BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 10/17/2020 1:38:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Here is an interesting map that I found while looking for the one I posted above.  This is a map of the the 2016 election on the county level.  Yet Billary won the popular vote.  That tells you why the electoral college is so important.  

http://i0.wp.com/metrocosm.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/election-2016-county-map.png?resize=570%2C366
View Quote

Not exactly... Hillary just had a shit ton of votes in CA and NY. Not really a representation of the 'popular vote' IMO.
Link Posted: 10/17/2020 1:39:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Texas is headed for the same fate as California.  Demographics will eventually sink the ship.  Look at California.  From 1952 up to 1992 when Clinton won California, he was only the second democrat they had elected. The other was Johnson in 1964.  They voted Eisenhower 2x, Nixon over Kennedy in 60, Nixon 2x, Ford over Carter, Reagan 2x, and lastly Bush I.  After 1992 though, that was all she wrote.  Texas is headed that way.  Probably will be another few elections but once they go blue they will never go back.
Link Posted: 10/17/2020 1:40:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Lots of defeatism here.

Florida is trending more red.

A decade ago, Ohio and Missouri were battleground states.  They are now solid red states.

Pennsylania, Michigan, Iowa, Wisconsin, and even Minnesota are now competitive states.  
Link Posted: 10/17/2020 1:41:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Lol.  Now I know why you think Ted Cruz caves.

That is some seriously laughable shit.  Ann Richards was a corrupt old alcoholic bitch.  But not conservative.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Texas has always been a "Battleground" state. It goes through periods of red and blue. Always has.
Of course the most conservative Governator we had in the past 30 years was a Democrat. She was a tough old broad too. I liked her, and had the opportunity to meet her one morning.
I wasn't all that in line with some of her politics, but she was an amazing woman. YMMV
Lol.  Now I know why you think Ted Cruz caves.

That is some seriously laughable shit.  Ann Richards was a corrupt old alcoholic bitch.  But not conservative.

Ann Richard's "lost" the first batch of money from the lottery. One if the bjggest crimes ever committed. They never were able to find it. That scandal got us George Bush as Governor.
Left Texas in 2003. State sucks ass for working men. White collar run  shithole.

Link Posted: 10/17/2020 1:42:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I voted for T ..Early turnaround voting is huge .. I wonder who’s they are casting the ballots for ?
View Quote

Same here.  I had to go three times to two different locations before I could actually vote without waiting in line for hours.  It still took me an hour to get through the line.  I assure you that there weren't any anti-fracking libtards in the line that I could see.  That being said I am in the Permian Basin wouldn't really expect to see any, I am sure that there are a few here but not many.
Link Posted: 10/17/2020 1:44:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Lots of defeatism here.

A decade ago, Ohio and Missouri were battleground states.  They are now solid red states.

Pennsylania, Michigan, Iowa, Wisconsin, and even Minnesota are now competitive states.  
View Quote

Yes there is.

Every time one of these types of posts are made there are just more closet Ds outing themselves with their public handwringing.

These voter suppression threads are worse than the blatant DU trolls.
Link Posted: 10/17/2020 1:47:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Yes there is.

Every time one of these types of posts are made there are just more closet Ds outing themselves with their public handwringing.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lots of defeatism here.

Yes there is.

Voter fraud is what it is. No state is safe from it. As of today (just in time) we have some numbers to prove it thanks to Judicial Watch.
Link Posted: 10/17/2020 1:47:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

New Judicial Watch Study finds 353 US Counties in 29 states have voter registration that exceeds their population according to the US Census

Here are the counties for Texas:
Texas: Loving County (187%); Presidio County (149%); McMullen County (147%); Brooks County (117%); Roberts County (116%); Sterling County (115%); Zapata County (115%); Maverick County (112%); Starr County (110%); King County (110%); Chambers County (109%); Irion County (108%); Jim Hogg County (107%); Polk County (107%); Comal County (106%); Oldham County (104%); Culberson County (104%); Kendall County (103%); Dimmit County (103%); Rockwall County (102%); Motley County (102%); Parker County (102%); Hudspeth County (101%); Travis County (101%); Fort Bend County (101%); Kent County (101%); Webb County (101%); Mason County (101%); Crockett County (101%); Waller County (100%); Gillespie County (100%); Duval County (100%); Brewster County (100%)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fake news or is this in fact happening?

