they got pretty annoyed by her, so they pretend to take messages and hang up on her.  Have not looked at the caller id on the business line yet.
My employees think she is either one of those realtors that constantly badger people (because I am know to rent houses in the area, realtors constantly call or show up with their sales pitch) or they thing I am planning to sell something and she may have pissed me off and is trying to save the sale.
Link Posted: 7/24/2019 5:38:01 AM EDT
[#18]
UPDATE

Nothing really has transpired since the last contact from the guy calling my cell phone.  Think this has really blown off.

HOWEVER TO THE GOOD PART.  WASTE MANAGEMENT IS GOING TO COME BY AND EMPTY MY DUMPSTER TODAY
Link Posted: 7/24/2019 5:54:58 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
UPDATE

Nothing really has transpired since the last contact from the guy calling my cell phone.  Think this has really blown off.

HOWEVER TO THE GOOD PART.  WASTE MANAGEMENT IS GOING TO COME BY AND EMPTY MY DUMPSTER TODAY
View Quote
we putting together an ARFcom dumpster defense squad?
Link Posted: 7/24/2019 6:02:02 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote
There used to be pics of an Arfcommer camouflaged as garbage. It was a long time ago, but was hilarious.
Link Posted: 7/24/2019 6:27:16 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

There used to be pics of an Arfcommer camouflaged as garbage. It was a long time ago, but was hilarious.
View Quote
@M15A2 I've seen those. I was thinking more of the Shockwave equipped dumpster defender father/son duo.
Link Posted: 7/24/2019 6:31:02 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
UPDATE

View Quote
Good.
Link Posted: 7/24/2019 6:46:43 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Send her an invoice for removal and storage fees.
View Quote
I would imagine that YOU got billed a hefty bill by your lawn care person (who is ALSO registerd  via 5 LLC's in a row in the caymen islands) for not cleaning your lawn so you(ahem the lawn care professional) could mow it.  as a result you are an agreved party for her putting lawn mower damaging items in your lawn without permission. heck people have been KILLED by metal crap in their lawn when mowing...
Link Posted: 7/24/2019 7:02:26 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
UPDATE

View Quote
Literally as the garbage truck is leaving, call the lady back. Tell her you just got her messages and would be happy to return her signs....but the garbage man just took them.
Link Posted: 7/24/2019 7:05:17 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

@M15A2 I've seen those. I was thinking more of the Shockwave equipped dumpster defender father/son duo.
View Quote
Ha! That went right over my head.
Link Posted: 7/24/2019 7:12:37 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
UPDATE

I think the Millers of Abilene are available for hire
Link Posted: 7/24/2019 7:28:31 AM EDT
[#27]
Go grab one of her photo signs from the dumpster before trash pickup in case you decide to do an Arfcom version of Flat Stanley.

I volunteer to take a photo of it on a Long Island beach
Link Posted: 7/24/2019 7:48:57 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Go grab one of her photo signs from the dumpster before trash pickup in case you decide to do an Arfcom version of Flat Stanley.

View Quote
She doesn't deserve the free PR
Link Posted: 7/24/2019 8:00:53 AM EDT
[#29]
Were they visiting Houston from Detroit?
Link Posted: 7/24/2019 8:18:46 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote
Parts of Houston might as well be Detroit, just without the snow.  Mostly means that the crime is unfettered by cold weather and allowed to thrive year round.
Link Posted: 7/24/2019 8:21:51 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Several.

Not at many as my high school and college buddy.  He actually owns parking lots where you have to PAY TO PARK at all the good spots where idiots $40 to park for 6 hours.  Wish I was that smart.
View Quote
Hah. Unless you are next to Hobby no one is paying you to park in South Houston.
Link Posted: 7/24/2019 8:24:10 AM EDT
[#32]
How to File a Complaint
If she requires a license and you file a complaint and she looses license, she won't need the signs any more :-)
Link Posted: 7/24/2019 8:46:36 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote
I'm in NJ
Link Posted: 7/24/2019 8:59:00 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
UPDATE

