User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 252
Link Posted: 9/6/2021 12:17:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

I think we can go a step past that. They provided arms and support to the enemy in a time of war. They also abandoned US citizens and allies to the enemy. It's almost like they joined the taliban. BUT what I think we are really seeing is greed. The people running things are war profiteers, they don't care WHO they sell the weapons to as long as they keep getting paid for more and more weapons. I think it's all about money. They are probably already on the payroll of companies supplying some of that hardware.  They have NO care for the lives lost as long as they get there 10%. These are the only things that make since to me. People will say it's just a mistake, or dumb people, but dude you don't ALWAYS fail the same way, sometimes a fool with get something right. These guys NEVER get anything right.... Once, twice, three times (it's probably enemy action at that point) and we are at what 87?
Link Posted: 9/6/2021 12:27:31 AM EDT
[#2]
What did I miss?
Link Posted: 9/6/2021 12:50:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
What did I miss?
View Quote

What I was talking about was how it seems like command could care less about all the weapons, equipment and people they left behind. Like giving guns and NVD's and o so much more to the taliban is no big deal. And also how DOS seems to NOT want US citizens coming back, see the other threads about the 6 flights being blocked. The news and the leadership don't seem to care about any of it, hay it's labor day let's go on vacation. Hmmm ice cream.

I don't think command would think it was no big deal is a soldier gave away NVD's....  To me it just don't compute, unless they work for the other side, or are on the take... I don't see any GOOD reasons for the things I am seeing. Sadly I don't think this is part of a cunning plan. I wish it was, I really really do. But what do I know, I am just a no one. Just venting about something that makes me sick and trying to figure out something that isn't as dark as I think is happening, there's got to be a good reason for all this???  Sorry if I have detracted from the conversation.
Link Posted: 9/6/2021 2:27:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Sounds like Massoud is about to get fucked, alone and unsupported.
Link Posted: 9/6/2021 2:37:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Bagram: Anas Haqqani tells the story about Bagram prison where he was jailed

Panjshir: Taliban fighters capture helicopters in Panjshir

Panjshir: Taliban hoisting the flag of Islamic Emirate at Governor's Headquarters

Panjshir: Taliban claim to have captured Rokha district of Panjshir

Taliban have reached Panjshir Governor's Office

Governor Haji Mohammad Osman Turabi visited the three valleys of Kunar in helicopter

Link Posted: 9/6/2021 2:44:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Panjshir: Taliban leadership entering Panjshir Governor's Office

Taliban's war correspondent reporting from Panjshir

Taliban claim to have conquered Shatal district of Panjshir

RPG ND

Resistance Force Afghanistan Planted Landmines on Highways to Stop Taliban Advance

Panjshir - Resistance Force Afghanistan Today Planted Landmines on Highways to Stop Taliban Advance
Link Posted: 9/6/2021 2:55:36 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

That goes along with two other incidents :

1.  Whatever state department….”state department” … people who were left in China when the Wu flu really took off, not one single interview with them once they arrived back in the States.  Kinda the same with people stranded on cruise ships when covid ramped up.

2.  Whatever State or CIA personnel at the Benghazi compound when 13 hours took place…. Not a single one one said “FUCK WORKING FOR HILLARY CLINTON!  THAT BITCH DAMN NEAR GOT US ALL KILLED!  I quit!  And here is my tell all interview or tell all book.”

And of course, whoever the fuck CIA “Bob” was running the compound, we never did really here from him to say “That’s not how it went down.”  Or at least he wasn’t very vocal about it.

Link Posted: 9/6/2021 3:01:29 AM EDT
[#8]

Man! Don't bleed all over the rug... It really ties the room together!
Link Posted: 9/6/2021 3:04:04 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Looking at photos of all of the abandoned serviceable equipment and I just got a very bad feeling about the large numbers of military aged Afghans on our domestic bases. What happens when a coordinated attack embeds in a US metropolitan area?
View Quote

A’yup!

