Quoted:

lol, you sure picked an accurate username
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good.

Same drones they used on the bridge, or nah?

Only thing better would be if Zelensky were driving the explosive laden craft.

lol, you sure picked an accurate username

My bird dog’s name?
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 1:43:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

You're worried about the Russians attacking NATO when they're getting their asses kicked just trying to invade their tier 3 neighbor to the west? Sounds like a rad way to lose Kalningrad in a hurry. You think the Germans want it back, or we just give it to the Poles this time?
View Quote

We give it to the Poles most definitely.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 1:46:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Good.

View Quote

You're totally not siding with Russia, though...
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 1:52:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

1) The Ukrainians fought off an initial two-axis attack way before a single dollar bill could reach them.  
View Quote

The royal "We" have been balls deep in Ukraine, facefucking them into the 20th Century for far longer than the pooblic wants to admit.

U.S. plans to train, arm Ukraine national guard in 2015
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 1:55:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Brokering a peace deal with Russia in control of Ukrainian territory is borderline impossible for a number of reasons. To begin, the bare minimum that Russia is going to ask for in a peace deal is retaining control of Crimea and controlling the entirety of the Donbas, which is unacceptable for the Ukrainians. Secondly, there's no guarantee that the Russians would even abide by a peace deal (the Minsk agreements provide significant evidence that they won't). In all likelihood, the Russians would just use the peace deal to lick their wounds before coming back for more Ukrainian territory.

The only acceptable outcome for the Ukrainians and the west as a whole is one in which Russia is at least pushed back to the pre-February 2022 borders (preferably the pre-2014 borders), Russia's ability to wage conventional war is utterly destroyed, and the Ukrainians are armed with enough Western weaponry to discourage any additional Russian aggression. So long as Western support continues, this outcome is by far and away the most likely one.

However, if we flake out, stop supporting the Ukrainians, and push for a peace deal, it sends a message to the enemies of the west that Western will is weak when it comes to protracted military conflicts. No one (especially now) denies the utter superiority of Western weapons and doctrine. The main question regarding the west is, do we have the willpower and commitment to win? After our incursions in Iraq, Afghanistan, and to a certain extent Syria, that's a question that's open to debate. In my opinion, it's imperative that we demonstrate that we don't lack the will to enforce our hegemony on the globe. If we flake out and offer Russia control of the Donbas and Crimea (the minimum they would accept), it lets the enemies of the west know that they even if they can't beat the west militarily, they can outlast us politically. I don't want them to come away with that lesson.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/30/2022 1:55:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
That's one way to guarantee getting nuked
View Quote
Lol

Russia isn't nuking shit, they will take their beating like a incompetent bitch.

Ukraine needs to hit their subs everytime one comes to the surface.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 1:56:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good.

I’m siding with the American people. My family, and neighbors specifically.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 1:57:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Who's going to send us hundreds of billions of dollars and piles of weapons when we're directly involved? Oh that's right, no one. Get outta here with that shit dude, war is bad period.
View Quote
War is bad period?

Let me tell you a story that started at Lexington and Concord .
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 2:00:05 PM EDT
[#9]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Brokering a peace deal with Russia in control of Ukrainian territory is borderline impossible for a number of reasons. To begin, the bare minimum that Russia is going to ask for in a peace deal is retaining control of Crimea and controlling the entirety of the Donbas, which is unacceptable for the Ukrainians. Secondly, there's no guarantee that the Russians would even abide by a peace deal (the Minsk agreements provide significant evidence that they won't). In all likelihood, the Russians would just use the peace deal to lick their wounds before coming back for more Ukrainian territory.

The only acceptable outcome for the Ukrainians and the west as a whole is one in which Russia is at least pushed back to the pre-February 2022 borders (preferably the pre-2014 borders), Russia's ability to wage conventional war is utterly destroyed, and the Ukrainians are armed with enough Western weaponry to discourage any additional Russian aggression. So long as Western support continues, this outcome is by far and away the most likely one.

