Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 10:20:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Hey mods yall really should go easy on babyglock27, the dude is obviously not in his right mind currently, and wasn't exactly wrong. Might have overreacted a little, but give the guy a break.
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 10:21:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hey mods yall really should go easy on babyglock27, the dude is obviously not in his right mind currently, and wasn't exactly wrong. Might have overreacted a little, but give the guy a break.
View Quote

BabyGlock is a female......
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 10:21:59 PM EDT
[#3]
BabyGlock27 hope your cousin recovers fully but his name has been out there for the past 8 hours.

Officer Ella French & Officer Carlos Yanez

Link Posted: 8/8/2021 10:22:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 10:23:36 PM EDT
[#5]
I have no words at the pieces of shit that managed to make up the municipal command structure if some of the rumors going around social media are true.

From Twitter:

Allegedly First Deputy Superintendent Eric Carter (second in command) said on the air prior to the procession "we're not waiting for the bagpipes, we're leaving for the ME's in 3 minutes" and yelled at the Honor Guard "we don't have time for this shit"
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 10:26:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I have given him/her a 24-hour break to calm down, since this is undoubtedly a horrible and stressful time.  No account warning - just a timeout to calm down.

My thoughts and prayers are with the officer and his entire family (including babyglock27).
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have given him/her a 24-hour break to calm down, since this is undoubtedly a horrible and stressful time.  No account warning - just a timeout to calm down.

My thoughts and prayers are with the officer and his entire family (including babyglock27).

Yeah, there is more pressing matters for her family.

Praying for the officer, his family, and the family of the deceased.

Link Posted: 8/8/2021 10:28:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Whatever, take it easy on her then.
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 10:29:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

Good job @DK-Prof
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 10:30:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The male officer is my cousin.

He was shot twice in the face and once in the chest.  

His partner was shot between the eyes.  

Please pray for him!  He has a wife and 3 yo.
View Quote

Prayers for your cousin, his family , you & your family
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 10:30:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Let’s all focus on what is important here - the life of the wounded officer.  

Everyone please send your prayers and best wishes.
View Quote

Done.
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 10:32:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/8/2021 10:33:08 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Done.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Let’s all focus on what is important here - the life of the wounded officer.  

Everyone please send your prayers and best wishes.

Done.

Done as well. Get real tired of reading these stories, i don't know how all of this is going to play out in society, but I'm ready for it stop.
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 10:33:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Terrible.... New mother lost her life, I can't imagine how hard that's going to be on the family, and then theres the father of a small child fighting for his life. What's it going to take to make the cultural shift to respect life once again?
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 10:33:58 PM EDT
[#14]
My thoughts and prayers for all of the officers involved and their families as well as the responders.

That dispatcher was spot on the money.   Told one car to "get the damn vest off and start the compressions" which that had already...

And talking to the scene commander about the offender and taking them to another hospital, some one keyed up and said "take em to the morgue"!  

But man that dispatcher was all over.  Clearing the roads, doors open at the hospital, directing officers back to secure crime scene...  just a tip of his responses. Definitely on it like a boss.  I hope someone buys him a beer.
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 10:34:04 PM EDT
[#15]
My heart goes out to the members of our community here that are affected by this event. To the friends, family and Co workers, I am truly sorry and can't imagine what some of you are going through.

Prayers for strength and healing to all of you, the officer and the family.
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 10:37:53 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Life is cheap in the United States. Especially the mostly lawless inner cities.
It really shouldn't surprise anyone. We are maybe 5-6 years or so from stepping over dead bodies like a bag of trash in the street on our way to work in some places.
View Quote
DC Taxi Driver Mohammed Anwar, watch the video

The NG troops didn't even stop to render aid, they just walked past like he was a piece of trash
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 10:39:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Allegedly First Deputy Superintendent Eric Carter (second in command) said on the air prior to the procession "we're not waiting for the bagpipes, we're leaving for the ME's in 3 minutes" and yelled at the Honor Guard "we don't have time for this shit"
View Quote

Sounds like him.
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 10:40:27 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
My thoughts and prayers for all of the officers involved and their families as well as the responders.

