Site Notices
Page / 423
Link Posted: 12/28/2019 9:43:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/28/2019 9:45:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Why?  That douche is no friend, under any circumstance.  He's the patron of one of these intolerable bills.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Friends in strange places?

I kind of want to talk to this guy now....

https://scontent.forf1-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/80729907_10151271593609980_8762698341516574720_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_eui2=AeEt7jXjQggo4c-xnvFHK4jYHYQrkUJ_Tz2jn3Nu4vJIZY5AfIBCrz8hvid7MwKZx80ai7xS_w_7PhEHK8JAysnXHX37n4C8OYfjVx6KJSv2gw&_nc_oc=AQmOTcayrsJRYeC6Lq64uNK_aVjnjCimjOKl4hbfujxim4TN7ANaUk-naxzAt-Yhkk4&_nc_ht=scontent.forf1-2.fna&oh=63050313442ce51b1f9fa14544fa2659&oe=5E719B0F
Why?  That douche is no friend, under any circumstance.  He's the patron of one of these intolerable bills.
"The Intolerable Bills"

I like it; sounds... familiar
Link Posted: 12/28/2019 9:47:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
That's fair enough. In short, if they want to help us, they have to set aside all their baggage for the day. Might be tough for them to do.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I 100% get that and would agree completely if it weren’t specifically Antifa. My concern and consternation is not that we don’t share ideologies - acceptance and defense of differing viewpoints, opinions, beliefs and outlooks is pretty much a huge part of being an American (also, life would be pretty boring otherwise).

it’s all well and good to stand together and fight for the 2A. The problem I have with it is when Antifa starts doing Antifa shit.

They undoubtedly will.  I don’t think being associated with masked bike lock throwing hooligans that look for and have a documented history of taking any opportunity to start shit would be beneficial to the cause.  We’d be painted as fringe right along with them and the message we are trying to send would be tarnished.
That's fair enough. In short, if they want to help us, they have to set aside all their baggage for the day. Might be tough for them to do.
Agreed
Link Posted: 12/28/2019 9:47:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Nah, I bet an NRA activist arrived who was so polite & well-dressed, the politician lost all sense of free will and did the guy's bidding.
View Quote
Probably so.
Link Posted: 12/28/2019 9:47:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
That's an interesting idea. Clear out all of the ATMs.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Everyone that comes in from out of town should grab cash while in the city. I think a couple mil in cash leaving the city over the weekend would send a message.
Not the greatest OPSEC, for those who value such things...but what the hell, we're all on a 'sedition watch list' already, so fuck it all
Link Posted: 12/28/2019 9:48:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Probably they will paint the patriots out to be fringe regardless of their association with Antifa.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

it’s all well and good to stand together and fight for the 2A. The problem I have with it is when Antifa starts doing Antifa shit.

They undoubtedly will.  I don’t think being associated with masked bike lock throwing hooligans that look for and have a documented history of taking any opportunity to start shit would be beneficial to the cause.  We’d be painted as fringe right along with them and the message we are trying to send would be tarnished.
Probably they will paint the patriots out to be fringe regardless of their association with Antifa.
Inevitably.  Just don’t need to give them more ammunition to do it with.  Judged by the company you keep, and all that.
Link Posted: 12/28/2019 9:49:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
As a minimum, he needs to fire whatever staff person advised him to advance that bill.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
That cock polisher needs primaried as a lesson and warning to others.
He did the right thing.  If legislators decide there's no forgiveness, they may as well vote their principles, and we're not going to like that.  It's probably not also wise to can a generally reliable incumbent, not least after all of the supposedly safe GOP seats that the Democrats scooped up.
As a minimum, he needs to fire whatever staff person advised him to advance that bill.
Or find one to pin it on.
Link Posted: 12/28/2019 9:49:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I 100% get that and would agree completely if it weren’t specifically Antifa. My concern and consternation is not that we don’t share ideologies - acceptance and defense of differing viewpoints, opinions, beliefs and outlooks is pretty much a huge part of being an American (also, life would be pretty boring otherwise).

