Site Notices
Page / 783
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 12:01:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 12:25:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
After reading a number of replies in that tweet, bloodshed is going to happen. I just don't see a completely peaceful ending to this. They are in a combination of ignorance and delusions to think the way they do and I doubt they'll ever accept the truth when it comes out.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Letter from Shifty to HPSCI containing transcripts of text messages leading up to the call with President Zelenski.

https://foreignaffairs.house.gov/_cache/files/a/4/a4a91fab-99cd-4eb9-9c6c-ec1c586494b9/621801458E982E9903839ABC7404A917.chairmen-letter-on-state-departmnent-texts-10-03-19.pdf
After reading a number of replies in that tweet, bloodshed is going to happen. I just don't see a completely peaceful ending to this. They are in a combination of ignorance and delusions to think the way they do and I doubt they'll ever accept the truth when it comes out.
Most of those accounts are paid shills.  If there's violence it will be from Soros paid groups like Panty-fa.
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 1:07:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Letter from Shifty to HPSCI containing transcripts of text messages leading up to the call with President Zelenski.

https://foreignaffairs.house.gov/_cache/files/a/4/a4a91fab-99cd-4eb9-9c6c-ec1c586494b9/621801458E982E9903839ABC7404A917.chairmen-letter-on-state-departmnent-texts-10-03-19.pdf
I think like that too. Then I remind myself of the possibility of hundreds of thousands of bots working to create a particular narrative. Then I feel a little better. A little. No doubt too many people do truly think like that though
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 1:33:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote
This alone proves that POTUS Trump & company knew about most, if not all, of the treachery underfoot  right from the start.

Question becomes why things have seemingly moved along so slowly? I believe it was to give the deep state cabal enough rope to keep hanging themselves while good guys completed parallel construction of a RICO case that can stand independently in a court of law.

Sadly, things slow down because the "enemy/bad guys/crooks" get a say so with their own choices and moves. What's the saying? "War plans rarely survive the first enemy contact" for good reason and desperation.
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 1:38:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote
Now THIS is a valid concern vs. the ridiculous worrying that nothing is happening...

That ACTUALLY IS ---in front of our noses.

The Leftist Deep State isn't emboldened...

They are desperate and flailing at and about ANYTHING...

THAT MIGHT DELAY THEIR reckoning by another week...

We can expect some tragic and horrific actions by our Opponents.
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 1:41:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

This alone proves that POTUS Trump & company knew about most, if not all, of the treachery underfoot  right from the start.

Question becomes why things have seemingly moved along so slowly? I believe it was to give the deep state cabal enough rope to keep hanging themselves while good guys completed parallel construction of a RICO case that can stand independently in a court of law.

Sadly, things slow down because the "enemy/bad guys/crooks" get a say so with their own choices and moves. What's the saying? "War plans rarely survive the first enemy contact" for good reason and desperation.
View Quote
Exactly what "Q" has maintained all along, and was patently obvious since Trump would not have exposed himself, family and friends---

AND US...

To the Deep State's treachery.

Without extensive knowledge how to defeat them.
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 2:18:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Amb Grenell has impressed me from the start. He's dedicated, loves our country & president, seemingly honest, and is our guy.

Link Posted: 10/4/2019 7:21:54 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
This thought has crossed my mind.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Drudge has become click bait trash.  I used to visit everyday but not anymore.
Don't be so critically sensitive...

There may be some Plan behind his 'linking'...

He was instrumental in getting Trump elected.

It may be he's hooking in Libtards and will propagandize them at the correct opportunity.
This thought has crossed my mind.
That's not how the viewership works these days.
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 7:57:55 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote
We're gonna run out of rope eventually?  The DNC is not secretly conspiring with the Ukraine anymore? The whole shit show is out in the open now.

After seeing some of the Republicans denouncing Giuliani recently reminded me that there is a large faction of government that is a secretly against Trump and this is demonstrated by the lack of action by the Justice Department, by the Senate, etc.

