BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 61
Link Posted: 11/11/2019 3:28:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This Asian and Latino white supremacy must stop!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Inb4 Southern Poverty Law Center declares NoVA Battle Buddies a hate group and/or a terrorist group.
I hope they call me a racist.
Your GF is a white supremacist
So is my wife
This Asian and Latino white supremacy must stop!
Que.
Link Posted: 11/11/2019 3:36:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Local AO dictates either green or coyote, but realistically for part of the year it'll be under EWCS or some sort of jacket anyways.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Local AO dictates either green or coyote, but realistically for part of the year it'll be under EWCS or some sort of jacket anyways.
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Gave my Mexican bag pipe ( leaf blower ) a workout yesterday

Link Posted: 11/11/2019 3:44:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/11/2019 4:18:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I have never heard that before!!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You've never heard d that before

So many home depots out there

OMG!

My mind is in a dark place

I gave my mexican bagpipe a workout but after a acre I was all f-it and by that point I scared the shit out of the cats

But then the neighbor's up the road started shooting so I had to break out My Columbian party favor and fired off a few real quick
Link Posted: 11/11/2019 4:24:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Kryptek Highlander would work pretty well in that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Kryptek Highlander would work pretty well in that.
So my shorts and green hoodie and brown beanie boo bueno

I need some thermal or benight vision out there

I see the cats run to the  window I'm usually behind them going what is it?

Was looking at a atn Thor lt and a photon xt with ir to flash light illumination as a poor man option
Link Posted: 11/11/2019 4:32:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
More like Dragon Lady.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Inb4 Southern Poverty Law Center declares NoVA Battle Buddies a hate group and/or a terrorist group.
I hope they call me a racist.
Your GF is a white supremacist
He's dating the grand dragons daughter?

More like Dragon Lady.
Blink twice if she hurts you

Blink once if your scared

Link Posted: 11/11/2019 4:33:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/11/2019 4:40:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The only requirement is that one of the “O”s in BOOGALOO has to be centered on your butthole.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
We should come up with a clever subtle logo so we can all get matching tattoos.

left or right cheek?
The only requirement is that one of the “O”s in BOOGALOO has to be centered on your butthole.

Yeah I need a sign for my place

Camp boog a loo
Link Posted: 11/11/2019 8:29:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

X2
Link Posted: 11/11/2019 9:19:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Did my own solo death march earlier today hauling this guy out of the swamp

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/11/2019 9:30:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/314595/8DE1A693-6B47-49DC-9C4A-55B22A5692E2_jpeg-1157859.JPG
View Quote
What round for deer?
Link Posted: 11/11/2019 9:59:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
What round for deer?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/314595/8DE1A693-6B47-49DC-9C4A-55B22A5692E2_jpeg-1157859.JPG
What round for deer?
Muzzleloader with a Hornady .452 300gr XTP Mag over 105 gr BH209.   This deer stepped out from heavy brush at 17 yards.  Bang, flop.
Link Posted: 11/11/2019 10:02:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote
Well done!
Link Posted: 11/11/2019 10:27:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Muzzleloader with a Hornady .452 300gr XTP Mag over 105 gr BH209.   This deer stepped out from heavy brush at 17 yards.  Bang, flop.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What round for deer?

You coming on a Death March?
Link Posted: 11/12/2019 7:48:49 AM EDT
[#16]
VA-ALERT: VCDL is organizing NOW to fight back - we need YOU to do your part!

Governor Northam wants war

Northam has declared war on Virginia's gun owners: CHP holders, open carriers, hunters, target shooters, sport shooters, collectors, and competitors.  All of us.  (Northam wants to strip us of our right to self-defense and is even looking at confiscating guns.)

So be it!  But we are very much in the fight

As the dust cloud has been settling from election day, my optimism that we can derail a lot of Northam's agenda has been growing steadily.

Admiral Yamamoto, after bombing Pearl Harbor in 1941, famously said, "I fear that all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

Yes, that is exactly what Pearl Harbor did.  And that's exactly what shoving gun control down our throats will do, too!

