BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 136
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 3:08:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I am starting to realize who ever designed this thing, has zero experience with subs or marine architecture/engineering at all
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Was this thing tethered at all or completely free of the mothership?

Completely free

... and apparently with no navigation system, and no sophisticated communication system.  

I am starting to realize who ever designed this thing, has zero experience with subs or marine architecture/engineering at all

I may have some experience with engineering, composites and pressure.

You know what i wouldn't make a salt-water submersible out out?   Carbon-fiber...

SEA WATER EFFECTS ON ULTIMATE TENSILE AND FRACTURE STRENGTH OF CARBON FIBERS WITH NANO- TENSILE TESTINGSEA WATER EFFECTS ON ULTIMATE TENSILE AND
FRACTURE STRENGTH OF CARBON FIBERS WITH NANO-
TENSILE TESTING
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 3:09:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

"I wanted our team to be younger, to be inspirational, and I'm not going to inspire a 16-year-old to go pursue marine technology, but a 25-year-old, you know, who's a subpilot or a platform operator or one of our techs can be inspirational," Rush said. "So we've really tried to get very intelligent, motivated, younger individuals involved because we're doing things that are completely new."
View Quote

"And we can pay them less".  You get what you pay for.
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 3:09:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
'I went on Titan - it was a SUICIDE mission!' German who paid OceanGate to see Titanic wreck in 2021 says he was 'incredibly lucky' to make it after one sub 'didn't work', there were 'electrical problems' and piece of the vessel FELL OFF

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/06/21/10/72366181-0-image-a-11_1687341514264.jpg

Arthur Loibl (top left), 60, dove the 12,500 feet to the Atlantic ocean wreck site in August 2021, and says he was 'incredibly lucky' to survive. His story echos much that has been learned about the OceanGate tourist vessel since it vanished into the abyss on Sunday, with past reports highlighting how many components were purchased off-the-shelf. It has also been revealed to have been uncertified to dive to the necessary depths to reach the famous Titanic wreckage.  

A German adventurer who paid to see the wreck of the Titanic on the missing Titan submarine two years ago has called the voyage a 'suicide mission'.

Arthur Loibl, 60, dived down 12,500 feet to the Atlantic wreck site in August 2021 and says he was 'incredibly lucky' to survive.

His story echos much that has been learned about the OceanGate tourist vessel since it vanished on Sunday, with past reports highlighting how many components were purchased off-the-shelf. It has also been revealed to have been uncertified to dive to the necessary depths to reach the Titanic.

Speaking to German tabloid Bild, Loibl recalls the first submarine they tried didn't work and a second attempted dive had to be abandoned. He said parts fell off and the mission went into the water five hours late due to electrical problems.

This, Loibl suspects, could be the cause of the Titan's disappearance.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/06/21/13/72365523-12218125-German_explorer_Arthur_Loibl_right_60_dove_the_12_500_feet_to_th-a-1_1687351742553.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/06/21/13/72365521-12218125-Speaking_to_German_tabloid_Bild_Loibl_pictured_recalls_that_the_-a-2_1687351742554.jpg

Speaking to German tabloid Bild, Loibl (pictured in front of the OceanGate sub) recalls that the first submarine they tried didn't work, that a second attempted dive had to be abandoned, parts fell off, and that his mission went into the water five hours late due to electrical problems

'It was a suicide mission back then!' Loibl tells Bild.

The German knows a thing or two about risk taking, too. He has previously travelled to the north and south pole, and flown over Russia in a MiG-29 fighter jet.

But out of all his adventures, 'the Titanic was the most extreme,' he says.

He paid 100,000 euros and booked the trip through an English company that organises special safaris, Bild reports.

He says the start of the expedition was bumpy.

'The first submarine didn't work, then a dive at 1,600 meters had to be abandoned. My mission was the 5th, but we also went into the water five hours late due to electrical problems,' he recounts to the publication.

Shortly before the sub was launched, Loibl says the bracket of the stabilization tube  - used to provide balance as the craft descends into the depths - fell off the vessel.

'That was reattached with zip ties. That did worry me,' he tells Bild.

As for conditions inside the vessel, the adventurer says they were challenging.

On his voyage, he was joined by French explorer Paul-Henry Nargeolet, 73, and OceanGate's CEO and pilot Stockton Rush, 61.