That lawsuit signed by Whitaker is dated August 2017. Has there been any action yet?

We see lawsuits like this from time to time in this thread so this is not the only one, but it seems like nothing ever results from any of them. How does sitting on cases like this allow us to build some grand sweeping level of justice that we're looking for?

I just can't comprehend what the plan is when we get weekly reporting's of wrongdoing from someone like John Solomon, that to my knowledge have never resulted in any sort of action by the justice department?

Also we see lawsuits like this that have been filed for sometime now that seem to be sitting out there dormant in legal land somewhere.

I'm not trying to be critical but it sure is easy to be critical.

Maybe I'm just forgetting that the FISA report is supposed to be released this month I need to give it a couple more weeks before heads start to roll officially?
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 8:37:12 AM EDT
[#12]
September unemployment rate dropped to 3.5%, hasn't been that low since 1969. Wage growth continues to outpace inflation.

July and August job creation numbers "revised up" 45,000.

Spin that MSM.

https://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.nr0.htm

Edti:
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 8:56:02 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Another whistleblower with second hand information. 2nd time theyre running this play in as many weeks only this time the second-hand information said they "might" have done something. At least last time they definitively stated that something happened.  Must be desperate. Let's see how this plays out.

In one sentence they say:

But the next they say:

If it was such a serious and urgent concern, why didnt we hear about it several months ago?

James Jackson, deputy IG @ treasury dept:

My bet is at best, someone called to ask about the status of the audit
At worst, this is just another attempt to ensnare Trump in as many scandals as possible, as many investigations as possible, as much negative publicity as possible. Though this part is true regardless of the nature or substance of any of these.
View Quote
EO that allows Trump to start cleaning house at all the bloated 3 letter agencies. Out on the streets with almost all of them.
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 8:57:53 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Oh lookie here. Now they want to impeach Trump and Pence so we can get President Pelosi!

Impeachmints

WaPo, Chris Matthews Make The Case For Pence To Be Impeached And You Know What THAT Means
Posted at 4:00 pm on October 3, 2019 by Elizabeth Vaughn

Here's a subject that no Democratic lawmakers will touch right now. The thinking is: Pence is implicated in Trump's campaign to pressure Ukraine to reopen their investigation into Joe Biden and Hunter Biden. Although Pence never mentioned Biden's name to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, he was after all, involved in communicating the delay of the U.S. aid and at the request of President Trump, he skipped Zelensky's inauguration. Shouldn't Pence be impeached too? A rather low bar for impeachment to be sure, but that's all they've got right now.

The media, on the other hand, has no such reservations. The last few days have seen a couple of Washington Post articles arguing for Pence's impeachment, a story in the Associated Press and a handful of others.

In the video below, MSNBC's Chris Matthews speaks to Sen. Chris Coons (D-DE). Matthews asks: "The Vice President now according to reporting as of tonight seems to have engaged in the same thing Trump was engaged in which is basically shaking down a foreign leader to get dirt on a political opponent, the candidate you're supporting, Joe Biden. Shouldn't he be the subject of an impeachment inquiry as well at this point?"

Coons, a bit taken aback, replies, "Well, at this point, look Chris, I think it's important that we focus on the facts here. The facts are that we tie "

Matthews, not hearing what he wants to hear, abruptly cuts him off and says, "I'm talking the facts. I realize [Trump has] got William Barr, the Attorney General in cahoots with him. He's got Secretary of State, Pompeo, in cahoots with him. Now, he's got the Vice President dragged into this cabal."

The video then shows him speaking to Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA). "You know, if possible, if it comes to a Senate trial, and it may well by the end of this year where you'll be a juror in that trial for removal of the President from office after he's impeached, if that develops as the history of this year, you're going to a Vice President of the United States who would take the presidency after having been involved personally in the cabal that we'd be impeaching the President for. How does that make sense historically? If Pence was part of this how could he survive as president when Trump goes?"