And we are tired of so called "compromises," that always involve us giving up some of our rights, and getting absolutely nothing in return.  That is not a compromise, that's stupid!

Virginia's gun owners are model citizens, with CHP holders being the most law-abiding of the law-abiding.  We are fed up with being punished and pushed around every time some lunatic shoots up another gun-free zone or some gang-banger kills a bunch of other criminals.  We have no more patience for being abused and we won't cede another inch without a fight.

There is no such thing as "common sense gun control."  In reality, gun control is a black hole that sucks common sense and our liberties into oblivion!  It hits poor minorities and women the hardest, but it ultimately affects all good people.  Criminals get their hand slapped and are released to continue their acts of mayhem with illegally owned firearms.

A government that doesn't want its citizens to be able to protect themselves clearly has an ulterior motive for wanting a disarmed populace.  We dare not turn over our guns to such a government, ever.

It's time to organize and create a "machine" that will
fight back wherever gun control rears it's head

We can put a major dent in Northam's plans if we begin preparing and organizing NOW, before the new General Assembly is sworn-in in early January.

Here's what we need to do (alerts will be going out on these items soon):

Strong gun-owner activism in Democratic districts.  Democrat legislators in some of the more pro-gun areas of the state voted gun owners with impunity over the last 4 years because they knew the Republican majority would never let gun-control bills become law. Thus, their bad votes wouldn't actually change the status quo and probably wouldn't wakeup and anger gun owners in their district.

With the new Democrat majority, they will own any gun control that gets passed for the next two years.  Gun owners living in such districts need to be extremely active.  Reach out to other gun owners in the district to get them involved, get them on VA-ALERT, and have them join VCDL.

Contact your Democrat Senator and/or Delegate and keep the pressure on them to steer clear of all gun control.  Go to their office and meet in person.  
Some anti-gun Democrats have actually told our members that they have never met with anyone who opposes their anti-gun voting!  If enough gun owners do this, it WILL get their attention.

Contact your Democrat legislators whenever VCDL requests you do so.  Let there be no doubt:  you can play an absolutely crucial role in slowing down, moderating, or stopping major parts of Northam's agenda by putting pressure on your Democrat legislators!

Watch Teams for local government (WTLGs).  For each locality in Virginia, we need a team consisting of one or more local members to watch everything that the Board of Supervisors or City Council is doing.  The WTLGs are looking for anything that affects firearms in any way, including hunting restrictions, and keep VCDL informed of what is planned or occurring so we can react.  If we lose Virginia's preemption law, WTLGs will be critical in the effort to block local gun-control.

Liaison Teams for Local Government (LTLGs).  For localities that have some gun-friendly supervisors or council members, we need to be able to interface with them.  The purpose is to get inside-track information on any proposed gun control or hunting restrictions, as well as to work with them to implement pro-gun ordinances or resolutions.  For example, making the locality a Second Amendment Sanctuary against unconstitutional gun-control laws, or lowering CHP fees.

Liaison Teams for Law Enforcement (LTLEs).  LTLEs will interface with local sheriffs or chiefs of police who are supportive of gun owners and are willing to stand with us in preserving our rights.  When an appropriate time comes, we will be looking for chief law-enforcement officers who would be willing to speak with one voice with gun owners at the General Assembly.  We would also want to be looking for chief law-enforcement officers who would be willing to make their jurisdiction a Second Amendment Sanctuary against any gun control that is unconstitutional.   No law-enforcement officer is required to enforce, or should enforce, an unconstitutional law.

More volunteers at the VCDL table at gun shows, festivals, and other events.  Just this weekend in Richmond, there were gun owners who approached the VCDL table and had no clue about how precariously their rights are hanging after the election - I kid you not!  We must educate our fellow gun owners on the threat that we now face.  Do NOT assume they know what you know!

Advance litigation preparation in case we have to use the courts to stop unconstitutional gun laws.  VCDL and its attorneys are developing contingency plans.

