BCM
User Panel

Page / 32
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 11:04:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

2 years apart, but they appear to be "getting both."

It's got to be a hell of a thing focusing on work when you're wondering if you're family will still be there when you get home.

Of course, nothing is ever happening when you ignore everything that's happening.
View Quote

I’m sure they will be fine. Plenty of people do jobs while their family members face risks be it from Mother Nature or dirty terrorists. Of course something is always happening or about to happen if you want it to. Like Travis said “96 hours bro”
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 11:05:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Definitely more info in that latest article.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 11:14:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I’m sure they will be fine. Plenty of people do jobs while their family members face risks be it from Mother Nature or dirty terrorists. Of course something is always happening or about to happen if you want it to. Like Travis said “96 hours bro”
View Quote

Military organizations are typically not as unconcerned about force protection as you are.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 11:28:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

So hypothetical situation that I can actually belive.

Legit power employee (just breaking company SOP not having his ID and shirt with him, breaking SOP isnt a felony, or anything, just stupid). guy is out taking right of way photos with house in background, OR casing house.  Homeowner/SF guy ses this , comes out and says "who are you and what do you want" , guy closes distance because yelling is harder to understand than talking/gesturing. SF guy mentally goes to WTF is this guy trying to come into stabby/pokey/ grapple range and levels gun saying "stop"... power employee doesnt stop (language, or intent we dont know), but closes the distance more and maybe reaches for the CCW arm, stumbles and falls toward guy (in woods, dusk, looking at guy NOT feet). Wouldn't be an unreasonable response for SF guy to fire a couple times(at that range, he ain't missing, he will likely have hollow points, he would understand the difference between FMJ and JHP after that much training id have to think), due to multiple COM hits from quality ammo, end result is power company guy bleeds out.

SF guy is a full bird colonel, meaning MINUMUM of college graduate and 18+ years of time in (more likely 20+). Guy is 40+, and having been in the last 20 years meaning multiple trips to sandy places, and lots of high speed lead exposure(at lower ranks that can happen, Colonels arent really "go shoot stuff" troops usually from what i understand; but i bet he can actually navigate DTS..., ) .
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

So hypothetical situation that I can actually belive.

Legit power employee (just breaking company SOP not having his ID and shirt with him, breaking SOP isnt a felony, or anything, just stupid). guy is out taking right of way photos with house in background, OR casing house.  Homeowner/SF guy ses this , comes out and says "who are you and what do you want" , guy closes distance because yelling is harder to understand than talking/gesturing. SF guy mentally goes to WTF is this guy trying to come into stabby/pokey/ grapple range and levels gun saying "stop"... power employee doesnt stop (language, or intent we dont know), but closes the distance more and maybe reaches for the CCW arm, stumbles and falls toward guy (in woods, dusk, looking at guy NOT feet). Wouldn't be an unreasonable response for SF guy to fire a couple times(at that range, he ain't missing, he will likely have hollow points, he would understand the difference between FMJ and JHP after that much training id have to think), due to multiple COM hits from quality ammo, end result is power company guy bleeds out.

SF guy is a full bird colonel, meaning MINUMUM of college graduate and 18+ years of time in (more likely 20+). Guy is 40+, and having been in the last 20 years meaning multiple trips to sandy places, and lots of high speed lead exposure(at lower ranks that can happen, Colonels arent really "go shoot stuff" troops usually from what i understand; but i bet he can actually navigate DTS..., ) .

If, and I repeat IF, our dead Caucasian friend really was there for work and it was just a legit misunderstanding....his family may have grounds for a civil case against his employer, but still not a bad shoot.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 11:30:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

If, and I repeat IF, our dead Caucasian friend really was there for work and it was just a legit misunderstanding....his family may have grounds for a civil case against his employer, but still not a bad shoot.
View Quote
This was what I was mulling over too. If these utility companies are so shitty they're yeeting folks like that into the wild without any proper training or proper identification/gear that's a serious liability on them.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 11:35:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

You're not going to get any more information than they want you to get.

If in fact this is enemy action you are 100% guaranmotherfuckingteed it will be kicked under the rug.

It's an election year, things aren't going well for the central government, there is no circumstance under which they will tell you the truth. None.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't disregard what the leftists are doing, but it very well could be an isolated incident. That's why I'm not jumping to conclusions, and waiting to see what comes of this. Now that it's going viral, there's a higher chance that we'll get more info as time passes.