New Judicial Watch Study finds 353 US Counties in 29 states have voter registration that exceeds their population according to the US Census

Texas: Loving County (187%); Presidio County (149%); McMullen County (147%); Brooks County (117%); Roberts County (116%); Sterling County (115%); Zapata County (115%); Maverick County (112%); Starr County (110%); King County (110%); Chambers County (109%); Irion County (108%); Jim Hogg County (107%); Polk County (107%); Comal County (106%); Oldham County (104%); Culberson County (104%); Kendall County (103%); Dimmit County (103%); Rockwall County (102%); Motley County (102%); Parker County (102%); Hudspeth County (101%); Travis County (101%); Fort Bend County (101%); Kent County (101%); Webb County (101%); Mason County (101%); Crockett County (101%); Waller County (100%); Gillespie County (100%); Duval County (100%); Brewster County (100%)

Most of those are the nasty, broke as fuck border countries. The rest are sparsely populated.
How many people actually live in Brewster county? Like maybe 500?? And Brewster is HUGE.*

Comal is in the middle of a giant boom right now. It's been over run by out of staters in the last 10 years.
Small, charming towns of 20,000 are now at 100,000!! No way is that sustainable, nor desirable. Nothing but sprawl and out of control growth.
It's happening right in front of my eyes and it's horrifying to watch

* OK, turns out Brewtser has about 9,000 but only because it happens to cover Alpine and the college there.. but it's also 6,192 sq mi
The entire state of Connecticut is 5,567 sq mi. ( with a population of 4 million)
Link Posted: 10/17/2020 1:53:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Blue staters fleeing their ruined states, and voting the same way they did to ruin their last home.
View Quote

Pretty much.

As long as the rest of the state has a larger population than the big five, Dallas/Houston/San Antonio/Austin/El Paso, the state will be red. The thing that is turning it purple is the out of staters moving into the smaller cities and counties and bringing in that Dem vote.  If they don't totally screw the state up in the next 10 years they may change their ways.
Link Posted: 10/17/2020 1:53:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Most of those are the nasty, broke as fuck border countries. The rest are sparsely populated.
How many people actually live in Brewster county? Like maybe 500?? And Brewster is HUGE.*

Comal is in the middle of a giant boom right now. It' been over run by out of staters in the last 10 years.
Small, charming towns of 20,000 are now at 100,000!! No way is that sustainable, nor desirable. Nothing but sprawl and out of control growth.

* OK, turns out Brewtser has about 9,000 but only because it happens to cover Alpine and the college there.. but it's also 6,192 sq mi
The entire state of Connecticut is 5,567 sq mi. ( with a population of 4 million)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Comal is in the middle of a giant boom right now. It' been over run by out of staters in the last 10 years.

I know Hudspeth, next door, is solid red. There are places that barely have mail service out there, let alone a census worker going out and actually counting noses.

So increased registration vs census isn't necessarily an indication of "illegal" actions happening. Of course their population was 3476 for the 2010 census so a 1% bump is only 35 more.

Hudspeth is 4,572 square miles, so less than 1 person per square mile.
Link Posted: 10/17/2020 1:55:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
And I'm the bad guy for saying we need quarantine camps to deprogram the locusts swarming here.
View Quote

Go Fund Me link?
Link Posted: 10/17/2020 1:55:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Too many Big city dems.
View Quote

The cities are speaking, and they are decidedly blue.  Welcome to my problem.
Link Posted: 10/17/2020 1:56:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Most of the "Real" Texas is still Republican.
View Quote

And only Portland and Eugene are blue here... So?
Link Posted: 10/17/2020 1:59:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Texas is not the last bastion of Freedom.  In fact, it has less freedom in some ways than other states.
View Quote

I agree 100% but it is fun to listen to fellow Texans parrot that shit as a point of pride when we actually have some draconian shit laws here
Link Posted: 10/17/2020 2:01:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Demographics are destiny
View Quote

We were warned!

Pat Buchanan, The Death of the West (2001)
Demographics are destiny

but instead we got - "ooh bad man is racist!!"

World wide issue:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographic_threat

We invited in the 3rd world, and now...here we are.

Let me know when we're being over run with Italian artists and Swiss scientists. I'll be in my room listening to Lizzo and Cardi B.
Link Posted: 10/17/2020 2:02:10 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I agree 100% but it is fun to listen to fellow Texans parrot that shit as a point of pride when we actually have some draconian shit laws here
View Quote

Speaking of which, it's Saturday... gotta go hit the liquor store.
Link Posted: 10/17/2020 2:04:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Speaking of which, it's Saturday... gotta go hit the liquor store.
View Quote

Man when I still used to drink that pissed me off also. Especially when I liked to get started early
Link Posted: 10/17/2020 2:08:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Austin is already San Francisco light...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That whee all the people from Californian and Washington are fleeing to.

