BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 20
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 6:34:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So if Crowder brings in less money, he'll get paid less money?

Why should the company take all the risk?
View Quote

This? Crowder is a bitch
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 6:35:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Shows you how corrupt and greedy EVERYONE is…….fuck those companies, go out do your own thing bring the talent on to your own company.  Fuck everyone
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 6:35:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

lol, i'm agreeing with you
i suck that big green dick too
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
so it's all just about revenue generation?

Always has been

[headshot]

https://i.imgflip.com/77tfjo.jpg

Why does anyone get up and go to work in the morning?

I’m just in it for the money…

*wipes off chin*
i know

Be honest with yourself — if you weren't getting paid would you do your everyday job?

I own my own business and I would not.

lol, i'm agreeing with you
i suck that big green dick too

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 6:36:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Did they refer to it as a Kayne clause?
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 6:36:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

You don't get it.

DW is not their own advertiser. They have outside companies buying ad spots.

DW would make money from Crowder's videos/social media.

DW would have exclusive content from Crowder on day 1. You would have to sub to get access to that.

If Crowder got banned, he'd be making DW less money. If Crowder has guaranteed money from DW, he's more likely to not worry about that revenue from Youtube, Spotify, and Apple. If Crowder's compensation is aligned with DW's, then everyone is aimed in the same direction.

Of course Shapiro is thinking about hiring someone in order to make more money. That's the whole point of hiring. Are you from communist Russia?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ostensibly, Daily Wire is "building a conservative movement" they don't need social media platforms for money because they have subscribers. But in his contract if Crowder was ever banned from YouTube he loses 20% of his contract, another 20% from apple podcast, 10% from Spotify, 10% from Facebook. So 40% of his money is gone overnight for being deplatformed, something Jeremy and Shapiro are "fighting against"

And when conservatives were getting deplatformed Shapiro would direct people to his platform to pay him a membership fee

Nothing like making money off other people while his team play everything on the safe side

Let's play out the scenario:

Daily Wire owns their own platform. They are largely their own advertisers via products, but also have revenue stream from subscribers.

Crowder gets banned. He has a massive audience. They now flock to the Daily Wire Platform to watch Crowder. Those who aren't already subscribed now have an incentive to subscribe. Not all, but some.

Shapiro makes more money.

Crowder gets screwed.

You don't get it.

DW is not their own advertiser. They have outside companies buying ad spots.

DW would make money from Crowder's videos/social media.

DW would have exclusive content from Crowder on day 1. You would have to sub to get access to that.

If Crowder got banned, he'd be making DW less money. If Crowder has guaranteed money from DW, he's more likely to not worry about that revenue from Youtube, Spotify, and Apple. If Crowder's compensation is aligned with DW's, then everyone is aimed in the same direction.

Of course Shapiro is thinking about hiring someone in order to make more money. That's the whole point of hiring. Are you from communist Russia?

It's rich seeing people who have such an elementary understanding of the world start to invoke to invoke things like "muh communism" when they've clearly never read Marx.

Nice and programmed mouthpiece for the same people who are inflicting all the ills you complain about.

What we're talking about is a company who claims to have a particular set of moral principles, who then engages in incredibly predatory tactics.

If you take any of the individual components of the contract, as a form of risk mitigation that is fairly excusable. But when you take them as a whole, it is the same disgusting predatory behavior we complain about from the likes Hollywood.
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 6:37:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I would like to sponsor crowder with my used car dealership but I don't know if I could afford a sponsorship or not.
View Quote
If you get the returns on sales then why wouldn't you ... but that is the key point isn't it. You can only know by trying it for a quarter.
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 6:37:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

And apparently an anti-capitalist.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

An emotional right winger.

Wrong again...a based Constitutionalist.

And apparently an anti-capitalist.

3 for 3, you're on a streak.
I not calling for any changes in laws ...those companies that push these retarded contracts have every right to do so. . . . it doesnt mean there is any obligation to sign. Crowder is warning newcomers not to, and is his right. He's informing his audience of the pitfalls of doing so and demonstrating how we get so many schlups singing the same tune, and worse, refusing to sing 'out-of-key' and buck the system.
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 6:37:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

TLDW

Right wind media companies are more predatory than their left wing counterparts.

They request control and ownership of your likeness and social media accounts.

You will be charged a fee (reduction in compensation) if

You miss an upload.

Don't read all the ads they want you to.

Get banned/deplatformed from your social media accounts.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I didn't get that far in the video because it was taking him forever it felt like clickbait.  Learnt nothing in the 6 minutes I gave him.

