BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 214
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 4:33:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Good Lord, am I the only one who can't stand that Drinker dude?
View Quote

Probably.
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 4:34:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Baby Yoda will not be a central character next season, but I bet he makes long distance force calls to check in on Mando (my prediction).
View Quote

Favreau expressly stated a few days ago we will see much more of Grogu.   He is no fool.  Grogu is a cash cow for Disney.

Grogu will be back somewhere....and soon.
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 4:36:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Ebonics robot?

You sound like one of those people who think "Blazing Saddles" is racist, you can't tell the difference between something made the butt of the joke and an agenda being pushed. And, you don't seem to know what ebonics is.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This EP of Mando was the best Star Wars since the Vader scene in Rogue one. R1 was a great SW movie. This EP is how SW movies should be made.

Anyone else thing we will see a Jedi Academy? Luke, Grogu, Kylo and a few others. Will Grogu escape Kylo's wrath?

They just need to do their own thing a pretend those shit movies do not exist.

I've never understood the hate for Rogue One or even Solo. They are EASILY superior to Episodes 1, 2, 6, 7, 8, and 9. Solo was just fun entertainment in the SW universe, and Rogue One was a good movie that gave us a semi-legitimate reason for the weakness of the first Death Star (even though that doesn't really hold up to serious scrutiny...are we supposed to believe one engineer was completely responsible for the entire design with zero oversight?).

Anyway, I enjoy more SW that isn't total shit, but I really can't wait for them to be done sucking fanboi cock and give up on the Skywalker/Palpatine era and saga.

Lets go back to the Old Republic, or even the High Republic, and tell some original tales with completely new characters we can all grow to love/hate and argue about.

Solo is utter SJW bullshit. R1 was a good fit, and I enjoyed it. But I'd rather have 789 than Solo. Worst Star Wars movie ever.

The fact you call Solo utter SJW bullshit then say you’d rather have 789 means you clearly have no idea what the fuck you’re saying.

Wrong.

They did more to destroy Han and Lando, and the Falcon in that movie than KK did in 789. That fucking ebonics robot whose sole reason to exist was "slavery bad" mmmk. That - and to turn lando into some sort of dude who would fuck anything. It was embarrassing.

Ebonics robot?

You sound like one of those people who think "Blazing Saddles" is racist, you can't tell the difference between something made the butt of the joke and an agenda being pushed. And, you don't seem to know what ebonics is.

You're seriously telling me that you think the robot wasnt pushing an agenda?
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 4:37:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
YT comment responding to criticism that the show is 90% time wasting side quests:

"The Mandalorian is us as kids playing with our action figures. That's why we love it all."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The Drinker has spoken.

"The more time that passes, the more Star Wars fans start to remind me of battered housewives smiling bravely through the heavy makeup that hides their bruises and desperately clinging to any scraps of kindness that their abusive spouses fling their way. "You don't understand, he's a better man now," they explain trying hard to convince themselves as much as you. "He promised he won't do it again."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_J70TgCqV4
YT comment responding to criticism that the show is 90% time wasting side quests:

"The Mandalorian is us as kids playing with our action figures. That's why we love it all."

I just want to see more of the Star Wars universe. I'm in for some good ol' fashioned entertainment, that's all. Space battles, pod races, lightsaber duels, badass characters, cool tech, that's what I want. But MUH PLOT.
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 4:39:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Favreau expressly stated a few days ago we will see much more of Grogu.   He is no fool.  Grogu is a cash cow for Disney.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Baby Yoda will not be a central character next season, but I bet he makes long distance force calls to check in on Mando (my prediction).

The Luky and Grogy Show
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 4:40:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Of the 14,000,605 things wrong with the sequel trilogy, I think this is the worst.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

A fair point. He seemed enamored with his former master's plan once he realized how it was to unfold.  Almost giddy about finally understanding how every piece of the puzzle fit together. His own lust for power put him on a collision course with Sidious though as he was causing trouble and drawing attention.  

Still, a story told from his point of view would be amazing, even if it casts him as an antihero. He's not though, cause he's a Sith. Doing good is not in their nature.  It would be far more interesting exploring his rule of Mandalore and control of the various crime families. Basically a space Godfather, I guess.