Kamala does not muster a tremendous amount of enthusiasm over the idea.

Last night, the Washington Post channeled Matthews and published a lengthy piece enumerating Pence's interactions with Zelensky. It reads like a primer on the anatomy of a political smear. Here are some excerpts:

The president used Pence to tell Zelensky that U.S. aid was still being withheld while demanding more aggressive action on corruption, officials said. At that time  following Trump's July 25 phone call with Zelenksy  the Ukrainians probably understood action on corruption to include the investigation of former vice president Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden.

Officials close to Pence insist that he was unaware of Trump's efforts to press Zelensky for damaging information about Biden and his son, who had served on the board of an obscure Ukrainian gas company, when his father was overseeing U.S. policy on Ukraine.

Pence's activities occurred amid several indications of the president's hidden agenda. Among them were the abrupt removal of the U.S. ambassador to Kiev; the visible efforts by the president's lawyer, Rudolph W. Giuliani, to insert himself in the U.S.-Ukraine relationship; as well as alarms being raised inside the White House even before the emergence of an extraordinary whistleblower complaint about Trump's conduct.

Perhaps most significantly, one of Pence's top advisers [national security advisor Keith Kellogg] was on the July 25 call and the vice president should have had access to the transcript within hours, officials said.

The authors do at least acknowledge that Kellogg found nothing unusual about the call, nor did he "flag any concerns" to Pence.

Democrats will find a way to interpret anything involving Trump in the most negative way possible which is what they are doing here. The impeachment of both Trump and Pence would set the stage for a President Pelosi, a dream come true for war weary Democrats.

Why is this idea starting to gain traction among the left leaning press, yet no one in Congress appears to want to talk about it?

For one thing, the optics would be bad for them. Maybe they realize they've already grossly overstepped by basing their case for Trump's impeachment on a routine phone call.

Hot Air's Allapundit has a theory and it goes like this. President Trump, along with many Republicans, myself included, see the Democrats impeachment inquiry as another coup attempt. The thinking is, that if lawmakers call for Pence to be impeached along with Trump, it's the same as saying that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi should be President.

Now that would truly seem like a coup. Actually, it would be a coup. In fact, it's already a coup.
View Quote
They pull that shit, I think it all goes hot, everyone looking over their shoulders. EVERYONE (on the left)

Link Posted: 10/4/2019 8:59:01 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Ryan Saavedra
@RealSaavedra

2h
Far-left Democrat Rep. Rashida Tlaib (MI) says that Democrats are looking into how they are going to arrest Trump administration officials

Click date for video of the stupid.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Ryan Saavedra
@RealSaavedra

2h
Far-left Democrat Rep. Rashida Tlaib (MI) says that Democrats are looking into how they are going to arrest Trump administration officials

Click date for video of the stupid.

Eventually it will be

Far-left Democrat Rep. Rashida Tlaib (MI) says that Democrats are looking into how they are going to arrest Trump voters
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 9:18:04 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Read Q drop 22 then read this:

https://ashbrook.org/publications/onprin-feb2009-owens/
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 9:26:30 AM EDT
[#18]
You'd think Twitter would bot this poll.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 9:30:02 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 9:30:17 AM EDT
[#20]
View Quote
Maybe they are.
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 9:30:21 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump and team only get one chance to come out and address the nation, say shit happened and theyre going to go after the swamp rats with subpoenas and start naming names.  They need a rock solid case with all parties involved.

If they were to come out and say theyre going to investigate this person, they do, and nothing happens, faith will be lost very quickly.

Plus, like you said, they are likely finding out more and more as they go, and the corrupts keep corrupting so they need to stay on top of the new shit too.
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 9:39:20 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
We're gonna run out of rope eventually?  The DNC is not secretly conspiring with the Ukraine anymore? The whole shit show is out in the open now.

