User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 10:57:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
d

Ironically the death heads insignia isnt a nazi emblem and originated with the Prussians and saw use during WW1 on many uniforms in some units. Nothing associated with ideology, racism or anything else as it was used later by the SS.
View Quote

Lol.

That’s like saying the swastika isn’t a Nazi emblem because it was used by practically every tribal people everywhere.

The example listed of deaths head used by a modern platoon probably wasn’t trying to reference Prussians or some obscure Austrian hussars that used a similar insignia.

Soldiers like to ironically use certain types of insignia in the modern era. There is some historical connection between Ukrainian nationalists and the SS, so this shouldn’t be a surprise.

This patch issue means about nothing in the current conflict, and you shouldn’t care about pop iconography on soldiers, of either side, it just shows they are assholes who aspire to be cool.

I am not a supporter of further bankrupting the US and further entangling the US in the east European mess for decades to come, but seriously this is the last thing to give a fuck about.

Link Posted: 11/18/2022 10:58:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I just don't care.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

I actually could give 2 shits about any of it either. The entire thing has a stench about it. Fucking proxy war by us will get us into WW3. Maybe I give 1 shit after all. The Chechens will do some terrorist shit to Americans somewhere and really get this thing going.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 10:58:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Lol.

That’s like saying the swastika isn’t a Nazi emblem because it was used by practically every tribal people everywhere.

The example listed of deaths head used by a modern platoon probably wasn’t trying to reference Prussians or some obscure Austrian hussars that used a similar insignia.

Soldiers like to ironically use certain types of insignia in the modern era. There is some historical connection between Ukrainian nationalists and the SS, so this shouldn’t be a surprise.

This patch issue means about nothing in the current conflict, and you shouldn’t care about pop iconography on soldiers, of either side, it just shows they are assholes who aspire to be cool.

I am not a supporter of further bankrupting the US and further entangling the US in the east European mess for decades to come, but seriously this is the last thing to give a fuck about.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
d

Ironically the death heads insignia isnt a nazi emblem and originated with the Prussians and saw use during WW1 on many uniforms in some units. Nothing associated with ideology, racism or anything else as it was used later by the SS.

Lol.

I am a fan of this sentiment.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 11:00:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Its a symbol. Pick the ones that instill the most fear, but don't bitch when one shows you no mercy.

Link Posted: 11/18/2022 11:00:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
If you think the patch is extreme, I'll bet those dudes are even killing people
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 11:02:25 AM EDT
[#6]
I don’t like our country sending money over there. Don’t care for Russia. Don’t care for Ukraine.

This doesn’t even rank on my meter. Bad optics? Sure. Warring doesn’t care about optics though. So unless the unit is out doing what that unit was doing during WWII, then it’s a meh from me.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 11:02:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Russians killed millions of them and got away with it internationally because of fellow travelers in the US. It's like the Slavic equivalent of wearing a Crusader patch while killing Muslims.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 11:02:51 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Your right, fuck Ukraine cause the democrats hate the border wall and Trump

Very much related
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And the same people funding the defense of Ukraine are dismantling the portions of the border wall built by Trump.

Very much related

I was commenting back to his post illustrating the hypocrisy of the Democrats, but thank you for your moronic post.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 11:03:04 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Lol.

View Quote

I get what your saying. My point was that things such as the death head in the baltic areas and Prussia didnt signify historically a Nazi emblem. Sure later on it did.  Also many brought up US units using the Afrika Corps Palm tree, distasteful maybe, but its not like those German units were responsible for any mass atrocities or war crimes so the palm tree isnt as bad as some make it out to be. Plus if your fighting in the desert I could see why some like the insignia.  
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 11:03:23 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Considering the Poles have sent a monumental amount of their own equipment to Ukraine and have logistically aided in tons of Western equipment getting there, I doubt they're as easily influenced as GD in terms of thinking that one guy is representative of the Ukranian military as a whole.
View Quote

Well there are multiple pictures in this thread. So not one guy.

The polish gov would be dumb not to facilitate the proxy to fend off russia, but that doesn't mean they should like ukraine or that Ukraine would do the same for them.

I think they both suck.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 11:04:03 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 11:04:46 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Stalin just starved 6 million of your people to death. why would fighting with the Germans against Stalin be the wrong side? why would fighting for Stalin be the right side? Evil vs Evil. you're in the middle.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lets see how many people know what SS units were Ukrainian in WW2.