You're not going to get any more information than they want you to get.

If in fact this is enemy action you are 100% guaranmotherfuckingteed it will be kicked under the rug.

It's an election year, things aren't going well for the central government, there is no circumstance under which they will tell you the truth. None.

lol we'll see.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 11:46:08 AM EDT
[#7]
Could this be a legit contractor who was gunned down by an evil, murderous gun nut?
Could this be s straight up terrorist and the first of many targeting US mil in their homes?
Is it more something in the middle like sketchy fly by night contractor with anger issues, legit contractor but taking pics of daughters, legit contractor but also casing a quick ATV or whatever snatch…

I just pinged a buddy and the DA for those counties/district is a guy in his 50s who made a name for himself prosecuting child abuse cases and was elected on a platform of being a real conservative, real Republican, whose job was to keep communities safe.  Not some Soros funded type.  There may not be any charges.

If there are charges-
The jury selection out there will hear-
“This dude was acting weird, had an appearance not consistent with legitimate work, and when asked what he was doing on my property he lost his shit and attacked me.  I’m just some old broken rode hard and put wet  dude that was attacked by a man 20 years younger than me.  I feared for my life.  I defended myself.”

It doesn’t really matter if it was a utility worker, local methBilly, lost hiker, Hunter, terrorist, assassin, etc.

I know a lot of GD has this weird thing about trespassing, and comes up with a million reasons and rights of why they can basically just trespass and it’s never an issue and they can neither be detained while waiting for police nor hurt, or even don’t have to leave because their dog is tracking something, they wounded a deer, they were just taking a shortcut, it’s not posted, etc.

This was 100% not a case of just plugging someone for being on their property.  Regardless of the intent/purpose/role/legality of the trespasser, they acted in a belligerent and threatening manner.

Link Posted: 5/24/2024 11:46:25 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
This was what I was mulling over too. If these utility companies are so shitty they're yeeting folks like that into the wild without any proper training or proper identification/gear that's a serious liability on them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've got an overhead utility right of way on my property and the contracted survey guys had vests, badges and lanyards, clipboards and a marked company vehicle.  They also spoke English and were more than happy to talk to me about what they were up to and were happy when I pointed out a few things they'd missed.

The contracted RoW maintenance people had a marked service truck and were shortly followed by an all terrain tree trimmer.

None of these guys were around in time to see dusk and were very careful to explain when they'd be on the property in the early morning.

If someone is legit then it's super easy to look the part.  It almost requires no effort at all.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 11:51:19 AM EDT
[#9]
Remember in 2018 how a Delta Force Operator murdered a Green Beret in his own home in front of the Green Beret's five-year-old daughter, and CID and the Cumberland County Sheriff's Department covered it up? I don't know if this shoot was good or not but I'm sure as hell not believing anything the government puts out when Delta is involved.

Stipes

Connecting Vets
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 11:51:50 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Remember in 2018 how a Delta Force Operator murdered a Green Beret in his own home in front of the Green Beret's five-year-old daughter, and CID and the Cumberland County Sheriff's Department covered it up? I don't know if this shoot was good or not but I'm sure as hell not believing anything the government puts out when Delta is involved.

Stipes

Connecting Vets
View Quote
Well hello first post lol
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 11:53:02 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Attacking key infrastructure would be exponentially more effective at disrupting things and causing chaos compared to attacking service members.
View Quote

As an opening move, absolutely. Following that, removing those who know how to organize, lead and teach the rest of us would still be a power move
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 11:55:17 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

As an opening move, absolutely. Following that, removing those who know how to organize, lead and teach the rest of us would still be a power move
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attacking key infrastructure would be exponentially more effective at disrupting things and causing chaos compared to attacking service members.

Our special forces community is huge. Taking out one random officer isn't going to bring it to it's knees. Now it could be a revenge thing possibly which is more plausible.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 11:57:42 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Your number was off by orders of magnitude.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
With 16 million invaders getting through the border free and clear in the past three years, it's hard to give a foreign stranger casing your property the benefit of the doubt in 2024.

Your number was off by orders of magnitude.  