I know that I'll be insisting everyone around me focus on the issue of the day (it's gun rights & opposing these bills, btw) and keeping mum on whatever other special issues or hobbies they have.  We've all gotta keep eachother on-point.
Link Posted: 12/28/2019 9:56:10 PM EDT
[#9]
It seems like there should be a call out to all NOVA folks to stop by and pay the nice lady a visit....
Link Posted: 12/28/2019 10:14:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Not the greatest OPSEC, for those who value such things...but what the hell, we're all on a 'sedition watch list' already, so fuck it all
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Everyone that comes in from out of town should grab cash while in the city. I think a couple mil in cash leaving the city over the weekend would send a message.
Not sure if this would work, but how about M/O's, postal M/O's, and/or bank checks made out to yourself, and raid banks and P-O's.
Link Posted: 12/28/2019 10:14:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
How many people does it take to pull that maneuver? Sounds like a minimum of a dozen or more, preferably 20. And it would depend on an open field, no solid lines, yes?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Basically the de-arrest part happens after a few hours of teaching a mass of people to move in unison and under direction, and it essentially involves mobbing people in front of the target as blockers while folks around/behind grab the limbs and trunk and almost crowdsurf the target deeper into the pack; after a bit of training it becomes rather smooth, and as well as obvious to the more discerning that it’s a technique with many different applications.

They presented it as a way to protect activists from violent skinheads, but the instructors were very clearly modeling LE snatch teams.
How many people does it take to pull that maneuver? Sounds like a minimum of a dozen or more, preferably 20. And it would depend on an open field, no solid lines, yes?
There was probably 150 people at this particular training event, I’m not really sure of the minimum but I would think closer to 50 or so in the crowd, with maybe 20-25 actually directly involved in the process. You want more people around you, because that’s more of an incentive for cops to not press the issue.

Lefties unfortunately rarely have a problem turning out numbers, and that’s because they have built the infrastructure and organization to do it.

I don’t think it needs an open field as much as an ability to keep a pack of folks in close proximity.
Link Posted: 12/28/2019 10:14:56 PM EDT
[#12]
@ben

Guys I don’t remember which thread it came up, but someone mentioned buying pocket constitutions and I volunteered to purchase them. Well 200 arrived today.
I can start distributing bundles to folks here in NOVA, then they can distribute to more people at Richmond.

I’m open to suggestions. Maybe we send one to each of the commie delegates and highlight sections they don’t get.

What do y’all want to do?

Link Posted: 12/28/2019 10:17:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Outstanding.
Link Posted: 12/28/2019 10:24:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Is that a cock n' balls latte featured in her ad?
Link Posted: 12/28/2019 10:32:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote
It would take a Marine to point that out.
Link Posted: 12/28/2019 10:33:10 PM EDT
[#16]
Would someone please go to this?  Preferably someone articulate enough to convey the severity of the consequences of their intended actions without coming off as a straight loon?

I am unfortunately out of state...
Link Posted: 12/28/2019 10:39:16 PM EDT
[#17]
Never mind.
Link Posted: 12/28/2019 10:40:19 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Well, what the hell is the point of the 20th then? Why not do the rally on the 4th or 5th since those are weekend days?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If 30,000 people show up armed, and they still pass unconstitutional laws.... well COC and all that but I think there's valid reasons people are starting to think about this.
If I'm not mistaken the unconstitutional laws will have been already passed when the 30,000 arrive. Not yet enforced at that time. Passed on Jan8, go into effect on july 2.
Well, what the hell is the point of the 20th then? Why not do the rally on the 4th or 5th since those are weekend days?
The rally was built around lobby day.   That date determined the rally.
Link Posted: 12/28/2019 10:55:03 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote
I'd think at least 20 to have a high chance of success..  A dozen for blockers.  And 8 for the withdrawal team.
Link Posted: 12/28/2019 11:05:35 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Would someone please go to this?  Preferably someone articulate enough to convey the severity of the consequences of their intended actions without coming off as a straight loon?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Isn't that the good professor's area? @DK-Prof
Link Posted: 12/28/2019 11:27:06 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
@ben

Guys I don’t remember which thread it came up, but someone mentioned buying pocket constitutions and I volunteered to purchase them. Well 200 arrived today.
I can start distributing bundles to folks here in NOVA, then they can distribute to more people at Richmond.

I’m open to suggestions. Maybe we send one to each of the commie delegates and highlight sections they don’t get.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/289253/E78A3998-B996-460D-8CA4-B2BD37E9ABF8-1212057.jpg
View Quote
@felrom sends those to arfcommers who want them sometimes. He might have ideas on the flip side of it.
Link Posted: 12/28/2019 11:29:54 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Your levity is good. It relieves tension, and the fear of death."
Link Posted: 12/28/2019 11:33:59 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote
I’ll actually be in the area and was considering stopping by anyway to do some recon, put an ear to the rail and possibly engage in some (diplomatic) discourse and airing of concerns.