However, if we flake out, stop supporting the Ukrainians, and push for a peace deal, it sends a message to the enemies of the west that Western will is weak when it comes to protracted military conflicts. No one (especially now) denies the utter superiority of Western weapons and doctrine. The main question regarding the west is, do we have the willpower and commitment to win? After our incursions in Iraq, Afghanistan, and to a certain extent Syria, that's a question that's open to debate. In my opinion, it's imperative that we demonstrate that we don't lack the will to enforce our hegemony on the globe. If we flake out and offer Russia control of the Donbas and Crimea (the minimum they would accept), it lets the enemies of the west know that they even if they can't beat the west militarily, they can outlast us politically. I don't want them to come away with that lesson.
/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/1zvslystz4-7.gif

We have retreated from every in conflict in recent memory already so his final point is silly. The Russians already lost this one, it is just a matter of how much money we spend, how many lives are lost and how much material is destroyed.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 2:00:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Oh good. I wonder how much of my tax money was used to buy the worthless Urks their fun little drone boats.

I hope Russia nukes the whole slaggin worthless country, and then gets globally rejected and starves. Fuck Ukraine and Russia.

But, I do hope we're at least learning something about the new battlefield with all the hundreds of billions we've spent.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 2:01:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

The royal "We" have been balls deep in Ukraine, facefucking them into the 20th Century for far longer than the pooblic wants to admit.

U.S. plans to train, arm Ukraine national guard in 2015
View Quote

You DO remember that the RUSSIANS Invaded & took the Crimea & parts of two Eastern Ukrainian Provinces in their 2014 Invasion ...

So the US helping the Ukrainians prepare for further attacks by "Mostly Peaceful Russia" would hardly be surprising.

Putin is clearly the Hungry & Bad Bear in this matter - violating the signed accords not to interfere with Ukraine internally nor to take Military Action since Ukraine surrounded it's nuclear stockpile.

Bigger_Hammer

Link Posted: 10/30/2022 2:01:51 PM EDT
[#12]
I see a potentially interesting way to make hundreds of millions of dollars. Battlefield salvage, recycling and reconditioning! I will contact Vlod tomorrow and have him advance me 200 million in startup money and pay him back over time. I’m sure the cash will been newly printed US currency with a bit of cocaine sprinkled on it due to Hunter banging a Ukrainian tranny on the pallet before delivery.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 2:03:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Absolutely.

And, we cannot lower ourselves to act as Russia's peer. They are no true bear as they once were. They are an angry housecat arching its back and puffing its fur beneath the American Eagle's gaze.

Russia must eventually negotiate with their actual peer: Ukraine. Russia can choose to do that (probably starting with getting rid of Putin) or they can be forced to by circumstance.

The one thing Russia will not do, no matter how much they try to convince us through hissing posturing and bluster: Russia will never commit suicide by initiating nuclear combat over their failed imperialist aggression when there is no actual threat to the Russian heartland. Russia, and Russian leaders, are first about their own survival. Putin knows he can fight internal power struggles and oppress his population to hold onto his power in the face of expeditionary defeat, but he cannot get into a nuclear war without being shot and pushed out a window for even trying.
View Quote

Magic 8 Ball says . . . Most Likely
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 2:03:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Oh good. I wonder how much of my tax money was used to buy the worthless Urks their fun little drone boats.

I hope Russia nukes the whole slaggin worthless country, and then gets globally rejected and starves. Fuck Ukraine and Russia.

But, I do hope we're at least learning something about the new battlefield with all the hundreds of billions we've spent.
View Quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cteAVOC2DLk&t=35s
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 2:08:30 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I hope Ukraine is able to reach some agreement with Russia to stop this war.  It's clear the US is aiding Ukraine, and I'm concerned about an all out world war over this.  
View Quote

The best agreement would be to kick russia out of Ukraine and let russia negotiate the peace from that point.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 2:10:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

We give it to the Poles most definitely.
View Quote

If anything happened to Ukraine, Poland would happily take a blank check to push Russia's shit in even further than Ukraine is.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 2:13:59 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Agreed; but at the end of the day, life ain't fair.  You play the hand you're dealt as best you can; but you might still end up with squatters in the garage, unfair though it is.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Any reasonable terms would include massive reparations from Russia for reconstruction and Russia coughing up all stolen ground including Crimea. Russia repeatedly invaded unprovoked.