I started a thread about that exact thing a week or two back :

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/My-tin-foil-hat-is-on-too-tight--remember-inmates-getting-released-last-year-/5-2479893/

Here was the meme that was floating around FB last year:

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 9/6/2021 9:49:39 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/6/2021 9:56:59 AM EDT
[#11]

Every time I see the list of small arms and ordnance left to the Taliban by the Potato I have to sit down because I get too dizzy.
Link Posted: 9/6/2021 10:06:28 AM EDT
[#12]
Here's a list of ammo, etc., that I could find on what we left the Taliban:

-2,520 Bombs
-Administration Encrypted Cell Phones and Laptops all operational
-Pallets with Millions of Dollars in US Currency
-Millions of Rounds of Ammunition including but not limited to 20,150,600 rounds of 7.62mm, 9,000,000 rounds of 50.caliber

(Couldn't find numbers on 5.56 NATO rounds but if that much heavier ammo was given to them it has to be in the 100 million range I would assume?)

Link
Link Posted: 9/6/2021 10:38:43 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

-2,520 Bombs
-Millions of Rounds of Ammunition including but not limited to 20,150,600 rounds of 7.62mm, 9,000,000 rounds of 50.caliber

(Couldn't find numbers on 5.56 NATO rounds but if that much heavier ammo was given to them it has to be in the 100 million range I would assume?)

Link
View Quote

The hits just keep coming. Per that link. First time I have noticed that mentioned, US drone jamming equipment along with china there to buy it (and I am sure a bunch of our working encrypted coms gear). Nope nothing to see there, you give away your encryption stuff all the time. It boggles my mind the amount of damage this has done to the US. This is the kinda thing that can change the coarse of a world war hmmmmm

And so sad to see those that supported and helped us getting wiped out and there requests for help denied. There goes us ever having any friends on the ground there. Oh my bad, our enemy is our friend right now, even though they still want to kill us.... The talking heads say all the gear was for our allies over there, BUT that's not who got it, and when or allies need help we say NO.

I feel for the guys that served there, I can't even imagine, I am this sick and I was never even over there. I just know equipment and what I see in those videos...... Like was said, it makes my head spin, trying to grasp a "reason". There has to be.... And the other poster you are right, it's enough stuff to fund or start a war, I also wouldn't be shocked. I am just scared it's going to get used AGAINST us. These people are NOT our friends.
Link Posted: 9/6/2021 10:43:22 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

The hits just keep coming. Per that link. First time I have noticed that mentioned, US drone jamming equipment along with china there to buy it (and I am sure a bunch of our working encrypted coms gear). Nope nothing to see there, you give away your encryption stuff all the time. It boggles my mind the amount of damage this has done to the US. This is the kinda thing that can change the coarse of a world war hmmmmm

And so sad to see those that supported and helped us getting wiped out and there requests for help denied. There goes us ever having any friends on the ground there. Oh my bad, our enemy is our friend right now, even though they still want to kill us.... The talking heads say all the gear was for our allies over there, BUT that's not who got it, and when or allies need help we say NO.

I feel for the guys that served there, I can't even imagine, I am this sick and I was never even over there. I just know equipment and what I see in those videos...... Like was said, it makes my head spin, trying to grasp a "reason". There has to be.... And the other poster you are right, it's enough stuff to fund or start a war, I also wouldn't be shocked. I am just scared it's going to get used AGAINST us. These people are NOT our friends.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

-2,520 Bombs

Link

When you look at the details, it has to be deliberate, and its treason.
Link Posted: 9/6/2021 10:51:19 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yup on all counts.......sad.........VERY, VERY SAD.
Link Posted: 9/6/2021 11:00:32 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

-2,520 Bombs

Link
View Quote
What are administration encrypted cell phones?

Link Posted: 9/6/2021 11:26:04 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
What are administration encrypted cell phones?

View Quote

I am just making a WILD guess but I assume they allow the new owners to have access to government wide encrypted servers, etc.

But we need an opinion from one of the military computer guys..........I am ONLY making a WILD guess.
Link Posted: 9/6/2021 12:00:42 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I am just making a WILD guess but I assume they allow the new owners to have access to government wide encrypted servers, etc.

But we need an opinion from one of the military computer guys..........I am ONLY making a WILD guess.
View Quote
One would hope that in a centralized encryption system you can disable individual devices or otherwise exclude them from the network.
Link Posted: 9/6/2021 12:04:27 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
One would hope that in a centralized encryption system you can disable individual devices or otherwise exclude them from the network.
View Quote

Sure...........but remember we are dealing with the Potato Administration.

So any thought of brain power is out the window.

If I was the Taliban I'd contact China and say "here's one of their devices please analyze and get us back into their systems.............."

Then China gets them back into our systems because they are far smarter than the Potato Administration.

