Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 3:23:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Do you realize that Alaska belonged to Russia at one time and therefore could be considered to belong to them by Putin? Kicking the can down the road only gets you down the road further and has never fixed a problem. Or to put it a different way, If you run from the enemy you will only die tired.  
View Quote

Before things went completely pear shaped for them in Ukraine they were rattling sabers about Alaska.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 3:24:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 3:55:35 PM EDT
[#3]
I don’t discount the thought that the Kremlin is about to publish the “Putin has elected to take early retirement due to failing health.  We wish him the best in future endeavors.” memo.  

Then they will negotiate for a withdraw from Ukraine, normalizing relations with Europe and the US, provided Russia doesn’t have to pay for reparations to Ukraine.  In reality it is about the only way out for Russia as a surviving nation. If they push to hard a lot of Russians are going to have to learn a new language.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 4:04:52 PM EDT
[#4]
LMAO...look it's possible

but isn't this the SAME Forbes that "reported" that PUtin has been dying of 5 different cancers? parkinsons....lou gerrigs....etc etc
they also think that the UKIES are now marching on moscow too?

RUssia is a land power, so not discounting it
but fucks sake...even in the title...."may..."

i mean cmon, how naive and gullibleare you?
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 4:08:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1586445205657440256
View Quote

cool vid that doesn't show jack shit about what they're claiming
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 4:09:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I hope Ukraine is able to reach some agreement with Russia to stop this war.  It's clear the US is aiding Ukraine, and I'm concerned about an all out world war over this.  
View Quote

They did, back in March...and the US and UK stepped in and scuttled it....
how do people not  know this?
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 4:14:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

You're worried about the Russians attacking NATO when they're getting their asses kicked just trying to invade their tier 3 neighbor to the west? Sounds like a rad way to lose Kalningrad in a hurry. You think the Germans want it back, or we just give it to the Poles this time?
View Quote

THier "tier3" neighbour has more (or had before they got wiped out), combined arms experience and real war than ALL of NATO including USmil combined....chasing jihadis around the world when u have overwhelming logistics, intelligence, material and air power and your homeland is NEVER in danger of being attacked is quite another thing than the war in Ukraine....

Ukraine is on its 6TH mobilization, has gotten ALL of NATO and Americas equipment destroyed, is begging for more equipment from western countries that don't have ANYTHING to offer anymore, and u actually believe the ukies are winning?
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 4:17:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

1) The Ukrainians fought off an initial two-axis attack way before a single dollar bill could reach them.  We now know the Russians were losers from the moment of attack.  What we're paying for now is knowledge of equipment our prime adversary has sold to others and the general mindset on how those weapons will be strategically employed.  Bargain price in both dollars and lives.

2) If you just let loose the former Warsaw Pact nations and Ukraine, they'd fuck Russia up in a conventional war.  Right up until they had more space than they could maintain vs. a hostile populace.  Same issue Russia is facing now in Ukraine.  You can talk shit about Ukraine all you like, and it is so corrupt the same EU that has Portugal, Italy, Ireland, Greece, and Spain didn't want it; but they are willingly paying blood to be independent of Russia.  More than you can say about some of our own people.
View Quote

1) Ukraine had been getting training, equipment and DOLLARS for 8 years prior to the invasion....so pretty obvious you have no clue on what is going on over there.
Ya, i guess eastern european lives don't count for jack shit...

2) If you paid attention to any of the telegram channels reporting from both sides of the front lines, you'd know they are already there and getting chewed up like a dead horse in a glue factory
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 4:18:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

THier "tier3" neighbour has more (or had before they got wiped out), combined arms experience and real war than ALL of NATO including USmil combined....chasing jihadis around the world when u have overwhelming logistics, intelligence, material and air power and your homeland is NEVER in danger of being attacked is quite another thing than the war in Ukraine....

Ukraine is on its 6TH mobilization, has gotten ALL of NATO and Americas equipment destroyed, is begging for more equipment from western countries that don't have ANYTHING to offer anymore, and u actually believe the ukies are winning?
View Quote

Yes, they are. Or is Russia just strategically losing all their men in hopes that Ukraine's set kill limits are set? Let met guess, a firm believer of "THE WINTER IS COMING!"

https://www.oryxspioenkop.com has been cited as visually documenting all equipment losses on both sides. Please let me know if you have a different source that shows that Russia isn't the one taking massive equipment and manpower losses at every step of the way.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 4:20:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
lol. Russia military
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/30/2022 4:39:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

It is very Machiavellian to think that we can't live in peace with our global narratives. But while they are banning immoral practices we are forcing our parents to cut off their two year olds junk to meet gender quotas.