Negotiations just aren't likely until one side has collapsed.

Nor is it really reasonable. Talks of an agreement and compromise is like if a squatter breaks in and occupies your garage, and the police are telling you to work out a deal so he can stay.

Agreed; but at the end of the day, life ain't fair.  You play the hand you're dealt as best you can; but you might still end up with squatters in the garage, unfair though it is.

Fuck that.   Either the squatters or I'd end up dead in that case and that's essentially what it appears Ukraine has decided.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 2:14:50 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I hope that's the case, but if I were a dictator all of my nuclear button-pushers would be childless true believers.

The solution seems pretty obvious.  The CIA should do the needful.  I don't believe for a second we don't have that capability
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Putin is in an existential crisis.  He has to show a win at home or he'll literally die.  He's past the point where he can show an objective win.  He's pretty close to the "can't show a win with all media under my control" point.

Going nuclear is only a "Fuck you too!" option now, and requires a lot of Russians who love their children too to go along with it.

I hope that's the case, but if I were a dictator all of my nuclear button-pushers would be childless true believers.

The solution seems pretty obvious.  The CIA should do the needful.  I don't believe for a second we don't have that capability

The CIA pushed Russia into this war by expanding NATO to russias borders to protect Biden's money laundering scheme. 10% for the big guy!
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 2:15:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Fuck that.   Either the squatters or I'd end up dead in that case and that's essentially what it appears Ukraine has decided.
View Quote

Especially since every sign indicates the squatters will try to break down the back door and murder you in your sleep.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 2:19:12 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

We have retreated from every in conflict in recent memory already so his final point is silly. The Russians already lost this one, it is just a matter of how much money we spend, how many lives are lost and how much material is destroyed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/1zvslystz4-7.gif

The Russians have lost in terms of their maximalist objectives in Ukraine, to be sure. Regime change in Kyiv is not happening, and Russia isn't taking Ukraine up to the border with Poland. However, as pointed out already, maintaining control of Mariupol, Kherson, Crimea, and the additional parts of Donetsk/Luhansk that they've seized could arguably be viewed as something resembling a win for Russia. This is due to the access to the sea of Azov/the Black Sea and the access to natural gasses that maintaining control of these areas would provide them. Western support needs to continue until they're at least pushed back to the Pre-February 2022 borders, but honestly, it should continue until they lose Crimea and the parts of the Donbas they seized in 2014/2015.

The fact that we've retreated from most conflicts in recent decades is why we need to stay the course with Ukraine. It's not our military capabilities that are questioned by the Chinese/Iranians/Assad regime/Russians/Salafist jihadists, it's our political will and the attention span of the American people. The last few decades have taught the enemies of the United States that while they can't beat us outright on the battlefield, they can outlast us. By staying the course until Russia is entirely thrown out of Ukraine, we at least partially reverse the trend that you describe. The ultimate result of doing so is a significantly weakened, warrier Iran/China/Russia axis.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 2:21:38 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
This war wouldn't have happened if DJT was in charge.

Bidet/Zero are using this for personal gain and the war would have ended months ago if we brokered peace instead of ill advised funding a war which could still escalate.

Wait until China jumps Taiwan, Bidet is owned by Bejing but our military should be solidly behind Taiwan.
View Quote
1) Show us evidence that the current Ukraine govt has given kickbacks or bribes to Biden and Obama. Hell show evidence it wasnt Russians working for Russian oil companies working with a Russian backed govt that were paying off slow Joe and his son.
2) Show evidence that Russias invasion is anything more than another attempt in a long line of attempts to kill of the Ukrainians and take its land.  Hint: Nations have the right of self determination.
3) There was never going to be a 'brokered peace' due to the fact that the invasion was all about expansion and genocide.