What's your point? That some Ukranians were on the wrong side in WW2? That's not hard to prove. Poland is still pissed about this, but Poland still stepping up and helping their neighbor because Russia is 100% wrong. War is not an internet argument you can just grab a random point and feel like that counterbalances the entire opposing side. A little more nuanced than that, sorry it's hard for some of the geniuses here to grasp.

Stalin just starved 6 million of your people to death. why would fighting with the Germans against Stalin be the wrong side? why would fighting for Stalin be the right side? Evil vs Evil. you're in the middle.

I'm referring to the masscres of Polish civillians in the area encompassing southeast Poland / southwest Belarus / western Ukraine. Poland still wants Ukraine to apologize for this, and there is debate about what happened how much responsibility Ukraine has. With that said, once Russia invaded, Poland put this aside and stepped up to help their neighbor by accepting over 1M refugees and providing weapons. If Poland was an ARFCOM GD'er, they probably would have said "fuck them." Just proving that the people of Poland are better people than the "Fuck Ukraine" conspiracy theory weirdos that troll this site at times.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 11:06:13 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I just don't care.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/18/2022 11:06:16 AM EDT
[#14]
I dont care!

Kill Russians!
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 11:06:42 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

That's just the tip of the iceberg.

The American Southwest historically belonged to Mexico, and its population is comprised of many Mexicans who speak Spanish as their primary language and believe the region still belongs to Mexico, not America. Therefore, Mexico rightfully owns the American Southwest. Obviously, Mexico is justified in forming Mexican militias to fight the US and retake their land, and obviously the US would be fascistic for opposing such measures.

Furthermore, the US is one of the most corrupt countries on Earth. Their president, his family, and pretty much all of their upper level government is blatantly involved in corruption. US elections are very questionable, their security forces are weaponized against political dissidents, etc.

Of course, as you mentioned, US military members have SS tattoos and patches, and it's been known for decades that the US military has a massive white supremacist gang problem.

When one puts all of these things together, It's obvious that Mexico is justified in invading the American Southwest, killing thousands of civilians, kidnapping tens of thousands of American citizens, etc. Who gives a shit about that globalist money laundering shithole, anyway?
View Quote

Just when I think GD posts can't be any more ridiculous, I read something like this. What in the wild world of sports are you talking about?
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 11:06:54 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

It goes back further than that. After 1917 they confiscated land from Ukranian Kulaks, exiled Ukranian teachers to be labor slaves until they died in Siberia, changed place names from Ukranian to Russian names, and the Russians killed tens of thousands of Ukranian Jews in pogroms. All of this happened over a decade before Hitler came to power. If you were a 30 year old Ukranian in 1939 Germany really doesn't look like the bad guy.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 11:07:18 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I'm referring to the masscres of Polish civillians in the area encompassing southeast Poland / southwest Belarus / western Ukraine. Poland still wants Ukraine to apologize for this, and there is debate about what happened how much responsibility Ukraine has. With that said, once Russia invaded, Poland put this aside and stepped up to help their neighbor by accepting over 1M refugees and providing weapons. If Poland was an ARFCOM GD'er, they probably would have said "fuck them." Just proving that the people of Poland are better people than the "Fuck Ukraine" conspiracy theory weirdos that troll this site at times.
View Quote

There is one thing all former warsaw pact nations that are part of NATO have in common.

They pay their NATO obligations.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 11:07:19 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Very much related
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And the same people funding the defense of Ukraine are dismantling the portions of the border wall built by Trump.

Very much related

Lol. Just wait. The
will get worse
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 11:07:20 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Remember when USMC Scout Snipers were all about sporting SS runes on tattoos, patches, flags, challenge coins, etc etc?

Pepper Ridge Farms remembers.
View Quote

This is an ignorant post
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 11:08:37 AM EDT
[#20]
View Quote

It's leftist npc mentality. "if you don't agree with me about _____, you're a nazi!"

"If you don't give ukraine saint status, you're a roossian bot"

I don't think I've seen anyone say yessss Russia get some!
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 11:09:08 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Hmmmmm

Wonder when the Ukraine Bros will figure out they are backing A holed as bad as the Russians themselves....
View Quote
derp

So, you can equate the slaughter of 10,000 women and children in Bucha and another 150,000 killed to a corrupt government.

Geeze dude. Really.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 11:11:26 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

It's leftist npc mentality. "if you don't agree with me about _____, you're a nazi!"

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You can't make a valid point, so you'll just make shit up I see.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 11:12:15 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

They can't be that stupid. That unit was the worst of the worst, absolute animals.

I don't believe it. Lots of propaganda on both sides here.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Originally Posted By GrimesSU:
Quoted:
Photoshop?

