Page / 9
Link Posted: 6/2/2015 3:51:24 PM EDT
[#1]
lol
Link Posted: 6/2/2015 3:54:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Cite to that MC being a criminal organization?

Were they at the shooting in Waco?
View Quote

Did the Waco police have articulable reason to arrest nearly every member present? Is being in the vicinity while someone you are tangentially associated with breaks a law, good enough PC to mass-arrest people and hold them on $1M bail?

That's why the city need it's collective ass handed to it in court for civil rights violations, unless they had PC for every arrest. By holding them on such outrageous bail, they're just compounding it.

ETA: Apparently some Feds were there too so we'll add them to the mix, so the Waco boys don't feel like they're being picked on.
Link Posted: 6/2/2015 3:56:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
GUYS-ALLOW ME TO TAKE A MOMENT AND REMIND EVERYONE THAT THE FEDS WERE INVOLVED AND PRESENT WHEN THIS ALL WENT DOWN. DONT ALLOW THE MEDIA TO DICTATE THE NARRATIVE BY THROWING IT ALL ON WACO PD AND A CROOKED PROSECUTORS OFFICE.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/2/2015 3:56:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Did the Waco police have articulable reason to arrest nearly every member present? Is being in the vicinity while someone you are tangentially associated with breaks a law, good enough PC to mass-arrest people and hold them on $1M bail?

That's why the city need it's collective ass handed to it in court for civil rights violations, unless they had PC for every arrest. By holding them on such outrageous bail, they're just compounding it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes they did.  Also, every one of them was magistrated by a judge and sufficient reason to uphold that arrest was determined.  No gold fringe was involved.
Link Posted: 6/2/2015 3:57:03 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/2/2015 3:58:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
GUYS-ALLOW ME TO TAKE A MOMENT AND REMIND EVERYONE THAT THE FEDS WERE INVOLVED AND PRESENT WHEN THIS ALL WENT DOWN. DONT ALLOW THE MEDIA TO DICTATE THE NARRATIVE BY THROWING IT ALL ON WACO PD AND A CROOKED PROSECUTORS OFFICE.
View Quote

I don't have enough tinfoil wrap that post.
Link Posted: 6/2/2015 3:59:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

The majority of those arrested are not members of outlaw clubs. There is a difference between a 1%er MC and a regular MC or RC.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Everybody in this thread keeps shouting OUTLAW BIKERS, 1%ers, and such. The facts are that this was a Confederation of Clubs meeting in which the majority of the participants are NOT outlaw 1% clubs. Two outlaw clubs showed up and started trouble. Confederation of Clubs is a political organization that seeks to promote motorcyclists' rights and motorcycling safety made up of mom and pop riding clubs where it really is about the bikes and the brotherhood, NOT running crank across the Mexican border.

For a moment, imagine a huge gun rights rally. Imagine a n'erdowell or two shoots a couple of guys. Imagine the police security shooting more people and then arresting ALL atendees of the rally and holding them on $1m bail.

Or, imagine a peaceful protest rally where a black youth was killed (right or wrong) by police. Imagine a trouble maker opening fire killing a couple of people. Imagine the police shooting more people and arresting ALL attendees of the protest and holding them on $1m bail.

That kind of shit does not fly in America. The police, even if they were justified in shooting some people, overreached and violated civil rights by arresting EVERYBODY on the scene with a vest on and then holding them with a ridiculous bail amount.

When you are part of a criminal organization and identify with one at the scene of a crime you will probably be arrested.

The majority of those arrested are not members of outlaw clubs. There is a difference between a 1%er MC and a regular MC or RC.

No one was arrested for beloing to a club. They were arrested for engaging in organized criminal activity.   A riddle for you.  aIf six different clubs were present according to all the blogs, why were just members of two arrested?  The answer is that they were the  two clubs engaged in organized criminal activity.
Link Posted: 6/2/2015 3:59:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I have suspected since this happened that one of the cops was trigger happy or just had poor trigger discipline. They seem to have a tendency to all open up if one shoots.  There appears to be a lot of backtracking going on. This is an interesting read on the subject.        http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2015/05/27/waco-twin-peaks-shooting-the-crossfire/
View Quote

Conservativetreehouse is  whackadoodle bullshit conspiracy site FWIW
Link Posted: 6/2/2015 4:02:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

I heard that CTU was on-scene.
Link Posted: 6/2/2015 4:03:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/2/2015 4:04:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/2/2015 4:06:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Yes they did.  Also, every one of them was magistrated by a judge and sufficient reason to uphold that arrest was determined.  No gold fringe was involved.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, I'm sure you'll understand if I don't take your word on anything related to LEO.