Youre little more than a partisan contrarian and it shows all too well.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 2:25:14 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
1) Show us evidence that the current Ukraine govt has given kickbacks or bribes to Biden and Obama. Hell show evidence it wasnt Russians working for Russian oil companies working with a Russian backed govt that were paying off slow Joe and his son.
2) Show evidence that Russias invasion is anything more than another attempt in a long line of attempts to kill of the Ukrainians and take its land.  Hint: Nations have the right of self determination.
3) There was never going to be a 'brokered peace' due to the fact that the invasion was all about expansion and genocide.

Youre little more than a partisan contrarian and it shows all too well.
View Quote

That applies to damn near everyone here against supporting Ukraine.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 2:25:24 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

The best agreement would be to kick russia out of Ukraine and let russia negotiate the peace from that point.
View Quote

If the Russian Army STOPS the invasion & leaves - then The War is Over

If the Ukrainian Army STOPS defending - then Ukraine is Over...

Russia seriously fucked up thinking in this day & age it could somehow blitzkrieg & then "annex" another European nation like the Nazis did to Austria or the Czechs.  They got away with stealing a portion of it in 2014, but when they came back to try to gobble the rest of the pie ...

Europe learned the lesson that it never stops the hard way...

Bigger_Hammer

Link Posted: 10/30/2022 2:27:45 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

The Russians have lost in terms of their maximalist objectives in Ukraine, to be sure. Regime change in Kyiv is not happening, and Russia isn't taking Ukraine up to the border with Poland. However, as pointed out already, maintaining control of Mariupol, Kherson, Crimea, and the additional parts of Donetsk/Luhansk that they've seized could arguably be viewed as something resembling a win for Russia. This is due to the access to the sea of Azov/the Black Sea and the access to natural gasses that maintaining control of these areas would provide them. Western support needs to continue until they're at least pushed back to the Pre-February 2022 borders, but honestly, it should continue until they lose Crimea and the parts of the Donbas they seized in 2014/2015.

The fact that we've retreated from most conflicts in recent decades is why we need to stay the course with Ukraine. It's not our military capabilities that are questioned by the Chinese/Iranians/Assad regime/Russians/Salafist jihadists, it's our political will and the attention span of the American people. The last few decades have taught the enemies of the United States that while they can't beat us outright on the battlefield, they can outlast us. By staying the course until Russia is entirely thrown out of Ukraine, we at least partially reverse the trend that you describe. The ultimate result of doing so is a significantly weakened, warrier Iran/China/Russia axis.
View Quote

So THAT!!

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 2:28:19 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

I want to see Ukrainians marching into Sevastapol carrying Daniel Defense AR-15s.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 2:28:25 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

The CIA pushed Russia into this war by expanding NATO to russias borders to protect Biden's money laundering scheme. 10% for the big guy!
View Quote
The war was ordered by global leaders as a covid 19 virus distraction.

Link Posted: 10/30/2022 2:29:36 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

Turbo retarded
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 2:34:35 PM EDT
[#28]
I would burn my carport to the ground instead of letting squatters live in it. The only peace deal should involve the Russians packing up their shit and getting out. Letting Ukraine decimate Russian forces is certainly in our national interests. The west is never going to allow Russia to win this and with good reason.
Oh, I almost forgot, FJB, FUA, 10% for the big guy, OMG NUKES!
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 2:37:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

AND TO FURTHER THE GREAT RESET BECAUSE THE RUSSIANS ARE WORKING WITH SOROS TO STOP GRAIN EXPORTS SURE THEY SAY ITS IN REEALIATION FOR SINKING THEIR SHIP BUT I KNOW BETTER AND THAT WILL MAKE US ALL LIVE IN CRICKET TUBES!!!
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 2:37:05 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yes, we know you're mentally ill and have the IQ of a fly already.  You don't need to continuously remind us.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 2:39:17 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

The germans sunk the Roma with a Fritz X, which was a radio guided gravity bomb, not a powered drone.
View Quote

Basically a "suicide drone" is a radio guided gravity bomb.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 2:39:58 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Turbo retarded
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Turbo retarded

It causes one to wonder how in the modern world, billions are spent to educate the ignorant heathen, the knowledge of the whole world and more can be found at one’s fingertips and we still have to endure the idiocy of the willfully stupid.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 2:40:01 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

It's being imagined, though mostly in the wrong direction in my view. Instead of being imagined as "How can we make more cheap drone delivery vehicles?" It is being imagined as "How do we protect our billion dollar 20th century naval vessel from cheap drones?"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This conflict is showing us where warfare is headed in the future.