No, numerous photos of them using it.

https://i.imgur.com/suR5VvV.jpg

They can't be that stupid. That unit was the worst of the worst, absolute animals.

I don't believe it. Lots of propaganda on both sides here.

COC ~ Bollocks44
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 11:12:25 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're totally not siding with Russia, though.

You guys claim to hate both sides, yet you constantly repeat Russian propaganda. This thread is a perfect example. In your mind, one guy with a Nazi patch means that Ukraine is utterly crawling with Nazis and is a "vile shithole" (to quote yourself). The reality of the situation is that every country has Nazis, and if the US got invaded, our 88 groups would be likely be one of the factions fighting against it. In that scenario, American 88 groups would be in no way representative of the American population as a whole, just like the few actual Nazis fighting against the Russian invasion of Ukraine are in no way representative of the Ukranian population as a whole. If you don't believe me, you can look at how well the far right has done at the ballot box in Ukraine. Spoiler: Not very good. If you look at polls regarding anti-Semitism in Eastern Europe, you'll find that Ukraine pretty much comes in dead last. But, don't let these realities get in the way of your narrative.

Your arguments that a decent amount of Ukrainians sided with the Nazis have little relevancy to today, and they ignore the context that Russian action in Ukraine played an enormous role in why some Ukrainians welcomed the Nazis with open arms.

Since you like the Poles and the Baltic States so much, would you care to comment on their large, unwavering support for Ukraine? I'd be curious to hear your opinion.

I don't condone Mel Gibson's statements about the Holocaust or Jewish people as a whole. I like the guy because compared to the rest of his industry (which is largely comprised of Marxists, drug addicts, pedophililes, etc.), he's a fucking saint. But, your insinuation that I'm a Nazi is noted.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 11:12:58 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

You can't make a valid point, so you'll just make shit up I see.
View Quote

oooook?

Link Posted: 11/18/2022 11:14:03 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yes, and the area around the Steppes is a hot mess of conquest and re-conquest. Ukraine has a lot to atone for, but so do a lot of areas. Maybe after all of this, everyone can deal with the issues and find a way to move forward.

There's a lot of shitty stuff that went on in the region prior to and during both world wars. I'm not excusing anything Ukraine did. I just like that right now they seem to be able to work together against a common enemy.
Maybe this is the first step?
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 11:14:03 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

This is an ignorant post
View Quote

Are suggesting they didn’t?

‘Cause that was pretty cool.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 11:14:07 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Just when I think GD posts can't be any more ridiculous, I read something like this. What in the wild world of sports are you talking about?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The American Southwest historically belonged to Mexico, and its population is comprised of many Mexicans who speak Spanish as their primary language and believe the region still belongs to Mexico, not America. Therefore, Mexico rightfully owns the American Southwest. Obviously, Mexico is justified in forming Mexican militias to fight the US and retake their land, and obviously the US would be fascistic for opposing such measures.

Furthermore, the US is one of the most corrupt countries on Earth. Their president, his family, and pretty much all of their upper level government is blatantly involved in corruption. US elections are very questionable, their security forces are weaponized against political dissidents, etc.

Of course, as you mentioned, US military members have SS tattoos and patches, and it's been known for decades that the US military has a massive white supremacist gang problem.

When one puts all of these things together, It's obvious that Mexico is justified in invading the American Southwest, killing thousands of civilians, kidnapping tens of thousands of American citizens, etc. Who gives a shit about that globalist money laundering shithole, anyway?

I'm parroting the arguments people use to justify Russia's invasion and applying them to the US.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 11:15:17 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

It goes back further than that. After 1917 they confiscated land from Ukranian Kulaks, exiled Ukranian teachers to be labor slaves until they died in Siberia, changed place names from Ukranian to Russian names, and the Russians killed tens of thousands of Ukranian Jews in pogroms. All of this happened over a decade before Hitler came to power. If you were a 30 year old Ukranian in 1939 Germany really doesn't look like the bad guy.
View Quote

exactly my point. It very complicated. Evil vs Evil or Evil vs the guy that wants to kill your evil.

The Holomodor is a thing, most people don't even know about it...
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 11:15:48 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What? I fucking hate Russia. I always have. Fuck Ukraine to. The only countries i like in that whole shithole area are the Poles and the Baltic states. The rest they can burn together.

Its cute how your like if you dont support the mean Uke nazis than your a Russian bot... Anybody who says such garbage is obviously a closeted communist. Are you a communist Melgibsonenthusiast? I bet as a supporter of good old Mel you think the holocaust didnt happen and dont like Jews right? Or did you forget his thoughts on the matter? Your whole line of reasoning is junk.. go bad to bed you havent slept enough.