A huge Lobby Day on January 20, 2020 (starts at 8 am at the General Assembly Building in Richmond). Speakers for the rally (11am - noon) are being lined up and will be announced as the event draws nearer.  This time the rally will be in an excellent, picturesque location on the steps of the Capitol, instead of in the field by the Bell Tower!

More Second Amendment Sanctuaries are coming!

VCDL has already been approached by several localities which want to become Second Amendment Sanctuaries!  (We expect this trend to continue.)  VCDL has given them some guidance and I expect to see announcements of such sanctuaries starting in January.

Patience, please, as VCDL is dealing with a flood of
incoming information and requests

I am personally getting over 700 emails a day (as I write this, I have 1,004 unread emails in my inbox since Friday), plus phone calls, texts, and Facebook contacts, as well as doing radio interviews and speaking at meetings.  Please bear with me and the organization as we slog through the flood of information and requests.  (The other Board members and some of our executive members are doing their best to take up the slack.  The VCDL-PAC is compiling some useful information to help with the upcoming fight in the General Assembly.)

Don't listen to the defeatists.  That is exactly what our opponents want us to do.  Be fearless, stand strong and united with all your fellow gun owners, and be ready to fight back when the time comes!

To join VCDL, Click here..  To contribute to VCDL, Click here.Governor Northam wants war

Northam has declared war on Virginia's gun owners: CHP holders, open carriers, hunters, target shooters, sport shooters, collectors, and competitors.  All of us.  (Northam wants to strip us of our right to self-defense and is even looking at confiscating guns.)

As the dust cloud has been settling from election day, my optimism that we can derail a lot of Northam's agenda has been growing steadily.

Admiral Yamamoto, after bombing Pearl Harbor in 1941, famously said, "I fear that all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

Yes, that is exactly what Pearl Harbor did.  And that's exactly what shoving gun control down our throats will do, too!

And we are tired of so called "compromises," that always involve us giving up some of our rights, and getting absolutely nothing in return.  That is not a compromise, that's stupid!

Virginia's gun owners are model citizens, with CHP holders being the most law-abiding of the law-abiding.  We are fed up with being punished and pushed around every time some lunatic shoots up another gun-free zone or some gang-banger kills a bunch of other criminals.  We have no more patience for being abused and we won't cede another inch without a fight.

There is no such thing as "common sense gun control."  In reality, gun control is a black hole that sucks common sense and our liberties into oblivion!  It hits poor minorities and women the hardest, but it ultimately affects all good people.  Criminals get their hand slapped and are released to continue their acts of mayhem with illegally owned firearms.

A government that doesn't want its citizens to be able to protect themselves clearly has an ulterior motive for wanting a disarmed populace.  We dare not turn over our guns to such a government, ever.

We can put a major dent in Northam's plans if we begin preparing and organizing NOW, before the new General Assembly is sworn-in in early January.

Strong gun-owner activism in Democratic districts.  Democrat legislators in some of the more pro-gun areas of the state voted gun owners with impunity over the last 4 years because they knew the Republican majority would never let gun-control bills become law. Thus, their bad votes wouldn't actually change the status quo and probably wouldn't wakeup and anger gun owners in their district.

With the new Democrat majority, they will own any gun control that gets passed for the next two years.  Gun owners living in such districts need to be extremely active.  Reach out to other gun owners in the district to get them involved, get them on VA-ALERT, and have them join VCDL.

Contact your Democrat Senator and/or Delegate and keep the pressure on them to steer clear of all gun control.  Go to their office and meet in person.  
Some anti-gun Democrats have actually told our members that they have never met with anyone who opposes their anti-gun voting!  If enough gun owners do this, it WILL get their attention.

Contact your Democrat legislators whenever VCDL requests you do so.  Let there be no doubt:  you can play an absolutely crucial role in slowing down, moderating, or stopping major parts of Northam's agenda by putting pressure on your Democrat legislators!