TLDW

Right wind media companies are more predatory than their left wing counterparts.

They request control and ownership of your likeness and social media accounts.

You will be charged a fee (reduction in compensation) if

You miss an upload.

Don't read all the ads they want you to.

Get banned/deplatformed from your social media accounts.

That's predatory? To be told to hit a deadline or take the hit? To be told to read an ad from the companies paying you to read ads?

What kind of job do you have where nothing matters and you can fly by the seat of your ass?
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 6:38:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Did they refer to it as a Kayne clause?
View Quote

Crowder did once say on air to Shapiro “Where do you hide all your Jew gold?”
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 6:40:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

He doesn't make money on YouTube.  He has been demonetized there for years.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ding ding ding. We have a winner. As I said in the other thread; Crowder would not use the YouTube platform if this is about principles. It's not about principles, however. It's about money for him too!

He doesn't make money on YouTube.  He has been demonetized there for years.
This , and no one has proved up to now that this was a DW contract ?

Thread ended before it started and almost every post here is for the shits .
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 6:40:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 6:40:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Nobody works for free.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
so it's all just about revenue generation?

Always has been

[headshot]

Nobody works for free.

well of course.  But it smacks a tad hypocritical when you purport to be primarily motivated by amplifying the signal over revenue
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 6:40:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Not since he asked for money to do a 2A video and then bailed on it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Does Crowder still post here in GD?

in

Not since he asked for money to do a 2A video and then bailed on it.
You got a link to this ?

I don't recall that here . . .
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 6:41:33 PM EDT
[#14]
So a big company is telling him if he wants to be a martyr to be a martyr on his own dime?   If big company is not making money off his content they are going to pay him less?   This seems less about big company agreeing with Youtube/Google/Facebook and more about them telling him not to get caught.  He should have figured out by now how to poke the bear with a stick (get his point on the airwaves) but not get in the cage with it (get demonetized).
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 6:43:56 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

The point is that big tech gets the final rights to everything you say.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pretty much the GOP saying...oh look were not as bad as the DNC...but we're going to let them run our HR department.
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 6:44:48 PM EDT
[#16]

I wonder if the team trump poster has the former owner of slide fire solutions on it?
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 6:45:57 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

That's predatory? To be told to hit a deadline or take the hit? To be told to read an ad from the companies paying you to read ads?

What kind of job do you have where nothing matters and you can fly by the seat of your ass?
View Quote

Let’s put this another way for you. You have a company with $100,000 in monthly sales (subscriptions) I have a company with $90,000 in monthly sales (subscriptions) you and I also pull in some ad revenue. We want to merge and make a better company. After the merger we sit at $190,000 a month, I suddenly lose my own ad revenue because of censorship. Now our contract says you’re entitled to 85% of my subscription fees, and you own my likeness.

That is a terrible contract that no one should sign in the first place. What makes it substantially worse is that your $100,000 a month came from telling rubes you vehemently oppose censorship. Apparently not enough to stop lining your pockets when it happens to your employees.
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 6:47:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Frisbee hat mafia doing frisbee hat things

Fuck daily wire
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 6:49:06 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

If it were you in charge, would you choose to make less money or more money? Because that's all it appears is happening here.

DW is a fly on the elephant's ass right now. That may change one day.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seems odd that DW "builds a platform" then subjugates their own people to big tech platforms demands.
Why even have every show on big tech?
Can't they have a few shows that run exclusively on their own alt platform?

If it were you in charge, would you choose to make less money or more money? Because that's all it appears is happening here.

DW is a fly on the elephant's ass right now. That may change one day.

Um yeah....If Crowder can pull in cash without being on youtube that shouldn't be a problem.
Crowder would have to understand that less views means less money but no doubt there are options.
Are we saying there is no room for any content that can't run on youtube?
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 6:49:38 PM EDT
[#20]
Good.

The daily wire is shitty, boring, controlled opposition.

Link Posted: 1/17/2023 6:51:04 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I didn't get that far in the video because it was taking him forever it felt like clickbait.  Learnt nothing in the 6 minutes I gave him.
View Quote

I like the guy but he has clearly been letting the pressure get to him.
Guy has to find the joy and force it...of course he's fighting a war vs groomers and globalists so that would be hard to manage mentally.
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 6:52:37 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
This , and no one has proved up to now that this was a DW contract ?