Both are currently on the Titan and have been missing since Sunday, along with British adventurer Hamish Harding and Pakistani nationals Shahzada Dawood and his son Suleman.

Up to five passengers can be taken on the 22-foot long Titan. There are no seats, a single toilet (with a black curtain pulled across for 'privacy'). At a depth of around 3,200 feet, sunlight can no longer penetrate the darkness of the ocean.

'You need strong nerves, you mustn't be claustrophobic and you have to be able to sit cross-legged for ten hours,' Loibl says. 'It must be hell down there. There's only 2.50 meters of space, it's four degrees, there's no chair, no toilet.'

When he did reach the Titanic, however, he described a sense of euphoria.

With Loibl inside, the Titan travelled around the wreck twice and once even touched down on its deck, he said, before making the return journey.

The German said he is closely following the news of the missing submersible and the search operation - which is rapidly running out of time.

'I feel bad, I'm nervous, I have a sinking feeling in my stomach. I was incredibly lucky back then,' he told Bild. Like many, he is hoping for a miracle.

For his next adventure, Loibl said he had hoped to fly into space with Virgin Galactic for $250,000. But after the 'drama' surrounding the missing Titan vessel, he said, 'my whole pursuit of extremes is now in question'.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/06/21/17/72381871-12218125-image-a-24_1687366165642.jpg

Continued
View Quote

Fuckin’ mint, eh?
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 3:09:48 PM EDT
[#4]
In on 50

I feel bad for the kid
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 3:10:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Coast Guard says MORE underwater 'banging' noises were heard this morning in search for missing Titanic sub - but Navy doesn't know what they are - as search area expands to twice the size of Connecticut

View Quote
Probably the sub banging against the wreck it's entangled in.  Now I'm no expert mind you, but neither was anyone involved with the Titan.  
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 3:10:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

With Loibl inside, the Titan travelled around the wreck twice and once even touched down on its deck, he said, before making the return journey.

Continued
View Quote

I thought touching it was a no no?
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 3:11:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The more I read about this guy the less I feel for him.  

Rush said he valued captains who were "inspirational" over experience, noting that "anybody can drive the sub," which is controlled with a $30 video game controller.

"When I started the business, one of the things you'll find, there are other sub-operators out there, but they typically have gentlemen who are ex-military submariners, and you'll see a whole bunch of 50-year-old White guys," Rush told Teledyne Marine in a 2020 Zoom interview.

"I wanted our team to be younger, to be inspirational, and I'm not going to inspire a 16-year-old to go pursue marine technology, but a 25-year-old, you know, who's a subpilot or a platform operator or one of our techs can be inspirational," Rush said. "So we've really tried to get very intelligent, motivated, younger individuals involved because we're doing things that are completely new."
View Quote

This is where I'm at.

What a douchebag.
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 3:11:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Stop thinking like a 50 year old white guy.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
A question for those who know something about carbon fiber structures, because I don't.

I thought (could be wrong) that carbon fiber is very strong in tension but not so good in compression.  Therefore with a pressure vessel, a carbon fiber construction would be good if you were going to put 5-6000psi inside the container.

That way the container is trying to expand, like a balloon, and carbon fibers are in tension and that's where they are strong and the container works.

But with this sub the carbon fibers are being compressed by water forces around the outside.  If carbon fiber is weak in compression isn't this whole design wrong?
Stop thinking like a 50 year old white guy.  

. Coincidentally I may resemble that remark …
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 3:13:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Do they actually have sonar and submersibles in the area looking at this point (Wed afternoon)? They have not even located the sub yet, starting to get hard to believe that there is any hope. Even if they located the sub right now would they have time to get down to it. It would have to be an incredibly easy rescue like just cut a hung cable.
View Quote

There might be an unmanned submersible in the water now.
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 3:13:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Most amazing thing out of all of this for me, is learning how a plane that is noisy as fuck can “hear” banging underwater
View Quote

Sonobuoys are an amazing thing, and definitely a case of "Your tax dollars at work."  The P-3/P-8 guys are very good at what they do.