Watch Teams for local government (WTLGs).  For each locality in Virginia, we need a team consisting of one or more local members to watch everything that the Board of Supervisors or City Council is doing.  The WTLGs are looking for anything that affects firearms in any way, including hunting restrictions, and keep VCDL informed of what is planned or occurring so we can react.  If we lose Virginia's preemption law, WTLGs will be critical in the effort to block local gun-control.

Liaison Teams for Local Government (LTLGs).  For localities that have some gun-friendly supervisors or council members, we need to be able to interface with them.  The purpose is to get inside-track information on any proposed gun control or hunting restrictions, as well as to work with them to implement pro-gun ordinances or resolutions.  For example, making the locality a Second Amendment Sanctuary against unconstitutional gun-control laws, or lowering CHP fees.

Liaison Teams for Law Enforcement (LTLEs).  LTLEs will interface with local sheriffs or chiefs of police who are supportive of gun owners and are willing to stand with us in preserving our rights.  When an appropriate time comes, we will be looking for chief law-enforcement officers who would be willing to speak with one voice with gun owners at the General Assembly.  We would also want to be looking for chief law-enforcement officers who would be willing to make their jurisdiction a Second Amendment Sanctuary against any gun control that is unconstitutional.   No law-enforcement officer is required to enforce, or should enforce, an unconstitutional law.

More volunteers at the VCDL table at gun shows, festivals, and other events.  Just this weekend in Richmond, there were gun owners who approached the VCDL table and had no clue about how precariously their rights are hanging after the election - I kid you not!  We must educate our fellow gun owners on the threat that we now face.  Do NOT assume they know what you know!

Advance litigation preparation in case we have to use the courts to stop unconstitutional gun laws.  VCDL and its attorneys are developing contingency plans.

A huge Lobby Day on January 20, 2020 (starts at 8 am at the General Assembly Building in Richmond). Speakers for the rally (11am - noon) are being lined up and will be announced as the event draws nearer.  This time the rally will be in an excellent, picturesque location on the steps of the Capitol, instead of in the field by the Bell Tower!

VCDL has already been approached by several localities which want to become Second Amendment Sanctuaries!  (We expect this trend to continue.)  VCDL has given them some guidance and I expect to see announcements of such sanctuaries starting in January.

I am personally getting over 700 emails a day (as I write this, I have 1,004 unread emails in my inbox since Friday), plus phone calls, texts, and Facebook contacts, as well as doing radio interviews and speaking at meetings.  Please bear with me and the organization as we slog through the flood of information and requests.  (The other Board members and some of our executive members are doing their best to take up the slack.  The VCDL-PAC is compiling some useful information to help with the upcoming fight in the General Assembly.)

Don't listen to the defeatists.  That is exactly what our opponents want us to do.  Be fearless, stand strong and united with all your fellow gun owners, and be ready to fight back when the time comes!

To join VCDL, Click here..  To contribute to VCDL, Click here.
Link Posted: 11/12/2019 9:27:18 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What round for deer?

Yes, once hunting season is over.

Right now I’m adding weight via extra water for my hike in and out (I dump the extra weight on the way out if I have a dead deer).  I’m also taking longer routes on the way out to extend my distance.

I want to go out to Colorado next year for Elk and Muke Deer but my current fitness level is pretty poor for hiking up and down mountains and hauling meat.
Link Posted: 11/12/2019 9:29:13 AM EDT
[#18]
I'm headed to southern VA for my hunt this year, SEAL buddy has some niiiiice bucks.
Link Posted: 11/12/2019 9:30:03 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Right now I’m adding weight via extra water for my hike in and out (I dump the extra weight on the way out if I have a dead deer).  I’m also taking longer routes on the way out to extend my distance.

I want to go out to Colorado next year for Elk and Muke Deer but my current fitness level is pretty poor for hiking up and down mountains and hauling meat.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What round for deer?