Covered in spice like Al Pacino in Scarface?

Well...  he was working with the Pikes.

One of my issues with Maul was they did not give him an apprentice after The Clone Wars....he was trying to corrupt Ezra in Rebels...but to me giving him an apprentice to carry on the Sith after the death of Palpatine and Vader was a mistake....and a scene at the end of TRoS with Maul's apprentice and an apprentice to him/her would have been interesting.

That would have been infinitely better than recycling Sidious.  Unlike his former master, Maul sought to consolidate power throughout the underworld to have the hidden power and influence of the crime families for himself. He, and his successor(s), would have been formidable opponents with that kind of backing.  Further, unlike Palpatine, he could openly threaten innocents to use as leverage, effectively holding entire planets as hostages.

Hell, with just his little impromptu coalition he was able to conquer Mandalore remarkably quick.  Imagine if he could have expanded that power throughout the outer rim.

Sidious would still have been recycled...I am just saying a scene at the end after Sidious is killed and the big victory celebration they cut back to Exegol and we see that the Sith are not dead because of Maul's line of Sith Lords.

Then I'm out. His survival makes Anakin's sacrifice meaningless.

Of the 14,000,605 things wrong with the sequel trilogy, I think this is the worst.

I agree. Well... If we include Luke being Lebowsky Thor as part of that.
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 4:45:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The Drinker has spoken.

"The more time that passes, the more Star Wars fans start to remind me of battered housewives smiling bravely through the heavy makeup that hides their bruises and desperately clinging to any scraps of kindness that their abusive spouses fling their way. "You don't understand, he's a better man now," they explain trying hard to convince themselves as much as you. "He promised he won't do it again."

View Quote

He pretty much summed up my feelings on Mando this year and last. I disagree on some points, but I would give mando a C+ average rating. We are just starving for decent SW content.
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 4:46:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Thank you. I’ll try to power on, but if it is insufferable I’ll take your advice. I’ve got two weeks off coming up.
View Quote

It DOES get better.  And I say that as one who struggled to get through the first 2ish seasons.

The relationship that the viewer sees developing between Anakin, Ahsoka, and the Jedi Council really explains much of what happened in Episode 3.   It also paints the Jedi in much different light than the movies.  They are not these white hat wearing heros that can do no wrong.  In fact, quite the opposite.

Regardless, the last 4 episodes are simply flat ass incredible.   With the last 3 mins of the series being as perfect an ending as one might imagine.
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 4:48:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
This EP of Mando was the best Star Wars since the Vader scene in Rogue one. R1 was a great SW movie. This EP is how SW movies should be made.

Anyone else thing we will see a Jedi Academy? Luke, Grogu, Kylo and a few others. Will Grogu escape Kylo's wrath?
View Quote

Kylo is part of a possible future timeline
One which may not come to pass in future installments
That’s what fans should be telling Disney
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 4:50:33 PM EDT
[#10]
The sequels should be treated as some kind of "What If" installments.
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 4:55:47 PM EDT
[#11]
I went and got the first 6 seasons of Clone Wars and started them.  Through 2 and they are...mediocre but if it gets better I'll keep going.
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 4:56:05 PM EDT
[#12]

*hnngggg* that outfit makes my balls feel like they’re full of champagne.
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 4:58:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
The sequels should be treated as some kind of "What If" installments.
View Quote
"What if the whole galaxy was blasted out of their minds on spice?"
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 4:58:51 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The Drinker has spoken.

I know a lot of SJWs hate him.

Here though? You might be the only one.
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 4:59:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 5:10:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

A fair point. He seemed enamored with his former master's plan once he realized how it was to unfold.  Almost giddy about finally understanding how every piece of the puzzle fit together. His own lust for power put him on a collision course with Sidious though as he was causing trouble and drawing attention.  

Still, a story told from his point of view would be amazing, even if it casts him as an antihero. He's not though, cause he's a Sith. Doing good is not in their nature.  It would be far more interesting exploring his rule of Mandalore and control of the various crime families. Basically a space Godfather, I guess.

Covered in spice like Al Pacino in Scarface?

Well...  he was working with the Pikes.