However, they're usually dealing with a target that, max (and that's pushing it, with an Alfa, Sierra, or Mike before it went Boom!) that's 1/3 the depth of the search space this sub could be in.  Sound bends in water.  A lot.  Depending on what layers the sound is going through, this sub's position fix could be like the bowfisherman's aiming problem on steroids.
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 3:14:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Initially..Did the banging noise move ? Or continue  from the same location ?
If the sub is at the wreck site or within 1K feet then they can see it on sonar and would have found it on sonar within the first few passes. They would already have confirmed they are on the wreck site by now.

The fact ships are banging away with sonar miles away suggests they already know the sub is not at the wreck site.
View Quote

Would they spot it (or really notice it) on the bottom?    It’s not very big and there is a large pre-existing debris field - that may be well mapped, but once a candidate spot is found, then wouldn’t they need to send an ROV to investigate?
If so you need to be lucky on the first shot due to the clock getting near the end for O2.
I wouldn’t think moving a little ROV around that maybe goes a couple MPH/knots at several possible hits will go quick
But the families have to hold onto some hope which is why they probably haven’t said it’s really just a recovery, or really locating the site and leave it to be, the sea claims it’s own if it’s even intact
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 3:14:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
The more I read about this guy the less I feel for him.  

Rush said he valued captains who were "inspirational" over experience, noting that "anybody can drive the sub," which is controlled with a $30 video game controller.

"When I started the business, one of the things you'll find, there are other sub-operators out there, but they typically have gentlemen who are ex-military submariners, and you'll see a whole bunch of 50-year-old White guys," Rush told Teledyne Marine in a 2020 Zoom interview.

View Quote

evidence suggests they can't
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 3:15:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
That's some 50 year old white guy thinking right there.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is great. After watching why would you want to build it out of carbon fiber?

I think that's an Arf-ism that might have some staying power...
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 3:15:55 PM EDT
[#14]
Bolted in. They'd have to pay me a quarter mil.
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 3:15:58 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

And if it cost $300, he's 10 times smarter, right?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
My son-an IT guy- just sent me this review of that controller.

1 more WTF about this whole thing.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/72476/image000000__1__png-2859008.JPG

Yeah, but that controller also has 4200+ reviews on Amazon, 79% of them 4 or 5, for an average of 4.2.

I don't have experience with the G710 specifically, but I DO have a G310 and was looking hard at the G710 for a Retropie setup. I ended up cheaping out and bought a second-hand PS3 Sixaxis.

The G710 has a solid reputation and wasn't the ONLY method of controlling the sub's movement.
An 80% positive rating for a piece of equipment that is critical to running your sub is pretty dumb.  

I would never use a piece of gear for something critical that was not 100% effective or reliable.

You DO realize it's not "critical", right?

It's probably better than a touchscreen for making fine adjustments, but the failure of the gamepad is way down the list of things that likely put them in the position they're in.
What you choose as the primary driving control is pretty critical to operations.  Choosing a $30 vs $60 part is pretty indicative of the decision making skills possessed by the leadership.

And if it cost $300, he's 10 times smarter, right?

What are you babbling about?
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 3:16:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

You know what i wouldn't make a salt-water submersible out out?   Carbon-fiber...

SEA WATER EFFECTS ON ULTIMATE TENSILE AND FRACTURE STRENGTH OF CARBON FIBERS WITH NANO- TENSILE TESTINGSEA WATER EFFECTS ON ULTIMATE TENSILE AND
TENSILE TESTING
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Was this thing tethered at all or completely free of the mothership?

Completely free

... and apparently with no navigation system, and no sophisticated communication system.  

TENSILE TESTING

I believe that was one of the concerns the engineer who was fired had, specifically in the level and frequency of testing.
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 3:17:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
It's not the dying part that's terrible, it's the days waiting for it to happen.
View Quote

Exactly.  Just like drowning the process is extremely fast.  That minute you spend desperate to not drown is the hard part.
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 3:18:08 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 3:19:07 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Why are we wasting $$$ and resources on some billionaire’s private enterprise failure?
Inquiring minds want to know.
View Quote

Practice.  A lot of the techniques and processes that are being used now, have utility for salvage or even rescue of other stranded submersibles.

Plus, it's a human thing to do.  Law of the sea and all that.

Nothing says you can't charge the company afterwards for the costs....(I know the second-order effects of doing that too)
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 3:19:33 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I hope the rescuers have a plan to breech the hull when , if they find it on the surface.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/21/2023 3:20:09 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

Seems that most of what this outift did was a no-no
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 3:20:38 PM EDT
[#22]
Page 50 for the 50yr old white guys.
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 3:20:40 PM EDT
[#23]
For those who want to actually think about possiblities...  