After seeing some of the Republicans denouncing Giuliani recently reminded me that there is a large faction of government that is a secretly against Trump and this is demonstrated by the lack of action by the Justice Department, by the Senate, etc.

That lawsuit signed by Whitaker is dated August 2017. Has there been any action yet?

We see lawsuits like this from time to time in this thread so this is not the only one, but it seems like nothing ever results from any of them. How does sitting on cases like this allow us to build some grand sweeping level of justice that we're looking for?

I just can't comprehend what the plan is when we get weekly reporting's of wrongdoing from someone like John Solomon, that to my knowledge have never resulted in any sort of action by the justice department?

Also we see lawsuits like this that have been filed for sometime now that seem to be sitting out there dormant in legal land somewhere.

Maybe I'm just forgetting that the FISA report is supposed to be released this month I need to give it a couple more weeks before heads start to roll officially?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bold and with the belief they are untouchable is exactly how we want them, demoralizing as it may be.

Of course it is easy to be critical if you have been watching and paying attention, any thinking person will be.

Consider the magnitude of the operation with the understanding that when the first round is fired they all have to be neutralized.
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 9:39:34 AM EDT
[#23]
From VOAT:

The NG just sent comms via twitter... back to back tweets re: deployments / FISA and [20] and EATING BABIES (AOC speech yesterday)

The NG just sent comms via twitter... back to back tweets re: deployments / FISA and [20]

First up, Q post 1794:

https://qmap.pub/read/1794

FISA

FISA

FISA

[20]

Public disclosure.

Impossible to defend.

ILLEGAL.

Re: MSM

“Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself.”

Q

Then Q post 1860:

https://qmap.pub/read/1860

(Image of cannibal tweets by Rainn Wilson)

https://www.reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/96tlyp/unbelievable_i_was_reading_a_tweet_from_jordan/??

Normal?

https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1028408743309008899??

The More You Know…

Q

Next up, the 2 NG tweets:

https://mobile.twitter.com/USNationalGuard/status/1179788328968867840

Today in Guard History: In 1794, Pres. George Washington called on the governors of Md., N.J., Pa., and Va. to end the “Whiskey Rebellion”, the first time under the Constitution that Guard units would be called for federal active duty. https://ngpa.us/7758 #tbt #history

and

https://mobile.twitter.com/USNationalGuard/status/1179810890708914178

Each year, full-time

@CONG1860

Guardsmen from the High-Altitude Army National Guard Aviation Training Site rescue about 20 people. This year has proven to be busy; they've already topped their annual average for saves. https://ngpa.us/7759 #knowyourmil

NONE of this is a coincidence... all planned. A warning to get ready for us, a shot across the bow to them.

Peace and love patriots
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

https://www.nationalguard.mil/About-the-Guard/Today-in-Guard-History/October.aspx#dnn_ctr62089_dnnTITLE_titleLabel

https://www.nationalguard.mil/News/Article/1978925/for-injured-hikers-army-aircrews-a-welcome-sight-from-above/
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 9:49:08 AM EDT
[#24]
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ukraine-to-review-cases-into-bursima-linked-hunter-biden-pressure-donald-trump-today-2019-10-04/

The Ukrainian prosecutor general announced on Friday that his office was reviewing previous cases involving a gas firm with ties to former Vice President Joe Biden's son, Hunter Biden. The announcement comes after Mr. Trump and senior members of his administration repeatedly urged Ukraine to investigate the Bidens' ties to the company.

"We are conducting an audit of the cases that were earlier overseen by the Prosecutor-General's Office," Prosecutor General Ruslan Ryaboshapka told reporters, according to the French news agency AFP. "We are reviewing all cases that were closed ... to make a decision on whether this was illegal."

Mr. Trump has alleged, without evidence, that Biden pushed for the removal of former Ukrainian Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin while he was vice president because Shokin was investigating Burisma, where Hunter Biden served on the board. Shokin's removal was supported by the international community because he was widely considered as corrupt.