So who is really better?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Do you realize that Alaska belonged to Russia at one time and therefore could be considered to belong to them by Putin? Kicking the can down the road only gets you down the road further and has never fixed a problem. Or to put it a different way, If you run from the enemy you will only die tired.  

It is very Machiavellian to think that we can't live in peace with our global narratives. But while they are banning immoral practices we are forcing our parents to cut off their two year olds junk to meet gender quotas.

So who is really better?

If you truly believe this, when are you moving to Russia?  Have you applied for citizenship?
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 4:41:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

The CIA pushed Russia into this war by expanding NATO to russias borders to protect Biden's money laundering scheme. 10% for the big guy!
View Quote

Has to be trolling, because nobody is actually stupid enough to believe this (Russian) narrative, right?
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 5:14:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're worried about the Russians attacking NATO when they're getting their asses kicked just trying to invade their tier 3 neighbor to the west? Sounds like a rad way to lose Kalningrad in a hurry. You think the Germans want it back, or we just give it to the Poles this time?

You really believe this shit?

ROFL
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 5:15:23 PM EDT
[#14]
All the money we're sending and all they could muster is one, single "RC boat with a GoPro" for this attempt.....

No confirmation how badly the ship was actually damaged.

We're being swindled. I want my money back. Sheesh!

Link Posted: 10/30/2022 5:17:24 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

Same reason nobody knows how many Ukrainians have died in this war. It doesn't serve NATO interests.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 5:17:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

This one seems to be sucking the propaganda straight from Vlad's tit. Impressive specimen.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 5:23:43 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 5:24:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

This one seems to be sucking the propaganda straight from Vlad's tit. Impressive specimen.
View Quote

It would be interesting to see how many accounts like that stopped posting if Moscow got nuked.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 5:31:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

It would be interesting to see how many accounts like that stopped posting if Moscow got nuked.
View Quote

Oswald, Nomad, Mbuzichoma... handful of others I can't think of off the top of my head.

I think the three of them cornered the world's copium supply or something.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 5:36:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
This conflict is showing us where warfare is headed in the future.

Imagine how much smaller and cheaper an aircraft carrier could be built if it only had to launch VTOL drones.

Imagine how many of those VTOL drones could be built for the cost of a single F35.

Imagine how many small unmanned suicide submersibles could be built for the cost of a single fast attack sub.

There are so many ways drones could be used as a major force multiplier.

View Quote

what is the range these drones would need to have to be effective? or are you going to risk your carrier to land based weapons?

Do your drones need long range comms?
Do you need jam proof guidance?
Do you expect to get your drones back, or are they single use?
Do you expect them to carry a lot of ordnance? Guided or unguided?

At some point, your carrier really can't be too much smaller, and the drones are no longer that small themselves.

Useful loads require fuel and engines and wing spans. Comms require power. Avionics will take up weight and space.
Carrier based drones, operating far from shore, are not going to be anything remotely as small as the in theater stuff that is man-portable.

Agree drones are the future, but the cost and size thing may not be what you are thinking. There are plenty of other reasons they're the future.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 5:44:24 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Oswald, Nomad, Mbuzichoma... handful of others I can't think of off the top of my head.

View Quote

I can shoot you my ignore list I am sure that would refresh your memory.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 5:47:10 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/30/2022 5:53:53 PM EDT
[#23]
If the Russian navy is too stupid to solve this problem by tomorrow then the Russian navy deserves to be at the bottom of the docks.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 6:21:16 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

You DO remember that...

Bigger_Hammer

View Quote

I remember wondering what the fookin point of USAEUR was when MH17 was shot down. Twenty years ago the Food Lion would have jumped in so when NATO didn't secure the crash site I knew the game was rigged, just like OIF/OEF.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 6:24:28 PM EDT
[#25]
Escalating war with a nuclear armed state, one with an incredibly capable intelligence service, is psychotic.  

Something as basic as destroying the US electrical grid for a month…contaminating the water pipeline into NYC…easily done by multiple opponents here and would result in trillions of dollars lost and likely 150k+ dead Americans.  

America is extremely vulnerable.  Our food supply is a joke.  We have less that a month of diesel and most city water systems were built in the 50s.  