Well, the common dog is smarter than the Potato Administration but I digress..............
Link Posted: 9/6/2021 12:05:07 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

This is the government we’re talking about.
Link Posted: 9/6/2021 12:08:40 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hopefully these encryption systems deal mainly with the war for the establishment of wokeness and cancel culture objectives.
Link Posted: 9/6/2021 12:10:48 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Hopefully these encryption systems deal mainly with the war for the establishment of wokeness and cancel culture objectives.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is the government we're talking about.

I think it's pretty likely that we built and paid for an encrypted system for the Afghan government rather than giving them access to US systems.  I think it's also pretty likely we built back doors into said system.  It's not like this stuff happened yesterday. We've been building their government infrastructure since the Bush Administration.
Link Posted: 9/6/2021 12:11:12 PM EDT
[#23]
It’s somewhat surreal listening to some of the talk show discussions on this whole Afghanistan situation and ongoing aftermath as if it were just another political topic like raising taxes or even gun control.

We have absolutely lost the narrative, even within our own circles.

Link Posted: 9/6/2021 12:12:02 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I think it's pretty likely that we built and paid for an encrypted system for the Afghan government rather than giving them access to US systems.  I think it's also pretty likely we built back doors into said system.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think it's pretty likely that we built and paid for an encrypted system for the Afghan government rather than giving them access to US systems.  I think it's also pretty likely we built back doors into said system.

Are those the same back doors the Awans used?
Link Posted: 9/6/2021 12:12:49 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

In a non Twilight Zone reality I would agree with you.......but since we are in the Twilight Zone I am going to stay with wokeness and cancel culture.

Link Posted: 9/6/2021 12:13:30 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Are those the same back doors the Awans used?
View Quote
I'm sure the ISI has their own grand plan and has been doing lots of snooping for the last 20 years.
Link Posted: 9/6/2021 12:14:43 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

In a non Twilight Zone reality I would agree with you.......but since we are in the Twilight Zone I am going to stay with wokeness and cancel culture.
View Quote
This stuff was built starting with the Bush Administration.  It's doubtful much went to the Afghans after January 2021.
Link Posted: 9/6/2021 12:17:17 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
This stuff was built starting with the Bush Administration.  It's doubtful much went to the Afghans after January 2021.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wokeness and cancel culture came in after January, 2021.

ETA:  I'm just bustin' your balls........but you gotta admit this Potato Administration is in uncharted waters relative to stupidity and ineptitude.
Link Posted: 9/6/2021 12:19:00 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

ETA:  I'm just bustin' your balls........but you gotta admit this Potato Administration is in uncharted waters relative to stupidity and ineptitude.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, they are. It's fucking catastrophic.
Link Posted: 9/6/2021 12:20:13 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup.
Link Posted: 9/6/2021 12:48:53 PM EDT
[#31]
2019 - Emirates Boeing 777 Take off from Kabul Afghanistan

Emirates Boeing 777 Take off from Kabul Afghanistan
Link Posted: 9/6/2021 1:04:08 PM EDT
[#32]
Biden jetted to Delaware on Friday night and is due back Monday evening

Meanwhile a reported breakdown in negotiations between the Taliban and US State Department has left 1,000 people stranded in Mazar-i-Sharif

Six planes chartered by Glenn Beck are grounded there amid reports the State Department neglected to tell Taliban officials it approved those flights

The chartered flights cost Beck's charity a reported $750,000 each

Among the passengers are SIV applicants and 142 American citizens

This satellite image released by Maxar Technologies shows satellite imagery of the Mazar-i-Sharif and grounded planes at the airport in northern Afghanistan on September 3

A House Republican lawmaker called for President Biden's impeachment on Monday morning as he vacations in Delaware over Labor Day weekend while anywhere between 100 and 200 Americans are still stranded in Afghanistan amid a reported breakdown in negotiations between the Taliban and State Department.

'He's prioritizing his vacation over the lives of American citizens,' Tennessee Rep. Diana Harshbarger said of Biden on Fox News.

'He kept his promises to the Taliban and he's breaking his promises to Americans to get them out, and god only knows what will happen if they can't get out.'

Biden is scheduled to return to DC tonight after spending two full days in Delaware with no public events. He flew back to his home state Friday night after touring Hurricane Ida damage in Louisiana.