You're about the worst of the worst for LEO excuse makers that I've seen around here. I don't think I've ever seen you admit police have made a mistake.
Link Posted: 6/2/2015 4:08:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

If you are a member of a criminal organization and you were present for a crime you can be arrested.

My thoughts and questions on this are:
How many people were arrested that were not part of a criminal MC group or a sub group of a criminal MC group?
If their MC group was not part of a criminal one why would they want to be around one that is?
Wouldn't it make sense to not be around trouble?
Is the Govt going to come in with RICO charges?
How long is it going to take for that agency and area to determine which MC groups were involved and which were not?
What charges have they used on people so far?

I don't know much about what is going on down there. I haven't followed the original thread so I am late to the game.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you are a member of a criminal organization and you were present for a crime you can be arrested.

How many people were arrested that were not part of a criminal MC group or a sub group of a criminal MC group?
If their MC group was not part of a criminal one why would they want to be around one that is?
How long is it going to take for that agency and area to determine which MC groups were involved and which were not?

I don't know much about what is going on down there. I haven't followed the original thread so I am late to the game.

I bet the prosecutors are appreciative of their cute little vests with handy identifiers, rank, etc., including sweet little symbols announcing they are part of the small minority of bikers who consider themselves criminals.
Link Posted: 6/2/2015 4:09:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Yeah, I'm sure you'll understand if I don't take your word on anything related to LEO.

You're about the worst of the worst for LEO excuse makers that I've seen around here. I don't think I've ever seen you admit police have made a mistake.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Then you are not looking very hard, but then again, that's those blinders you so eagerly wear.
Link Posted: 6/2/2015 4:09:23 PM EDT
[#15]
FWIW that story is about as legit or reputable as the conspiracy bullshit the biker wannabes are posting. Its just a story, nothing more.

Link Posted: 6/2/2015 4:10:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I bet the prosecutors are appreciative of their cute little vests with handy identifiers, rank, etc., including sweet little symbols announcing they are part of the small minority of bikers who consider themselves criminals.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, it was quite fun going thru all the news pics and seeing  who was who in the  organization.  Going to be lots of  open spots in the gang  now.
Link Posted: 6/2/2015 4:11:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 6/2/2015 4:11:55 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You must not have yet met our resident killdozer operator.
Link Posted: 6/2/2015 4:12:55 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

What's your point?  Those guys are idiots too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Everybody in this thread keeps shouting OUTLAW BIKERS, 1%ers, and such. The facts are that this was a Confederation of Clubs meeting in which the majority of the participants are NOT outlaw 1% clubs. Two outlaw clubs showed up and started trouble. Confederation of Clubs is a political organization that seeks to promote motorcyclists' rights and motorcycling safety made up of mom and pop riding clubs where it really is about the bikes and the brotherhood, NOT running crank across the Mexican border.

For a moment, imagine a huge gun rights rally. Imagine a n'erdowell or two shoots a couple of guys. Imagine the police security shooting more people and then arresting ALL atendees of the rally and holding them on $1m bail.

Or, imagine a peaceful protest rally where a black youth was killed (right or wrong) by police. Imagine a trouble maker opening fire killing a couple of people. Imagine the police shooting more people and arresting ALL attendees of the protest and holding them on $1m bail.

That kind of shit does not fly in America. The police, even if they were justified in shooting some people, overreached and violated civil rights by arresting EVERYBODY on the scene with a vest on and then holding them with a ridiculous bail amount.

When you are part of a criminal organization and identify with one at the scene of a crime you will probably be arrested.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v321/Keystone1/Blue%20Knights/1bk6.jpg

What's your point?  Those guys are idiots too.

You know it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've been around several of those guys from the Chicago area. They like to come up to the area where I live once or twice a year.
To be honest with you I'd rather deal with the Outlaws, and some other 1% groups than with the Blue Knights.
They seem to be bigger assholes than the 1%ers do.

This is coming from a 60 year old guy that has been riding since I was 14.
I actually have no use for either group.
Just stating that the difference between those two groups is minimal, at best.
Oh except that the one group is current or retired LEO's.

I ride alone or with a couple of friends.
Link Posted: 6/2/2015 4:13:21 PM EDT
[#20]
JIA is more level headed then me I try and try and no one will call me a bastard
Link Posted: 6/2/2015 4:15:08 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 6/2/2015 4:15:41 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

It's because your avatar is too cute.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
JIA is more level headed then me I try and try and no one will call me a bastard

It's because your avatar is too cute.

