Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 10
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 8:16:10 AM EDT
[#1]
I think theres going to be a lot of self evaluation on the drive home this evening. Some of you need to grow a thicker skin
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 8:16:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Honda Odyssey and Pilot
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 8:16:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Douche, checking in.

U MAD BRO?  
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 8:16:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Op said low end BMWs, your so right on with that.
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 8:17:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Subaru's
Priuses
Mini Coopers
Toyota FJ's
PT Cruisers

Sure I am missing a few more
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 8:18:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Loving all the Ram pictures..."Hey, someone say douche? Here's my truck!"

As if your picture tells us you're not a douche. How about giving us a reason you're not a douche...like you volunteer at the nursing home or you run a dog rescue, then hit us with the truck pics?

Just a pro-tip.

You are good shit, Swingset.
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 8:18:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have a Dodge and have owned several. Some of the comments made by a few really shows your level of IQ. If you don't want me to be a DBAG then don't cut me off and stay the hell out of my way. That means if your getting on the highway then merge in at highway speed. Don't cut me off because I'm going 60-70 mph and you want to merge in doing 30mph.

So you are admitting that you're (note correct grammar) a douchebag when the mood strikes you?

... but you want to blame other people for it?  Awesome.

If your cutting me off then that makes you the DBAG not me. The outcome of your actions makes me become a DBAG back at you. So not a DBAG unless provoked!

Read his post again... the red part.
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 8:19:00 AM EDT
[#8]
Screw you man, I rock Affliction.

Quoted:
Quoted:
Now don't take this as an incrimination of all owners of these vehicles, but I have to say based on personal observation, that a statistically higher than average number of douchebag drivers drive Ram trucks or low-end BMW cars.      

ya got to agree, and they also sport Tapout shirts.

Link Posted: 2/19/2013 8:19:02 AM EDT
[#9]
Its the same reason the FSA is expanding at such a fast rate, people only care about themselves. This is reflected in their driving. They don't care about using turn signals to change lanes, stop lights, tailgating, cutting across 3 lanes of traffic at the last minute, and don't care that their NASCAR wannabe lane jockeying really just slows everyone else down.

These drivers are everywhere, but I don't think there is a higher concentration in large urban areas just because there are more drivers. I think it is because there is a higher concentration of liberal self-centered people in urban areas.
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 8:19:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

anything with a stick on hood scoop and the stick on wal-mart "port holes"

My new neighbor has a really nice late 90's silverado that's all original. Washes it religiously and it's always clean. I noticed he put the port hole stick ons on the fenders last week. I said out loud in my best hank hill voice "that's a shame right there I tell ya what".
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 8:19:19 AM EDT
[#11]
Anything with this on the back window:

Link Posted: 2/19/2013 8:19:19 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 8:19:46 AM EDT
[#13]
I drive a Mazda 3.
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 8:20:47 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
IMO , dudes that drive convertible miatas and BMW roadsters---D-bagg!!!

They make Miatas that aren't convertibles?

And my experience with male Miata owners has been the exact opposite. They are generally friendly driving enthusiasts with a pretty thick skin.

i dont know if they make non covertible ones, i wouldnt look for one, and sure wouldnt call myself a driving enthusiast

Link Posted: 2/19/2013 8:21:02 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Anything BMW

Need a broader brush?

no, he's right

I see.  So you're having a problem affording one too.

Link Posted: 2/19/2013 8:22:37 AM EDT
[#16]
Do they make black truck nuts in XXL?  Wouldn't they look good placed right behind and just above the smaller set that obnoxious mofo installed himself?  Can't you just see the mofo grabbing at them trying to get them locked-on things off before more people see them?  Damn, that'd be rich......and perfectly apropos wouldn't it?
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 8:22:50 AM EDT
[#17]
Usually minivans with "GT" somewhere in the model designation.
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 8:23:17 AM EDT
[#18]
In on the butthurt.

But, but i'm not a douchebag! Here, let me argue with you on the interwebs to prove I'm not.

ETA: It's just a thread. I can start a "Everyone that own Magpul gear is a d-bag" and everyone can add all the funnies about magpul douches, but that doesn't make it true.
It's just jokes.
Have a tea and a muffin and cool out.
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 8:23:51 AM EDT
[#19]

/thread
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 8:25:42 AM EDT
[#20]
4 pages and no one said "jetta" yet?
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 8:26:04 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 8:26:25 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
IMO , dudes that drive convertible miatas and BMW roadsters---D-bagg!!!

They make Miatas that aren't convertibles?

And my experience with male Miata owners has been the exact opposite. They are generally friendly driving enthusiasts with a pretty thick skin.

This.

Most douchers drive vehicles that help them pose as badasses.

That's really hard to do in a car that many people call gay.
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 8:27:56 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have a Dodge and have owned several. Some of the comments made by a few really shows your level of IQ. If you don't want me to be a DBAG then don't cut me off and stay the hell out of my way. That means if your getting on the highway then merge in at highway speed. Don't cut me off because I'm going 60-70 mph and you want to merge in doing 30mph.

So you are admitting that you're (note correct grammar) a douchebag when the mood strikes you?

... but you want to blame other people for it?  Awesome.

If your cutting me off then that makes you the DBAG not me. The outcome of your actions makes me become a DBAG back at you. So not a DBAG unless provoked!