That's kinda cool, actually. If you start going with us after hunting season it will have a real life impact. Basically you're training to carry meat.
Link Posted: 11/12/2019 9:32:02 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

That's kinda cool, actually. If you start going with us after hunting season it will have a real life impact. Basically you're training to carry meat.
View Quote
Is this related to your dating escapades?
Link Posted: 11/12/2019 9:35:36 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No. But Elk is delicious so he'll want to be able to ruck a shit load of it.
Link Posted: 11/12/2019 9:37:38 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote
It's absolutely my favorite wild meat. I want to take one in Kentucky next year.
Link Posted: 11/12/2019 9:39:43 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
It's absolutely my favorite wild meat. I want to take one in Kentucky next year.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was not aware they lived in Kentucky.

I thought that was a Western/ Northern US animal.
Link Posted: 11/12/2019 9:40:50 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

No bro. No. Not when you can get this for a couple thousand more after shipping:

https://www.mortarinvestments.eu/userfiles/files/IMG_20180403_1324319.jpg

Or this for a couple thousand less after shipping:

https://www.mortarinvestments.eu/userfiles/images/items/BRDM2/1262.jpg

In all seriousness though...could we find a big enough donor, or work out some other way, to get some armor which we could bring out to protests in January?
View Quote
You do not want an OT-64. They are very unreliable.
Link Posted: 11/12/2019 9:48:12 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote
Pennsylvania and Kentucky now thanks to the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation.  They were on the East Coast before the Colonies.

If there was only a short range, hard hitting cartridge for these elk hunts on the East Coast

http://www.lostmountainoutfitters.com

https://www.tiogaboarhunting.com/hunts/elk/
Link Posted: 11/12/2019 9:50:45 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hell, we've got them in VA, somewhat recently reintroduced. Illegal to harvest in most of the counties they're present in now, but as the herd grows...
Link Posted: 11/12/2019 9:52:22 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Hell, we've got them in VA, somewhat recently reintroduced. Illegal to harvest in most of the counties they're present in now, but as the herd grows...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And now to implement my "introduce breeding pairs of gray wolves and wild pigs to Northern Virginia" plan.  Because liberals.
Link Posted: 11/12/2019 9:53:35 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Pennsylvania and Kentucky now thanks to the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation.  They were on the East Coast before the Colonies.

If there was only a short range, hard hitting cartridge for these elk hunts on the East Coast

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Those hunts are expensive though!

I know I know, go be poor somewhere else
Link Posted: 11/12/2019 10:50:07 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No bro. No. Not when you can get this for a couple thousand more after shipping:

https://www.mortarinvestments.eu/userfiles/files/IMG_20180403_1324319.jpg

Or this for a couple thousand less after shipping:

https://www.mortarinvestments.eu/userfiles/images/items/BRDM2/1262.jpg

In all seriousness though...could we find a big enough donor, or work out some other way, to get some armor which we could bring out to protests in January?
@m35ben what lower priced armored vehicles are most reliable of the cheap stuff?

And that we can get to Virginia by January?
Link Posted: 11/12/2019 10:54:55 AM EDT
[#30]
Think I'm going to do lunch at Mike's American in Springfield at 12 noon. Anyone care to join?
Link Posted: 11/12/2019 10:54:57 AM EDT
[#31]
Just saw a snowplow in Manassas. For fucks sake...
Link Posted: 11/12/2019 10:57:20 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

6.5 Creedmoor?

Link Posted: 11/12/2019 11:02:17 AM EDT
[#33]
So apparently there have been bear sightings on the farm I hunt in Loudoun County.  I may pick up a bear tag just in case.
Link Posted: 11/12/2019 11:07:48 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
So apparently there have been bear sightings on the farm I hunt in Loudoun County.  I may pick up a bear tag just in case.
View Quote
I'd wait for sign.
Link Posted: 11/12/2019 11:14:40 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

@m35ben what lower priced armored vehicles are most reliable of the cheap stuff?

And that we can get to Virginia by January?
View Quote
Ferrets and fox seem to work well. As far as reliable wheeled stuff will be more reliable or at least have longer service intervals.  Western made stuff stays working longer but bring a higher price.
Link Posted: 11/12/2019 11:48:14 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
VA-ALERT: VCDL is organizing NOW to fight back - we need YOU to do your part!

