BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 20
Link Posted: 1/18/2023 12:06:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don't think Daily Wire would be a good fit for him, anyways. They are very abject to ruffling social media feathers and won't stick their necks out for people.

Crowder has gotten numerous strikes or wrist slaps from YouTube which is the opposite of how Daily Wire runs things. I can see a partnership becoming contentious pretty quickly.
View Quote
Well now we see why DW people aren't ruffling feathers, they are not allowed...if he is even talking about DW, though he implied it was pretty much boilerplate for all of them.
Link Posted: 1/18/2023 12:15:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
he should just do what Drinkin' Bros have done.  gone to Patreon but still show some stuff on Youtube
View Quote

or maybe team up with Tim Pool.  dunno....I miss my LWC content though.  only reason I got the Blaze account
Link Posted: 1/18/2023 12:18:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
So he should get paid if he won't read ads or gets kicked off YouTube?
View Quote
Those are some of the reasons he has such a big following.
His whole point is having freedom to express himself/and others freely without being punished for it.
Most here understand this but are playing ignorant to sound like they are all about free market capitalism.
Link Posted: 1/18/2023 12:52:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

He’s demonetized but it is still a subscription funnel for him.

I’m content to split the middle here.

Daily Wire et al to me are part of the Grifter Right.  It’s as simple as that.  They latch on to new conservative voices, monetize them, corporatize them, and then snip off their balls, and so a few years later they become indistinguishable from mushy mealy mouth “conservatives” spouting off bullshit like a path to citizenship and compassionate conservatism.  

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ding ding ding. We have a winner. As I said in the other thread; Crowder would not use the YouTube platform if this is about principles. It's not about principles, however. It's about money for him too!

He's said repeatedly that he is demonetized on YouTube.

He’s demonetized but it is still a subscription funnel for him.

I’m content to split the middle here.

Daily Wire et al to me are part of the Grifter Right.  It’s as simple as that.  They latch on to new conservative voices, monetize them, corporatize them, and then snip off their balls, and so a few years later they become indistinguishable from mushy mealy mouth “conservatives” spouting off bullshit like a path to citizenship and compassionate conservatism.  

@Drakich

Who is like that? I only watch Michael Knowles and Matt Walsh and find them to be a good pair. Walsh is a little more gruff but they both are conservative catholic familymen. I don't care for Shapiro at all, he's hard to listen to and send to be more of a RINO. I'm a subscriber currently, and became one after they announced their kids programming last summer along with it being a counter to woke Disney.

Daily Wire also is the company that suited the federal government over vaccine mandates for companies with over 100 employees AND WON. That's pretty big to me. Worth the subscription and minute long ads.

Crowder used to be my go-to podcast in the morning, but after a while it became a lot of whining it seemed. Irrelevant topics to what's going on and the dynamic shifted too much. I enjoyed his earlier stuff, especially when he'd confront people about their idiocy.
Link Posted: 1/18/2023 1:58:55 PM EDT
[#5]
From the size of the redacted text in the video, it is clear the company is 2 or 3 letters or can be abbreviated in such a way.
Tried to match the font so I could line up the letters but couldn't find the right one.

Fox
Turning Points (TP)
PragerU (PU)
Epoch Times (ET)
OAN
Newsmax (NM)
Daily Wire (DW)
The Blaze (TB)
Dan Bongino (DB)
Link Posted: 1/18/2023 8:11:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Cool, we are infighting and "burning" each other "to the ground"

Does everyone have to be such a drama queen all the time?

Couldn't he just have declined to sign?

Oh wait, that wouldn't result in click-bait headlines to increase revenue.
View Quote

Needed to give everyone a heads up.

Long live the fighters!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 1:51:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
You're missing a key component in the difference.  In the sports contracts, the contract includes the EXACT items that will lead to a cancellation and ONLY the player chooses whether or not that will happen - not a disinterested third party.

With this contract that Crowder showed, it's nebulous.  There are no specifics that you can or can't do - and it's a THIRD PARTY who is not part of the contract who decides the fate based on what's in the contract.

The NFL contract analogy gives control to the two parties who enter into the contract.  The Crowder contract is nebulous, vague and leaves a third party that isn't part of it with control over Crowder's fate.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The NFL has incentives and performance bonuses.

NFL contracts state how the contract is void if you get canceled for wrongspeak.

Your comparison works against you more than for you.

