Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 15
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 9:28:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

His (and others) obsession with fadedsun is more disturbing than anything.

The guy hasn't even posted in this thread and they somehow managed to make it about him.
View Quote

Rent free.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 9:29:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Not if Russia wins.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bullshit. You know we're gonna jump in with both feet. There's gonna be a shit ton of rich concrete guys.

How much reconstruction did we do after the unnecessary war in Iraq?

Not if Russia wins.
Damn your optimistic bro
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 9:31:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Why would we want to destroy Russia?! They're a joke and nowhere near the threat the US Gov is to our liberties and country.
View Quote

By all means, arm up and head to DC to fight for our liberties and country. I'll watch on the news to see how it goes for you.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 9:36:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I want a refund and a separate Russo-Ukraine Forum here.
View Quote

They can keep my $900 and I’ll pitch in another Benjamin for @Subnet ‘s GT40 fund, to make it an even grand, if the insufferably fanatical Ukebros would get their own forum.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 9:40:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
And you don't think $900 is a cheap price to absolutely destroy the Russian military?
View Quote

If it's that cheap you can also pay mine. Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 9:41:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

His (and others) obsession with fadedsun is more disturbing than anything.

The guy hasn't even posted in this thread and they somehow managed to make it about him.
View Quote

Cry more.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 9:42:45 PM EDT
[#7]
We better be getting cheap parts kits imported after this is all said and done.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 9:45:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

By all means, arm up and head to DC to fight for our liberties and country. I'll watch on the news to see how it goes for you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why would we want to destroy Russia?! They're a joke and nowhere near the threat the US Gov is to our liberties and country.

but is he wrong ?

Link Posted: 8/10/2023 9:45:16 PM EDT
[#9]
See heres the thing!

We conservatives have been groomed for the last 20 years by russian propaganda. It was introduced slowly at first! Papa putin riding the horse shirtless! Flying the Tu-160 on an actual mission! We have been told by the media we trusted that He was the great savior of conservative values! Endless rhetoric on how the left were the epitome of villainous scum! We as conservatives have been groomed by the media we trusted to decry anything and everyone on the left! Regardless of right or wrong!

We were manipulated and lied to!    

russian military physops were used through the buyout of MSM and aimed at all of us Americans! One of the principles of war from the ages is: Divide And Conquer!

Divide and conquer was a maxim the renowned military strategist and philosopher Sun Tzu stated in 500 B.C. and in the Art of War. He states that; The supreme art of war is to divide and subdue the enemy without even fighting. Right now, society is deliberately being divided.

You morons siding with russia, or at the very least freaking the fuck out over support for Ukraine, really and truly need a reality check!

Start fucking thinking for yourselves!

Schumer is a world class turd, that has hurt our country more than he's helped! But even a broken clock is right twice a day!

I am from this moment on stepping off from these discussions! Its just so sad we as a country have been brought to this, by foreign interference!
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 9:48:26 PM EDT
[#10]
If everything stayed the same did your taxes go up a grand?
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 9:50:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

They can keep my $900 and I’ll pitch in another Benjamin for @Subnet ‘s GT40 fund, to make it an even grand, if the insufferably fanatical Ukebros would get their own forum.
View Quote

You saying JLAudio is a insufferably fanatical UkeBro? Insufferably fanatical, ok I'll give you that..

Like 87% of all these threads are made by the same few trolls looking to stir shit and rehash the same tired old talking points.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 9:56:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

They are printing money.

Did my savings and income lose value over a grand is the question.

And yes it certainly has.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 9:57:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

You saying JLAudio is a insufferably fanatical UkeBro? Insufferably fanatical, ok I'll give you that..

Like 87% of all these threads are made by the same few trolls looking to stir shit and rehash the same tired old talking points.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They can keep my $900 and I'll pitch in another Benjamin for @Subnet 's GT40 fund, to make it an even grand, if the insufferably fanatical Ukebros would get their own forum.

Uhmm

180 your opinion on JL and you are on the money!
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 9:58:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
But we don’t have the money to build a wall to protect our own borders.
View Quote

What a joke that was. What was it, $5 billion to secure the border? Republicans just couldn't afford that while they had complete control. They seem to have no problems throwing money at everything else, though.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 10:02:48 PM EDT
[#15]
OP, since we should be angry over this, could you post the link to your outrage thread over the $124,000,000,000 cost per year (also close to $900/household) for EBT from which we receive zero tangible benefits?