That dispatcher was spot on the money.   Told one car to "get the damn vest off and start the compressions" which that had already...

And talking to the scene commander about the offender and taking them to another hospital, some one keyed up and said "take em to the morgue"!  

But man that dispatcher was all over.  Clearing the roads, doors open at the hospital, directing officers back to secure crime scene...  just a tip of his responses. Definitely on it like a boss.  I hope someone buys him a beer.
View Quote

I imagine working as a dispatcher in Chicago………he has some experience.

RIP to the officer and I hope to God the other pulls through.
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 10:46:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Suntimes has an article that says there has been 38 incidents of officers being shot at this year.  11 times officers hit.  I don't know if that included last night's event.  Experience is probably an understatement.  

Link Posted: 8/8/2021 10:51:31 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Terrible.... New mother lost her life, I can't imagine how hard that's going to be on the family, and then theres the father of a small child fighting for his life. What's it going to take to make the cultural shift to respect life once again?
View Quote

You know as well as I do, there is not going to be a cultural shift.
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 10:59:22 PM EDT
[#21]
Prayers to the Almighty for these Officers and their families!

FUCK SHITCAGO!

..... and that CUNT MAYOR!
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 11:04:25 PM EDT
[#22]
it's a fuck warzone...that place is beyond fucked for eternity. there is absolutely no way in hell you can reign in that level of crime and murder with out going scorched earth

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 11:09:51 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

Sadly I know..... We have a better chance of finding a "batman" than we do changing this lack of respect/life culture.
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 11:12:12 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Sadly I know..... We have a better chance of finding a "batman" than we do changing this lack of respect/life culture.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

yep...just listen to Q93, you hear ads on that station from fortune 500 companies between songs about people killing each other.
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 11:17:02 PM EDT
[#25]
I read that Officer French does NOT have a child, not sure who would put that out if it isn’t true.

Also unknown the full story of why this guy was kicked out of the ballgame tonight, I would like to think it wasn’t for the sign.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 11:21:31 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Most restrictive gun laws in the USA.  
View Quote

No, that would be New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, California, Hawaii...
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 11:24:56 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I read that Officer French does NOT have a child, not sure who would put that out if it isn’t true.

Also unknown the full story of why this guy was kicked out of the ballgame tonight, I would like to think it wasn’t for the sign.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/328679/34B3B765-A2DD-4B67-B7E6-DC2FE4FBFDC1_jpe-2045872.JPG
View Quote

I saw a confirmation she was not married and had no children from her brother.

Don't know where that rumor started but even the MSM was running it.
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 11:35:26 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Reform our justice system and close the revolving doors in our prisons.
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 11:52:50 PM EDT
[#29]

RIP officer.
Link Posted: 8/9/2021 12:00:32 AM EDT
[#30]
“"Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are the meek, for they shall possess the earth. Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be consoled. Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for justice, for they shall be satisfied. Blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy. Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God. Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God. Blessed are those who endure persecution for the sake of justice, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.”
??Matthew? ?5:3-10? ?CPDV??
https://bible.com/bible/42/mat.5.3-10.CPDV
Link Posted: 8/9/2021 1:22:43 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
“"Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are the meek, for they shall possess the earth. Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be consoled. Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for justice, for they shall be satisfied. Blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy. Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God. Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God. Blessed are those who endure persecution for the sake of justice, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.”
??Matthew? ?5:3-10? ?CPDV??
https://bible.com/bible/42/mat.5.3-10.CPDV
View Quote

Amen

Continued Prayers for all involved
Link Posted: 8/9/2021 5:09:59 AM EDT
[#32]
Martial law should be declared by the governor and the DA and mayor removed. A military administrator should be appointed to run the city and start hunting down multiple felons and deal with them. Enough is enough.
Link Posted: 8/9/2021 5:47:53 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

CPD said the decedent had no children, despite social media postings from others claiming she did.