One of my issues with Maul was they did not give him an apprentice after The Clone Wars....he was trying to corrupt Ezra in Rebels...but to me giving him an apprentice to carry on the Sith after the death of Palpatine and Vader was a mistake....and a scene at the end of TRoS with Maul's apprentice and an apprentice to him/her would have been interesting.

That would have been infinitely better than recycling Sidious.  Unlike his former master, Maul sought to consolidate power throughout the underworld to have the hidden power and influence of the crime families for himself. He, and his successor(s), would have been formidable opponents with that kind of backing.  Further, unlike Palpatine, he could openly threaten innocents to use as leverage, effectively holding entire planets as hostages.

Hell, with just his little impromptu coalition he was able to conquer Mandalore remarkably quick.  Imagine if he could have expanded that power throughout the outer rim.

Sidious would still have been recycled...I am just saying a scene at the end after Sidious is killed and the big victory celebration they cut back to Exegol and we see that the Sith are not dead because of Maul's line of Sith Lords.

Then I'm out. His survival makes Anakin's sacrifice meaningless.

What they did to Luke was horrible, but, IMHO, it doesn't even compare to what they did to Anakin.  The rise, fall, and redemption of Anakin Skywalker is arguably the greatest character story in the history of science fiction.  By bringing Palpatine back it renders Anakin's sacrifice meaningless thus ruining the ending.  And a story with a shit ending that makes little to no sense isn't much of a story at all.

Link Posted: 12/22/2020 5:12:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

He pretty much summed up my feelings on Mando this year and last. I disagree on some points, but I would give mando a C+ average rating. We are just starving for decent SW content.
View Quote

I'd give it an A.  While I'm a huge Drinker fan, I think most of his criticisms would be more applicable if this was a movie.  Take the side quest thing.  A TV show has always been more forgiving to that.  Most TV shows split episodes between those that advance the plot and those that are side quests.  Even universally acclaimed shows like Battlestar Galactica have side quest episodes, and lots of them.  Plus, given Mando is a bounty hunter, the whole side quest thing fits with his transactional nature.  "You do for me, I do for you."  

But for me the bottom line is that as a television show, it's not competing with Empire Strikes Back.  It's competing with other TV shows.  Give me a choice between drunken rich people on a boat (Below Deck), sportsballers who never went to class lecturing me on politics (NBA), or a side quest with my favorite Star Wars toys and decent CGI and it's The Mandalorian every time.
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 5:13:17 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

It blows my mind how movies/tv shows with 9 figure budgets have significantly worse CGI in their own production than a YouTube channel.  

In some cases there can be excuses made, but I have no idea what excuse could be made for this one considering the budget, how important this scene was, and how recently it came out.
View Quote

YES!  Young will Smith in "Gemini Man" looks like a slightly upgraded character from "The Polar Express
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 5:14:01 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I just realized it's time to share the Star Wars Holiday Special with my wife, since she forbade me playing A Christmas Story after last year's 24 hour marathon. Where can I stream it?
View Quote

You're gonna get murdered.

"...stir and whip!"
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 5:14:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The Drinker has spoken.

Nah, I actually agree with him most of the time. I just can’t stand his Scottish drawl
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 5:16:40 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

What they did to Luke was horrible, but, IMHO, it doesn't even compare to what they did to Anakin.  The rise, fall, and redemption of Anakin Skywalker is arguably the greatest character story in the history of science fiction.  By bringing Palpatine back it renders Anakin's sacrifice meaningless thus ruining the ending.  And a story with a shit ending that makes little to no sense isn't much of a story at all.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/1f43310115c241c030ce0773d5a8a4fa/tenor.gif?itemid=14193755
View Quote
Yeah, and if they bring back Jedi Royal With Cheese like the rumors say it's just as bad.  Anakin killing Mace was the point of no return on his path to the Dark Side.
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 5:29:29 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I just realized it's time to share the Star Wars Holiday Special with my wife, since she forbade me playing A Christmas Story after last year's 24 hour marathon. Where can I stream it?
View Quote

You sure you really want to do that?

Star Wars Holiday Special, The (1978) [Nice Copy]
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 5:41:02 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hH8rxarVG8
View Quote

I actually watched this piece of shit for the first time a couple weeks ago. Holy fuck are the wookies weird, and so much more. The tranny with the purple hair was crazy too.