Governor Northam wants war

To join VCDL, Click here..  To contribute to VCDL, Click here.Governor Northam wants war

To join VCDL, Click here..  To contribute to VCDL, Click here.
View Quote
I was happy to see that email. Been telling everyone I know to join.

On a side note, watching too many youtube training videos and trying to implement shit contrary to what your years of experience have taught you causes your glock to bite the shit out of your hand. And if that were bad enough, a lifetime of ignoring pain led me to keep doing it. At least I wised up and fixed myself at the end and only got blood on my shirt, pants, and gun.
Link Posted: 11/12/2019 12:01:42 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 11/12/2019 12:36:56 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote
I’ve seen game cam pics of one in the Taylorstown area.
Link Posted: 11/12/2019 12:41:51 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Think I'm going to do lunch at Mike's American in Springfield at 12 noon. Anyone care to join?
View Quote
I was there last week.  Had the beef ribs.  They were pretty good for a restaurant.
Link Posted: 11/12/2019 10:42:12 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I was there last week.  Had the beef ribs.  They were pretty good for a restaurant.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The steak tips were delicious.

We have another hike planned for Saturday, in addition to the Thursday hike.
Link Posted: 11/12/2019 11:32:34 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote
We had a black bear behind our Ashburn townhouse a few years ago raiding the neighbor's bird feeders.
Link Posted: 11/13/2019 1:21:22 AM EDT
[#42]
Wait, it's Thursday now? Argh!
Link Posted: 11/13/2019 1:53:56 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
The original hike for this week was always scheduled for Thursday the 14th...

It seems the hike being on rotating days is confusing a lot of people. Sorry...I have an unpredictable schedule.
Link Posted: 11/13/2019 9:50:17 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

The original hike for this week was always scheduled for Thursday the 14th...

It seems the hike being on rotating days is confusing a lot of people. Sorry...I have an unpredictable schedule.
View Quote
I think we're all in that boat, along with needing to set expectations to not rock that boat.

Thursday night it is.

ETA: Not checking the day of the week is on me. I think in terms of weekdays, not calendar days. And for the record I think alternating Wednesdays and Thursdays would actually allow more people to participate.
Link Posted: 11/13/2019 10:38:39 AM EDT
[#45]
Awesome. I have to try and move around a prior commitment(well two, already got one moved). I want in on the action.

Made some time last night after the kids were asleep and everything was done and got a few miles in. Added a 10lb plate to the pack so it should be around 45lbs. Average time was 16:20 mile with the quickest mile down just under 16min.
Link Posted: 11/13/2019 11:07:13 AM EDT
[#46]
Campbell County approved legislation to become a 2A sanctuary.

From the VCDL email:

2.  Campbell County Board of Supervisors votes unanimously to become a Second Amendment Sanctuary!

Good news!  The dominoes are starting to fall.  First there was Carroll County declaring itself a Second Amendment Sanctuary, now Campbell County.  And I know for a fact that more are one the way!
Link Posted: 11/13/2019 3:14:01 PM EDT
[#47]
I’m doing Meat March #2 for this week!
Link Posted: 11/13/2019 9:59:50 PM EDT
[#48]
How many bros have MGs? Especially automatic rifles and/or crew served? (Sorry subgun guys...)

What about DDs?

So far, by my count, we have at least:

(1) LMG
(2) M203s
(2) Carl Gs
(1) 60mm Mortar

Oh...and anyone have a tank or APC?
Link Posted: 11/13/2019 10:01:48 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
How many bros have MGs? Especially automatic rifles and/or crew served? (Sorry subgun guys...)

What about DDs?

(1) LMG
(2) M203s
(2) Carl Gs
(1) 60mm Mortar
View Quote

Tfw no DDs no MGs
Link Posted: 11/13/2019 11:34:41 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

What about DDs?

(1) LMG
(2) M203s
(2) Carl Gs
(1) 60mm Mortar

Oh...and anyone have a tank or APC?
View Quote
Shoot me a PM with that information, my pants just got tight
Page / 61
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top