DAMN YOU XCR!
Link Posted: 6/2/2015 4:17:56 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Right but are all symbols known? Are all MC groups known? Are all colors known?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Right but are all symbols known? Are all MC groups known? Are all colors known?

I'm sure the government has spent more time compiling information, and inserting undercover guys, in MCs than they have non-white gangs and actual terrorist groups combined.  Though to be fair, I'm sure undercover biker is always preferable to undercover terrorist, or undercover ms13 when it comes time to get volunteers.  Let's see, drink, grow a beard and get a Harley?  Or pray to Mecca 5x per day / get head cut off?
Link Posted: 6/2/2015 4:22:26 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I'm sure the government has spent more time compiling information, and inserting undercover guys, in MCs than they have non-white gangs and actual terrorist groups combined.
View Quote

Don't have to.  The Bandidos themselves  print out an orientation booklet for new prospects.
Link Posted: 6/2/2015 4:37:10 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 6/2/2015 5:23:54 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

http://www.wacotrib.com/news/courts_and_trials/prosecutor-dispute-uncovers-alleged-deal-to-bury-dwi-cases/article_d316320a-0cb3-560e-aa97-de30364154a9.html
Link Posted: 6/2/2015 5:31:50 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

So I am guessing no cite's?
View All Quotes

Link Posted: 6/2/2015 5:32:30 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 6/2/2015 6:38:55 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

No one was arrested for beloing to a club. They were arrested for engaging in organized criminal activity.   A riddle for you.  aIf six different clubs were present according to all the blogs, why were just members of two arrested?  The answer is that they were the  two clubs engaged in organized criminal activity.
View Quote

That is 100% false. And being from Austin, you should've seen it on the news. Three members of ViseGrip MC were arrested and held on $1m bail. ViseGrip is a club of guys that is based on their love of antique motorcycles. They are NOT a 1%er outlaw MC nor are they affiliated with any 1%er outlaw MC. I know two of those guys personally. They were arrested for being at a Confederation of Clubs meeting with vests on after a shooting happened. Their lives have been ruined from loss of income while in jail for doing nothing along with mounting legal bills. They are currently out on reduced bail as of a few days ago.
Link Posted: 6/2/2015 6:47:26 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
That is 100% false. And being from Austin, you should've seen it on the news. Three members of ViseGrip MC were arrested and held on $1m bail. ViseGrip is a club of guys that is based on their love of antique motorcycles. They are NOT a 1%er outlaw MC nor are they affiliated with any 1%er outlaw MC. I know two of those guys personally. They were arrested for being at a Confederation of Clubs meeting with vests on after a shooting happened. Their lives have been ruined from loss of income while in jail for doing nothing along with mounting legal bills. They are currently out on reduced bail as of a few days ago.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

What about all of the bikers wearing colors that were released after the shooting and not charged?
Link Posted: 6/2/2015 6:57:45 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

What about all of the bikers wearing colors that were released after the shooting and not charged?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cite? And what about them if that were true? They arrested 170 people and held them on $1million bail, most of which had no criminal record. Firefighters and family men. The ViseGrip guys are NOT a 1%er outlaw club and are NOT affiliated with a 1%er outlaw club. They are a club centered around building and riding 70 year old knuckleheads and panheads. You seriously think everybody they arrested and held on such high bail were Bandidos or Cossacks?
Link Posted: 6/2/2015 7:08:02 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Cite? And what about them if that were true? They arrested 170 people and held them on $1million bail, most of which had no criminal record. Firefighters and family men. The ViseGrip guys are NOT a 1%er outlaw club and are NOT affiliated with a 1%er outlaw club. They are a club centered around building and riding 70 year old knuckleheads and panheads. You seriously think everybody they arrested and held on such high bail were Bandidos or Cossacks?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Really, they arrested 170 people? Mass arrests are never good for the city coffer. Keeping them in jail for a prolong time is asking defense lawyers to rape the city dry. No wonder they are nervous.

Link Posted: 6/2/2015 7:10:31 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Really, they arrested 170 people? Mass arrests are never good for the city coffer. Keeping them in jail for a prolong time is asking defense lawyers to rape the city dry. No wonder they are nervous
View Quote

Who is nervous?
Link Posted: 6/2/2015 7:11:33 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Were they part of the altercation? Lot of different things one might get arrested for in that shitshow.
Link Posted: 6/2/2015 7:13:35 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Were they part of the altercation? Lot of different things one might get arrested for in that shitshow.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not these dudes.
Link Posted: 6/2/2015 7:31:54 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Not these dudes.
View Quote

Honest question: how do you know? Have you seen their charging documents? Do you have any evidence to base that belief upon?
Link Posted: 6/2/2015 7:32:09 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The Boozefighters were detained and then released (approx. 68 people).  Counting Mom and Pop groups there were 9 patched organizations at the restaurant.
Link Posted: 6/2/2015 7:42:41 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Honest question: how do you know? Have you seen their charging documents? Do you have any evidence to base that belief upon?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not these dudes.