Compensation is tied to performance aka revenue.
You're missing a key component in the difference.  In the sports contracts, the contract includes the EXACT items that will lead to a cancellation and ONLY the player chooses whether or not that will happen - not a disinterested third party.

With this contract that Crowder showed, it's nebulous.  There are no specifics that you can or can't do - and it's a THIRD PARTY who is not part of the contract who decides the fate based on what's in the contract.

The NFL contract analogy gives control to the two parties who enter into the contract.  The Crowder contract is nebulous, vague and leaves a third party that isn't part of it with control over Crowder's fate.

It wasn't a contract.

The third party has control over DW so if Crowder were to work for DW....

Nothing is stopping Crowder from going out on his own like Shapiro did after he left Breitbart. If the Youtube/Apple/Spotify isn't shit then why doesn't he do his own thing?

Why don't you just pay the difference? Aren't you a true believer?
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 2:32:39 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Sure, but wanted to run his mouth instead.

Daily Wire has already responded in detail and made him look... well, unprofessional.

If you want to guarantee you'll be working for yourself and not getting any offers from other media organizations... this seems like a good way to do that.
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 2:37:22 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 2:43:31 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Daily Wire has already responded in detail and made him look... well, unprofessional.

If you want to guarantee you'll be working for yourself and not getting any offers from other media organizations... this seems like a good way to do that.
View Quote

I don't know why I'm watching that video, but I'm finding it intriguing, and so far, agree with your assessment.
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 2:45:01 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm watching their response now, crowder might have jumped the gun a little. He should issue a less emotional apology. I like him and watch his show but I do think he shouldn't have made the video he did
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 5:31:07 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Building your own CDN that can supply (live video) to hundreds of thousands of people at the same time is extremely costly and takes a long time to build up.

DW didn't build their own content platform until they had been around for many years and they had billionaires backing them from the start.

He would also need to find people to fill time slots for when his show isn't on. Makes no sense to build something like that out for one show.

Then you run into issues around paying those people and monetizing their content. I don't think he wants to get involved in running a whole conglomerate of other people's shows.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Those factors drive revenue, why wouldn't it affect pay? It's ok for DW to eat that cost, but Crowder can't?

Also, why can't Crowder just build his own thing so we don't have to go through this drama every few years?

Building your own CDN that can supply (live video) to hundreds of thousands of people at the same time is extremely costly and takes a long time to build up.

DW didn't build their own content platform until they had been around for many years and they had billionaires backing them from the start.

He would also need to find people to fill time slots for when his show isn't on. Makes no sense to build something like that out for one show.

Then you run into issues around paying those people and monetizing their content. I don't think he wants to get involved in running a whole conglomerate of other people's shows.

There are ways to do it for one show but then you're beholden to people like Amazon and Microsoft. Same problem again.
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 6:32:29 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Well now we see why DW people aren't ruffling feathers, they are not allowed...if he is even talking about DW, though he implied it was pretty much boilerplate for all of them.
View Quote

It has been obvious to me for years that DW is Con Inc/controlled opposition/whatever buzzword you prefer.

I assumed that someone at Crowders level would know how this works and would know 95% of the DW is BS.

It was obvious when the DW didn't get censored from any big tech platform they operate on.  Plus the messaging was too consistent between the creators, like how watching Fox news repeats the same talking points over and over throughout the day.
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 7:19:20 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Crowder has been an obvious drama queen troll forever.  It's just what he does.

Link Posted: 1/19/2023 7:45:12 AM EDT
[#15]
No he didn't burn them to the ground. He outed himself as a whiny, bratty, entitled, Canadian bitch.

Holy fuck - that wasn't a contract, it was a starting point of negotiations. Instead of countering back and forth he just threw a temper tantrum. He also encouraged others not to sign any deals with them even though not everyone gets the same deal. What a douche.
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 8:01:08 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
No he didn't burn them to the ground. He outed himself as a whiny, bratty, entitled, Canadian bitch.

Holy fuck - that wasn't a contract, it was a starting point of negotiations. Instead of countering back and forth he just threw a temper tantrum. He also encouraged others not to sign any deals with them even though not everyone gets the same deal. What a douche.
View Quote

I thought he had a fearsome half-Asian super lawyer who would address this sort of issue. I did not see the Daily Wire's lengthy response- did it include rescinding their offer?
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 8:02:05 AM EDT
[#17]
Ben Shapiro, PragerU, TPUSA are all Mossad operations.