I think I missed it.

Thanks!

PS: It seems you neglected to mention how this $13B was already allocated under the $113B and is not actually new spending. An innocent oversight, I'm sure.

PPS: We spent $22 trillion (2023) dollars on the Cold War.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 10:03:35 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

They are printing money.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They are printing money.

Did your taxes go up ?
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 10:04:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
And you don't think $900 is a cheap price to absolutely destroy the Russian military?
View Quote

Like it was all that to begin with?

Untrained Ukrainians with expensive toys did that.

So you think our mil couldn't flat out fuck Russia up?

Like we need Ukrainians help for that?

So no, that isn't a cheap price, at all.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 10:08:11 PM EDT
[#19]

Good thing we're grinding their biggest ally into meat cubes.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 10:10:34 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

Quoted:
Uhmm

View Quote

Oh man,

Folks are very angry when people learn the facts
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 10:13:53 PM EDT
[#21]

https://www.businessinsider.in/politics/world/news/70-house-republicans-voted-to-cut-off-all-us-military-aid-to-ukraine/amp_articleshow/101739996.cms we’re about to find out whether the Freedom Caucus has McCarthy under their thumb or not. I wouldn’t dismiss them, there will be a huge fight October as McCarthy stated in June
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 10:14:04 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Did your taxes go up ?
View Quote

Inflation is a tax.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 10:14:06 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
OP, since we should be angry over this, could you post the link to your outrage thread over the $124,000,000,000 cost per year (also close to $900/household) for EBT from which we receive zero tangible benefits?

I think I missed it.

Thanks!

PS: It seems you neglected to mention how this $13B was already allocated under the $113B and is not actually new spending. An innocent oversight, I'm sure.

View Quote

Hey look, a red herring argument. How pathetic.

EBT benefits American citizens. It keeps food in American citizens mouths. Get out of here with this argument, it's idiotic.

Ukraine is not America. Ukranian orcs are not American citizens.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 10:15:39 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

EBT benefits American citizens. It keeps food in American citizens mouths. Get out of here with this argument, it's idiotic.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think I missed it.

Thanks!

Attachment Attached File

Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 10:16:07 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

https://www.businessinsider.in/politics/world/news/70-house-republicans-voted-to-cut-off-all-us-military-aid-to-ukraine/amp_articleshow/101739996.cms we’re about to find out whether the Freedom Caucus has McCarthy under their thumb or not. I wouldn’t dismiss them, there will be a huge fight October as McCarthy stated in June
View All Quotes
Quoted:

With margins like that, no one is going to pay attention to the loonies.

ETA: Especially since most pols are probably reading the tea leaves of public sentiment.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 10:16:08 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
See heres the thing!

We conservatives have been groomed for the last 20 years by russian propaganda. It was introduced slowly at first! Papa putin riding the horse shirtless! Flying the Tu-160 on an actual mission! We have been told by the media we trusted that He was the great savior of conservative values! Endless rhetoric on how the left were the epitome of villainous scum! We as conservatives have been groomed by the media we trusted to decry anything and everyone on the left! Regardless of right or wrong!

russian military physops were used through the buyout of MSM and aimed at all of us Americans! One of the principles of war from the ages is: Divide And Conquer!

Divide and conquer was a maxim the renowned military strategist and philosopher Sun Tzu stated in 500 B.C. and in the Art of War. He states that; The supreme art of war is to divide and subdue the enemy without even fighting. Right now, society is deliberately being divided.

You morons siding with russia, or at the very least freaking the fuck out over support for Ukraine, really and truly need a reality check!

Schumer is a world class turd, that has hurt our country more than he's helped! But even a broken clock is right twice a day!

I am from this moment on stepping off from these discussions! Its just so sad we as a country have been brought to this, by foreign interference!
View Quote

This will shake out between Freedom Caucus in the House and the Senate. I think most of the Senate is favorable for aid but Kamala would make it so if it wasn’t. So this is Republican House vs Democrat majority Senate {with McConnell favoring aid} https://www.businessinsider.in/politics/world/news/70-house-republicans-voted-to-cut-off-all-us-military-aid-to-ukraine/amp_articleshow/101739996.cms
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 10:16:31 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

What a joke that was. What was it, $5 billion to secure the border? Republicans just couldn't afford that while they had complete control. They seem to have no problems throwing money at everything else, though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
But we don’t have the money to build a wall to protect our own borders.