Glass houses…rocks.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 6:25:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
LMAO...look it's possible

but isn't this the SAME Forbes that "reported" that PUtin has been dying of 5 different cancers? parkinsons....lou gerrigs....etc etc
they also think that the UKIES are now marching on moscow too?

RUssia is a land power, so not discounting it
but fucks sake...even in the title...."may..."

i mean cmon, how naive and gullibleare you?
View Quote

Are you having a stroke? Random capitalized letters, not capitalizing letters, can't space or use punctuation.

Also, you seem awfully vested in defending Mother Russia.

An extra loaf of bread and four extra Rubles for you!
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 6:28:44 PM EDT
[#27]

LOL!!!

Now add a bridge reflector in each hand and perfection would be achieved!.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 7:29:13 PM EDT
[#28]
Ehh, removed.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 8:02:40 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Yes, they are. Or is Russia just strategically losing all their men in hopes that Ukraine's set kill limits are set? Let met guess, a firm believer of "THE WINTER IS COMING!"

https://www.oryxspioenkop.com has been cited as visually documenting all equipment losses on both sides. Please let me know if you have a different source that shows that Russia isn't the one taking massive equipment and manpower losses at every step of the way.
View Quote

are you illiterate? go to the Ukrainian MOD website and look at the losses Ukraine admits too....staggering!

and a "winning" side is begging poland and US for 70 year old tanks? dude that's Hunters crack pipe delusion
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 8:04:01 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

You really believe this shit?

ROFL
View Quote

so does the British MOD and the US pentagon....does no one ever read anything that the pentagon publishes?

Link Posted: 10/30/2022 8:06:04 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

i'd be fine....
try checking my so called "shit posting" with reports straight out of the pentagon and british MOD...
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 8:07:33 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

nah...all the ukie cheerleaders used it all up...my order is still "waiting to be shipped..."
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 8:08:42 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Escalating war with a nuclear armed state, one with an incredibly capable intelligence service, is psychotic.  

Something as basic as destroying the US electrical grid for a month…contaminating the water pipeline into NYC…easily done by multiple opponents here and would result in trillions of dollars lost and likely 150k+ dead Americans.  

America is extremely vulnerable.  Our food supply is a joke.  We have less that a month of diesel and most city water systems were built in the 50s.  

Glass houses…rocks.
View Quote

Exactly. When a druggie kept knocking on the door asking to camp in my back yard indefinitely, I let him stay in my garage because he could burn my house down if I said no.

It's truly the wisest decision
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 8:08:46 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

are you illiterate? go to the Ukrainian MOD website and look at the losses Ukraine admits too....staggering!

and a "winning" side is begging poland and US for 70 year old tanks? dude that's Hunters crack pipe delusion
View Quote

I'm not the one who just proved he couldn't click one link. I'd hold off any calls of being illiterate or smoking crack until you can actually post your sources.

And meanwhile, your "winning" side is asking North Korea and Iran for equipment. Surely that's not because they ran out themselves, no? Just doing those two countries a solid and using their equipment up for shits and giggles, right?
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 8:09:19 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

so does the British MOD and the US pentagon....does no one ever read anything that the pentagon publishes?

View Quote

So what did the pentagon publish? Again, if you have these links do please post them. I've posted mine. You couldn't debunk it and instead wanted to insult me. All it takes it one article and I'd be glad to discuss the differences between the two.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 8:10:23 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Are you having a stroke? Random capitalized letters, not capitalizing letters, can't space or use punctuation.

Also, you seem awfully vested in defending Mother Russia.

An extra loaf of bread and four extra Rubles for you!
View Quote

omg the grammar nazis are out.....

no i'm extremely vested in not getting INTO (capitals cause it drives u nuts it seems) another pointless fucking war, this time with nuclear armed state....on the other side of the world, on behalf of a country that couldn't give two shits about u or me....get a grip

rubles are the best performing currency of 2022....so ya id LOVE some!
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 8:10:44 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Yes, we know you're mentally ill and have the IQ of a fly already.  You don't need to continuously remind us.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Oh good. I wonder how much of my tax money was used to buy the worthless Urks their fun little drone boats.

I hope Russia nukes the whole slaggin worthless country, and then gets globally rejected and starves. Fuck Ukraine and Russia.

But, I do hope we're at least learning something about the new battlefield with all the hundreds of billions we've spent.
Yes, we know you're mentally ill and have the IQ of a fly already.  You don't need to continuously remind us.
If not supporting Pedo Joe and his slush fund and child sex rings makes me a low IQ person, I'll wear that badge happily.