They're not your friends.
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 8:20:30 AM EDT
[#18]
Updated OP with DW response video.

Daily wire did send the contract, have work, will have to watch it later.
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 8:22:07 AM EDT
[#19]
Daily Wire Responds to Crowder on Contracts, Part 2 of Townhall Investigation

Rekieta Law breaking down the Daily Wire response
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 8:45:45 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

That seems like bit of a stretch to me. Could you connect the dots for us?

Seems like a bigger topic. Maybe you should start an entire thread about the sinister Jewish cabal and how it’s tentacles are in everything you don’t like.

Link Posted: 1/19/2023 9:00:44 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Updated OP with DW response video.

Daily wire did send the contract, have work, will have to watch it later.
View Quote

Listening to it a little.  I think it's weird when Boreing says shit like Crowder would have wanted 100 million dollars (pure speculation), wants to build parallel platforms without investing in existing ones like rumble, uses words like I am offended, and offended that Crowder didn't give him the "benefit of the doubt.". Who the fuck gives the benefit of the doubt on a multi million dollar contract? Why is the CEO expecting that?
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 9:01:57 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Listening to it a little.  I think it's weird when Boreing says shit like Crowder would have wanted 100 million dollars (pure speculation), wants to build parallel platforms without investing in existing ones like rumble, uses words like I am offended, and offended that Crowder didn't give him the "benefit of the doubt.". Who the fuck gives the benefit of the doubt on a multi million dollar contract? Why is the CEO expecting that?
View Quote

He said Crowder said it should be 30 million per year later in the video.
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 9:04:00 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I thought he had a fearsome half-Asian super lawyer who would address this sort of issue. I did not see the Daily Wire's lengthy response- did it include rescinding their offer?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I listened to the whole video while working in the shop. If even half of what the DW response is true it's all on Crowder being a girl about the whole thing.
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 9:08:30 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Ding ding ding. We have a winner. As I said in the other thread; Crowder would not use the YouTube platform if this is about principles. It's not about principles, however. It's about money for him too!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So if Crowder brings in less money, he'll get paid less money?

Why should the company take all the risk?

Here's a realization that makes life easier: it's always about the money for everyone all the time.

That said, people always want to make money doing something they like to do.

So, wanting to make money at it doesn't make either side grifters, but it doesn't mean they aren't. Everyone has to pay the bills.

I suspect both sides want to make money *and* advance the cause and this is just a simple negotiation tactic on the part of Crowder. Therefore, I don't read much into it.
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 9:10:23 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I don't think Daily Wire would be a good fit for him, anyways. They are very abject to ruffling social media feathers and won't stick their necks out for people.

Crowder has gotten numerous strikes or wrist slaps from YouTube which is the opposite of how Daily Wire runs things. I can see a partnership becoming contentious pretty quickly.
View Quote
Are we talking about the same Daily Wire? "What is a Woman" kicked the living shit out of the left's most sacred of cows.
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 9:13:09 AM EDT
[#26]
i agree with Crowder.

there is some standing where DW says hey if you dont make money, we dont make money sort of thing - BUT the big kick in the nuts is that if LEFT wing tech penalizes your content, then you are penalized by DW. thats the bullshit.

so if Crowder says, masks aren't really effective, and you can still spread covid if you have the vaccine. He then takes potentially hundreds of thousands in losses because DW agrees with big tech, oh yeah you cant say that sensitive stuff that might upset them.

how about put up a notice, oh this video upset big tech, watch it here on the DW instead of youtube since youtube wont allow it. or whatever.
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 9:16:12 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 9:16:58 AM EDT
[#28]
The Truth About Steven Crowder''s $50 MILLION DOLLAR Feud with Ben Shapiro''s Daily Wire
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 9:20:59 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They said they rescinded the offer back in October when Crowder demanded $30m per year and wouldn't even attempt to negotiate unless an entirely new contract was written up. They said offering $12.5m per year was already tough for them to do and there was no way they could meet $30m per year. Crowder then stewed on it for months before making the video.
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 9:21:39 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yep $120mm deal with no strings? What he’s done is make it harder to get another deal.  If he’s that big, start your own platform and take the risk/reward.
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 9:39:04 AM EDT
[#31]

Now there's someone that can fuck off, keep fucking off, then fuck off some more.
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 9:43:02 AM EDT
[#32]
Crowder being shocked that a contract written by and for the benefit of a company owned by The Unquestionables indicates he’s naive to doing business with them.