No shit , a bunch of lying hypocrites.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 10:16:56 PM EDT
[#28]

Can you educate everyone here on what point you are attempting to make?

Link Posted: 8/10/2023 10:17:31 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

The one you've put on display, of course.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 10:17:41 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

ETA: Especially since most pols are probably reading the tea leaves of public sentiment.
View Quote

McCarthy will not support supplemental for Ukraine aid
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 10:20:20 PM EDT
[#31]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYn9HZpNjMA

Guess we'll have to wait with baited breath to see what McCarthy we get.

McCarthy responds to Russian reporter: Russia 'should pull out' of Ukraine #Shorts
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 10:20:42 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
One thing I will give the Russians credit for, is they are, and always have been, very good at disinformation.  

The switch in so many conservatives is a real alternate-universe head trip.  A country that has spent the last 80 years actively threatening and creating war around the world is getting it's ass handed to it by a country everybody thought would roll over in a few days.  Russian war doctrine is straight out of the middle ages.  Brutality, rape, murder - it's standard practice.  There are dozens of confirmed cases in Bucha where kids 12 years old and younger were raped repeatedly and murdered. The conservatives and republicans that have always stood against this brutality are now ignoring it because FJB!!!  If Trump were to suddenly support Ukraine, GD would explode with the sudden switch in sides.

If you want an economic argument, the money and gear spent on Ukraine is literally a drop in the bucket compared to cold war spending.  There is another cold war ramping up, and it's with China.  Leaving Ukraine to be butchered by the Russians would embolden China more than anything else we could do.  GD complains about China treating us like their bitch, what do you think they would do if we suddenly acted like Russia's bitch?

If you want to make a moral argument against helping Ukraine, you just can't.  There's nothing moral about watching the little kid on the playground get abused when you're one of the big kids.  Ukraine was strong armed into giving up most of their military with a promise to protect them.  We aren't sending our soldiers to die on their battlefields (and we won't).  Ukraine doesn't want our soldiers on their battlefields either, just the ammo to fight their own battles.  It's a freaking win-win economically and morally.
View Quote

Anyone who disagrees with me is wrong in every way. Nice talking to you pal.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 10:20:44 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Agreed. That you care more about Ukraine than American citizens.

Your comments say it all. Especially with the red herring argument. It's pathetic.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 10:21:05 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Oh man,

Folks are very angry when people learn the russian Disinformation!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Uhmm

Oh man,

Folks are very angry when people learn the russian Disinformation!
FIFY
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 10:22:24 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

This will shake out between Freedom Caucus in the House and the Senate. I think most of the Senate is favorable for aid but Kamala would make it so if it wasn't. So this is Republican House vs Democrat majority Senate {with McConnell favoring aid} https://www.businessinsider.in/politics/world/news/70-house-republicans-voted-to-cut-off-all-us-military-aid-to-ukraine/amp_articleshow/101739996.cms
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
See heres the thing!

This will shake out between Freedom Caucus in the House and the Senate. I think most of the Senate is favorable for aid but Kamala would make it so if it wasn't. So this is Republican House vs Democrat majority Senate {with McConnell favoring aid} https://www.businessinsider.in/politics/world/news/70-house-republicans-voted-to-cut-off-all-us-military-aid-to-ukraine/amp_articleshow/101739996.cms
I agre 100%

It's just what they hoped for!
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 10:22:26 PM EDT
[#36]
The aid to Ukraine is barely a rounding error on our budget.

We lose 247 billion a year in wrong payments.

https://www.gao.gov/blog/federal-payment-errors-known-improper-payments-are-continuing-concern#:~:text=The%20federal%20government%20reported%20an,longer%20eligible%20for%20government%20programs.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 10:23:27 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Your comments say it all. Especially with the red herring argument. It's pathetic.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have no problem going on record that Ukrainians who are willing to fight and die for their freedom are infinitely better people than useless American welfare sponges.

I'd gladly trade every Ukrainian bleeding to be free for every useless EBT sponge.