Meanwhile, the US military withdrawal from Kabul was completed a week ago, and efforts to rescue American citizens still stuck in Afghanistan has reached an impasse with reports that six private charter planes sent there to evacuate at least 1,000 people have been grounded in an Afghan city 260 miles north of Kabul.

The flights were chartered by Mercury One, a charity founded by right-wing commentator Glenn Beck, Newsweek reports.

Beck's fleet of two Airbus 340s and four Boeing 737s from Kam Air are sitting empty in the city of Mazar-i-Sharif as their passengers - including at least 142 Americans.

One NGO official told Newsweek the remaining passengers are special immigrant visa applicants and that everyone is 'waiting in their safe houses for clearance for takeoff from the Taliban' amid the diplomatic stalemate.  

The evacuation flights reportedly cost Beck's charity $750,000 each.

Harshbarger on Monday said now is the time for Biden to be 'on the job 100%.'

'We have people still in Afghanistan, they won't let our planes leave,' she said.

On Sunday, Reuters reported that the delay had been caused by Biden administration officials not telling Taliban leaders it had approved the departures of the chartered flights from Mazar-i-Sharif.

An exasperated flight organizer hit out at the State Department over the fiasco, saying: 'They need to be held accountable for putting these people's lives in danger.'

Other groups trying to organize their own chartered flights have also hit out at the State Department, with Rick Clay from private rescue firm PlanB claiming it's the only thing stopping him fulfilling his brief.

Continued
Link Posted: 9/6/2021 1:27:47 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

(michael caine) he wasn't supposed to blow his bloody draws off .

plus nice trama kit , water and a pillow
Link Posted: 9/6/2021 1:57:35 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I still don't get how the amount of military equipment left there and the news seems like it's no big deal and most people could care less. Hear in the US they lock a base down if one set of NVD goes missing, over there, over 16,000 sets shrugs no big deal. And the amount of small arms. To me it's a mind blowing amount of hardware. Sadly I think this stuff is going to be used to kill US troops and tons of other people for decades come. This is HUGE. Yet seems like it's just business as usual lets go on vacation. Just think if a small unit had just left all there shit in some village because it was to heavy to carry back to base lol, the shit that would hit the fan for that. Yet we see this and, nothing to see hear people. I am just so confused.
View Quote

Yet none of it was left in the Panjshir valley. That just pisses me off even more.
The borders of Afghanistan, like many countries outside if Europe, are a construct of imperialism. The fact that Panjshir has never been a part of Afghanistan politically at any point of history should be embraced. We should have declared we recognize Panjshiristan and armed the shit out of them.  
Ditto for our failure to create Kurdistan.
Link Posted: 9/6/2021 2:47:08 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Yet none of it was left in the Panjshir valley. That just pisses me off even more.
The borders of Afghanistan, like many countries outside if Europe, are a construct of imperialism. The fact that Panjshir has never been a part of Afghanistan politically at any point of history should be embraced. We should have declared we recognize Panjshiristan and armed the shit out of them.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I still don't get how the amount of military equipment left there and the news seems like it's no big deal and most people could care less. Hear in the US they lock a base down if one set of NVD goes missing, over there, over 16,000 sets shrugs no big deal. And the amount of small arms. To me it's a mind blowing amount of hardware. Sadly I think this stuff is going to be used to kill US troops and tons of other people for decades come. This is HUGE. Yet seems like it's just business as usual lets go on vacation. Just think if a small unit had just left all there shit in some village because it was to heavy to carry back to base lol, the shit that would hit the fan for that. Yet we see this and, nothing to see hear people. I am just so confused.

good points all, but, really, how would arming Panjshir further the Great Reset? how would it further  socialism?
Link Posted: 9/6/2021 3:33:02 PM EDT
[#36]
tHeSe ARe nOT hOStaGeS

Link Posted: 9/6/2021 4:30:41 PM EDT
[#37]

U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken arrived in Qatar on Monday

Dubbed as a 'thank you' tour to Qatar and Germany, Blinken will meet with senior Qatari and German officials. In Germany he will also co-host a ministerial meeting on Afghanistan

Biden eats a sandwich and takes a selfie as he visits union workers at the International Brotherhood of Electric Workers (IBEW) Local 313 in Newcastle, Delaware

Blinken is welcomed upon his arrival by MFA Director of Protocol Ambassador Ibrahim Fakhroo at Old Doha Airport.  Blinken is meeting with Qatari leaders to thank the nation for its support in the Afghanistan evacuation efforts and to discuss the future of US-Afghanistan relations

An aerial view of an Afghan refugee camp inside the US military base in Ramstein, Germany, on Monday where thousands of evacuees are waiting to be vetted and processed, with some set for flights to the United States

More
Link Posted: 9/6/2021 4:53:27 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

The mental gymnastics.
View All Quotes

Jamali ran for Seattle City Council a couple of years ago.