Keep cheering on your boy and his proxy. Hopefully neither of them fall getting into a plane or get lost on stage.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 8:13:56 PM EDT
[#38]
And another thread completely derailed.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 8:14:42 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
1) Show us evidence that the current Ukraine govt has given kickbacks or bribes to Biden and Obama. Hell show evidence it wasnt Russians working for Russian oil companies working with a Russian backed govt that were paying off slow Joe and his son.
2) Show evidence that Russias invasion is anything more than another attempt in a long line of attempts to kill of the Ukrainians and take its land.  Hint: Nations have the right of self determination.
3) There was never going to be a 'brokered peace' due to the fact that the invasion was all about expansion and genocide.

Youre little more than a partisan contrarian and it shows all too well.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 10/30/2022 8:16:04 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

So what did the pentagon publish? Again, if you have these links do please post them. I've posted mine. You couldn't debunk it and instead wanted to insult me. All it takes it one article and I'd be glad to discuss the differences between the two.
View Quote

british MOD

https://rusi.org/explore-our-research/publications/commentary/return-industrial-warfare

search for the other shit urself...
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 8:24:36 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

omg the grammar nazis are out.....

no i'm extremely vested in not getting INTO (capitals cause it drives u nuts it seems) another pointless fucking war, this time with nuclear armed state....on the other side of the world, on behalf of a country that couldn't give two shits about u or me....get a grip

rubles are the best performing currency of 2022....so ya id LOVE some!
View Quote

Do you hope Russia wins the war?
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 8:25:39 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

british MOD

https://rusi.org/explore-our-research/publications/commentary/return-industrial-warfare

View Quote

Great, I read that article. Thanks for that. Most of it is talking about numbers straight from Russia's fire missions and have stated multiple times that they are only working off of assumptions on the ammunition of what Ukraine possibly has used. It does also go into some nice detail that we do not have the capacity to quickly scale up manufacturing of the depleted ammunition. Yes, I'd say that would be a concern should the world find itself in a place where that is necessary.

However, nowhere does it go into equipment losses, let alone doing anything to disagree with the well documented losses from both sides that this forum (not including me) has used as a reliable source for losses on both sides.

As for searching the other shit myself, I have, and I disagree with your statement that they've lost everything. That's why I wanted to know where you were coming from, but it seems like that's going to be a bit too much.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 8:51:14 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I hope Ukraine is able to reach some agreement with Russia to stop this war.  It's clear the US is aiding Ukraine, and I'm concerned about an all out world war over this.  
View Quote

Your concern is duly noted.  Now do you want Ukraine to fight Russians or do you want Americans fighting when Russia overrun’s Ukraine and attempts to put the boys back together?  That is the choice.  Putin had no intentions of stopping with Ukraine.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 8:53:15 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

1) Ukraine had been getting training, equipment and DOLLARS for 8 years prior to the invasion....so pretty obvious you have no clue on what is going on over there.
Ya, i guess eastern european lives don't count for jack shit...

2) If you paid attention to any of the telegram channels reporting from both sides of the front lines, you'd know they are already there and getting chewed up like a dead horse in a glue factory
View Quote

??? ???? ????????? ????? ????? ?????
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 8:55:23 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Glass houses…rocks.
View Quote

So every time he demands something we should piss out pants in terror and capitulate?

Nope.

Nice of you to be the only one of your crew to admit that Russia is actually a clear and present danger though.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 9:00:58 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
If not supporting Pedo Joe and his slush fund and child sex rings makes me a low IQ person, I'll wear that badge happily.

Keep cheering on your boy and his proxy. Hopefully neither of them fall getting into a plane or get lost on stage.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/30/2022 9:02:24 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

It appears you have exceeded your maximum dose of 800mg of Copium per day. Go sleep it off and come back when you are more coherent.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 9:05:02 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

Im sorry but the EU gay chemical injections crippled me and I am unable to look stuff up, could you please provide the link to the Ukrainian MOD site talking about their casualties?
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 9:06:12 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Glass houses…rocks.
View Quote

Incredibly capable? Their intel predicted it would be a quick coup...and lost most of their direct action guys to local reservists when they were proved wrong.

America has no obligation to save Putin's face.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 9:07:10 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

british MOD

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

british MOD

You don't have to cop an attitude just because your side may have lost another ship or more and had massive losses on the field in the last day.

Attachment Attached File

Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top