Kharn
Link Posted: 8/9/2021 6:30:17 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Male black.  Unbelievable.
View Quote

Male White just killed a police officer at the pentagon last week...Unbelievable
Link Posted: 8/9/2021 6:37:57 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/9/2021 6:38:41 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Prayers sent for him and his family... Prayers for you too..
Link Posted: 8/9/2021 6:42:02 AM EDT
[#37]
There needs to be a reckoning...
Link Posted: 8/9/2021 7:42:15 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Martial law should be declared by the governor and the DA and mayor removed. A military administrator should be appointed to run the city and start hunting down multiple felons and deal with them. Enough is enough.
View Quote

This right here
Link Posted: 8/9/2021 8:27:16 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

This right here
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This right here

The governor of Illinois won't do a god damned thing.

He is a useless, fat slob, Stasi type.
Link Posted: 8/9/2021 8:28:39 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

The governor of Illinois won't do a god damned thing.
View Quote

Huge amount of the governor's voting base comes from Chicago.  So he'll just add more programs while blaming the police
Link Posted: 8/9/2021 8:29:27 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Huge amount of the governor's voting base comes from Chicago.  So he'll just add more programs while blaming the police
View Quote

No doubt.
Link Posted: 8/9/2021 8:53:52 AM EDT
[#42]
Nothing will ever get done.

They Loons running that Shit Hole will just blame their political enemies and the citizens will gobble it up and vote for them multiple times.

Link Posted: 8/9/2021 8:54:01 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I wonder if vigilantes will fill the void created by police being defunded and abject lawlessness, just like in the comic books?

*Paging frank castle, frank castle to the white courtesy phone*
View Quote

"Hello, this is Paul Kersey. How may I help you?"
Link Posted: 8/9/2021 9:01:48 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 8/9/2021 9:02:50 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
There needs to be a reckoning...
View Quote

In biblical proportions.

Ezekiel 7:25 “Destruction cometh; and they shall seek peace, and there shall be none.”
Link Posted: 8/9/2021 9:10:33 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Nothing will ever get done.

They Loons running that Shit Hole will just blame their political enemies and the citizens will gobble it up and vote for them multiple times.

View Quote

LOL, that process is so yesterday.
Votes will be faked, elections will be stolen, "laws" will be ignored by elites and feral subhumans, edicts will be issued and enforced by paid thugs whose families all have great teeth.
A much simpler and more efficient process overall.
Link Posted: 8/9/2021 9:18:14 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/328679/34B3B765-A2DD-4B67-B7E6-DC2FE4FBFDC1_jpe-2045872.JPG
View Quote

When I go to a baseball game, I go for the game. I don’t want to hear about political causes, social justice causes, dead junkies, or dead cops. Just play ball. You want all that other shit, stay home and watch the news.
Link Posted: 8/9/2021 9:20:31 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

When I go to a baseball game, I go for the game. I don’t want to hear about political causes, social justice causes, dead junkies, or dead cops. Just play ball. You want all that other shit, stay home and watch the news.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Too bad our political enemies don’t feel the same.
Link Posted: 8/9/2021 9:29:31 AM EDT
[#49]

468 shot and killed year to date wonder how that compares to Afghanistan?
Link Posted: 8/9/2021 9:31:21 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Also,. A solid rumor that seems to be legit by ppl that were there.    
   Bunch of officers waiting in hospital. Officers family ( still living officer) in hospital also.  Mayor goes there and gets into an argument with the officers family.  When mayor tries talking to the large group of officers they all turn their back to her.     There is a picture of the incident but doesn't show the mayor.
View Quote
@Nightstalker32 pm me if you need anything. Just got home from the city. It seemed somber this morning.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top