I guess he lost because he is now on Newsweek's payroll.

So yes, just another dumbass 'tard.  (Unless by some miraculous chance he was being sarcastic.)
Link Posted: 9/6/2021 5:48:56 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

So yes, just another dumbass 'tard.  (Unless by some miraculous chance he was being sarcastic.)
View All Quotes
Quoted:

What a piece of work.

Link Posted: 9/6/2021 5:56:26 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2021/09/06/18/47575707-9963019-image-a-7_1630949625999.jpg

U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken arrived in Qatar on Monday

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2021/09/06/18/47575659-9963019-image-a-10_1630949626008.jpg

Dubbed as a 'thank you' tour to Qatar and Germany, Blinken will meet with senior Qatari and German officials. In Germany he will also co-host a ministerial meeting on Afghanistan

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2021/09/06/20/47577521-9963019-President_Biden_eats_a_sandwich_and_takes_a_selfie_as_he_visits_-a-8_1630955829264.jpg

Biden eats a sandwich and takes a selfie as he visits union workers at the International Brotherhood of Electric Workers (IBEW) Local 313 in Newcastle, Delaware

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2021/09/06/19/47577507-9963019-image-a-6_1630954462884.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2021/09/06/18/47575661-9963019-image-a-12_1630949626011.jpg

Blinken is welcomed upon his arrival by MFA Director of Protocol Ambassador Ibrahim Fakhroo at Old Doha Airport.  Blinken is meeting with Qatari leaders to thank the nation for its support in the Afghanistan evacuation efforts and to discuss the future of US-Afghanistan relations

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2021/09/06/20/47575703-9963019-An_aerial_view_of_an_Afghan_refugee_camp_inside_the_US_military_-a-1_1630957781555.jpg

An aerial view of an Afghan refugee camp inside the US military base in Ramstein, Germany, on Monday where thousands of evacuees are waiting to be vetted and processed, with some set for flights to the United States

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2021/09/06/19/47389833-9963019-The_United_States_is_entering_into_the_second_phase_of_the_large-a-2_1630953601611.jpg

More
View Quote

We now pretend that Qatar didn’t actively support terrorism and is in fact a peacemaker.

Link Posted: 9/6/2021 6:02:29 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 9/6/2021 7:32:29 PM EDT
[#43]
9-Hole Reviews

Link Posted: 9/6/2021 9:28:06 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

What a piece of work.

View Quote

Yep.  People can just flap their arms and fly out, without the planes.  The fact that they aren't doing this, must mean they don't really want to leave.

Taliban not letting planes leave.  No seaports and even the larger rivers seem to be seasonal.  Land borders are guarded (reports of US gov providing aid to at least one of the neighboring countries to strengthen border security) and reports have already shown people being turned away.   Nope, not being held as hostages, at all.
Link Posted: 9/6/2021 9:35:19 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

good points all, but, really, how would arming Panjshir further the Great Reset? how would it further  socialism?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shame on me for thinking of both the best interest of Americans and those that stand against our enemies.
Link Posted: 9/6/2021 9:41:00 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

We now pretend that Qatar didn’t actively support terrorism and is in fact a peacemaker.

View Quote

The world is past peak oil. Not peak as in we've run out, but that there is less demand for oil than there is supply.  The US has developed extraction methods that has brought far more oil to the market than anyone ever dreamed possible while demand has slacked.
The middle east is fucked.  They have let their population grow beyond even their water, let alone their food.  The house if cards will fall, and few fucks will be given by anyone since they are now and have been such assholes.
Link Posted: 9/6/2021 10:01:25 PM EDT
[#47]

Link Posted: 9/6/2021 10:29:05 PM EDT
[#48]
Sky Australia on Joe Biden...

It''s ''hard to exaggerate'' how ''dangerously bad'' US President Joe Biden is
Link Posted: 9/6/2021 10:30:12 PM EDT
[#49]
See what life under Taliban rule looks like outside of Kabul
Page / 252
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top