It's a test to see how many get distracted and can't stay on point. (Benefit of doubt)

We are up to 2 at this point.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 11:59:40 AM EDT
[#14]
During my recent job search I was contacted by Utilities One about some wireless construction management jobs. I dug into the company and found them very shady, I've worked around companies like this before. They come into a market and undercut bids to get work. Once in they do shit work until they finally get removed from project. Then they change company name and do it all over again. All the leadership are Russian and eastern European and they have their fingers in a lot of different services or at least they try and make it look that way on their website.

I will say its possible those guys could have been out looking at possible new cell site location candidates or something like that. Lots of wireless sites go up on Power Transmission towers.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 12:03:44 PM EDT
[#15]
From the perspective of someone whom has shot an unarmed asshole for being an asshole, I say good shoot.

Guy doesn't look legitimate, And when said legitimacy is questioned he gets belligerent enough that someone that is trusted by this nation to have good judgement decides he warrants a bullet, then he probably warrants a bullet.  
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 12:06:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

So members of our armed forces have never been warned about reprisal attacks on home soil by foreign actors?

That's not Tom Clancy shit.  SOCOM had a massive data breach last year.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Some of you all read too much Tom Clancy, and I bet the world is very interesting through your eyes, and I'm jealous of that.

So members of our armed forces have never been warned about reprisal attacks on home soil by foreign actors?

I remember getting lots of briefings about this kind of shit when I was a regular ol' Joe. Doubly so when I worked for SOCOM.

There were several instances of security getting sent out when someone would spot a guy taking pictures of the compound but I don't know that they ever caught any.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 12:09:53 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

That or he's one of the far, far more who spent time fighting jihadis, including Chechens, in Afghanistan, Iraq, and elsewhere.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My expectation at this point is the special operations guy is probably one of the many who has spent time "advising" in Ukraine and his ID was sold to the Russians.

That or he's one of the far, far more who spent time fighting jihadis, including Chechens, in Afghanistan, Iraq, and elsewhere.

We left a lot of friendly forces to fend for themselves in Afghanistan. I'm sure one or two might have given up information on Americans that caused havoc on the Taliban, after the stupid way Pedo Joe treated them.
It's not like Pedo Joe cared to secure them or our equipment in any way.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 12:28:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I remember getting lots of briefings about this kind of shit when I was a regular ol' Joe. Doubly so when I worked for SOCOM.

There were several instances of security getting sent out when someone would spot a guy taking pictures of the compound but I don't know that they ever caught any.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Some of you all read too much Tom Clancy, and I bet the world is very interesting through your eyes, and I'm jealous of that.

The ones that were planning an attack on Ft. Dix got caught. They were delivering Pizzas for Brother's Pizza.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_Fort_Dix_attack_plot
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 12:29:02 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Stipes

Connecting Vets

Click To View Spoiler

Quoted:
My expectation at this point is the special operations guy is probably one of the many who has spent time "advising" in Ukraine and his ID was sold to the Russians.

We've been balls deep in Ukraine for ~ten years so there are likely more than a few USASOC offspring in theater

Link Posted: 5/24/2024 1:10:42 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

You left out the part where he just came to America for a better life and to serve on the front lines of the climate crisis working for the utility company and he was working late because he spends much of his time doing community outreach work and learning English.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Power company hires some poor English speaking dude who stumbles across soldier. Soldier thinks "wtf is going on with this odd foreign guy it's a trap!" POW POW -oops off to jail.

Why do the conspiracies not make sense?
Why do unknown bad guys care about this soldier to launch an eleborate movie style plot?
If they are after this guy why bother getting a guy into the power line company-which he did really work for but then-spy doesn't bother to wear work clothes consistent with his cover?

Why bother getting a lone guy a cover job with the power company v just sending 5 guys in camo?

If this is a big plot that still doesn't explain the soldier killing an unarmed guy who presumably didn't fight him. Wouldn't the soldier capture him? The lone guy ran away and the soldier thought he was escaping?

You left out the part where he just came to America for a better life and to serve on the front lines of the climate crisis working for the utility company and he was working late because he spends much of his time doing community outreach work and learning English.