Thread ended before it started and almost every post here is for the shits .
View Quote

It’s not the blaze, I doubt it’s Fox News, who’s left in conservative media? OAN? Doubt
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 6:55:03 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
snip
View Quote

well that comment isn't a terrible look or anything.
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 6:55:06 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Ding ding ding. We have a winner. As I said in the other thread; Crowder would not use the YouTube platform if this is about principles. It's not about principles, however. It's about money for him too!
View Quote

He's said repeatedly that he is demonetized on YouTube.
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 6:55:50 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
The Blaze does that with Stu's podcast. What's the big deal? Ad reads pay the bills.
View Quote

Where does my subscription money go then?
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 6:56:10 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

The kind of job that doesn't own my facebook and instagram accounts or the right to make something under my own name.

So the hit I take if I don't line up to expectations is being fired.  My boss can't just pay me less. Because we agreed to a specific rate based on time worked.
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 7:02:23 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

This? Crowder is a bitch
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This? Crowder is a bitch

Then make him a lower offer, but telling him he has to kowtow to the fascist left or hes going to be penalized is bullshit.
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 7:09:33 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Is this different than other networks? National Panhandler Radio seems to have plenty of commercials and endless drivel during the fundraising.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Businesses are in business to make money.
Is that so hard to understand?
If you don’t make them money there is no reason for you to be there.

Is this different than other networks? National Panhandler Radio seems to have plenty of commercials and endless drivel during the fundraising.

It isn't.

I fail to see why anyone who already made a name for himself would sign such a contract.
He has enough followers of his own.
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 7:11:02 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
So a big company is telling him if he wants to be a martyr to be a martyr on his own dime?   If big company is not making money off his content they are going to pay him less?   This seems less about big company agreeing with Youtube/Google/Facebook and more about them telling him not to get caught.  He should have figured out by now how to poke the bear with a stick (get his point on the airwaves) but not get in the cage with it (get demonetized).
View Quote

Do you think any of those platforms operate honestly, fairly, and truthfully?

They persecute those who speak the truth, because the truth is contradictory to the authoritarian left.
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 7:11:13 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He’s demonetized but it is still a subscription funnel for him.

I’m content to split the middle here.

Daily Wire et al to me are part of the Grifter Right.  It’s as simple as that.  They latch on to new conservative voices, monetize them, corporatize them, and then snip off their balls, and so a few years later they become indistinguishable from mushy mealy mouth “conservatives” spouting off bullshit like a path to citizenship and compassionate conservatism.  

Link Posted: 1/17/2023 7:12:49 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

It isn't.

I fail to see why anyone who already made a name for himself would sign such a contract.
View Quote

After his split with the blaze he has no delivery method other than where he has been demonetized. He needs streaming architecture for hundreds of thousands of subscribers. That is hard to build on your own without preparing for it.
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 7:13:54 PM EDT
[#32]
Controlling media...all of it...is crucial to keeping a corrupt elite in power.
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 7:18:19 PM EDT
[#33]
I don't see the issue here.  Kinda seems like Crowder is the one going after the money.  The contract doesn't stop him from doing things, he just gets paid less.  If he's all about getting the word out and not money, he would sign the contract.  Seems like he wants someone else to spend the money for a money losing business.

Or he could rebuild.  Do a GoFundMe for startup capital and build his base again which shouldn't take too long.  He's not going to make much money being demonetized.  But if it's about getting the word out then it shouldn't matter.
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 7:19:00 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The Blaze does that with Stu's podcast. What's the big deal? Ad reads pay the bills.

that's something I didn't like about the Blaze even with a subscription you got ads.
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 7:27:00 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I don't see the issue here.  Kinda seems like Crowder is the one going after the money.  The contract doesn't stop him from doing things, he just gets paid less.  If he's all about getting the word out and not money, he would sign the contract.  Seems like he wants someone else to spend the money for a money losing business.

Or he could rebuild.  Do a GoFundMe for startup capital and build his base again which shouldn't take too long.  He's not going to make much money being demonetized.  But if it's about getting the word out then it shouldn't matter.
View Quote

If he loses 85% of his revenue because he talks about clot shots, his crew is now out of a job. I’m hoping he rebuilds, glad he shined a light on the hypocrisy over at DW (If this isn’t Daily Wire I’ll publicly take back everything I said) on his way back up.
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 7:27:10 PM EDT
[#36]
On the one hand, if you aren't making money for your employer, why should you be making money...

...but in this case

any conservative personality on the internet that does their job of exposing the left too well gets demonetized and/or completely de-platformed.  Crowder has a point, if you do your job well enough you will be locked into a contract that has penalized you down to 5-15% of your salary with no out(that I'm aware of).

That's fucking insane and anyone looking to actually stick it to the left in any kind of effective manner would never agree to that.  Not with what we have seen Youtube, Facebook, and Twitter pull against conservatives in the past.