The only smart move is to build something on his own that can’t be extorted, controlled or influenced by someone else.
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 9:55:35 AM EDT
[#33]
Extremely telling that all the responses to Crowder are focusing on the money and not DW outsourcing content control to big tech, written right there in black and white.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 9:57:07 AM EDT
[#34]
I watched the whole thing last night.  While the terms might have not been 100% agreeable to SC, I find it hard to fault The DW for the offer they put out.  He explained their position pretty damn well, and came across as pretty genuine while doing so.  

This whole thing is just an exaggerated example of the Craigslist lowball offer argument.  Some have emotional attachments to their junk and view any offer lower than asking price as an insult, while others see it for what it is, a business negotiation.  

Link Posted: 1/19/2023 9:57:23 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

After watching his video and then the DW video...yep, you're right. Negotiations always start somewhere and this was that beginning. Every single one of those stipulations could be negotiated in one direction or the other. He looked at an initial offer sheet and threw a tantrum. On video.

DW certainly looks much better than him as a result of this. On the one hand, I'm kind of surprised he acted this way and on the other hand I know I shouldn't be.
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 9:57:27 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Now there's someone that can fuck off, keep fucking off, then fuck off some more.
View Quote

We don’t like Mark Dice? What did he do.
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 9:58:03 AM EDT
[#37]

Mark is the only one I'm subbed to these days and he nailed my thoughts. Steven claims all these offers came flooding in but I don't think so. I think his video was a desperate attempt of a channel without a home to find revenue. He realized he fucked up by scoffing at the term sheet and went crawling back but DW said "no thanks" and he lashed out.
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 9:58:59 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

Why?
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 10:12:03 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Is he still on Rumble? Is his podcast still live?

The ad reads are excessive and detract from the content people came to hear/see.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The ad reads are excessive and detract from the content people came to hear/see.
That's one of the reasons that I have been a mug club member from the get go. I was willing to pay for content without the ads.

It's a choice. I wanted to support what he was doing and was willing to spend my money to do it.

We have a DW subscription too, my oldest son asked for it because they are putting out content that he wants to see. I like the Jordan Peterson "Dragons and Men" whatever it's called (no commercials).

I really hope it's not DW and I have a hard time believing that Candace Owens would have signed that kind of contract.

The disturbing thing about having a disinterested 3rd party able to dictate payments, beyond the basic cringe inherent in it, is that there is no situation which benefits the content creator. No plus ups for anything that could happen.

The kids playing college sports fought to protect their Name, Image and Likeness so that they could profit from it and the contract writers want the talent to assign it to them in perpetuity?

Gross.
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 10:13:16 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

or maybe team up with Tim Pool.  dunno....I miss my LWC content though.  only reason I got the Blaze account
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
he should just do what Drinkin' Bros have done.  gone to Patreon but still show some stuff on Youtube

I canceled mine. Had to send an email to do it. No refund, just won't be renewed.

Link Posted: 1/19/2023 10:15:10 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Extremely telling that all the responses to Crowder are focusing on the money and not DW outsourcing content control to big tech, written right there in black and white.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/76938/joker_money_jpg-2677627.JPG
View Quote

Yeah, the one takeaway here is that both agree that the DW business model caters to big tech.  We know that Twitter was/is in bed with the feds (and reasonably assume everyone else is too).  So the DW business model is ad revenue, monetization, and subscription just so they can help the government censor their customers, all while hoping they don't connect the dots.

I know they don't have a problem black listing people they think are too conservative, so the system continues where you don't get banned for being very far left but do get banned for being too far right (which is a moving target).  

This guarantees eventual defeat via a slow march off the cliff.

The slow ma
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 10:28:23 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

After watching his video and then the DW video...yep, you're right. Negotiations always start somewhere and this was that beginning. Every single one of those stipulations could be negotiated in one direction or the other. He looked at an initial offer sheet and threw a tantrum. On video.

DW certainly looks much better than him as a result of this. On the one hand, I'm kind of surprised he acted this way and on the other hand I know I shouldn't be.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I disagree completely and it boils down to one serious point of contention. The ability of "Big Tech, et al." to fundamentally remove the compensation of SC through strikes and banning.

Everyone knows who Crowder is and what his show's about. It is inevitable that he will suffer huge financial loss with the terms of this contract and I would assume his team would as well. Creating a contract that benefits your bottom line by giving power to the people you are supposedly "fighting" is, quite frankly, disgusting.