The Fett cartoon was pretty cool though.
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 5:42:17 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's trolling us...no one can watch the whole thing.
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 6:04:57 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
The Fett cartoon was pretty cool though.
View Quote

The only reason to watch it.
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 6:10:12 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

Those of us who suffered through it in 1978 did.
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 6:12:10 PM EDT
[#27]
Mace Windu isn’t coming back to the SW universe.

He was put into cryogenic suspension by Yoda, but then was lost in space, and over the course of 100,000 years floated to Earth, where he was revived.  He had amnesia, but the govt saw he had leadership potential, so they told him his name was Colonel Nick Fury and gave him a job at SHIELD.
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 6:12:11 PM EDT
[#28]

I like how there are mattresses in the background.
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 6:21:34 PM EDT
[#29]
So this just dropped on youtube (from Star Wars Theory - a long awaited sequel)

Vader Episode 2: Mace Windu Returns - The Amethyst Blade Cinematic
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 6:27:56 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I'd give it an A.  While I'm a huge Drinker fan, I think most of his criticisms would be more applicable if this was a movie.  Take the side quest thing.  A TV show has always been more forgiving to that.  Most TV shows split episodes between those that advance the plot and those that are side quests.  Even universally acclaimed shows like Battlestar Galactica have side quest episodes, and lots of them.  Plus, given Mando is a bounty hunter, the whole side quest thing fits with his transactional nature.  "You do for me, I do for you."  

But for me the bottom line is that as a television show, it's not competing with Empire Strikes Back.  It's competing with other TV shows.  Give me a choice between drunken rich people on a boat (Below Deck), sportsballers who never went to class lecturing me on politics (NBA), or a side quest with my favorite Star Wars toys and decent CGI and it's The Mandalorian every time.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Indeed. Maybe i'm being a bit harsh, I just think it's an average TV show. I enjoy it, it's fun, and the endearing part is the episodic quality. But it's no Breaking Bad or BSG (since you brought it up). The quality is there, and maybe i'm just wary of Disney Star Wars and don't want to hype it (though I absolutely love the last 4 of TCW season 7, and in turn really enjoy the prequels a lot more now - especially RotS).
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 6:28:36 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Nah, I actually agree with him most of the time. I just can’t stand his Scottish drawl
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The Drinker has spoken.

Damn, that's why I actually listen.
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 6:34:03 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

That certainly looks more realistic.  The original looks like a video game.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

That certainly looks more realistic.  The original looks like a video game.

Neither of them looks better overall. The "deepfake" looks more detached from the body in the close up shots. The lighting and color correction, are well not correct either. Facial animation and skin texturing are slightly leathery in both.

Link Posted: 12/22/2020 6:44:33 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

You and I can be friends.
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 7:09:48 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Link Posted: 12/22/2020 7:22:47 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have watched the whole thing, just over a year ago. The Boba Fett cartoon is the ONLY redeeming aspect.

Don't subject anyone else to it. It's not so bad it's good, it's just BAD.
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 7:36:01 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

And don't forget Super Evil Palpatine.

"We need a new villain for this last movie"

"I know... let's bring back the Emperor. He's More Better!!!"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

God i hope so
Starwars would be better off without Darth Emo and Mary Sue the Jedi

Thrawn would make a great substitute if they would do the world a favor by flushing 7-9 & starting over.
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 7:41:59 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
The Drinker has spoken.

View Quote

Meh. He's usually pretty spot on, but this is definitely one of his weakest videos. In this one he reminds me of one of those people who condescendingly mock people for liking something, and expounding on why they're right for liking what they like, and explaining to you why you're wrong to like their own thing.

If his biggest complaint is that Star Wars is giving us too much of what we want, I'd say maybe he's the one who should Gowaynau.
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 7:42:51 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Thrawn would make a great substitute if they would do the world a favor by flushing 7-9 & starting over.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

God i hope so
Starwars would be better off without Darth Emo and Mary Sue the Jedi

Thrawn and Empire remnants along with the Chiss Ascendency invading the Republic would be a hell of a lot better than the First Order.  And make Rey's replacement a force manifestation by Obi Wan.  Show his force ghost creating life and replay him saying "If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 7:43:41 PM EDT
[#39]

They're not remarkably different.
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 7:59:13 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What. The actual fuck. Am I watching.