California is fucked up beyond belied, homeless people everywhere, tent cities that stretch for block and block in major tourist areas, out of control wildfires. electricity being turned off due to fire danger, feces and used needles everywhere. Literal crazy people and zombies running through the streets screaming at people, and then released a bunch of of people form jail and prison, and then they passed a statewide law that theft under $900 was a misdemeanor and very unlikely to be prosecuted.

And now those assholes are fleeing the wastelands they created and are moving to AZ, NV and TX. Fuck 'em all.

Austin used to be small, cool, laid back and wacky.
Then they showed up...
The Austin area has increased about 400% in population in the last 30 years.
That's from out of state liberals moving there and trashing it.
Link Posted: 10/17/2020 2:09:08 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

New and/or transient populations where people don't know each other personally make it easy to commit fraud. You are also pointing out one of the ways the Democrats intend to justify their results, by pointing out inherent inaccuracies in the CENSUS and the radical changes from recent boom economies combined with their largely fabricated phone poll numbers to claim any vote in their favor is valid.
Link Posted: 10/17/2020 2:10:12 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
it's true. Texas will soon be purple.
View Quote

Purple really means blue. The cities will have control of everything. And they will 'interpret'/make the laws.
Link Posted: 10/17/2020 2:11:06 PM EDT
[#21]
Trump is converting many Hispanics and Blacks to the Republican side along with a lot of the non commie conservatives democrats.

He is single handedly winning the future by differentiating us from the democrats.
Link Posted: 10/17/2020 2:13:44 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Then they showed up...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That whee all the people from Californian and Washington are fleeing to.

California is fucked up beyond belied, homeless people everywhere, tent cities that stretch for block and block in major tourist areas, out of control wildfires. electricity being turned off due to fire danger, feces and used needles everywhere. Literal crazy people and zombies running through the streets screaming at people, and then released a bunch of of people form jail and prison, and then they passed a statewide law that theft under $900 was a misdemeanor and very unlikely to be prosecuted.

And now those assholes are fleeing the wastelands they created and are moving to AZ, NV and TX. Fuck 'em all.

Then they showed up...

Why don’t the tech jobs bring in conservatives?
Link Posted: 10/17/2020 2:14:33 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Lots of defeatism here.

What does that mean exactly?

View Quote

No offense, but several of those are barely even real 'states', more like rust belt wastelands waiting to die.
Link Posted: 10/17/2020 2:15:55 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Yes there is.

View Quote

What county are you in?
Link Posted: 10/17/2020 2:18:13 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Purple really means blue. The cities will have control of everything. And they will 'interpret'/make the laws.
View Quote

Until the people in the Red counties wake up and realize they can turn off the cities electricity and water.
Link Posted: 10/17/2020 2:20:10 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Pretty much.

As long as the rest of the state has a larger population than the big five, Dallas/Houston/San Antonio/Austin/El Paso, the state will be red. The thing that is turning it purple is the out of staters moving into the smaller cities and counties and bringing in that Dem vote.  If they don't totally screw the state up in the next 10 years they may change their ways.
View Quote

They're already doing it. There's no stopping that fail train after this election. That's why we need to make sure Trump wins this one to give up a little more time to prepare.

They entire lifestyle is unsustainable- that's why they ruin everyplace they touch.
I just want us to be in control when their shit catches fire.
Link Posted: 10/17/2020 2:21:26 PM EDT
[#27]
You can thank the religious right that hijacked the political right, especially in Texas.

Their refusal to live and let live on all the personal/social liberties except guns has alienated huge swaths of voters. Guess where all those votes went?

Same thing that happened in VA is going to happen in TX, because the religious boomers can't imagine a world where others are free to do the stuff they don't like.

Link Posted: 10/17/2020 2:23:09 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

And only Portland and Eugene are blue here... So?
View Quote

I heard Seattle is dying too.

Are you being flooded with Texans?
Or is Texas being flooded with escaping/fleeing liberals?

Thanks a lot.
Link Posted: 10/17/2020 2:26:46 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Trump is converting many Hispanics and Blacks to the Republican side along with a lot of the non commie conservatives democrats.

He is single handedly winning the future by differentiating us from the democrats.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Wishful thinking.
When he's gone, they'll revert back to the old ways of voting for whoever hands out the most free stuff.

Sheila Jackson Lee (born January 12, 1950) is an American politician. She is currently the U.S. Representative for Texas's 18th congressional district, currently serving in her 13th term in the House, having served since 1995. The district includes most of central Houston. She is a member of the Democratic Party.