Imagine how much smaller and cheaper an aircraft carrier could be built if it only had to launch VTOL drones.

Imagine how many of those VTOL drones could be built for the cost of a single F35.

Imagine how many small unmanned suicide submersibles could be built for the cost of a single fast attack sub.

There are so many ways drones could be used as a major force multiplier.

It's being imagined, though mostly in the wrong direction in my view. Instead of being imagined as "How can we make more cheap drone delivery vehicles?" It is being imagined as "How do we protect our billion dollar 20th century naval vessel from cheap drones?"

I think it will happen for the US but it will take a few years to swallow that all the money spent on our current systems (including the F-35) was a step behind the drones.

I think the Navy will have a submarine aircraft carrier one day, it will used to launch and recover drones.

Wave of the future.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 2:40:12 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I want to see Ukrainians driving Dodge Challengers into Sevastapol carrying Daniel Defense AR-15s.
View Quote

Fixed.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 2:40:53 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I hope Ukraine is able to reach some agreement with Russia to stop this war.  It's clear the US is aiding Ukraine, and I'm concerned about an all out world war over this.  
View Quote
Do you realize that Alaska belonged to Russia at one time and therefore could be considered to belong to them by Putin? Kicking the can down the road only gets you down the road further and has never fixed a problem. Or to put it a different way, If you run from the enemy you will only die tired.  
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 2:41:13 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Fixed.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/30/2022 2:42:22 PM EDT
[#37]
Nevermind, already covered
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 2:45:14 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I would burn my carport to the ground instead of letting squatters live in it. The only peace deal should involve the Russians packing up their shit and getting out. Letting Ukraine decimate Russian forces is certainly in our national interests. The west is never going to allow Russia to win this and with good reason.
Oh, I almost forgot, FJB, FUA, 10% for the big guy, OMG NUKES!
View Quote

I'd like to see Ukraine push russia out of their country and then have russia forced to sue for peace.   If that happened Ukraine should demand that russia recognize that Ukraine gets to keep all of their land and get 1 square foot of former russian land as a huge fuck you.  
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 2:45:52 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I think it will happen for the US but it will take a few years to swallow that all the money spent on our current systems (including the F-35) was a step behind the drones.

I think the Navy will have a submarine aircraft carrier one day, it will used to launch and recover drones.

Wave of the future.
View Quote

The US isn't defending themselves on their own soil against a struggling military while being supported by the premier global economy. I'd say it would be nice if we were but idk who want to trade places with a Ukrainian right now.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 2:47:55 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Do you realize that Alaska belonged to Russia at one time and therefore could be considered to belong to them by Putin? Kicking the can down the road only gets you down the road further and has never fixed a problem. Or to put it a different way, If you run from the enemy you will only die tired.  
View Quote

It is very Machiavellian to think that we can't live in peace with our global narratives. But while they are banning immoral practices we are forcing our parents to cut off their two year olds junk to meet gender quotas.

So who is really better?
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 2:49:28 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

It is very Machiavellian to think that we can't live in peace with our global narratives. But while they are banning immoral practices we are forcing our parents to cut off their two year olds junk to meet gender quotas.

So who is really better?
View Quote

The people who support Russia should just come out and admit it.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 2:50:06 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Wave of the future.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This conflict is showing us where warfare is headed in the future.

Imagine how much smaller and cheaper an aircraft carrier could be built if it only had to launch VTOL drones.

Imagine how many of those VTOL drones could be built for the cost of a single F35.