Reality betrays my online persona in that when I’m in “work mode”, I can be quite charming, persuasive and diplomatic
Link Posted: 12/28/2019 11:38:32 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
@ben

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/289253/E78A3998-B996-460D-8CA4-B2BD37E9ABF8-1212057.jpg
View Quote
That is fantastic!

Would there be interest in small American and Virginia flags as well? Something like 4”x6” versions of these to hand out?
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/28/2019 11:44:29 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's a gift.
Link Posted: 12/28/2019 11:49:12 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
That is fantastic!

Would there be interest in small American and Virginia flags as well? Something like 4”x6” versions of these to hand out?
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/503720/FC835016-7A7D-40B6-927A-A6D61236B499_jpeg-1212179.JPGhttps://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/503720/0D93C6A9-F384-4FF9-937F-779FCF1AA3EE_jpeg-1212185.JPG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
@ben

That is fantastic!

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/503720/FC835016-7A7D-40B6-927A-A6D61236B499_jpeg-1212179.JPGhttps://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/503720/0D93C6A9-F384-4FF9-937F-779FCF1AA3EE_jpeg-1212185.JPG
We could stick them on our helmets

VA and Gadsden would be nice. One on each side lol.
Link Posted: 12/28/2019 11:50:59 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Not sure if this would work, but how about M/O's, postal M/O's, and/or bank checks made out to yourself, and raid banks and P-O's.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nah, still just as much a footprint (especially when seen as part of an obvious pattern), plus you have to sign/show ID to claim those checks.

I have a funny story about cashing postal MO's; I once bought a ~900$ MO to pay for a gun item using my debit card, minutes later the seller flaked on me while I was still in the parking lot.  I found that the USPS was unable to cash the MO they had just sold me, due to only having like 200$ in cash on hand and no way to access electronic funds (not sure why the cashier told me all this, but whatever).  A true microcosm of federal fiscal policy

Guys, do be careful when considering stuff like this; orchestrating a bank or ATM-run is likely considered terrorism, or at the very least probably violates some FTC felony somewhere.  To think that the FBI/etc won't follow up with the participants afterward when the evidence is there, is a poor plan.  I will avoid taking my car or cellphone to Virginny for that reason; I have no plans to make trouble or participate in trouble, but I also don't want feds sniffing around my back door simply because I left them a trail of bread crumbs to follow.

Orchestrating a mass-outage of Mountain Dew or peanut M&Ms would be a lot less risky, and a lot more tasty
Link Posted: 12/28/2019 11:58:06 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
That is fantastic!

Would there be interest in small American and Virginia flags as well? Something like 4"x6" versions of these to hand out?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
@ben

Guys I don't remember which thread it came up, but someone mentioned buying pocket constitutions and I volunteered to purchase them. Well 200 arrived today.

I'm open to suggestions. Maybe we send one to each of the commie delegates and highlight sections they don't get.

What do y'all want to do?

That is fantastic!

Would there be interest in small American and Virginia flags as well? Something like 4"x6" versions of these to hand out?
People could also stick them in their rifle barrels, in lieu of flowers (since the dirty hippies already claimed that idea) - it will make it clear to everyone that we are Patriots, and (on the psychological/social engineering side) it will also encourage people to keep their rifles slung, and carry them chamber empty or at least make extra sure they don't have an ND.
Link Posted: 12/29/2019 12:02:25 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
@ben

View Quote
Great job, all you guys; may there be more swag to be had at Lobby Day than a full week of SHOT Show combined

Business cards (sanitized ones with a protonmail email address, naturally) are also a really good idea for quickly exchanging contact info.
Link Posted: 12/29/2019 12:04:01 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thats Junior High school shenanigans.  How about we stay focused on the core issue and not be distracted by playing petty games?
Link Posted: 12/29/2019 12:24:40 AM EDT
[#31]
Please excuse my dumb question but now I'm a bit confused.  If 91% of Virginia counties all telling the capitol to stick it, HTF did Va get a Dem controlled gov't?
Link Posted: 12/29/2019 12:25:35 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Please excuse my dumb question but now I'm a bit confused.  If 91% of Virginia counties all telling the capitol to stick it, HTF did Va get a Dem controlled gov't?
View Quote
Land doesn't vote.  1 county can control a state.
Link Posted: 12/29/2019 12:29:12 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yeah, most people don't vote based on my experience in VA.  Not unlike the rest of the country I guess.