13th
Link Posted: 10/17/2020 2:34:11 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Why don’t the tech jobs bring in conservatives?
View Quote

Several reasons I think;
tech relies on a lot of cheap, imported labor.
tech doesn't always have to make great products. In a flooded marketplace, there is a lot of useless churn and burn- which is fine if you're just writing cutesy phone apps- but no so charming when you're build roads, highways and electrical grids.
And tech is also much more encouraging of people with alternative lifestyles and unrealistic thinking. I think the tech market just changes so fast it's harder to see it. remember- we've really only had 'the internet' for about 15 years practically speaking, and Facebook and smart phones for about that same time frame. The dot com boom/bust in 2000 wiped out about 30% of the 401k's of people that I knew- and they were just every day investors.
And some of it seems to be a self licking ice cream cone- I think half of tech employees spend their day fixing things the other half broke or didn't do properly in the first place.
Churn and burn. Everything is disposable and easily replaced.
Link Posted: 10/17/2020 2:39:29 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Until the people in the Red counties wake up and realize they can turn off the cities electricity and water.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

When I see the people who actually run the infrastructure here- it's almost like the all came from the same factory... very odd.
The electric guys are all tall, strapping guys with short hair that almost look military.

And I've traveled in Mexico and saw their "water" and "sewage" systems.
People don't know how good we have it here. (and not to go on a tangent here, but I enjoyed traveling in Mexico, we were in some big cities and some small dusty ass roadside towns, but the people were friendly and the children well behaved. North of the border seems...different)
Link Posted: 10/17/2020 2:44:08 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
You can thank the religious right that hijacked the political right, especially in Texas.

Their refusal to live and let live on all the personal/social liberties except guns has alienated huge swaths of voters. Guess where all those votes went?

Same thing that happened in VA is going to happen in TX, because the religious boomers can't imagine a world where others are free to do the stuff they don't like.

https://i.imgur.com/Tnrun5e.jpg

View Quote

I will admit that has some part to play in it.
Not controlling the border/nation security has some to do with it, but I'm fed up with the R's over the issues you've mentioned.
It's actually getting kind of embarassing. And I've been very verbal with my reps about it.

Hell. if Trump said he would have cannabis rescheduled at the federal level and issued a moratorium on federal raids and prosecutions in legal MJ stes, heads would exploded and he'd have won in a landslide.

Think about this - pot smokers, homos, trannies, BLM, illegal aliens and other oddities are treated better than gun owners these days.
Link Posted: 10/17/2020 2:46:28 PM EDT
[#33]
Demographic change. Non white Hispanics and Latinos vote Democrat and reproduce at greater rates than white conservations.

Link Posted: 10/17/2020 2:47:27 PM EDT
[#34]
Yes, we are flooded with people who fled the high taxes and restrictions of Blue states, but want to bring the same s**t they've left behind to Texas.

Heard some guy on the radio say he loved Austin because he could afford a much bigger home and he liked the city's politics.

They are also invading what used to be conservative suburbs of Austin.
Link Posted: 10/17/2020 2:50:51 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 10/17/2020 2:54:22 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 10/17/2020 2:54:36 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

But VA was the result of fraud.
View Quote

Wrong ! Virginia was the result of unfettered immigration both legal and illegal and transplants from blue states.  I moved to Virginia from South Carolina 15yrs ago and I could see it changing back then . Democrats are using the 1965 immigration act to stack the deck in their favor during our elections.
Link Posted: 10/17/2020 2:56:29 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 10/17/2020 3:07:40 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Not controlling the border/nation security has some to do with it, but I'm fed up with the R's over the issues you've mentioned.
It's actually getting kind of embarassing. And I've been very verbal with my reps about it.

Hell. if Trump would just have cannabis rescheduled at the federal level and issued a moratorium on federal raids and prosecutions in legal MJ stes, heads would exploded and he'd have won in a landslide.

Think about this - pot smokers, homos, trannies, BLM, illegal aliens and other oddities are treated better than gun owners these days.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hell. if Trump would just have cannabis rescheduled at the federal level and issued a moratorium on federal raids and prosecutions in legal MJ stes, heads would exploded and he'd have won in a landslide.

Exactly. End 95% of the drug war? He'd be a hero.
Link Posted: 10/17/2020 3:09:54 PM EDT
[#40]
Every place that is either up for grabs or usually Republican, but which has Democrat run big cities playing with the voting laws, is now a battleground state.

So, yes, Texas is a battleground state because the Democrats in the large, liberal, urban areas  will try to get away with overwhelming the rest of the state by any means necessary.