He's also absolutely right that this does a great job of showing the big tech companies and advertisers that things like bans, demonetization, and advertising boycotts will work.  Especially when all the things that they dock your salary for seem to come in waves.
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 7:28:22 PM EDT
[#37]
I have to think that was his existing contract.  He's been demonetized for years on YouTube and get's banned all the time.

I listen to Chad Prather as well and he dances around the saying the clot shot a lot.

If that is a current contract it's laughable especially in this day and age where you can get canceled for making fun of the cunt that married into the royal family, saying there might be an issue with the vaccine or that an election is questionable.

Someone mentioned ownership of his content and social media.  No fucking way I would sign that shit away.  I saw what they did to Prince.

His best option is to go out on his own. If Anthony Cumia could do it, Crowder can do it.
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 7:34:16 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
So "Conservative" media is going to punish Right Wing content creators if Commie/Leftist Tech platforms have a problem with Right wing content?

Yeah, that sounds about right for Uniparty.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/17/2023 7:45:56 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
So he should get paid if he won't read ads or gets kicked off YouTube?
View Quote

I thought he was fined as well...
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 7:51:06 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Ostensibly, Daily Wire is "building a conservative movement" they don't need social media platforms for money because they have subscribers. But in his contract if Crowder was ever banned from YouTube he loses 20% of his contract, another 20% from apple podcast, 10% from Spotify, 10% from Facebook. So 40% of his money is gone overnight for being deplatformed, something Jeremy and Shapiro are "fighting against"
View Quote
Crowder's contention is they are also ensnaring the little guys that are starting out with these terms. Effectively preventing them from carving their own way and saying stuff the big tech (and let's face it, the world governments) don't want said.

It's the same thing as the moral high ground self censorship trap that 'conservatives' walk into all the time. "We won't fight like that." <-- which is why you lose, dummy.
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 7:51:42 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So "Conservative" media is going to punish Right Wing content creators if Commie/Leftist Tech platforms have a problem with Right wing content?

Yeah, that sounds about right for Uniparty.

Controlled opposition indeed.

Should his earning be at the mercy of left wing loons who will cancel him over nothing/ meaning he has to toe the line? They should be backing him not forcing him to be a mouse.

We are in clown world people are being fired because pedo fake women tell your boss that you follow Gina Carcano on  twater  

Just following somebody ruins your life. You want them to have this power?
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 7:53:57 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
In a way, they have to do this because if he stops making money, they can't keep paying him what he isn't making.

A smarter, less inflammatory way to do this (especially for an ego like his) is to make it a revenue sharing agreement instead. Saying we will give the slice of the pie will all work together to bake goes a lot farther.
View Quote

Did you even watch the video?

It was the opposite of ego.

Link Posted: 1/17/2023 7:54:30 PM EDT
[#43]
This thread is dumb
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 7:55:38 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

After his split with the blaze he has no delivery method other than where he has been demonetized. He needs streaming architecture for hundreds of thousands of subscribers. That is hard to build on your own without preparing for it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It isn't.

That makes sense.
I was unaware that he was demonetized.
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 7:56:55 PM EDT
[#45]

Is he related to Ava Crowder from the Justified TV show?
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 8:03:03 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Controlling media...all of it...is crucial to keeping a corrupt elite in power.
View Quote

How do these elites manage to control both the right and left wing media down to every platform like this? Ideologically the people running these various outlets seem to have very little in common. Is Shapiro or Beck in league with the stooges at NPR etc? How are they controlled by the same person? Or is it an ideology that they both subscribe to in their various ways? It's a curious thing.
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 8:04:42 PM EDT
[#47]
People sure seem to be in a hurry to lick the leather of the boots on their neck.

It is a bad contract for Crowder, or really anyone. Which is the point of the video. It would amount to Crowder selling his business since the contract notes they "Unknown Company" now owns all his merchandising and other rights. In exchange for giving up all of his rights to everything he has created he gets to deal with the fun of having to:

1. Avoid talking about anything controversial. The only reason "Unknown Company" cares about social media revenue is that they now own those channels per the contract.

2.  He is talking about signing up with a subscription based service. As in if i want to see the content I, as a consumer, have to pay a certain amount of money per month. If I pay 25 bucks a month, or an amount per year to watch Crowder on "Unknown Platform" and tomorrow Crowder suffers a heart attack I can choose to stop subscribing, or just wait until his content resumes.  These are typically monthly or yearly subscriptions. However lets say Crowder has a heart attack, goes to the ER, and spends a week under observation. He misses 1 show. Per the contract that week in the hospital is going to cost him 700k (100k a day) in penalties. I don't know what kind of weird ass version of capitalism you live under but i've never had a boss send me a bill for time i spent in the hospital. Usually its a get well soon, and goodbye to a chunk of my PTO.  