Mr. Trump urged Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky to investigate the Bidens in a July 25 call which has since become the focal point of an impeachment inquiry by the House. Mr. Trump again suggested that Ukraine, and China, investigate the Bidens on Thursday.

"Well I would think that if they were honest about it they'd start a major investigation into the Bidens," Mr. Trump said. "It's a very simple answer. They should investigate the Bidens because how does a company that's newly formed  and all these companies if you look at, and by the way likewise, China  should start an investigation into the Bidens.

"Because what happened in China is just about as bad as what happened with Ukraine. So I would say that President Zelensky, if it were me, I would recommend that they start an investigation into the Bidens because nobody has any doubt that they weren't crooked."
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 9:55:51 AM EDT
[#25]
"Mr. Trump has alleged, without evidence, that Biden pushed for the removal of former Ukrainian Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin while he was vice president because Shokin was investigating Burisma, where Hunter Biden served on the board."

Other than the video of Joe bragging about doing such at the CFR of course.

Thats some dishonest reporting right there
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 9:58:47 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
On a side note, forget the mistlecopter / rogue sub shit.  What could possibly go wrong here?  

View Quote
Just turn Texans loose in the DMZ. Problem solved.

TC
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 9:59:55 AM EDT
[#27]
They're making progress...

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 9:59:58 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

"Mr. Trump has alleged, without evidence, that Biden pushed for the removal of former Ukrainian Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin while he was vice president because Shokin was investigating Burisma, where Hunter Biden served on the board."

View Quote
They keep saying it's been the boat, or that it's been investigated. That's total BS! Who the hell investigated it?

No one!

Anyway. Maybe some REAL info will come from the Ukraine now?
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 10:01:06 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 10:06:04 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
They keep saying it's been the boat, or that it's been investigated. That's total BS! Who the hell investigated it?

No one!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No one!

The prosecutor has signed an affidavit stating the reason he was fired was due to Bidens threat to withhold the $1billion in aid, Tha same $1billion he is on tape bragging about. John Solomon has a copy of the affidavit, filed in a foreign court (Austria maybe?)

It is inescapable to honest people what happened. Not that it is a revelation, but the media is not honest.

This is why Trump is taunting the Dems to impeach him, so it can be entered into evidence (along with many other things).
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 10:06:51 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote
I still go back to knowing that, however depraved and evil the DS is, their core 20-30% of supporters will never turn on them.

Hard core D’s and R’s will continue to support their politicians and the bureaucrats that they protect.

There has to be “conditioning” of the public—the most oblivious and the most loyal. The beachhead must be softened but you never clean out all the resistance.

There will be a long, protracted cleanup process even if we prevail. (Not doubting a victory but the DS/Cabal hasn’t really started to fight back—there will be blood.)

TC
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 10:10:27 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Trump and team only get one chance to come out and address the nation, say shit happened and theyre going to go after the swamp rats with subpoenas and start naming names.  They need a rock solid case with all parties involved.

If they were to come out and say theyre going to investigate this person, they do, and nothing happens, faith will be lost very quickly.

Plus, like you said, they are likely finding out more and more as they go, and the corrupts keep corrupting so they need to stay on top of the new shit too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is what they have been doing for 3 years now.
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 10:14:18 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote
You misspelled Federal Warrant.
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 10:16:35 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

The prosecutor has signed an affidavit stating the reason he was fired was due to Bidens threat to withhold the $1billion in aid, Tha same $1billion he is on tape bragging about. John Solomon has a copy of the affidavit, filed in a foreign court (Austria maybe?)

It is inescapable to honest people what happened. Not that it is a revelation, but the media is not honest.

This is why Trump is taunting the Dems to impeach him, so it can be entered into evidence (along with many other things).
View Quote
I'm with you.

I meant to say earlier the entire media claims it's been de bunked. (Voice to text from phone)

Luckily Rudy Giuliani has also been granted airtime where he has been discussing these same affidavits.