No, California is not a battleground state because no matter how much fraudulent voting they engage in, it's a smokescreen to distract us because the Democrats were never going to lose California anyway.
California is like Obama's birth certificate in that the birth certificate, and the show of not simply providing a proper birth certificate was never the issue.  I believe Obama could have either presented a birth certificate or at least nobody would ever have proven that he WASN'T born in Hawaii under the laws at the time.  The reality was always his college records and the fraud of CLAIMING to be foreign born and taking federal student aid.  The "issue" of the birth certificate (which Obama could have resolved with a $35 certificate) served to keep the focus of his enemies on something that didn't matter.   Same with what will be fairly obvious fraud in heavily Democrat states.

John
Link Posted: 10/17/2020 3:11:35 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

A few years ago all the Texans here said it would never happen, lol
View Quote
Let Nevada be a warning to you all.
Link Posted: 10/17/2020 3:14:15 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

A few years ago all the Texans here said it would never happen, lol
View Quote

And folks saying it were ridiculed? Yeah, I remember.
Link Posted: 10/17/2020 3:29:46 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

Maybe so but I was in Colorado when they legalized weed.  I could not wait to leave after that happened.  I watched as the cities turned into shit holes right in front of my eyes.  Crime, bums sleeping in the streets, people shooting up in public areas.  Denver looks like San Francisco now.  No thanks.
Link Posted: 10/17/2020 3:32:00 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 10/17/2020 3:35:26 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

You can thank the radical left that hijacked the political left, especially in Texas.

Their refusal to live and let live on all the personal/social liberties except drugs has alienated high swaths of voters.  Guess where all those votes went?

Same thing that happened in TX is going to happen in VA, because the atheist millennials can't imagine a world where others are free to do the stuff they don't like.
Link Posted: 10/17/2020 3:43:55 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Demographic change. Non white Hispanics and Latinos vote Democrat and reproduce at greater rates than white conservations.

View Quote

Demographics is a part of it, probably a minor part though.

I think a simple explanation would be that the population exploded after 1900 or so destroying individualism/small communities, technology increases have made the world a small place, and wars/militaries have shown the capability of unprecedented destruction/power instantaneously. Countries have quickly taken power from individuals to collectivism.  People willingly participate in becoming slaves to the state for the free stuff and technology it brings. People always want more free stuff.  

Humanity hasn't changed since the beginning, bread and circuses for all while the government enslaves all.
Link Posted: 10/17/2020 4:01:27 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Bienvenido a América. Vote temprano y con frecuencia.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Texas reminds me of California 1992 era.... California used to be a Republican stronghold until 1992, hasn’t turn red since.

Liberty loving Texans need to have more kids and start the political battle to regain your state and keep it red.

Bienvenido a América. Vote temprano y con frecuencia.

Vota Aqui !
Link Posted: 10/17/2020 4:10:44 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Maybe so but I was in Colorado when they legalized weed.  I could not wait to leave after that happened.  I watched as the cities turned into shit holes right in front of my eyes.  Crime, bums sleeping in the streets, people shooting up in public areas.  Denver looks like San Francisco now.  No thanks.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Denver is liberal. Where you there when Hickenlooper was Mayor? A cop was shot and killed by an illegal alien that worked in the mayor's restaurant.
Then they elected him governor.
Weed isn't your problem.

CO is about the same population as Oklahoma. OK seems to be running a fairly successful medical MJ program. (surprisingly enough)

And CO has a rep for lame weed.

As an example- the retards in the TX state leg, recently missed their own deadline to issue guidelines for HEMP!
These fucktards can't even manage to let TX farmers grow HEMP.

Then they banned smokable CBD made IN TEXAS - but allow it to legally come in form other states??
What the fuck?

Do you think they'd do that with beer?
Link Posted: 10/17/2020 4:11:34 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

This.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

Seriously- where do you people live?
Link Posted: 10/17/2020 4:20:47 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Texas has always been a "Battleground" state. It goes through periods of red and blue. Always has.
Of course the most conservative Governator we had in the past 30 years was a Democrat. She was a tough old broad too. I liked her, and had the opportunity to meet her one morning.
I wasn't all that in line with some of her politics, but she was an amazing woman. YMMV
View Quote

She ruined TXDOT by breaking up the ole boys club, pushing all the senior engineers into early retirement with big retirement packages to bring in diversity. Since there were so few civil engineers of either sex, some of the “retired” engineers became consultants doing a fraction of the work for many times the pay. We are pissing away hundreds of millions of taxpayer funds and got toll roads on top of that.

She also raised the president of planned parenthood.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top