You seem to prefer welfare leaches soaking up your tax dollars though, which is entirely your prerogative.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 10:23:49 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
We should just let the Russians have an easy win, that way we can have another cold war and the limited wars that went with it, we didn't spend THAT much in Vietnam or Korea, and it does't cost THAT much to build those v wing stealth bombers  ($203 billion for a fleet of 100 B-21s)  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northrop_Grumman_B-21_Raider or all the other costs that will go into fighting a resurgent Soviet Union fresh off an easy win in Ukraine.
View Quote

Domino theory. How did it work?
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 10:25:00 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Uhmm

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They can keep my $900 and I'll pitch in another Benjamin for @Subnet 's GT40 fund, to make it an even grand, if the insufferably fanatical Ukebros would get their own forum.

Uhmm

That's what I was pointing out. This is just another uKrAiNe sUcKs thread with the same posters spouting the same tired schtick.

Not a single person has changed their view about the war by reading one of these threads so why do they keep being posted?

Like monkeys at the zoo sucking themselves off and flinging shit at anyone who dares to disagree.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 10:25:26 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Lol, those posts are always self defeating because the bits they add trying to peer pressure or shame people just make it sound unpleasant and annoying. Maybe they can have their HOA send Russia a letter of reprimand or something
View Quote

Makes you wonder what kind of weirdos use tactics like that.  Do they try the same thing on family and friends?
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 10:26:00 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I have no problem going on record that Ukrainians who are willing to fight and die for their freedom are infinitely better people than useless American welfare sponges.

I'd gladly trade every Ukrainian bleeding to be free for every useless EBT sponge.

You seem to prefer welfare leaches soaking up your tax dollars though, which is entirely your prerogative.
View Quote

I prefer Americans and putting Americans first.

Your colors are showing here. Thanks for the comments and stay on topic next time.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 10:26:55 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Russians did horrible things to my people for generations. Russians deaths are at about 50,000. That's about 2 pennies per dead sob Russian. Fuck em. How can I send more money?
View Quote

How does division ?  work?
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 10:28:35 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
The aid to Ukraine is barely a rounding error on our budget.

We lose 247 billion a year in wrong payments.

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/04/18/heres-how-the-federal-government-wastes-tax-money.html
View Quote

Hey, guess how many threads there were raging when it was published in June there was $400 billion in COVID funds fraud (funding signed into law by a Republican)!

I'll give you a clue, it's less than 1.

But I'm sure someone can explain the tortured math about how that fraud totaling ~3x our Ukraine expenditure somehow benefits Americans.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 10:29:47 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Your colors are showing here. Thanks for the comments and stay on topic next time.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I hope so. There are a lot of useless "Americans".

Interesting you don't agree. Quite progressive of you.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 10:30:21 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote
Well if it got results maybe.

But $115 Billion has bought a few thousand meters in the front line.   For an absolutely destroyed military, they still seem to be in the way of things.  I suspect the reports of the genocide of the Russian Army are possibly exaggerated.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 10:31:32 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Conflicting polls this summer, I’m waiting for an October poll https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2023/08/09/politics/white-house-responds-cnn-poll/index.html
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 10:31:36 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote
I completely agree.  There is an entire safe-space thread on them.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 10:33:13 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Hey, guess how many threads there were raging when it was published in June there was $400 billion in COVID funds fraud (funding signed into law by a Republican)!

But I'm sure someone can explain the tortured math about how that fraud totaling ~3x our Ukraine expenditure somehow benefits Americans.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Another off topic and red herring post

Quoted:

It's not progressive. It's American citizen first. It's interesting that you care more about people half way around the world than the people that are your neighbors and live in the same town, city, state, and country that you do. Your colors are showing again.

Quoted:
I completely agree.  There is an entire safe-space thread on them.

Link Posted: 8/10/2023 10:33:58 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Why would we want Russians dead again? I mean, they can't even take Ukraine, so how are they a threat to us in any way, shape, or form?

You really think our tax money is going to the fight? Lol. I mean, sure, some is. What's Xiden's %? Still 10%.

I wonder how much Trump would be sending to Ukraine if the election didn't get stolen?
View Quote

Because they're Russians.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 10:34:26 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Cry more.
View Quote

Ok?  

zegermanznew made an unkind (and frankly stupid) comment to you... and your response was to lash out at someone completely different.   Like you were thinking of him already.  Even though he hasn't even posted in this thread or anything.

Obsession ain't just a pretentious cologne.
Page / 15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top