We need the EC for state level elections based on county.
Link Posted: 12/29/2019 12:30:39 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
One county can change federal elections but it should not be the case in state gov't. It's not that way in Tenn at least.
Link Posted: 12/29/2019 12:37:58 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote
That, with a side of apathy.
Link Posted: 12/29/2019 12:39:36 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
One county can change federal elections but it should not be the case in state gov't. It's not that way in Tenn at least.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I was wondering about that as well.

Our cities are heavily populated and heavily democrat, yet our legislature is roughly 5:1 R:D in the senate and 3:1 R:D in the house.
Link Posted: 12/29/2019 12:43:56 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Our cities are heavily populated and heavily democrat, yet our legislature is roughly 5:1 R:D in the senate and 3:1 R:D in the house.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Was reading an article yesterday where a WW2 vet that died in 2014 was just registered to vote in Va.  Must be some shenanigans going on in that state.
I'll stop because I don't want to derail this thread but I'm truly curious if someone knows the answer.  Memphis and Nashville would dominate our state but are in fact in the minority in our state legislature.
Link Posted: 12/29/2019 12:45:31 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

This. Very much this.

Too many people make empty threats.

It is not until they did out that they and their loved ones REALLY ARE in grace danger that they smarten up.

The real question is not how many people show up but how far Virginians are REALLY willing to go.
View Quote
Maybe if multiple rallies were to occur on the 20th. One big one at the Capitol, lots of smaller but equally serious ones at certain delegates' and senators' houses. That would lead to some interesting texts/phone calls from wives etc in the middle of everything going on downtown.
Link Posted: 12/29/2019 12:49:40 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Look at Crook county in IL.   It happens.
Link Posted: 12/29/2019 12:50:43 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Was reading an article yesterday where a WW2 vet that died in 2014 was just registered to vote in Va.  Must be some shenanigans going on in that state.
I'll stop because I don't want to derail this thread but I'm truly curious if someone knows the answer.  Memphis and Nashville would dominate our state but are in fact in the minority in our state legislature.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If the situation ever changes, we're going to be more fucked than Virginia.
Link Posted: 12/29/2019 12:59:21 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
@ben

View Quote
I have my copy still from my WOCS graduation, apparently you never lose it.

As it should be.
Link Posted: 12/29/2019 1:10:51 AM EDT
[#42]
Remember what another Virginian said a long time ago.....

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government" - T. Jefferson
Link Posted: 12/29/2019 1:16:25 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Maybe if multiple rallies were to occur on the 20th. One big one at the Capitol, lots of smaller but equally serious ones at certain delegates' and senators' houses. That would lead to some interesting texts/phone calls from wives etc in the middle of everything going on downtown.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This. Very much this.

It is not until they did out that they and their loved ones REALLY ARE in grace danger that they smarten up.

The real question is not how many people show up but how far Virginians are REALLY willing to go.
Sadly enough, it is most likely going to take more than this to make this bullshit go away for any length of time.

The truth is that what it will take in the long run is complete and total fear on the part of our elected official to the point where they fear for their very lives and the lives of their loved ones if they even bring the subject up.

Actually this really is an interesting idea.

50 or so armed people outside their home while their spouse in in Richmond will at least let them understand that this isn't business. It's personal.
Link Posted: 12/29/2019 1:23:52 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Sadly enough, it is most likely going to take more than this to make this bullshit go away for any length of time.

The truth is that what it will take in the long run is complete and total fear on the part of our elected official to the point where they fear for their very lives and the lives of their loved ones if they even bring the subject up.

50 or so armed people outside their home while their spouse in in Richmond will at least let them understand that this isn't business. It's personal.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This. Very much this.

That’s kinda what we’re going for in 1/20, isn’t it? - The  business suited, smooth talking lobbying types telling our “elected” legistlstors:  deal with us, or deal with them (while nodding over their shoulder towards the 20k+ heavily armed, IBA equipped, otherwise law abiding and socially adept patriots that are seething at the prospect of being turned into felons with the stroke of a pen?