Imagine how many small unmanned suicide submersibles could be built for the cost of a single fast attack sub.

There are so many ways drones could be used as a major force multiplier.

Wave of the future.

I still think the F35 is going to blend manned fighters and drones.   1 F35 as a controller in a pack of drones is a huge force multiplier.   Look at the capabilities they've talked on the F35 and things like the Loyal Wingman program in whatever iteration it's on right now.   You'd have humans in the mix in a safer place but still closer and able to make quicker decisions with the drones going into the heat of things.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 2:51:15 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

To be fair, the USS Cole attack happened outside of any "special military operation", so the Russians had plenty of reason to be on a higher alert.  But robotics is definitely going to change the face of warfare in ways we can't imagine.  Let's hope it pans out well for freedom ultimately.  Though I'm not sure an unquestioning robot army is a big plus that way.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We are learning that warfare has significantly changed in the Drone Age & we had better be prepared to excel at it.  Other nations are certainly noticing this change.

The Jihadis severely damaged the USS Cole with a much less sophisticated Suicide Boat attack during the GWOT - demonstrating that ships in port need enhanced protection at all times.

The Use of Drones in the airspace from small armed drones taking out tanks & 'sniping' soldiers at the front line to long distance drones attacking specific infrastructure at a base or airfield or port are all applicable to any future combat for US forces.  

Bigger_Hammer

To be fair, the USS Cole attack happened outside of any "special military operation", so the Russians had plenty of reason to be on a higher alert.  But robotics is definitely going to change the face of warfare in ways we can't imagine.  Let's hope it pans out well for freedom ultimately.  Though I'm not sure an unquestioning robot army is a big plus that way.

Wait- I've seen this episode.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 2:52:19 PM EDT
[#44]
OST
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 2:53:09 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I still think the F35 is going to blend manned fighters and drones.   1 F35 as a controller in a pack of drones is a huge force multiplier.   Look at the capabilities they've talked on the F35 and things like the Loyal Wingman program in whatever iteration it's on right now.   You'd have humans in the mix in a safer place but still closer and able to make quicker decisions with the drones going into the heat of things.
View Quote

No the US MIC is stupid and dumb and never imagines future fights they only well the military stuff for the past war that's why we're still buying the F35 even though Afghanistan is over. Next we'll but super tacos to go bombs over Beijing.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 3:00:39 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 3:04:32 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Didn’t you say that you “trust” Russia more than you trust the United States?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good.

I’m siding with the American people. My family, and neighbors specifically.

Didn’t you say that you “trust” Russia more than you trust the United States?

The governments? About the same, both are corrupt. You work for one of them supposedly, so I understand your hesitation to bite the hand that feeds you.

Why do you follow me from thread to thread?
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 3:08:54 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Turbo retarded
View Quote

And the Vtec kicked in yo!
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 3:14:53 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

The Estonians have been well ahead of Russia intel-wise for years; because they have to be to survive.  They led the way on a lot of the Ukraine intel we dumped publicly.  I imagine Ukraine is in the same place as much as we might like to believe otherwise. There's more than a few former Warsaw Pact nations, albeit now NATO members, with radar surveillance of that area and no love for Russia.
View Quote

Possibly

I suspect it more than likely had something to do with the plethora of NATO AWACS and ELINT aircraft that were visible on ADS-B loitering all around the Ukranian border for days leading up to the invasion event - including those that we couldn't see.

We were already training and supplying Ukraine well before the invasion, after the initial 2014 incursion. To believe that not a single US dollar contributed to their defense or readiness, to me, seems incredibly naive.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 3:21:43 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Possibly

I suspect it more than likely had something to do with the plethora of NATO AWACS and ELINT aircraft that were visible on ADS-B loitering all around the Ukranian border for days leading up to the invasion event - including those that we couldn't see.

We were already training and supplying Ukraine well before the invasion, after the initial 2014 incursion. To believe that not a single US dollar contributed to their defense or readiness, to me, seems incredibly naive.
View Quote

Maybe 90% did.

10% for the big guy
Page / 6
Top Top