There have been a few that have been pro-Russia but they get booted.

Somehow thinking that the Europeans should be paying more and we should be paying less and worrying more about the problems on our continent really pisses of the Ukraine Bros. They have painted themselves into an illogical philosophical corner and now they lash out emotionally.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 11:16:42 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Yes, and the area around the Steppes is a hot mess of conquest and re-conquest. Ukraine has a lot to atone for, but so do a lot of areas. Maybe after all of this, everyone can deal with the issues and find a way to move forward.

There's a lot of shitty stuff that went on in the region prior to and during both world wars. I'm not excusing anything Ukraine did. I just like that right now they seem to be able to work together against a common enemy.
View Quote

Historically at one time or another everyone has enslaved and been slaves or genocided and been genocided. That area of the globe has just done it a lot more recently.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 11:17:38 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Historically at one time or another everyone has enslaved and been slaves or genocided and been genocided. That area of the globe has just done it a lot more recently.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And will continue, regardless of our involvement.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 11:18:39 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Somehow thinking that the Europeans should be paying more and we should be paying less and worrying more about the problems on our continent really pisses of the Ukraine Bros. They have painted themselves into an illogical philosophical corner and now they lash out emotionally.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What? I fucking hate Russia. I always have. Fuck Ukraine to. The only countries i like in that whole shithole area are the Poles and the Baltic states. The rest they can burn together.

Its cute how your like if you dont support the mean Uke nazis than your a Russian bot... Anybody who says such garbage is obviously a closeted communist. Are you a communist Melgibsonenthusiast? I bet as a supporter of good old Mel you think the holocaust didnt happen and dont like Jews right? Or did you forget his thoughts on the matter? Your whole line of reasoning is junk.. go bad to bed you havent slept enough.

When someone comes in here and says "Fuck Ukraine" and refers to Ukraine as a "vile shithole," that's not the same as saying "aw shucks, sure wish we would pay a little less and Europe pay a little more."

Also, thoughts and prayers to the GD bros thought the "Red Wave" was going to come in and end all support for Ukraine. It wouldn't have, but still, sorry it didn't work out for ya'll
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 11:22:24 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

And will continue, regardless of our involvement.
View Quote

Geopolitically this particular incident of killing is in our best interest to fund as it cripples an alleged military rival. If we could only get China to do something equally stupid like invade Vietnam again.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 11:22:56 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is an ignorant post

I'm saying you are ignorant of the meaning. Because you are. But please, go ahead and continue to demonstrate your ignorance.

Not everything that uses similar symbols means what is later historically applied to the Symbol. Do you call the Ancient Druids who used Swastikas Nazis too?
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 11:25:14 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

exactly

Quoted:

When someone comes in here and says "Fuck Ukraine" and refers to Ukraine as a "vile shithole," that's not the same as saying "aw shucks, sure wish we would pay a little less and Europe pay a little more."

Also, thoughts and prayers to the GD bros thought the "Red Wave" was going to come in and end all support for Ukraine. It wouldn't have, but still, sorry it didn't work out for ya'll
View Quote

So you are FOR the however many tens of billions we've sent to ukraine?

May your taxes and inflation rest lightly on you.

I had no illusions it would stop with a red wave because R's are corrupt pieces of shit too.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 11:25:23 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Arguing that Ukraine is a vile shithole infested with Nazis is a bit different than arguing that Western Europe should pay more and we should pay less. I think anyone with half a brain can see the difference between the two positions. One is fairly rational, the other is largely based on Russian Information Operations.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 11:29:08 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

What about weapons? and how exactly is a neo Soviet threat cheaper and lets the west focus on the Chinese threat?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Don't care.  Not our problem, nor should we be sending anymore money.

What about weapons? and how exactly is a neo Soviet threat cheaper and lets the west focus on the Chinese threat?  

If they want to pay for them, thats fine.  We aren't running a charity.
China is the big threat that we need to focus on.  Russia can't do shit to Ukraine, we don't need to focus on them.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 11:31:21 AM EDT
[#39]
Its Shitholeistan.....No care.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 11:32:23 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 11:32:29 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Russians killed millions of them and got away with it internationally because of fellow travelers in the US. It's like the Slavic equivalent of wearing a Crusader patch while killing Muslims.
View Quote

Were crusaders the baddies though ?