I've read the stories. I've seen the reviews. I thought there was no way it could be this bad.

This is like if you got high on mushrooms, and tried to explain the concept of Star Wars to a guy high on pot, and then several months later he got high on LSD and made a movie about it.
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 8:06:23 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
So this just dropped on youtube (from Star Wars Theory - a long awaited sequel)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEL8aHfSk-4
View Quote

DAMN!

We need that story. I need that story.
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 8:19:42 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 8:21:18 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 8:27:13 PM EDT
[#44]
Jon Favreau on Good Morning America

Jon Favreau talks about the season 2 finale of ‘The Mandalorian’ l GMA
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 9:01:03 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

I got called a internet hater by coworkers when I wasnt gushing about The Mando show at work with them last year.
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 9:01:46 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've never understood the hate for Rogue One or even Solo. They are EASILY superior to Episodes 1, 2, 6, 7, 8, and 9. Solo was just fun entertainment in the SW universe, and Rogue One was a good movie that gave us a semi-legitimate reason for the weakness of the first Death Star (even though that doesn't really hold up to serious scrutiny...are we supposed to believe one engineer was completely responsible for the entire design with zero oversight?).

Anyway, I enjoy more SW that isn't total shit, but I really can't wait for them to be done sucking fanboi cock and give up on the Skywalker/Palpatine era and saga.

Lets go back to the Old Republic, or even the High Republic, and tell some original tales with completely new characters we can all grow to love/hate and argue about.

Solo is utter SJW bullshit. R1 was a good fit, and I enjoyed it. But I'd rather have 789 than Solo. Worst Star Wars movie ever.

The fact you call Solo utter SJW bullshit then say you’d rather have 789 means you clearly have no idea what the fuck you’re saying.

Wrong.

They did more to destroy Han and Lando, and the Falcon in that movie than KK did in 789. That fucking ebonics robot whose sole reason to exist was "slavery bad" mmmk. That - and to turn lando into some sort of dude who would fuck anything. It was embarrassing.

Ebonics robot?

You're seriously confusing British english with Ebonics?

But yes, I am.

That part was played for comic relief. Nothing else shown in that move gave any indication the writers were taking the droid rights agenda seriously. It was just done to give it a personality.
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 9:04:58 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

What. The actual fuck. Am I watching.

I've read the stories. I've seen the reviews. I thought there was no way it could be this bad.

This is like if you got high on mushrooms, and tried to explain the concept of Star Wars to a guy high on pot, and then several months later he got high on LSD and made a movie about it.
View Quote

That's the best review of the Star Wars holiday special I've ever read or heard.

Other than perhaps these.

What's really funny is the schtick in the first video where they're avoiding actually talking about it throughout the whole thing and constantly going off on unrelated tangents.  Apparently it wasn't planned, it just started happening and they went with it.

Best of the Worst: The Star Wars Holiday Special

Best of the Worst: The Star Wars Holiday Special (FOR REAL)
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 9:11:44 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 9:13:42 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

But yes, I am.

That part was played for comic relief. Nothing else shown in that move gave any indication the writers were taking the droid rights agenda seriously. It was just done to give it a personality.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wrong.

Ebonics robot?

But yes, I am.

Notice I didn't bring that up? That means I gave you the point. I've seen solo exactly once, the same as episode 8 and 9. She was an allegory to black slavery in America. Nothing else gave you an agenda thought? So... Lando alluding to having stuck his dick in her and her falling in love with him didn't give you anything? Her character is worse than JarJar because she then tainted the Falcon.

ETA: Look, I don't want to swing any more purses with you. I hate Solo, primarily because of that trash, you can enjoy it and we can agree the sequels need to be made because it's a shame they haven't yet.
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 9:31:48 PM EDT
[#50]
Finale was awesome, besides Luke’s face... I mean for fuck sake people are doing deepfakes that I only know they are fake because I know the movie it’s referencing, come on now. Other than that. Good stuff
Page / 214
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top