To raise the sub if they find it and can get a remote control sub to it:
There are photos online of the sub being lifted using two straps wrapped around the tube/end cap mating surfaces.  In other words they do not have lifting eyes on the sub to lift it.  A remote control sub is not going to have the capability to wrap a strap around the sub while it is laying on the sea floor.  
There appears to be no available structural points to lift the sub that are accessible with the shrouding in place(and there may not be any lift points underneath the shroud).  So any lifting is going to be very risky and, if the people are alive, very dangerous.

If the sub is floating on the surface is weighs in excess of 23k pounds, so the only helicopters that could even maybe lift it would be a ch53 of a ch47.  Getting a strap around the floating sub is feasible, but also risky(if it is dropped the people could easily be killed when it hits the water).  In other words, if they do find it floating they will have to wait for a surface ship to catch up to it.  

Link Posted: 6/21/2023 3:21:48 PM EDT
[#24]
Are there any Orcas in the area? I heard they were ass holes.

Also if trapped on the bottom running out of air how many earth shattering bowel movements has the “chef” had.

I’d prey for a hull failure and instant death over stale air and breakfast burrito farts.
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 3:23:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

It's it's floating it must weigh less than a duck.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If they found this thing floating in the water, could a helicopter grab it and fly it somewhere?  How much does it weigh?

It's it's floating it must weigh less than a duck.
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 6/21/2023 3:23:50 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

TENSILE TESTING
View Quote

Ok, question:  isn’t carbon fiber lousy in compression and since this pressure vessel is being compressed by seawater from the outside, isn’t the whole design wrong?  Ultimate tensile strength is the wrong property, shouldn’t it be compressive strength that matters?
@ManMan
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 3:24:25 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
That dude naming this PoS "The Titan" is about as bad as every girl who's parents named them after an expensive car.
Have you ever met a Porche or Mercedes that didn't look like she'd fit into any Jerry Springer episode?

Dude should have named this sub The Guppie.
View Quote

"Flounder"
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 3:24:54 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
That dude naming this PoS "The Titan" is about as bad as every girl who's parents named them after an expensive car.
Have you ever met a Porche or Mercedes that didn't look like she'd fit into any Jerry Springer episode?

Dude should have named this sub The Guppie.
View Quote

Ironically Mercedes actually is a very traditional German name for a girl, the guy who founded the car company named it after his daughter. Fell out of favor as a name then 100 years later was revived by Jerry Springer guests. The circle of life
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 3:26:00 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Continued

The CEO seemed ot ignore all the other commonsense rules....why not that one?
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 3:26:47 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
"... because we're doing things that are completely new."
View Quote
Were you though? Really?

Seems like everything he was trying to do had already been done before and for decades.
But he felt the need to re-invent the wheel out of his own ego, while ignoring all the lessons from people
who did it before him.
And it's not as if his motivations were even scientific.
He wasn't trying to expand our understanding of the Titanic disaster or marine life or anything even remotely like that.

Feel bad for the other four and their families getting caught up in this assholes personal obsession, but Mr. Rush is getting the fate he deserves.
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 3:27:33 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Love this.  

It's been a great thread.
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 3:29:22 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
@subcomunic8r It has been decades since I was in but back then Nike tennis shoes were issued because the Russians could hear walking with boondockers well enough to pinpoint where you are in the big giant ocean. Couldn't a modern boomer or fast attack easily find those noises they are hearing?
View Quote

I would hope one is running a grid looking in the water column.
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 3:29:52 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Also if trapped on the bottom running out of air how many earth shattering bowel movements has the “chef” had.