3. Change how he handles advertisements. Crowder apparently does one advertisement at the beginning. He likes doing that. Trying to name drop a bunch of random products is a PITA.  But first this post brought to you by 17 Leeches Who Want to Over Promise and Under Deliver. Are you mad about thing? Give us money! Now back to the post but first a word from our sponsor...

While Crowder knows this is a terrible deal many people may not. He is likely pissed at discovering the people he thought were on the same side as him are actively working against conservative interests.  

Conservatives were told to build their own platforms. When they did those platforms became just as bad as the original platforms. In my opinion it is not accidental. Anyone with the ability, and passion who could get enough of a base to be a successful is likely snapped up early in an oppressive contract to dilute their brand all while being under the complete control of a larger corporate body they cannot escape if they ever do manage to make it big. Same problem we have in Washington DC. You either sell your soul, or get marginalized and your enemies funded in the next election cycle to make sure the only people with any real voice are controlled.  

Link Posted: 1/17/2023 8:06:28 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

How do these elites manage to control both the right and left wing media down to every platform like this? Ideologically the people running these various outlets seem to have very little in common. Is Shapiro or Beck in league with the stoogesst NPR etc? How are they controlled by the same person? Or is it an ideology that they both subscribe to in their various ways? It's a curious thing.
View Quote

It doesn't make sense if you see the world in terms of left and right.

It absolutely does when you see the more realistic picture of top vs. bottom.

What NPR and Ben Shapiro agree on is that you're too stupid/ignorant/uneducated to have meaningful say in government. The "right" sort of people should be making decisions, and that ain't you.

Shapiro drinks from the same polluted water that NPR does, hence him gargling authoritarian balls about lockdowns, vaccine mandates, NeverTrumpig, etc. He's an establishment stooge because he has the same conceit the rest of them do.
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 8:10:04 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Is he related to Ava Crowder from the Justified TV show?
View Quote
Are you asking if a fictional TV character is related to a non-fictional media person?

Can I have some of what you are having? I have had too much reality for today.
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 8:11:49 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
People sure seem to be in a hurry to lick the leather of the boots on their neck.

It is a bad contract for Crowder, or really anyone. Which is the point of the video. It would amount to Crowder selling his business since the contract notes they "Unknown Company" now owns all his merchandising and other rights. In exchange for giving up all of his rights to everything he has created he gets to deal with the fun of having to:

1. Avoid talking about anything controversial. The only reason "Unknown Company" cares about social media revenue is that they now own those channels per the contract.

2.  He is talking about signing up with a subscription based service. As in if i want to see the content I, as a consumer, have to pay a certain amount of money per month. If I pay 25 bucks a month, or an amount per year to watch Crowder on "Unknown Platform" and tomorrow Crowder suffers a heart attack I can choose to stop subscribing, or just wait until his content resumes.  These are typically monthly or yearly subscriptions. However lets say Crowder has a heart attack, goes to the ER, and spends a week under observation. He misses 1 show. Per the contract that week in the hospital is going to cost him 700k (100k a day) in penalties. I don't know what kind of weird ass version of capitalism you live under but i've never had a boss send me a bill for time i spent in the hospital. Usually its a get well soon, and goodbye to a chunk of my PTO.  

3. Change how he handles advertisements. Crowder apparently does one advertisement at the beginning. He likes doing that. Trying to name drop a bunch of random products is a PITA.  But first this post brought to you by 17 Leeches Who Want to Over Promise and Under Deliver. Are you mad about thing? Give us money! Now back to the post but first a word from our sponsor...

While Crowder knows this is a terrible deal many people may not. He is likely pissed at discovering the people he thought were on the same side as him are actively working against conservative interests.  

Conservatives were told to build their own platforms. When they did those platforms became just as bad as the original platforms. In my opinion it is not accidental. Anyone with the ability, and passion who could get enough of a base to be a successful is likely snapped up early in an oppressive contract to dilute their brand all while being under the complete control of a larger corporate body they cannot escape if they ever do manage to make it big. Same problem we have in Washington DC. You either sell your soul, or get marginalized and your enemies funded in the next election cycle to make sure the only people with any real voice are controlled.  

View Quote

The scary part about this, is this is what Steven Crowder
was offered.

I can only imagine what smaller creators contacts look like.
Page / 20
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top