This makes DW look like charlatans to anyone who can take their emotional attachment/disgust to the players out of the equation. This contract as sent was predatory, hypocritical to the stated mission and indicative of a media monopoly that is stacked against us using controlled opposition.
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 10:28:55 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Why?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why?

I guess I never got over his 9/11 truther bs.

Just seems like a giant douche.
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 10:29:10 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I canceled mine. Had to send an email to do it. No refund, just won't be renewed.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I canceled mine too, but i was able to do it right from the site.
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 10:30:34 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I disagree completely and it boils down to one serious point of contention. The ability of "Big Tech, et al." to fundamentally remove the compensation of SC through strikes and banning.

Everyone knows who Crowder is and what his show's about. It is inevitable that he will suffer huge financial loss with the terms of this contract and I would assume his team would as well. Creating a contract that benefits your bottom line by giving power to the people you are supposedly "fighting" is, quite frankly, disgusting.

This make DW look like charlatans to anyone who can take their emotional attachment/disgust to the players out of the equation. This contract as sent was predatory, hypocritical to the stated mission and indicative of a media monopoly that is stacked against us using controlled opposition.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This make DW look like charlatans to anyone who can take their emotional attachment/disgust to the players out of the equation. This contract as sent was predatory, hypocritical to the stated mission and indicative of a media monopoly that is stacked against us using controlled opposition.

I think Rekieta's video going through it explains why its trash - the DW guy makes it sound like its a partnership, thats why they both take the hits, but its written specifically as a purchase of crowder content.
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 10:31:06 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nice.

I was on the app and it directed to send an email.
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 10:35:02 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
That's one of the reasons that I have been a mug club member from the get go. I was willing to pay for content without the ads.

It's a choice. I wanted to support what he was doing and was willing to spend my money to do it.

We have a DW subscription too, my oldest son asked for it because they are putting out content that he wants to see. I like the Jordan Peterson "Dragons and Men" whatever it's called (no commercials).

I really hope it's not DW and I have a hard time believing that Candace Owens would have signed that kind of contract.

The disturbing thing about having a disinterested 3rd party able to dictate payments, beyond the basic cringe inherent in it, is that there is no situation which benefits the content creator. No plus ups for anything that could happen.

The kids playing college sports fought to protect their Name, Image and Likeness so that they could profit from it and the contract writers want the talent to assign it to them in perpetuity?

Gross.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Gross.

You should watch the Daily Wire repsonse video where they go over the contract line by line. It immediately becomes clear that Crowder either misrepresented what he was sent, or didn't understand what the offer actually said. For example, he was to be paid upfront $12.5 million a year to make 192 shows. The reason he would be docked pay for missing a show was that he was already paid to make that show. It was essentially a "if you're not going to do what we have already paid you to do, then you need to pay us back for it" type if clause. He would also be allowed to make shows in advance, or makeup shows if needed.

Also, his content and likeness would only be owned by DW only during the duration of the contract and would revert back to him once the contract expired.
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 10:35:03 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

This makes DW look like charlatans to anyone who can take their emotional attachment/disgust to the players out of the equation. This contract as sent was predatory, hypocritical to the stated mission and indicative of a media monopoly that is stacked against us using controlled opposition.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is the key point. DW has chained themselves to YouTube’s rules. Crowder is right to call them out.
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 10:37:51 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I guess I never got over his 9/11 truther bs.

Just seems like a giant douche.
View Quote

Gotcha yeah he does say some very stupid things and does go down the deep rabbit holes sometimes. I guess I just ignore those because he seems to be the only one not beholden to anyone anymore. Outside of things like the trutherism, I otherwise agree with most of what he says.
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 10:38:01 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Yeah, the one takeaway here is that both agree that the DW business model caters to big tech.  We know that Twitter was/is in bed with the feds (and reasonably assume everyone else is too).  So the DW business model is ad revenue, monetization, and subscription just so they can help the government censor their customers, all while hoping they don't connect the dots.

I know they don't have a problem black listing people they think are too conservative, so the system continues where you don't get banned for being very far left but do get banned for being too far right (which is a moving target).  

The slow ma
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/76938/joker_money_jpg-2677627.JPG

The slow ma

Most of GD doesn't care about that.

It'll bitch and complain about a politician fucking them over for a penny, but if a corporation masquerades in a cloak of "conservative" values and fucks them, the only question asked is how much money was made.
Page / 20
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top