Read his post again... the red part.

I red it(get it). I'm typing on my phone at the airport and didn't catch the wrong pronunciation. I don't respond to all the grammar cops all that often. Some people really can't spell and some are just typing errors. Don't taze me!

Link Posted: 2/19/2013 8:29:15 AM EDT
[#24]

Only one I got - and its a dupe.
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 8:32:41 AM EDT
[#25]
Gotta agree with the avalanche, also any Lincoln, or Cadillac SUV.
Most folks who drive a pre-owned luxury car qualify.
Any diesel truck driver who has done a lift, exhaust, or chip.
I am sure there are a few BMW owners who are decent, but most I know are douches. If its a lease...it goes to 100%
Corvette drivers...almost universal.
Quad riders.
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 8:35:37 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Some of you need to grow a thicker skin

We're just playing the game. Someone throws the ball, you grab the bat and swing. It's all pretty harmless.

Link Posted: 2/19/2013 8:35:55 AM EDT
[#27]
here's what im getting from this thread: if you have a nice vehicle then you are a douche / if you have a shitbox you are not a douche

lol

Link Posted: 2/19/2013 8:38:16 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
here's what im getting from this thread: if you have a nice vehicle then you are a douche / if you have a shitbox you are not a douche

lol

So, Dodge Diesel or Avalanche?

Link Posted: 2/19/2013 8:38:16 AM EDT
[#29]
Neon

Used surp cop car

HHR

Calibre

Link Posted: 2/19/2013 8:39:37 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Subarus and Miata's

Especially Miatas with multiple wheel locks.
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 8:40:30 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Corvette's, old douches that think they are young because they drive a plastic car.

Really?

I've had three C-5's, and bought my first when I was 39.  No mid-life crisis, just a bit more mid-life disposable income.  No need to be a hater due to lack of discretionary income.

Did the vanity plates come with it or did you have to come up with the witty comments about your masculinity or your ability to afford a plastic car all by yourself?  And I have discretionary income!  
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 8:43:15 AM EDT
[#32]
Escalades no doubt about it. They surpassed the douche baggery of the H2 drivers years ago.
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 8:43:26 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 8:43:32 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Harleys.

Yep, especially the ones with loud pipes.
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 8:46:36 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Degree of douchebaggery is directly proportional to the loudness of the exhaust.

This is especially true if your vehicle has only 4 cylinders, ie Honda civics with high pitched exhaust and chrome tips

Or two wheels and two cylinders.
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 8:48:21 AM EDT
[#36]
Now that is a good looking truck.
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 8:50:14 AM EDT
[#37]
Corvette owners.

Most are crybabies when they get spanked in a drag race.
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 8:51:48 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Chevy Avalanche. Every. Fucking. Time.

Noticed the same with avalanches, always dbags.
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 8:59:15 AM EDT
[#39]
How the hell has this thread gone on this long without anyone mentioning TUNDRA drivers?  They are a pretty small percentage of the trucks driven around here, but every time I have someone riding my ass its a damn Tundra.
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 8:59:17 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Anything BMW

Need a broader brush?

no, he's right

I'm far from a douchebag driver, but people on the roads treat me like one (and are in turn douchebags themselves), because I drive a BMW...even though it's a clapped-out piece of shit 1993 318is.

Link Posted: 2/19/2013 9:03:08 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Rx8

gtfo. one of the best drivers cars ever made. plus its the anti prius
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 9:09:54 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
4 pages and no one said "jetta" yet?

Because Jetta drivers are usually well respected individuals of high moral character.
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 9:11:23 AM EDT
[#43]
Besides, WRX's and hooptie honda civics with coffee can mufflers, this.

I can tell you this, I fucking hate 'em.

NOTE TO DOUCHEBAGS: YOU ARE NOT DALE JR. OR RICKY BOBBY IF YOU DRIVE THIS HEAVY, SLOW, UGLY, FAMILY CAR NO MATTER HOW MUCH NASCAR YOU WATCH !
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 9:14:26 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Any vehicle with an "Obama Biden" or a "tolerance" bumper sticker.  The tolerance sticker is spelled with various religous symbols.  These clearly advertise that the owner of the vehicle is an enormous dbag.

Link Posted: 2/19/2013 9:15:34 AM EDT
[#45]
Dacia Sandero.

Driven typically by gray haired British classically trained pianists turned car show hosts, with no sense of direction and drive as slow as possible.
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 9:16:19 AM EDT
[#46]
Bright yellow trucks, usually Ram or Ford.
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 9:18:03 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
 Ya'll need to quit hate'n on folks and worry bout ya damn self, just because your broke or penny penching ass drives a minivan or Kia and it pisses you off.  Who really cares

people who talk like this and drive mid 90's jettas .......

Link Posted: 2/19/2013 9:18:22 AM EDT
[#48]
anything with an Obama sticker
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 9:19:29 AM EDT
[#49]
It doesn't matter what the vehicle is--if you replace the factory tail lights with those clear aftermaket tail light kits, you are a douchebag.
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 9:21:07 AM EDT
[#50]
How about being concerned with YOUR driving first?   Try not to piss people off on the road.  Use your turn signals and obey the laws of the road.  

Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top