...and was an aspiring rapper?...
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 1:17:08 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
So he killed a Chechen/Dagstani/person from that general region that probably shouldn't have been allowed into this country anyway.  Not really seeing the problem.
View Quote

This, and do you smell that, I smell something like fish.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 1:25:25 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

...and was an aspiring rapper?...
View Quote

I recently learned we have to include country music singers.  Apparently Virginia spawns Nigerian country singers now.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 1:28:43 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Stipes

Connecting Vets
View Quote
I still want to know what you think about Yandex.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 1:41:48 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Yeah guys, it's def terrorism, totally not a legit contractor for the local utility company inspecting the powerlines after all the recent severe powerline-damaging weather we've been having in the last couple of weeks.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up_zps5c0357b9_GIF-103.gif
View Quote

Around here, they wear ID badges and a hard hat - if they are walking power lines, a reflective vest as well...

I don't recall any mention of any of those items
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 1:44:46 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Stipes

Connecting Vets
View Quote

Thank you for your opinion. I see that you felt it soo important that you registered just to post it.

Link Posted: 5/24/2024 2:12:55 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Based on the facts as presented: Bad shoot.

In for more information.
View Quote

Based on the facts as presented: In for more information.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 2:21:24 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I can hear her now, "Do you know who my husband is?"
View Quote

He probably had his hands in his pockets
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 2:24:27 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
You thinkin he checked the guy's Insta before shooting him?
View Quote

You wouldn't need to.

Seeing that guy in that place at that time doing weird shit tells you all you need to know.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 2:35:49 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
> After 8:00pm
> 250 yards off the road
> No uniform
> No company ID
> No marked vehicle
> No tools
> Taking pictures of/around SOCOM dude’s home
> Foreign, hundreds of miles from “home”
> Speaks little/no English

Sounds legit to me
View All Quotes
Quoted:
> After 8:00pm
> 250 yards off the road
> No uniform
> No company ID
> No marked vehicle
> No tools
> Taking pictures of/around SOCOM dude’s home
> Foreign, hundreds of miles from “home”
> Speaks little/no English

Sounds legit to me

Fox is saying the shooter is a Colonel.
Also from the article:
Two Chechen men who spoke broken English were found near the soldier's home. The family alleges the suspected intruder, 35-year-old Ramzan Daraev of Chicago was taking photos of their children. When confronted near a power line in a wooded part of the property, an altercation ensued and Daraev was shot several times at close range. A second man, Dzhankutov Adsalan, was in a vehicle some distance from the incident and was questioned by authorities and then released. The Moore County Sheriff's office is leading the investigation.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/mysterious-shooting-army-special-forces-residence-north-carolina-raises-questions
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 3:08:28 PM EDT
[#30]
This guy fucked around with Mitch Rapp and found out.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 3:30:40 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 3:50:31 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Stipes

Connecting Vets
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 4:01:50 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
No they don't.  I am working on the job right now for a UT company and like always, have no UT company ID of any kind.  Neither do the other contractors that are also working on it.
View Quote
You probably should not be traipsing thru the backyards of a combat veteran at dusk while wearing your hoodie. At least, not in Eastern Washington.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 4:08:47 PM EDT
[#34]
This smells like last week's crabs.  The odd point is that the perp had an escape vehicle w/driver waiting.  He had more than just a photo recon in mind.

This is exactly the op where you would use expendable assets.  Low level intel with a significant chance of discovery...

ETA: photographing the children, keeping in mind that human trafficking runs heavy over there..
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 4:18:49 PM EDT
[#35]
Said Colonel probably commanded a unit that tangled with this Chechen dude in some fashion before. FBI declining to get involved means it will ultimately go away.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 4:48:55 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Being ready to attack a large number of current and former experienced SF members and officers would be pretty high on my checklist if I was an enemy who was preparing to engage in something far more aggressive and widespread on our soil than shooting up some critical infrastructure

Odds are that John Q Public will never be told the whole story or what kind of intelligence we have about such activities
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's a weird one.

Some SF guy shooting a utility worker is weird.

Some Chechen 5th columnist risking getting burned in some half assed backyard inspection of a SF guys house is also weird, compared to literally any other activity a 5th columnist could be up to in the US.

Being ready to attack a large number of current and former experienced SF members and officers would be pretty high on my checklist if I was an enemy who was preparing to engage in something far more aggressive and widespread on our soil than shooting up some critical infrastructure

Odds are that John Q Public will never be told the whole story or what kind of intelligence we have about such activities

That would seem to be dead last on the list to me.