Also, a 800 year past s not the same as a 80 years past
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 11:33:15 AM EDT
[#42]
So it's Pseudo-Nazis killing Commies and vice-versa? I'll have a Coke.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 11:39:53 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I never would have recognized that design

Is it worse, same-same, or no worse than the other side rocking the hammer & sickle

View Quote
Worse.

A unit made up of criminals led by a psychopath sex criminal (imprisoned for rape of a 14 YO girl).  Their existence was basically was one continuous war crime.

Link Posted: 11/18/2022 11:40:28 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I was commenting back to his post illustrating the hypocrisy of the Democrats, but thank you for your moronic post.
View Quote
Your welcome

I agree with you the democrats are hypocrites. A lot of republicans too.

Edit: That's what happens when people look to their political tribe for answers on everything.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 11:44:18 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Fucking Nazi scum. IVe said it before, the Ukes had many many volunteers during the holocaust and helped murder millions. The whole nation is vile shithole.  Nothing like wearing an insignia from a convicted child rapist, sadist, murderer and alcoholic asshole... the only good thing that happened is that the Czechs got their hands on that vile scumbag and treated him proper like.
View Quote

And all Canadians are communists because Trudeau is right?

My Ukrainian family fought the Nazis and my mother (who is still alive) remembers the executions of Ukrainians by Nazis in her village and them taking my grandfather's business and home. They wound up in German camp where my grandmother was beaten for asking Nazi guards for medicine when my mother came down with diphtheria. My Ukrainian grandparents even hid their Jewish neighbors, and if they were caught they would have been executed.

COC ~ Bollocks44
UPA (Ukrainian Insurgent Army) recruitment poster which shows a UPA soldier bayoneting two effigies: Hitler and Stalin.

And here are two very good documentaries on the subject:

Th? Ukrainian Insurgent Army Chronicles 1942-1954. Part ONE
Th? Ukrainian Insurgent Army - Chronicles 1942-1954 (PART ONE) | release 2014

Th? Ukrainian Insurgent Army Chronicles 1942-1954. Part TWO
Th? Ukrainian Insurgent Army Chronicles 1942-1954. Part TWO

Ukrayins'ka Povstans'ka Armiya: The Ukrainian Insurgent Army, Part 1: The History (1942-1949)
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 11:45:25 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I don't follow the Ukraine shit much as I really don't give two shits about either of their governments.  Feel bad for the folks dying for it and , but just like a number of wars across our globe and history , this one doesn't matter much to me.

Anyway , the optics are not so hot , but I can understand using the symbols to a degree. What's weird though is the Germans never treated the Ukrainians all that hot either.

View Quote

Quoted:

Like FRFR no cap? Damn

If it strikes fear into a commie I like it.
View Quote

It was a criminal unit made up of almost entirely of actual criminals, many of whom were Ukrainian.

In January 1942, to rebuild its strength, the unit was authorised to recruit Russian and Ukrainian volunteers. By February 1943, the number of men in the battalion doubled to 700 (half of them Volksdeutsche).

Although other Strafbataillons were raised as the war proceeded and the need for further manpower grew, these penal military units were for those convicted of military offences, whereas the recruits sent to Dirlewanger Brigade were convicted of major crimes such as premeditated murder, rape, arson and burglary. Dirlewanger provided them with an opportunity to commit atrocities on such a scale that it even raised complaints within the brutal SS.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/18/2022 11:45:44 AM EDT
[#47]
NAZIs NAZIs I see NAZIs everywhere!   Who cares!
I wouldn't care if they tattooed a pic of Hitler butt fucking Jesus on their foreheads. They are fighting off an invasion of their homeland from what was until recently considered one of the most powerful armies in the world. We have spent an untold trillions of dollars and were prepared to lose who knows how many lives over the years preparing to fight those same assholes. Now for just pocket change we get sit back in our recliners and watch Ukraine curb stomp them into obscurity. Fuck all the Code Pink Faggots who get panties in bunch over it.  
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 11:46:38 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

No, it isn't well known.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 11:48:24 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're totally not siding with Russia, though.

All Canadians must be communist because Trudeau is right? I should fucking hate Canada and all Canadians, even if they move here, because of Trudeau and the Marxists in the Canadian government right? The USA should NEVER help out that weak ass Canadian military if ithat country ever gets invaded because Canada is full of gun banning communists, right?
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 11:48:25 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yeah, we ended up fighting some wars over it, and yeah, we had to pay them, twice, and yeah, they took the money.

It's like buying a house and then coming home to find some dude on your porch bitching about his ancestral native homelands and shit. What claim do those Mexicans specifically have to lands that their government surrendered to the US, and were compensated for?

Tired of being disrespected yet?
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top