View Quote
So he never came by to smash your face in?
Link Posted: 7/24/2019 9:31:02 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
If OP wants to get me one of those signs, I can have family bring it to the Netherlands next week and photo it in front of a windmill. Just a thought.
View Quote
That'd be awesome.
Link Posted: 7/24/2019 9:59:35 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 7/24/2019 10:16:22 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
That'd be awesome.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If OP wants to get me one of those signs, I can have family bring it to the Netherlands next week and photo it in front of a windmill. Just a thought.
That'd be awesome.
Nah. She'd probably love that and use it in her marketing. Instead, take a For Sale sign with her picture down to the red light district in Amsterdam and put it in front of one of the places with a hooker in the window. That's a Kodak moment.  

And then somebody else get one of those things to Bangkok.

Leaving them in the dumpster is a missed opportunity for years of fun.
Link Posted: 7/24/2019 10:19:52 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Nah. She'd probably love that and use it in her marketing. Instead, take a For Sale sign with her picture down to the red light district in Amsterdam and put it in front of one of the places with a hooker in the window. That's a Kodak moment.  

View Quote
Think of a Texas plumbers truck in Syria
Link Posted: 7/24/2019 10:21:29 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote
Well, for my Long Island Beach offer, there's always Fire Island which has its own "charm" and the nude beaches, which don't look like any nude beaches that you would want a mental image of.
Link Posted: 7/24/2019 10:24:55 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Literally as the garbage truck is leaving, call the lady back. Tell her you just got her messages and would be happy to return her signs....but the garbage man just took them someone stole them out of the dumpster.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
UPDATE

Literally as the garbage truck is leaving, call the lady back. Tell her you just got her messages and would be happy to return her signs....but the garbage man just took them someone stole them out of the dumpster.
FIFY
Link Posted: 7/24/2019 10:43:35 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote
Everyone take your shirts off and grab your shockwaves, we're heading to Texas!
Link Posted: 7/24/2019 11:04:35 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Nope, own these lots were a excuse to own a heavy duty pickup truck, trailer, and a Kubota.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Op owns empty lots for the sole purpose of generating amusing GD threads.
That's good enough reason for me. I guess the GD fodder is just a bonus.
Link Posted: 7/24/2019 11:45:24 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 7/24/2019 11:53:02 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
The SUV was a BMW.  Not sure of the model since there are too many now, but it was smaller than a X5.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She has a lease payment on her Mercedes CUV coming up soon.
How did her ass look in her yoga pants?
Link Posted: 7/24/2019 12:27:14 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
IN.  This thread definitely has potential...
View Quote
No. This thread has lost its steam.
Link Posted: 7/24/2019 12:31:55 PM EDT
[#46]
zzzzzz
Link Posted: 7/24/2019 12:34:01 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
BECAUSE

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/24/2019 12:46:08 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
What happened to civility?  What happened to just being nice when it's the easiest path?

OK, realtor was in the wrong assuming property was OK to use.  As it is a vacant lot not hard to imagine that concept.  And maybe she is new and her boss told her to put the signs there.  Who knows?  OP?  He doesn't know cause he won't even man up and act like an adult and discuss it with them on the phone.

OP is not nice.  He could have nipped it in the bud.  Plus, so far as I can tell has suffered no harm from the signs.  Why be a dick?  just because you can?

I could see it if he did tell her not to post the signs and she ignored him.  Did that happen?  Cause if not this is petty no way around it.  Just be aware realtors talk and if OP ever needs one he may have issues.
View Quote
"has suffered no harm from the signs"

You don't get to decide what that is for someone else's property. If the owner doesn't want signs, you don't get to whinge and say "But I'm causing any harm!!" and it's suddenly ok.
Link Posted: 7/24/2019 12:47:59 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
UPDATE

View Quote
Ha I take it PD paid a visit?
Link Posted: 7/24/2019 12:48:26 PM EDT
[#50]
When assholes collide. 26 pages of drama all because you couldn't pick up the phone and call the number on the sign and tell them to remove them. Awesome.
Page / 32
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top