I don’t know if we should have a Mexican standoff with frightened women and children just yet though.  I’d suggest we keep it focused on the pols at this point...
Link Posted: 12/29/2019 1:25:19 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote
As much as I like that idea it sounds like a very good way to have a SWAT team called in on you.
Link Posted: 12/29/2019 1:26:08 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Was reading an article yesterday where a WW2 vet that died in 2014 was just registered to vote in Va. Must be some shenanigans going on in that state.

Sooner or later shit like this will get out and it will get to the point where no matter who wins the people will consider the elections to be illegitimate, period.

As for Hillary actually winning the LEGITIMATE popular vote I seriously question that. I wonder how many dead people, illegals and other non citizens were counted. A lot more than you would ever know.

Obama himself said in 2016 to illegals and non citizens that nobody would do anything to an illegal, what have you that voted. This was a serving president trying to undermine a legitimate election. He should have been hauled out and beaten by an angry mob for that.

The whole system is rotten dirty and needs a complete overhaul.
Link Posted: 12/29/2019 1:29:10 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
As much as I like that idea it sounds like a very good way to have a SWAT team called in on you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's a given. They are not going to fire unless there is an actual overt act, though.
Link Posted: 12/29/2019 1:43:58 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
The solution is a constitutional amendment that automatically expires EVERY law, regulation, and order of FedGov 16 years after its enactment. If a law is worth keeping, it will pass again. If it's questionable, than maybe it just goes away. This would also distract Congress from creating new problems.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrNWiTLYr9E

Constitutional audit needs to take place. All unconstitutional laws need to be stricken, and those who put them in place, dealt with harshly.
No such thing exists.

Our courts operate on a case by case basis.
A party with 'standing' (can show damages) must bring the case forward.
I've been coming around to view that aspect of our constitution as a design flaw that benefits the system & the de facto status quo.  The financial barrier that must be overcome to be able to pursue recourse is nearly insurmountable for the individual (save a select few), being practical only through class action strategies, if even.  Meanwhile, those in govt have virtually unlimited resources with which to push their agenda(s) & suppress challenges to them.  There is no personal consequence or downside for them for blatantly violating the law.  The framers were rather naive, I think, to assume that govt - specifically, its actors - would maintain themselves beholden to, & restrained by the law.  There should have been mechanisms in place to mitigate the chances of unconstitutional laws from becoming fixed in the legal framework & maintained by stare decisis.  Judicial oversight is subject to political theater.  The corrective mechanisms aren't working as intended.  The notion of a republic is being voided by mob rule & money, & the constitutional checks & balances are being rendered irrelevant.

Power always corrupts, & absolute power corrupts absolutely.  Over & over again.
The solution is a constitutional amendment that automatically expires EVERY law, regulation, and order of FedGov 16 years after its enactment. If a law is worth keeping, it will pass again. If it's questionable, than maybe it just goes away. This would also distract Congress from creating new problems.
And maybe murder would occasionally become briefly legal as a political game of chicken
Link Posted: 12/29/2019 1:47:18 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Add in gerrymandering and a helping of voter fraud too.
Link Posted: 12/29/2019 1:48:01 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
And maybe murder would occasionally become briefly legal as a political game of chicken
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrNWiTLYr9E

Constitutional audit needs to take place. All unconstitutional laws need to be stricken, and those who put them in place, dealt with harshly.
No such thing exists.

Our courts operate on a case by case basis.
A party with 'standing' (can show damages) must bring the case forward.
I've been coming around to view that aspect of our constitution as a design flaw that benefits the system & the de facto status quo.  The financial barrier that must be overcome to be able to pursue recourse is nearly insurmountable for the individual (save a select few), being practical only through class action strategies, if even.  Meanwhile, those in govt have virtually unlimited resources with which to push their agenda(s) & suppress challenges to them.  There is no personal consequence or downside for them for blatantly violating the law.  The framers were rather naive, I think, to assume that govt - specifically, its actors - would maintain themselves beholden to, & restrained by the law.  There should have been mechanisms in place to mitigate the chances of unconstitutional laws from becoming fixed in the legal framework & maintained by stare decisis.  Judicial oversight is subject to political theater.  The corrective mechanisms aren't working as intended.  The notion of a republic is being voided by mob rule & money, & the constitutional checks & balances are being rendered irrelevant.

Power always corrupts, & absolute power corrupts absolutely.  Over & over again.
I know it’s wrong on many levels, but this literally made me LOL.
Page / 423
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top