I’d prey for a hull failure and instant death over stale air and breakfast burrito farts.
View Quote

I think if there was a hull failure it would be in the weakest spot (port hole window) which was only rated for something like 4500 ft. If it failed they would have all been sucked through that port hole in a millisecond. Bodies would never be found.
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 3:31:00 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I think if there was a hull failure it would be in the weakest spot (port hole window) which was only rated for something like 4500 ft. If it failed they would have all been sucked through that port hole in a millisecond. Bodies would never be found.
View Quote

It would be the opposite; they would be compacted inside the sub.  The pressure is push IN not OUT.
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 3:31:13 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
If the sub is floating on the surface is weighs in excess of 23k pounds, so the only helicopters that could even maybe lift it would be a ch53 of a ch47.  Getting a strap around the floating sub is feasible, but also risky(if it is dropped the people could easily be killed when it hits the water).  In other words, if they do find it floating they will have to wait for a surface ship to catch up to it.  
View Quote

Drop a swimmer to it with a wrench and get it opened up. Could probably drop a raft for people to wait in that would be better than the septic tank with no air holes until a boat showed up.

Link Posted: 6/21/2023 3:31:47 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I think that's a bit deeper than a dolphin can dive.
View Quote

I mean, maybe once.... one way.
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 3:32:05 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is great. After watching why would you want to build it out of carbon fiber?
After watching the Sub Brief channel on YT last night, I'm so happy to see that no 50 white guys were involved, they will always have that to fall back on.  Well, that is, other than the CEO....really glad to see that he is the only smart guy allowed in the room.  He should have named the sub "Narcissist" and at least he would have gotten something right.  Shame he had to kill....wait for it, all of those other white dudes... while pursuing his passion.   But thats what narcissists do.
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 3:32:09 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 3:32:18 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Love this.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Love this.  

Reminiscent of a good dam failure thread.
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 3:32:46 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Were you though? Really?

Seems like everything he was trying to do had already been done before and for decades.
But he felt the need to re-invent the wheel out of his own ego, while ignoring all the lessons from people
who did it before him.
He wasn't trying to expand our understanding of the Titanic disaster or marine life or anything even remotely like that.

Feel bad for the other four and their families getting caught up in this assholes personal obsession, but Mr. Rush is getting the fate he deserves.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
"... because we're doing things that are completely new."
Were you though? Really?

who did it before him.

50 years ago: "Hey, we could build this sub out of carbon fiber."   "Ensign, you're a disgrace to the Navy."  

Today: "Hey, we could build this sub out of carbon fiber."

Link Posted: 6/21/2023 3:33:01 PM EDT
[#41]
Have they not sent anything down yet to actually survey the wreck itself? To see if they are stuck?
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 3:33:10 PM EDT
[#42]
Name should have been The Titanic Junior.
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 3:33:19 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

nope, pressure differential goes the other way, they'd be compressed with 5500psi of sea water in a milisecond
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 3:33:27 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

You've got it backwards.  They would be fuel in a diesel cylinder and no exhaust valve.  Crushed instantly and ignited for a brief moment.  Not blown out.
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 3:34:26 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
After watching the Sub Brief channel on YT last night, I'm so happy to see that no 50 white guys were involved, they will always have that to fall back on.  Well, that is, other than the CEO....really glad to see that he is the only smart guy allowed in the room.  He should have named the sub "Narcissist" and at least he would have gotten something right.  Shame he had to kill....wait for it, all of those other white dudes... while pursuing his passion.   But thats what narcissists do.
View Quote
Narcissus.  He was an actual gladiator at the time of Nero.  It's where we get the term narcissist, so Narcissus is the perfect name.  
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 3:35:22 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

You've got it backwards.  They would be fuel in a diesel cylinder and no exhaust valve.  Crushed instantly and ignited for a brief moment.  Not blown out.
View Quote

I'd be very interested to see what happens to organic material inside a situation like that with an ultra ultra slow mo camera.

Say a banana or a dead animal. For science.
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 3:35:28 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Drop a swimmer to it with a wrench and get it opened up. Could probably drop a raft for people to wait in that would be better than the septic tank with no air holes until a boat showed up.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They should put Sailors with wrenches in rafts every 500 ft, in a grid pattern. We don’t know where this thing will pop up.

Link Posted: 6/21/2023 3:35:41 PM EDT
[#48]
Just heard on Newsmax that banging noises continue to be heard, but are difficult to locate due to topography.
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 3:35:48 PM EDT
[#49]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I hope the rescuers have a plan to breech the hull when , if they find it on the surface.

https://cdn3.volusion.com/ywjth.nxqzz/v/vspfiles/photos/spamopener-2.jpg

Beat me to it!  I never go forth without my trusty P-38!

Link Posted: 6/21/2023 3:36:24 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 136
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top