Yeah, I know them personally.
Link Posted: 6/2/2015 7:44:54 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

The Boozefighters were detained and then released (approx. 68 people).  Counting Mom and Pop groups there were 9 patched organizations at the restaurant.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So only Boozefighters were released without arrest? How many of the 9 patched clubs were "criminal organizations" outlaw 1% clubs? Lots of people arrested and held on $1million bail that were NOT Bandidos or Coassacks.
Link Posted: 6/2/2015 8:01:55 PM EDT
[#42]
No one was arrested without a review from a magistrate and warrant issued. The police didn't arrest anyone they conducted the investigation and then presented the information to the magistrate who issued the warrant.

You do understand that EVERYONE was interviewed before any arrests were made, right?

Internet hysteria is just that, hysteria.

Link Posted: 6/2/2015 8:48:50 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
No one was arrested without a review from a magistrate and warrant issued. The police didn't arrest anyone they conducted the investigation and then presented the information to the magistrate who issued the warrant.

You do understand that EVERYONE was interviewed before any arrests were made, right?

View Quote

Hard to believe 170 people were dumb enough to have incriminated themselves leading to a charge of "organized crime" with a $1million bail. Seriously.

Have you EVER seen 170 people arrested at once? Have you ever seen 170 people arrested at once with a million dollar bail?

I told you, I know two (of three arrested) guys personally that their only crime was the love of antique motorcycles and motorcyclists' rights and were no way affiliated with outlaw type stuff, fighting, or murder that sat in jail for weeks with a million dollar bond that was eventually reduced to $25,000. So what changed from the initial interview and magistrate warrant????????

Something is fishy. I'm sure a gang fight went down that day. I'm sure some gang members murdered some people that day. I'm sure the police shot some people accidentally and/or on purpose that day. I'm sure it was not a "police setup" or any other such nonsense that day. I'm sure the police responded to a violent situation the best they could that day. And whether you will admit it or not, I'M SURE that not everybody arrested that day and given a million dollar bond were involved in organized crime.

Link Posted: 6/2/2015 8:56:23 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I WRITE ONLY TO EXPRESS ADMIRATION FOR YOUR STYLE AND TO REQUEST ACCEPTANCE AS A COOL GUY OR MAYBE HANGER-ON. I OFFER THIS POST AS PROOF OF QUALIFICATION.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
IF I TYPE IN CAPS IT OVERCOMES THE LACK OF LEGITIMACY.

ITS ALSO CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

I WRITE ONLY TO EXPRESS ADMIRATION FOR YOUR STYLE AND TO REQUEST ACCEPTANCE AS A COOL GUY OR MAYBE HANGER-ON. I OFFER THIS POST AS PROOF OF QUALIFICATION.

Link Posted: 6/2/2015 9:01:52 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

Really? I have yet to see that description in any of the reported information. And, exactly how would the cops have presented information on 250+ people within the span of a few minutes? They were arrested first, then processed. It could not have been otherwise.

This is why they are so nervous - they know that there's dozens of skilled lawyers who will eat their lunch and cost the local population millions in payouts.
Link Posted: 6/2/2015 9:04:24 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 6/2/2015 9:05:04 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Really? I have yet to see that description in any of the reported information. And, exactly how would the cops have presented information on 250+ people within the span of a few minutes? They were arrested first, then processed. It could not have been otherwise.

This is why they are so nervous - they know that there's dozens of skilled lawyers who will eat their lunch and cost the local population millions in payouts.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This, Exactly this. They arrested first, set high bond, in order to sort it out later. Civil rights were violated.
Link Posted: 6/2/2015 9:08:19 PM EDT
[#48]
Where did gene go?  Disappeared awfully quick.  

Oh, never mind, looks like his sidecar life partner is picking up the slack.  
Link Posted: 6/2/2015 9:37:14 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
This, Exactly this. They arrested first, set high bond, in order to sort it out later. Civil rights were violated.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Maybe, just maybe the news media doesn't have access to all of the paperwork, timeline of events or investigative information to release yet.  I don't have all of the information and neither do you but filling in the gaps of fact with your own unsubstantiated ideas doesn't change that you simply don't know.  You are being obtuse.  No one likes a Terd with sharp edges.

Link Posted: 6/2/2015 9:39:50 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Please define the highlighted portion of your post.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top