Singleton / small unit of 5th columnist white durkas vs literally the worlds deadliest men, in their residential areas where they are dispersed (no Ryder truck of peace) and armed.

Not saying impossible, just that this is the maximum risk / minimum chance of success / minimal impact option on the menu.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 4:55:04 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Singleton / small unit of 5th columnist white durkas vs literally the worlds deadliest men, in their residential areas where they are dispersed (no Ryder truck of peace) and armed.

Not saying impossible, just that this is the maximum risk / minimum chance of success / minimal impact option on the menu.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's a weird one.

Some Chechen 5th columnist risking getting burned in some half assed backyard inspection of a SF guys house is also weird, compared to literally any other activity a 5th columnist could be up to in the US.

It's not about going toe to toe with hardened combat veterans, its about letting them know that their wives and kids are not beyond your reach.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 4:57:27 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
If I had to guess he was photographing the family and it was going to be a kidnapping.

And the SF guy wasn’t arrested so very senior NCO or Officer.

All conjecture on my part.
View Quote

Called It
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 5:04:45 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

It's not about going toe to toe with hardened combat veterans, its about letting them know that their wives and kids are not beyond your reach.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's a weird one.

Sure, except as soon as they showed up even for step 1 of the process, they ended up to to toe with a hardened combat veteran.

Link Posted: 5/24/2024 5:05:48 PM EDT
[#40]
Has the power company come out and said:

“Dead guy was reviewing work order #f38477 and was taking photos to document the work.   Sadly, he was killed while doing his job.”

Or:

Crickets
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 5:10:25 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

“Dead guy was reviewing work order #f38477 and was taking photos to document the work.   Sadly, he was killed while doing his job.”

Or:

Crickets
View Quote

Judging by the info in the original article, it's probably something more like, "???????? ????? ??? ?? ?????? ????? ???????, ???????? ??? ?? ??."
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 5:10:46 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Sure, except as soon as they showed up even for step 1 of the process, they ended up to to toe with a hardened combat veteran.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's a weird one.

Yes, in this instance (all of this is wild conjecture of course) the guy got zapped, but dad had to go to work, gets deployed, etc. And even then, they guy was still able to show up on the soldier's doorstep unnanounced.  You never want to be in the position of having to guard the endzone.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 5:10:53 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's a weird one.

Kinda like in Patriot Games

Link Posted: 5/24/2024 5:30:39 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Military organizations are typically not as unconcerned about force protection as you are.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

When I was a Deputy, I made a drug bust and the guy's family cruised the street in front of my parents' house. I happened to be there one day and saw them do it. The second time they rode by, I was out in front of the house with a FALO. This shit DOES happen, and for many reasons. I know other officers it's happened to. I'm glad the O-6 and his family are ok.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 5:45:49 PM EDT
[#45]
The update that he was a colonel and the dude was taking pictures of his kids is quite interesting.

I wish there was more information about this influx of foreign labor for utilities/construction contractors.

Searching online the biggest change was the undoing of Trumps executive order requiring contractors to hire Americans.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 6:01:57 PM EDT
[#46]
Foxnews news update coming up right now

Edit: yeahhhhh, after watching the update this thing is really shady. This sounds like he was being targeted. Keep your heater close by
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 6:09:04 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Foxnews news update coming up right now
View Quote

pls summarize after the report if there is anything new
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 6:16:51 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
You probably should not be traipsing thru the backyards of a combat veteran at dusk while wearing your hoodie. At least, not in Eastern Washington.
View Quote
I go through people's yards (ROW/easement) all the time, I even dig holes in their yards.  I don't wear hoodies.  I also don't wear a uniform.  Welcome to real life, the movies are the other way.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 6:17:41 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

"Dead guy was reviewing work order #f38477 and was taking photos to document the work.   Sadly, he was killed while doing his job."

Or:

Crickets
View Quote
With a death on their job, they aren't going to say anything to media.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 8:19:34 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I go through people's yards (ROW/easement) all the time, I even dig holes in their yards.  I don't wear hoodies.  I also don't wear a uniform.  Welcome to real life, the movies are the other way.
View Quote

Don’t take photos of their families and do you speak English?
Page / 32
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top