I guess the MSM believes we will be made to look the fools by proving shokin's  affidavit was a lie because I can't believe they gave Giuliani any air time in the first place?

Every interview with Rudy that I've seen, Rudy does say that he does not know if shokin was lying or not, but that he was willing to sign an affidavit and wants to come testify here.
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 10:23:08 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I'm with you.

I meant to say earlier the entire media claims it's been de bunked. (Voice to text from phone)

Luckily Rudy Giuliani has also been granted airtime where he has been discussing these same affidavits.

I guess the MSM believes we will be made to look the fools by proving shokin's  affidavit was a lie because I can't believe they gave Giuliani any air time in the first place?

Every interview with Rudy that I've seen, Rudy does say that he does not know if shokin was lying or not, but that he was willing to sign an affidavit and wants to come testify here.
View Quote
Rudi also said that he had other evidence that backed up Shokin's claims.
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 10:47:47 AM EDT
[#36]
Not that is should matter but Rudi is saying they have docs showing Biden investigation started prior to his candidacy.
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 10:59:17 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Not that is should matter but Rudi is saying they have docs showing Biden investigation started prior to his candidacy.
View Quote
For public perception, it DOES matter that the investigative wheels were rolling prior to Creepy Joe's candidacy announcement.  The "2020" election meddling narrative must be crushed and exposed as yet another D lie.
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 11:15:15 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote
I wonder if the civil suit Guiliani is preparing is a back up in case they don't impeach? Either case will allow pretty much all of the same evidence to be entered by Trump's lawyers I would assume. This way if impeachment stalls or goes away they can pursue in the other venue to keep it the push on schedule.
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 11:33:23 AM EDT
[#39]
As the roar of the sports ball crowd drones on -Nancy Pelosi (a mobster’s daughter) brainwashes people through the MSM Trump says Article II gives him the power to do whatever he wants. Considering that she doubles down on the idea ‘he thinks he can do whatever he wants’ we’ll see if this becomes a repetitious talking (teaching?) point.

Moral of the story - Yes, POTUS with the support of the Judiciary really can do whatever they want; and choices really do matter.
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 11:44:30 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I wonder if the civil suit Guiliani is preparing is a back up in case they don't impeach? Either case will allow pretty much all of the same evidence to be entered by Trump's lawyers I would assume. This way if impeachment stalls or goes away they can pursue in the other venue to keep it the push on schedule.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Durham is going to interview Brennan. If they impeach Brennan will get a subpoena. If Giuliani sues, Brennan will get a subpoena.

Brennan is at the root of all of this, and when he is under oath he's going to be in a very tight spot.
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 11:51:48 AM EDT
[#41]
So wouldn’t the lawsuit be a muuuuuuuuuuch safer bet than waiting in impeachment?
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 12:17:02 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
So wouldn’t the lawsuit be a muuuuuuuuuuch safer bet than waiting in impeachment?
View Quote
Arfcom dude

Get both
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 12:52:48 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 1:19:49 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Arfcom dude

Get both
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So wouldn't the lawsuit be a muuuuuuuuuuch safer bet than waiting in impeachment?
Arfcom dude

Get both
This is about forcing the issue into court one way or another. Trump's teams can just about copy/paste one case to the other. This is the big confrontation we've been waiting for. Only one way to introduce evidence.
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 1:21:44 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 1:39:39 PM EDT
[#46]
Boom Headshot !  click date.

Link Posted: 10/4/2019 1:45:45 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 1:52:37 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
This is about forcing the issue into court one way or another. Trump's teams can just about copy/paste one case to the other. This is the big confrontation we've been waiting for. Only one way to introduce evidence.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So wouldn't the lawsuit be a muuuuuuuuuuch safer bet than waiting in impeachment?
Arfcom dude

Get both
Gotta love the plan
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 1:54:19 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Boom Headshot !  click date.

View Quote
Controled his wrists and crack , not his first rodeo.
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 2:03:15 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 783
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top